PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Burp: First Pak Piss Now This...

HAWK
04-26-07, 3:37 pm
How about Nitro burp? You ever burp after you down your Nitro pak?

JMC
04-26-07, 3:39 pm
Ooohhhhh.....that maybe the most disgusting taste of all time....that chalky flat taste that takes about a gallon of water to wash down....

TheOak_akl
04-26-07, 3:41 pm
Ooohhhhh.....that maybe the most disgusting taste of all time....that chalky flat taste that takes about a gallon of water to wash down....

I hate it when that happens. One time, I coughed and a bit of powder puffed out. It was crazy.

COLE
04-26-07, 3:43 pm
I have had that problem with Pump once. Thought I was going to throw up, shit came back up and burn like hell in my throat. Worst taste ever and on the way to the gym too. Not good, Not good at all.

ironshaolin
04-26-07, 3:45 pm
yeah, that happened to me one time. I guess I didn't take nitro with enough water, and I went into the gym and burped, and this huge puff of powder came out of my mouth. I got alot of wierd looks from people. I can't really blame them, I'd look at you funny if I saw that.

naturalguy
04-26-07, 3:45 pm
I hate it when that happens. One time, I coughed and a bit of powder puffed out. It was crazy.

I've had that happen, not pleasant!

Just make sure you down enough water with it and you should be fine.

Toni69
04-26-07, 5:05 pm
OMG! Im not even going to touch this one! ;)

emcdaniels
04-26-07, 5:13 pm
Happens to me frequently, I wash my Nitro down with Torrent so when the Torrent is freshly shaken the unsettled air bubbles make me burp...Sooooo awful.

Hercules
04-26-07, 5:16 pm
Flex and Nitro do it to me sometimes. I usually take the whole paks at once. If I take 3 or so pills at a time, I rarely have it happen.

And yes... I, too, have burped powder...

Jon
04-26-07, 5:19 pm
I found that if i drank alot of water with nitro i burped powder...never happend if i only drank 6-8oz with it.

Ricky P
04-26-07, 5:19 pm
I have it all the time with just the Pak. If I go real heavy on squats or leg press.... I taste the Pak. It's pretty gross.

Marathon_Man
04-26-07, 5:28 pm
im scared now i havent started takin nitro but iwll on tuesday i dont want to look like a drug addict if you know what i mean

Phil800101
04-26-07, 5:30 pm
I've had Nitro burps every now and then. Never burped up any clouds of powder though...

loiacanoa
04-26-07, 6:22 pm
gotta love the nitro and pak burps!

HAWK
04-26-07, 6:53 pm
im scared now i havent started takin nitro but iwll on tuesday i dont want to look like a drug addict if you know what i mean

Nahhh man it's not like that. Actually seeing the powder is rare.

Freakshow
04-26-07, 7:22 pm
Everytime I take it, but I am used to it by now. The new M-Stak was like this too. Probably the leucine.

BoulderMan
04-26-07, 7:28 pm
Ya, had the burp and then shocked the shit out of myself one time. Let out a huge manly burp and then displayed my manliness by blowing the stanky air out forcefully. I about died when I saw the huge cloud come out. Reminded me of my days from high school... back when i used to smoke my lunches.

mattf
04-28-07, 1:31 am
haha, just happened to me not 2 minutes ago, wshed a nitro down before bedtime. Train hard. Peace fellas.
Matt

jadizt
04-28-07, 3:43 am
Cuts + some saliva smells like the sushi vinegar rice. But I like sushi so I keep sniffing my hand after I whacked all the pills in.

smunro27
05-01-07, 12:23 pm
I've started noticing, that the pump tastes like ginger when it fights back. All and all not too bad a taste, but if it comes back right after to take it, yuck a little strong even for me

auSStin
05-01-07, 1:21 pm
I've started noticing, that the pump tastes like ginger when it fights back. All and all not too bad a taste, but if it comes back right after to take it, yuck a little strong even for me
I burped up like 2 pills from my pak this morning

SDR
05-01-07, 6:05 pm
happened today, and i was wondering if anyone else had this "problem" lol..then I saw this...

the first time it happened my mum and sister saw it, and i didnt expect it, got freaked out !

musclealchemist
05-01-07, 6:12 pm
Nitro burps hurt, i would imagine they would hurt more if you somehow burped them into your nose.......

Phil800101
05-01-07, 6:26 pm
One time about 16-17 months ago, well before I had the experience to know better, I took my Animal Pak without enough food. I had to eat and get em' in quick, or I would have been late for work, so all I ate were some crackers. Oh man, those were some horrible tasting burps. It was like the smell in the can...

Armani43
05-01-07, 6:32 pm
thats the worst shit ever...especially if you just finished your water and can't get anymore for a while

emcdaniels
05-01-07, 6:46 pm
Nitro burps hurt, i would imagine they would hurt more if you somehow burped them into your nose.......

I've done this and it's not pleasant. =/

darkside64
05-01-07, 11:48 pm

hAHAHA that happened to me to. Looked like I just took a hit of cig or something. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one

Marathon_Man
05-03-07, 4:05 pm
yea well instead of pak piss i get pak farts that smell like rotten cabbage its nastyyyy

nosaj03
06-22-07, 9:16 am
Anyone else experience crazy tasting burps while on the new MStak? It tastes like the turkey dinners you would get in middle school for Thanksgiving. It lasts for like 30 minutes and stops. I feel bad for the people in the gym smelling them. Oh and by the way my Cuts/Mstak stack is pretty sick! 4th day in and Im feeling leaner and stronger!!!!

Northman
06-22-07, 10:34 pm
I have burped up almost anything. The worst was when I was doing some SLDLs and burped up a bunch of shock therapy out my nose. That was one experience I don't want to repeat.

maddawg
06-22-07, 11:10 pm
i have takin the pack and it felt like there was one stuck in my throat so i drank some water and it still felt the same so i said fuck it i was talkin to my little brother and i burped and a bunch of powder came shooting out it tasted horrible but was funny as hell.

Phil800101
06-22-07, 11:18 pm
Anyone ever get weird tasting burps from Uni-Liver? Sometimes I get burps that taste like the tabs smell...

gflash77
06-24-07, 12:13 pm
I had foul burps from M-Stak...def not as bad as burping up a cloud, geez

Suleiman
06-24-07, 1:13 pm
i take it as a sign that my body is absorbing the good stuff

xtroutzx
06-24-07, 2:26 pm
<---- victim of foul cloudy burps

Bruiser
06-24-07, 2:48 pm
I don't think the pak piss is as bad as the nitro piss!!! when I'm taking two a day my piss smells like garbage!!

TufffGuY
06-24-07, 4:08 pm
yeah, that happened to me one time. I guess I didn't take nitro with enough water, and I went into the gym and burped, and this huge puff of powder came out of my mouth. I got alot of wierd looks from people. I can't really blame them, I'd look at you funny if I saw that.

i think I would of laughed my ass off, if I saw that haha!

Grond Al-Ghoul
06-24-07, 4:45 pm

I open the capsules and just dump em in my pw carb drink... the gelatin on those caps takes forever to break down... my pw window is too critical to wait for that... if you must have nitro paks vs nitro g... give it a try. Tastes like shit, but its in your system alot faster.

Preston
06-24-07, 6:33 pm

Doesn't even compare with the belch that ya get after takin' N1-T....it smells like taco mix to begin with, but trust me fella's ...taste nothin like that....

Nulllogik
06-25-07, 3:04 pm
Ive had the dreaded nitro burbs (with clouds) now on two seperate occasions, with lots of water and with not so much water with the pills...

Still was able to get my set of lat pull downs, and still get to the water fountain so i wouldnt throw up...

Now ive had a nice flavored burp with pump before, that was probably the worst... It burnt. (i think it was pump at least)

Ski
06-25-07, 3:23 pm
The past 2 training days (friday, today) days, ive had pump burps. WITH CLOUDS.

Singed the throat thank you very much. I laughed when i saw the cloud though.

Phil800101
06-25-07, 11:42 pm
I had my first cloudy Nitro burp today. I was on the way to the gym, and while at a red light I burped and a huge cloud of white powder came out of my mouth and nose.

rockyIV
06-26-07, 9:00 am
Nitro is a pretty bad taste when you burp it but nothing compares to Pump when you burp it up. It's a metallic burning taste. A close second is Fish Oil caps, that tastes like hammered crap and dead animals.

cmoody
06-28-07, 5:19 pm
One night before bed i took my universal zma pills without water, on the way to the sink for water i burped a white cloud, I was more pissed then freaked out. I had trouble going to sleep because i couldnt stop thinking about how much of the nutreints I lost in that little white cloud and if i should take another pill

NickSP
07-06-07, 10:38 pm
I remember someone mentioning Nitro Burp - coughing up some powder from the capsules. I thought they were weird ...but it happened to me today. It was honestly like 15 mins later too, had to burp so suddenly, and it looked like enough powder to fill one of the large capsules so I was kind of upset...good thing no one was around though...wouldn't want to pull that shit in public

jac71
07-06-07, 10:44 pm
I remember someone also mentioning Nitro Burp - coughing up some powder from the capsules. I thought they were weird ...but it happened to me today. It was honestly like 15 mins later too, had to burp so suddenly, and it looked like enough powder to fill one of the large capsules so I was kind of upset...good thing no one was around though...wouldn't want to pull that shit in public

That same thing happened to me couple of days ago. Burped up some Nitro, just a puff of powder came out right as I was getting out of the gym. I found it kinda funny myself.

simpleguy
07-09-07, 10:58 am
as soon as I take nitro, I burp... I can feel it's ''taste'' if I can call it that way... never seen any powder come out of my mouth though...

barischeg
07-09-07, 10:37 pm
I remember someone also mentioning Nitro Burp - coughing up some powder from the capsules. I thought they were weird ...but it happened to me today. It was honestly like 15 mins later too, had to burp so suddenly, and it looked like enough powder to fill one of the large capsules so I was kind of upset...good thing no one was around though...wouldn't want to pull that shit in public

yep happened to me before..

musclealchemist
07-09-07, 11:35 pm
yea man its freaky when you burp it up and you see power come out. I took some today with nothing in my stomach and i burped the taste of it. I find it taste almost like potato chips. I dunno, it might just be me.

BigBlueBear
07-10-07, 12:02 am
Can't say I've seen the powder come back... but I've definately had that wonderful "retaste" of Nitro. It's somewhere inbetween chalk dust and potting soil I'd say.

MassMonster
07-10-07, 12:05 am
never had it happen to me with nitro but i had it with pump and man was it nasty.... it was hard to focus on my workout cuz of the taste i had in my mouth...

RoJoHen
07-10-07, 4:01 am
Is there a reason that this happens? Is there a way to prevent it?

J-Dawg
07-10-07, 6:46 am

Haha, I've had that happen to me too Nick. I think, at least for me, it was because I'd just slam back 4 caps at once and then finish off the other 5 at in one swallow. I think the issue was that it wouldn't fully reach my stomach and it'd get lodged in my esophagus. I noticed that once I lessened the amount of pills I swallowed at once, then the Nitro burp went away. Luckily all of the times it happened I was driving to the gym and nobody saw lol.

ghost
07-10-07, 7:00 am
literally, just did it, and literally, just threw up from it.
and mine was from stak2. -shudders

BigBlueBear
07-10-07, 3:33 pm
Is there a reason that this happens? Is there a way to prevent it?

Chug a truckton of water while ya tak'um.

Shark
07-10-07, 4:14 pm
I have never burped anything up after nitro. I burp yes, but not chunks lol.

My thing is after taking nitro it feels like I have heavy ass bricks in my stomach. I take pak so I know big pills. But I never feel those. But nitro sits in my stomach like mack trucks

drizzt
07-10-07, 4:44 pm
Can't say I've seen the powder come back... but I've definately had that wonderful "retaste" of Nitro. It's somewhere inbetween chalk dust and potting soil I'd say.

haha, you know what potting soil tastes like?

NickSP
07-10-07, 7:35 pm
If it's the number of caps at once, tossing the pack down probably didn't help my situation huh?

Giant Killer
07-10-07, 10:07 pm
I had a wicked N1-T and BCAA 2000 burp one time. I don't know which one was the culprit for tasting like ass, but it was no good.

Then again, I'm not asking my body for opinions. I run the show, haha.

BigBlueBear
07-10-07, 10:25 pm
haha, you know what potting soil tastes like?

2 years at an Ace Hardware. I got to "experience" many different bagged items when they ripped and burst while loading them up.

drizzt
07-11-07, 4:39 pm
2 years at an Ace Hardware. I got to "experience" many different bagged items when they ripped and burst while loading them up.

haha, man, that sucks...can only imagine

lightattheend
07-11-07, 6:06 pm
hah i just had a nitro burp for the first time today, 11th pak

lightattheend
07-11-07, 6:06 pm
no powder actually came out though lol

crypto
09-06-07, 3:45 am
we all know about pak piss and its unique smell, but does anyone get a little of that smell when they sweat? cuz i noticed i smell a little weird during my workouts.

simpleguy
09-08-07, 9:49 am
we all know about pak piss and its unique smell, but does anyone get a little of that smell when they sweat? cuz i noticed i smell a little weird during my workouts.

hmm.... that's really weird... although it might be an explanation... I may be crazy, but probably you don't only piss extra b vitamins, you also sweat'em... I don't know, but now I'm curious....although I think the most important thing is to drink enough water...

Freakshow
09-09-07, 1:31 pm
no powder actually came out though lol

You know, I have never had an issue with "Nitro Burp", but the new Animal M-Stak gave me some wicked burps. Taste awful, but no powder. God that would look weird. haha.

simpleguy
09-09-07, 2:12 pm
checkin the forvm I've also seen m-stak gas (experienced it a bit myself) and stak 2 acne, haha looks like most packs carry a bonus... I love'em all

Elite
10-13-07, 6:52 am
Whilst i was stretching and having a quick chat to one of the personal trainers at my gym before i hit back. It was very strange coz i burped without knowing it was coming and a small cloud of nitro took flight across the changing room, then the taste hit. I had the giggles for the next 5 minutes as i remembered this thread and knew it was only a matter of time...

simpleguy
10-13-07, 8:34 am
yeah ThirdEye, I also experienced it only after reading this thread lol

garett09
04-15-08, 12:15 am
ok so this has happened maybe three or four times now. after i have taken the nitro pills, a few minutes later sometimes i burp and a powder or smoke or something comes out. have any of you experienced this as well?

pmug0000
04-15-08, 12:19 am
ok so this has happened maybe three or four times now. after i have taken the nitro pills, a few minutes later sometimes i burp and a powder or smoke or something comes out. have any of you experienced this as well?

I've never heard of that or experienced it myself. You should try drinking more water, and see if that helps.

BigBlueBear
04-15-08, 12:27 am

It's a common thing known as Nitro Burp! (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5943&highlight=nitro+burp) It's probably my second favorite thing next to Pak Piss.

Just chug them nitro pills down with some gatorade (powdered version of course) or water. Gatorade will do ya much better though.

pmug0000
04-15-08, 12:34 am
It's a common thing known as Nitro Burp! (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5943&highlight=nitro+burp) It's probably my second favorite thing next to Pak Piss.

Just chug them nitro pills down with some gatorade (powdered version of course) or water. Gatorade will do ya much better though.

Wow I've taken a lot of Nitro and that's never happened to me, but apparently it's actually pretty common. Good thing you set me straight.

born0withno0soul
04-15-08, 12:36 am
lol. never heard of that before. like someone said before try drinking more water

garett09
04-15-08, 12:42 am
ya i tried that and it seems to help. it was weird though cause the first time i was pickin up a weight and lookin in the mirror at the same time then i burped and i saw smoke come out and i just stood there for a minute wondering if that really happened lol

ill try drinkin more water

thanks

born0withno0soul
04-15-08, 1:00 am
ya i tried that and it seems to help. it was weird though cause the first time i was pickin up a weight and lookin in the mirror at the same time then i burped and i saw smoke come out and i just stood there for a minute wondering if that really happened lol

ill try drinkin more water

thanks

lmao, sorry but its funny. i have never used nitro pills so it has never happened to me.

Chin
04-15-08, 1:36 am
lmao, sorry but its funny. i have never used nitro pills so it has never happened to me.

What do you use then soul? EAA?

Chin

born0withno0soul
04-15-08, 3:58 pm
yea bro, i use eaa stack and nitro g. i prefer drinking my stuff to make sure i get plenty of water

Nihility
04-15-08, 8:21 pm
yea well instead of pak piss i get pak farts that smell like rotten cabbage its nastyyyy

i dont get burps, but i get these, and it sucks :P

-=Ad0=-
06-19-09, 8:01 pm
So I get done with my Shoulder workout at 3:55PM, Take 2nd Nitro Pack (I took 2 capsules at a time with a sip of water) at 3:57PM and proceeded to drive home at 4:00PM. About 5 minutes after my departure I get a phone call from a friend and answer it. 2/3 minutes into the conversation I felt the need to burp so I did. At that exact moment I felt all the powder contents of one of the capsules rush up my throat and I swallowed before it got to the top to prevent potentially throwing up while driving.

I immediately pulled over and flushed the rest of the crap down with a bottle of water, but that only marginally improved my condition - I still had that nasty taste in my throat. Upon arriving home I drank a cup of Orange Juice and all seemed to be fine at that moment.

Let me tell you brothers, that had to have been the worst damn feeling/taste I have ever experienced. Should I be worried at all about the incident? What is the right course of action for me here? Is it okay that I swallowed the powder in this way or should it have arrived at its destination through the capsule?
All I'm really worried about is that the powder came up and I just washed it down. Did I fuck myself by doing this or?

Any input and/or comments would be appreciated as this kind of freaked me out, especially since I was driving!

TigerAce01
06-19-09, 8:03 pm
Happens all the time with encapsulated supps. No need to worry.

-Ace

N. Motta
06-19-09, 8:04 pm
Relax mang. Yes, it is a nasty rancid taste. No, you did not "fuck yourself up."

It happens.

-=Ad0=-
06-19-09, 8:08 pm
Anything I can do to prevent future occurrences or does it just happen from time to time?
Sorry for the freak out, I ran a search but nothing similar popped up so I wanted to know if its normal or what lol.

Thanks for the quick replies!

TigerAce01
06-19-09, 8:09 pm
Drink a lot of water with the capsules...but sometimes you just can't prevent it. Don't worry about it.

-Ace

-=Ad0=-
06-19-09, 8:11 pm
Drink a lot of water with the capsules...but sometimes you just can't prevent it. Don't worry about it.

-Ace

Sounds good bro, will do! Admins feel free to delete/lock this thread as my question has been answered and solution has been brought about.

TigerAce01
06-19-09, 8:14 pm
haha Well other people might want to know! It's a good thread! Simple answer, but one that many other guys new to Animal might not know. There is never a stupid question about formulas you are ingesting.

-Ace

-=Ad0=-
06-19-09, 8:19 pm
haha Well other people might want to know! It's a good thread! Simple answer, but one that many other guys new to Animal might not know. There is never a stupid question about formulas you are ingesting.

-Ace

Haha very true. I retract my last statement =).. I'm fairly new to Animal as well, almost done with my first cycle of Pak, Pump, Nitro, Cuts and Omega. Starting my next cycle on Monday, replacing Cuts with M-Stack and also introducing Real Gains to the arsenal.

TigerAce01
06-19-09, 8:20 pm
Haha very true. I retract my last statement =).. I'm fairly new to Animal as well, almost done with my first cycle of Pak, Pump, Nitro, Cuts and Omega. Starting my next cycle on Monday, replacing Cuts with M-Stack and also introducing Real Gains to the arsenal.

That's a legit solid stack right there. You'll be growing like a weed.

-Ace

SuperFlexSteve
06-19-09, 11:47 pm
just make sure you take some nice big swigs of water! or eat something small to push it all down.

Ben Tactical
06-21-09, 6:51 pm
What I make sure to do is take a couple good gulps before taking the pills so that my mouth and throat isn't dry enough to make the capsules stick. The gelatin capsule tends to stick pretty good.

Pizzalamp
06-21-09, 7:26 pm
its happened to me before too...youll be fine
but maybe universal should look into possibly redesigning the nitro formula to prevent this from happeneing again
also, while theyre at it, maybe look into a orange creamsickle flavor for intra aid or iso whey??

TigerAce01
06-21-09, 9:46 pm
its happened to me before too...youll be fine
but maybe universal should look into possibly redesigning the nitro formula to prevent this from happeneing again
also, while theyre at it, maybe look into a orange creamsickle flavor for intra aid or iso whey??

hahahahahaha

Pizzalamp and his orange creamsickle campaign...

-Ace

Cstlfx
06-21-09, 10:43 pm
Search for "Nitro Burp"

Many people have felt it. Its worse when it gets in your nose.

Tallwhitebread0042
06-22-09, 8:42 am
Nitro burp does suck ass...but NO ONE knows how bad my training partner got it man...

he just ate a turkey sandwich and 30 minutes later he took pump (stim included)

and well while taking pump he gagged on the red stim pill causing it to shoot up high into his nose where he couldnt pick it out and the only way to get it out was to hold one nose shot and SNORT as HARD AS POSSIBLE...

let me tell you as a witness...i almost threw up myself guys. everytime he made the snort noise, he vomited everywhere. took him 9 tries to get it out then he didnt workout the whole day/eat b/c he hated himself afterwords hahahahha. but shit who blames him? every seen a man snort caffeine/other stimulates? i havent either...till now.

PORTERHOUSE
06-24-09, 9:05 pm
I don't know about anyone else but I get Nitro farts pretty bad... Pisses my girl off a lil.

Universal Rep
07-22-09, 12:23 pm
Oldie but goodie... the NB has struck me more than once.

crazy-yogi
07-23-09, 11:28 pm
I've had the same thing happent to me a few times. I usually take 2 pills at a time and sometimes it feels after taking a pack that one just didn't go down right. I've found that getting a half piece of wheat bread and swallowing it after chewing only a little makes sure all the pills go down the hatch all the way. Haven't had any issues since.

J-PILE
07-24-09, 1:45 am
You know, I have never had an issue with "Nitro Burp", but the new Animal M-Stak gave me some wicked burps. Taste awful, but no powder. God that would look weird. haha.

x2... M-stack burp is kinda pretty damn awful... and if you actually belch any of it into your mouth, say your prayers.....

asp7yxia
07-25-09, 6:00 am
I open the capsules and just dump em in my pw carb drink... the gelatin on those caps takes forever to break down... my pw window is too critical to wait for that... if you must have nitro paks vs nitro g... give it a try. Tastes like shit, but its in your system alot faster.

Gelatin caps don't break down in the stomach. Gelatin breaks down in the intestine (alkaline medium as opposed to the acidic medium of the stomach.)

Anything in a gelatin cap is supposed to be absorbed in the intestine.

thebalance
10-28-10, 4:51 pm
Hi fellas,

a couple days ago something pretty funny happenned to me with animal nitro. I gulped down two packs along with a carb drink post workout. I did not wash it down with water. A few minutes after, I had a good burp, ejecting powder from the pills. That tasted crazy and I was psyched.

Hercules
10-29-10, 1:20 pm
Yep, it's more common than you might think. Do a search for 'Nitro burps' and you'll see...

Aggression
11-02-10, 8:22 am
Nitro burps just come with the territory. I've burped up powder more times than I'd like to count. Never bothers me though. Makes me look like a freak of nature if someone nearby sees it happening, lol.