PDA

View Full Version : You Know You're An Animal When...

Pages : [1] 2

Universal Rep
04-19-07, 4:41 pm

JMC
04-19-07, 4:45 pm
When "livin on the egde" is putting a different spice on your chicken breast!

Ricky P
04-19-07, 4:46 pm
You've taken every Universal/Animal supplement.

focused
04-19-07, 4:53 pm
When you try and get your recruiter to delay your ship date JUST so you can have a cycle of the new MStak before bootcamp!

k1usa
04-19-07, 4:54 pm
when the 25 year olds look at the old guy and say..."fuken animal dude"

when you wake up in extreme pain at 3 am....make a shake and watch Wrath's DVD's

when you look at the inside of your real gains tub and panic about being low...and start collecting all the loose change in the house and bridge toll money from the car to get a new tub..

when you start using low octane gas to save money for sups

when you start speaking in tongues after a huge set'

when you call a stack of iron..."you bitch"

when you stop by the gym on your off day just to say hello and grab some water...and just stand and watch for 10 mins...

when your 3 1/2 year old boy tells you its time for your vitimins and "lets go to the gym dada" hits me at 6am when he wakes up....

ChrisG
04-19-07, 5:02 pm
Everything disappears except you, the iron, and your goals.

Standing_Guard
04-19-07, 5:03 pm
when your fiance goes to the gym with you and bitches about how hard you push yourself. Saying things like slow down, and your pushing too hard and you quietly reply cant get to the top by slowing down

widdlewade44
04-19-07, 5:06 pm
When you try and get your recruiter to delay your ship date JUST so you can have a cycle of the new MStak before bootcamp!

Getting that delay?

Kevin
widdlewade44

focused
04-19-07, 5:07 pm
Getting that delay?

Kevin
widdlewade44

Kev, i'm doin all that i can to get it. best believe i'mma buy it as soon as its available. lol

Bulldozin727
04-19-07, 5:29 pm
I was just in Wisconsin seeing my Girl and we went to Applebee's to eat lunch. I ordered two eight ounce sirloins with Loaded baked potato and green beans plus a big salad. The waitress says " Alright, I will put that in for you." I looked at her and said " Hey my girl still needs to order." The waitress looks at me in disbelief and my girl almost fell out of her chair she was laughin so hard. First time that has happened to us but probably won't be the last. Good Times. Be Easy Peace~ Nick

Chin
04-19-07, 5:44 pm
You know you're an animal when you have to wake up twice to eat in the middle of the night and have to be up at 5:45 to get to the gym...

ProteinJunkie
04-19-07, 6:28 pm

...when the words 'stay tuned' have you coming back for more.

Mikey J
04-19-07, 6:39 pm
....When you go back to the gym again in the same day because you couldn't get your dead lifts in before class....

...you skip class to get your dead lifts in

king1
04-19-07, 6:43 pm
when someone asks you what your doing this week and all you can think of is your routine...

TimMF
04-19-07, 6:45 pm
..when your girlfriend yells at you for not paying attention to her and you reply with "baby, I'm going to the gym can we talk about this later?"

musclealchemist
04-19-07, 6:50 pm
when you get excited about working out and its all you think about all day.

Titan
04-19-07, 7:06 pm
Nothing stops you from you goal.

Your would die before you failed at anything in your life.

When you are on your second meal at 7am so you can go to the gym then have class and work all day.

Gambit
04-19-07, 7:11 pm
someone asks you what day it is and your reply is where you are in your split...

you're known around your college campus as "that guy..."

people leave the gym as soon as you arrive...

the term "opens at 7am" doesn't apply to you and campus knows it...

your shoulders are so wide that you can't turn in the small college showers...

your girlfriend knows not to talk to you after a workout until you say something...

NO ONE talks to you in the weight room...

brandonA
04-19-07, 7:22 pm
You wake in the morning you feel every rep, every pound, every min. of cardio. You pack you food, down your supps and head off to your job. Living each day as if it is your last, with no regrets. Taking the time to open a door for a lady, teaching rather than degrading. You strive to be the man you father is and his father was before him. You know you're an Animal when people look up to you, not for the overwhelming size of you body, but because the overwhelming size of you heart and spirit..Be a gentelmen first and a man always..

-B

mikejones1
04-19-07, 7:29 pm
when you bang out 20 pullups underhand instead of overhand during a practice pft and they ask you why the hell did you do them that way? because im working out back after we're done with this shit.

whats your mos gona be?

hopefully you go to 3rd batallion for boot. better hope you dont get ssgt mcconell for your kill hat, hes still around lol

if you dont get to try the stack out ill let you know how it is dog, you're gona get skinny as fuck anyways. only 3 meals a day plus running 3+ miles a day on top of a whole lot of other things i dont want to even remember, im having flashbacks of scuzzing the deck and get locked in a closet, being told to stay in a roman chair position and getting punched in the stomach when ssgt would catch me standing up.

NickSP
04-19-07, 9:21 pm
when you know why there are 44 damn packs in a can of the foundational supplements of the Animal line!!!

when your friends tell you to be human......"eat like a fuckin human"

Gambit
04-19-07, 9:27 pm
when you know why there are 44 damn packs in a can of the foundational supplements of the Animal line!!!

have you figured it out yet, nick?! you're killing me!

NickSP
04-19-07, 9:28 pm
have you figured it out yet, nick?!

I wish....

bigrhino
04-19-07, 9:37 pm
when are they going to tell us. i did a search of the entire site and nothing. does it have anything to do with a .44? now that i think of it Machine wrote something about God pointing a .44 superhawk at him

NickSP
04-19-07, 9:42 pm
when are they going to tell us. i did a search of the entire site and nothing. does it have anything to do with a .44? now that i think of it Machine wrote something about God pointing a .44 superhawk at him

Tell us??? Probably never...

and you've gotta remember that animal started in the 80's, that article is relatively new so I doubt it's related....DAMN IT I must figure this out...

Gambit
04-19-07, 9:45 pm
You know you're an Animal...

...when your health class teacher tells you don't have to come to class while learning about exercise...

...when you actually know what EAAs, BCAAs, ZMA, PWO, protein synthesis ARE, and what they have to do with YOUR body

...when people tell you remind them of an older time, when chivalry wasn't dead

....when you put your time in at work, then still come home and attack the weights with undying energy and passion

...when your best friend is your shaker bottle

...when you can take an entire Pak in one swallow

...when you give it your all, everytime, because that's the only way you know how

Diesel454
04-19-07, 11:15 pm
you love the pain endured during and after leg day

you give praise to your training partner when he pukes

you go out to eat with a few of your friends and notice your plate has more food on it than the three of theirs combined

your idea friday night is an empty gym with 5 sets of heavy deads infront of you

Big Wides
04-19-07, 11:28 pm
when your friends call you a meathead

people give you weird looks for the chains and bands that you bring on your workouts

throwing kegs instead of drinking them

not caring about what others thing about you in the gym while you wear cut off sweatshirts

Ricky P
04-19-07, 11:32 pm
when you get excited about working out and its all you think about all day.

....When you go back to the gym again in the same day because you couldn't get your dead lifts in before class....

...you skip class to get your dead lifts in

You wake in the morning you feel every rep, every pound, every min. of cardio. You pack you food, down your supps and head off to your job. Living each day as if it is your last, with no regrets. Taking the time to open a door for a lady, teaching rather than degrading. You strive to be the man you father is and his father was before him. You know you're an Animal when people look up to you, not for the overwhelming size of you body, but because the overwhelming size of you heart and spirit..Be a gentelmen first and a man always..

-B

throwing kegs instead of drinking them

Awesome.... I agree with all of these, and if I was going to think deeply about what defines an Animal - it'd be a summary of these.

hicks92
04-19-07, 11:49 pm
being stronger than everybody in your gym isnt good enough...

when people come to talk to you in the gym and you just turn around and ignore them

when you get strange looks at the check out counter becuase you've just bought 25lbs of chicken and 25lbs of steak and beef

TimMF
04-20-07, 12:07 am
when people come to talk to you in the gym and you just turn around and ignore them

No offense man but in my eyes this is not the animal way at all. If someone wants to talk to you don't be a rude ass to them. At least acknowledge their existence, they may be asking for advice or complimenting you. As an animal we strive to be the best person and one of the best role models for all people around. This includes being a general nice guy to everyone. In my eyes at least.

brandonA
04-20-07, 2:02 am
It's 85 deg outside, you have on a beanie, two tshirts, one long sleeve, and sweat pants...most people take off clothes when it gets hot..Animlas add layers...

-B

dIdDy
04-20-07, 5:22 am
--you have blood stains on all of your socks from dripping down your shins on dead lift day

--after sets, strange people come up to you and say "are you ok?"

--The girl walking around the gym handing out samples of the latest greatest protein bar knows to skip you.

--"The guy" that walks in the gym and greets EVERYBODY ignores you.

--you know what "animal trax" are

Toni69
04-20-07, 5:29 am
when someone asks you what your doing this week and all you can think of is your routine...

liked this one alot! I can relate!

Hmmm, you guys covered loads of great stuff here...

When you actually look foward to your third meal of the day, consisting of boiled chicken breast and that full 1/2 cup of delicious cooked oats, with a touch of greens just for color. YEA...most definitely!

BigBlueBear
04-20-07, 5:41 am
... when you refer to the seasons of the year as "Bulking" or "Cutting" season.

dIdDy
04-20-07, 5:46 am
when you have this conversation:

girlfriend: "you workout too much"
Animal: "I think we should see other people"

Toni69
04-20-07, 5:47 am
... when you refer to the seasons of the year as "Bulking" or "Cutting" season.

Really liked this one alot! Good one!

Maccabee
04-20-07, 10:38 am
I was just in Wisconsin seeing my Girl and we went to Applebee's to eat lunch. I ordered two eight ounce sirloins with Loaded baked potato and green beans plus a big salad. The waitress says " Alright, I will put that in for you." I looked at her and said " Hey my girl still needs to order." The waitress looks at me in disbelief and my girl almost fell out of her chair she was laughin so hard. First time that has happened to us but probably won't be the last. Good Times. Be Easy Peace~ Nick

That is some funny shit man.

I went out with some friends lol and this was really funny. She was like can I take your order. I said, "give me a 12 or 16oz sirloin steak, chicken salad, and this chicken sandwhich with whole wheat bread." She says Ill bring your orders soon. So I said, "lady what about everyone else" She looks at me with her mouth and eyes wide open and says "You crazy bastard, your going to eat all that. Your like an animal" So I replied "Yes I am and thank you for the compliement". My looks at her and says ,"its a long story". Everyone at the table was laughing real hard cause they know how we live.

HAWK
04-20-07, 10:40 am
When you sit in class, leg bouncing, mind racing, mouth frothing, anticipating the living hell you're about to go through during your legs session that day.

Maccabee
04-20-07, 10:45 am
There is a bunch of stuff. Some might have written this down already.

When we wake up after leg day with a big ass smile on your face knowing you did a great job because of all the damn soarness. Shit this happens every morning guys.

When your friends call you up, and ask if you want to have meal #7 with them.

When your taking down your Packs and people wonder what type of drug is that lol

When your brother looks at you and says "hey danny, have some protein lol" I dont know why but he laughs his ass off everytime he says that.

When you try on your older brothers shirt and you realize you finally out grew his ass

When people believe that the stretch marks I have all over my body occured because of a mountain lion that attacked me. I tell them and they actually believe me lol.

When you havent worked out that specific muscle group, and you come home. Everyone looks at you and says "wow did you workout your arms tonight", and you reply "no i did legs" lol

Dingo
04-20-07, 11:02 am

Nick, i really think it has to do with training splits and consumption.
(4 day a week training*2 paks a day) + (3 non training days*1 pak a day) = 11paks a week*4weeks = 44paks

as far as the rest
its attacking everything in life with the same intensity and tenacity that you attack the iron

krazyassmexican
04-20-07, 11:05 am
i know i am an animal when i take my m stak in front of ordinary people
and they ask me

why am i taking steroids!?

widdlewade44
04-20-07, 11:20 am

Funny and true, here's to many more many happy feeding sessions! Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

dmnspdg
04-20-07, 11:30 am
Your "office space" (cube) has empty paks, traces of protein pwoders, storm, shock, etc...all over it, and your drawers and shelves are full of Aaimal cans, and tubs of Real gains...

have to use someone else's shelves for "work relatedi tems"

--You have "meetings" scheduled in Outlook for every 3 hours so you can eat...

--Your calendar has all afternoon blocked off mon, tues, thurs, fri

widdlewade44
04-20-07, 11:38 am
During your bulk cycle, at the buffet, you're structurally reinforcing your plate (with food) in order to get enough for about five people. And this is your third trip up. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Maccabee
04-20-07, 12:44 pm
During your bulk cycle, at the buffet, you're structurally reinforcing your plate (with food) in order to get enough for about five people. And this is your third trip up. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Ya man lol. I dont go to an all you can eat as much as i should but when I go I load up man. During a bulk if I had the money I would go there 6 times a day, or even stay there the whole day.

Tron
04-20-07, 1:26 pm
Ya man lol. I dont go to an all you can eat as much as i should but when I go I load up man. During a bulk if I had the money I would go there 6 times a day, or even stay there the whole day.

You couldn't stay there all day... When would you train, hahaha?

HAWK
04-20-07, 1:29 pm
You get a place of rice from the buffet, take a bite and realize it's undercooked...but still eat it anyway because you need the carbs, even if it tastes like gravel.

It sounds like you had your books on the beach, because all of the protein powder that is in them and on them sounds like sand grinding through the pages.

You are part chef, part tailor, and part scientist, while still being a savage in the weight room.

stumblin54
04-20-07, 1:37 pm
...you walk like you have a stick up your ass for the majority of the week because of leg day.

...you watch endless videos of half naked men posing on stage.

...you have your own bike for cardio in a public gym, and when it's your time to get on it anyone that might be there on accident clears out.

...your homework for the night includes tweaking your diet, and then biochemistry if you have time.

musclealchemist
04-20-07, 1:43 pm
when you have this conversation:

girlfriend: "you workout too much"

lol. made me laugh, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do

ironshaolin
04-20-07, 2:08 pm
you've almost gotten into an accident because you were trying to eat chicken and rice out of a tupperware while driving.

and I dunno how to start this with you know you're an animal when, but this happened last night and I think this is a good place for it. Get out of work, 25 min drive to the gym, go to mix my shake. Accidentally pour water out of my gallon jug into my lap, appearing as though I pissed myself. Then I go to shake it, the cap wasn't on good enough and protein shake sprays all over me and my car creating a big sticky mess.

You get pissed on a regular basis because the gallon jug you carry everywhere dosen't have a screw on cap so you keep losing it, almost crash your car trying to find it before your precious water spills everywhere.

ironshaolin
04-20-07, 2:12 pm
You know the difference between a biceps brachii and a biceps femoris and where they are on the body.

You know a soleus isn't the bottom of your foot.

People wonder how you eat like you're getting paid for it without getting really, really fat.

mcbeast
04-20-07, 2:26 pm
yesterday while doing bb hack squats with 225 for i scraped the shit outta my legs..it burned insanely...3rd rep 1st set started bleeding..people stared.theyre like ur bleeding..i just gave the evil chuckle and continues 2 more sets of 10

Nulllogik
04-20-07, 2:59 pm
... your girlfriend points at your veins in disgust, and all you can do is smile and think to yourself: not quite there yet...

...75% of your day in the office is spent in a daze from yesterdays routine, thinking about todays routine, eating, and reading up all you can on the Forvm.

Tron
04-20-07, 4:35 pm
... your girlfriend points at your veins in disgust, and all you can do is smile and think to yourself: not quite there yet...

...75% of your day in the office is spent in a daze from yesterdays routine, thinking about todays routine, eating, and reading up all you can on the Forvm.

Hahaha, I'm at work right now. Gotta hate slow days. I get out of here in an hour though.... Thank God. Then it's on to the gym.

nawaaz
04-20-07, 6:12 pm
....When you arrive at the gym. Move weights, do cardio. Leave. Nothing else.

....When you train silently in your corner, not spilling any weights and making sure you rerack every dumbbell, every weight you took.

....When you have "Diary of a Madman" and "Life is a freakshow" on your phone, and these are the codes by which you live by.

TheNaturalG
04-20-07, 6:41 pm
When you eat lightning and crap thunder.

ironshaolin
04-20-07, 6:52 pm
When you eat lightning and crap thunder.

And spit fire. I'm so animal when I do pushups I don't pushup. I push the earth down. Can you feel it? I'm gonna do some right now, better strap up the fine china.

Sir J-Werk
04-20-07, 6:59 pm
When you stare down the pair of eyes looking back at you in the mirror and say, "Because I am."

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

Hoaxy
04-20-07, 9:55 pm
When your arm size is higher than your age.

brandonA
04-20-07, 10:08 pm
When your arm size is higher than your age.

Sadly, someday that wont be true anymore...keep it up and you will have to wait a long time...

-B

DRIVEN
04-20-07, 10:28 pm
when you would rather die than miss a meal,
be the only one in the gym on a friday night when everone else is getin drunk,
kick ass an take no fuckin survivors

Maharg
04-20-07, 11:42 pm
you have spent a entire day on here just reading supplement facts, articles, routines, new threads, and compliment your fellows.

Maharg
04-20-07, 11:43 pm
And spit fire. I'm so animal when I do pushups I don't pushup. I push the earth down. Can you feel it? I'm gonna do some right now, better strap up the fine china.

The earth doesn't actully spin from gravity, its from me running for cardio.

H Bomb
04-21-07, 1:26 am
When you are on the leg press or in the power rack and people are having a difficult finding the 45's because you are using the majority of them.

Armani43
04-21-07, 1:49 am
When you sit in class, leg bouncing, mind racing, mouth frothing, anticipating the living hell you're about to go through during your legs session that day.

i can relate to this...there is nothing like the anticiaption u feel waiting the last few periods of school before the weightroom opens

LegDay_UKIGS
04-21-07, 3:28 am
You've been gone for 8 months and look forward to getting to a real gym instead of spending time at home.
People know you by you Forvm Name...
Your wife doesnt want to hold your hand cause the calices hurt her hands
Your wife joins the same gym to see you more, but knows to not talk to you...
You watch Wrath's workout in amazment like little kids watch cartoons... nothing draws your attention away from the screen.
Your favorite movie quote is "It's like i'm always cumming" and you know the whole rest of the saying and what movie.
The internet goes down you get pissed more because you cant access the forvm, than e-mailing you wife...

Chin
04-21-07, 3:46 am
Not so much of how much longer you're going to be using the leg press machine... but can they please has some plates back... taking 20 "isn't fair"

... When you run out of room to put plates on the leg press machine or any barbell

dIdDy
04-21-07, 6:26 am
....When you have "Diary of a Madman" and "Life is a freakshow" on your phone, and these are the codes by which you live by.

how does one put this on a phone? i must know.

nawaaz
04-21-07, 6:42 am
how does one put this on a phone? i must know.

Save the entries as a word doc and upload it on the phone :)

nawaaz

dIdDy
04-21-07, 7:21 am
Save the entries as a word doc and upload it on the phone :)

nawaaz

thanks bro.

squattingtillipuke
04-21-07, 10:17 am
When your "FINE CRYSTAL GLASSES" are Shaker Bottles.

When a coworker takes their "Multi Vitamin" and you say thats not a Multi Vitamin, this is a Multi Vitamin (showing the PAK) and their initially reaction is WTF, and then 10 seconds later what is that smell?

When your first words on Saturday morning to your wife are shit it's 7:30, I'm late for my first Shake.

When your daily intake of pills resemble that of a 70 year old.

When you are the one and only one in the gym that is truely focused in the gym, not worrying about the chicks, not worrying about what the guy next to you is doing, your their to do your job and that's it.

Nulllogik
04-23-07, 9:25 am
Your wife joins the same gym to see you more, but knows to not talk to you...

That one hits close to home... Thats why i bought the GF a iPod.

krazyassmexican
04-23-07, 9:46 am
When U Force Ur Bulimic Girlfriend To Start Eatin Like An Animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

ldskenpo
04-24-07, 10:01 pm
your 5 yr old asks you," why is your chest bigger than mommys?"
you are told a story about this wild guy who does steroids and find out the story is about you.

MELTDOWN
04-24-07, 10:10 pm
you are banned from the Tuesday night "all you can eat" specials at every restaurant in town.........

feelthepain12
04-24-07, 10:12 pm
you are banned from the Tuesday night "all you can eat" specials at every restaurant in town.........

Haha nice one. My friends no longer invite me out to dinner or let me eat anything at their houses so I can kinda relate.

ldskenpo
04-24-07, 10:16 pm
i didnt do this, but a guy at my gym did,
you get a root canal in the morning, refuse to take pain meds cuz it might affect your back workout that evening. do a set, spit the blood out, repeat.

Big Wides
04-24-07, 10:52 pm
that taco bell "fourth meal" means shit, it doesnt happen between dinner and breakfast, it happens in the morning

houseofpain
12-10-07, 6:28 pm
You know you're an Animal when...

You're the only one who doesn't eat cake at a birthday party

You make and plan your meals the night before no matter how tired you are

You can barely get a shirt over your shoulders that was loose on you three months ago

You go to school 5 days a week, work three days a week and still find time for lifting, making your meals, seeing your girlfriend, doing homework and sleeping.

HELL YEA MOTHA FUCKA GETS ME AMPEDDD

ThaiFighter
12-12-07, 1:38 pm
You have a Forman set up in your office and cook your meals during work. Hell i've cooked my meals during a meeting once. And the smell off food pisses everyone off, or they look at you like your crazy

ty_sob
12-13-07, 9:55 pm
u know ur an animal when:

your friends get pissed at u cuz u just opened a can of tuna in there car, and now there car smells for a week

your mom says u need to stop working out your lats they are getting TOO BIG....LOL!!!!

when ur mom says u need to stop taking those pills... u are always angry when u do...

when u have to wait 30 min before u can drive home cuz u just did a arm workout and u drive a stick

when u go to eat some chicken nuggets on a cut cycle and your girlfriend tells u not too

Renji007
12-13-07, 10:16 pm
When no one at your school dares to mess with you out of fear

When people in class can't stop staring at your veins >>

When Random people ask you to...'flex' on the bus ride to and from school for the new people getting on.

When you know the teachers well only because they remember you as the 'smart, freaky kid who liked to eat...ALOT' during there class.

When your bored and suddenly you start to conjure new recipes that you know will probably not be worth it, but will give you the protein you need.

When you scare some of the older people in the gym on arm day...

Vinny G
12-13-07, 10:23 pm
When you place

5th/1994
5th/1995
4th/1997
6th/1998
3rd/1999
3rd/2000
6th/2001
13th/2003
5th/2005
2nd/2007

ten try's for a pro card.......get your ass handed to you, and come back for more in 2008

MClouser
12-13-07, 10:43 pm
Fall down 10 times, get up 11......thats an animal.

jhicks3301
12-13-07, 11:11 pm

Not too sure if this has been said... But...

Your animal when you can swallow 15 pills at a time now without even thinking...

Your Animal when you plan your day around lifting

Your Animal when all your friends are your lifting partners

Brick By Brick
12-13-07, 11:18 pm
When the one or two days a week you train in the gym instead of your garage, you're as happy as a kid in a candy store, and can't wait to get your hands on the power rack. Rack pulls! Pin Presses! Lockouts! Floor Presses! Dumbbells..... triceps press downs... mmmmm.....
When you're the last one in the gym and the attendant shoos you out the door. "I'm sorry ma'am, but I need to close up now."
As was mentioned - no one talks to you. Haven't you ever seen a grown woman do shrugs with 50 lb. dumbbells? Or 280 lb rack pulls for reps? I'd do Olympic lifts, but I think I call enough attention to myself as it is. Not to mention, I'm the only one who uses the chalk.

robinsos
12-13-07, 11:23 pm
... When the look on your face at the gym shoos everyone to the side as you walk through the crowd.

Like said before "When you can swallow 15 pills at a time without thinking"

maxrep
12-13-07, 11:36 pm
You know your an animal when you take your lifting straps outta the bag and see the dried blood on em from whipin it from under your snout from the prior assault!!

simpleguy
12-13-07, 11:55 pm
When no one at your school dares to mess with you out of fear

When people in class can't stop staring at your veins >>

When you scare some of the older people in the gym on arm day...

to me this doesn't show an animal at all; the eleven rules are also a moral lesson for some, and I think you should read the second and the last regarding this... peace

Themostocles
12-29-07, 1:45 am
When the guys stop referring to you as a trained monkey, and now call you a trained gorilla.

Your coworkers bitch that your work area smells like tuna.

My daughter is ready to go to the gym before I am.

My GF has a section of her fridge reserved for when I stay over.

The only person that knows my name at the gym is the guy that did my membership.

The trainers advise against lifting like that.

-T.

hjayss
12-29-07, 7:00 am
Not too sure if this has been said... But...

Your animal when you can swallow 15 pills at a time now without even thinking...

Your Animal when you plan your day around lifting

Your Animal when all your friends are your lifting partners

Nice....Especially the 15 pills....count them though...man it is a lot 11 pak...8 in flex man..both I can down in one swallow now just a nice sip of water...lol...saves time that way...

Lowdown5
12-29-07, 7:04 am
You don't have to say or do anything and people including yourself know it.

My take on it.

theharjmann
12-29-07, 7:34 am
-When you have finished your second and a third helping of Christmas dinner before everybody else has even finished their first helping. Then, when everybody says "O I can't finish this; i'm stuffed," you say "Don't worry about it! I'll eat it!" And then you eat everybody's potatoes and meat!

- Girlfriend: 'When are you going to stop all of this, or at least slow it down?"
Animal: "The day after the day i die"

Cstlfx
12-29-07, 12:12 pm
When Mondays, Tuesdays, etc, etc are no longer in your vocab. They are replaced by Chest day, Leg Day, Back, etc, etc.

When you know the 11 rules of the Forvm by heart, and live and die by them.

Half way through the day you realize your gallon of water is almost gone and think, where they hell did it go?

escholar05
12-30-07, 4:10 pm
When you have ankle surgery and are back in the gym 3 days later workin upper body. People look at a guy crutchin around a gym real funny.

Toni69
12-30-07, 4:50 pm
you get that feeling, that drive that pushes you forward. It is what makes you win.

It makes me enjoy the fight against myself.

Testpolska
12-30-07, 4:59 pm
Your know your an animal when, You stop calling yourself an animal. And realize that its just what you do reguardless of how others see you. You don't give yourself a title, You are You for better or for worse. That in my opinion is animal.

scott
12-30-07, 5:10 pm
you get those looks...everywhere you go.

no matter how much you kill yourself in the gym...you cant wait to go back and do the next days work.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-30-07, 5:16 pm
When you are on the leg press or in the power rack and people are having a difficult finding the 45's because you are using the majority of them.

haha thats my personal favorite, i do it every time and every time they ask if i need those 45's not on the press yet, and i just smile and say yep

damitramit
12-30-07, 5:25 pm
Your an animal when u workout legs so hard you wish ud just hurry up and puke!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-30-07, 5:42 pm
..5 days after shoulder surgery your back in the gym in a sling loading up the leg press and people stare at you like your insane.. and you stare at the squat rack longing for the day when you can make your triumphant return....

k1usa
12-30-07, 7:05 pm
when you have a navel hernia...it continues to rip from time to time...and become so painful it hurts to touch...but you keep going forward....and you place a balled up sock on your hernia...and use 2 knee wraps around your belly to keep it from popping out any further.....thats animal.....no time or money to fix it ....but......moving forward....its all I can do.......

scott
12-30-07, 7:23 pm
when you have a navel hernia...it continues to rip from time to time...and become so painful it hurts to touch...but you keep going forward....and you place a balled up sock on your hernia...and use 2 knee wraps around your belly to keep it from popping out any further.....thats animal.....no time or money to fix it ....but......moving forward....its all I can do.......

THAT IS ANIMAL. thats dedication brother....

Maharg
12-30-07, 7:41 pm

Thats not just Animal, Thats inhuman! I can't imagine how much taht has to hurt but you keeping pushing through. You have my utmost respect for what it is worth.

prowrestler
12-31-07, 1:50 am
thats insprational, makes me smile to see someone let nothing stand between them and leg day.

i was going to say you know your an animal when you answere "what day it is" according to your split but its been said before i got to say it.

maybe not an animal but slightly loosing my mind, i recently talked to my protien shake. thank god no one saw me do it. i do not know what happend inbetween my ears but i am telling you i spoke to a fuckin protien shake! i was telling it about how its going to make me grow, telling it its protien amount and so on. i ended up turning it into a convo about mats sundin on the totonto mapleleafs. how, do not ask!!! i realised what i was doing and stopped right away.
scary

RenegadeRows
12-31-07, 5:42 am
you're job involves heavy physical labor, but you still manage to hit the gym exhausted
you get hurt by pulling or straining muscles, but that doesnt stop you from lifting
you pack shit-loads of food to work and eat healthy on every break
you avoid getting wasted on friday night, so you can hit the gym on saturday night
you will do anything (grunt, howl, yell, scream) to get through that heavy-ass set
you flex in the gym mirror and people think you are full of it, but you are actually looking to see what needs to be worked on the most.
your Ipod is your only worthy workout buddy.

mcbeast
12-31-07, 10:00 am
thats insprational, makes me smile to see someone let nothing stand between them and leg day.

i was going to say you know your an animal when you answere "what day it is" according to your split but its been said before i got to say it.

maybe not an animal but slightly loosing my mind, i recently talked to my protien shake. thank god no one saw me do it. i do not know what happend inbetween my ears but i am telling you i spoke to a fuckin protien shake! i was telling it about how its going to make me grow, telling it its protien amount and so on. i ended up turning it into a convo about mats sundin on the totonto mapleleafs. how, do not ask!!! i realised what i was doing and stopped right away.
scary

ive done that,the motherfucker kept clumping!

Renji007
12-31-07, 10:08 am
When most people in your school ask you to "flex" everyday >>

When you're the guy that everyone knows as "the kid with the road maps coming down his arms"

When you go home, your mom has friends over, and they all go bug eyed when you tell them that the plate of burgers, sausages, and chicken isn't for them but for you....

You know most people in your supermarket by name

McFly
12-31-07, 10:28 am
when you're Journey speaks for itself and when you do what you say you're gonna do and not make excuses.

krazyassmexican
12-31-07, 10:35 am
you leave your ego at the door
and always ready to help the brothers

GODSEY
12-31-07, 11:07 am
You've seriously thought about if soccer shinguards would MAYBE stop your shins from bleeding so bad on deadlifts...just cause your socks all have bloodstains at the top now...

musclealchemist
12-31-07, 11:20 am
no matter what you spend the night, you always make sure you have protien with you, no matter if its out the country or at a friends house.

k1usa
12-31-07, 5:25 pm

thanks bro....Im letting it rest some...its a fucker my brother...its killing me.....

k1usa
12-31-07, 5:27 pm

Thats not just Animal, Thats inhuman! I can't imagine how much taht has to hurt but you keeping pushing through. You have my utmost respect for what it is worth.

its a fucker allright...feels like the fucking alian monster is trying to get out....I cant stand it sometimes.....its some kind of nasty bro...but Im not giving in...no time for a fix here....gotta keep pushing

scott
12-31-07, 7:49 pm
thanks bro....Im letting it rest some...its a fucker my brother...its killing me.....

i had a hernia when i was younger. had to have surgery. i got a sweet scar right on the line of my pelvis. its tight. well keep me updated on yours. good luck with the whole situation bro. keep me updated. pm me if you wonna talk.

scott
12-31-07, 7:54 pm
the average american gaines 8 pounds during the holiday season. so with that in mind....

you know your an animal when you eat 3x's as much as anyone (and then some) over the holidays....and you dont gain a pound. because you need at least that much to maintain what youve worked so hard for....

prowrestler
12-31-07, 8:11 pm
you're job involves heavy physical labor, but you still manage to hit the gym exhausted
you get hurt by pulling or straining muscles, but that doesnt stop you from lifting
you pack shit-loads of food to work and eat healthy on every break
you avoid getting wasted on friday night, so you can hit the gym on saturday night
you will do anything (grunt, howl, yell, scream) to get through that heavy-ass set
you flex in the gym mirror and people think you are full of it, but you are actually looking to see what needs to be worked on the most.
your Ipod is your only worthy workout buddy.

When most people in your school ask you to "flex" everyday >>

When you're the guy that everyone knows as "the kid with the road maps coming down his arms"

When you go home, your mom has friends over, and they all go bug eyed when you tell them that the plate of burgers, sausages, and chicken isn't for them but for you....

You know most people in your supermarket by name

no matter what you spend the night, you always make sure you have protien with you, no matter if its out the country or at a friends house.

renagade, i agree with all you said. i relate to it so much its scary.

renji007, i know, kids in school ask me to flex every day. i dont like the attention all the time but its a nice thing time to time. if its a guy asking me, normally i wont do it. i girl, different story!!!

musclealchemist, i know what you mean, no matter where im going, i make sure i got a protein shake and milk money.

Malloy1344
01-02-08, 1:15 pm
atleast some body part is in pain nearly every day of the year.

Preston
01-02-08, 1:22 pm

You fall to an extreme low and come back kickin, punchin, and screamin for another shot at greatness. When failure hits you in the face and you look at it as knowledge to help you succeed in the future.

Erik
01-02-08, 1:35 pm
You cant wait for pizza and bagel night at planet fitness.
You clap your hands when the lunk alarm goes off.
You do hours of cardio while dreaming of looking like brad pitt in fight club.
Hardcore baby!!

Brick By Brick
01-02-08, 2:28 pm
Every day when you go to work with your gallon, cooler, bag of food and coffee mug, people joke, "You look like you're moving in!" I get that all the time. Another favorite is, "You look like you're going camping!" I smile and nod, but I would like to say, "Laugh it up, fat ass. Have another donut while you're at it."

Espo41
01-02-08, 2:34 pm
When your friends are out partying and your in the gym

Caboco
01-02-08, 3:27 pm
When you are in the middle of a conversation that could go on forever, and you ask the other person to hold their thought while you grab meal 5 from the fridge.

When your mom tells you "If you get any bigger your going to have to get your clothes tailored, and that gets expensive." and you just smile.

dungeonlifter13
01-02-08, 6:14 pm
I don't know if this is Animal. But I did research the resort me and my fiancee will be staying at on our honeymoon in June. I basically went with the resort that had the best gym onsite.

DocMay5506
01-07-08, 10:15 am
when the many employees/managers of your gym know you by name...
when the calasses on your hands become permanent...
when you go to the gym on off days just to help spot, give advice, and encourage your brothers...
when you stop eating food for the taste...

imajollybengali
03-12-08, 1:07 pm
when cell tech tastes like kool-aid

when u fuck up ur right rotator cuff & the next day u still do your shoulder workout so ur left shoulder doesnt get "left behind"

when the smell of ur piss after taking animal pak doesnt nauseate u no more

when ur motorcycle falls over and u grab the left & right handlebar just like a over under deadlift grip to minimize torque & lift it up

k1usa
03-12-08, 1:12 pm
you drive by the gym on your day off...and deside to stop in to say hi to the buds...and say....aww shit...Im gonna hit forarms an abbs......

IRONADDICT45
03-12-08, 8:08 pm
when you take everything in life whether it be a good time or a tough time and you define it and conquer and learn from it, instead of being a product of your environment, when you dictate what you feel is right and fight like a bastard to achieve justice on whatever size the scale... obv being an animal to most of us is simply being the sick bastard who looks forward to ridiculous pain and everything that goes along with that truly is just another day in the office for us (and for that i admire all of us, for being so damn persistent) but i wanna see it outdie the gym walls fellas, too many bodybuilders and lifters think theyre rockstars who can be a douchebag cuz they have muscles, makes me sick to see some juiced up blow out haircut kid in a club being as superficial as he can and treating people like he owns em...all i know is THAT FUCKER BETTER NOT BE DOIN CURLS IN MY SQUAT RACK

keep doin what we do fellas...Boar is my closest animal bro, and he epitomizes how we ought to act in and out of the gym...GO HAVE AN IRON WILL WHERE EVER YOU GO

Rom 12:21

ffmedic32
03-17-08, 12:00 pm
Today at the fire station we are doing our annual physicals. The nurse has me step on the digital scales and it reads 203.6. As I watch her write down 201 on my chart, I flipped out. How dare she deny me of those 2.6 pounds. Trying to explain to her how hard I bust my ass to get every single pound, I quickly realized I was wasting my time..LOL So ofcourse I caught flack from all the guys, since 99% of them dont understand anything I do. All the time I hear "Why in hell do take all them pills?" "Why dont ya just eat supper with us?" They soon get tired of hearing the same answer over and over "Look in the mirror man"

sanga
03-17-08, 12:27 pm
You know you`re animal when people at the gym look at you between sets gasping for breath and dripping with sweat and say "Why do you do that to yourself"? lol

Enforcer
03-17-08, 12:28 pm
People are afraid to train with you because they don't want to be sore for the next week

McFly
03-17-08, 12:43 pm
when people stop asking IF you workout and instead ask you what gym you go to!

Enforcer
03-17-08, 12:44 pm
Poeple start asking you how much you bench...Stupid fuckin question- So I always ask them how much do they squat- very few have ever answered me back.

Lunatic001
03-17-08, 12:46 pm
People start asking "why do you take this too seriously?" they don't understand the passion...

Maharg
03-17-08, 12:46 pm
when people stop asking IF you workout and instead ask you what gym you go to!

And this goes in hand with that: When you have more then one gym membership because some places have better pieces for certain body parts.

BrotherInArms
03-17-08, 1:19 pm
... when there is no end in sight.

theharjmann
03-17-08, 1:21 pm
People are afraid to train with you because they don't want to be sore for the next week
Hell yeah!

You are an animal when people who don't know about Animal Pak call you an animal!

sanga
03-17-08, 4:41 pm
You know when you are animal when you wake up and reach for the pak, :)

need2getBIG
03-17-08, 4:45 pm
you know youre an animal when you go to visit your gf and you bring all your meals with you!

sanga
03-17-08, 4:47 pm
You know you are animal when your girlfriend visits you and has prepared all your meals for you, lol

ShadowExsoul
03-17-08, 6:09 pm
You know your Animal when your in the gym lifting and someone says to you, " if you keep it up your going to burst out of your skin".

LHS Monster
03-17-08, 6:12 pm

LMMFAO hahahahh wow had this happen to me at chilies once too lol

wedge
03-17-08, 8:33 pm
You know your an Animal when someone else says you are. We're not in this game to toot our own horn or pat ourselves on the back.
Stay humble and make war in the gym.

Enforcer
03-27-08, 11:13 am
You have a summer wordrobe and a winter wordrobe

krazyassmexican
03-27-08, 11:14 am
when 5 months after your first bulk, someone points the steroid finger at you!

awwwwwwwwwwwww

i feel good! LOL

BiG in NYC 823
03-27-08, 1:17 pm
...when you come from school and see your family for the first time in 4 months and everybody asks: "What the hell are you one?!?!" "What the hell did you do?" "You look 20x bigger!" and yet, you know in your head and say, i'm still not big enough...i need to get bigger and improve such and such...

BamBam
03-27-08, 1:25 pm
You don't have to say or do anything and people including yourself know it.

My take on it.

AMEN!!! WORDS ARE USELESS...ACTIONS ARE ETCHED IN STONE...PERIOD!

BamBam
03-27-08, 1:34 pm
You know you are an ANIMAL when the best realtionship you can seem to be in is with a cold piece of IRON...

When your birthday rolls around and the family has cake and ice cream while you fix chicken and rice..

The girl I just began dating has recently told me this..."If you can be that dedicated to a piece if IRON, something thats not alive...then it helps me see how dedicated to being a good boyfriend, or dad, or husband you will be." (she made me happy with this one..)

When you eat for nutrients, not taste...

When the people at the all you can eat buffets know your name =)

When you go out to eat and the waiters or waitresses have to make 2 trips for the food you will eat on a date.

Enforcer
03-27-08, 1:41 pm
You open your powdered supplement (example Sotrm) and when the powder flyes up out of the container into the air, you inhale it

BamBam
03-27-08, 1:51 pm
You open your powdered supplement (example Sotrm) and when the powder flyes up out of the container into the air, you inhale it

Guilty...

SQUAT or DIE!
03-27-08, 1:58 pm

guilty too

SQUAT or DIE!
03-27-08, 2:00 pm
You know you are an ANIMAL when the best realtionship you can seem to be in is with a cold piece of IRON...

im in that boat, and right now i wouldnt want it any other way.

BamBam
03-27-08, 2:42 pm
im in that boat, and right now i wouldnt want it any other way.

I am as of right now dating a girl who supports me in what I do, but Im with you...sometimes...I wouldnt want it any other way!

Maharg
03-27-08, 3:03 pm

You mean you aint supposed too?

Enforcer
03-27-08, 3:20 pm
You mean you aint supposed too?

Apparently not

Renji007
03-27-08, 4:02 pm

.....But.....It....It just smells so good!! @-@

SQUAT or DIE!
03-27-08, 4:22 pm
Apparently not

i call builshit, of course your supposed to, im pretty sure itll get into your system faster than digesting... not that im recommending we start inhaling servings of torent or anything..

Enforcer
03-27-08, 4:25 pm
i call builshit, of course your supposed to, im pretty sure itll get into your system faster than digesting... not that im recommending we start inhaling servings of torent or anything..

Good call bro, now everyone is gonna be doing bumps of shock therapy-lmao

hatebreedXXX69
03-27-08, 4:27 pm
when 5 months after your first bulk, someone points the steroid finger at you!

awwwwwwwwwwwww

i feel good! LOL

that means im an animal yay!!i get asked the steroid question by friends n family all the time, gets really annoying

Enforcer
03-27-08, 4:28 pm
that means im an animal yay!!i get asked the steroid question by friends n family all the time, gets really annoying

Get used to it bro bc it only gets worse

LittleMan55
03-27-08, 4:32 pm
You are at a Holiday meal eating everything in sight. Your family just watches in shock. They ask what your plans are after the meal.
Response: Get as huge as humanly possible (thinking they mean in general)

Then they look at you again, while starting to beg you to not start looking like a freak! It was then I realized they dont understand what I do at all.

P.S. I inhale the powder at supplement opening time! Its the preview of the greatness instore.

krazyassmexican
03-27-08, 4:38 pm

actually i felt good when they asked me
i said nope, i am too young for that....

SQUAT or DIE!
03-27-08, 6:22 pm
Good call bro, now everyone is gonna be doing bumps of shock therapy-lmao

do they have rehab for that sort of thing......

scals
03-27-08, 9:23 pm
when you're mother says that she'd rather clothe you forever than feed you for a month.

LegendKillerJosh
03-27-08, 9:30 pm
At family gatherings they make me go last in line so that everybody else gets some food.

BamBam
03-27-08, 10:15 pm
Guy who works at the "YMCA"- "Dude, no wonder you can't find anyone to lift with you...you are sick in the head man...damn.."

Me- "I know...but that seperates me from the rest of the guys who lift in here...minus Ron here (my friend Ron Bledsoe...Drew Bledsoe's cousin!!)"

It made me smile someone told me I was sick in the head...hehe

Maharg
03-27-08, 10:20 pm
Lol at the Y today, I was on my last warm up before my final set on Db press, and had the 85's on my legs waiting for someone who i could trust to spot me. I hollered at one of the workers, and he goes, "too heavy for me, i will find someone to spot you." I thought, WTF? I am the one pressing them, you are just a insurance policy, get back here!

Nice to know we work at the same kinda gym Josh.

BamBam
03-27-08, 10:27 pm
Lol at the Y today, I was on my last warm up before my final set on Db press, and had the 85's on my legs waiting for someone who i could trust to spot me. I hollered at one of the workers, and he goes, "too heavy for me, i will find someone to spot you." I thought, WTF? I am the one pressing them, you are just a insurance policy, get back here!

Nice to know we work at the same kinda gym Josh.

HAHAHAHAHA.....insurance policy...classic...and yes, we do work at the same type of gym...but we still get it done don't we ;)

MassMonster
03-27-08, 10:27 pm
When the people in the gym look at u and go dont u have a life?...lol

or when you go through pants every 2-3 month because the leg dont fit while the waist is too big...

hallde
03-27-08, 10:29 pm
when you break your left foot and instead of stop squating you just do single leg squats on your right foot

Maccabee
03-28-08, 12:56 pm
Your an Animal when you can learn to keep your ego in your ass.

Big Wides
03-28-08, 3:59 pm
You know your an Animal when you walk into a room with Chuck Norris and he runs away in fear

SQUAT or DIE!
03-28-08, 4:17 pm
when you break your left foot and instead of stop squating you just do single leg squats on your right foot

haha, i had an incident like that last spring... I dropped a 25lb plate on my foot.. broke 2 toes.. But i had 2 sets left and i finished em up not knowing i broke em... man that sucked, i couldnt imagine 1 leg squats..

need2getBIG
03-28-08, 4:28 pm
you know your an animal when all you can think about is your next training day and what youre going to be doing

MassMan
03-28-08, 6:10 pm
When you are cursing under your breath in the locker room about how much leg day is going to hurt.

When people gather around you during leg day and the room is completely silent except you grunting, squealing, swearing, or whatever, along with heavy breathing...

MassMan
03-28-08, 6:12 pm
Mentioned before, the steroid question, get used to em, and be proud. they show all the hard work you have achieved. The other day, some kid with a huge ego and small balls came up to me and asked me who my dealer is. I told him my dealer is DPSnutrition and my steroids of choice are made by Animal. I was being sarcastic and the next day, he came back to me and told me that Animal isn't an underground lab and that they only sell supplements. Good story, eh?

need2getBIG
03-28-08, 6:24 pm
Mentioned before, the steroid question, get used to em, and be proud. they show all the hard work you have achieved. The other day, some kid with a huge ego and small balls came up to me and asked me who my dealer is. I told him my dealer is DPSnutrition and my steroids of choice are made by Animal. I was being sarcastic and the next day, he came back to me and told me that Animal isn't an underground lab and that they only sell supplements. Good story, eh?

hahaha,sad thing is,the kids who take that crap,arent as strong or big as the ones who train there ass off

MassMan
03-28-08, 6:34 pm
hahaha,sad thing is,the kids who take that crap,arent as strong or big as the ones who train there ass off

Yeah, as a matter of fact, every girl I ever went out with, their first question was "Are you on steroids?" Haha. Still get that today and think of it as a badge. You can only get that compliment if ya look like one on that shit.

BamBam
03-28-08, 6:40 pm
Yeah, as a matter of fact, every girl I ever went out with, their first question was "Are you on steroids?" Haha. Still get that today and think of it as a badge. You can only get that compliment if ya look like one on that shit.

Fuck yeah dude...x2!!!

Renji007
03-28-08, 7:56 pm
You've heard every Steroid joke under the sun. -.-

You have more pills on the top of your C.P.U Then a Junkie has in his entire house.

You never let your ego get the better of you.

When people tell you that you look really good and you think about how many lagging body parts you need to bring up an instant later.

When your girlfriend is a trainer >->

When you can't wait to get a job to pay for your trainers license.

When you actually start thinking that PAK pills taste like sour candy

When You dream about posing up on stage one day.

When you buy cookies and cream protein powder and make it thick so that you can just lean back in your chair and enjoy slowly drinking it.

when you love leg day and almost falling face flat on the floor because your legs can't balance you right for a day or two afterwards.

DariusWatchorn
03-28-08, 8:19 pm
Fuck yeah dude...x2!!!

ya i am only 14 teen and i get asked that all the time. There will be ppl that i dont even no and i get that asked that. But right now i take it as a compliment!!!

Seroids not now maby later on in life!

MassMan
03-28-08, 8:42 pm
ya i am only 14 teen and i get asked that all the time. There will be ppl that i dont even no and i get that asked that. But right now i take it as a compliment!!!

Seroids not now maby later on in life!

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! Say NO! to steroids!!!!!

Joseb
03-28-08, 8:51 pm
people think my Pak is steroids. I feel insulted and flattered at the same time.

people need to LEARN about steroids before they use.. most people lose SO much muscle mass when they stop using the juice but those are the guys who use a HUGE EXCESSIVE amount of steroids.
The pro's don't juice as much as you think, it's hard work and food that does it.. not the steroids.

Joseb
03-28-08, 9:00 pm
You're an animal when you do giant sets and hold your puke back to stop from losing calories

you're an animal when your shins look like you pissed of a wolverine

You're an animal when you eat with sets and reps.

You're an animal if you're in this forvm.

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 9:05 pm
You are an Animal when you don't have to say or do anything to convince anyone else and you don't really give a fuck what they think or know, because you know who and what you are.

My take on it.

minime_moomey
03-28-08, 9:46 pm
You're an animal when you do giant sets and hold your puke back to stop from losing calories

I have caught myself doing this more times than I can count! LOL.

BamBam
03-28-08, 10:08 pm
You are an Animal when you don't have to say or do anything to convince anyone else and you don't really give a fuck what they think or know, because you know who and what you are.

My take on it.

You beat me to it....You are a wise man....couldn't have said it better...MASS Respect man!

In IRON,
Josh

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 10:10 pm
You beat me to it....You are a wise man....couldn't have said it better...MASS Respect man!

In IRON,
Josh

The respect is 100% mutual.

BamBam
03-28-08, 10:19 pm
The respect is 100% mutual.

Thank you Lowdown...Im still droolin' over the future training session with ya man! I have HOUSE, G', Maharg/Excssive Endorphins, MassMan, and yourself I am trying to find ways to train with...wether it be travel or ABC events...

Hope everything is going well with ya!

J-

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 10:20 pm
Thank you Lowdown...Im still droolin' over the future training session with ya man! I have HOUSE, G', Maharg/Excssive Endorphins, MassMan, and yourself I am trying to find ways to train with...wether it be travel or ABC events...

Hope everything is going well with ya!

J-

It is gonna be great!!

I am doing great Bro, and you?

BamBam
03-28-08, 10:28 pm
It is gonna be great!!

I am doing great Bro, and you?

I am good. Sore all over...I went into the gym this week with the mentality of "If I walk out...I walk out....If I dont, then I crawl out or lay around until I can move!" Im feeling it now! But again, doing good on my end! Glad to hear you r doing great!!

Lowdown5
03-28-08, 10:28 pm
I am good. Sore all over...I went into the gym this week with the mentality of "If I walk out...I walk out....If I dont, then I crawl out or lay around until I can move!" Im feeling it now! But again, doing good on my end! Glad to hear you r doing great!!

Great mentality!

BamBam
03-28-08, 10:48 pm
Great mentality!

I know everyone loves Arnold...and he is my hero..because I am like him physically in many ways (height, frame), and also mentality somewhat (Im young so I have more to learn and do)...but...I have read up about Dorian, watched his DVD, read his articles, listen to him talk on interviews...and ever since I took his mentality and am trying to make it my own...HARDCORE, balls out...no remorse...but in a smart, safe, injury free way lol.

fatboystick
03-29-08, 2:07 am
Damn fellas, some fuckin awesome responses here....Most of the ones i was gonna say are said, so i wont waste time repeating. But, rather i will just throw one out there for those of us with kids and family.

You know you are a Animal when...you are the father of FOUR kids, find time to hang with them, listen to the ol' lady gripe about boiling your eggs and steaming your veggies AND STILL wake your ass up at 4:30 am so you can prep your food for the long day ahead and get your ass in the gym by 5:45 to drop some fuckin plates, THEN go to work by 7:30am!!!

BamBam
03-29-08, 11:28 am
What is ANIMAL? He (or she) is the one who pushes the boundaries of posibility, and by doing so, transforms themselves into something greater. The ANIMAL defies convention. He punishes the weights, yet is not punished by it. Rather than cower from sacrifice and pain, he embraces it. The ANIMAL is the one who hears that voice in his head, the one that talkes of destiny....

Anyone know where I got this from...? There might just be a special little reward for the one who does!?!? ;) A little, "from one ANIMAL to another Promo"

In IRON,
Joshua

Lowdown5
03-29-08, 11:40 am
What is ANIMAL? He (or she) is the one who pushes the boundaries of posibility, and by doing so, transforms themselves into something greater. The ANIMAL defies convention. He punishes the weights, yet is not punished by it. Rather than cower from sacrifice and pain, he embraces it. The ANIMAL is the one who hears that voice in his head, the one that talkes of destiny....

Anyone know where I got this from...? There might just be a special little reward for the one who does!?!? ;) A little, "from one ANIMAL to another Promo"

In IRON,
Joshua

A quote from Machine possibly?

BamBam
03-29-08, 11:53 am
A quote from Machine possibly?

Close! This man was at the Cage, but this certain quote will come from somewhere many people might not be able to look...From someone we all know and love!

Lowdown5
03-29-08, 12:40 pm
Close! This man was at the Cage, but this certain quote will come from somewhere many people might not be able to look...From someone we all know and love!

I am clueless here.

HAWK
03-29-08, 12:52 pm

In IRON,
Joshua

That's from Diary of a Madman, by the one and only G...if I'm not mistaken.

LittleMan55
03-29-08, 2:11 pm
You know your ANIMAL when your in the check out line and the lady is like whats with all the steaks? After ringing up about 8 to 10 pounds worth. Response I'm trying to get as huge as possible! She looks all confused, nods, and moves on to ringing up 3 dozen eggs.

MassMan
03-29-08, 5:13 pm
You know your ANIMAL when your in the check out line and the lady is like whats with all the steaks? After ringing up about 8 to 10 pounds worth. Response I'm trying to get as huge as possible! She looks all confused, nods, and moves on to ringing up 3 dozen eggs.

X2 on that. When ya got a separtate fridge for your meats, eggs, and milk.... Grocery bill for myself is about $240.

smith06
03-30-08, 5:09 am
when you dont know if your safe to drive not because you're drunk but because you're drained from your workout.

When you talk to the plates before after the lift.

DreamZero
03-30-08, 7:07 am
when you dont know if your safe to drive not because you're drunk but because you're drained from your workout.

Nice one.. I wondered the same thing yesterday... after those 40 reps calves sets.. I could barely hit the clutch hahaha

Jala_B
03-30-08, 12:50 pm
I am not quite the animal yet, but I am working on it!

People finally got used to me wearing kneehigh socks at the gym. Most realize by know that is is deadlift day when those are on.

People are amazed/confused that I like to keep track of my nutritional info, and get disgusted looks about my protein shakes.

My best by far though: Guys repping 300+ on their bench, who trust me for a spot (even if there are other guys that they could ask). I know I am just there, as one guy on here put it, as an "insurance policy", but it still makes me feel good.

I get teased like the big guys up there, no holds barred!

Now to know how you are a FEMALE animal....

Put Justin Timberlake, or the likes of, in front of me and I couldn't care less.

Turn on World Strongman stuff, you can't tear me away!! (My 6 yr old son likes to watch too, and I have to tell him to STOP trying to pick up the couch.) If I were to meet any of the Animal guys, or WSM guys, I would be so giddily happy, it would be ridiculous!

(Have to be honest, I don't have a computer at home, but my phone gets me to the site. I can save images. Currently have a couple of the animal guys as my wallpaper and screensavers). Yes, I appreciate their physiques, but it is also so inspirational!

ironman_KIMO
03-30-08, 5:45 pm
You know when your an Animal when you eat so much meat, you shit out a whole cow. =)
Moooo...

Survivor831
03-30-08, 6:33 pm
You finish your last set and can't wait to do your first set of the next day

Vaze_06
04-05-08, 2:44 pm

-when your friends don't bother anymore asking what have you done during the weekend or vacation... they know where to find me!

-guy friends not wanna train with me cauz they would feel ashame that people see a girl push more heavier than them

-no more long boots... calves getting to big to fit in

-when my ex refused to hold my hand because he said it felt like holding a man hands cause of the calices

-been call ''crazy'', ''freak'', ''beast'', ''animal'' when i answer questions with how much work out... even got some ''are you taking steroids?'' lol

Whiteseraph86
04-05-08, 6:48 pm
...you are accused of having no life because of all the hours you put into your "hobby".

born0withno0soul
04-05-08, 6:50 pm
...you are accused of having no life because of all the hours you put into your "hobby".

just tell them " one mans hobby is another mans lifestyle

Whiteseraph86
04-05-08, 6:58 pm
just tell them " one mans hobby is another mans lifestyle
Lifestyle doesn't quite cover it. Getting into the gym is sometimes the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. It's more like an obsession. Addicted, maybe? hmmm...

Joseb
04-05-08, 11:20 pm
You know when your an Animal when you eat so much meat, you shit out a whole cow. =)
Moooo...

funniest thing on this site.

Maharg
04-05-08, 11:40 pm

-when my ex refused to hold my hand because he said it felt like holding a man hands cause of the calices

HA! my ex girlfriend had the same problem. One time after i got done with back, my hands were shredded and she grabs my hand squeels and drops my hand. Me, being curious, "ask what the hell is wrong with you?" Your hands are rough and hurt.

MassMan
04-05-08, 11:43 pm
HA! my ex girlfriend had the same problem. One time after i got done with back, my hands were shredded and she grabs my hand squeels and drops my hand. Me, being curious, "ask what the hell is wrong with you?" Your hands are rough and hurt.

Nice, I got that one from several girls, too! They also complain about the red marks on my traps from squats alot....

trissynashville
04-06-08, 12:04 am

Stoked to know I'm not the only one that does that.

Chin
04-06-08, 12:44 am
Lifestyle doesn't quite cover it. Getting into the gym is sometimes the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. It's more like an obsession. Addicted, maybe? hmmm...

Shit... I call it the job from hell... 24/7, never ending always getting the shit kicked out of you... its fun...

Chin

Vaze_06
04-06-08, 11:45 am

Ahaha maybe one of the reason why they end up as Ex bf/gf... he also use to complain that my arms were getting to strong and shaped and go more for light weight...
WORST! he wanted me to go easier on the bodybuilding...
sure honey! after the day that i die maybe i'll do what you say =)

ahahahaha

HAWK
04-06-08, 4:19 pm
Your an Animal when you can learn to keep your ego in your ass.

Truth. This should be quoted every third post.

Maharg
04-06-08, 4:41 pm
he also use to complain that my arms were getting to strong and shaped and go more for light weight...

He had 13inch arms didnt he?

Vaze_06
04-06-08, 6:11 pm
He had 13inch arms didnt he?

ahahahaha sorry bro, i don't go out with pussies!
he also went to the gym, and was in good shape...
just that never went out with a chick like me and wasn't use to it
so tried to change me...
if my parents aren't able to make me stop bodybuilding it ain't gonna be a guy who will be in my live for a couple of months! :P

trissynashville
04-06-08, 10:36 pm
You pawn things you don't need in order to buy supps/groceries. (Playstation 3, movie collection, old car parts, etc...)

Maharg
04-06-08, 10:47 pm
Damn dude, selling a ps3 for supps is hardcore.

Enforcer
04-07-08, 4:00 pm
You won't kiss ur girl after she just ate some sweets bc u feel that tehy will get into ur system

SQUAT or DIE!
04-07-08, 4:57 pm
you havent trained in 2 days and you dream about doing shoulders, and all the lifts you want to do.. and how good your shoulders are gonna look... true story!!!

Vaze_06
04-07-08, 5:16 pm
you havent trained in 2 days and you dream about doing shoulders, and all the lifts you want to do.. and how good your shoulders are gonna look... true story!!!

or even after a work out.. your body is dead, completely sore but you're already thinking about the next day and are impatient to go back and train

bro feel the same way! ahaha
stuck in my humanities class right now and just thinking about tonight...
gym, the weights and I... my world =)

SQUAT or DIE!
04-07-08, 5:18 pm
or even after a work out.. your body is dead, completely sore but you're already thinking about the next day and are impatient to go back and train

bro feel the same way! ahaha
stuck in my humanities class right now and just thinking about tonight...
gym, the weights and I... my world =)

haha i was camping all weekend and i dreamed about delts... and i woke up and was lek wow, i have reached a new level... and im gonna hit my legs tonight, i did legs thursday and while i was camping/ attending car races, i had to go up tons of stairs and walk alot and i was constantly hurtin, but it never hurt ssoooo good.

Adrenaline Junkie
04-07-08, 5:20 pm
Your pee is neon yellow!

And when your constantly on the forvm lol

SQUAT or DIE!
04-07-08, 5:22 pm
Your pee is neon yellow!

guilty on both counts!

Vaze_06
04-07-08, 5:26 pm
haha i was camping all weekend and i dreamed about delts... and i woke up and was lek wow, i have reached a new level... and im gonna hit my legs tonight, i did legs thursday and while i was camping/ attending car races, i had to go up tons of stairs and walk alot and i was constantly hurtin, but it never hurt ssoooo good.

ahahahah takes you 5 minutes to sit on a chair and get up cauz your legs are so fuckin sore
damn it hurts! but you know you haven't waisted your time at the gym ahahaa

Your pee is neon yellow!

i'm the perfect example right now! ahhahahaha
any class w/ computer.. big chances i'll be here :P

SQUAT or DIE!
04-07-08, 5:29 pm
ahahahah takes you 5 minutes to sit on a chair and get up cauz your legs are so fuckin sore
damn it hurts! but you know you haven't waisted your time at the gym ahahaa

i'm the perfect example right now! ahhahahaha
any class w/ computer.. big chances i'll be here :P

HAHA hell yeah i know i put in a good few hrs...

and thats me everyday in everyclass.. im always on the forvm, and people always ask me why im on an anarchy site.. cause the symbol and all... i just laugh and go back about my business usually, sometimes i explain it.. not like anyone gets it though

Vaze_06
04-07-08, 5:39 pm
HAHA hell yeah i know i put in a good few hrs...

and thats me everyday in everyclass.. im always on the forvm, and people always ask me why im on an anarchy site.. cause the symbol and all... i just laugh and go back about my business usually, sometimes i explain it.. not like anyone gets it though

... i SOO know what you mean!...
i explains sometimes... first thing i get ''But you're a gurl...''
soo what?! ''Isn't it mostly for men?'' no you also have women bodybuilders....
''Do you take or gonna take steroids?''....... people and stereotypes...
or i get the ''Aaah really... cool!'' and they look at me as if i'm a freak....
put on my music ... don't bother anymore

It happens sometimes that i wake up at 4am in the morning and i think about my routine, the body part i'm gonna train that day and how i better kill it! lol (must be something wrong with me!:P lol)

SQUAT or DIE!
04-07-08, 6:01 pm
... i SOO know what you mean!...
i explains sometimes... first thing i get ''But you're a gurl...''
soo what?! ''Isn't it mostly for men?'' no you also have women bodybuilders....
''Do you take or gonna take steroids?''....... people and stereotypes...
or i get the ''Aaah really... cool!'' and they look at me as if i'm a freak....
put on my music ... don't bother anymore

It happens sometimes that i wake up at 4am in the morning and i think about my routine, the body part i'm gonna train that day and how i better kill it! lol (must be something wrong with me!:P lol)

i wish i knew a female bodybuilder in person not just in the forvm.. some of the most dedicated women ive ever seen.... toni constantly inspires me to better myself and alwasy has advice for me..

and theres nothing wrong with you.. your just like the rest of us, better than the rest..

MassMan
04-07-08, 6:04 pm
I got caught looking up the FORVM in my computer class today and I was asked by my teacher if I was looking up information on how to use and where to buy steroids..... real awkard moment when you gotta teacher talking to you in front of the entire class about looking up places to use steroids.... got real dirty looks from people.....

LittleMan55
04-07-08, 6:07 pm
the young guys, who want to get to the room behind where your rowing to do abs, stop watch you bent row 315 for a set of 10 with their jaws on the floor. They then turn and leave the general vacinity you currently occupy.

My training partners told me about this one on saturday after my set.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-07-08, 6:08 pm
I got caught looking up the FORVM in my computer class today and I was asked by my teacher if I was looking up information on how to use and where to buy steroids..... real awkard moment when you gotta teacher talking to you in front of the entire class about looking up places to use steroids.... got real dirty looks from people.....

STEREOTYPES!!! fuck that bitch, just cause your bigger than everyone automatically your on steroids.. dedication is better than any steroid IMO.. but i dont wanna start anything.. I get dirty looks at the gym when i fill up the LP machine or when im squattin in teh mid 400's for reps... shrug it off and do what you do man..

MassMan
04-07-08, 6:10 pm
STEREOTYPES!!! fuck that bitch, just cause your bigger than everyone automatically your on steroids.. dedication is better than any steroid IMO.. but i dont wanna start anything.. I get dirty looks at the gym when i fill up the LP machine or when im squattin in teh mid 400's for reps... shrug it off and do what you do man..

Been doin this for the past 3 years.... I love the dirty looks, but it's kinda strange when teachers give it to you... just felt out of place for a while.... oh well, steroids=waste of money, spend it on beef.

LittleMan55
04-07-08, 6:12 pm
Been doin this for the past 3 years.... I love the dirty looks, but it's kinda strange when teachers give it to you... just felt out of place for a while.... oh well, steroids=waste of money, spend it on beef.

Beef indeed! My whole point in lifting like I do is to get so huge that people accuse me of steroids. That will be considered a compliment in my book!

MassMan
04-07-08, 6:15 pm
Beef indeed! My whole point in lifting like I do is to get so huge that people accuse me of steroids. That will be considered a compliment in my book!

Looks like there are some like minded animals here!!! I love juice comments because it really tells you that you bust your ass really hard and eat shitloads of everything and it pays off.... I could care less about accusations because I know that I'm clean.... just me, though.... I especially love Enforcer's sig because that's sooo true these days!!!! I also love haters, too!!

Phoenix Rising
04-07-08, 6:16 pm

No doubt, I have been thinking about Monday leg day all weekend long. Going through the reps in my mind and had a dream about it last night.

MassMan
04-07-08, 6:22 pm
No doubt, I have been thinking about Monday leg day all weekend long. Going through the reps in my mind and had a dream about it last night.

Had a dream last night about me and my girl going on a roadtrip. I checked my bags and I forgot my protein powder and we were like in the desert or something.... I jumped out of the car..... woke up then and there.... I was horrified!!

LittleMan55
04-07-08, 6:30 pm

I usually deram about it every night actually. Well what few dreams I remember. My mom was telling me one of her dreams on morning, when I was home from school on break, and it was messed up cant remember the specifics. So I told her mine, she shook her head and went to make me some breakfast. Apparently it is not normal to have dreams about military pressing 100 DB, 3 lbs. of steak, and a 5 plate dead all in one night.?.?! Seemed normal enough to me.

scals
04-07-08, 6:33 pm
I usually deram about it every night actually. Well what few dreams I remember. My mom was telling me one of her dreams on morning, when I was home from school on break, and it was messed up cant remember the specifics. So I told her mine, she shook her head and went to make me some breakfast. Apparently it is not normal to have dreams about military pressing 100 DB, 3 lbs. of steak, and a 5 plate dead all in one night.?.?! Seemed normal enough to me.

Seems typical enough to me.

Joseb
04-07-08, 6:44 pm
damn.. i have vivid dreams too. I also take ZMA so i think that adds to the crazy dreams.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-07-08, 6:46 pm
damn.. i have vivid dreams too. I also take ZMA so i think that adds to the crazy dreams.

i heard that shit will make you have crazy dreams

Joseb
04-07-08, 6:51 pm
yeah it does. ive dreamt that i woke up and started making my meals and then in my dream i went back to sleep. and i woke up again. it was weird. ive also dreamt about g diesel pancakes.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-07-08, 6:54 pm
yeah it does. ive dreamt that i woke up and started making my meals and then in my dream i went back to sleep. and i woke up again. it was weird. ive also dreamt about g diesel pancakes.

lol that is crazy, pancakes.... mmm

i was thinkin about zma this summer... if im gonna have crazy dreams i think ill def have to get it..

MassMan
04-07-08, 7:09 pm
Damn... you guys gonna get on ZMA just for a trip?!! haha... that shit gives some crazy dreams... especially if you take it w/5mg melatonin and 4 NOX3 tabs... That's my secret pre bed stack... research apparently suggests that ZMA raises Test naturally, and Arginine and Melatonin raises GH... makes sense for me to stack them, then...

Joseb
04-07-08, 7:12 pm
LOOOL.
melatonin? does universal have a product with it?
as of now i take zma w/ a casein shake before bed..
come to think of it.. this has nothing to do with this thread :D

Boz
04-07-08, 7:15 pm
I don't have the crazy dreams on ZMA, but I have one hell of a time getting out of bed.

MassMan
04-07-08, 7:15 pm
LOOOL.
melatonin? does universal have a product with it?
as of now i take zma w/ a casein shake before bed..
come to think of it.. this has nothing to do with this thread :D

Yeah, Universal has melatonin, but only available on their website, t I think...
Yes, this does have o do with being an animal because you take supps/protein before sleep and dream about it!!! Sounds Animal to me!!!