PDA

View Full Version : Universal GH Stack

IRON_ITALIAN
05-05-07, 7:13 pm
Anyone ever try Universal's GH Stack or Universal GH tabs? What were your results?

IRONADDICT45
05-05-07, 9:19 pm
first off bro, i just read your short story and good for you for not staying a dead beat waste of time druggie, you are a man becuase you looked yourself in the mirror and did it, be proud and pat yourself on the back for me pal, God bless ya champ...anyways yeah i use the GH MAX pills, and they get ya dense, there cheap on the internet and work well, take em on an empty stomach, itll give u good directons on the bottle, and its a nice combo of GH promoting shit...and its made by our boys, so you know its solid stuff....good luck and keep fighting the good fight (no pun intended), talk to ya later bro

IRON_ITALIAN
05-05-07, 11:49 pm
hey man thanks a lot... everyday gets easier bro just gotta keep on truckin ya know? thanks for the post bro boston's a good town,great people over there.

fireman9
02-23-08, 9:36 am
Has anyone here currently taking gh stak or have in the past? What is your opinion of it?

Northman
04-08-08, 12:24 am
I have the same question and thought I would bump the thread.

I use the search function.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-08-08, 12:28 am
id PM toni69... i think she used it before..

J-Dawg
04-08-08, 9:30 am
Hey bro, check out this thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=331&highlight=GH+Stak

Here's a summary of my post from that thread. It was in reference to GH Stak and GH Max, two different GH booster in the Universal line.

GH Stak: Powdered grape drink.
Contains key aminos, specific to elevating GH levels. Also combined with L-dopa and somatropin boosters. Take as sublingual (swish in mouth for 30 seconds). Great GH boosting formula that's digest quickly and efficiently.

GH Max: Tablets.
This version is for individuals who prefer tablets. It's a blend of GH secretatogues (arginine and ornithine along with a few other vitamins and minerals for absorption. Solid sustained released GH support.

I've used both products. I drank GH Stak pre-workout (on an empty stomach) and popped the GH Max tabs prior to bedtime. With both, increased strength and definition was noticeable. Also more vascularity and pumps. If you're looking into givin' a GH booster a shot... either one would be a viable option. Just see if ya want one that's quickly absorbed (good for pre-workout) or sustained released (good for prior to bedtime).

Let me know if ya have any other questions bro.

Northman
04-08-08, 10:45 am
Hey bro, check out this thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=331&highlight=GH+Stak

Here's a summary of my post from that thread. It was in reference to GH Stak and GH Max, two different GH booster in the Universal line.

Contains key aminos, specific to elevating GH levels. Also combined with L-dopa and somatropin boosters. Take as sublingual (swish in mouth for 30 seconds). Great GH boosting formula that's digest quickly and efficiently.

This version is for individuals who prefer tablets. It's a blend of GH secretatogues (arginine and ornithine along with a few other vitamins and minerals for absorption. Solid sustained released GH support.

I've used both products. I drank GH Stak pre-workout (on an empty stomach) and popped the GH Max tabs prior to bedtime. With both, increased strength and definition was noticeable. Also more vascularity and pumps. If you're looking into givin' a GH booster a shot... either one would be a viable option. Just see if ya want one that's quickly absorbed (good for pre-workout) or sustained released (good for prior to bedtime).

Thanks for the info. This is exactly what I needed to know.

Wasteland
04-08-08, 10:48 am
This one comparing BCAA Stack and GH Stack:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=8518&highlight=gh+stack

Mr. Dead
04-08-08, 11:18 am
Great info! I was considering taking that, myself...

dyskee
04-08-08, 12:25 pm
nice stuff j

Northman
04-08-08, 2:32 pm
Well, I just ordered GH Stack. I'll let you all know how I like it when I'm done. It may take a while though as I have a N1-T and Stack cycle to do first.

Phenom
04-08-08, 3:14 pm
Ordering the GH Stack because I'll be running out of Nitro. Description looks great. can't wait to give it a go PWO

J-Dawg
04-08-08, 3:32 pm
Well, I just ordered GH Stack. I'll let you all know how I like it when I'm done. It may take a while though as I have a N1-T and Stack cycle to do first.

Awesome Stiff. Keep us posted...

J-Dawg
04-08-08, 3:37 pm
Ordering the GH Stack because I'll be running out of Nitro. Description looks great. can't wait to give it a go PWO

Nice Phenom, would like to hear your feedback too.

Northman
04-08-08, 4:20 pm
Awesome Stiff. Keep us posted...

I figured some vascularity would be a good thing for me. My Gramma gets more vascular stirring her coffee than I do after a triple drop set of curls.

Tempus
04-08-08, 5:16 pm
I've stacking GH Max and NSC with my normal load of stuff. 3x NSC after lunch and dinner and 6x GH Max 30min after my bedtime whey/casein shake. My recovery time is much much better. I highly recommend it for anyone upping the intensity a bit.

focused
04-08-08, 8:57 pm

Yo J, I just ordered both, going to see how they work and will more than likely bring some with me when i head over to Iraq in the summer. I'm lookin forward to this!

J-Dawg
04-11-08, 11:43 am
Yo J, I just ordered both, going to see how they work and will more than likely bring some with me when i head over to Iraq in the summer. I'm lookin forward to this!

Awesome focused, lemme know how ya like it!

mnmvilla2002
08-17-10, 12:27 pm
Giving this thread a bump cause I have a question.
What the introduction of PM my question is this. I plan on getting GH Stack, N1-T and PM. My get all three or just two here are the ways I would take them.

Option 1:
A.M. - GH Stack
Pre-workout - N1-T
Bed time - PM

Option 2 lable suggestion:
A.M. or Afternoon: GH Stack
Pre-workout and bed time: - N1-T
Bed time - PM

Option 3:
Pre-workout - GH Stack
Bed time - PM

Any help would be great.

Mr. Dead
08-17-10, 4:39 pm
Giving this thread a bump cause I have a question.
What the introduction of PM my question is this. I plan on getting GH Stack, N1-T and PM. My get all three or just two here are the ways I would take them.

Option 1:
A.M. - GH Stack
Pre-workout - N1-T
Bed time - PM

Option 2 lable suggestion:
A.M. or Afternoon: GH Stack
Pre-workout and bed time: - N1-T
Bed time - PM

Option 3:
Pre-workout - GH Stack
Bed time - PM

Any help would be great.

Option 1 seems pretty good, actually...

J-Dawg
08-17-10, 4:48 pm
Option 1 seems pretty good, actually...

I actually agree here Mr. D. I like option one.

mnmvilla2002
08-18-10, 3:06 am
Well Hell that is all I need is for Mr. Dead and the all knowing J-Dawg to agree on the same option. So option 1 is the way I will go. Thanks guys.

mnmvilla2002
09-28-10, 9:56 am
Mr Dead and J-Dawg was thinking of changing N1-T out with Stak. Is it still ok to use Option 1:
AM - GH STACK
Pre - Stak
Bed - PM

thanks.

machineman
09-28-10, 10:22 am
Mr Dead and J-Dawg was thinking of changing N1-T out with Stak. Is it still ok to use Option 1:
AM - GH STACK
Pre - Stak
Bed - PM

thanks.

Looks good to me.

mnmvilla2002
09-28-10, 11:02 am
Thanks. I read some good stuff in here on Stak and wanted to give it a try later on. So just planning the attack now.

machineman
09-28-10, 11:34 am
Thanks. I read some good stuff in here on Stak and wanted to give it a try later on. So just planning the attack now.

When you get to this stack, post up your results! Let us know how it worked for you.

Mr. Dead
09-28-10, 11:36 am
AM - GH STACK
Pre - Stak
Bed - PM

thanks.

That's a lot of L-Dopa, in one day... Some people have difficulty sleeping with high levels of L-Dopa... But, I ran something a bit similar, and had no difficulties...

mnmvilla2002
09-28-10, 12:33 pm
Mr. Dead I will keep that in mind once I start this stack. Thanks for the heads up.

Mr. Dead
09-28-10, 12:35 pm
Mr. Dead I will keep that in mind once I start this stack. Thanks for the heads up.

No problemo...