PDA

View Full Version : Animal M-Stak FAQ #2: Can I use Animal M-Stak with Animal Pump?

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 12:05 pm
Q: If I’m using a pre-workout booster like Animal Pump, can I use M-Stak at the same time?

A: Yes. Pump and M-Stak make up 2/3 of G Diesel's "Mass Stack" (the third element would be Torrent, the PWO shake). As both products contain energy boosters, here are two options. One, you can stack ‘em both pre-workout and remove the energy cap from one of ‘em. This popular option is where you'd "stagger" 'em--for example, take M-Stak 45-60 minutes before you lift and the Pump 30-45 minutes before you lift. Again, be sure to drop one of the red capsules (stims) from either one. Your second option would be to use the Pump before the workout and the M-Stak either 3-4 hours before the workout or 3-4 hours afterwards. Either way, Pump and M-Stak is a solid combo.

Hoomgar
02-07-08, 11:45 am
The Red pill is the stim in both M-Stak and Pump correct? Is it the same exact little red pill in both packs? And is it in any other packs?

Universal Rep
02-07-08, 11:48 am
The Red pill is the stim in both M-Stak and Pump correct? Is it the same exact little red pill in both packs? And is it in any other packs?

In the newer (current) M-Stak and the Pump, yes, the red cap contains the stims. It's not 100% the same, but very similar. No, I don't believe it's in any other Animal product.

Ozkar
03-05-08, 9:28 pm
Q: If I’m using a pre-workout booster like Animal Pump, can I use M-Stak at the same time?

A: A: Yes. Pump and M-Stak make up 2/3 of G Diesel's "Mass Stack" (the third element would be Torrent, the PWO shake). As both products contain energy boosters, here are two options. One, you can stack ‘em both pre-workout and remove the energy cap from one of ‘em. This popular option is where you'd "stagger" 'em--for example, take M-Stak 45-60 minutes before you lift and the Pump 30-45 minutes before you lift. Again, be sure to drop one of the red capsules (stims) from either one. Your second option would be to use the Pump before the workout and the M-Stak either 3-4 hours before the workout or 3-4 hours afterwards. Either way, Pump and M-Stak is a solid combo.

Ok so... I have a doubt. I usually lift at around 6 or 7 pm, after my job shift is done. Half the time I'll do technical stuff, but sometimes I'll be moving and lifting around stuff (TVs), in your opinion and experience, which way would maximize my results if I'm bulking? Taking both Preworkout? Or taking the M-stak at what time?

Thanks

BiG in NYC 823
03-30-08, 4:49 pm
Ok so... I have a doubt. I usually lift at around 6 or 7 pm, after my job shift is done. Half the time I'll do technical stuff, but sometimes I'll be moving and lifting around stuff (TVs), in your opinion and experience, which way would maximize my results if I'm bulking? Taking both Preworkout? Or taking the M-stak at what time?

Thanks

Just to assist you my brother..
this is what i will be doing w/ my stack..which entails M-Stak, Nitro,Pump and Torrent..
-M-Stak - 45 to 60 minutes PREworkout (w/out the "red" pill/stims.)
-PUMP - 30 minutes PREworkout
-Nitro - either immediately POST or DURING
-Torrent -depending on time of nitro intake - 30 minutes after Nitro or immediately afterward.

I am sure this would be a solid timing to take for you..but that is one of the great aspects of the ANIMAL line..flexibility to take on your schedule..

tec9
04-12-08, 3:17 am
bro can i use vpx no shotgun with animal m-stak and animal pump?

thenothingthatis
05-10-08, 4:31 pm
do you still take the extra red pill you didnt use later in the day?

Just to assist you my brother..
this is what i will be doing w/ my stack..which entails M-Stak, Nitro,Pump and Torrent..
-M-Stak - 45 to 60 minutes PREworkout (w/out the "red" pill/stims.)
-PUMP - 30 minutes PREworkout
-Nitro - either immediately POST or DURING
-Torrent -depending on time of nitro intake - 30 minutes after Nitro or immediately afterward.

I am sure this would be a solid timing to take for you..but that is one of the great aspects of the ANIMAL line..flexibility to take on your schedule..

kcinnitram91
05-10-08, 4:39 pm
do you still take the extra red pill you didnt use later in the day?

you can save the red pills for when you need them on off days or when you don't have the money to buy certain supplements.

thenothingthatis
05-10-08, 4:46 pm
I have some more questions. Since I eat a meal an hour before my workout, should I take m-stak and pump together 30 mins before workout? Or take m-stak with my meal? And pump 30 minutes later? Also, I'm taking 200 mg R-ALA before that preworkout meal, and I read that pump also has R-ALA. SHould I lessen my R-ALA dosage to 100 mg R-ALA instead? Also, if I'm taking m-stak, is it redundant to supplement with elemental magnesium and b complex? how much should I be eating? (im 5'2", 145 lbs, 21% bodyfat).

Enforcer
06-17-08, 11:30 am
I have some more questions. Since I eat a meal an hour before my workout, should I take m-stak and pump together 30 mins before workout? Or take m-stak with my meal? And pump 30 minutes later? Also, I'm taking 200 mg R-ALA before that preworkout meal, and I read that pump also has R-ALA. SHould I lessen my R-ALA dosage to 100 mg R-ALA instead? Also, if I'm taking m-stak, is it redundant to supplement with elemental magnesium and b complex? how much should I be eating? (im 5'2", 145 lbs, 21% bodyfat).

Bump that meal back to 1:30 before you train thsi will it can digest by the time you workout. Then take your M-Stak 45 minutes before you train and Animal Pump 20 minutes before you train. If you are taking Pump then I would lay off the R-ALA. You are ghetting more then enough from the Pump. I am assuming you are looking to add size thus you need to be eating anywhere from 7-10 meals a day every 2-3 hours if you wat to promote soem growth. If this means you ahve to wake up at 5 to get a meal in then that is one of the sacrifices you have to be willing to take. Either your in 100% or not.

Hoomgar
06-17-08, 4:07 pm
Bump that meal back to 1:30 before you train thsi will it can digest by the time you workout. Then take your M-Stak 45 minutes before you train and Animal Pump 20 minutes before you train. If you are taking Pump then I would lay off the R-ALA. You are ghetting more then enough from the Pump. I am assuming you are looking to add size thus you need to be eating anywhere from 7-10 meals a day every 2-3 hours if you wat to promote soem growth. If this means you ahve to wake up at 5 to get a meal in then that is one of the sacrifices you have to be willing to take. Either your in 100% or not.

Perfectly stated and spot on advice right there. Exactly what I would tell you. This brother is living it so you can take his advice as it is coming from experience.

Hg

Deacon JF1ash
10-05-08, 8:17 pm
I was thinking of taking M-Stak, Pump, and Pak.. What adjustments can I or should I make in taking these 3 things? or should I just take them like it says to on the container?

TheBassGuy
10-05-08, 10:00 pm
I was thinking of taking M-Stak, Pump, and Pak.. What adjustments can I or should I make in taking these 3 things? or should I just take them like it says to on the container?

Just finished that up about a month ago. I took mstak 45 minutes before the gym, pump 30 minutes before. Usually take pak with breakfast.

Deacon JF1ash
10-05-08, 10:21 pm
Just finished that up about a month ago. I took mstak 45 minutes before the gym, pump 30 minutes before. Usually take pak with breakfast.

oh very nice, how were the results?

Tyler
04-16-09, 5:13 pm
Im also thinking of staking m-stak,pump,and pak together. Iv read somewhere on this site that i have to cycle m-stak. How much should I take and what should i take after i use it?

Hitsquad
04-20-09, 4:19 pm
bro can i use vpx no shotgun with animal m-stak and animal pump?

That wouldn't be very wise unless you take out the stim cap in pump and even then that may still be a little much. My buddy takes shotgun and I think the m-stak and pump will do just fine.

ant72bb
06-22-09, 11:43 am

A: Yes. Pump and M-Stak make up 2/3 of G Diesel's "Mass Stack" (the third element would be Torrent, the PWO shake). As both products contain energy boosters, here are two options. One, you can stack ‘em both pre-workout and remove the energy cap from one of ‘em. This popular option is where you'd "stagger" 'em--for example, take M-Stak 45-60 minutes before you lift and the Pump 30-45 minutes before you lift. Again, be sure to drop one of the red capsules (stims) from either one. Your second option would be to use the Pump before the workout and the M-Stak either 3-4 hours before the workout or 3-4 hours afterwards. Either way, Pump and M-Stak is a solid combo.

What's happened if I don't drop the red capsules and I take the whole serving of M-stak 45-60 minutes and Pump 30-45 minutes before I lift?

Hoomgar
07-01-09, 1:04 pm
What's happened if I don't drop the red capsules and I take the whole serving of M-stak 45-60 minutes and Pump 30-45 minutes before I lift?

Nothing if you can handle the stims. It's a double dose of stims doing it that way and if you are a stim freak like myself it wont be an issue. It is recommended to remove one of them as you can see however at least until you can determine your tolerance to stims.

Haipee
01-23-10, 12:19 pm
Q. hey can i stack animal m-stak with animal pump and No-explode and after my workout with my protein shake??

BubbyLight
01-23-10, 12:27 pm
Q. hey can i stack animal m-stak with animal pump and No-explode and after my workout with my protein shake??

no reason to stack no xplode with animal pump. plus if you take all three of those. your best bet ist to take the red pill(stim) out of mstak and pump. but i wouldnt. if oyur looking for xtra creatine. get some universal storm. tastes great. not sure y you would need all that

savagecat27
01-29-10, 10:15 am
I am currently taking m stak, pump, and pak and was wondering if it would be stupid to do nitrix too.

C.Coronato
01-29-10, 10:51 am
I am currently taking m stak, pump, and pak and was wondering if it would be stupid to do nitrix too.

I dont know the exact formula, but from what i do know, i dont think you would need it with the M-Stak and Pump.

Roeltjahh
05-31-10, 4:40 pm
I dont know the exact formula, but from what i do know, i dont think you would need it with the M-Stak and Pump.

Can i take Pak, Mstak, Pump AND Cuts ?

Animal Rep
06-01-10, 1:32 pm
Pak
M-Stak
Pump
Cuts.

Many times guys will save M-Stak for a bulking cycle. If your diet is 100% clean, then its ok to use during a cut cycle. Do it like this:

Cuts as soon as you wake up, and then again 4-6 hours later. Second Cuts minus red stim.
Pak in the morning with breakfast.
M-Stak 45 minutes before workout, minus red stim.
Pump 30 minutes before workout.

AceKombat
12-27-10, 9:34 pm
hey all- i see other guys here are curious about the same staks as I am. I have dinner after work at 5:30pm and usually take my M-stak at 6:30pm. I recently got Pump and Cuts. So whats the best way to configure taking these paks? Here's what i did today, please let me know if this is ok....

Animal pak- morning with breakfast
Animal cuts- about an hour after
Lunch
Animal M-stak- at 3 pm
Animal Cuts- repeat at 4:45 pm
Dinner at 5:30pm
Animal Pump- 7:10 pm
Workout at 8pm

I took the red pills in m-stak and pump. I feel no undesired effects from it....i probably have a good tolerance to stims. But it is safe right? Can cuts be taken once? or stick to 2 times a day? I was thinking to take the M-stak before dinner- then about 30 mins before gym, as for the cuts, i am unsure of the diuretic effect due to the strains of work- and man! it gets super busy at times!

thanks for the help!

Animal Rep
12-29-10, 3:27 pm
Cuts - in the AM as soon as you wake. (30 mins before breakfast)
Pak - Breakfast
M-Stak - 3pm
Cuts - 445
Pump - 745

Remember there is about 200mg of caffeine in each red capsule. So all day you are having 800mg, you may want to cut it back a bit .. thats a shit load.
Cuts should be taken twice a day, not once.

IrishMike
08-03-12, 11:49 am
I know there is a different ingredient complex; having said that, whats the difference in the effects(why to use) stack or test

Animal Rep
11-12-12, 12:17 pm
I know there is a different ingredient complex; having said that, whats the difference in the effects(why to use) stack or test

Stak is a natural test and gH booster, that is more of a rounded approach.
Test hits strictly at your testosterone more directly.

Both will yield strength and size, the difference will depend from person to person.

If you have never taken a testosterone, id start with Test.

Razor
05-04-16, 8:15 am
Gonna run this combo soon. Gonna finish Stak and Test then jump on this. Always awesome coming to this section since you're gonna find all the answers you need.

DSMBIZ
02-01-17, 9:32 am
Should I take my pump on off days aswell minus the stim pill? To get my daily dose of creatine? I'm just starting a m stack pump stack

Appleton.Cory
02-01-17, 9:39 am
Should I take my pump on off days aswell minus the stim pill? To get my daily dose of creatine? I'm just starting a m stack pump stack

I think it would be more cost effective to just take creatine. Universal Creatine is 200 servings for about 25 bucks.

DSMBIZ
02-01-17, 3:49 pm
I think it would be more cost effective to just take creatine. Universal Creatine is 200 servings for about 25 bucks.

Agreed but I already have animal pump as my pre workout to stack with the m stak