PDA

View Full Version : Super Cuts vs. Animal Cuts

NEW B
05-03-07, 6:40 pm
I could not find what I was looking for with the search. So what is the difference between the two and has any one had good results with super cuts.

Everyonedoes
05-04-07, 2:08 pm
Animal cuts is a product from universal. Super cuts is a place to get your hair cut. Not sure if thats what you were asking about though.

Jimmy
05-04-07, 2:16 pm
if your refering to "super cuts 3" made by universal, there is not much of a difference. both are fat burners ANIMAL CUTS is the more comprehensive of the two, it effects more of the variable that affect fat loss, thus it is more expensive.

Universal Rep
05-04-07, 2:27 pm
I could not find what I was looking for with the search. So what is the difference between the two and has any one had good results with super cuts.

One main difference between Animal Cuts and Super Cuts 3 is the stims. Another is that Cuts comes in "packs" whereas Super Cuts 3 comes as tablets.

krazyassmexican
07-18-07, 11:58 am
what's the difference or which one is better?

simpleguy
07-18-07, 3:57 pm
a lot more stuff in animal cuts... difference? I personaly used animal cuts and seen some results along with my diet... however, probably because I'm an endomorph, I've seen NO results with other fat burners... so, if you ask me, animal cuts is one of the best fat-burers out there, however, without a good diet and cardio, no supplement could get the job done by itself... good luck bro

krazyassmexican
07-19-07, 8:22 am
i have been using cuts and i love it it really works but i was wondering about the other one, thanks for replying
a lot more stuff in animal cuts... difference? I personaly used animal cuts and seen some results along with my diet... however, probably because I'm an endomorph, I've seen NO results with other fat burners... so, if you ask me, animal cuts is one of the best fat-burers out there, however, without a good diet and cardio, no supplement could get the job done by itself... good luck bro

Bob
07-19-07, 9:45 am
I've seen the Super Cuts before. looks like a nice stimulant free fat-burner. A. Cuts would definitely be stronger, but the Super Cuts looks like a nice alternative for those who don't want stims.

krazyassmexican
07-19-07, 9:46 am
hey good thing!
I've seen the Super Cuts before. looks like a nice stimulant free fat-burner. A. Cuts would definitely be stronger, but the Super Cuts looks like a nice alternative for those who don't want stims.

simpleguy
07-19-07, 10:59 am
no stims in animal cuts if you take out the dark brown capsule

Mr.Totality
03-17-08, 6:35 pm
FOr a real nice fat loss, how do you think this stak might work?

DreamZero
03-17-08, 6:39 pm
I think Cuts is far more complete than super cuts 3.. cutting results comes from the kitchen, not from supps. I'd go with cuts and A SOLID DIET

Darkwarrior
05-15-08, 11:41 am
Please could anyone tell me if they tried 1 or the other. Super cuts is way cheaper.

RenegadeRows
05-15-08, 5:12 pm
never tried it because I tried animal cuts first and loved the results, So I stuck with it. This is an interesting question though. I wonder how they stack up against each other.

naturalguy
05-15-08, 5:17 pm
Formulas are different and Animal Cuts has higher amounts of active ingredients.

ProteinJunkie
05-15-08, 5:50 pm
One of the most noticeable differences I know of is that Super Cuts 3 does not contain any stimulants, like Animal Cuts does, to my knowledge. This makes it ideal for those who train in the evening. For best results it's taken half an hour before exercise and bedtime.

PJ

Mahmoud1882
06-28-10, 2:30 am
Is it dangerous to take both (animal cut and super cut 3 ) @ the same time...

C.Coronato
06-28-10, 10:16 am
Is it dangerous to take both (animal cut and super cut 3 ) @ the same time...

No need for it at all. Take one or the other, pair it with a solid diet and cardio and you should be all set my man.