PDA

View Full Version : The M-Stak, Cuts "Stack"

MetalAsh12
05-13-07, 11:30 pm
So I know it's probably on the forums, but I can't find it...
Is taking M-Stak and Cuts together counterproductive?

MELTDOWN
05-13-07, 11:34 pm
works really good and provides solid results. i've used it for 3 years now and they seem to compliment each other, not fight each other. also, click the linky, and scroll down to "recommended stacks" for reinforcement.
http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=10#Anchor-recommended-35882

MetalAsh12
05-13-07, 11:38 pm
Thanks for the answer Unobtainium.

MELTDOWN
05-13-07, 11:40 pm
no worries, i'm trying to find a thread that addresses the whole "water retention" thing....but i may take a while...i'm slow and old...

MetalAsh12
05-13-07, 11:53 pm
hah, don't worry about it

MELTDOWN
05-13-07, 11:54 pm
10-4...i'll call off the dogs...

Universal Rep
06-08-07, 11:33 am
So I know it's probably on the forums, but I can't find it...
Is taking M-Stak and Cuts together counterproductive?

In general, Animal products were designed to be "stacked" together. Cuts & M-Stak would be useful when you're dieting, obviously, but also want to hold on to as much lean mass as possible. As both contain stims, you just want to make sure about the timing and not double up on Cuts and M-Stak at the same time. So for example, you'd take Cuts first thing in the morning, again before lunch, and then if you train in the evening, the M-Stak. Aim for at least 4-6 hours between Cuts and M-Stak. Good luck.

nosaj03
06-08-07, 1:08 pm
Mstak and Cuts seems like such a winning combo. Im really looking forward to stacking both shortly.

Universal Rep
06-08-07, 1:12 pm
Mstak and Cuts seems like such a winning combo. Im really looking forward to stacking both shortly.

Let us know how it goes bro... Good luck.

Phenom
06-09-07, 1:32 pm
In general, Animal products were designed to be "stacked" together. Cuts & M-Stak would be useful when you're dieting, obviously, but also want to hold on to as much lean mass as possible. As both contain stims, you just want to make sure about the timing and not double up on Cuts and M-Stak at the same time. So for example, you'd take Cuts first thing in the morning, again before lunch, and then if you train in the evening, the M-Stak. Aim for at least 4-6 hours between Cuts and M-Stak. Good luck.

hmmm...this is interesting..I have been taking Nutrex Lipo 6 Turbo (fatburner) and m stack along wthe the pack and pump not much later and feeling very nautious....i usually take it in the morning and have my workout during lunch time...what should i do?

Everyonedoes
07-17-07, 10:14 am
I was planning on taking cuts and stack2 together but i checked the combo section and there was no such combo is it a waste of time to take the 2 together? I saw a stack that was cuts and m-stack but i have used both cuts and stack 2 seperatly and got good results.

Havok
07-17-07, 10:19 am
try it like this bro.....

Animal Pak 1 packs daily, with breakfast
Animal Cuts 2 packs daily, once in the morning before breakfast and another in the early afternoon, allowing for at least 3-4 hours between each pack
Animal Stak 2 1 pack daily, 30-45 minutes prior to training

Everyonedoes
07-17-07, 10:23 am
I have the timing down but im wondering if stack 2 and cuts are good to take together.

Havok
07-17-07, 10:40 am
I would give it a try bro Stak 2 will help with muscle building and strength and Cuts will give you energy for your workout but it all depends on what your goals are right now.

Wasteland
07-17-07, 2:03 pm
They can be "stacked". Animal is a brand designed for stacking. There's a wealth of info in "Animal Products 101" section. This specific FAQ should give you additional info on the Stak 2/Cuts combo:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6823

simpleguy
07-17-07, 2:42 pm
how old are you bro? for many, this stack would sound great, but probably, if you're under the age of 24-25... you could stack cuts with either nitro, pump, or m-stak

Everyonedoes
07-17-07, 3:19 pm
Im 25 and im looking to kinda slowly bridge the gap from being lean and cut for the summer to my fall/winter bulking phase. I know its only July but i plan things in advance. Im currently 162 not sure on bf%(maybe around 10.5-11%) but i want to get to 170 at around 11 or 12% body fat for new years. I have taken some of the stuff thats in M-stack with little results i know m-stack as a whole may be different but i know stack 2 works for me so thats why i wanna stick with stack 2.

simpleguy
07-19-07, 6:55 am
I got you bro, glad that works fine for you, but if I get it right, you wanna put a bit more muscle and not fat right? well, then why use cuts? make sure you eat a bit more calories than you burn (but not 2000 extra calories), about 500 will do the trickt... also I like m-stak for its nutrition partitioning... because it takes care that your calories (as long as they are from good stuff) go into your muscles, not be stored as bf... the choice is yours any way, good luck bro

Everyonedoes
07-19-07, 10:24 am
I got my bf tested im 10.5% at 162. I have been eating a bit more carbs for the last 2 weeks but im gunna cut the carbs out again to lower the bf% again one more time before the summer is over. Thats why i wanted to use cuts and stack2 together

simpleguy
07-19-07, 10:53 am
I got my bf tested im 10.5% at 162. I have been eating a bit more carbs for the last 2 weeks but im gunna cut the carbs out again to lower the bf% again one more time before the summer is over. Thats why i wanted to use cuts and stack2 together

got you now, it's just that you said you wanted to be 170 pounds with 11-12 % bf and since I thought you're now at about 10.5% bf... I just don't get another thing... you said you ate a bit more carbs... carbs are good, don't understand why they have such a bad name... if you ate most complex carbs, don't think you got fatter... probably only if you ate the wrong ones or too much calories... I'm really not a huge fan of low-carb diets and I think they should be used only if it really is something important (for example a contest)... you're probably gaining back that fat anyway...remember that, unless you're in a pre-contest diet, carbs should make most of your calories... I personally lost about 12 % bf in the last 7 months just by cleaning up my diet, eating a bit less than I burn and by cardio... oh I also used for 2 weeks a low-carb diet, gained back half of the fat I lost... and by the way, low-carb diets suck, so little alternatives, lower your energy levels... sry bout the long post

Everyonedoes
07-19-07, 12:36 pm
The long post is cool i did low carb to really bring out my 6 pack.(wich i still have) I was thinking about doing a show in June But my abbs and legs were not where i wanted them at so at that time so i just stuck with the pre contest diet up until about 2 weeks ago just really bring out the six pack i got down to 9.4% bf at 154 pounds wich was the weight i would have needed if i did the show that i didnt do. In about a week ill cut carbs again to bring my bf down from 10.5 to maybe 10 or high 9s. Then ill slowly bulk up to 170 at 11 or 12% by new years.

simpleguy
07-23-07, 10:59 am
The long post is cool i did low carb to really bring out my 6 pack.(wich i still have) I was thinking about doing a show in June But my abbs and legs were not where i wanted them at so at that time so i just stuck with the pre contest diet up until about 2 weeks ago just really bring out the six pack i got down to 9.4% bf at 154 pounds wich was the weight i would have needed if i did the show that i didnt do. In about a week ill cut carbs again to bring my bf down from 10.5 to maybe 10 or high 9s. Then ill slowly bulk up to 170 at 11 or 12% by new years.

good luck bro, let me know how you're doing

sjfou
10-14-07, 6:18 am
Both can be taken pre-workout - any probs taking both at the same time?

Elite
10-14-07, 6:29 am
Neither are direct pre-w/o supps, but can be taken pre-w/o for an extra kick.
When do you w/o?

Diggin up some related threads...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6823&highlight=cuts+stak
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=8802&highlight=cuts+stak
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10273&highlight=cuts+stak

sjfou
10-14-07, 5:52 pm
6am bro

Giant Killer
10-14-07, 7:18 pm
Neither are direct pre-w/o supps, but can be taken pre-w/o for an extra kick.
When do you w/o?

Diggin up some related threads...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6823&highlight=cuts+stak
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=8802&highlight=cuts+stak
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10273&highlight=cuts+stak

Great links.

sjfou
10-15-07, 10:43 pm
Good links, thanks mate.

KINGKONG
12-11-07, 7:08 pm
Hi Can i take M-Stack and Cut pack same time ??????

pmug0000
12-11-07, 8:27 pm
Do you mean stacked together in the same day, or literally both at the same time?

Bigugly1987
12-11-07, 9:08 pm
when i stak cut and my stak i take cut b 4 carido or in the am and i take m stak pre work out.. and if i doin cardio after weights i take cuts then m stak 20 mins later give it a shot

krazyassmexican
12-11-07, 9:22 pm
let say you wake up at 6am
take cuts

then about 6 hour later take m stak
and if you have cardio in the afternoon take the second cuts before your cardio
or take it about after 4 hours of your m stak

J-Dawg
12-12-07, 2:10 pm

You can combine them in a cycle. You'd want to leave some time in between the dose of the Cuts and M-Stak. What are your goals and what time do you workout at? This will help to better lay out when to take the supplements.

ghost
12-12-07, 2:11 pm
Also, you want to make sure you have your diet in order...and you are properly TIMING your diet with the supps.

RenegadeRows
12-12-07, 2:30 pm
Cuts and m.stak might be an interesting combo dude. Personally I dont know how it'll work but give cuts and stak2 a try. It is a tried and true combo that has helped people shed fat mass and put on muscle mass at the same time. As rcrott said, diet is primary. Make sure you are getting at least 1-1.5g of protein/ lb of weight.

If I had the option, I would cheat on my training and supps rather than my diet.
But then again, if I had the option and I do, I would not cheat on anything at all! D'UOH!

Bob
12-12-07, 3:24 pm

Should be ok bro. Just leave 3-4 hours in between the servings.

Bob
12-12-07, 3:25 pm
Also, you want to make sure you have your diet in order...and you are properly TIMING your diet with the supps.

First and foremost-- diet and training must be in check. Supps are secondary.

rlund25
12-12-07, 5:31 pm
This is the stack i did and it was great it helped keep my mass and help me lower bf. Its also stack #1 on choosing a stack part of this site its called the natural lean mass stack.

JohnSell
12-15-07, 12:49 am
Been hearing good things about this stack. M-stak will keep your lean muscle while cuts burns fat. The only problem i see is, if your on a cut, M-stak will make you crave food.

rlund25
12-16-07, 9:09 pm
Been hearing good things about this stack. M-stak will keep your lean muscle while cuts burns fat. The only problem i see is, if your on a cut, M-stak will make you crave food.
Your always hungry during a diet i go from 3500 calories to 2100 so im always hungry when im cutting. But i just got use to the hungry feeling and drank more water.

DRAKE LIKES GYM
12-17-07, 2:55 am
im thinkin of running the same stack after the winter gain session is over. but you said take it 20 mins before and then m stak. But do u mean before cardio, or before going to the gym all together?

RenegadeRows
12-20-07, 9:00 am
wow cuts and mstak? how is that combo working? I have never heard of that one before.

walkintobattle
12-25-07, 9:39 pm
I'm looking to start a very strict diet and workout scheldule for myself and use Animal Cuts and M-Stack along with it.

I'm at about 12-14% body fat right now, i'm looking to cut that down in to the single digets and build more muscle, Im not looking for alot of bulk my main activity is Rock Climbing.

Basically, i'm looking to cut the bad stuff and replace it with good stuff.
i'm 6'4 and 235lbs.

is Cuts and M-Stack a good combo to cycle with?

Elite
12-25-07, 9:48 pm
Just a lil 'heads up'
Before starting threads, use the search function to see if there are similar.
Also check this site, in this case the PACKS section.

Read this...
Click on 'The Natural Lean Mass Stack'
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

RenegadeRows
12-25-07, 11:41 pm
Hey guys, I am going back into the ranger core and this sudden change of plans means I will have to ditch the bulk diet and drop my fat from the bulk cycle while trying to gain as much muscle-mass as possible.

I read on here (under the packs section) about combining the m.stak and cuts. I was wondering if anyone tried this and how it worked for them. To all the other brothers out there, let me hear your two cents of input too please.

My goals are to cut down from 220 (current bulk weight) to my summer "abs showing, cut" eight of about 190 (I dont mind plus pounds to this as long as the bodyfat percentage is very low, I usually go from 13% bulk to about 6-7% cut) and I am thinking of joining back around this time next year. Diet is at 2800 cals with 250 pro, 220 carb, 30 fat.

Anyhow, lets help this soldier get back on his feet please :)
I forget to mention, the nitro and the pak is always an inseparable for me.

MonTanaMusCle
12-26-07, 3:39 am
Hey brother whats up. This happens to be my favorite stack. The m-stack is my favorite animal supp. the two together are sweet. I can get pretty lean with the cuts and the m-stack helps me keep the mass. I've heard some people mention that you should save the m-stack for bulking but ive used it during dieting and loved it. So I say have at it. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

walkintobattle
12-28-07, 3:14 pm
thanks, i missed that section of the site. It is very helpful.

dkush
02-04-08, 1:30 pm
week
1 - mstak
2 - mstak
3 - mstak/cuts
4 - cuts
5 - cuts

this would be my second cycle of mstak and cuts. my first cycle was amazing. i want to hear your guys opinions on this type of stacking, rather than taking both at the same time for 3 weeks

simpleguy
02-04-08, 1:36 pm
as long as you got your diet in check I don't see anything wrong

Punisher
02-04-08, 2:56 pm
that would be a good stack but taking them at the same time would probably be better

dkush
02-04-08, 6:11 pm
thanks guys

Dozer
02-18-08, 5:48 am
that would be a good stack but taking them at the same time would probably be better

The same time? Isn't M-stak used for bulking while cuts is for...cutting? Just seems like they might cancel each other out.

naturalguy
02-18-08, 7:15 am
The same time? Isn't M-stak used for bulking while cuts is for...cutting? Just seems like they might cancel each other out.

They won't cancel each other out. Bulking or cutting results will be dependent on your diet rather than supplements.

Mr.Totality
02-18-08, 7:42 am

gotta agree ehre, was surprised to see this separate

Dozer86
02-18-08, 8:03 am
gotta agree ehre, was surprised to see this separate

Agreed, taking both should ensure good solid mass gains with no retained water... It should bring nice gains in accordance with a clean diet

Enforcer
02-18-08, 10:05 am
Def can take both together, as mentioned by the others this will help you put on quality muscle and for it to be lean muscle as well. How it works all depends on your diet.

pain4life
03-10-08, 1:07 am
Great Links ThirdEye!!!! I have been searching for this timing answer for the last week almost going crazy! Appreciate the help brothers!!!

sierra19
03-17-08, 9:45 pm
hey whats up guys ..new here to the site and well i just picked up a can of m stak along with animal cuts... rite now im about 213 pounds and 20 percent bf.....i recently lost about 80 pounds (290 about 6.5 months ago)....so i just want to get rid of the flabby areas..like lower stomach and still got somewhat of man boobs but are going away...i dont want to lose any more muscle mass which i am gaining a good amount os far ..so im stacking these 2 together...good idea?

Elite
03-17-08, 9:50 pm
The ' Natural Lean Mass Stack'....
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

sierra19
03-17-08, 10:08 pm
thanx man.....so should i go back and pick up animal pak?....

Elite
03-17-08, 10:13 pm
PAK should come before you consider the other two. PAK is more essential. So yes, get PAK.

new2thagame
05-15-08, 4:06 pm
Would it be good to use Stak 2 and Cuts in a "stak" and if so what would the correct way to use them. Started lifting in the a.m. Any help will be great

geet
04-15-09, 2:47 pm
hi guys,
i jus ordered these two products and was wondering if any1 out there already tried these two together (Cuts and M Stak). was curious to know abt their experience.

i did some research and yes ppl have taken it b4 bt no1 has given solid feedback after the use.

any kind of help would be appreciated.

geet
04-21-09, 9:09 pm
hi
i am goin to start my stack tomo

Cuts + M-Stak

i was wondering if its a gud idea to take mono creatine along with this stack.

any kind of help would be appreciated.

halberdklown
04-22-09, 8:05 pm
i would also like some clarification about this stack, seems like there is too little info about it. anyone?

Aggression
04-24-09, 9:11 am
I personally haven't tried this stack yet, but I have tried them separately with great results.

As far as diet goes, clean it up. Made healthy food choices and start doing cardio. Start out slow, only doing cardio a few times per week and slowly increase the amount of session/amount of time per session.

Wasteland
04-27-09, 1:13 pm
hi guys, i have been doing some research for a while now and on various sites as well, bt havent been able to find anything solid. i have gone through all the threads on this topic. all mixed bag of opinions.

i am planning to taking "The natural lean mass stack"

animal cuts + animal m stak + animal pak

i was wondering if any1 has already tried this and would be willing to share their experience.
not an expert when it comes to nutrition, i also request info abt the type of diet i should follow while on this stack.
my plan is to cut down on my body fat 16% currently, without losing too much muscle mass.

any suggestions???? anything will help.
thx

Posting in this thread to move it back to the top for feedback. In the meantime, additional relevant threads that might prove useful.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6635&highlight=m-stak+cuts

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2731&highlight=m-stak+cuts

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19786&highlight=m-stak+cuts

Iron feel
05-22-09, 9:33 pm
ok so i'm currently on this stak
pak w/ breakfast
test w/ breakfast
stak 30-45 min pre
nitro 15 pre (everynow and then taken with ST)
nitro post (immediately)
real gains post 30-45 min after nitro
flex with dinner
*shake or two thrown in through out the day*...i'm getting very VERY GOOD RESULTS

i'm down to the 2nd can and just trying to think ahead, i'm following up with M-stak w/...

pak/m-stak/ nitro/ cuts/ flex/ real gains.... i'm assuming this is good, because that's what everyone says, and i wanna try to cut body fat after my gaining phase, i'm gonna make the big step for me and try to be strict on my diet, can anyone help me out with a general foods not to be eaten/ avoided/ eaten at certain times, etc.... i'm filipino and i eat a shit load of "WHITE RICE," it's killin me, any advice is welcome

miljo123
05-30-09, 9:17 am
Side Effects and Precautions:
People who are under the age of 18 years must not use this animal stack bodybuilding supplement. Pregnant women are also advised not to initiate the usage of this supplement. It can lead to loss of hair and one must stop immediately its usage if symptoms like nausea, sleeplessness, loss of appetite and nervousness are felt. This must be kept out of reach of children. The amount of dosage must not exceed, in any case, the prescribed amount to avoid any resulting side-effects and doctor’s consultation must be taken beforehand.

Tagged under:animal stack, benefits of animal stack, bodybuilding free supplement, Bodybuilding Supplements, health supplement, ingredients of animal stack side effects of animal stack

RighteousDude
05-30-09, 12:53 pm
As previously stated, definitely stackable.

Timing and diet are the only issues. No amount of supplementation can help a bad diet. Get diet in check, keep 4 - 6hrs between Mstack and cuts.

Peace.

Iron feel
06-13-09, 1:55 am
Waddup guys I'm finishing up my "test explosion stak (pak/nitro/stak/test/flex/realgains/zma/st-storm)".... real good gains, i have my "natural lean mass stak (pak/nitro/mstak/cuts/flex/realgains/zma/st-storm) coming in this tuesday, i figured i got the mass now i want to show it off w/out the fat haha, question, i workout at 12pm problem is i work 3pm-11pm so i try to get my 8hrs of sleep which means i get up at the earliest 8am thats if i get in "bed" by 12 realistically i cant get to sleep till like 1:30am, i usually wake up at 10am, thats where the problem is, my schedule, someone please help me out with timing, tips:

1:30am-10am sleep, if i have to workout at 12-1:30 in order for me to get home in time for work, that only leaves 2 hours between the time i wake up and the time i have to be at the gym hows the timing with the cuts and mstak?

Animal Rep
07-07-09, 11:35 am
Waddup guys I'm finishing up my "test explosion stak (pak/nitro/stak/test/flex/realgains/zma/st-storm)".... real good gains, i have my "natural lean mass stak (pak/nitro/mstak/cuts/flex/realgains/zma/st-storm) coming in this tuesday, i figured i got the mass now i want to show it off w/out the fat haha, question, i workout at 12pm problem is i work 3pm-11pm so i try to get my 8hrs of sleep which means i get up at the earliest 8am thats if i get in "bed" by 12 realistically i cant get to sleep till like 1:30am, i usually wake up at 10am, thats where the problem is, my schedule, someone please help me out with timing, tips:

1:30am-10am sleep, if i have to workout at 12-1:30 in order for me to get home in time for work, that only leaves 2 hours between the time i wake up and the time i have to be at the gym hows the timing with the cuts and mstak?

10am - Cuts will be as soon as you wake up.
1030 - Pack and flex will be in the AM with your breakfast.
1115 - M-Stak minus red stim
1130 - Shock and Storm
130 - Nitro
3pm - Second Cuts
Midnight - ZMA

The_Genius
11-16-10, 9:16 pm
So you should be straight to take m-stak and cuts relatively close together as long as you remove the red stim from the m-stak pack?

Animal Rep
12-07-10, 3:09 pm
Yes thats ok.