PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts FAQ #1: How do I use Animal Cuts for best results?

Pages : 1 [2]

Extivium
09-10-10, 11:02 pm
Wait, so we shouldn't do much cardio while on cuts? Does this sound okay to you/anyone?
School days w/o volunteering:
5:30am-6:00am wake up and take cuts(all 9)
30mins later, breakfast, serving of whey, multi, fish oil, and creatine, and water.
7am - 2pm school
11:00am-11:30am 2nd cuts packet(all 9)
2:30pm - Get home, preworkout supp+creatine+water
xx:xx - 30min bike ride to gym(not intense)
3:00pm-4:00pm arrive at gym, depending on the muscle group that day, 45minutes - 1 hour of lifting. + 15-25mins of HIIT on the arc trainer.
after workout 1 serving of whey
xx:xx- 30min bike ride home(not intense)
will usually eat something.
10:00pm-12:00am bed

School days w/ volunteering:
5:30am-6:00am wake up and take cuts(all 9)
30mins later, breakfast, serving of whey, multi, fish oil, and creatine, and water.
7am - 2pm school
11:00am-11:30am 2nd cuts packet(all 9)
2:30pm - Get home, lunch
xx:xx - 30min bike ride to volunteer(not intense+ next door to gym, literally)
xx:xxpm-5:xxpm volunteer
3:30pm - preworkout supp+creatine+water
5:xxpm arrive at gym, depending on the muscle group that day, 45minutes - 1 hour of lifting. + 15-25mins of HIIT on the arc trainer.
after workout 1 serving of whey
xx:xx- 30min bike ride home(not intense)
will usually eat something.

I weigh 221-222lbs as of now. i try to take in 2000-2600 cals a day. Any advice? I'm new to Animal.. I'd appreciate it! thanks

edit: heart rate is usually 160-180 from the cardio
I couldnt find the edit button, but i meant 140-180 for cardio

rickman
10-02-10, 7:32 am
I just ordered my first animal cuts and im looking forward to getting started. I want to to cut about 5lbs and i go to the gym about 5 times a week. I also want to gain some muscle.
I started taking a protein called gaspari nutrition myofusion.

What i wanted to know is , will it be ok to take this with my animal cuts or will it have a negative effect

Animal Rep
10-05-10, 3:17 pm
I just ordered my first animal cuts and im looking forward to getting started. I want to to cut about 5lbs and i go to the gym about 5 times a week. I also want to gain some muscle.
I started taking a protein called gaspari nutrition myofusion.

What i wanted to know is , will it be ok to take this with my animal cuts or will it have a negative effect

How is your nutrition looking like? That is the number one factor in losing weight. How old are you?

The_Genius
11-16-10, 6:05 pm
Never taken cuts before, but I am going to try and shed of the excess bf. If I am going to stack m-stak and cuts, what would you think is the best timing to take each one, I usually take m-stak first thing in the morning, because I lift early. Should i take cuts instead and take m-stak after? or should i take them at the same time? should I take cuts an hour before lifting, then m-stak/pump 30 mins before lifting?
Gimme some tip...

thanks,

Wolfe51884
11-17-10, 9:28 pm
I work monday through friday from 7-6 at the lumber yard. Wake up at 5:30 and take my first cuts. I usually take my second at 5 oclock and then hit the gym at 6:30. Is that to much time between the packs?

Zelgabbas
11-19-10, 9:32 am
I will Start a combination of animal pak cuts and mstack with a training program of 4 days weight training and 2 days card and one day rest should I take them also on resting and card days or should I skip them on these days and is it ok to take green tea fatburner and isolate protein with it

Animal Rep
11-19-10, 10:27 am
Never taken cuts before, but I am going to try and shed of the excess bf. If I am going to stack m-stak and cuts, what would you think is the best timing to take each one, I usually take m-stak first thing in the morning, because I lift early. Should i take cuts instead and take m-stak after? or should i take them at the same time? should I take cuts an hour before lifting, then m-stak/pump 30 mins before lifting?
Gimme some tip...

thanks,

Do you take M-Stak, Pump, and Cuts?

I work monday through friday from 7-6 at the lumber yard. Wake up at 5:30 and take my first cuts. I usually take my second at 5 oclock and then hit the gym at 6:30. Is that to much time between the packs?

That is fine. It just has to be a minimum of 4-6 hours. So you are doing it ok.

I will Start a combination of animal pak cuts and mstack with a training program of 4 days weight training and 2 days card and one day rest should I take them also on resting and card days or should I skip them on these days and is it ok to take green tea fatburner and isolate protein with it

Yes, you need to take them every day for the 3 weeks.

TheEndorphin
11-25-10, 2:44 am
The Universal guys are awesome and patient for answering the same silly questions over and over and over again. People please read on how to use the cuts. It has been answered many a time now.
I however have the same question :) I just started my cuts today and take all 9 pills. I know the diuretic part sheds water, but do you advise using the steam room, as long as you replenish your fluids? or is it wasted time wile using cuts?
2nd Once off the cycle, what kind of weight gain can you expect since you will probably gain some of the water weight back? I am trying to figure out how much of the weigh loss is actual fat vs water weight.
3rd. I see that you have mentioned a few times in the last few posts to use a more solid diet to the guys using protein shakes. can you recommend how often shakes should be used, IE. once or twice daily..etc...
You guys rock!

swoleberry
12-05-10, 5:38 pm
I have heard the ripped fast is a good product. could I rotate that and cuts like the following?

Mon-cuts
tues-cuts
wed-ripped fast
thurs-cuts
fri-cuts
sat-ripped fast
sun-ripped fast

Animal Rep
12-07-10, 3:07 pm
The Universal guys are awesome and patient for answering the same silly questions over and over and over again. People please read on how to use the cuts. It has been answered many a time now.
I however have the same question :) I just started my cuts today and take all 9 pills. I know the diuretic part sheds water, but do you advise using the steam room, as long as you replenish your fluids? or is it wasted time wile using cuts?
2nd Once off the cycle, what kind of weight gain can you expect since you will probably gain some of the water weight back? I am trying to figure out how much of the weigh loss is actual fat vs water weight.
3rd. I see that you have mentioned a few times in the last few posts to use a more solid diet to the guys using protein shakes. can you recommend how often shakes should be used, IE. once or twice daily..etc...
You guys rock!

1 - You can use the sauna, just make sure your water is at least a gallon a day.
2 - As long as you keep your diet set on the right track, the amount of water you gain back will be minimal.
3 - Keep one shake for post workout, and the rest, if possible, should be whole food meals.

I have heard the ripped fast is a good product. could I rotate that and cuts like the following?

Mon-cuts
tues-cuts
wed-ripped fast
thurs-cuts
fri-cuts
sat-ripped fast
sun-ripped fast

I would not suggest that. Stick with one or the other.

konvict
01-02-11, 8:38 am
hey .. i just took my first pack ... my question is . i wake up at like 10-11 am .. but my work-out starts at 8-9 pm .. so should i just take it the way it says on the back or should i take the other pack before starting my workout...thanks

Animal Rep
01-03-11, 1:27 pm
You can do either. Always take the first as soon as you wake up, on an empty stomach. The second one can be a minimum of 5-6 hours later. So if you take it at 11am and then 8pm, thats fine.

Makaveli601
01-06-11, 4:09 pm
Hey guys this is my first day on this site, loving it so far. I'm 5'9 and 165 pounds looking to get cut up, right now i have some definition but its like a bloated look. Just bought my first can (bottle, whatever you wanna call it) of cuts and i just wanted to check if this was an ok plan for it. Wake up at 6, take the first pak, eat my breakfast, go to school, eat lunch around 12:15, pak at 2, workout right after the pak, than my protein. Will that be okay? Also will the protein counteract the thermogenic in the cuts, or cause me not to cut as much?

smoothballer
01-06-11, 4:39 pm
Hey guys this is my first day on this site, loving it so far. I'm 5'9 and 165 pounds looking to get cut up, right now i have some definition but its like a bloated look. Just bought my first can (bottle, whatever you wanna call it) of cuts and i just wanted to check if this was an ok plan for it. Wake up at 6, take the first pak, eat my breakfast, go to school, eat lunch around 12:15, pak at 2, workout right after the pak, than my protein. Will that be okay? Also will the protein counteract the thermogenic in the cuts, or cause me not to cut as much?

If you lift at 2 take your 2nd pack at 1:30 so it gets in your system. By the time you finish your workout your body will be primed and ready for your protein.

Remember Cuts is only as effective as your diet.

swoleberry
01-06-11, 4:46 pm
Can one take creatine while taking cuts? Will that diminish any of the effects of the cuts or the creatine. I am on my off week of cuts getting ready to start my second three weeks soon. I would like to take universal's creatine powder. Will that be okay loading and everything while on cuts?

crolandiz
01-08-11, 2:54 pm
Hi all, just bought a can of AnimalCuts and I start to take from this Monday. Need to lose weight between 10-20 pounds and I have two questions:
1) will be enough just doing HIIT workout?
2) For the week off I also continue to exercise or rest?

Thank you very much.

smoothballer
01-08-11, 3:43 pm
Hi all, just bought a can of AnimalCuts and I start to take from this Monday. Need to lose weight between 10-20 pounds and I have two questions:
1) will be enough just doing HIIT workout?
2) For the week off I also continue to exercise or rest?

Thank you very much.

1) Post up your workout plan or were you just planning on doing cardio? Also remember Cuts is only effective if your diet is in check.

2) Continue to exercise.

Animal Rep
02-09-11, 10:21 am
Like Smoothballer said, without knowing anything about you, we can not tell if HIIT "is enough"

crolandiz
02-09-11, 11:31 am
Like Smoothballer said, without knowing anything about you, we can not tell if HIIT "is enough"

Hi, I already loose 13-14 pounds in like 3-4 weeks. yesterday I started taking my 2nd can of Cuts.
I'm doing a diet low in carbs, so I think from that side everything is good.
The 3 first weeks I did HIIT (bike) with 30:120 intervals, 30:60 intervals and 30:30 intervals. The 4th week I didn't bike but instead I go to surf!
This week as I said I started taking Cuts and still going to surf like 3 days a week, I'm suppose to travel this weekend for a week or so and I dont think I can make too much diet on my trip but I will be surfing so I think it will help a bit.

What do you think?

Thank you.

Animal Rep
02-15-11, 10:19 am
Hi, I already loose 13-14 pounds in like 3-4 weeks. yesterday I started taking my 2nd can of Cuts.
I'm doing a diet low in carbs, so I think from that side everything is good.
The 3 first weeks I did HIIT (bike) with 30:120 intervals, 30:60 intervals and 30:30 intervals. The 4th week I didn't bike but instead I go to surf!
This week as I said I started taking Cuts and still going to surf like 3 days a week, I'm suppose to travel this weekend for a week or so and I dont think I can make too much diet on my trip but I will be surfing so I think it will help a bit.

What do you think?

Thank you.

Your diet should still be good in order for the Cuts to work properly.

Geronamezzy
06-04-11, 12:24 am
Okay i have a question regarding Cuts. Ive been on my cuttting diet for a total of 1 month now as of today, im losing around 1.5-2lbs a week. I started cutting at 214 poiunds and now weighing in at 203 pounds (give or take 1 pound of fluctuation). My diet has been on point for the last month my Carb:200g Protein:310g Fats:60g with one cheat meal a week. I was wondering if it was worth me taking Cuts amongst the fact that im dropping body fat pretty fast ? Or should i wait until i hit a plateau? This is with maybe 1 day of light cardio on the weekend

My fist cut ever, been bulking forever lol time to get shredded for summmer :)
Thx for the help fellas

smoothballer
06-06-11, 8:03 am
Okay i have a question regarding Cuts. Ive been on my cuttting diet for a total of 1 month now as of today, im losing around 1.5-2lbs a week. I started cutting at 214 poiunds and now weighing in at 203 pounds (give or take 1 pound of fluctuation). My diet has been on point for the last month my Carb:200g Protein:310g Fats:60g with one cheat meal a week. I was wondering if it was worth me taking Cuts amongst the fact that im dropping body fat pretty fast ? Or should i wait until i hit a plateau? This is with maybe 1 day of light cardio on the weekend

My fist cut ever, been bulking forever lol time to get shredded for summmer :)
Thx for the help fellas

If you are losing 1.5-2 lbs per week I wouldn't change anything. I would add in Cuts when you start to stall.

Geronamezzy
06-06-11, 4:37 pm
okidok thx for the help

otb213
01-27-12, 5:59 pm
So I am a soldier currently deployed overseas. Life is rather simple...wake up around 630pm (I work the night shift) take my first packet of cuts, wait for it to digest, then go to eat dinner then work at 8pm.4-6 hrs later ill take my 2nd packet of cuts; I try to hit up the gym sometime between midnight and 1am and thats when I actually lift to try and keep my muscle. Then when I get off work at 8am, I go run for average of 3 miles. Im currently weighing around 195-200 lbs and my father who is about 3-4 inches taller than me, weighs closer to 300-350 lbs. I have always had the "spare tire" around my mid section but no matter what I've done, it never seems to go away. I just want to be able to lose my love handles and actually have somewhat of a flat stomach. Should animal cuts help with this?

Also side note: I also take universal torrent as a protein shake after lifting. Would this effect my weight lose process?

C.Coronato
01-30-12, 4:39 pm
So I am a soldier currently deployed overseas. Life is rather simple...wake up around 630pm (I work the night shift) take my first packet of cuts, wait for it to digest, then go to eat dinner then work at 8pm.4-6 hrs later ill take my 2nd packet of cuts; I try to hit up the gym sometime between midnight and 1am and thats when I actually lift to try and keep my muscle. Then when I get off work at 8am, I go run for average of 3 miles. Im currently weighing around 195-200 lbs and my father who is about 3-4 inches taller than me, weighs closer to 300-350 lbs. I have always had the "spare tire" around my mid section but no matter what I've done, it never seems to go away. I just want to be able to lose my love handles and actually have somewhat of a flat stomach. Should animal cuts help with this?

Also side note: I also take universal torrent as a protein shake after lifting. Would this effect my weight lose process?

Torrent should be fine. What is the rest of your diet looking like?

otb213
01-30-12, 9:53 pm
Torrent should be fine. What is the rest of your diet looking like?

I really only eat whatever they serve us at our chowhall. If they have two different choices in meats, I try to get the more healthy choice, example is porkchop or fish, I'll go with the fish. Then its usually rice or mash potatoes and some kind of vegatable. The problem is since I work night shift, I really dont have the option of eating more smaller meals throughout the night because they lock up the rest of the food and just leave out little things like cookies and chips. If I do get hungry I'll open an MRE and just eat the peanut butter or osmotic cranberries or raisins. But I figure that 2 normal healthy meals as aposed to 1 normal meal and crap all night is better

C.Coronato
01-31-12, 9:22 am
I really only eat whatever they serve us at our chowhall. If they have two different choices in meats, I try to get the more healthy choice, example is porkchop or fish, I'll go with the fish. Then its usually rice or mash potatoes and some kind of vegatable. The problem is since I work night shift, I really dont have the option of eating more smaller meals throughout the night because they lock up the rest of the food and just leave out little things like cookies and chips. If I do get hungry I'll open an MRE and just eat the peanut butter or osmotic cranberries or raisins. But I figure that 2 normal healthy meals as aposed to 1 normal meal and crap all night is better

Yea thats certainly tough. The diet is going to be a big factor in losing that weight.

oldrookie123
02-06-12, 5:24 pm
I've taken Animal Cuts approx 5 times already. All with the purpose obviously of cutting. But I wanted to do a slow cut, more less to reduce BF% but like I said gradually. Has anyone taken just 1 serving of this a day? What kind of results did you get?

capper51
02-07-12, 7:28 pm
I am really thinking about trying cuts to lose some bodyfat. Is this product effective if I have a lot to lose (10-15 pounds), or only if you are fairly lean and want to get ripped for a contest?

it definitely works im 18 and i have been taking it for about a week and im already down 10 pounds. cant wait to see what happens in the next 2 weeks.

bibo
02-23-12, 2:17 am
i want to start with Animal Cuts , animal pump and platinum whey protein.
1) Is that too much supps??
2)will that give me a good results?
3) how many animal cut courses do i need to get 6 pack aps "am 79 kg and 167 cm height"?

Tiger
02-23-12, 3:51 am
i want to start with Animal Cuts , animal pump and platinum whey protein.
1) Is that too much supps??
2)will that give me a good results?
3) how many animal cut courses do i need to get 6 pack aps "am 79 kg and 167 cm height"?

My first thoughts were:

Are you taking a multi-vitamin?
How's your diet?

If the basics are nailed then Cuts and Pump will help. If not, then there are no supps that will magically give you good results.

bibo
02-23-12, 4:12 am
My first thoughts were:

How's your diet?

If the basics are nailed then Cuts and Pump will help. If not, then there are no supps that will magically give you good results.

no am not taking a multi-vitamin! should i? and am dieting since 2 months

bibo
02-23-12, 4:20 am
My first thoughts were:

How's your diet?

no am not taking a multi-vitamin! should i? and am dieting since 2 months, no breads, no rice and no macaroni... just grilled chicken breast and grilled steak and vegetables!

C.Coronato
04-04-12, 2:42 pm
no am not taking a multi-vitamin! should i? and am dieting since 2 months, no breads, no rice and no macaroni... just grilled chicken breast and grilled steak and vegetables!

A good foundational multi like Animal Pak does help when dieting to make sure you are getting all your vitamins and minerals that your not getting from your whole foods. How is the Cuts working for you now?

bibo
04-05-12, 5:06 am
i just finished my 2nd animal cut course and i think i need just another course.... how many animal cut courses can i take?

bibo
04-05-12, 5:09 am
A good foundational multi like Animal Pak does help when dieting to make sure you are getting all your vitamins and minerals that your not getting from your whole foods. How is the Cuts working for you now?

man animal cut is awesome... six pack apps are coming soon :P

ogard
05-24-12, 9:46 am
Hello, i need advice. I bought Animal Cuts recently and started taking it yesterday. I took one pack as soon as I woke up on empty stomach and second one hour before training. I took l-carnitine pill with it too as I read somewhere that it can boos the effect. This morning i woke up and gone to do cardio training (running). When i finished it and come home i took pack of animal cuts and one L-carnintine pill. 30-40 minutes after I took them I throw up everything. I didn´t eaten anything just drinked water with pills. Before throwing up i felt heartburn in the throat. I felt it yesterday too but not that much and not to point of throwing up. Can you give me advice what to do? Can I take animal cuts anymore or I should stop?

Honey Badger
05-27-12, 11:05 pm
morning/evening people. Im currently taking my second can of cuts. I cant believe how wonderfull, excelent is this product allowing me to shed a lot of body fat i have on me. Tomorrow im measuring myself and using the scale to see how much i have shed in the las couple of using animal cuts .
I wll write down my results

C.Coronato
05-30-12, 11:27 am
Hello, i need advice. I bought Animal Cuts recently and started taking it yesterday. I took one pack as soon as I woke up on empty stomach and second one hour before training. I took l-carnitine pill with it too as I read somewhere that it can boos the effect. This morning i woke up and gone to do cardio training (running). When i finished it and come home i took pack of animal cuts and one L-carnintine pill. 30-40 minutes after I took them I throw up everything. I didn´t eaten anything just drinked water with pills. Before throwing up i felt heartburn in the throat. I felt it yesterday too but not that much and not to point of throwing up. Can you give me advice what to do? Can I take animal cuts anymore or I should stop?

The burn in your throat is simply some of the ingredients. You can try taking it with a small amount of food, and that will help.

morning/evening people. Im currently taking my second can of cuts. I cant believe how wonderfull, excelent is this product allowing me to shed a lot of body fat i have on me. Tomorrow im measuring myself and using the scale to see how much i have shed in the las couple of using animal cuts .
I wll write down my results

Awesome, best of luck!

ttt
07-16-12, 6:09 pm
Hello, I'm Tyna.. I have 139Lbs and 5'3. I bought the Animal cuts to loose some body fat and muscle definition but I have some question about its use:
First of all my goal is to loose 15 lbs , is it possible with one cycle animal cuts?

By the way, I heard some people saying that people under 176lbs(my case) should take only one pack a day but in the can cames like this :
''Take 2 pack a day for 3 straight weeks. 1 pack on waking and other 4-6 hours later. Follow a 3 weeks on,1 week off cycle. After the week off, you can run it again.''

If I take only 1 pack a day it would work for me? and if I do that, should I take the pack in the mornig after wake up or before training?
P.S: I always train at 6:00Pm.

Thanks!!

pinoyhiker
07-25-12, 8:21 am
Hi there, just a question about water intake if anyone can help me out. I'm an Asian about 5'7" in height and about 170 lbs. I've been taking cuts for a few days now but can hardly reach the minimum water intake of 1 gallon a day. In my case can 1.5 liters of water suffice or do i really have to take a gallon?

Thanks in advance guys.

J-Dawg
07-25-12, 11:50 am
Hello, I'm Tyna.. I have 139Lbs and 5'3. I bought the Animal cuts to loose some body fat and muscle definition but I have some question about its use:
First of all my goal is to loose 15 lbs , is it possible with one cycle animal cuts?

By the way, I heard some people saying that people under 176lbs(my case) should take only one pack a day but in the can cames like this :
''Take 2 pack a day for 3 straight weeks. 1 pack on waking and other 4-6 hours later. Follow a 3 weeks on,1 week off cycle. After the week off, you can run it again.''

If I take only 1 pack a day it would work for me? and if I do that, should I take the pack in the mornig after wake up or before training?
P.S: I always train at 6:00Pm.

Thanks!!

You can start out with one pack a day to assess how effective it would be for you. How's your training and diet set up?

J-Dawg
07-25-12, 11:52 am
Hi there, just a question about water intake if anyone can help me out. I'm an Asian about 5'7" in height and about 170 lbs. I've been taking cuts for a few days now but can hardly reach the minimum water intake of 1 gallon a day. In my case can 1.5 liters of water suffice or do i really have to take a gallon?

Thanks in advance guys.

P--do your best to get as close to one gallon as possible. Staying hydrated and keep water flowing through your system will keep your body clean and eliminate water weight from under the skin (not the muscle though). How are ya liking Cuts so far?

pinoyhiker
07-26-12, 3:51 am
P--do your best to get as close to one gallon as possible. Staying hydrated and keep water flowing through your system will keep your body clean and eliminate water weight from under the skin (not the muscle though). How are ya liking Cuts so far?

Thanks for the prompt reply man. Will do as advised. I actually feel great after a few days of taking the cuts and my appetite has gone down a bit. I also feel more energetic nowadays. By the way, i forgot to ask if it's safe to have a cup or two of coffee a day?

J4nis
09-06-12, 7:00 am
Hi.

I'm new to this site and i have a few questions.

Bout me. I'm 34 years old 5.93 feet 218lb. I used to be in profesional sport(luge) when i was young. After quitting in 1999 was in and out of gym all the time, My weight gradualy went from 160lb to where i am now. 2 years ago(after seeing my self how big i am 235lb with 35% bf) i decided that i need a change. I have been to gym for last 2 years. i do my own meal plans and training programme(i have level 2 personal trainer licence).On monday i have started to take cuts. Will let you know about my results.

Now to my question.

What would be the best carb intake when you on cuts? Should i keep to a minimum or should i still have about 60% of my daily intake carbs.

many thanx J4nis

P.S. By the way this is awesome site.

J4nis
09-10-12, 4:38 am
Hi again.

I've done my first week of cuts and i have lost 5.5lb.

Will go and buy pump today and will add to my routine. Will post my progress again.

Animal Rep
11-12-12, 12:06 pm
Hi.

I'm new to this site and i have a few questions.

Bout me. I'm 34 years old 5.93 feet 218lb. I used to be in profesional sport(luge) when i was young. After quitting in 1999 was in and out of gym all the time, My weight gradualy went from 160lb to where i am now. 2 years ago(after seeing my self how big i am 235lb with 35% bf) i decided that i need a change. I have been to gym for last 2 years. i do my own meal plans and training programme(i have level 2 personal trainer licence).On monday i have started to take cuts. Will let you know about my results.

Now to my question.

What would be the best carb intake when you on cuts? Should i keep to a minimum or should i still have about 60% of my daily intake carbs.

many thanx J4nis

P.S. By the way this is awesome site.

Hi again.

I've done my first week of cuts and i have lost 5.5lb.

Will go and buy pump today and will add to my routine. Will post my progress again.

How are you doing now bro? Some good progress over that first week.

Sami
11-26-12, 3:04 am
Hi all,
I always heard about magic but never seen that in my entire life and I have seen it with animal cuts …

My stak :
Animal cuts
Animal stak

I finished to cycles already body fat reduced from 19% to 14% …

Another cycle will be started next week :
Animal cuts
Animal M-stak
Animal pak
Animal PM

is it O.K?

Thx. Animal…

SAMI-SAUDI ARABIA

Angst
12-05-12, 8:53 pm
M-stak is mainly for gaining weight while Animal Cuts is for cutting. Personally I think you will get the most out of these two by using them on different cycles.

Hi all,
I always heard about magic but never seen that in my entire life and I have seen it with animal cuts …

My stak :
Animal cuts
Animal stak

I finished to cycles already body fat reduced from 19% to 14% …

Another cycle will be started next week :
Animal cuts
Animal M-stak
Animal pak
Animal PM

is it O.K?

Thx. Animal…

SAMI-SAUDI ARABIA

ChadO
12-07-12, 2:04 pm
How many people in here have ran 2 straight cans of cuts? Should you really use the week break?

Mr. Dead
12-07-12, 2:37 pm
How many people in here have ran 2 straight cans of cuts? Should you really use the week break?

I've ran it back to back, during Prep... Personally, I didn't notice any difference with or without a break... But... Each person is different...

skibasgym
02-09-13, 8:58 pm
I tell you keep it simple and the gains will come using our products.
I sincerely believe from being around our crew for several years that we use the safest and only highest quality products.
Jus t to name a few...
animal pak
rage
proton 7
and shock therapy for someone on a limited tight budget
add casein pro
animal cuts

Im trying all the cuts and pump products and I'm looking forward to the results.
Skibs
Skiba's Gym

Jamal
02-25-13, 9:27 am
I was wondering if it's ok to take the products like this :

Wake up - Cuts with plenty of water
After 1 hour or more - Breakfast and PAK
Lunch - 1 hour or more after lunch - second cuts (at least 5 hours after the first pack)
1 hour or more after second cuts - hit the gym
After gym i'll have a whey shake

Now i get a bit stuck - Should i take FLEX with supper or take it right before going to bed ? But before going to bed i make myself a shake with casein.

Thanks !

DShamah
05-07-13, 10:19 am
can you take cuts and animal stak at the same time?
how would you go about this?

Kapish
05-13-13, 9:01 am
Q: How do I use your fat burner, Animal Cuts for best results?

A: Take just two Animal Cuts packs everyday for three consecutive weeks. In general, you can take one pack immediately upon waking and the second pack a minimum of 4-6 hours later. Feel free to tailor the timing to suit your needs. For example, if you do cardio daily, you can take one of the packs right before cardio. Follow a cycle of three weeks on with one week off. After your one week “off cycle”, you can repeat another three week “on cycle” until you reach your goals. Take on a relatively empty stomach.

Animal Cuts can be used with Animal Pump. For more info: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6828

Hey guys, I have a confusion I have started taking Animal cuts and I don't know when to take it for the right pump. I take the first one in morning after waking up (8 am) and the second at 1 PM but I hit the gym at 1:45 PM between my office break and gym till 3:15 PM. Am I taking the dosage at the right time or do I need to make changes ?

J4nis
06-11-13, 7:03 am
Hi there.

I'm back here. Last time I didn't finish my cycle now I'm fully prepared for it. Will do 2 cycles. Currently I'm 95kg and I want to cut down. Will post my results every week.

C U soon

allen101
12-11-13, 6:54 am
Is this safe for women taking birth control pills?

shr3d37
02-03-14, 3:38 pm
Hey Folks,

I am thinking of going Pak/Cuts (maybe Nitro). I am training in the morning around 08:00 AM. How should I do the intake? I wake up and get a pack of Cuts then I go to the gym. 3-4 hours after the Cuts intake I go for the Pak. 3-4 hours after the Pak I go for the 2nd cuts?

Is it ok to add some BCAA in the combo?

Cheers,
Nick

shr3d37
02-03-14, 3:44 pm
Hey Folks,

I am thinking of going Pak/Cuts (maybe Nitro). I am training in the morning around 08:00 AM. How should I do the intake? I wake up and get a pack of Cuts then I go to the gym. 3-4 hours after the Cuts intake I go for the Pak. 3-4 hours after the Pak I go for the 2nd cuts? I trian 6-7 days a week, but one or two days I am doing just cardio.

Cheers,
Nick

Ive forgot to add, that I am on solid low carb diet. I am also getting 2 whey protein shakes a day. I take the first one after my training and one between one of my meals as a snack. I eat 4-5 times a day with measured proportions and on caloric deficit. I am off any kind of sugar, soda or fat foods.

C.Coronato
02-05-14, 10:21 am
Hey Folks,

I am thinking of going Pak/Cuts (maybe Nitro). I am training in the morning around 08:00 AM. How should I do the intake? I wake up and get a pack of Cuts then I go to the gym. 3-4 hours after the Cuts intake I go for the Pak. 3-4 hours after the Pak I go for the 2nd cuts?

Cheers,
Nick

Nick.

Wake up take Cuts 5 hours later take your second Cuts.
Pak with your first meal of the day
Nitro immediately after training.

BCAA would be a GREAT addition to the stack. Im an amino junkie, i drink 10+ servings a day.

shr3d37
02-05-14, 11:46 am
Nick.

Wake up take Cuts 5 hours later take your second Cuts.
Pak with your first meal of the day
Nitro immediately after training.

BCAA would be a GREAT addition to the stack. Im an amino junkie, i drink 10+ servings a day.

Thank you brah! I will pass on the Nitro for now, as I am low on budget. However, I will maybe add it in my next cycle! Thank you!!! :)

Preston
07-29-14, 10:07 am
So I've got a great question. Every time I run cuts I have amazing results. The last time I ran it I was trialing the new cuts (Project C) and dropped over 32 lbs. Now, when I'm off cuts I can't seem to drop a pound - same diet, same exercise. Could this be indicative of a thyroid issue? Just curious. I've always cycled correctly, just seems that the fourth week after 3 weeks on all progress stops and it takes 2-3 days for things to get "going" again.

insatiableOne
01-03-15, 9:18 pm
Don't eat an hour before or after with a minimum of five hours between packs.

Post shake from workout. But then other posts say mainly protein after workout. I know is the same but some say from whole food.

No heavy cardio.
I do a lot of walking later in the evening at work. 10 - 30 min intervals it cuts into my meal time frame_

I usually wake up at 9:00 eat usually oatmeal with 1 tbs b sugar, tbs cinnamon + honey (eat w/water to soften)

then take pack at 10:00

15 min stretch, then lift

1 1/2 scoop post workout shake

eaten in 8 hour period split up
I eat 1 piece of chicken breast, veggies ( usually celery + parsley) + 1 cup uncooked brown rice split up into about three meals
2 pieces of low fat string cheese
1 big slice of watermelon

late at night eat banana w/PB
Greek yogurt

Are there things not to eat while taking the cuts?
A couple other threads posted no tomatoes, carrots, or peppers?

5'9" 161.5 lbs
I hope I'm headed in the right direction. I packed on 20 lbs of muscle since may
Just my sixpack has trouble showing through the layer of fat covering 32" bellybutton line with 29" hips want to get the 28" hips with 29" belly button line.