PDA

View Full Version : ANIMALS in the Outside World

G Diesel
04-26-07, 11:17 am
Yo fellas... As you know the Animal ethic is spreading... You know because you are part of it, part of the growing tide. Our philosophy, our approach, and our products are more prominent in the wider world. Our athletes are competing across the landscape and are featured on various websites and in magazines and other published materials. Maybe you ran into a lifter sporting an Animal shirt. Well this thread is to let all of in in The Legion know when you find something of interest--instances of Animal in the external world (links, pics, atrticles, videos), post it here for the rest of the brotherhood to see and share. Peace, G

LegDay_UKIGS
04-26-07, 12:38 pm
I dont have pics or anything... But my ship was in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emerites and I was in a cab going to get some dinner and I saw it from a mile away... a supp store that had a big Universal Sign and Animal logo. I told the cabbie to stop, the joint was locked up but as soon as you looked in you could see a few Animal products... It was awesome, even "over here" they know quality.

Giant Killer
04-26-07, 12:44 pm
We are the re-incarnation of what this great sport is all about. Truth, honor, discipline, respect. The era of greed, endorsements, lies, and misinformation is waning. If there was not more coverage I would be surprised. I think it will only get BIGGER, & BIGGER. Proud to be a part of from "it's birth". Not of the company but the principles becoming more exposed.

Rhetoric
04-26-07, 2:15 pm
Sorry that I don't have a link, but I was thumbing through the newest issue of "MuscleMag" and came across an article that stated that Frank McGrath was "the most promising Canadian bodybuilder" and commented on his impressive 22" guns. It also featured a sick contest pick from a few years back. You Animals should check it out if get a chance. Not a huge piece, but it's just the beginning...

TimMF
04-27-07, 1:15 pm
The other day i was in the gym with my uncle because he wanted me to teach him some exercises and form and what not. He leaves his 2 kids ages 3 and 5 at the daycare at the gym so that he can go lift with no worries. We go back to pick them up and i see 4 small children in the corner with extremely over sized animal shirts benching blocks. It made me proud to be an Animal I hope my future kids will take on the same attitude at such a young age haha =]

ironshaolin
04-27-07, 2:27 pm
I don't know if anyone else saw it, but frank was on the cover of musclemag with an interesting workout routine inside. It had upper body workouts with like a 4 day split, like monday/friday/tuesday/saturday

Soldier
04-30-07, 11:46 pm
Haven't been blessed enough to run into one of my fellow Animals yet, but I know that they're out there, livin the life. Keep it up, brothers.

Peace

futilekyle
05-01-07, 9:05 pm
Lots of Animal posters in the different gyms I've visited. Good to see.

Bulldozin727
05-02-07, 6:55 pm
Just saw the latest Pro Source mag and they had Animal Pak as their #2 mulitvitamin (We all know the pak is better than Mega Max), Animal Cuts was rated in the Top 10 for Thermogenics or Fat Burners and Animal Pump was #3 I believe in the pumps category. Of course Pro Source had all their own supps rated #1 in most categories but it is their mag so that is expected. I did like the piece they did on Animal Pak though. One of the statements was great, something like " Animal Pak represents supplements done right the first time, leaving nothing to change over the years." Be Easy Peace~ Nick

Pride
05-02-07, 10:42 pm
here in rural ohio, not very many people know about us... only the folks that go to the arnold classic have seen you guys... tho i do my best to do my part, you see I lift with two other inspired bros that didn't know about the animal ethic until i explained it to them here is the story...

friends: why does your shirt say animal on it?

me: its a group of iron clad people who devote themselves to lifting and becoming the best they can be.

friends: what are you talking about?

me: have you guys ever seen a guy that is just huge in size?

friends: well yeah

me: animal pak is a group of guys who understand the mentality of wanting more and how to get there... me i want to be that dude that walks into a bar and all the people stop and stare for just a moment in awe of the masterpiece that am devoting to mold myself into... you see these guys help me with training info, supplements, and further advice that helps me become what i want to become so in my way of thanking these guys, i represent them by wearing this tee shirt. if you guys want to see and learn more then come lift with me some time and you'll understand.

friends: cool definatly

mind you these guys aren't big guys... yet, just after one session a month ago they started really gettin into it and now they take animal supplements and are really learning a ton about lifting and want to be "that guy" as do i... hell maybe in a few months, i just might honor their efforts with a couple of animal tees.
so here in rural ohio we're starting a revolution... one of honor and self-respect.

-pride-

LegDay_UKIGS
05-04-07, 2:56 am
I'm going to be rocking my Flexfit today when I'm out in Mykonos Greece. I'll have my camera so I'll make sure to get some photo's out.

Wasteland
05-04-07, 9:29 am
here in rural ohio, not very many people know about us... only the folks that go to the arnold classic have seen you guys... tho i do my best to do my part, you see I lift with two other inspired bros that didn't know about the animal ethic until i explained it to them here is the story...

friends: why does your shirt say animal on it?

me: its a group of iron clad people who devote themselves to lifting and becoming the best they can be.

friends: what are you talking about?

me: have you guys ever seen a guy that is just huge in size?

friends: well yeah

me: animal pak is a group of guys who understand the mentality of wanting more and how to get there... me i want to be that dude that walks into a bar and all the people stop and stare for just a moment in awe of the masterpiece that am devoting to mold myself into... you see these guys help me with training info, supplements, and further advice that helps me become what i want to become so in my way of thanking these guys, i represent them by wearing this tee shirt. if you guys want to see and learn more then come lift with me some time and you'll understand.

friends: cool definatly

mind you these guys aren't big guys... yet, just after one session a month ago they started really gettin into it and now they take animal supplements and are really learning a ton about lifting and want to be "that guy" as do i... hell maybe in a few months, i just might honor their efforts with a couple of animal tees.
so here in rural ohio we're starting a revolution... one of honor and self-respect.

-pride-

Nice bro. You truly understand the Animal ethos...

TheOak_akl
05-22-07, 11:13 pm
A couple days ago, I was walking through the gym and I saw something from far away that caught my eye. I moved in closer and I saw this guy drinking water out of a plastic milk jug, and it had an ANIMAL sticker on the side. I wanted to go over and talk with him but It was leg day and I couldnt hobble over fast enough and he was gone. Maybe next time......

BamBam
05-23-07, 11:02 pm
I was walking through the mall with my Animal "Squat 'til You Puke" shirt on and I was relaxing with my girl and we were drinking some protein drinks we had bought at GNC cuz I was f***ing starving, and a guy came up and patted me on the back and says

"Good job brother. You know what it takes...None of this fastfood bullshit...Keep it up young man."

It was probably even better when he has on the "Shut the Fuck Up and Train" shirt on (cutoff)..and he was in the mall, like screw yall, I am wearing it, do something about it!

Just opened my eyes to the guys who are really out there...The guys who make Animal what it is...Not the pretty boys who I deal with daily (long story)...But other than that, the best Animal memory...Bench press competiton in the cage!

G Diesel
05-25-07, 11:46 am
I was walking through the mall with my Animal "Squat 'til You Puke" shirt on and I was relaxing with my girl and we were drinking some protein drinks we had bought at GNC cuz I was f***ing starving, and a guy came up and patted me on the back and says

"Good job brother. You know what it takes...None of this fastfood bullshit...Keep it up young man."

It was probably even better when he has on the "Shut the Fuck Up and Train" shirt on (cutoff)..and he was in the mall, like screw yall, I am wearing it, do something about it!

Just opened my eyes to the guys who are really out there...The guys who make Animal what it is...Not the pretty boys who I deal with daily (long story)...But other than that, the best Animal memory...Bench press competiton in the cage!

Good shit bro... It is like a secret society of like-minded warriors. Peace, G

BamBam
05-25-07, 1:22 pm
Yeah G...I agree...I saw the same guy in the "Y" yesterday and he recognized me and said he was going to be training there too so now I got me a new lifting partner besides my girl.

It was one of the best training sessions too because we both had our Animal shirts on (by coincidence?) and we put the rest of the guys in the gym to shame!

I hope I can train with some more Animals on here SOON!

stormin
07-16-10, 9:13 am
Pics from today. Spending the weekend in Beijing.
Today Tiananmen Square with Mao, tomorrow The Great Wall.

http://s742.photobucket.com/albums/xx63/powerfuldragon/Tiananmen%20Square%20July%2016%202010/

Legacy
07-16-10, 10:04 am
I don't know if anyone else saw it, but frank was on the cover of musclemag with an interesting workout routine inside. It had upper body workouts with like a 4 day split, like monday/friday/tuesday/saturday

I have a copy of the 2007 Planet Muscle Magazine with a 6 spread page of Wrath in it. This is one of the mags I will be holding onto.

BamBam
07-16-10, 10:48 am
This has been a while back, but I went out with a few of my buddies to a bar here in town when our friend Chris got back from Iraq and while I was there, I saw a guy wearing a red ANIMAL Iconic t-shirt... I walked over and asked the dude what his name was and if he was on the FORVM and we broke into a very one sided, short, pointless conversation..

"..On the what..?"- his reply
"Nevermind... just curious about the shirt.." -me
"Huh.. oh the shirt.. yeah my buddy tells me this is a weight lifting company or something and gave it to me... I really don't lift though but it looks cool.."
"Yeah.. something like that.. well congrats on the shirt... enjoy your night.."

Needless to say I was a little.. irked.. at this. Not mad that we was wearing our shirt, but the reason he was I suppose. A lot of guys out there would put that shirt through hell and he is spilling beer on it instead of blood and sweat. Oh well, some people pretend, and some people DO WORK

IN IRON,
BB-

G Diesel
07-16-10, 10:56 am
some people pretend, and some people DO WORK

IN IRON,
BB-

Quoted for truth.

Peace, G

BamBam
07-16-10, 11:35 am
Quoted for truth.

Peace, G

One quote for me.... 400000000000 for you lol

Thanks though brother

IN IRON,
BB-

Brick By Brick
07-16-10, 11:37 am
I very rarely see anyone wearing Animal gear in Boise, but hope to see a few next week at the Gold's in Las Vegas.

Universal Rep
07-16-10, 11:49 am
I very rarely see anyone wearing Animal gear in Boise, but hope to see a few next week at the Gold's in Las Vegas.

Boise? Ain't that BB.com country?

BamBam
07-16-10, 2:44 pm

I'm in the same boat as you in my neck of the woods... all the guys at my gym wear skin tight or as I call them, "SMedium" shirts and seems like WAYYY too much hair gel and cologne. Oh well, I like being smelly..

IN IRON,
BB-

Legacy
07-16-10, 4:20 pm
Theres about 1 or 2 other bros in my gym that wear animal, and thats only because I gave them shirts lol. Other than that, I am the only one. However we do have animal poster hanging up around the gym.

Brick By Brick
07-18-10, 6:48 pm
Boise? Ain't that BB.com country?

Yes. Yes it is. My uncle plays poker with Ryan DeLuca's dad. I have many bb.com t-shirts from the Expos.

Brick By Brick
07-18-10, 6:50 pm
I'm in the same boat as you in my neck of the woods... all the guys at my gym wear skin tight or as I call them, "SMedium" shirts and seems like WAYYY too much hair gel and cologne. Oh well, I like being smelly..

IN IRON,
BB-

Me too. Every day is bench day at Anytime Fitness. Bench and biceps, 24/7. Gotta love the youngsters. I need to get an Elite FTS XXXM shirt, thanks for the reminder!

BamBam
07-19-10, 10:51 am
Me too. Every day is bench day at Anytime Fitness. Bench and biceps, 24/7. Gotta love the youngsters. I need to get an Elite FTS XXXM shirt, thanks for the reminder!

Hahahaha.. yeah dude. I work out at a YMCA here in town... it is literally the ONLY gym within like an hour or 2 radius that I know about lol. All the guys there from age 17 to mid 40's do the same shit everyday... 24/7, 365 for the past like 5 yrs.

I just bought the ELITE FTS shirt that says "TRAIN" across the front and I love it... XXL though lol

IN IRON,
BB-