PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts FAQ #1: How do I use Animal Cuts for best results?

Pages : [1] 2

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 11:55 am
Q: How do I use your fat burner, Animal Cuts for best results?

A: Take just two Animal Cuts packs everyday for three consecutive weeks. In general, you can take one pack immediately upon waking and the second pack a minimum of 4-6 hours later. Feel free to tailor the timing to suit your needs. For example, if you do cardio daily, you can take one of the packs right before cardio. Follow a cycle of three weeks on with one week off. After your one week “off cycle”, you can repeat another three week “on cycle” until you reach your goals. Take on a relatively empty stomach.

Animal Cuts can be used with Animal Pump. For more info: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6828

YOUNG_BB
08-23-07, 11:52 pm
should i use cuts if altho im not 18? im 16

simpleguy
09-02-07, 12:08 pm
should i use cuts if altho im not 18? im 16

bro, I also used cuts at 16, experienced slight headaches once or twice, but I think you'll be ok... to be honest, make sure you got your diet and cardio in check, supplements are just the icing on the cake

bobbymart
09-02-07, 12:15 pm
bro, I also used cuts at 16, experienced slight headaches once or twice, but I think you'll be ok... to be honest, make sure you got your diet and cardio in check, supplements are just the icing on the cake

drink more watter and the headaches will be gone im 25 and i cycled about 9 weeks on cuts with 2 off in between and 1st three on i got headaches i started drinking an extra half gallon of water (up from one gallon to a gallon and a half a day) and they went away.

YOUNG_BB
09-02-07, 2:45 pm
thanks guys, i got help from big ant, he sais i might not need it, but i want that edge to it.

will drink more water.

ironshaolin
09-02-07, 3:46 pm
if you're 16 I can't recommend anything other than a solid diet and lotsa cardio. Don't start relying on supps for performance until you're older and start to flatline.

Hoffdogg
09-04-07, 8:27 pm
I am really thinking about trying cuts to lose some bodyfat. Is this product effective if I have a lot to lose (10-15 pounds), or only if you are fairly lean and want to get ripped for a contest?

IRON MAN
09-04-07, 10:49 pm
no man, i took 2 cycles of cuts and lost 19 lbs in 7 weeks and i wasnt preparin for a contest or anything, i just wanted to improve myself and i lose weight really hard so i needed a boost

wolfsburg2
10-10-07, 10:21 am
awesome results Ironman.

simpleguy
10-10-07, 11:55 am
basically it depends, each person is different... I lost 5 pounds during a cycle, doing cardio and my diet was in check I was quite pleased cuz I don't believe in those 'lose 20 pounds in 20 days' ads

md4aw
10-30-07, 11:46 am
Yo this is my first time using cuts. I actually do cardio every day and run a few times a week, just never been really lean naturally. If I'm taking creatine will I still get same the effect? Or are cuts and the creatine gonna cancel each other out?

simpleguy
10-30-07, 12:20 pm
no, creatine is fine during a cut, just be sure to have some quality creatine with a good transport sistem (storm, pump etc), in order not to get bloated or retain water... also, aim for about a gallon of water daily

md4aw
10-30-07, 1:38 pm
I'm using phosphogen hp right now, I don't know much about the different tpes of creatine. That sound alrite? Or, do you recomend another?

simpleguy
10-30-07, 2:35 pm
hmm... I really haven't heard about it... one of the best creatine-based products from universal are storm and animal pump... if you're in US, you could find storm at about 30 bucks from retailers including shipping and pump about ten bucks more expensive... they don't have any sugar/carbs , which is good for you since you're cutting

md4aw
10-30-07, 9:58 pm
Perfect, I'm about out of phosphogen so I'll try storm and compare. Thanks alot for the help

culturista
11-23-07, 11:48 pm
i have been using a high protein low carb diet and now i am going to start using animal pump and animal cuts , i don't care how many pounds i lose as long as i can see my six pack ,any tips about this stack ?

bovat
12-10-07, 2:42 pm
after taking cuts, how much longer should i wait til i can eat. i dont wory about it in the morning, cuz after i take it, its cardio then shower, but then i take it again after school, but thats my time to eat again.

Enforcer
02-04-08, 10:41 am
You should wait at least 30 minutes until you eat again after taking Animal Cuts. This will give your body enough time to digest the Cuts properly. Try to consume mainly protein in this meal.

TehXshizzit
02-05-08, 3:47 pm
how much muscle will i loose?

widdlewade44
02-05-08, 3:59 pm
how much muscle will i loose?

It shouldn't be too much if proper protein intake is maintained and the muscles are 'lifting big', i.e., still stimulating muscle growth, rather then really high reps during your cut.

'Failure' in the 6-12 rep range really hits into muscle growth.

Kevin
widdlewade44

TehXshizzit
02-07-08, 2:12 pm
is it really bad on my body for takin them at 16??? i feel im one of those early bloomers....but idk if that helps anything...

thanks!

Mr.Totality
02-11-08, 7:52 am
this is my burner of choice. When coupled with pak, you get real solid results, def. a worth while stack. I also like this stack using cuts

Cuts
Pak
Stack

LOVE IT

vIShuS
02-20-08, 9:56 am
just ordered my first cycle of cuts and have 2 questions:

1. which pill contains the caffeine?

2. do i have to take a week off after using it for 3 weeks or can i keep on it for maybey 9-12 weeks?

vIShuS
02-24-08, 10:58 pm
just ordered my first cycle of cuts and have 2 questions:

1. which pill contains the caffeine?

2. do i have to take a week off after using it for 3 weeks or can i keep on it for maybey 9-12 weeks?

haha nevermind, i figured it out haha i thought i read some guy who took it 9 weeks straight instead of taking a week off after every 3.......damn i AM meathead

Mr.Totality
02-25-08, 7:59 pm
I would take the week off, as you really dont want your body becoming "used" to it. If the brothers here at Animal tell you to take a week, it is probably best to do so

Northeasterner
03-24-08, 11:44 pm
Hey all. This is my first post; I'm new here, and am yet another customer of Universe. I did use Storm a while back and I loved it; great pump.

I am currently on a cut program. Been dieting rigorously, with lots of cardio (4-5 times a week) and lifting fairly heavy. The basics: several smaller meals daily, proteins, good carbs. Alcohol down to a bare minimum (I am not perfect, but I'm getting there!).

I will most definitely report to you guys in 3 weeks from tonight, as tomorrow morning I will begin my Animal Cuts. Just one question: I read online that stacking Animal Cuts with Nitro (or was it Pak?) will maximize lean mass and enhance muscle hardness. How realistic is this - because right now I have the soft, puffy look that Cuts is supposedly great at eliminating, and my muscles, while there, are not rock-hard like the muscles of pro bodybuilders.

I am asking because I'm highly confident I will lose several pounds in the next 3 weeks - and am all but certain I'll do a second 3-week cycle after a 1-week rest period. Should I do another cycle and cut down further before worrying about muscle hardness?

(I've never been lean; was thin as a teen. Have a "beer belly" and I'm trying to lose fat all around, to get that elusive six-pack.)

Thanks in advance. I look forward to being an active participant of this community.

akphi44
03-24-08, 11:46 pm
i am currently around 240 with a decent amount of fat on my gut. is cuts designed just for cut cycles or can it be used as a great weight loss product for a bigger man? i want to flatten out my stomach and have started doing abs and cardio multiple times a week. would cuts be the best product for me?

Northeasterner
03-25-08, 12:09 am
It says to take one upon waking. But what if my workouts are in the evening? I am up before 7AM and often get to the treadmill by 8PM. Does the 13-hour difference matter at all? Or not? Which means it's OK if I just take it right before starting my cardio?

Blaze3131
04-04-08, 7:16 pm
thinking of starting an animal stack an was wondering is it bad to take Animal Pump with Animal Cuts??

thedrivenone
04-04-08, 7:39 pm
Is cuts redundant in a state of a clean bulk?

I see it as a combo stack in lean Mass, but if you're clean bulking and use AC twice a day, would prove to be very minor help, or very helpful(if you're starting at 13% bf and clean bulking)?

mustgetbig
04-04-08, 7:45 pm
thinking of starting an animal stack an was wondering is it bad to take Animal Pump with Animal Cuts??

here ya go bro
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6828

Blaze3131
04-04-08, 7:49 pm
thanks sorry bout not using the search button

mustgetbig
04-05-08, 7:17 am
thanks sorry bout not using the search button

its cool your question was actually answered in the first post in this thread bro

npeezy
04-06-08, 10:16 pm
It says to take one upon waking. But what if my workouts are in the evening? I am up before 7AM and often get to the treadmill by 8PM. Does the 13-hour difference matter at all? Or not? Which means it's OK if I just take it right before starting my cardio?

you would want to take 2 packs a day for 21 days. one right when you wake up on an empty stomach, then 30-45mins later eat your first meal. then take your second cuts 30-45 mins prior to your cardio/weight training.

simpleguy
04-06-08, 11:53 pm
Is cuts redundant in a state of a clean bulk?

I see it as a combo stack in lean Mass, but if you're clean bulking and use AC twice a day, would prove to be very minor help, or very helpful(if you're starting at 13% bf and clean bulking)?

yes, it's a thermogenic, and it will only set you back if you're trying to add size

mikejones1
04-16-08, 8:10 am
you would want to take 2 packs a day for 21 days. one right when you wake up on an empty stomach, then 30-45mins later eat your first meal. then take your second cuts 30-45 mins prior to your cardio/weight training.

can anyone else 2nd this idea? is this how cuts should be taken?

what if for instance i am up at 8am, take cuts and then hit the gym 30 min later for cardio. Eat by 9:30. Then 6 hours later i take my other pack of cuts and then do my leg workout 30 min later. would this be ok?

Or what if I can only get to the gym once during the day and its early in the morning 30 min after i take my first pack of cuts. Is this ok? or for best results you should get your workout session in after you take the 2nd pack of cuts?

mikejones1
04-16-08, 1:56 pm
anyone?

pmug0000
04-17-08, 7:30 pm
anyone?

Just take one pack before breakfast on an empty stomach, and then another one 4-6 hours later, again on an "empty" stomach. Easy.

mdm
06-07-08, 5:10 pm
Hi

Just wanted to know if you can stak - stak 2 with the cuts?

if so has any one done it - whats the best way to time things?

Also if one is meant for strentgh and size and the other for loosing fat - wont they cancel each other out?

simpleguy
06-08-08, 3:12 am
Hi

Just wanted to know if you can stak - stak 2 with the cuts?

if so has any one done it - whats the best way to time things?

Also if one is meant for strentgh and size and the other for loosing fat - wont they cancel each other out?

it's a great stack... have the first pack of cuts upon waking up (and wait 30 min before eating)

the 2nd pack of cuts, 5-6 hrs later should be ok, or pre-cardio

stak 30-45 min pre w/o... they won't cancel out, and assuming you have a proper diet the stack will work good

mdm
06-08-08, 7:43 am
What shouldn't you take a protein shake before the cuts. I dont wanna be loosing any hard earned mass.

simpleguy
06-08-08, 9:12 am
What shouldn't you take a protein shake before the cuts. I dont wanna be loosing any hard earned mass.

I wouldn't have it before cuts for at least 90 min or so, because cuts will work best on a relatively empty stomach... but you can have it 30-40 min after

Mastrcruse
06-27-08, 3:14 pm
I stopped my test/stak stack about 3 weeks ago. I am not preparing myself...and my refrig for a cut.

Since I will be using the keto diet by Ox (did it last year and it was amazing) I would like to know about M-stak and cuts.

The diet is basically all protein, hence the M-stak "Protein synthesis". Does this have any carbs though or contain anything that will ramp up insulin? No sugar additives, substitutes and carbs allowed.

Stack:
Pak
Nitro
Cuts
M-stak (maybe)

krazyassmexican
06-27-08, 3:17 pm
I stopped my test/stak stack about 3 weeks ago. I am not preparing myself...and my refrig for a cut.

Since I will be using the keto diet by Ox (did it last year and it was amazing) I would like to know about M-stak and cuts.

The diet is basically all protein, hence the M-stak "Protein synthesis". Does this have any carbs though or contain anything that will ramp up insulin? No sugar additives, substitutes and carbs allowed.

Stack:
Pak
Nitro
Cuts
M-stak (maybe)

if you wanna take my advice
i would live m stak for the offseasson

when your body gets the healthy fats
they are gonna be well absorbed
and they are gonna do great to your muscle
by themselves

Mastrcruse
06-27-08, 3:25 pm
Cool thanks.

I did that stak w/o m-stak and did very well. After the test/stak stack I am much larger then I was and started seeing muscles I have never seen before and I hit my 300lb mark so I'm ready to start cutting.

Thanks again

Mr. Aestheticz
07-18-08, 3:14 pm
Should I be sipping on EAA Stak while doing morning cardio after I take my Animal Cuts pak?

My big fear is that if i don't the cuts will help burn fat, rid excess water, and so forth, but also tear into my muscle and take away from me my well hard earned muscle for my show!

airborneIRON
08-10-08, 12:25 pm
i'm gonna be getting on cuts here soon. i'm really looking forward to it.

thedrivenone
08-16-08, 6:14 pm
Should I be sipping on EAA Stak while doing morning cardio after I take my Animal Cuts pak?

My big fear is that if i don't the cuts will help burn fat, rid excess water, and so forth, but also tear into my muscle and take away from me my well hard earned muscle for my show!

Even on fasted morning cardio, I take i half scoop Iso Whey(10g protein), and sip on EAA Watermalon Stack(6g EAA).

I take Cuts 20min before, Protein before i step on to the treadmill(it's light enough to where it doesn't hurt your stomach while doing cardio) and sip on Watermelon EAA to help preserve muscle some more and taste good. Something positive in my cardio, good taste + iPod cause cardio sucks.

The Epidemic
09-16-08, 3:04 pm
what pill is the caffeine pill?

khalid1988
09-17-08, 10:20 pm
Yo I took Animal Cuts and got sick..Like to the point of throwing up..I wonder why this happen?...Was I doing something wrong?...Help me out

TightProp3
09-23-08, 3:26 pm
I just finished my first cycle on cuts and with cardio 3 times a week and a healthy diet I was able to shed a little over 15lbs...I will swear by this product for now on and can't wait to try the Stak 2 I just ordered. I'm a big believer in Animal products now and I'm not going anywhere else from now on.

The Epidemic
09-23-08, 8:05 pm
what pill is the caffeine pill? any one>>

Enforcer
10-03-08, 11:19 am
any one>>

Bro are you serious I answered this question for you idk how many times now

Enforcer
10-03-08, 11:20 am
Yo I took Animal Cuts and got sick..Like to the point of throwing up..I wonder why this happen?...Was I doing something wrong?...Help me out

Did you make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day? - 1-2 gallons to be exact

NurseWaller
10-12-08, 9:34 pm
im about two weeks aways from finishishing my 2nd test can...what would i do if i started taking cuts with my m stak

aufan10287
10-20-08, 10:40 am
I work out in the early morning time slot. I take pump right when I wake up and them commute to the gym. I have been thinking about adding cuts to my diet. I still want to lift and get stronger, but I would like to loose some gut and I know I have to do that by doing the cardio deal. So, does anyone know if it'd be good, bad, or indifferent to take the cuts with the pump because I usually work out and then I like to go run before I have to start the rest of the days. Any advice? Thanks...

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 11:56 am
I work out in the early morning time slot. I take pump right when I wake up and them commute to the gym. I have been thinking about adding cuts to my diet. I still want to lift and get stronger, but I would like to loose some gut and I know I have to do that by doing the cardio deal. So, does anyone know if it'd be good, bad, or indifferent to take the cuts with the pump because I usually work out and then I like to go run before I have to start the rest of the days. Any advice? Thanks...

Do you eat or pop a shake before you head to the gym?

What time do you wake up and what time do you usually get to the gym?

aufan10287
10-20-08, 6:59 pm

Usually I just take the pump with a bottle of water and drink a shake 3o minutes post workout, but I'll change up whatever if you have a better plan or know of something better. I appreciate the advice...

aufan10287
10-20-08, 11:03 pm

I wake up at 4:45 and I'm at the gym at 6...

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-08, 8:22 am
I wake up at 4:45 and I'm at the gym at 6...

Wake Up @ 4:45 AM: Pop your pack of CUTS.

Then @ 5:30/45 AM: Pop your pack of PUMP.

If you are driving at that time (5:30/45) just take'em with you and a bottle of water and pop while you are driving (if at all possible).

Then train and pop your shake or eat you meal pwo. Then again at about 10 am or 11 am pop your second pack of cuts (30-45 minutes before lunch).

Hope this helps!

aufan10287
10-21-08, 9:05 am
Wake Up @ 4:45 AM: Pop your pack of CUTS.

Then @ 5:30/45 AM: Pop your pack of PUMP.

If you are driving at that time (5:30/45) just take'em with you and a bottle of water and pop while you are driving (if at all possible).

Then train and pop your shake or eat you meal pwo. Then again at about 10 am or 11 am pop your second pack of cuts (30-45 minutes before lunch).

Hope this helps!

Thanks man I appreciate the help! Have a good one.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-08, 9:10 am
Thanks man I appreciate the help! Have a good one.

No worries!

Good luck with your training and goals!

aufan10287
10-22-08, 6:39 am
No worries!

Good luck with your training and goals!

What would you suggest if I were to keep working out early morning and going back to the gym after work around 6 pm? Should I still take the pump and cuts together early and then take the cuts still around lunch or should I change it up some different way? Thanks!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-22-08, 8:09 am
What would you suggest if I were to keep working out early morning and going back to the gym after work around 6 pm? Should I still take the pump and cuts together early and then take the cuts still around lunch or should I change it up some different way? Thanks!

Are you going to lift in the AM and PM or Lift AM then do cardio PM?

dmac1850
01-19-09, 1:54 pm
I'm finishing up a cycle of cuts, glad I used it, helped me lean out, but the weird thing is I didn't drop any weight, my waist and gut got smaller but I haven't lost a lb. I figure it's time to start bulking anyway.

skip
02-20-09, 4:37 pm
Have just purchased a pack of Cuts and am very aware that I currently am not consuming enough water based on what I've read here, so don't want to start them yet.

Am drinking around 50 fluid oz and given my current size 275lbs I'm guessing that is already a big problem. Have a good nutrition routine that have been following for the past three weeks, with 70 mins medium to intensive cardio 3 times a week along with some basic weight training 20mins or so and so far have lost 8lbs.

Would you recommend I spend a week or maybe more? increasing my water intake to around 135 fluid oz along with starting Animal Pak as my foundation. And then commence the Cuts?

Is there any ratio based on body size when combined with cuts or does it need to be as much as 235 fluid oz of water that I need to be taking with the Cuts?

My aim is to get just under 200lbs in staged goals.

Thanks

SK3000
02-21-09, 12:52 am
Hmmm...I am starting Cuts tomorrow but I have a question on how i'd take them during my work week.

I wake at 3:45, shower then eat oatmeal with peanut butter and a banana. Then head to PT Formation (i'm in the Army). PT doesn't start till about...5:30. I use to drink whey as well when wake up but i stopped cuz we can't take a piss break during formation...then I take m-stak and take whey after pt. Right before i eat breakfast.

If i take cuts and don't eat a meal before pt will i be losing alot muscle? We run 4miles on mondays, tuesdays/thurs calisthenics, wed sprints, friday 4-6mile run. How should I do this?

TRADOC (training side of the army) sucks...can't wait to graduate and get into the real army life.

Animal Rep
02-26-09, 2:17 pm
Have just purchased a pack of Cuts and am very aware that I currently am not consuming enough water based on what I've read here, so don't want to start them yet.

Am drinking around 50 fluid oz and given my current size 275lbs I'm guessing that is already a big problem. Have a good nutrition routine that have been following for the past three weeks, with 70 mins medium to intensive cardio 3 times a week along with some basic weight training 20mins or so and so far have lost 8lbs.

Would you recommend I spend a week or maybe more? increasing my water intake to around 135 fluid oz along with starting Animal Pak as my foundation. And then commence the Cuts?

Is there any ratio based on body size when combined with cuts or does it need to be as much as 235 fluid oz of water that I need to be taking with the Cuts?

My aim is to get just under 200lbs in staged goals.

Thanks

Take in at least a gallon and hit the Cuts. Your going to drop much water weight and thats why you need to be able to replenish. Starting with Pak is always a good choice.

Animal Rep
02-26-09, 2:19 pm
Hmmm...I am starting Cuts tomorrow but I have a question on how i'd take them during my work week.

I wake at 3:45, shower then eat oatmeal with peanut butter and a banana. Then head to PT Formation (i'm in the Army). PT doesn't start till about...5:30. I use to drink whey as well when wake up but i stopped cuz we can't take a piss break during formation...then I take m-stak and take whey after pt. Right before i eat breakfast.

If i take cuts and don't eat a meal before pt will i be losing alot muscle? We run 4miles on mondays, tuesdays/thurs calisthenics, wed sprints, friday 4-6mile run. How should I do this?

TRADOC (training side of the army) sucks...can't wait to graduate and get into the real army life.

Take it as soon as your wake up. after your shower youll have your oats so thats good. You will be losing fat if you dont eat as your supposed to take it on an empty stomach anyway. Take the next one 4-6 hours later, in between meals when u can.

Iron58
02-26-09, 2:57 pm
Started using Cuts this week...I take my first one at 7:15am before breakfast. When should I take the second? I've been taking it around 3:30pm, which is right etween my early afternoon and preworkout meals. Would it be more effective to take it at say 6:30pm? This would be in the middle of my lifing but prior to cardio (and ~2 hours after my preworkout meal.)

Animal Rep
02-26-09, 3:11 pm
330 is fine brotha. Thats actually exactly when i take it. 7am and 330.

Iron58
02-26-09, 3:14 pm
330 is fine brotha. Thats actually exactly when i take it. 7am and 330.

Sounds good...thanks for the quick response A-Rep (25 mins to spare!)

FORVM > everywhere else. Glad I found this place.

belladiabla13
03-25-09, 5:10 pm

A: Take just two Animal Cuts packs everyday for three consecutive weeks. In general, you can take one pack immediately upon waking and the second pack a minimum of 4-6 hours later. Feel free to tailor the timing to suit your needs. For example, if you do cardio daily, you can take one of the packs right before cardio. Follow a cycle of three weeks on with one week off. After your one week “off cycle”, you can repeat another three week “on cycle” until you reach your goals. Take on a relatively empty stomach.

Animal Cuts can be used with Animal Pump. For more info: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6828

I am interested in knowing if any women out there have had success with this product? I am trying to lose 60lbs. I lift 5 days a week. Cardio 4-5 days a week and I am on a very strict low carb diet. I drink 10-15 glasses of water a day. I am interested in taking cuts to supplement my weight loss.

deanna7272
03-25-09, 7:21 pm
I am interested in knowing if any women out there have had success with this product? I am trying to lose 60lbs. I lift 5 days a week. Cardio 4-5 days a week and I am on a very strict low carb diet. I drink 10-15 glasses of water a day. I am interested in taking cuts to supplement my weight loss.

When I first started training, I used Cuts as a pre cardio supp with both my morning session and evening... I really liked it. I will definitely be adding it again as I get deeper into my prep... I especially like the water shed effect... WOO HOO... You know, especially as ladies, we ALWAYS need more water gone...lol

Give it a whirl, I am sure you will like it...

nikstokes
03-28-09, 10:28 pm
Does anyone know which pill is the guarana/caffeine pill in cuts?

C.Coronato
04-01-09, 12:38 pm
dark brown one.

MW
04-21-09, 6:17 pm
I've got some stubborn fat on my abs and having done a mixture of dieting and cardio it's still prooving hard to shift. If I took Cuts twice a day, would I still be able to build muscle on other areas of my body, just using Cuts to shed weight from the flabbier body parts?

Cheers Guys.

noend
04-21-09, 7:11 pm
Have to pick what you want to do get those last stubborn pounds off, or not worry about it and start building some mass again. It's not possible to cut fat (less calories in than out) and build muscle (more in than out). Pick a side of the street as to what you feel in most prevalent to your goals.

MW
04-22-09, 5:05 am
TBH that was what I thought, am gonna focus more on building mass until i'm at a size i'm happy with and then start cutting in a few months.

Thanks man

MW
04-23-09, 4:04 pm
I've looked through a range of threads and read that with Cuts you can loose muscle mass (something I hate the idea of!). If I took Cuts at appropriate times, dieted accordingly with mainly protein meals and kept in a routine of 45 mins on weight machines down the gym, followed by 30 mins cardio would this be sufficient to maintain current muscle mass?

Also would it still be a good idea to take Protein shakes alongside Cuts?

Thanks again people.

MW

jamesdenigris
04-29-09, 6:23 pm
how strong is the diuretic component in cuts? i'm pretty lean right now (about 8% BF) but just seem to hold some water around the abs...will cuts be able to take care of that, or should i try a stronger individual diuretic product? if i do take the cuts to lose mainly water weight, will the fat loss components hurt my muscle gains/retention? im also using pak (of course) and pump, quality protein too. diet/cardio is also in check. thanks

MoeMoe19
05-02-09, 3:17 am
the FAQ haven answered my questions...

Should I take one with a breakfast meal in the morning? Empty stomache. Gottcha.

take a pak wait 30minutes (how long) should you wait till its fully in your system and will kick in?

then later on in the afternoon take a pak, then how long do I got to wait then start lifting?

Should I take it on my off days as well?

Can you take it then wait a certain amount of time then eat your meal then lift?

TheGreatWhite
05-02-09, 6:17 pm
Hey guys, hopefully I'm not asking a question that's already been asked on this thread, but I just bought a can of Cuts today, I'm doing a show on August 1st and I was wondering if anyone could shed some light for me. Just wondering if there are any negative side effects. I'm 19 (be 20 in June), 180 pounds, 5'9, roughly 12 weeks out. If you would, a private message would be great, but I'll keep checking back to see any other answers! Thanks again!

chris22
05-07-09, 12:24 pm
Word on the streets is that guggul (guggulsterones) inhibits testosterone production and increases proestrogen. I'm not a doctor, so I don't know if that helps with fat loss, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't do anything to help muscle gains. Any comments? Anyone have any remote clue which pill is the guggul?

allstarlock1
05-11-09, 10:34 pm
Does anyone know or have solid proof on what kind of effect this has on you internally? With all the hydroxycut gettin pulled off the shelf makes me wonder...

TheHardGainer
05-11-09, 11:33 pm
Does anyone know or have solid proof on what kind of effect this has on you internally? With all the hydroxycut gettin pulled off the shelf makes me wonder...

Hydroxycut is being removed?! Why?!?! I thought people were seeing a lot of results.

Italiano90
05-12-09, 10:26 am
hey guys Im new here. Im 18 and weight 78 kg and just started since 10 days with the PAK. after 3 days i take the PAK. I just bought the CUTS. so im 7 days `on` Cut. But i didnt still understand how exactly I schould take these product. I also read the recommandet stack #4 But i dont know when i just take the product. AND i read also that must take the second CUTS 30 min befor cardio. But i cant take the second CUTS for the next 4-6 hr. because im at school. so ithought about 2 methode

1.) I woke up at 5 and do breakfast. andtake immediatly the PAK. after 5 hr i take the CUTS (at school) and after 5 hr the second CUTS. after 30 min i will do Cardio.

2.) I wake up at 5 take the CUTS after 30 min do breakfast. at 11 the PAK (with a sandwitch) after 3 hour the second CUTS. after 30 min i will do Cardio.

which u recommand me? or are both shit?
thx guys for your patient =~]

allstarlock1
05-12-09, 11:55 am
quote from the fda's website about hydroxycut

"Serious Health Risks
FDA has received 23 reports of serious health problems ranging from jaundice and elevated liver enzymes, an indicator of potential liver injury, to liver damage requiring liver transplant. One death due to liver failure has been reported to the FDA.

Liver injury, although rare, was reported by patients at the doses of Hydroxycut recommended on the bottle. Symptoms of liver injury include jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes) and brown urine. Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, light-colored stools, excessive fatigue, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, itching, and loss of appetite.

Other health problems reported include seizures; cardiovascular disorders; and rhabdomyolysis, a type of muscle damage that can lead to other serious health problems such as kidney failure."

I would like to use animalcuts but i don't know if its safe, nothings really worth long-term health, so i was trying to find out if anyone had any insight/facts/knowledge on the safety of using animalcuts.

Italiano90
05-12-09, 1:38 pm
Anyone an idea? I be very thankfull for every suggest

bbaquiran
05-15-09, 4:55 am
I'm starting Cuts today. For the past week I've been taking EGCG in the form of UN's ThermoGreen Tea caps. Should I discontinue the EGCG or can I use both simultaneously?

Italiano90
05-16-09, 3:18 am
you might to use only Animal Cuts!!

Preston
05-21-09, 11:04 am

"Serious Health Risks
FDA has received 23 reports of serious health problems ranging from jaundice and elevated liver enzymes, an indicator of potential liver injury, to liver damage requiring liver transplant. One death due to liver failure has been reported to the FDA.

Liver injury, although rare, was reported by patients at the doses of Hydroxycut recommended on the bottle. Symptoms of liver injury include jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes) and brown urine. Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, light-colored stools, excessive fatigue, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, itching, and loss of appetite.

Other health problems reported include seizures; cardiovascular disorders; and rhabdomyolysis, a type of muscle damage that can lead to other serious health problems such as kidney failure."

I would like to use animalcuts but i don't know if its safe, nothings really worth long-term health, so i was trying to find out if anyone had any insight/facts/knowledge on the safety of using animalcuts.

I've been using Animal Cuts for 3 years ( not all year ) and I've never EVER had any issues with this product, nor any product from Universal Nutrition on the Animal line. Their products are solid, and time tested. I like to think that most of those people that died were probably old and most likely in poor health either way (who in my opinion should have seeked a physician before even starting a health exercise routine).

C.Coronato
05-21-09, 11:54 am

"Serious Health Risks

Cuts has been around for a good amount of time. About 10 years or so. There has not been any reported problems with Cuts in that 10 year span.

C.Coronato
05-21-09, 11:56 am
I'm starting Cuts today. For the past week I've been taking EGCG in the form of UN's ThermoGreen Tea caps. Should I discontinue the EGCG or can I use both simultaneously?

Cuts has EGCG in it, so no need to take both brother.

bbaquiran
05-25-09, 5:22 am
Cuts has EGCG in it, so no need to take both brother.

Thanks man!

samyG
06-05-09, 1:02 pm
Im going to start, for the first time, the Animal Cuts and Pak stack next week (monday) and I want to know if this is a good schedule:

Wake up at around 6-7 AM and take both Cut and Pak
An hour later eat my first meal (heavy in protein).
Then head off to the gym and do my lifting and cardio.
Come back home and consume my protein shake.
Then later on in the day, about an hour after the PWO shake and an hour before lunch I take my second Cut pack.

C.Coronato
06-08-09, 11:49 am
Samy, check out your other post i had answered in brother.

Esckoo
06-29-09, 7:28 pm
Im 19 years old, 5 7" and 154 pounds... ive been taking animal cuts alone and ive been having some wierd chest pain... its kinda freaky never have felt something like this... its not like muscle pain its like internal in the middle of my lower chest area... wondering if someone has been feeling something like this and recommend somethin?

CavScout1980
07-04-09, 11:27 am
Im 19 years old, 5 7" and 154 pounds... ive been taking animal cuts alone and ive been having some wierd chest pain... its kinda freaky never have felt something like this... its not like muscle pain its like internal in the middle of my lower chest area... wondering if someone has been feeling something like this and recommend somethin?

Stop taking it and go see a doctor.

N. Motta
07-06-09, 4:12 pm
Quick and dirty question about Cuts.

Can Cut's cause you to have diarrhea?

Animal Rep
07-07-09, 11:26 am
It shouldnt have that kind of effect on you. Might be your food.

nycEL
07-14-09, 9:58 pm
This Friday I'll finish my 3th cycle using animal cut. I have loss 13 pounds and 4% bodyfat. I weight 187 right now. I trained 3x at the gym and for off day I do 20m-30m cardio. I fallow the 3 weeks on and 1 week off.

Does anyone know if it's okay to keep using this product after the one week off and continue on my 4th cycle or should I stop for a month then continue?

Thanks

ἀνήρ
07-28-09, 3:44 am
hi to all,
i was thinking to take animal cuts in the morning on empty stomach (7-7.30) and then have my breakfast 30' later.
1) is it enough?

for the second pack i was thinking to take it before training at 18.00 (workout at 18.30).
2) is it too distant from the first?
3)how much earlier do i have to have my last meal before?

Kingquads
07-28-09, 4:25 am

your 157 pounds and your using a fatburner.....wtf!??!

Kingquads
07-28-09, 4:25 am
This Friday I'll finish my 3th cycle using animal cut. I have loss 13 pounds and 4% bodyfat. I weight 187 right now. I trained 3x at the gym and for off day I do 20m-30m cardio. I fallow the 3 weeks on and 1 week off.

Does anyone know if it's okay to keep using this product after the one week off and continue on my 4th cycle or should I stop for a month then continue?

Thanks

hey did you notice some fat loss from 1 cycle?

ἀνήρ
07-28-09, 9:52 am
it can be worth to add:
- a capsule of Universal Chromium Picolinate
- acapsule of # Universal Alpha Lipoic Acid
??
if yes when? along with the cuts paks?

thanks

C.Coronato
07-28-09, 11:02 am

Thanks

Wait. Your body gets used to the products and the results will not be the best they can be. Take your food in and go that way for a while.

C.Coronato
07-28-09, 11:05 am
hi to all,
i was thinking to take animal cuts in the morning on empty stomach (7-7.30) and then have my breakfast 30' later.
1) is it enough?

for the second pack i was thinking to take it before training at 18.00 (workout at 18.30).
2) is it too distant from the first?
3)how much earlier do i have to have my last meal before?

hey did you notice some fat loss from 1 cycle?

The beta testers reported an average of 9 lbs of fat loss in one can of Animal Cuts.

That sounds perfect. As long as you dont eat around an hr before or after the Cuts you will be ok. And they just have to be a minimum of 5 hours a part, so more is ok.

it can be worth to add:
- a capsule of Universal Chromium Picolinate
- acapsule of # Universal Alpha Lipoic Acid
??
if yes when? along with the cuts paks?

thanks

You wouldnt need to add anything to the Cuts. It is a complete overall fat burner.

Find_The_Will
07-28-09, 2:06 pm
Ive been taking Animal Cuts for probably 5 cycles now. Do you have to exercise after you take it, cause the way my schedule is i take as soon as i wake up, then 4 to 6 hours later i take again, which is around 11am. I dont workout until around 5-pm which i take ANimal Pump. Do you have to workout right after you take cuts for it to work properly?

Aggression
07-29-09, 8:50 am
Ive been taking Animal Cuts for probably 5 cycles now. Do you have to exercise after you take it, cause the way my schedule is i take as soon as i wake up, then 4 to 6 hours later i take again, which is around 11am. I dont workout until around 5-pm which i take ANimal Pump. Do you have to workout right after you take cuts for it to work properly?

No, you don't have to work out right after Cuts. The way you have your day lined up is fine. I take it the same way (morning/mid-day, train at night)

Find_The_Will
07-29-09, 9:54 am
Sweet thanks, i was curious cause i would see people post things on here saying they do cardio immediately after taking and things like that. Thanks for the help..

Razor
08-28-09, 11:52 am
How many cans can i go through before i have to take an extended break (longer than the usual week off)?

C.Coronato
08-28-09, 11:56 am
I personally am going to do three. I only use fat burners when im dieting down for a show, so three on then almost a full year off ..

Razor
08-28-09, 12:00 pm
I personally am going to do three. I only use fat burners when im dieting down for a show, so three on then almost a full year off ..

Thanks Trunk. I read somewhere it was 2 but couldn't find the thread or post.

CavScout1980
09-08-09, 1:33 pm
I had about 10 days of Animal Cuts left over from a can I didn't get to finish. But That was all I had. So I ordered a new can and thought it would get here in about 10 days like mail normally does. So I started taking the cuts. It took about 2 days longer than normal for me to get my new supply. Question is...I have taken 2 days off after 10 days on. How much longer should I wait to start the new can? It is the new shit so I am pretty excited to try it.

Animal Rep
09-09-09, 9:50 am
I had about 10 days of Animal Cuts left over from a can I didn't get to finish. But That was all I had. So I ordered a new can and thought it would get here in about 10 days like mail normally does. So I started taking the cuts. It took about 2 days longer than normal for me to get my new supply. Question is...I have taken 2 days off after 10 days on. How much longer should I wait to start the new can? It is the new shit so I am pretty excited to try it.

Start it right away brother, you would be ok.

CavScout1980
09-09-09, 1:38 pm
Start it right away brother, you would be ok.

Thanks bro, I will start it tomorrow.

houtzy53
09-11-09, 2:43 pm
I'm in the military and have seen other military members taking Cuts, I was just wondering if there is anything in it to show up on drug test. I have heard of others getting in trouble with other fat burners? Thanks in advanced

Animal Rep
09-11-09, 2:59 pm
I'm in the military and have seen other military members taking Cuts, I was just wondering if there is anything in it to show up on drug test. I have heard of others getting in trouble with other fat burners? Thanks in advanced

You should not have any problems with it at all. They may have banned ones with ephedra, but to be 100% sure i would show it to your commanding officer.

houtzy53
09-11-09, 3:09 pm
You should not have any problems with it at all. They may have banned ones with ephedra, but to be 100% sure i would show it to your commanding officer.

Good. i'm planning on taking it along with Pak. I'll be sure to double check, but i appriciate your help.

J-Dawg
09-16-09, 3:45 pm

Good advice A Rep. For the most part you should have no issues taking Animal products but to be safe, always take the product that you have questions about to your commanding officer.

CavScout1980
09-16-09, 4:15 pm

Nothing in Animal Cuts is going to make you piss hot. Hell, my CO use to take cuts himself. The only time you might be banned from taking cuts is when you get somewhere that is hot as hell. That isn't because it is illegal, but because they don't want you to fall out while you are on patrol or something. That isn't just limited to cuts though. That will be any diet pill. Go to any BX/PX and you will find all kinds of other shit. So you figure if they let people take that crap then why the heck wouldn't they let you take a quality product. Just be smart and listen to your body. When it is 130 degrees you wont need anything to help you lose weight haha. When we did dismounted patrols I would just adjust when I took my cuts. Good luck brother!

Go Away
09-16-09, 7:18 pm
my wife wakes up around 8am and hits the gym aroun 9:30am....on a daughter-watching schedule. can she take cuts upon waking and then drin a shake right before her workout and not worry about wasting the protein/being mad full for the rigorous activity lying head of her? we are tryin to figure out the best way to run cycle of cuts with our "cutting". we get our first packs Friday... any ideas on the best way to feed the beast to not lose muscle and run cuts successfully? what's good?

FarBeyondDriven
09-17-09, 6:02 am
on a cut guys. Want to keep muscle loss to a minimum. I take ST pre and do my cardio after my weights 3-4x week in the afternoon and i take my first pack cuts upon waking. Should i take my second pack pre weights or after im done with weights and immediatly pre cardio for best fat loss without sacrificing alot of muscle

Animal Rep
09-17-09, 1:58 pm
my wife wakes up around 8am and hits the gym aroun 9:30am....on a daughter-watching schedule. can she take cuts upon waking and then drin a shake right before her workout and not worry about wasting the protein/being mad full for the rigorous activity lying head of her? we are tryin to figure out the best way to run cycle of cuts with our "cutting". we get our first packs Friday... any ideas on the best way to feed the beast to not lose muscle and run cuts successfully? what's good?

Take the Cuts immediately up waking at 8. Have a shake 845 or so, you will be all set.

on a cut guys. Want to keep muscle loss to a minimum. I take ST pre and do my cardio after my weights 3-4x week in the afternoon and i take my first pack cuts upon waking. Should i take my second pack pre weights or after im done with weights and immediatly pre cardio for best fat loss without sacrificing alot of muscle

You can take it pre workout, but take the stimulant pill out.

Go Away
09-17-09, 4:33 pm
good look animal rep. promptness of info is one of the main reasons why I fuck with this site so much

Razor
09-21-09, 5:57 pm
Is it true after about 2 cans of the new cuts you should take an extended break like a month?

Animal Rep
09-22-09, 9:56 am
Is it true after about 2 cans of the new cuts you should take an extended break like a month?

You can take 3 weeks on, one week off, 3 weeks on, one week off, three weeks on, then i would say yes i would take some time off. Simply to let your body rest and get used to not having all the stimulants in it.

lucaitavi
09-25-09, 3:16 pm

Can I take the first Cuts with breakfast, Pak with lunch and second Cuts before training at least 5.00 PM ?

GJN5002
09-25-09, 4:44 pm
Can I take the first Cuts with breakfast, Pak with lunch and second Cuts before training at least 5.00 PM ?

that will work, I do the same thing

mrborgy
10-08-09, 1:25 am
Can I skip the red pill? Cause when I took the red pill, I felt my ears popping when I was working out. When I didn't take the red pill, I felt fine all day. However, I'm thinking of taking both of the red pills before workout. What do you guys suggest? By the way, I'm 149 and my goal weight is 145.

Animal Rep
10-08-09, 1:25 pm

Take it about a half hour before breakfast.

Can I skip the red pill? Cause when I took the red pill, I felt my ears popping when I was working out. When I didn't take the red pill, I felt fine all day. However, I'm thinking of taking both of the red pills before workout. What do you guys suggest? By the way, I'm 149 and my goal weight is 145.

Yes its ok to take the red pill out. Remember each red pill is around 2 cups of coffee. So 2 pills is a huge dose of stimulants.

shizz702
11-03-09, 8:32 pm
Just got myself a can of cuts and want to use it to finish up my cutting phase. I've already gotten pretty lean and am hoping it will help get that last little bit of water and stubborn fat off.

Anyways, my question regards the red pill, I always have my 2 morning cups of coffee, and don't want to give that up, and also am not really in need or want the stimulant effect. Would I be cheating myself taking out the red pill or is its purpose energy only? Reason I ask is I want Cuts to be as optimal as possible for me and if it has less potency without the red pill I will go ahead and take it anyway.

Animal Rep
11-04-09, 9:48 am
Just got myself a can of cuts and want to use it to finish up my cutting phase. I've already gotten pretty lean and am hoping it will help get that last little bit of water and stubborn fat off.

Anyways, my question regards the red pill, I always have my 2 morning cups of coffee, and don't want to give that up, and also am not really in need or want the stimulant effect. Would I be cheating myself taking out the red pill or is its purpose energy only? Reason I ask is I want Cuts to be as optimal as possible for me and if it has less potency without the red pill I will go ahead and take it anyway.

You would be perfectly ok taking out the red pill. It was designed to use with or without.

shizz702
11-04-09, 6:55 pm
You would be perfectly ok taking out the red pill. It was designed to use with or without.

Thanks for the prompt feedback bro, starting this cycle Saturday and can't wait to see how it goes!

pulkitdabral
11-11-09, 1:41 pm
I have been taking Pak for a while and am going to start Cuts as soon at it arrives...My question is, if its ok to take Pak aroound lunch time and then take Cuts around 4pm since i hit the gym typically between 5-5:30pm? Also is it alright to take 1 Cuts a day or should u take 2 as recommended.

Animal Rep
11-11-09, 2:52 pm
I have been taking Pak for a while and am going to start Cuts as soon at it arrives...My question is, if its ok to take Pak aroound lunch time and then take Cuts around 4pm since i hit the gym typically between 5-5:30pm? Also is it alright to take 1 Cuts a day or should u take 2 as recommended.

For best results take 2 packs a day.

Take a Pak in the AM with your breakfast.

Take Cuts in the AM as soon as you wake up and then a minimum of 5 hours later, both on empty stomaches.

DMAY1028
11-12-09, 4:44 pm
Hi guys,

New to the forum by I am a user of animal products. Have used animal pump and absolutely loved it, better then all BSN and Gaspari supplements hands down.

I am 5'6" and right now about 161...looking to cut down to 148 or so. I lift in the morning before work but i have been reading about the times to take cuts......right when you awake in the am and then several hours later on an empty stomach.

What would be the proper usage for my time when i lift, and i can also take protein with this? I use dymatize elite 12 hour protein....right after i lift, and before i go to sleep, and right now i am putting a scoop of creatine monohydrate in my shakes (dymatize also) and then also take a scoop prior to lifting.....so i take the creatine 3 times a day, and the protein twice.

A.Stop creatine while on Cuts???
B.The protein is good i am assuming while taking cuts???
C.Proper usage for Cuts??? for a morning lifter???
D.Proper water intake as well....what is it?

X.Any other suggestions, please advise....

Thanks,

Dave

FarBeyondDriven
11-12-09, 8:55 pm
Hi guys,

New to the forum by I am a user of animal products. Have used animal pump and absolutely loved it, better then all BSN and Gaspari supplements hands down.

I am 5'6" and right now about 161...looking to cut down to 148 or so. I lift in the morning before work but i have been reading about the times to take cuts......right when you awake in the am and then several hours later on an empty stomach.

What would be the proper usage for my time when i lift, and i can also take protein with this? I use dymatize elite 12 hour protein....right after i lift, and before i go to sleep, and right now i am putting a scoop of creatine monohydrate in my shakes (dymatize also) and then also take a scoop prior to lifting.....so i take the creatine 3 times a day, and the protein twice.

A.Stop creatine while on Cuts???
B.The protein is good i am assuming while taking cuts???
C.Proper usage for Cuts??? for a morning lifter???
D.Proper water intake as well....what is it?

X.Any other suggestions, please advise....

Thanks,

Dave

Hey bro there are threads answering all your question so type it in the search function and see what you come up with.
Also, just a heads up that we aren't to mention specific brands or products on the forvm unless its universal/animal
Good luck

DMAY1028
11-13-09, 7:24 am
hey sorry about that, and thanks for the heads up

Animal Rep
11-17-09, 9:05 am
hey sorry about that, and thanks for the heads up

No problem man, i believe you were answered in another thread. Every thing work out?

HatemElAkkad
11-17-09, 12:22 pm

i recently used the cuts and i got amazing results....lovin' your products!!!

question....is it harmful to take pills on an empty stomach? does that get u ulcers? or so i heard....

pulkitdabral
11-18-09, 11:31 am
I have started taking Cuts for past two days and generally take it around 4pm, ie 1 hr before my workout..its giving me grt energy boost to lift etc...but in the night i try to sleep ard 11-11:30 pm but have seen some problem with sleepin and also the fact tht i am getting up more in the night with my sleep not being as deep as before...I def been workin out more so my body should be exhausted...dont know if its th Cuts tht keeping me awake..also am feelin like peeing more during night as well..I have read the Red pill and blue pill can be taken out..will that affect the gains from Cuts..nyone with ny suggestions to counter this??

Animal Rep
11-19-09, 9:32 am
i recently used the cuts and i got amazing results....lovin' your products!!!

question....is it harmful to take pills on an empty stomach? does that get u ulcers? or so i heard....

No it is not harmful, you should be taking Animal Cuts on an empty stomach.

I have started taking Cuts for past two days and generally take it around 4pm, ie 1 hr before my workout..its giving me grt energy boost to lift etc...but in the night i try to sleep ard 11-11:30 pm but have seen some problem with sleepin and also the fact tht i am getting up more in the night with my sleep not being as deep as before...I def been workin out more so my body should be exhausted...dont know if its th Cuts tht keeping me awake..also am feelin like peeing more during night as well..I have read the Red pill and blue pill can be taken out..will that affect the gains from Cuts..nyone with ny suggestions to counter this??

The Red pill is the stimulants and the blue is the diuretic. You can certainly take both out.

HatemElAkkad
11-28-09, 7:33 am
No it is not harmful, you should be taking Animal Cuts on an empty stomach.

The Red pill is the stimulants and the blue is the diuretic. You can certainly take both out.

i was just talking about when it is the first thing in the morning, other than that i wait for 2 hours after my meal to take it.....know what i mean?

so first thing in the morning pre-cardio is alright then?

Animal Rep
11-30-09, 4:43 pm
i was just talking about when it is the first thing in the morning, other than that i wait for 2 hours after my meal to take it.....know what i mean?

so first thing in the morning pre-cardio is alright then?

You should take them immediately upon waking up. No food, before cardio, ect.

HatemElAkkad
12-04-09, 6:59 pm
You should take them immediately upon waking up. No food, before cardio, ect.

Alrighty then....

Thnx for the help!!

mikey6696
01-06-10, 8:11 am
Terribly sorry if my question has been answered before.

But I'd just like to clarify some stuff.

I wake up at 6 am. Take cuts, then immediately go jogging for 30-40 minutes.

After that at around 6:40 am, take my breakfast then take my PAK

Then take 2nd dose of Cuts at around 11am or 12pm, before lunch.

And then hit the gym at around 6, where i proceed to lift weights.

I was just wondering

1) For best results, do I have to wait any given amount of minutes before i start my morning cardio, after taking cuts straight out of bed? Or can I just go take cuts then straight to cardio?

2)Is it ok that I take my PAK at around 6:40 am. Right after Cardio, 30-40 minutes after taking Cuts? Or like how I've read previously,some say just take it at lunch?

3) Is it better to take my 2nd dose of cuts at around 11am, 12pm which is approx. 5-6 hours after my 1st dose of cuts, or is it better pre-workout at around 5:30pm?

Animal Rep
01-07-10, 3:51 pm
Everything looks good, you can do cardio right after taking Cuts, no problem there.

Pak is fine with your breakfast.

And you can take Cuts at either time, which ever is more convenient for you .. as long as its a minimum of 5 hours after the first dose.

xplo
01-29-10, 6:24 pm
I just recently purchased a pack of Cuts. Now I'm trying to intergrate the pills into my workout, however, my workout routine is a bit awkward. On the odd days (Mon, Wed, and Fri) I would do weight training and then on the even days (Tues, Thurs and Sat.) I do cardio, a total of 60 mins per day (burning 600 calories). Now I used to to take just a protein shake 45min-1hr prior to workout on the odd days and then on the cardio days, I take a product called Jacked. But no matter what day it is, I always take a protein shake after my workout (within 30 mins).

I wake up around 10-10:30 (not your typical earlybird). My workout time usually starts around 11-11:30am. Today was the first day of using Cuts and today was my biceps/back day and I took a pack of Cuts at 10am and downed a protein shake 30 mins afterwards prior to heading to the gym. Came back home, ate a few bites of chicken and then off to work. Now I just took another pack of Cuts at 4:00pm.

Now tomorrow I was thinking of taking Cuts and then Jacked 30 mins afterwards prior to my cardio session... Is that a wise idea? How can I improve on the scheduling of taking Cuts? My stomach growls a little bit after taking the pills... Is that normal? It happened on both occassions today.

Any suggestions are welcome....

C.Coronato
02-01-10, 3:18 pm
Take it Cuts 2x a day, both on an empty stomach.

As soon as you wake up and 4-5 hours later.

If your taking Jack3d that day, take the red pill out of the Cuts so your not getting a double stim.

Clipper
02-02-10, 5:39 am
hey guys, i do permanent night shifts from 8pm to 8am.while at work i take my 1st pack of cuts at around 6am , munch on 1st meal at 7am then go to the gym, and the 2nd pack at around 11 am before going to bed . is it possible to take the red pill out of the 2nd pack before going to bed , and take the red pill on its own before going to work at around 8pm ?

Animal Rep
02-02-10, 5:21 pm
hey guys, i do permanent night shifts from 8pm to 8am.while at work i take my 1st pack of cuts at around 6am , munch on 1st meal at 7am then go to the gym, and the 2nd pack at around 11 am before going to bed . is it possible to take the red pill out of the 2nd pack before going to bed , and take the red pill on its own before going to work at around 8pm ?

Absolutely, no problems there.

Clipper
02-02-10, 6:32 pm
Absolutely, no problems there.
Thanks bro, do I have to take the red pill on an empty stomach aswell?

Animal Rep
02-09-10, 3:50 pm
Thanks bro, do I have to take the red pill on an empty stomach aswell?

Its not 100% necessary.

Eroc7171
02-21-10, 9:27 pm
I have read some reviews of Animal Cuts saying that it is only useful as an aide to lose water weight for preparation for competition. That only bodybuilders should use it, and those looking to burn fat should choose something else. But I've also read testimonals talking of great weight loss results, anywhere from 10-15 pounds or more!

I am somewhere in between the catagory of bodybuilder vs. fat loss. I have built a strong foundation of bulk , and I feel that my size is right where I want it. But I still have that puffy look and minimal cut, which I feel is mostly due to water retention. For this, Cuts sounds ideal!

Problem is, I still have what I estimate is about 10-15lbs of body fat, mostly in the midsection that I am having trouble losing. I work out religiously with Cardio, Peripheral Heart Action, and weight training. My diet is sound. Will Cuts help me to lose these excess pounds? Or am I being unrealistic by hoping this product will assist with belly flab removal?

mpgolfpro
02-25-10, 4:50 pm
I have been taking Cuts for 4 days now. When I wake up in the morning I feel fine but as soon as I take the Cuts I start to feel sick to my stomach. I am also taking Pak with it. I take Cuts immediately upon waking and then a few hours later. I have been drinking tons of water, way more than I ever have. Just wondering if anyone has any advice or has experienced this as well. Thanks

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 4:52 pm
I have been taking Cuts for 4 days now. When I wake up in the morning I feel fine but as soon as I take the Cuts I start to feel sick to my stomach. I am also taking Pak with it. I take Cuts immediately upon waking and then a few hours later. I have been drinking tons of water, way more than I ever have. Just wondering if anyone has any advice or has experienced this as well. Thanks

Are you taking Pak at the same time as Cuts...???

mpgolfpro
02-26-10, 1:16 am
not taking the Pak at exactly the same time. I take cuts right when I wake up. Then I go cook breakfast and take the pak which is usually about a half hour after I take cuts. Yesterday I took the cuts right when I woke up and then went to the gym and did cardio on an empty stomach. Stomach was killing me the whole workout. Came home and then ate breakfast and took the pak. Stomach was still bothering me.

Its weird cause my stomach feels fine in the morning when I wake up, 100%. Then I take cuts and it starts to hurt. Then it sort of tappers off after a few hours but then Im ready for the second round of cuts and it then starts to hurt all over again. Then at night it starts to feel ok again but still not 100%

Mr. Dead
02-26-10, 1:53 pm
Hmmm... What is your water intake like...??? And, what is your caffeine intake like...??? Also, some people have said that those symptoms may be lessened if they take in a slower digesting protein 30 min prior to taking Cuts...

lucaitavi
03-05-10, 6:26 am
Hi guys, if I want to take cuts only 1 pack a day, 30-45min before training, it work? And then I have to follow 3 weeks-on and 1 week-off or different way?

I'm 5.6" for 157lb and I'm afraid that 2 pack of cuts is too much for my build.

Ciao from Italy!

Marcus Leong
03-05-10, 6:39 pm
Hiya fellow brothers, quick question. Starting my first ever cutting phase soon, i have 2 weeks left of my bulk on M-Stak. Gained 12 pounds in 5 weeks, with a solid diet etc. Currently at 21-22% bodyfat.

I need to know if this sequence is alright.
Wake up, take cuts right away, do 20-30mins cardio.
After cardio, breakfast.
After finishing my workout, take cuts and do some more cardio.
Is this alright? Or should i take cuts pre workout?

I hope to shed 10% bf in 2-3cycles man, i will be posting a full log when i start cutting. Can't wait to get ripped!!

C.Coronato
03-08-10, 12:57 pm
Hi guys, if I want to take cuts only 1 pack a day, 30-45min before training, it work? And then I have to follow 3 weeks-on and 1 week-off or different way?

I'm 5.6" for 157lb and I'm afraid that 2 pack of cuts is too much for my build.

Ciao from Italy!

It is designed to be taken 2 packs a day. Naturally, everyone reacts differently and wants different results. I would suggest trying the one pack, and if you dont see the results, bump it to the recommended 2 packs per day.

Hiya fellow brothers, quick question. Starting my first ever cutting phase soon, i have 2 weeks left of my bulk on M-Stak. Gained 12 pounds in 5 weeks, with a solid diet etc. Currently at 21-22% bodyfat.

I need to know if this sequence is alright.
Wake up, take cuts right away, do 20-30mins cardio.
After cardio, breakfast.
After finishing my workout, take cuts and do some more cardio.
Is this alright? Or should i take cuts pre workout?

I hope to shed 10% bf in 2-3cycles man, i will be posting a full log when i start cutting. Can't wait to get ripped!!

You have a solid outlook on everything my man. Thats great. I would do the Cuts before your workout, as long as its a minimum of 5 hours after your first one. Also if your taking a pre-workout, i would take the red pill out of the Cuts so your not getting a double stimulant.

Marcus Leong
03-08-10, 3:00 pm
Hiya treetrunklegs, thanks for the advice. You veterans never fail to answer anything that i have doubts with. I remember you were the first and only person to post anything on my journey. Its been awhile but at least i'm finally at the end. 2 more weeks to go! And then, another journey begins.

prestige_worldwide
03-10-10, 10:40 pm
Hey guys I have a question about how I should take cuts and what to take with it. Some background about my situation, I'm working my tail off to put on about 10 pounds on for May 1st. I just finished a can of M-stak which added about 5 pounds with not the greatest workout/eating habits(because I got sick) and I will be starting another can in about a week. I have a really hard time putting weight on so I'm trying to figure out a stack I can put together including cuts that will shred down some excess fat while still maintaining my gains that I will have worked about 6 months to put on. I've read pretty good reviews about stacking either Test and Cuts or Stak and Cuts to preserve weight while losing fat.

Anyone have any input? It would be greatly appreciated.

Marcus Leong
03-11-10, 4:09 pm
Hey guys I have a question about how I should take cuts and what to take with it. Some background about my situation, I'm working my tail off to put on about 10 pounds on for May 1st. I just finished a can of M-stak which added about 5 pounds with not the greatest workout/eating habits(because I got sick) and I will be starting another can in about a week. I have a really hard time putting weight on so I'm trying to figure out a stack I can put together including cuts that will shred down some excess fat while still maintaining my gains that I will have worked about 6 months to put on. I've read pretty good reviews about stacking either Test and Cuts or Stak and Cuts to preserve weight while losing fat.

Anyone have any input? It would be greatly appreciated.

Hiya bro, I would say that its either you concentrate on bulking OR cutting. Doing two of them at the same time negates gains when bulking or prevents losing bodyfat when cutting. When you are bulking you are consuming so much calories that basically Cuts doesnt work that well? Why not finish your next cycle of M-Stak and then start cutting. Keep protein high when cutting, train for hypertrophy and you will not lose muscle mass, in fact gaining some on the way. Just my two cents?

prestige_worldwide
03-11-10, 4:47 pm
Hiya bro, I would say that its either you concentrate on bulking OR cutting. Doing two of them at the same time negates gains when bulking or prevents losing bodyfat when cutting. When you are bulking you are consuming so much calories that basically Cuts doesnt work that well? Why not finish your next cycle of M-Stak and then start cutting. Keep protein high when cutting, train for hypertrophy and you will not lose muscle mass, in fact gaining some on the way. Just my two cents?

Thanks for the advice Marcus but i think you misunderstood me, I'm not trying to get bigger and cut at the same time, I know that's near impossible. What I was saying is im focusing 100% on bulking from now until around the first week of May(ive been bulking since early January). However, once I hit the first week of May and I want to shred my excess fat off with cuts I want to do it in a way that I dont lose like the 10-15 pounds Ive been working my ass off to gain, I want to lose minimal weight while still just losing some fat.
And basically my question was, is there any way I can combine Cuts with either Stak or Test in a way that I will shred down unwanted fat without dropping a ton of weight/preserving the muscle I will have put on?

C.Coronato
03-11-10, 4:53 pm
Thanks for the advice Marcus but i think you misunderstood me, I'm not trying to get bigger and cut at the same time, I know that's near impossible. What I was saying is im focusing 100% on bulking from now until around the first week of May(ive been bulking since early January). However, once I hit the first week of May and I want to shred my excess fat off with cuts I want to do it in a way that I dont lose like the 10-15 pounds Ive been working my ass off to gain, I want to lose minimal weight while still just losing some fat.
And basically my question was, is there any way I can combine Cuts with either Stak or Test in a way that I will shred down unwanted fat without dropping a ton of weight/preserving the muscle I will have put on?

You can man, but most likely you are going to be dropping a good amount of weight too, unless you end your bulking with a low BF. I have used Test while cutting and i do preserve some more muscle, but i that fat coming off will still drop your weight some.

Marcus Leong
03-12-10, 3:00 am

sorry for the misunderstanding bro, my bad.

Marcus Leong
03-12-10, 2:05 pm
yo brothers, i've just got my 2 cans of Cuts today and i read the instructions on the labels. It says the Thermogenic Complex is in the red capsule and the Diuretic Complex is in the blue capsule. So is the red pill really stims? Because if i could, i would like to take an NO supplement during my cutting phase, to try to push myself even when i'm low on carbs.

C.Coronato
03-12-10, 2:41 pm
Yes the red caps are the stims. If you are taking a preworkout close to the cuts, space it out about 15 mins and take the red cap out so your not getting a double stim.

Marcus Leong
03-12-10, 3:39 pm
Yes the red caps are the stims. If you are taking a preworkout close to the cuts, space it out about 15 mins and take the red cap out so your not getting a double stim.

cheers bro

prestige_worldwide
03-12-10, 4:20 pm
treetrunk thanks, you answered my question

Abbadon
03-13-10, 12:24 pm
Hi guys, im kinda new to this forum... and i had a doubt now with the cuts, i have already taken a first can of cuts and i used to do cardio at 7 pm so took the 1st pak of cuts at 6 am and then took the 2nd pak of cuts at 11 am....

But now i cant do cardio at morning cause im injured on my knee and i just can do swimming at night around 8 pm.... how can i use animal cuts at that situation?

its giving me headache 'cause i dont know if its bad to take the cuts at night or if i wont have the same results if i take the pills and dont do cardio straight ahead....

my lift sessions are at 4 pm...

thanks

legomaheggroll
03-16-10, 3:47 pm
I've never really tried cutting, but I've decided to make it a real goal to cut body fat. Being in and out of gyms over the past few years I've always been around 165-175 lbs and around 18%-21% body fat. I've read through most of this thread and the general consensus is to take the pills upon waking. However my questions begin right there. Let's say I get up around 3:45am-4:00am and take the pills. I'd be in the gym by 4:15am. My workouts consist of weights and cardio, and cardio is usually an hour. I'm usually out of the gym in 2 hours. Now I used to eat some cereal or take a protein shake when I wake up before I go work out. I've avoided drinking/eating anything when I'm in the gym, but should I consider doing that now when using the cuts seeing as to how it'd be 2 hours before I have any substance in my belly besides water? What do you guys recommend I change?

C.Coronato
03-16-10, 3:53 pm
Hi guys, im kinda new to this forum... and i had a doubt now with the cuts, i have already taken a first can of cuts and i used to do cardio at 7 pm so took the 1st pak of cuts at 6 am and then took the 2nd pak of cuts at 11 am....

But now i cant do cardio at morning cause im injured on my knee and i just can do swimming at night around 8 pm.... how can i use animal cuts at that situation?

its giving me headache 'cause i dont know if its bad to take the cuts at night or if i wont have the same results if i take the pills and dont do cardio straight ahead....

my lift sessions are at 4 pm...

thanks

I would still take them in the AM and then maybe 30 mins before workout. If you take them too later, i would take out the stimulants so your not up all night.

I've never really tried cutting, but I've decided to make it a real goal to cut body fat. Being in and out of gyms over the past few years I've always been around 165-175 lbs and around 18%-21% body fat. I've read through most of this thread and the general consensus is to take the pills upon waking. However my questions begin right there. Let's say I get up around 3:45am-4:00am and take the pills. I'd be in the gym by 4:15am. My workouts consist of weights and cardio, and cardio is usually an hour. I'm usually out of the gym in 2 hours. Now I used to eat some cereal or take a protein shake when I wake up before I go work out. I've avoided drinking/eating anything when I'm in the gym, but should I consider doing that now when using the cuts seeing as to how it'd be 2 hours before I have any substance in my belly besides water? What do you guys recommend I change?

I would suggest trying to get some food in you if your doing weights and cardio. Either get up earlier or gym a bit later. Say your up at 345, take Cuts, Eat Maybe 4, and gym 430 or so. Thats pushing it, but it should be ok.

legomaheggroll
03-16-10, 5:23 pm
I would still take them in the AM and then maybe 30 mins before workout. If you take them too later, i would take out the stimulants so your not up all night.

I would suggest trying to get some food in you if your doing weights and cardio. Either get up earlier or gym a bit later. Say your up at 345, take Cuts, Eat Maybe 4, and gym 430 or so. Thats pushing it, but it should be ok.

Thanks for the reply! That's what I was thinking, but I've got to be at work at 6:30 in the morning. I take it I might have to break it up and do cardio in the morning and then weights at night (I work 12 hour shifts). Would it be alright to take Cuts at 4:30am, do an hour of cardio, and then eat?

C.Coronato
03-16-10, 5:33 pm
Absolutely. What i do is.

530am - Cuts
6am - 1 hour cardio
615am - Food
7am - Work leave for work
1pm - 2nd Cuts
7pm - Weights.

garry
03-19-10, 3:06 am
hi ..

just new here ... my 3rd day on taking animal cut, just this morning, i am about to finish my workout when i felt weak and super dizzy and i am about to collapse.. i also vomitted ... i wonder what could be wrong .. is it because this is my first day (to go back after 5 years) in the gym and my first time doing a workout with animal cut in my system?

i took the pack 4am, worked out to gym 6am-7am.. did i do it right?

i think the caffeine part of animal cut is not ok for me, i want to remove this tablet .. is it the dark brown one? its the only table darker from the other four tablets...

thanks

garry
03-19-10, 4:50 am
if i will use animal cut before workout, how many hours/minutes should be the interval?

if i will use animal cut after a workout, would it still be effective to burn fat?

6am-7am > workout
7am - 1st pack of animal cut .. is it safe and effective?
730am - breakfast
1pm - 2nd pack of animal cut

???

please help... i dont want to nearly faint out again during workout...

thanks

garry
03-19-10, 9:00 pm
if i will use animal cut before workout, how many hours/minutes should be the interval?

if i will use animal cut after a workout, would it still be effective to burn fat?

6am-7am > workout
730am - breakfast

???

thanks

anyone please?

garry
03-19-10, 9:01 pm
hi ..

just new here ... my 3rd day on taking animal cut, just this morning, i am about to finish my workout when i felt weak and super dizzy and i am about to collapse.. i also vomitted ... i wonder what could be wrong .. is it because this is my first day (to go back after 5 years) in the gym and my first time doing a workout with animal cut in my system?

i think the caffeine part of animal cut is not ok for me, i want to remove this tablet .. is it the dark brown one? its the only table darker from the other four tablets...

thanks

anyone please?

garry
03-20-10, 12:02 am
is it safe to take 1000mg of vitamin C and 1000mg of multivitamins while taking animal cut?

thanks

wood 5908
03-30-10, 6:56 pm
im a college athlete and I want to use cuts to shed a few pounds and cut up. I took it yesterday as soon as I woke up and again right before practice, around 2. It was around 50 and we wore full heavy sweats for practice and did a ton of sprints. I felt really sick, and when i weighed myself, i was 6.7 pounds lighter than the night before, even though i drank a ton of water throughout the day.

My question is, would it be effective/keep me from getting sick if i take the cuts around 9, when i wake up, and then again at 5, after practice, or is that too far apart?

C.Coronato
03-31-10, 10:27 am
hi ..

thanks

You should Take Cuts, eat 30 mins later, and go to the gym an hour later. So Cuts at 4am, Eat at 430am, Gym at 530 or so.

In that specific cuts it is the dark brown capsule.

6am-7am > workout
730am - breakfast

???

thanks

You want to have it n an empty stomach. I would suggest taking it as i explained above.

is it safe to take 1000mg of vitamin C and 1000mg of multivitamins while taking animal cut?

thanks

Yes i do not see any problems with that.

im a college athlete and I want to use cuts to shed a few pounds and cut up. I took it yesterday as soon as I woke up and again right before practice, around 2. It was around 50 and we wore full heavy sweats for practice and did a ton of sprints. I felt really sick, and when i weighed myself, i was 6.7 pounds lighter than the night before, even though i drank a ton of water throughout the day.

My question is, would it be effective/keep me from getting sick if i take the cuts around 9, when i wake up, and then again at 5, after practice, or is that too far apart?

The 4-5 hours i a minimum. You can take them that far apart with no problem. I just switched mine to 5am and 6pm -- no problems there.

aoxmb
04-12-10, 11:36 am
I just took my first pack of animal cuts with the red capsule but i wanted to take an NO product before my workout. Do i need to take out the red capsule both times i take the pack or just the second time i take the pack?

Garciabe
04-21-10, 6:35 pm
So today was my first day on cuts. Woke up at 745 took ccuts at 8 then hit the gym at 830 got home around 10 and ate then took cuts again at 12 pm. Does that sound fine?

Bens643
04-22-10, 3:42 am
Hi guys, sorry for this post as its prob in the wrong place and also has prob been asked before. How much water should I take on whilst running a cycle of cuts ?? Currently taking on about 60 ounces during the day before training !

Thanks.

iamkikkoman
05-08-10, 11:50 pm
I'm about to start my first cycle on cuts (also taking paks, btw). This is what i'm planning, so can someone let me know if its good, or if i should change up the schedule, how?.....

Wake up at 8.30 and take first cuts.
Go for my morning run, (4-6 mile run)
Eat breakfast (w/ pak)
Lift at about 9.30 ~ 10
take second cuts around 4 right before doing my second cardio/HIIT workout. (depending on the day, either a long run, sprints, hills, stairs, etc...)

So would this be the best schedule for me??

Thanks

iamkikkoman
05-09-10, 3:13 am
I'm about to start my first cycle on cuts (also taking paks, btw). This is what i'm planning, so can someone let me know if its good, or if i should change up the schedule, how?.....

Eat breakfast (w/ pak)
Lift at about 9.30 ~ 10
take second cuts around 4 right before doing my second cardio/HIIT workout. (depending on the day, either a long run, sprints, hills, stairs, etc...)

Thanks

Also, i forgot to ask.... i've read that the red pills (stimulants) and blue pills (diuretics) can be taken out.. Why would they be taken out, and how would i know if i should take either of them out?? and what exactly would i be missing out on if i took them out?

thanks

Animal Rep
05-10-10, 2:04 pm
I just took my first pack of animal cuts with the red capsule but i wanted to take an NO product before my workout. Do i need to take out the red capsule both times i take the pack or just the second time i take the pack?

If the NO has caffeine in it, then take out simply the red cap thats close to the NO product.

So today was my first day on cuts. Woke up at 745 took ccuts at 8 then hit the gym at 830 got home around 10 and ate then took cuts again at 12 pm. Does that sound fine?

That sounds good to me brother.

Hi guys, sorry for this post as its prob in the wrong place and also has prob been asked before. How much water should I take on whilst running a cycle of cuts ?? Currently taking on about 60 ounces during the day before training !

Thanks.

At least a gallon.

Eat breakfast (w/ pak)
Lift at about 9.30 ~ 10

Thanks

Looks good to me.

Also, i forgot to ask.... i've read that the red pills (stimulants) and blue pills (diuretics) can be taken out.. Why would they be taken out, and how would i know if i should take either of them out?? and what exactly would i be missing out on if i took them out?

thanks

100% up to you, Blue diuretics are for water shed, some people dont want to take the water out of their body on a daily basis. They may save it until they are a few days out from a show, or photo shoot, ect. Red stimulants simply give you the energy, take them out if you dont want as much energy, or are taking other products with it in there, ect.

Razor
05-13-10, 11:40 am
I must've read 1,000 posts last night on taking Cuts and my latest question that i couldn't find the answer to is this: If you're working out in the PM should you leave your last pack of Cuts for 30mins before or can you take it around lunch? The reason i ask is because i thought to get the full effect you need to take Cuts right before you're workout/cardio no matter the time as long as its a minimum of 5-6 hours after your first dose....hope that makes sense

uruguayo219
05-17-10, 1:43 pm
Im 19 years old and i started taking ac for one week to times a day. and i felt my heart really fast and not feeling soo goodd.
soo last week i took just one packet each day from monday to thursday and i went down from 193 to 185.
And no side effects. just drink a lot i mean a lot of water, do heavy weight lifting and aprox 30 min to 1 hours of hard cardio.
i guess i will give ac from 0 to 10. an 8

C.Coronato
05-17-10, 1:46 pm
I must've read 1,000 posts last night on taking Cuts and my latest question that i couldn't find the answer to is this: If you're working out in the PM should you leave your last pack of Cuts for 30mins before or can you take it around lunch? The reason i ask is because i thought to get the full effect you need to take Cuts right before you're workout/cardio no matter the time as long as its a minimum of 5-6 hours after your first dose....hope that makes sense

You can take it either way. Some days i take it 4-5 hours after the first, and some days its 12 hours. As long as its a minimum of 4-6, your good brotha.

Im 19 years old and i started taking ac for one week to times a day. and i felt my heart really fast and not feeling soo goodd.
soo last week i took just one packet each day from monday to thursday and i went down from 193 to 185.
And no side effects. just drink a lot i mean a lot of water, do heavy weight lifting and aprox 30 min to 1 hours of hard cardio.
i guess i will give ac from 0 to 10. an 8

In one week you dropped 8 pounds?? Or was that in the full 3 week cycle?

JoshA
05-26-10, 3:19 am
Okay hey I got a question. Right now I am using super pump 250 30 min before I work out and then taking some whey protein after wards. Also In the morning I take T-Bomb. So where should I fit cuts in? And should I be taking cuts with super pump?

Animal Rep
05-26-10, 4:03 pm
Okay hey I got a question. Right now I am using super pump 250 30 min before I work out and then taking some whey protein after wards. Also In the morning I take T-Bomb. So where should I fit cuts in? And should I be taking cuts with super pump?

Cuts 2x a day. Once in the AM as soon as you wake, and again 6 hours later. If the products you are taking have stimulants in them, and they are within an hour of Cuts, take the red cap out of Cuts so you are not getting double stimulants.

JoshA
05-26-10, 11:18 pm
Okay thanks that helps a lot

darrenk
05-27-10, 3:15 am
Hi guys just got myself a can of animals cuts hoping to get ripped. Just took one pack of cuts upon waking and and had my breakfast 30mins after. usually ill take oatmeals and about 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs for breakfast. should i increase the eggs and reduce the oats if im aiming to cut bodyfats?

Also, i do weight training 4 days a week and im planning to do cardio for 30 mins on my rest days. Should i take the second pack of cuts before workout or can i take it earlier if my workout is later in the night? But that way i wont get the effect of the red stim pills for my workout? On on cardio days, ill just take them immediately before cardio? Thanks!

darrenk
05-27-10, 6:22 am
Also, is it okay if i were to take my 2nd pack of cuts 30mins before my pre-workout meal

without the red stim pill and then take the red pill later, 30 mins before my workout, 30 mins after

my preworkout meal, will that be fine? Doing this so that the timing of the enery boost will be better?

Animal Rep
05-27-10, 11:28 am
Hi guys just got myself a can of animals cuts hoping to get ripped. Just took one pack of cuts upon waking and and had my breakfast 30mins after. usually ill take oatmeals and about 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs for breakfast. should i increase the eggs and reduce the oats if im aiming to cut bodyfats?

Also, i do weight training 4 days a week and im planning to do cardio for 30 mins on my rest days. Should i take the second pack of cuts before workout or can i take it earlier if my workout is later in the night? But that way i wont get the effect of the red stim pills for my workout? On on cardio days, ill just take them immediately before cardio? Thanks!

If it works into your diet, then stick with it. Most guys will have oats in the AM while dieting.

Just take them 6 hours or so after the first dose. Thats the easiest.

Also, is it okay if i were to take my 2nd pack of cuts 30mins before my pre-workout meal

without the red stim pill and then take the red pill later, 30 mins before my workout, 30 mins after

my preworkout meal, will that be fine? Doing this so that the timing of the enery boost will be better?

Just take the whole thing 30 mins after the meal if you want to do it that way, no need to split it up.

darrenk
05-27-10, 11:34 am
Just take the whole thing 30 mins after the meal if you want to do it that way, no need to split it up.[/QUOTE]

But 30mins after my meal wouldnt be considered on an empty stomach? Sorry for the questions. :/

Animal Rep
05-27-10, 11:41 am
Its plenty of time.

Cutss
05-27-10, 5:22 pm
i have just boguht animal cut product. I want to get rid of bf% as much as i can. And what now...i mean. I have cardio every day, each morning on empty stomach..and when to take pills? pills then fast walking, then meal?

sry for my noobish quest. new one here :)

Animal Rep
05-28-10, 2:08 pm
i have just boguht animal cut product. I want to get rid of bf% as much as i can. And what now...i mean. I have cardio every day, each morning on empty stomach..and when to take pills? pills then fast walking, then meal?

sry for my noobish quest. new one here :)

That sounds good.

Wake up, take Cuts. Cardio. Eat. Second Cuts 4-6 hours after first dose.

darrenk
05-28-10, 2:21 pm
hey i wanna keep my water, so should I just remove the blue pills? both blue pills? My goal is to get rid of fats mostly from my stomach area. will taking out the blue pills slow down the process?

J-Dawg
05-28-10, 3:41 pm
hey i wanna keep my water, so should I just remove the blue pills? both blue pills? My goal is to get rid of fats mostly from my stomach area. will taking out the blue pills slow down the process?

If you're looking to avoid losing a lot of water weight, you can remove those blue caps. You can even save the blue caps for when you want to cut out some water weight.

moreofme2kill
05-28-10, 8:23 pm
im going to start on these pretty soon here, my question is that im caffeiene sensitive so will i get any results if i only take one pack a day instead of the recommended 2? also, should i cut out the use of my preworkout drink since it gets me pretty wired? i have a hard time fallin asleep as it is.

Cutss
05-29-10, 7:50 am
That sounds good.

thanks for information...
and when is word about definition. The training, can it be the same? i mean same as my mass traning...just i change my meal plan?
i mean low calories

Cutss
05-29-10, 8:03 am
That sounds good.

sry for possible spamming..this second Cuts. Should i take them 30-45 min before my workout or it must be 4-6hours form last meal?

The House
05-29-10, 8:35 am
I start my cuts today.. I think they work best in the am with cardio then I take them before I weight train which is about 9 hr later ..

Shark52
05-31-10, 3:53 am
it says to take one in the morning and then 4-8 hours later but i usually dont go to the gym until around 6 pm. Should i be taking this before i lift? I also take Animal Pump.

Animal Rep
06-01-10, 1:50 pm
im going to start on these pretty soon here, my question is that im caffeiene sensitive so will i get any results if i only take one pack a day instead of the recommended 2? also, should i cut out the use of my preworkout drink since it gets me pretty wired? i have a hard time fallin asleep as it is.

You should take both packs, but simply take out the red stimulant cap in the second one.

thanks for information...
and when is word about definition. The training, can it be the same? i mean same as my mass traning...just i change my meal plan?
i mean low calories::sry for possible spamming..this second Cuts. Should i take them 30-45 min before my workout or it must be 4-6hours form last meal?

Training is up to you, some guys go to 10-12, some go up to 15, some go much higher. Meal plan should certainly be changed to restrict calories while taking a fat burner.

It is a minimum of 4-6 hours later from first Cuts, not last meal. For instance, If you wake up and take them at 6 am, any time after 12 noon is fine.

I start my cuts today.. I think they work best in the am with cardio then I take them before I weight train which is about 9 hr later ..

Thanks brother.

it says to take one in the morning and then 4-8 hours later but i usually dont go to the gym until around 6 pm. Should i be taking this before i lift? I also take Animal Pump.

It is a minimum of 4-6 hours later. Before you lift would be ok, but if your taking Pump take one of the red caps out, so your not getting a double stim.

Shark52
06-01-10, 10:49 pm
You should take both packs, but simply take out the red stimulant cap in the second one.

Training is up to you, some guys go to 10-12, some go up to 15, some go much higher. Meal plan should certainly be changed to restrict calories while taking a fat burner.

It is a minimum of 4-6 hours later from first Cuts, not last meal. For instance, If you wake up and take them at 6 am, any time after 12 noon is fine.

Thanks brother.

It is a minimum of 4-6 hours later. Before you lift would be ok, but if your taking Pump take one of the red caps out, so your not getting a double stim.

How many red caps are in cuts?

Animal Rep
06-02-10, 3:45 pm
One in each pack.

Shark52
06-02-10, 11:05 pm
One in each pack.

thanks bro, just got mine today cant wait to get shredded

stormin
06-03-10, 2:29 pm
Started on Cuts about 4 days ago. 51 yr old looking to becoming unstalled in my weight loss.

No side effects, no jitters, I work out in the morning so I take the red pill out because I like to have a coffee in the morning. That being said I forgot to take out the red cap this morning and the effects weren't crazy. I take the second pak about 6 hours later.
Drink lots of water, take it when you wake up !!! (I can't believe how many times people need to be told in this thread!)
So, I'm going to consider Pump before workout and after cuts has been in the systme for about 15 minutes prior to heading to the gym. Sounds like a plan!

Animal Rep
06-03-10, 3:14 pm
Started on Cuts about 4 days ago. 51 yr old looking to becoming unstalled in my weight loss.

No side effects, no jitters, I work out in the morning so I take the red pill out because I like to have a coffee in the morning. That being said I forgot to take out the red cap this morning and the effects weren't crazy. I take the second pak about 6 hours later.
Drink lots of water, take it when you wake up !!! (I can't believe how many times people need to be told in this thread!)
So, I'm going to consider Pump before workout and after cuts has been in the systme for about 15 minutes prior to heading to the gym. Sounds like a plan!

Sounds good. Good luck. Remember Pump also has the stimulants in there.

JoshA
06-03-10, 10:19 pm
Hey I've have been on cuts now for about 10 days. I had no side affects! I drink about a gallon an a half of water a day. I take the first pack right when I wake up with out the red pill because I take super pump250 right after I take it wait 30-45 min then go work out. I take my second pack from anywhere 5-8 hours later depending on my schedule. I feel great I'm seeing results and I cant wait till I start seeing more. I'm planning on taking this all the time to get me ready for the teen bodybuilding contest over where I live. Thanks Animal I love the product!

stormin
06-04-10, 5:33 am
Sounds good. Good luck. Remember Pump also has the stimulants in there.

Thanks for the reminder ! Can't handle stims in both, maybe just Pump.
BTW - 3 lbs down in 5 days !

Animal Rep
06-04-10, 1:46 pm
Hey I've have been on cuts now for about 10 days. I had no side affects! I drink about a gallon an a half of water a day. I take the first pack right when I wake up with out the red pill because I take super pump250 right after I take it wait 30-45 min then go work out. I take my second pack from anywhere 5-8 hours later depending on my schedule. I feel great I'm seeing results and I cant wait till I start seeing more. I'm planning on taking this all the time to get me ready for the teen bodybuilding contest over where I live. Thanks Animal I love the product!

Great. Thanks for the write up Josh.

Thanks for the reminder ! Can't handle stims in both, maybe just Pump.
BTW - 3 lbs down in 5 days !

Awesome. Congrats.

lucaitavi
06-06-10, 2:25 pm
Hi guys! My question is:

I wake up at 7.00 am and have breakfast, is possible take first pack of cuts after breakfast? If it is possible how many time have to wait?

I train at evening 5.30 pm and I take second pack of cuts at 4.45 pm more or less.

Thanks from Italy! Ciao!

Animal Rep
06-07-10, 3:07 pm
Hi guys! My question is:

I wake up at 7.00 am and have breakfast, is possible take first pack of cuts after breakfast? If it is possible how many time have to wait?

I train at evening 5.30 pm and I take second pack of cuts at 4.45 pm more or less.

Thanks from Italy! Ciao!

Take it immediately upon waking. Wait 20 mins and then have breakfast.

4:45 would be fine to take the second one.

lucaitavi
06-14-10, 3:31 pm
Take it immediately upon waking. Wait 20 mins and then have breakfast.

4:45 would be fine to take the second one.

Thanks man, it is better to take off red pill to the second one in your opinion?
I go sleep at 23:00 more or less..

Animal Rep
06-15-10, 1:43 pm
Thanks man, it is better to take off red pill to the second one in your opinion?
I go sleep at 23:00 more or less..

Thats 100% up to you. If you feel you can handle the stim, then take it. If not, then take it out.

stormin
06-20-10, 2:58 pm
Finished the 3 week cycle, came down 8 lbs even screwing up on the diet.
I need to stay focused on clean eating next time.
Bottom line "the shit works!"

marsfield
06-21-10, 3:50 am
hey all, i just buy animal cut today and have a question. the seller told me that it is very strong so i should use it once daily but here it says use twice in a day. so i am confused, i need ur help, what should i do?

i should take cuts when i wake up and have breakfast after 30 mins, then should take cuts 45mins before training and after 30mins i should eat, or just take once a day before training???

i am 182cm and 81kg now going gym like 4 or 5 days in a week.

81 kilograms = 178.574432 pounds
182 centimeters = 5.97112861 feet

thanks in advance

Animal Rep
06-21-10, 4:41 pm
Finished the 3 week cycle, came down 8 lbs even screwing up on the diet.
I need to stay focused on clean eating next time.
Bottom line "the shit works!"

Thats ok, still losing weight is great.

hey all, i just buy animal cut today and have a question. the seller told me that it is very strong so i should use it once daily but here it says use twice in a day. so i am confused, i need ur help, what should i do?

i should take cuts when i wake up and have breakfast after 30 mins, then should take cuts 45mins before training and after 30mins i should eat, or just take once a day before training???

i am 182cm and 81kg now going gym like 4 or 5 days in a week.

81 kilograms = 178.574432 pounds
182 centimeters = 5.97112861 feet

thanks in advance

Take it 2x a day, that is how it is designed to be taken. Wake up and take it. Then it should be a minimum of 5 hours later before having the next dose. Eat one hour before training. 30 mins later take Cuts, then 30 mins later go to the gym.

marsfield
06-21-10, 10:17 pm
Thats ok, still losing weight is great.

Take it 2x a day, that is how it is designed to be taken. Wake up and take it. Then it should be a minimum of 5 hours later before having the next dose. Eat one hour before training. 30 mins later take Cuts, then 30 mins later go to the gym.

thank you for the answer :)

i have another question now, it says stomach should be empty when u take cuts, so if i take cuts after 30mins i eat, my stomach wont be that much empty. it does that much difference? thank you again..

Cutss
06-22-10, 2:32 am

i have another question now, it says stomach should be empty when u take cuts, so if i take cuts after 30mins i eat, my stomach wont be that much empty. it does that much difference? thank you again..

well...i think the best time to take cuts is 1.5 - 2 hour after your meal you´ve taken!

marsfield
06-22-10, 8:24 am
well...i think the best time to take cuts is 1.5 - 2 hour after your meal you´ve taken!

cheers mate..

Animal Rep
06-22-10, 3:20 pm

Try to space it out evenly. So if you eat every three hours, take it 1.5 hours after food.

marsfield
06-23-10, 3:34 am
Try to space it out evenly. So if you eat every three hours, take it 1.5 hours after food.

thanks, another question is, the days when i dont go to gym, how long should i wait after i take cuts to eat? in the morning after i take cuts i wait 30mins for breakfast, it s same for the second cuts? or should i wait more?

Cutss
06-23-10, 4:33 pm
thanks, another question is, the days when i dont go to gym, how long should i wait after i take cuts to eat? in the morning after i take cuts i wait 30mins for breakfast, it s same for the second cuts? or should i wait more?

same

marsfield
06-25-10, 12:03 pm
i started to use cuts on monday, i was 81.30kg.. on friday i checked again im 79.30kg. i lost 2kg in 4 days, i think something goes wrong, thats too much loss for such a short time. what should i do? im 182cm..

marsfield
06-25-10, 12:10 pm
i started to use cuts on monday, i was 81.30kg.. on friday i checked again im 79.30kg. i lost 2kg in 4 days, i think something goes wrong, thats too much loss for such a short time. what should i do? im 182cm..

i just wanted to add, that probably occurs from water loss coz i started to go toilet so often.. i just wonder, after i stop to use cuts, my body ll start to hold water again, is that right?

Animal Rep
06-25-10, 5:12 pm
There is a diuretic in Cuts, so yes you will pee more. Its normal.

billi_g
06-30-10, 1:16 pm
This forum me personally was so helpful thanks to all who write here and give valuable advice

Animal Rep
07-12-10, 3:49 pm
Awesome, glad to hear its done its job.

hi there
07-18-10, 8:42 am
Hi there
Its my first time using animal line products (pak & cuts) and this form...

I was wondering, if Watchmen/Henchmen or any experinced member could see if there is scope of improvement the way iam taking thses products........

wake up 5am-cuts
protein skake-5:35
gym 6:10(folowed by HIIT & weights)
protein shake+juice-7:30
oatmeal+pak-8:30
meal-10:30
cuts-12:00
meal-13:00

Daily fluid intake -3.8-4.5 lits(water,juice,gatrade,lime water,green tea)

Thanks in advace.....

bk9159
07-21-10, 8:45 am
Ok so I've never used an Animal product before and I was wondering if I could get some help with my routine
I'm 19 and currently weigh, 140 and am 5'10...my main reason for taking cuts is because i used to be pretty fat and after losing a bunch of weight i have a lot of extra skin that i wanna get rid of to get that elusive 6-pack
So my routine is:
Wake up at 8 - take cuts
8:30 - hour on the elliptical
10:00 - 4-5 egg whites + a scoop of gold standard protein
1:00 - Take cuts again
1:30 - 20 mins on the punching bag then 1 scoop of gold standard
2:00 - Weights
4:00 - 2 scoops gold standard
6:00 - huge bowl of spinach with about 3 servings of chicken/turkey and a serving of almonds
Between 9 and 10 - another serving or 2 of turkey/chicken and some almonds before bed

I eat very few carbs besides vegetable and maybe a banana after my workout.
Any thoughts on this? Should I add any more supplements? I have a decent amount of muscle that I really don't wanna lose and would actually to see grow while on cuts if that's possible. And I drink 4-5 liters of water a day to balance out the water loss. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Animal Rep
07-21-10, 3:46 pm
Hi there
Its my first time using animal line products (pak & cuts) and this form...

I was wondering, if Watchmen/Henchmen or any experinced member could see if there is scope of improvement the way iam taking thses products........

wake up 5am-cuts
protein skake-5:35
gym 6:10(folowed by HIIT & weights)
protein shake+juice-7:30
oatmeal+pak-8:30
meal-10:30
cuts-12:00
meal-13:00

Daily fluid intake -3.8-4.5 lits(water,juice,gatrade,lime water,green tea)

Thanks in advace.....

Cuts and Pak times look good to me. I would suggest not having so many shakes, try to have more whole food meals.

Ok so I've never used an Animal product before and I was wondering if I could get some help with my routine
I'm 19 and currently weigh, 140 and am 5'10...my main reason for taking cuts is because i used to be pretty fat and after losing a bunch of weight i have a lot of extra skin that i wanna get rid of to get that elusive 6-pack
So my routine is:
Wake up at 8 - take cuts
8:30 - hour on the elliptical
10:00 - 4-5 egg whites + a scoop of gold standard protein
1:00 - Take cuts again
1:30 - 20 mins on the punching bag then 1 scoop of gold standard
2:00 - Weights
4:00 - 2 scoops gold standard
6:00 - huge bowl of spinach with about 3 servings of chicken/turkey and a serving of almonds
Between 9 and 10 - another serving or 2 of turkey/chicken and some almonds before bed

I eat very few carbs besides vegetable and maybe a banana after my workout.
Any thoughts on this? Should I add any more supplements? I have a decent amount of muscle that I really don't wanna lose and would actually to see grow while on cuts if that's possible. And I drink 4-5 liters of water a day to balance out the water loss. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I wouldnt have so many shakes in there, try to have more whole foods. Losing extra skin wouldnt come from Cuts, you simply need to fill it out, and naturally it will begin to come back. Cuts will get rid of the fat.

rocknrolla426
08-12-10, 9:50 am
Wake up 6 am, take cuts with red pill.
6:45, Breakfast n protein shake.
9:00, 300-400 calorie meal or protein shake.
11:30 cuts again
12 lunch
1:30 gym...

Questions my preworkout has a good amount of caffeine and take it around 1:15, should I take out the red pill from the second packet? assuming it is best to take out tthe red pill, would it be better if I keep the red pill in both packets and train at night? Im under the assumption the more caffeine the more fat you lose..

no f*ing around
09-09-10, 3:32 pm
Hi,
I want to know if I should be doing 20 minutes or 40 minutes of cardio (continuous running) AFTER my split routine?

Here's my afternoon schedule:

12pm - Take Cuts.
1pm - Eat.
2pm - Split Routine
2:45 - Run for 20 or 40 minutes?

I ask because in the owner's manual Animal says that the cardio should not be that intense.

Thanks

C.Coronato
09-09-10, 4:01 pm
Wake up 6 am, take cuts with red pill.
6:45, Breakfast n protein shake.
9:00, 300-400 calorie meal or protein shake.
11:30 cuts again
12 lunch
1:30 gym...

Questions my preworkout has a good amount of caffeine and take it around 1:15, should I take out the red pill from the second packet? assuming it is best to take out tthe red pill, would it be better if I keep the red pill in both packets and train at night? Im under the assumption the more caffeine the more fat you lose..

Its not necessarily true the more caffeine the more fat you lose. Its really personal preference. When i take Shock Therapy or Animal Pump with Cuts, ill take one of the red caps out so im not getting a double stimulant.

Hi,
I want to know if I should be doing 20 minutes or 40 minutes of cardio (continuous running) AFTER my split routine?

Here's my afternoon schedule:

12pm - Take Cuts.
1pm - Eat.
2pm - Split Routine
2:45 - Run for 20 or 40 minutes?

I ask because in the owner's manual Animal says that the cardio should not be that intense.

Thanks

Running = Intense cardio. You want to do something slow like walking on a incline treadmill at a 3.5 speed or something along those lines.

no f*ing around
09-10-10, 8:49 am
Running = Intense cardio. You want to do something slow like walking on a incline treadmill at a 3.5 speed or something along those lines.

So am I to understand that if I run, I will lessen the fat burning affect on my body?

C.Coronato
09-10-10, 9:34 am
So am I to understand that if I run, I will lessen the fat burning affect on my body?

Running many times will burn into your muscle as your heart rate is too high, hence why most runners are very skinny. Try to take it down a notch and walk on an incline at a brisk pace.

no f*ing around
09-10-10, 9:38 am
Running many times will burn into your muscle as your heart rate is too high, hence why most runners are very skinny. Try to take it down a notch and walk on an incline at a brisk pace.

Thanks for the insight. So when would it be beneficial (if ever) to run? I am asking because this is the first time I am really trying to lose body fat and water and running is what I always have done after my workouts.

I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing.

C.Coronato
09-10-10, 10:07 am
Thanks for the insight. So when would it be beneficial (if ever) to run? I am asking because this is the first time I am really trying to lose body fat and water and running is what I always have done after my workouts.

I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing.

If your really trying to lose BF and retain muscle, i, personally, wouldnt run at all. Keep it all brisk and monitor your heart rate, you can do something like HIIT training, which works well. You will run for 60 seconds, walk for 60 seconds, run for 60 seconds, walk for 60 seconds .. this will bring your HR up and down and cause your body to work harder .. but I wouldnt run constantly, with the risk of burning into your muscle.

no f*ing around
09-10-10, 10:58 am
If your really trying to lose BF and retain muscle, i, personally, wouldnt run at all. Keep it all brisk and monitor your heart rate, you can do something like HIIT training, which works well. You will run for 60 seconds, walk for 60 seconds, run for 60 seconds, walk for 60 seconds .. this will bring your HR up and down and cause your body to work harder .. but I wouldnt run constantly, with the risk of burning into your muscle.

awesome thanks!!!!!!

Extivium
09-10-10, 10:53 pm

Wait, so we shouldn't do much cardio while on cuts? Does this sound okay to you/anyone?
School days w/o volunteering:
5:30am-6:00am wake up and take cuts(all 9)
30mins later, breakfast, serving of whey, multi, fish oil, and creatine, and water.
7am - 2pm school
11:00am-11:30am 2nd cuts packet(all 9)
2:30pm - Get home, preworkout supp+creatine+water
xx:xx - 30min bike ride to gym(not intense)
3:00pm-4:00pm arrive at gym, depending on the muscle group that day, 45minutes - 1 hour of lifting. + 15-25mins of HIIT on the arc trainer.
after workout 1 serving of whey
xx:xx- 30min bike ride home(not intense)
will usually eat something.
10:00pm-12:00am bed

School days w/ volunteering:
5:30am-6:00am wake up and take cuts(all 9)
30mins later, breakfast, serving of whey, multi, fish oil, and creatine, and water.
7am - 2pm school
11:00am-11:30am 2nd cuts packet(all 9)
2:30pm - Get home, lunch
xx:xx - 30min bike ride to volunteer(not intense+ next door to gym, literally)
xx:xxpm-5:xxpm volunteer
3:30pm - preworkout supp+creatine+water
5:xxpm arrive at gym, depending on the muscle group that day, 45minutes - 1 hour of lifting. + 15-25mins of HIIT on the arc trainer.
after workout 1 serving of whey
xx:xx- 30min bike ride home(not intense)
will usually eat something.

I weigh 221-222lbs as of now. i try to take in 2000-2600 cals a day. Any advice? I'm new to Animal.. I'd appreciate it! thanks

edit: heart rate is usually 160-180 from the cardio