PDA

View Full Version : Animal M-Stak FAQ #5: Does Animal M-Stak affect test levels?

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 12:06 pm
Q: Does M-Stak affect test levels?

A: No, although M-Stak is an anabolic "primer" it does not work directly at manipulating testosterone or hormone production--nor does it contain any hormones. Instead, Animal M-Stak works via "nutrient-partitioning" and increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. Animal Stak, on the other hand, is specifically geared for manipulating testosterone and hormone levels.

niladmirari88
05-14-08, 2:26 pm
I'm 19. Is this something I should avoid until I'm a little older?

Enforcer
06-17-08, 11:26 am
I'm 19. Is this something I should avoid until I'm a little older?

You can use M-Stak. Incorporate it with a solid diet and some good ole hardcore training and the product will work for you. If you find the stimulants to be too much of a kick for you, you can take the red pill out of the M-Stak.

gymEvo
06-23-08, 7:36 pm
You can use M-Stak. Incorporate it with a solid diet and some good ole hardcore training and the product will work for you. If you find the stimulants to be too much of a kick for you, you can take the red pill out of the M-Stak.

wuts in the red pill? or whats it do?

never_2_big
06-23-08, 8:31 pm
wuts in the red pill? or whats it do?

its the energy rush complex like in pump... its got caffeine, evodiamine and 1 other thing... it's a real kick in the ass... works well after a long day of work.

randombaz
08-26-08, 9:19 am
hey first post for me, i have a question - i've read this blurb:

"Both rely on an exclusive and proprietary dual testosterone/growth hormone boosting formula only found in supplements with the Animal name. Both contain effective DHT and estrogen blockers to maximize gains."

why is their estrogen blockers, sounds a bit hardcore? especially as m-stak is meant to make use of testosterone, not create more yes?

also i would be grateful if you could answer, for such above discussion, why do you need to cycle m-stak then if it doesn't affect your test levels?

thank you :)

randombaz
08-28-08, 11:47 am
any help? thx

gymEvo
08-31-08, 11:49 am
hey first post for me, i have a question - i've read this blurb:

"Both rely on an exclusive and proprietary dual testosterone/growth hormone boosting formula only found in supplements with the Animal name. Both contain effective DHT and estrogen blockers to maximize gains."

why is their estrogen blockers, sounds a bit hardcore? especially as m-stak is meant to make use of testosterone, not create more yes?

also i would be grateful if you could answer, for such above discussion, why do you need to cycle m-stak then if it doesn't affect your test levels?

thank you :)

ur statement answered ur own question...when u quoted "Both rely on an exclusive and proprietary dual testosterone/growth hormone boosting formula " Hence it does effect ur test levels since it boosts it. From wut i read, it does this indirectly, rather than directly with the use of STAK... And since it does boost ur test...u would need to cycle it so that ur body doesnt start relying on this product to increase it's test levels...

stolzenator
09-01-08, 9:08 pm
i'm looking to compete in the INBF in the upcoming year. it says testosterone and a testosterone/epitestosterone ratio above 6 is banned. will i be ok on Mstak?

Animal Rep
07-30-09, 11:36 am
i'm looking to compete in the INBF in the upcoming year. it says testosterone and a testosterone/epitestosterone ratio above 6 is banned. will i be ok on Mstak?

Yes you will be fine, always check with the governing organization to be sure tho.

Vinnie Lota
08-15-09, 2:07 am
I'm 16, can I be able to take this product now?

C.Coronato
08-17-09, 4:40 pm
Nah brother, i would wait a few years. Eat up and grow first, your not going to gain much now with supplements.

JPJackson09
06-19-10, 9:48 pm
I realize that this thread is about the affects of m-stak on test levels, but I have another question. I took my last pak of m-stak last tuesday and it worked great. I felt amazing strength gains and along with my diet I am starting to gain serious muscle mass. My question is "Is it ok to begin taking the M-stak before the week of of cycling?" The reason I ask is because I begin the 3rd part of my mass phase this coming tuesday and I wanted to begin my second cycle on that day. If I do, I will have only been off m-stak for 6 days instead of a full week. Is it ok if I go ahead and take the m-stak early or should I wait.
Thanks

John J.

Animal Rep
06-21-10, 4:44 pm
Thats fine my man. Many guys do 2 cans back to back, with no time off in between the 2. Then they will take 6 weeks off after that.

SiN is SicK
11-09-10, 8:12 pm
I just got my Animal M Stak in the mail. After hitting a wall on my gains I decided to invest more money into supplements. So would it be okay to take the M Stak with a test booster? I have the M Stak, Methyl 1-D, Universal NOX and then creatine, fish oil, multi vitamin, whey and casein. HALP!

SiN is SicK
11-16-10, 1:15 pm
Could a brother get some advice?

Animal Rep
11-19-10, 10:31 am
I just got my Animal M Stak in the mail. After hitting a wall on my gains I decided to invest more money into supplements. So would it be okay to take the M Stak with a test booster? I have the M Stak, Methyl 1-D, Universal NOX and then creatine, fish oil, multi vitamin, whey and casein. HALP!

Many guys take M-Stak with Stak and/or Test. So yes you can, you should not have any problems.

JeanClaude
01-04-13, 9:43 am
Now on my second cycle of M-Stak and a few paks in noticed a few lil red spots pop up on my chest! This didn't happen with the first cycle! Currently also on AP and a whey! Wanted to know if this is due to the M-Stak! And does it disappear!? Also if maybe its just a certain pill in the pack!

Appollonian
01-04-13, 10:17 am
Now on my second cycle of M-Stak and a few paks in noticed a few lil red spots pop up on my chest! This didn't happen with the first cycle! Currently also on AP and a whey! Wanted to know if this is due to the M-Stak! And does it disappear!? Also if maybe its just a certain pill in the pack!

I've never had anything like this happen. Is there anything else you've changed: different bodywash/soap, shampoo, lotion, etc.?

I only get redspots from irritation from body hair, and when it's hot outside.

JeanClaude
01-05-13, 1:24 am
I've never had anything like this happen. Is there anything else you've changed: different bodywash/soap, shampoo, lotion, etc.?

I only get redspots from irritation from body hair, and when it's hot outside.

No, everything is the same! But the heat just went up here! But av never got these red spots! I'll give it a while and see if it goes away! Thanks