PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Cheat Meal?

Pages : [1] 2

Ironone
01-16-07, 9:22 pm
Alright, time to get dirty, what is your favorite junk to eat that won't make you feel guilty in the morning. For me its chicken chalupas at taco bell, I can only justify this because it has chicken in it. So what about you guys? What's your favorite cheat meal?

xb24
01-16-07, 9:41 pm
I've found a liking to lowfat swedish meatballs. They contain a few sugary carbs with the sauce i use but still not too bad for ya.

marathe
01-16-07, 9:48 pm
1% cottage cheese with cocoa bean protein and natural peanut butter mixed in. I know its not junk food but its seriously better than any ice cream/frozen yogurt/shite that the general public shovels down their holes.

Ironone
01-16-07, 10:04 pm
People, this isn't junk food, I said get dirty!!!

Jester
01-16-07, 10:24 pm
Since I am in a bulking stage right now my diet isnt strict as to not eat anything unhealthy but when I am running low on carbs or there is nothing left in the freaking freezer except crap food.. I will hit up a box of Hot Pockets, or if I need an instant energy rush I will eat like a small candy bar of like straight chocolate... Most of the time I will dig into a couple PB&J sandwiches because it has sugar in it but I try and stict pretty strict to book when bulking and cutting.. regardless.. but from time to time I will eat that stuff haha

Gainer65
01-16-07, 10:59 pm
My favorite "junk" that does'nt make me feel guilty is pizza.

jeriboy54
01-16-07, 11:42 pm
Shit man I could go on and on....
Panda Express orange chicken
Hawian Pizza
a Fat burger
weight gainer with chocolate milk
juicy steak

jbear
01-16-07, 11:48 pm
ice cream! Never miss a week without having some.

determined
01-17-07, 9:54 am
Pizza, Funguns, and Skittles.......maybe a few Sweet Tarts

Mikey
01-17-07, 10:03 am
Pizza; deep fried chicken, you know, the Col's best and any Chinese foods. Mmmmmmmmm

Big Tasty;

http://www.regilete.com/wp-content/archivos/big_tasty.jpg

We have a love/hate relationship haha!!

Hatred
01-17-07, 3:47 pm
2 IN n OUT 4x4's and/or Wendy's Triple Cheeseburger..

No guilt here.

Snake
01-17-07, 9:26 pm
A fuckin BIG ass salad size bowl of cereal.....Cinnimon Toast Crunch or Lucky Charms!

IntensityJT
01-17-07, 10:00 pm
A Chipotle burrito...just cause i can put a lot of chicken and steak on it...and it gives me a lot of calories

Gas Can
01-17-07, 10:17 pm
shit dont even get me started maybe some choc cake with ice cream on top pizza with ranch the best one a carne asada burrito thats popular down here in so cal

Obelix
01-18-07, 2:49 am
BIG tasty from MCd it should contain 48g of protein.. and it is JUNKfood

ryanlemley1
01-21-07, 12:33 am
little debbie snack cakes, twizlers, milky way candy bars

blueheelenvet
01-21-07, 3:31 am
Hatred had it right. In & Out 4X4 times 2. Sometimes you have to add a chocolate shake.

Platestacker
01-21-07, 11:16 am
Just plain old chocolate bar

IMBACK
01-26-07, 12:30 pm
A Chipotle burrito...just cause i can put a lot of chicken and steak on it...and it gives me a lot of calories

FOR SURE.. except its like 2 days worth of calories

Toni69
01-26-07, 12:42 pm
A fuckin BIG ass salad size bowl of cereal.....Cinnimon Toast Crunch or Lucky Charms!

I love this! I throw in chunks of bananas too.

Toni69
01-26-07, 12:43 pm
The best "healthy", don't feel guilty in the monring late night snack for me is a bowl of chopped up bananas..like 2-3 with a huge scoop of peanut butter. I sit and watch whatever is on tv and EAT! I love that!

Millhouse
01-26-07, 12:49 pm
4X4 animal style with fries and a cho. milk shake. YUM

Greg_G
01-26-07, 10:18 pm
Spangles, a local fast food place here in town...

1/3 pound burger, cheese, onions, pickles, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, jelapenos on a sesame seed bun! FUCKING GOOD!

Called a Gourmet Supreme with Cheese and Jelapenos

SouthTEX-26
01-26-07, 10:30 pm

hell yea ...cereal..is it for me..captin crunch/cinnimon toast,apple jacxs...dammm..

hjayss
01-27-07, 2:59 am
Love tuesday is my day heat em up , hea em u p , Yall don't hear me awwww man Love em.

deathdealer2134
01-28-07, 5:34 pm
without question...if im looking to cheat and have a little junk food i'm grabbing myself about 8 spicy chicken soft tacos from TACO BELL....unreal

Buckeye
01-28-07, 5:37 pm
Ice cream!!! God I feel so weak now!

Toni69
01-31-07, 1:02 pm
Ice cream!!! God I feel so weak now!

This is me with ice cream, by biggest weakness...my son always has an ice cream shake before bed right. So..I am happy to make it. I take the smallest spoon in my house and start skimming the edges..just taking tiny bits...making me think its just a nibble. I keep going around the edges...before you know it..there is nothing left around the edges and we are left with a mountain of ice cream in the center! So, I am fooling myself by not taking huge scoops at one time, but wind up eating half the darn tub anyway with my stupid skimming. Why do I do that? LOL

vik
01-31-07, 1:12 pm
some sweet italian sausage

LightsOut
01-31-07, 1:16 pm
some greasy ass pizza or hot pockets...i could probably put away about 10 of those in one sitting

Marathon_Man
04-25-07, 10:35 pm
lets face it during cutting we have those cravings that we try so hard to stop but no matter what your doing your thinking about that chocolate. Lets here some stories ON THE DAY ALL HELL BROKE LOSE ON YOU. It happened today to me i went psychotic i think i need help i started sayin yummy in my tummy idk about you guys but thats just me in time of need lool.

Marathon_Man
04-25-07, 10:40 pm
Viewer Discretion Is Advised

doomsdaylover
04-25-07, 10:47 pm
on the day all hell broke loose, I was at my friend's appartment in the IE - that's the Inland Empire, Redlands, CA. All they have down there is fast-food. I mean, litterally there's a fast-food chain you've never heard of every square block. I mean, who'd have guessed there'd be 3 different crepe chains? Anyways, I had been cutting for some time and when I visited him, the shit hit the fan. I ate 15 bucks worth of Del Taco, the cheapest taco place in the world where 15 bucks will get you enough food to last two days. that night, I had most of an enitire pizza by myself because all my friends eat like fucking birds. I drank 5 beers, ate a half-gallon of ice cream, then later had 5 pbj sandwhiches, a jar of pickles, a box of cookies and licked the marshmellow out of a jar. I woke up in the middle of the night still hungry and proceeded to heat up some old, stale taco bell and pound it.

The next day i wanted to throw up, go back in time, and erase the last 4 hours of my life.

dirtbag
04-25-07, 10:48 pm
i was cutting, and i had been eating really clean for like a month in a half. then one day i was running late and couldn't make breakfast, so i had to stop at mcdies to get something in my stomach. that shit is like addicting, afternoon got fucking chipotle, then i had pizza for dinner. hahah all in the middle of a cut. from then on, so i don't splurge and ruin a week of working hard in the gym, i let myself eat whate ever i want for one meal a week. but still try to keep it moderately good for you.

tekky
04-26-07, 2:36 am
hhahah brothers it happened to me the other day. It was really late at night around 1 or 2 and for some reason I was still up. I should have went to sleep earlier and i would not have had the major problem i was having, hunger pains like i had not eaten in days....normally i would grab 2 cans of tuna or a protein shake and head to bed but shit, no tuna left and i was at home for the weekend, no protein in sight....so i did what any normal human would do when they are hungry...look in the fridge (not to mention this was this the worst idea of my cut, it wasn't my fridge which is stacked with cottage cheese and other shit that i can eat) but anyway....long story short, nothing in the fridge, so the freezer was my next best choice....it was soo good....ice cream...but not like plain vanilla shit, cookies and cream and not to outdo myself i found some natty pb so i threw that in too....after the experience, i wanted to puke.... i felt extremely gross and not to mention really guilty...but you live and learn right? lol

dIdDy
04-26-07, 3:55 am
on the day hell broke loose i broke down and ate a whole bag of pistachios the other day...like 1200 cals in one sitting. Not a "cheat" meal, but a cal surplus for the day.

JMC
04-26-07, 11:22 am
on the day hell broke loose i broke down and ate a whole bag of pistachios the other day...like 1200 cals in one sitting. Not a "cheat" meal, but a cal surplus for the day.

I'll do that shit with some trail mix or mixed nuts....I'll sit there and pummel a bag of it and before I know it, it's gone....

Universal Rep
04-26-07, 12:04 pm
Don't know which I like more--the unscheduled cheat or the scheduled cheat. Yeah, why choose? Both, haha...

Giant Killer
04-26-07, 12:11 pm
My unscheduled cheat meal came when it was Thanksgiving. Me & my girlfriend didn't want to cook, so we went out to eat. Everything was closed except this little Chinese Buffet. Well, we "had no choice". In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I gorged myself on Crab Rangoons, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Shrimp Fried Rice, and Beef & Broccolli. I was sick all night, felt like my stomach was going to come up on me, but I pride myself on having an "iron stomach". It was great but I was swollen like an allergic reaction from all the sodium and carbs. Not to mention the beautiful flowery fragrances coming from my ass region.

drizzt
04-26-07, 12:15 pm
luckily i havent gotten into a cutting phase yet so i dont have to deprive myself too much, but sometimes i do get cravings for pizza and ill have to get me a dominos or pizza hut. for the first 15 years of my life i lived off pizza, it's hard to turn it around

Jaymafin
04-26-07, 12:39 pm
does a whole weekend count? I just got back from my sisters wedding in VA beach. She owns a restaraunt that has amazing wings and sauce. lets see.....my list includes 5-6 pounds of wings for the weekend, burgers 81/19 several, rice and beans, chicken, beef, flan, cupcakes, beer, fish, macaroni and chees, potatoe salad, mojitos, sonic, pickled eggs, thats all i can remember.

dont think i dont know that weekends like this keep me from reaching my current goals. My mental anguish is like being tortured in a prison i cannot escape. i set myself back a weeks worth of hard cardio. ~head fallen in defeat~

Budsbythebeach
04-26-07, 12:52 pm
So the other day i got messed up, and hungry after.
Jesus i ate 2 pb and banana sandwiches, like 10 chips ahoy cookies, two huge sandwiches at the restaurant i work in, and two pieces of choc cake.

I had been cutting for a week, and it wasnt the cravings taking over, it was my first time under the influence in a while, and i was like fuck it.

man i told toni about it, fuck she tore me a new one, then she stuck her boot in it.

Giant Killer
04-26-07, 12:57 pm
Jesus i ate 2 pb and banana sandwiches, like 10 chips ahoy cookies, two huge sandwiches at the restaurant i work in, and two pieces of choc cake.

I had been cutting for a week, and it wasnt the cravings taking over, it was my first time under the influence in a while, and i was like fuck it.

man i told toni about it, fuck she tore me a new one, then she stuck her boot in it.

Being "under the influence" is a sure step to an Unscheduled Cheat Meal. Always happens. Always. Be careful.

Toni69
04-26-07, 12:58 pm

I didnt stick my boot in anything! I may have told you off...but no boots were ever involved! Besides..my boots are too expensive to stick anywhere but on my feet in very clean environments! LOL

BigDaddy21
04-26-07, 12:59 pm
i was goin good all day. typical breakfast 8 egg whites with my oatmeal and protein shake, washed down some animal pak, later on during class i snacked on chicken breast, and for lunch i had 2 cans of tuna and a slice of wheat bread with a liter of water. so far its a usual day in the life of a am.bodybuilder.....thenn disaster strikes! the gf calls and says hey lets do like pf changs and coldstone, my treat. Sianora strict eating!!!!!!! was so upset with myself after wards. but it'll all be ok :)

Budsbythebeach
04-26-07, 1:08 pm
Being "under the influence" is a sure step to an Unscheduled Cheat Meal. Always happens. Always. Be careful.

It was the first time in 6 months, and the only time for alot longer.
Thats why i could justify it too myself.
But hey theres no point in living if you dont have some fun.

Everyonedoes
04-26-07, 1:25 pm
I just finished tuna steak and spinach for lunch yum yum. I havnt had a soda in like 6months somtimes i just really really really want to have a nice cold coke or pepsi like right now but self control is the name of the game.

ct italian 1
04-26-07, 1:30 pm
Iknow it's not that much of a cheat, just calorie surplus but yesterday I was craving sweets & downed a cpl cans of diet mt. dew then finished off w/e sugar free candy (jelly beans & gummi bears) that I had left from easter. needless to say, I learned my lesson once the artificial sweeteners kicked in. Only a few hundred cal surplus if that but all that sugar alcohol gets ya running to the bathroom pretty quick. Shoulda learned my lesson when I did the same thing on Easter.

BoulderMan
04-26-07, 1:36 pm
So my fateful night was just going into spring and I was shedding my winter skin. About four weeks into cutting and cutting carbs pretty heavy, I jsut snapped. Got a sonic chicken strip meal with a chili cheese coney and a bacon burger to wash it down, about 2 pm. then for dinner about 4 hrs later we order pizza hut, I think 2 large pizzas. My wife has two pieces I ate until there was only two left.

Then still hungry about 8:00 I look for more food in the cupboards, and I find a boxed Peach cobbler Dessert. I cook it and about 45 min. later I was scraping the crumbs out of the bottom of the 9x13. I ate the whole damn thing to myself! In bed at 10:00, heaving in the porcelain 10:05. It was pretty horrible, but damn was it fun while it lasted.

abs
04-26-07, 5:22 pm
Good post, Marathon Man...highlights how we're all human and susceptible to vices, be they high GI food or fatty takeout. Yes, there is little point in living if you don't have some fun...it's about balance, at the end of the day. 'Cheat' meals, scheduled or otherwise, are a subconcious effort to tilt the scales in the direction opposite to that which eating ultra-clean is leaning them towards.

Eat your meals, eat them clean, eat them well for the lion's-share of the time; there are times when best-laid plans fall on their face and you say screw it. One way to look at it is that the longer it takes to build something up (and lets's face it, we have taken or are planning on taking quite a while to reach that elusive physique we are striving for), the longer it is gonna take for it to be knocked down, i.e. so long as 'cheat' meals are not gorged on too frequently (and only You can interpret what frequent means), the detriment to your physique won't be mind-blowing.

My biggest 'cheats' are beautifully high GI white bread with chocolate spread and chocolate muffins drowned in whole milk, not to mention croissants with extra butter spread inside.

Wow, that felt cleansing just talking about it...

Marathon_Man
04-26-07, 5:26 pm
thanx abs i just wanted ppl to see that unscheduled meals are not that badd as long as you dont have them too often. i know a lot about diet and this was one of my experiments to see if this does really go on. THE MORE YOU KNOW THE BETTER YOU BECOME. but what i did was a true story happened yesterday lol

abs
04-26-07, 6:00 pm
That's cool, Marathon. Moderation is key in all of this 'cheat' business and your thread has simply brought that to the fore.

***WTM***
04-27-07, 10:03 pm
Great topic and its nice to read the "human" side of all of us. I usually have a cheat 'couple of days' too often then not. My days off are tues, weds, and thurs and I always tell myself leading into those that I am going to eat clean and do good. Well tuesday morning always starts off good, lunch usually pretty good...if we have plans tuesday night then I can keep it clean for the rest of the day. Wed's comes along and if the weather is nice and I am doing yardwork or something then I ALWAYS have the urge to have a beer ...or ....six. Then we go out to dinner and its always hard to find the "clean" foods at a restaurant after having a few beers because burgers and fries always tastes soooo much better. Then thursday comes along and the guilt steps in and I come back to my senses.

I just keep telling myself I am in bulking mode still and the time will come when I have to stop it.

calcaneous
09-21-07, 10:13 pm
the girl i decided to hit up a steak house for dinner tonight.

we both ordered 10oz steaks. Yeah, i know we orderded the same shit, but she works her little ass off in the gym between pilates shit and weight lifting.

well, turns out the steak was a little too big, so she ate about 1/3 of it and gave the rest to me. So my dinner for tonight was:

salad
a shit load of rice
a baked potato
my "10oz" steak and about 5-6oz of hers.
a corn muffin
a decent size bowl of apple cobbler.

not too bad for a small cheat meal, eh?

TufffGuY
09-21-07, 10:19 pm

we both ordered 10oz steaks. Yeah, i know we orderded the same shit, but she works her little ass off in the gym between pilates shit and weight lifting.

well, turns out the steak was a little too big, so she ate about 1/3 of it and gave the rest to me. So my dinner for tonight was:

salad
a shit load of rice
a baked potato
a corn muffin

I got ya beat bro

1 large pizza
4 bowls of cereal
2 bowls of ice cream
6 oreos

BAM!!!

mikejones1
09-21-07, 10:22 pm
I got ya beat bro

1 large pizza
4 bowls of cereal
2 bowls of ice cream
6 oreos

BAM!!!

damn man talk about a cheat meal

i dont feel so guilty bout eating that reeses cup earlier today with my chicken and rice

Freakshow
09-21-07, 10:26 pm
I got ya beat bro

1 large pizza
4 bowls of cereal
2 bowls of ice cream
6 oreos

BAM!!!

Damn man, now thats a cheat meal, haha.

When I cheat with pizza I try to hit up Pizza Hut for some thin-crust half-cheese half-veggie pizza. Its amazing.

TufffGuY
09-21-07, 10:32 pm
Damn man, now thats a cheat meal, haha.

When I cheat with pizza I try to hit up Pizza Hut for some thin-crust half-cheese half-veggie pizza. Its amazing.

ya man, I usually try to go with the thin crust, never tried that veggie though.

calcaneous
09-21-07, 10:34 pm
I got ya beat bro

1 large pizza
4 bowls of cereal
2 bowls of ice cream
6 oreos

BAM!!!

wow. i save cereal for sunday night. its my off day, so it always seems like i never get my meals in. so i eat/finish off whatever the girl hasnt for the week.

KoN
09-21-07, 10:42 pm
I go and clean out IHOP!!!!!
mmmmmmmmmm!! pancakes n steak

BigAnt
09-21-07, 10:52 pm

salad
a shit load of rice
a baked potato
a corn muffin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAY HELLO TO SOME GOOD RECOVERY AND MUSCLE SIZE!

GOOD EATING...LOVE WHEN GIRLS DON'T FINISH THEIR FOOD AND HAND IT OVER TO US!

Pizzalamp
09-21-07, 10:53 pm
well i was looking forward to my cheat tonight-we tried a new place-but the pizzas were tiny-the waiter said we only have 1 size-personal-then on my way out i discovered they do sell big pies-ughhhhh
last weeks cheat was good
1 large cheese
buffalo wings
garlic bread
how much pizza can u guys eat? if im starving and its thin crust-i can do 2-3 larges
how much sushi?-i can eat like 50 rolls salmon yellowtail tuna mmmmmmmm

calcaneous
09-21-07, 11:05 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAY HELLO TO SOME GOOD RECOVERY AND MUSCLE SIZE!

GOOD EATING...LOVE WHEN GIRLS DON'T FINISH THEIR FOOD AND HAND IT OVER TO US!

dude, its the best part about eating out with them.

BigAnt
09-21-07, 11:12 pm
dude, its the best part about eating out with them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah it is great!

Ever date a midget? they hardly eat!

mikejones1
09-21-07, 11:25 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah it is great!

Ever date a midget? they hardly eat!

lol you gota be kidding me

i bet she was the perfect size for spotting you in the gym too

Freakshow
09-21-07, 11:57 pm
ya man, I usually try to go with the thin crust, never tried that veggie though.

Pretty good shit bro.

I love some meat lovers and all that shit, but the cheese and sauce is bad enough, so I always try and keep it simple.

Freakshow
09-21-07, 11:58 pm
I go and clean out IHOP!!!!!
mmmmmmmmmm!! pancakes n steak

IHOP...

Oh man...Crepes, EGGS, sausage and pancakes.

Good shit

hjayss
09-22-07, 3:18 am

salad
a shit load of rice
a baked potato
a corn muffin

That is a good solid meal. about 50-60 grams of protein there bro I am gonna hit a nice meal like that today...

born0withno0soul
09-22-07, 5:31 am

salad
a shit load of rice
a baked potato
a corn muffin

right on bro. if you want to be big, dont be scared to eat. even fast food sometimes will really fill you out even though i know its bad for you heart and other problems as well. but hey im in this game to get huge. so eat man, and pile on the muscle. then lose the weight later.

calcaneous
09-22-07, 9:02 am
right on bro. if you want to be big, dont be scared to eat. even fast food sometimes will really fill you out even though i know its bad for you heart and other problems as well. but hey im in this game to get huge. so eat man, and pile on the muscle. then lose the weight later.

i do eat a lot, i just try to keep it to clean foods or a lot of smaller meals. I take in on average of 3,500-4,000 calories a day as of right now. so its not like im not eating.

Toni69
09-22-07, 11:24 am

salad
a shit load of rice
a baked potato
a corn muffin

NICE eating here..but I tell ya..if that was me sitting there with you...you would surely not even get a bite off my food..ask Vinny...I can chow down!

Fury317
09-22-07, 11:31 am

salad
a shit load of rice
a baked potato
a corn muffin

Minus the cobbler, that doesnt even sound like a cheat meal haha. Sounds solid as hell to me. If you can eat like that year round youd be a beast. Good work....im hungry now.

Big Wides
09-22-07, 12:03 pm
that is some healthy eats there....could never find a girl who liked steak. my ultimate meal is something like this:

2 or 3 dozen buffalo wings hot
cheesesteak with wiz
texas tommy (foot long dog wrapped in bacon w/wiz) or a johnny dog (hot dog, onions, chili and mustard)

calcaneous
09-22-07, 2:29 pm
Minus the cobbler, that doesnt even sound like a cheat meal haha. Sounds solid as hell to me. If you can eat like that year round youd be a beast. Good work....im hungry now.

the cobbler i ate, because my girl was like "you have to try this".

It wasnt really a cheat-cheat meal...just a larger then usual meal.

BigAnt
09-22-07, 4:10 pm
that is some healthy eats there....could never find a girl who liked steak. my ultimate meal is something like this:

2 or 3 dozen buffalo wings hot
cheesesteak with wiz
texas tommy (foot long dog wrapped in bacon w/wiz) or a johnny dog (hot dog, onions, chili and mustard)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

with wiz...south Philly in the house!

stumblin54
09-22-07, 6:13 pm
I got ya beat bro

1 large pizza
4 bowls of cereal
2 bowls of ice cream
6 oreos

BAM!!!

I'd stick with calcaneous' cheat meal over this one. There are a lot of empty calories here.

Stumblin

Fury317
09-22-07, 10:07 pm
the cobbler i ate, because my girl was like "you have to try this".

It wasnt really a cheat-cheat meal...just a larger then usual meal.

ya bro i hear ya- pretty solid meal through and through though

I'd stick with calcaneous' cheat meal over this one. There are a lot of empty calories here.

Stumblin

x2....too many sweets for me

Freakshow
09-22-07, 10:16 pm

Stumblin

Agreed.

TufffGuY
09-22-07, 10:52 pm

Stumblin

It was satisfying, I probably could of eaten more actually lol. I didn't even gain one pound from it which made me a little upset.

alecto42
09-22-07, 11:33 pm
Believe it or not the best cheat meal that i enjoy is just extra natural PB with a huge bowl of oatmeal, mixed with 4 packets of splenda, cinnamon, and some good tasting whey to flavor it up (vpx isolate - graham cracker flavor), add in a mashed banana and you got urself one of the most tasty meals out there, even though every single item going into it is clean calories, i add a ton of it and it overshoots that meal's calorie total HA...

Gotta have fun sometimes!

dwingman
10-16-07, 7:28 pm
i just got done eating a chicken bowl from chipotle. im sure its not the worst shit in the world....but definately a lot of cals and out of my macros for today..

damn.....

Pizzalamp
10-16-07, 11:05 pm
I had just finished months and months of cutting last year and I was planning on relaxing when I went on vacation, but my controlled cheating turned into a whole day.
i was 195 then with close to 8% bf
breakfast at hotel-stack of pancakes, scarmbled eggs, bacon, home fries, buttered toast, bannnana, cereal
at amusement park-2 giant pretzels, 4 hotdogs, giant turkey leg
lunch-50 dollars worth of sushi, dim sum
2 giant otis spunkmyer chocolate chip cookies, salt water taffy, giant soft pretzel 1 hotdog
Dinner delivered to hotel room-2 large cheese thin crust pizzas, large order buffalo wings, garlic bread sticks
microwave popcorn after dinner watching tv
bag of peanut mms
my g/f was disgusted w/ me but i just couldnt resist

twisted_steel
10-16-07, 11:40 pm
Here we go guys, ive been reading all the above posts and literally have blown my ears off reading how much u animals eat. Since ive started being serious about being as lean as possible all year round, my worst cheat meal in the last 3-4 years has been....................3 pieces of pumpkin pie. Yes men, thats it! That has been the worst (not biggest) but the worst nutritionally meal i have had.

stumblin54
10-16-07, 11:58 pm
Here we go guys, ive been reading all the above posts and literally have blown my ears off reading how much u animals eat. Since ive started being serious about being as lean as possible all year round, my worst cheat meal in the last 3-4 years has been....................3 pieces of pumpkin pie. Yes men, thats it! That has been the worst (not biggest) but the worst nutritionally meal i have had.

That's horrible bro. Haha just playin', but we all have different goals. Judging by your pictures I'd say yours is to become a fitness model of sorts, so you need to be able to stay lean all year round. Others, like myself, don't have to do that so occasionally we'll go a little overboard with it, just as most members of this forum probably take everything in their lives a little overboard. I know I do.

Stumblin

twisted_steel
10-17-07, 3:58 am
That's horrible bro. Haha just playin', but we all have different goals. Judging by your pictures I'd say yours is to become a fitness model of sorts, so you need to be able to stay lean all year round. Others, like myself, don't have to do that so occasionally we'll go a little overboard with it, just as most members of this forum probably take everything in their lives a little overboard. I know I do.

Stumblin

Well, i dont have goals to become a model even tho if i had a chance i would soo take it. Im mostly doing it to be as lean as possible because in my idea, fat is dead weight. And at the same time being able to run, bike, swim and so on with ease. Mostly just be balanced in any fitness discipline along with strength. So yeah its the goals i guess. But i must say, all you guys are definitely hardcore

stumblin54
10-17-07, 2:17 pm
I'd say the same about yourself bro.

Stumblin

Mastrcruse
10-17-07, 3:23 pm
I need to stop reading this! I just started cutting with Ox's Ketonic diet 3 days ago. The first 2 days were good but right now I think my body if falling into the ketonic state so I feel like shit. I SOOOO want to get a subway sub right now! I can't though and I just imagine my green plain salad as a white castle burger so..

8oz of chicken....I imagined it tasted like a jalepeno burger from white castle
Raw Almonds...Macadamia nut cookie
2 cups green salad...double cheeseburger from mcdies

Only a week and a half till a scheduled cheat day and I am going to home town buffet!

PrometheusCon
10-18-07, 1:32 am
At my college we have 5 dining commons and a host of other places outside them. It's ridiculous how many options we have. I do go the good route though. Most of my meals are plain chicken breast, rice, yogurt, fruit, a small salad with a variety of veggies, soy/skim milk. Occasionally I get the urge to eat lo-mien. They make that everyday at one dining hall and its incredibly tasty. And how about today I took a bowl, put a cookie on the bottom, covered that in a small amount of waffle batter, then placed 2 scoops of ice cream on it. Oh man.

Yeah i also like staying lean all year long. I love the animal mentality, but I apply it to a different type of fitness goal. I'm pretty hard on myself when I do mess up, so i try not to.

Northman
10-18-07, 4:36 am
My last cheat "meal" was nearly 2kg of pb.

simpleguy
10-18-07, 11:56 am
damn, that's almost 5 pounds of peanut butter, how many jars are those lol?

anyway, my last unscheduled cheat meal was a pizza ''washed down'' with a bit of chocolate lol... I felt so bad, I did cardio twice the next day instead of once as scheduled... that's just the point bros... the difference between us and 'the rest' should be that we are even more motivated after this shit; a week guy would dump his diet, going back to eating shit every day, but ''we overcome''... so, don't necessarilly feel bad about it, use it as a motivation, a kicker, just don't cross that line where you cheat too often

Northman
10-18-07, 2:00 pm
damn, that's almost 5 pounds of peanut butter, how many jars are those lol?

anyway, my last unscheduled cheat meal was a pizza ''washed down'' with a bit of chocolate lol... I felt so bad, I did cardio twice the next day instead of once as scheduled... that's just the point bros... the difference between us and 'the rest' should be that we are even more motivated after this shit; a week guy would dump his diet, going back to eating shit every day, but ''we overcome''... so, don't necessarilly feel bad about it, use it as a motivation, a kicker, just don't cross that line where you cheat too often

You can get 2.2kg jars of pb, but I had already had a few tablespoons out of it.

simpleguy
10-18-07, 2:04 pm
You can get 2.2kg jars of pb, but I had already had a few tablespoons out of it.

still, that would be one big jar lol... funny stuff when you think about how many calories are in 2 kg of pb... hmm

Northman
10-18-07, 2:11 pm
still, that would be one big jar lol... funny stuff when you think about how many calories are in 2 kg of pb... hmm

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your goals) your body cannot absorb all of them at once. Word to the wise... metamucil.

alkalineman
10-18-07, 3:22 pm
"then for dinner about 4 hrs later we order pizza hut, I think 2 large pizzas. My wife has two pieces I ate until there was only two left."

That's like me. My gf is like 115 pounds so only a couple pieces of pizza and I'd kill the rest and half the pantry and clean out the fridge while I'm at it. Back in the day I ate entire large pizzas within about 10 minutes and was still hungry for more. Now I have very strict goals and will not faulter. Every once in a while (every day now that I am on zero carb diet) I think about that delicious italian staple. I'm mostly Italian, growing up in California with my very italian relatives, and pizza, lasagna, pasta and italian sausage is all we ate.

Syringemouth
10-18-07, 3:45 pm
on the day all hell broke loose, I was at my friend's appartment in the IE - that's the Inland Empire, Redlands, CA. All they have down there is fast-food. I mean, litterally there's a fast-food chain you've never heard of every square block. I mean, who'd have guessed there'd be 3 different crepe chains? Anyways, I had been cutting for some time and when I visited him, the shit hit the fan. I ate 15 bucks worth of Del Taco, the cheapest taco place in the world where 15 bucks will get you enough food to last two days. that night, I had most of an enitire pizza by myself because all my friends eat like fucking birds. I drank 5 beers, ate a half-gallon of ice cream, then later had 5 pbj sandwhiches, a jar of pickles, a box of cookies and licked the marshmellow out of a jar. I woke up in the middle of the night still hungry and proceeded to heat up some old, stale taco bell and pound it.

The next day i wanted to throw up, go back in time, and erase the last 4 hours of my life.

IF this IS true...you're the man! I love the combos! If you're gonna do it well then goddamn it do it right!

Malloy1344
11-09-07, 10:56 am
Let me have two Big Macs.....death between buns....but I love every minute of it....haha

krazyassmexican
11-09-07, 10:58 am
as long as i eat it on my last meal of the day
i wont feel guilty of shit

i'll be eatin some mexican food
cherrios or some bullshit cereal

bigdog
11-09-07, 1:24 pm
man, any kind of potato chips, doritos,funyuns,shit any kind and plenty of them!!!!!

Big Wides
11-09-07, 1:36 pm
100 Grand Bars, Texas Tommy, buffalo wings, 2 Nicks Roast Beef Sandwhiches (for you Philly area junkies), Johnny Dog (foot long dog, chili, onions, mustard)

McFly
11-09-07, 1:41 pm
Ice cream, ice cream and more ice cream! There is a place near me that when it rains or snows you get a free scoop! as soon as it starts raining I can't get there fast enough!!!

from time to time I've know to go on cheesecake binges ordering them from bakeries all over the country. so far Junior's in NY and the chocolate explosion from Tennesse Cheesecake are #1 and #2 for cheesecake.

yeah, i'm kind of an addict

Hollow
11-09-07, 2:02 pm
Ice cream, ice cream and more ice cream! There is a place near me that when it rains or snows you get a free scoop! as soon as it starts raining I can't get there fast enough!!!

from time to time I've know to go on cheesecake binges ordering them from bakeries all over the country. so far Junior's in NY and the chocolate explosion from Tennesse Cheesecake are #1 and #2 for cheesecake.

yeah, i'm kind of an addict

Where the hell is this place? Free scoop of ice cream when it rains or snows! What's the weather like there now? If I leave now...gotta love ice cream!

Fury317
11-09-07, 2:12 pm
Pizza for sure....any kind.

Toni69
11-09-07, 2:58 pm
See, now when dieting, I want everything I cant have, but go figure...when bulking, and Im allowed to eat whatever, I dont take advantage as often as I should cause I know when bulking I can have what I want whenever I want, so I ignore my cravings. When I diet, I know I cant have this stuff, and then I really want it..so stupid! LOL..did that make sense?

Ok..so now I want a dam thick ass peanut butter, jelly and banana sandwich..toasted, Elvis presley style! DAMMIT!!!

MYKL
11-09-07, 3:16 pm
Yeah Buddy! Toasted PB, Banana and Honey Sammitch And a 20 OZ. Arrogant Bastard.

Or Three to four fingers of Laphroig (neat) and some 70+% Cacao Chocolate.

OSUrookie
11-09-07, 3:23 pm
chipotle burrito for sure, taco bell, bbq wings, and ice cream......mmmm

Fury317
11-09-07, 4:31 pm
Yeah Buddy! Toasted PB, Banana and Honey Sammitch And a 20 OZ. Arrogant Bastard.

Or Three to four fingers of Laphroig (neat) and some 70+% Cacao Chocolate.

Does it make me ignorant that I dont know a damn thing you mentioned right here haha. Other than PB and bananas- what the hell is all this stuff...Laphroig? Cacao? fill me in

MYKL
11-09-07, 4:38 pm
Laphroaig: My favourite Single Malt Scottish Whiskey made on the island of Islay
Arrogant Bastard: My favourite Beer Made by a small brewry in SoCal (You are not worthy...heh)
Cacao: Beans from a tree that are the most essential part of chocolate. The more Cacao the more bitter and dark the chocolate.

Mmmm... I'm so cheating this weeks end.

Fury317
11-09-07, 4:42 pm
Ohhhhhh Im pretty sure cacao and cocoa are teh same? just spelled differently.

And HEY! Im a pure bread Irishman, Im worthy of any beer haha

Renji007
11-09-07, 4:59 pm
3 pure protein bars (blueberrie crumb cake, butternut, and chocolate chip) though sometimes I just go in for a few protein cookies that I make

Hoffdogg
11-09-07, 5:11 pm
The best "healthy", don't feel guilty in the monring late night snack for me is a bowl of chopped up bananas..like 2-3 with a huge scoop of peanut butter. I sit and watch whatever is on tv and EAT! I love that!I read this today, and just had to have it. I am sitting here dipping my banana in my Natty PB.

MYKL
11-09-07, 5:25 pm
Ohhhhhh Im pretty sure cacao and cocoa are teh same? just spelled differently.

And HEY! Im a pure bread Irishman, Im worthy of any beer haha

I'm sure you would enjoy it. That is just what it says on the bottle.

I read this today, and just had to have it. I am sitting here dipping my banana in my Natty PB.

Talk about PC Euphemisms...

Hoffdogg
11-09-07, 5:28 pm
Talk about PC Euphemisms...
DOH!

ranger_kyle
11-14-07, 7:08 pm
Hey all. Just wondering what you fellas/ladies like to have for cheat meals. Today at supper, a buddy of mine challenged me to a hot dog eating comp, and of course i accepted. After 12 hot dogs i won. haha. Now thats a cheat meal. How about you fellas/ladies?

Pizzalamp
11-14-07, 7:19 pm
i think theres a thread about this somewhere
my fav cheat meal is pizza
this friday for dinner im gonna have pizza buffalo wings and garlic bread sticks

norrim1
11-14-07, 7:22 pm
i think theres a thread about this somewhere
my fav cheat meal is pizza
this friday for dinner im gonna have pizza buffalo wings and garlic bread sticks

Right here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3714&highlight=favorite+cheat+meals

Hard to look at though!

Theo
11-16-07, 7:41 am
My favorite cheat meal goes a little something like this...

Lg. Thin crust Pizza with pepperoni & bacon
1-2 dz. buffalo wings
Finish it off with a Peanut Buster Parfait from Dairy Queen

Vinny G
11-16-07, 8:46 am
OREOS dipped in MILK

Malloy1344
11-16-07, 9:25 am
OREOS dipped in MILK

I think Mr. IRBS would agree with that 110%.....lol......I also don't consider that meal a cheat meal, lol..thats my standard on a daily basis. I'll hit up Taco Bell for a good cheat meal........2 chalupas, 2 tacos, a crunchwrap and quesadillas.....so delicious, lol..

Syringemouth
11-16-07, 9:41 am
It was satisfying, I probably could of eaten more actually lol. I didn't even gain one pound from it which made me a little upset.

Probably because you are 16 and have a metoblism that is faster than a race horse.

ironshaolin
11-16-07, 9:46 am
my cheat meal was....a whole cow. Live. Talk about meeting your protein requirements.

I did have chinese yesterday, which I'll say can be either a good cheat meal or a good clean meal depending on how and what you order. I had general tso's chicken with pork fried rice, then a bowl of hot and sour soup with a fortune cookie to finish it off. It was amazing.

Pizzalamp
11-17-07, 10:56 pm
my cheat meal was....a whole cow. Live. Talk about meeting your protein requirements.

I did have chinese yesterday, which I'll say can be either a good cheat meal or a good clean meal depending on how and what you order. I had general tso's chicken with pork fried rice, then a bowl of hot and sour soup with a fortune cookie to finish it off. It was amazing.

that sounds great-man its been years since i had tsos-i love pork fried rice mmmm

ANDROTAZ
11-19-07, 2:39 pm

salad
a shit load of rice
a baked potato
a corn muffin

Shit, sounds to me like one anabolic motherfucker of a meal. I wouldn't even call it a cheat, honestly.

IronWilson
12-09-07, 10:10 am
We were in Colombus this weekend filming and there was a White Castle right next to my hotel. I had never been to a White Castle before, so I thought a sack of 10 sliders would be a good cheat meal. Oh god was I wrong. White Castle is so damn disgusting, I couldn't even finish the second burger. Shit, the protein bar I ate afterwards was better tasting.

SolidTongan
12-26-07, 8:11 pm
I see people talkin' about cheat meals while bulkin'...what about while cuttin'? I've read and heard many times about people sayin' that it is beneficial to cheat one time a week. It's like givin' your brain a break from eatin' the same food day in and day out, and that'll it'll help the person stay away from binges durin' the course of the week. Second, it also helps the person sticc to the diet...or even gives them somethin' to look forward to every week...or somethin' like that. It's not the short term that matters...but the long term loss that matters, and cheatin' makes sure you sticc to it long term. I've even gone ahead and done it myself...and I've noticed that it does work. On my cheat meals, I go all out! Savorin' each and every morsel! The notches on my belt are still goin' down...I even have to add a few. Furthermore, there's even a diet plan that is called Cheat To Lose Diet...where the cheat day is the most important day of all. Are there any others who are cuttin' and cheat as well? What's everybody's insight on all this?

krazyassmexican
12-26-07, 8:12 pm
cheat meals = good

dont abuse them tought

Pizzalamp
12-26-07, 8:22 pm
I see people talkin' about cheat meals while bulkin'...what about while cuttin'? I've read and heard many times about people sayin' that it is beneficial to cheat one time a week. It's like givin' your brain a break from eatin' the same food day in and day out, and that'll it'll help the person stay away from binges durin' the course of the week. Second, it also helps the person sticc to the diet...or even gives them somethin' to look forward to every week...or somethin' like that. It's not the short term that matters...but the long term loss that matters, and cheatin' makes sure you sticc to it long term. I've even gone ahead and done it myself...and I've noticed that it does work. On my cheat meals, I go all out! Savorin' each and every morsel! The notches on my belt are still goin' down...I even have to add a few. Furthermore, there's even a diet plan that is called Cheat To Lose Diet...where the cheat day is the most important day of all. Are there any others who are cuttin' and cheat as well? What's everybody's insight on all this?

When cutting I really look forward to my cheat meal. It gives my brain a break and I'm pretty sure it helps my metabolism from turning to crap.

Life's too short to not not enjoy a slice of pizza every week.

MassMonster
12-26-07, 8:24 pm
depends on what your cuttin for really... if your doing it for a show i wouldnt advice cheating evey week.... maybe every 2-3 but not every week

Elite
12-26-07, 8:26 pm
If your going very low to 'keto' no carbs. Then a cheat meal is essential to shock the system and spark your metabolism. Just ask Krazy & Ox & Pokoritel & Toni69 etc.

On a regular cut, a cheat will spark your metabolism a lil, but more importantly, as stated, stops you going insane. Its also something else to look forward to and carry you through the hardest days.

gripperm
12-27-07, 12:13 am
Without my cheat meal ( A nice big burrito from Chipolte) I would not be able to stick to my diet.

hjayss
12-27-07, 12:20 am
http://ezinearticles.com/?Cheat-Meals-and-Weight-Loss-How-to-Cheat-and-Still-Lose-Weight&id=732575
I would go insane on a cut without a cheat meal....

Macrobolic
12-27-07, 12:27 am
Definitely a good idea to do once a week. I'll try to dig up a good article I saw about having cheat meals during the week while cutting...

Northman
12-27-07, 12:28 am
The way I see it is this... unless you are doing Keto, don't schedule a cheat meal. If you can get by without one, why blow your diet at that time? However if you are having extremely bad cravings for a certain food, your body may be lacking a nutrient present in said food. Don't go all out or do this too frequently (like more than once a week), but allow yourself to have a reasonable portion of the food you are craving.

Macrobolic
12-27-07, 12:34 am
The way I see it is this... unless you are doing Keto, don't schedule a cheat meal. If you can get by without one, why blow your diet at that time? However if you are having extremely bad cravings for a certain food, your body may be lacking a nutrient present in said food. Don't go all out or do this too frequently (like more than once a week), but allow yourself to have a reasonable portion of the food you are craving.

Good point.

Everyonedoes
12-27-07, 10:45 am
I would limit the amount of cheat meals you eat.

Toni69
12-27-07, 11:00 am
It depends on the individual and their goals. Im getting ready for a show and many that are do a cheat meal once a week for different reasons and we do this up until we say ok...no more. Then we kick shit up a few notches to get our bodies where they need to be...whether its for personal goals or for a show.

I have said this a million times..diet/training is not a one size fits all regimen. Its custom made to tailor your needs as an individual within this sport. We all have different goals and ideas of how the "perfect" physique looks to us..especially if your sculpting your own.

Go by the mirror...design your diet to fit your needs and make changes as you go along.
You make the rules...its your body, and you sculpt it into your own work of art.

SolidTongan
12-27-07, 8:07 pm
Definitely a good idea to do once a week. I'll try to dig up a good article I saw about having cheat meals during the week while cutting...

Thanks.

SolidTongan
12-27-07, 8:09 pm
I would limit the amount of cheat meals you eat.

Cheat meals on a cheat day or cheat meals overall? Cuz I only have one cheat meal on my cheat day...I follow a low carb...almost Keto dietary approach.

SolidTongan
12-27-07, 8:13 pm
It depends on the individual and their goals. Im getting ready for a show and many that are do a cheat meal once a week for different reasons and we do this up until we say ok...no more. Then we kick shit up a few notches to get our bodies where they need to be...whether its for personal goals or for a show.

I have said this a million times..diet/training is not a one size fits all regimen. Its custom made to tailor your needs as an individual within this sport. We all have different goals and ideas of how the "perfect" physique looks to us..especially if your sculpting your own.

Go by the mirror...design your diet to fit your needs and make changes as you go along.
You make the rules...its your body, and you sculpt it into your own work of art.

Will do will do. I feel that cheatin' does help me...and I see it, but I just posted this to see if it wuz for real...or if it wuz just somethin' that I want to be true [cheat meals help]...and that the results weren't just a figment of my imagination. And to also find out who else out there schedule regular cheats and if they're still successful in their cuttin' phase.

damitramit
12-28-07, 1:58 am
so whats a not so bad "cheat meal" while cutting? is 2 double doubles and 1 anymal style fries from in-n-out horrible? ;x hahha

Northman
12-28-07, 2:13 am
so whats a not so bad "cheat meal" while cutting? is 2 double doubles and 1 anymal style fries from in-n-out horrible? ;x hahha

I don't know about you, but where I come from a "double-double" is a kind of coffee.

damitramit
12-28-07, 2:17 am
its a bomb ass burger!! the best BURGERS EVER!! haha :X IN-N-OUT!?? aint got that? man their soo goooooooooood!! and animal style fries!! its a double double..2 meats..2cheese..lettuce..tomate..onion..1000island ..on a grilled bun!! OH MAN!!! :x and animal style fries..fresh whole potatoe cut into fries..fryed with cheese..1000 island and onions! MAN! ;x im hungry now! :x here check this out if u want hahaah ;X

http://www.in-n-out.com/menu.asp

damitramit
12-28-07, 2:19 am
u can even ask for like a ..4 by 4 ..four meats and four cheese...u can ask for how ever many meats and cheeses.up to a 12..so like 12meats and 12 cheese ;X im serious! DEEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS!!

HoldFast
12-28-07, 12:15 pm
During a diet I cheat 1-2 times a week. It makes me feel better all over. Mind and Body. Only time I would really worry about cheating would be pre-contest. If I ever compete I may cut back on the cheats to once every other week or so. Till then enjoy life some.

When cutting I really look forward to my cheat meal. It gives my brain a break and I'm pretty sure it helps my metabolism from turning to crap.
Life's too short to not not enjoy a slice of pizza every week.

Gotta agree here. mmm pizza.

krazyassmexican
12-28-07, 12:16 pm
again brother just eat the fucking burguer
it wont hurt if it is just a cheat meal once a week

Cstlfx
12-28-07, 5:29 pm
Cheat meals are a definite must have during a cut to keep the sanity. Also, I always found that after eating my cheat meal, my metabolism was better, kinda restarted the furnace again. Eat a cheat meal, but keep it within boundaries. No Roman gorging, lol.

Toni69
12-28-07, 5:43 pm
Will do will do. I feel that cheatin' does help me...and I see it, but I just posted this to see if it wuz for real...or if it wuz just somethin' that I want to be true [cheat meals help]...and that the results weren't just a figment of my imagination. And to also find out who else out there schedule regular cheats and if they're still successful in their cuttin' phase.

reasons for cheating go beyond just having a cheat as a reward or as a means to keep your sanity when dieting. It sparks the metabolism...it gives it a kick in the ass and I notice when I do a cheat meal..like a carb load cheat since Im doin a keto diet...I actually have less water retention from the carbs, I am fuller and harder looking afterwards and I just feel dam good overall.

When it comes to show prep...this cheat meal may eventually end as you fine tune your body for a show or maybe not. Some athletes do cheat meals to the very end. it depends on you and the mirror. Again, we all have our idea of what a cheat meal is. I dont choose to load up on junk and sugars and fast food. This is just me...prob if I did..it wouldnt kill me. I rather make it worth my while. I know Im gonna enjoy a bowl of my pasta and meatballs with maybe a bit of ice cream or cake for dessert much more than a burger and greasy fries from some fast food joint.

SolidTongan
12-28-07, 6:05 pm
Alright...cheat meals good. 2nd question...how much does everybody eat durin' their cheat meals? Just like a li'l taste of sin...or do they eat till they're full?

Toni69
12-28-07, 6:10 pm
I have to be careful here cause even on my cheat meals....my Boss (es) tell me Im not eating enough...LOL

In my opinion, you eat this cheat meal to the point of satisfaction...not to be a glutton; To feel satisfied and nearly full. I never believed in stuffing yourself to the point where you feel you wanna puke or till your so bloated you cant walk...LOL

The other thing is to drink loads of water...always.

Ok..so just enjoy the meal, let it be something thats a treat, somethng you normally dont always eat, and enjoy it. Make the moment last..dont horse it down like a caveman! LOL

SolidTongan
12-28-07, 6:18 pm
I have to be careful here cause even on my cheat meals....my Boss (es) tell me Im not eating enough...LOL

In my opinion, you eat this cheat meal to the point of satisfaction...not to be a glutton; To feel satisfied and nearly full. I never believed in stuffing yourself to the point where you feel you wanna puke or till your so bloated you cant walk...LOL

The other thing is to drink loads of water...always.

Ok..so just enjoy the meal, let it be something thats a treat, somethng you normally dont always eat, and enjoy it. Make the moment last..dont horse it down like a caveman! LOL

Hahaha! That's what I need to do...enjoy the moment...instead of gettin' down the hatch like a caveman.

HoldFast
12-28-07, 9:50 pm
Alright...cheat meals good. 2nd question...how much does everybody eat durin' their cheat meals? Just like a li'l taste of sin...or do they eat till they're full?
Most of the time I make my cheat meal worth it. I plan my cheat meal all week long. Everyday on the treadmill I think about what im going to have, ( Chinese Food, Pizza, Fast Food ) I go totally overboard. Pizza then ice cream with syrup etc. You get the idea. I figure its a cheat meal might as well eat as much as a want because afterwards its 4-5 days before I treat myself again. I would just suggest eating what you want during your cheat and only eating it in one sitting. Dont eat half a pizza then 3 hours later eat the other half.

Just my two cents.

Preston
12-28-07, 9:53 pm
Most of the time I make my cheat meal worth it. I plan my cheat meal all week long. Everyday on the treadmill I think about what im going to have, ( Chinese Food, Pizza, Fast Food ) I go totally overboard. Pizza then ice cream with syrup etc. You get the idea. I figure its a cheat meal might as well eat as much as a want because afterwards its 4-5 days before I treat myself again. I would just suggest eating what you want during your cheat and only eating it in one sitting. Dont eat half a pizza then 3 hours later eat the other half.

Just my two cents.

I would love to do that, but Machine calls me an "Insulin Machine" so I'm damn sure that all those sweets would = and overload. lol

HoldFast
12-28-07, 10:47 pm
I would love to do that, but Machine calls me an "Insulin Machine" so I'm damn sure that all those sweets would = and overload. lol
Maybe pizza would be better for ya! Ya can always get some thin crust, if you wanna avoid as much carbs as possible.

Pizzalamp
12-28-07, 11:03 pm
thin crust pizza is a great cheat meal

AnthonyB
12-28-07, 11:59 pm
all this talk about pizza.....................

hjayss
12-29-07, 3:07 am
Pizza has some good protein and carbs all in one slice...I am gonna miss pizza when I start cutting...

Toni69
12-29-07, 5:03 am

In your case...a cheat meal can be something like a ribeye steak with a large sweet pot with a bit of butter...or fried chicken, buffalo wings and maybe a side of yummy beans (like recipes I added here that are easy to make). Just foods you normally would not eat during the week.

Like for me..after a show, my traditonal cheat indulgence is a huge ass burger (I mean the biggest the restaurant can make for me) with the works and I mean cheese, bacon, maybe even onion rings...stuff I never ever eat..including the bun on the burger cause Im NOT a big bread fan. I go all out this one night cause I know I can. I take on a couple pieces of cake with that burger baby..and Im good..Im satisfied...and I wont do it again cause I know I had my fill.

When I go back into bulk mode..I always do a clean bulk where I eat clean all week..but Im getting in the carbs, fats and protein for sure...all from solid sources. Then I do my cheat day on the weekend..a garbage day, where I eat whatever I want that whole day, keeping protein high always. This day, I dont just stuff my face with crap cause Im NOT a shit eater, meaning the McDonald's and Taco Bell's (I make better burgers and tacos myself!). I will eat foods I normally would not eat during my clean bulk week. This is where I get in extra calories, I treat myself to new foods..special foods that I can honestly enjoy cause its a once a week thing...this is rest, recover and eat mode for me.

This worked for me on this last bulk..I started this plan right after the Bev Francis, June 07...went from 110lbs to almost 130lbs before dieting for the Arnold now and I started dieting for the Arnold before this past Thanksgiving (20 wks out?)...transition dieting that is.

Preston
12-29-07, 9:52 am
In your case...a cheat meal can be something like a ribeye steak with a large sweet pot with a bit of butter...or fried chicken, buffalo wings and maybe a side of yummy beans (like recipes I added here that are easy to make). Just foods you normally would not eat during the week.

Like for me..after a show, my traditonal cheat indulgence is a huge ass burger (I mean the biggest the restaurant can make for me) with the works and I mean cheese, bacon, maybe even onion rings...stuff I never ever eat..including the bun on the burger cause Im NOT a big bread fan. I go all out this one night cause I know I can. I take on a couple pieces of cake with that burger baby..and Im good..Im satisfied...and I wont do it again cause I know I had my fill.

When I go back into bulk mode..I always do a clean bulk where I eat clean all week..but Im getting in the carbs, fats and protein for sure...all from solid sources. Then I do my cheat day on the weekend..a garbage day, where I eat whatever I want that whole day, keeping protein high always. This day, I dont just stuff my face with crap cause Im NOT a shit eater, meaning the McDonald's and Taco Bell's (I make better burgers and tacos myself!). I will eat foods I normally would not eat during my clean bulk week. This is where I get in extra calories, I treat myself to new foods..special foods that I can honestly enjoy cause its a once a week thing...this is rest, recover and eat mode for me.

This worked for me on this last bulk..I started this plan right after the Bev Francis, June 07...went from 110lbs to almost 130lbs before dieting for the Arnold now and I started dieting for the Arnold before this past Thanksgiving (20 wks out?)...transition dieting that is.

Oh God, was that ribeye steak directed towards me? Toni, it wouldn't even know what was comin after I got a hold of it. lolll In bonless skinless chicken breast mode right now...so I wouldn't think twice of taken down some angus. :-P

Feel The Power
12-29-07, 9:55 am
i do one cheat a week.. if i have cravings the peanut butter usually holds me down.

Toni69
12-29-07, 10:20 am
Preston,

Because your carb sensitve, your cheat should be a fattier type of cheat...something you normally dont eat right? This is the point to shocking your metabolism, and giving you a treat at the same time. Im not saying eat a 20oz ribeye...a normal size with slow digesting, fibrous carbs..like sweet pot's and beans. I think that is a fantastic way to cheat if all you eat is chicken and turkey breast and fish every day. You see what I mean? Or, if you opted for the hot wings with some bleu cheese dressing, or I dont know...some italian sausage, bell peppers and onions...now we are cheating solid!

laxnit23
12-29-07, 9:02 pm
Interesting thread, I do think a cheat meal has significant psychological value. If used correctly it can motivate you to eat clean the rest of the time in between each cheat meal (1 week, 2-3 weeks). I'm slowly cutting out carbs from my diet over the last 2 weeks and the following 2 weeks preparing for ketosis in mid january when I get back to school. On it, I will cheat after the first 2-2.5 weeks, once a week for a month, then after 2-2.5 weeks again. Just a theoretical cycle I came up with to help me survive the stress of school along with training.

SolidTongan
02-09-08, 6:53 pm
All this talk 'bout pizza earlier....would it be a good post workout meal? Huh? Nutrition and a cheat all together!

Pizzalamp
02-09-08, 8:18 pm
All this talk 'bout pizza earlier....would it be a good post workout meal? Huh? Nutrition and a cheat all together!

pizza is a great snack!

Feel The Power
02-10-08, 1:38 pm
i do what hold fast does. i all out cheat meal once a week. So far for my cutting diet it has been helping me and not hurting me... however if a few more weeks its not helping I will change it and make it once every two weeks instead of once a week. I eat very very clean the other 6 5/6 days though. haha. I know what you mean about planning a cheat meal while your on the treadmill doing cardio. Its even worse when your doing cardio and food commercials come on the tv.

Renji007
02-10-08, 2:25 pm
Cheat meals do help spark your fire. But just remember that it's a double edged blade. So just remember to swing it the right way and not cut yourself with it.

(Once a week, fine, though you may want once a week, then twice every now and then just in case)

SolidTongan
02-10-08, 4:27 pm
pizza is a great snack!

Thanks.

SolidTongan
02-10-08, 4:28 pm
Do any of you cheat the whole day? How has that affected you?

Feel The Power
02-10-08, 7:21 pm
i personally think the whole day is too much, but thats for me and I have a slower metabolism to begin with. if you have a faster metabolism maybe.. my one buddy eats fast food even when dieting.. lucky bastard

Do any of you cheat the whole day? How has that affected you?

SolidTongan
02-10-08, 8:11 pm
i personally think the whole day is too much, but thats for me and I have a slower metabolism to begin with. if you have a faster metabolism maybe.. my one buddy eats fast food even when dieting.. lucky bastard

I feel your pain, bro. I eat fast food too...but have to alterate it somewhat. For instance, I take off the buns for burgers...order skinless chicken strips...basically eat only the meat portions of the order.

Feel The Power
02-16-08, 1:21 pm
good plan.. ditch the carbs and still get the fast food taste, might have to try that.

I feel your pain, bro. I eat fast food too...but have to alterate it somewhat. For instance, I take off the buns for burgers...order skinless chicken strips...basically eat only the meat portions of the order.

liftheavy13
02-16-08, 1:37 pm
cheat meal is essential to me to stick wit it long term bro! i just had mine yesterday..3 cheese beef taco from mighty...i eat one every two weeks.

Mizzarler
02-18-08, 2:02 am
Without my cheat meal once a week I could not keep my sanity. I always look foward to some pizza or chicken parmasean on the weekend.. mmm

SolidTongan
02-18-08, 3:22 pm
Without my cheat meal once a week I could not keep my sanity. I always look foward to some pizza or chicken parmasean on the weekend.. mmm

I'm always on the look out for new foods to eat on my cheat day. Haha

Pizzalamp
02-18-08, 3:29 pm

do you ever allow yourself to have carbs on your cheat meals?

Enforcer
02-18-08, 4:06 pm
Cheat meals= good but cut them out about 8-9weeks prior to a show

LittleMan55
02-18-08, 4:19 pm
I'm with liftheavy13 on this one in that a cheat meal is a must, but then again I am not trying to show so I have no input on that. I get one in about every 2 weeks. Look at it like this a cheat meal is like Christmas, you know it doesnt come often, but hell its good when its here!!

SolidTongan
02-20-08, 3:24 pm
do you ever allow yourself to have carbs on your cheat meals?

I go all out on carbs on my cheat meal! Sometimes they're only carbs! Like an ice cream shake...or pizza...you know what I mean. But yeah, I definitely load up on carbs for my cheat days.

SolidTongan
02-20-08, 3:26 pm
I'm with liftheavy13 on this one in that a cheat meal is a must, but then again I am not trying to show so I have no input on that. I get one in about every 2 weeks. Look at it like this a cheat meal is like Christmas, you know it doesnt come often, but hell its good when its here!!

Sad to say...I sometimes cherish my cheat meal more than Christmas. Hahahaha!

Mizzarler
02-21-08, 9:02 pm
Trey Brewer says he treats himself to pizza and ice cream twice a week. I dont know if thats when hes cutting or not but he said he does it right after his leg workout and on the weekend.

LegendKillerJosh
02-21-08, 10:48 pm
Cheat meals= good but cut them out about 8-9weeks prior to a show

I don't know about that, I have the battle for the Olympia DVD and David Henry is out with his friends until 3 in the morning and he said he had 4 beers and about 100 hot wings haha, and this was only like a week from the show. It's not like 1 cheat meal is going to completely ruin your definition.

Pizzalamp
02-21-08, 10:50 pm
I don't know about that, I have the battle for the Olympia DVD and David Henry is out with his friends until 3 in the morning and he said he had 4 beers and about 100 hot wings haha, and this was only like a week from the show. It's not like 1 cheat meal is going to completely ruin your definition.

i think its diff for every person

thats a video of cutler at in n out burger attacking 2 burgers for a cheat meal

ROC1291
02-21-08, 11:34 pm
dude your guys cheat meals are weak as hell.

Im looking forward to my first one on keto.

Im going to the cheesecake factory all by myself.
Ordering Deep Fried Buffalo Blasts

A nice plate of Jumbalaya (Pasta or Rice... Not Sure Yet)

and a nice piece of godiva chocolate cheesecake.

all in all...
probably about 1100-1500 kcals.
a goood 150-170 g of carbs.

Pizzalamp
02-21-08, 11:40 pm
dude your guys cheat meals are weak as hell.

Im looking forward to my first one on keto.

Im going to the cheesecake factory all by myself.
Ordering Deep Fried Buffalo Blasts

A nice plate of Jumbalaya (Pasta or Rice... Not Sure Yet)

and a nice piece of godiva chocolate cheesecake.

all in all...

or u could try my fav?
2 double whoppers, order of fries, 2 large cheese pizzas, and an order of buffalo wings

ROC1291
02-21-08, 11:45 pm
or u could try my fav?
2 double whoppers, order of fries, 2 large cheese pizzas, and an order of buffalo wings

mines weaksauce compared to that bro.

how the fuck does that not mess up your diet

stumblin54
02-21-08, 11:46 pm
Trey Brewer says he treats himself to pizza and ice cream twice a week. I dont know if thats when hes cutting or not but he said he does it right after his leg workout and on the weekend.

This is when he is bulking, and at his size you can get away with a lot.

Stumblin

Pizzalamp
02-21-08, 11:47 pm
mines weaksauce compared to that bro.

how the fuck does that not mess up your diet

i dont eat that now that im cutting usually just a large cheese and a burger

when i was bulking last year thats what i had somtimes
spread over 2 hours mmmmmmm

yours is a good cheat bro sounds tasty

stumblin54
02-21-08, 11:48 pm

Off the top of my head I would suggest that these numbers are a little off, especially if you're eating this by yourself.

Stumblin

ct italian 1
02-22-08, 2:31 pm
if cutting just to be leaner, I'll cheat up to 1x/week.
now that I'm dieting for a show, no cheats whatsoever for me.

ROC1291
02-22-08, 11:18 pm
Off the top of my head I would suggest that these numbers are a little off, especially if you're eating this by yourself.

Stumblin

hahah broooo

cheesecake by itself is like 35g of carbs with sugar and all... probably about 320 cals
the heaping plate of jumbalaya they would give you is so fuckin big.
its like a lb of pasta plus shrimp and chicken and beef and shellfish.
plus all those good veggies.
at least 800 cals.
and the buffalo blasts alone are like 500.
deep fried chicken covered in buffalo wing sauce.

Mizzarler
02-24-08, 6:40 pm
thought this was cool, jay in the offseason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwi6yZlqgNI

damitramit
03-07-08, 12:51 am
Is CHINESE FOOD as worse as it gets for a cheat meal? :/

Pizzalamp
03-07-08, 10:11 pm
thought this was cool, jay in the offseason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwi6yZlqgNI

thats from his new dvd!
From Jay to Z

look at Cutler killing those cheese burgers!

jer
03-07-08, 10:15 pm
thats from his new dvd!
From Jay to Z

Really makes me want a good burger.

How is that DVD Grant?

Pizzalamp
03-07-08, 10:18 pm
Really makes me want a good burger.

How is that DVD Grant?

pretty good
like 3 hours
i posted a review in my journey actually just now

Mizzarler
03-24-08, 2:57 pm
ive been on keto for a month and just ate 3 pizzas from claifornia pizza kitchen.. is this bad..?? haha i kinda went overboard but i was starving!!! this was my 3rd this month btw

killat0n
03-27-08, 12:45 pm
Screw cheat "meals"! I have cheat "days". It doesn't start out that way but I can never seem to stop. Last time I did a cut I didn't use cheat meals until the final week. And this time around, what I'm doing although seems really crazy and irresponsible, it actually drives me to work 10 times harder during the week then I ever had or would without it. My worst cheat day so far was 2 weeks ago, where I consumed over 7000 calories of pizza,cookies,candy and ice cream in less then 9 hours. Hahahah no joke. I then had a great workout late that night and followed it with about 45mins of cardio(in addition to the 20 mins of HIIT cardio in the am) and walked out of the gym with an empty stomach not regretting one bit of food I had eaten earlier that day. Woke up the next day 1lb lighter than the morning before. After cheat days like that one(on Saturday usually) the thought of eating bad doesn't even cross my mind until usually Thursday. I'm not tempted by anything at all and I actually look forward to eating plain tasteless food because of how good it makes me feel. By doing this it's made this cut seem so easy and hasn't hindered my results, it's only improved them.

Brick By Brick
03-27-08, 12:54 pm
Cheat meals good!! If I didn't have that cheat meal on Saturday night, I think I'd go psychotic. I had an unplanned sort-of cheat meal last night because we got home late from DLs, rack pulls, clean and press, and I was down 2 more pounds this morning. Steak, asparagus, salad with very little balsamic vinagrette, and about a cup of rice pilaf. It was wrong, but it felt so, so right.....

Mizzarler
03-27-08, 1:45 pm
thats from his new dvd!
From Jay to Z

haha i know they didnt stand a chance!!!

smith06
03-28-08, 4:45 am
I cant do cheat meals. I eat pizza on Sunday I want it again on Tuesday. Then I want some hot wings to, and you cant have wings without beer. I'm better off on a stricter diet with a little junk here and there. (rarely, very rarely)

Trooper
03-31-08, 5:08 am
When I am cheating, I will put Ranch on anything, its retarded. Steak and ranch, or pizza with ranch is the worst...

Pizzalamp
03-31-08, 12:21 pm
Cheat meals good!! If I didn't have that cheat meal on Saturday night, I think I'd go psychotic. I had an unplanned sort-of cheat meal last night because we got home late from DLs, rack pulls, clean and press, and I was down 2 more pounds this morning. Steak, asparagus, salad with very little balsamic vinagrette, and about a cup of rice pilaf. It was wrong, but it felt so, so right.....

how is that a cheat meal?

simpleguy
03-31-08, 1:07 pm
how is that a cheat meal?

lol, agreed

have pizza or burgers man... me, I really like sweets... that's what I crave most so whenever I cheat it's most likely something sweet

cornfed86
03-31-08, 4:01 pm
3 letters. CPK. california pizza kitchen has the best shit ive ever had. or if i'm in boston, we go to this place bindi bizaar. buffet style indian food overloaded with all the fat, protein and carbs that you would need for a good 3days

B Con
03-31-08, 4:17 pm
Freshly cooked chocolate chip cookies, still a bit doughy, laid on top of a bowl of Butterfinger Ice Cream. Its fucking delicious. ::insert Homer Simpson drool::

LittleMan55
03-31-08, 4:18 pm
how about half a pack of oreos, in half gallon vannaila bean ice cream. Put in blender mix and chug like its weight gainer. This is done at home and is needed to wash down the six dollar burger from hardees! This one only happens on rare, rare occassions, but it works well!

Mizzarler
04-01-08, 4:26 pm
how about half a pack of oreos, in half gallon vannaila bean ice cream. Put in blender mix and chug like its weight gainer. This is done at home and is needed to wash down the six dollar burger from hardees! This one only happens on rare, rare occassions, but it works well!

HOMEMADE BLIZZARD!!! mmmm

need2getBIG
04-01-08, 4:42 pm
cookies n creme ice cream or pizza

MassMan
04-01-08, 6:25 pm
I "treat" myself to a cheat meal or two EVERY single day on a bulk. Usually an 18'inch Mexican Pizza, and 24-36 buffalo wings, spicy!!!!! I can eat all this shit on a bulk everyday and not gain an ounce of fat. I love GOD for creating me this way!

Pizzalamp
04-02-08, 10:56 pm
I "treat" myself to a cheat meal or two EVERY single day on a bulk. Usually an 18'inch Mexican Pizza, and 24-36 buffalo wings, spicy!!!!! I can eat all this shit on a bulk everyday and not gain an ounce of fat. I love GOD for creating me this way!

i prefer a sweet barbeque sauce on my wings

Pizzalamp
04-02-08, 10:58 pm
Freshly cooked chocolate chip cookies, still a bit doughy, laid on top of a bowl of Butterfinger Ice Cream. Its fucking delicious. ::insert Homer Simpson drool::

Well done guys well done

mikejones1
04-02-08, 11:00 pm
man this thread is a big tease

mikejones1
04-02-08, 11:01 pm
I cant do cheat meals. I eat pizza on Sunday I want it again on Tuesday. Then I want some hot wings to, and you cant have wings without beer. I'm better off on a stricter diet with a little junk here and there. (rarely, very rarely)

besides the wings and beer thing.......x2

MassMan
04-02-08, 11:02 pm
i prefer a sweet barbeque sauce on my wings

Sometimes I get wild and crazy, and I do both of them.... Ummmmm.........

Macrobolic
04-02-08, 11:56 pm
Alright, time to get dirty, what is your favorite junk to eat that won't make you feel guilty in the morning. For me its chicken chalupas at taco bell, I can only justify this because it has chicken in it. So what about you guys? What's your favorite cheat meal?

Good thread!!!

Mine would have to be Chicken Chalupas as well, or a chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's. Good stuff.

rbh84
04-03-08, 3:32 pm

I go to Golden corral (a full buffet) "everyonce in a while" and chow the fuck down on steaks, chicken, mac and cheese, fried chicken, corn, anything I can get my eye on you name it, I eat it. The bannana pudding is bomb to. I also like pizza and this mexican dish my wife makes....called "Flortas." This is of course every once in a while. Its a reward when I go weeks on end eating healthy.

-H

pain4life
04-08-08, 12:07 am
Wendy's Double Stack burger, med fries, med coke.

LegendKillerJosh
04-08-08, 11:31 am
or u could try my fav?

haha. that would be a cheat WEEK for some people to eat that much. My favorite = crave case.

BigDaddy21
04-08-08, 11:44 am
4 rolls of sushi(2 being the special rolls with like 3types of fish and shtufff in it) with harumaki and then flyyyyy to a coldstone creamery when ur done and grab a "gotta have it" size "birthday cake remix" with a peanut buttercup mixed in...and thennnnnnnnnnn ya go to starbucks and get a venti Cafe Mocha....alll with a mint on the side:) ...and then sit and realize on that summer night just how fat you recently became and smile as you look into the sky

Enforcer
04-08-08, 11:47 am
got a new one- Rita's Italian Ice- Mango- this is a dessert to a meal

Big Wides
04-08-08, 11:49 am
Summertime Classic Surf and Turf Cheat Meal:

1 dozen clams
1 dozen mussels
bacon wrapped scallops
A heary helping of crabs (seasoned in Old Bay)
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwhich with cheddar cheese
Buffalo Wings
Curly Fries with a side of vineagar
Soft Pretzel and cheese

LittleMan55
04-08-08, 11:50 am

1 dozen clams
1 dozen mussels
bacon wrapped scallops
Buffalo Wings
Soft Pretzel and cheese

Wides is that all one meal bro? If so wow, I need to step my cheat meals up another level.

Big Wides
04-08-08, 11:53 am
Wides is that all one meal bro? If so wow, I need to step my cheat meals up another level.

yup, see the clams, mussels, scallops and crabs dont take up that much room. Now the other stuff, is very filling and quite tasty

Enforcer
04-08-08, 11:54 am

1 dozen clams
1 dozen mussels
bacon wrapped scallops
Buffalo Wings
Soft Pretzel and cheese

Wides when and where the hell can I get one of those with ya? Im down 4 that

LittleMan55
04-08-08, 12:00 pm
yup, see the clams, mussels, scallops and crabs dont take up that much room. Now the other stuff, is very filling and quite tasty

Point well taken! Good eating bro!

bdb1513
04-08-08, 12:06 pm
qdoba ground serloin burritro...eating one right now actually haha

tanktwism
04-08-08, 12:12 pm
At Claim Jumper I get the Country Fried Steak meal with mashed potatoes, country gravy and a massive biscuit.

And like House told me - its not a cheat meal without desert. They have an unreal chocolate cake.

MassMan
05-03-08, 7:04 pm
1lb Maryland Blue Crab crabcakes....

Follow with 50 hot buffalo wings with plenty of bleu cheese.....

Accompany crabcakes and wings with lemonade (fresh squeezed, made with Splenda)

Real tasty.

dyskee
05-03-08, 7:16 pm
mcdonald's double quarted pounder with cheese and souble macroyal and asupersize fry

MedusaThrills
05-03-08, 7:24 pm
Lemon tart, Any sorbets, eton mess
hmmmmm

Rooster
05-03-08, 7:29 pm
4x4 from in-n-out protien style.

J Wong
05-03-08, 10:29 pm
1lb Maryland Blue Crab crabcakes....

Follow with 50 hot buffalo wings with plenty of bleu cheese.....

Accompany crabcakes and wings with lemonade (fresh squeezed, made with Splenda)

Real tasty.

The buffalo wings sound so damn good right now.

My favorite cheat meal is just killing a chinese buffet.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-03-08, 10:59 pm
theres a fat burger right down the road and they have a burger with3 1/2lb patties... if you eat it you get a pic on the wall.. thats my cheat this week and a snickers bar....

Pizzalamp
05-03-08, 11:03 pm
tomm night im thinking

pizza, caesar salad, and some pasta
OR
pizza, caesar salad,big burger and fries

SQUAT or DIE!
05-03-08, 11:47 pm
tomm night im thinking

pizza, caesar salad, and some pasta
OR
pizza, caesar salad,big burger and fries

go with the second one...

mikejones1
05-04-08, 12:13 am
man the other day i had 2 packs, 1 chocolate 1 vanilla of those lil mini sized no-name brand donut packages that you find at the gas stations or vending machines. thing is im on a cut and had them at midnight, dont know what got into me lol. me excuse was that was my first cheat meal in at least a month.
made sure i got my hour of cardio in that next morning though.

MassMan
05-04-08, 12:25 am
The buffalo wings sound so damn good right now.

My favorite cheat meal is just killing a chinese buffet.

They are. You don't like crabcakes? I eat them as I see them. Living on the Chespake has its perks!!!

ShadowExsoul
05-04-08, 4:34 am
Hands down for me, ice cream with all the fixings. Only eat it about once a month but when I do I go to town.

J Wong
05-04-08, 11:04 am
They are. You don't like crabcakes? I eat them as I see them. Living on the Chespake has its perks!!!

I love crabcakes, but eating 50 wings from Buffalo Wild Wings or Beef o bradys sounds amazing.

houseofpain
05-04-08, 11:23 am
Loaded steakhouse burger at burger king. If you havnt seen it, here it is:

Bread
Angus beef
bacon
cheese
steak sauce
MASH POTATOES

possibly the best thing that has ever entered my mouth.

train.eat.supp.sleep
05-04-08, 12:41 pm
entire hot and ready pizza...or 18 inch sub

freebird6078
05-04-08, 12:46 pm
you get two double cheeseburgers and two mcchickens from mickey d's, you ditch the buns on the mcchickens and throw the chicken pattys right in there with the double cheeseburgers and make yourself a nice man sandwich haha, and wash it down with some fries baby

joelast
05-04-08, 4:08 pm
Meat lover Pizza and Reeses PB cups, but not together that'd be a lil overboard

theharjmann
05-04-08, 4:19 pm
strawberry cheesecake followed by apple crumble with hot custard

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Big Rigg
05-05-08, 8:38 am
6 pieces of KFC fried chicken
poutine
and a large Choc Milkshake from Mcdonalds to wash it all down.... ( i do this about 2 times per week)

mikejones1
05-05-08, 8:50 am
6 pieces of KFC fried chicken
poutine
and a large Choc Milkshake from Mcdonalds to wash it all down.... ( i do this about 2 times per week)

imo, this 2 times a week might be a little much, ecsp kfc, being the worst of the worst, fried greasy and everything else.
even if your bulking id rethink this one personally

i know this is a cheat meal thread, and i dont mean to try and be mr. nutritionist here but but this one kind of surprised me

jarhead316
05-05-08, 11:02 am
Probably a brick oven margherita (sp) pizza

1skinnyassedrunt
05-05-08, 1:06 pm
Medium papajohns 'the works'
garlic baguette
Ben and jerrys phishfood
chocolate chip cookies
soda

I love every single bite but its a recipe for bad skin for me

Enforcer
05-05-08, 1:07 pm
2 chicken burritos from Chipotle....hahaha thanx for the tip Big Pun

shotzie
05-05-08, 3:19 pm
my favorite cheat meal is normally strawberry-banana pancakes at ihop. When ever i leave i usally don't feel like hopping. when i get out of there its more like i-need a wheel chair

bigunz85
05-05-08, 4:10 pm
every 4 months i get 2 number 3's at wendys and alot of water. i cheat with food not with liquid, soda is gross.yuck, GET BIG WHAT.