PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump FAQ #4: Can I remove the stimulants from Animal Pump?

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 12:26 pm
Q: I train in the evenings and don’t want to have stimulants late in the day. Can I remove the red energy capsule and use it at a different time?

A: Sure thing. All the stims have been conveniently placed into a single capsule. Just remove the red capsule and you're set. By removing this red cap, you just take out the energy booster... You will not lose the effectiveness of the rest of the ingredients.

smith06
02-22-08, 2:45 am
If you take out the stims. are you ok to take Pump with an NO product? Is there a need for pump with an NO?

Justbig13
12-14-08, 9:50 pm
i actually wanna know the same thing, if i take the red pill out of animal pump pre-WO can i use another type of NO product pre-WO as well.

Enforcer
12-16-08, 10:18 am
If you take out the stims. are you ok to take Pump with an NO product? Is there a need for pump with an NO?

i actually wanna know the same thing, if i take the red pill out of animal pump pre-WO can i use another type of NO product pre-WO as well.

Pump already has N.O. boosters in it so it would be fine by itself. What other product are you looking to take with Animal Pump?

Giles24
01-16-09, 12:57 am
So with throwing out the red pill i can still get somewhat of a pump? And what if I only take a portion of the red pill?

Animal Rep
07-30-09, 11:48 am
So with throwing out the red pill i can still get somewhat of a pump? And what if I only take a portion of the red pill?

You will still get the pump without the stimulant. Same goes if you take a portion of the stimulant.

eswary
03-26-10, 6:20 pm
I just added Pump to my regiment today. So currently I am taking the Stak 2, Pump, and Lava w/ an extra shot of a protein as my PWO drink.

I took the Stak 2 45 min before workout, then slammed the Pump (30 min before WO). Everything was going smoothly, then BAM I started to get drizzy and felt like I was going to blackout. After sitting down for 10 min and drinking some water, I felt completely fine. Is this from the "red pills"? Should I leave one of the red guys out for a week or so until my body adjusts?

After that stint of slight dizziness, it was like I was reborn or something. I went over to the bench-press and went absolutely "Wolverine-Style". This shit is amazing. I loaded the bar with my normal first set weight and worked it like it was nothing, but a peanut. Then, loaded up for my second set, where usually i do 8, I couldnt stop..I ended up doing 20 reps before failure. Since things were going soo well, I put alittle extra on for my final set and actually got 4 of them. My lifting partner is well aware of my lifting weight and was looking at me like me like, "WTF just got into this guy"!
I can honestly tell ya this stuff is FOREAL! I am fully aware that you should never do that many reps, but it was like test driving a car, you just gotta see what you can do..so I did.

I am officailly a Universal guy forever!

eswary

C.Coronato
03-29-10, 10:29 am
Thats great bro. Nice little boost.

The red pills in Stak2 are NOT stimulants, so do not remove them. There is only one in Pump and that IS a stimulant. I would suggest making sure your water intake is upwards of a gallon and you should be ok. If you experience it again, take the red pill out of Pump.

eswary
03-31-10, 9:07 pm
Thanks for the helpful insight. As of today I havent had any issues at all. I think I was alittle dehydrated. Makes sense. Like I said before this product is NO JOKE! My gains in reps and pumps are off the charts. Whether I am on Stak, M-stak, or Test...Pump will be stacked with it.

Thanks again for the feedback. I really appreciate the info that all you expierenced guys put out there reguarding diets, products, and lift regiments. From all us amateurs, thanks alot guys.

eswary