PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex FAQ #1: When should I take Animal Flex?

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 12:57 pm
Q: When should I take Animal Flex?

A: Animal Flex, should be taken along with food. You can take it with any of your meals throughout the day. Many athletes like the structure of using the Pak in the morning and Flex before bed.

sanga
02-06-08, 4:12 pm
I have started Animal Pak and Flex this week.

I was taking 1 Gram Glucosomine, 1g Vit C and Omega oils with Flax oil in the evening, maybe I should drop these now I`m taking Flex and let Flex do its job, thoughts?

Enforcer
06-17-08, 11:24 am
I have started Animal Pak and Flex this week.

I was taking 1 Gram Glucosomine, 1g Vit C and Omega oils with Flax oil in the evening, maybe I should drop these now I`m taking Flex and let Flex do its job, thoughts?

Good thought bro. Let Animal Flex do its job and trust me from first hand experience it gets the job done- I swear by it.

The Epidemic
06-26-08, 1:18 pm
whats the diff between flex and Jointment Sport ESS ??

Big C
06-26-08, 1:43 pm
I've just been in the habit of taking Pak w/ breakfast, Flex w/ lunch, and Omega before bed. But yeah as long as it's with a meal should be good 2 go.

Enforcer
07-02-08, 4:08 pm
whats the diff between flex and Jointment Sport ESS ??

Animal Flex is a stronger product in my opninion. You get more bang for your buck.

sanga
07-02-08, 4:14 pm
Good thought bro. Let Animal Flex do its job and trust me from first hand experience it gets the job done- I swear by it.

Been doing just that mate, all working well.

Enforcer
07-02-08, 4:18 pm
Been doing just that mate, all working well.

Good shit bro. Im glad you like the product. I started taking it about 5 months ago and haven't looked back.

sanga
07-02-08, 4:46 pm
I`m on my 3rd can, I`ll always include Flex and the Pak daily.

Greek Elite
08-19-08, 9:13 am
I just picked up my first cans of flex cuz my shoulders have been killin me with my new routine. I like the idea of takinf Flex before bed, but in a couple weeks I will be testing a product for another company (Muscle Pharms Bullet Proof.. its a nighttime recovery/growth supp. I basically just want to see if there's anything in these 2 supps that will interact, or if I should just play it safe and take Flex earlier in the day (pre workout), or even with/just after my pwo shake (I workout between 7-10pm). Thanks brothers!!

Slick0ne
08-28-08, 3:09 am
Been taking Flex for about 3 weeks now and I can honestly say that I don't feel as achy in the morning when I wake up. I've also been going without my wrist wraps some days just to see if I can tell the difference. It's good shit, bro's. I recommend it!!!

Universal Rep
09-02-08, 11:17 am
Been taking Flex for about 3 weeks now and I can honestly say that I don't feel as achy in the morning when I wake up. I've also been going without my wrist wraps some days just to see if I can tell the difference. It's good shit, bro's. I recommend it!!!

Many who use it become fans of it.

stormaker
09-11-08, 3:30 am
Hi,

I'm just started to take Animal Pak and Flex. I take Pak with breakfast and Flex before bed as recommended. But, is taking Flex before bed a good idea ? If I'm not mistaken, we should let our body to relax during sleep, it's not good to push it to work. Furthermore, will the absorption reduce ?

Is it recommended to take Flex together with Pak with breakfast ? Will this give better result ? Is it OK to take 19 pills together ? Will it affect the absorption ?

Sorry ya ... just join the Animal Club and have too many question .... By the way, I'm not bodybuilder, I'm just taking the martial art class.

simpleguy
09-11-08, 10:24 am
you're not pushing your body by any means when taking flex, believe me... have it before bed and you'll be fine

I wouldn't take it with pak since it is advised not to take it with calcium-containing food/supps and the pak has plenty of it

stormaker
09-15-08, 8:32 pm
Thanks simpleguy for your explaination.

FireFighter85
09-19-08, 12:26 am
Hey, Just wanted to say that I just started taking flex monday and its by far the best joint supplement Ive taken.. I would recommend it to anyone considering it.

natandrb
04-10-09, 5:23 pm
you're not pushing your body by any means when taking flex, believe me... have it before bed and you'll be fine

I wouldn't take it with pak since it is advised not to take it with calcium-containing food/supps and the pak has plenty of it

I'll be starting Flex shortly, probably taking it at night, and I was wondering; if taking it with calcium-containing foods reduces the effectiveness, should I cut out the casein/cottage cheese before bed as these are high in calcium?

Razor
08-12-09, 12:44 pm
As i've really started to increase my weight my joints (mostly elbows) are starting to ache a bit. Flex-time! Pak in the morning and Flex before bed. Thanks guys!

HeavyG
08-30-09, 9:47 pm
My Flex will be here on Monday!! Will it help with DOMS? I know that me being overweight and old the DOMS will be something awful.

Animal Rep
09-22-09, 10:01 am
My Flex will be here on Monday!! Will it help with DOMS? I know that me being overweight and old the DOMS will be something awful.

Its not necessarily going to help you with DOMS, something like Nitro would help with that. Flex is more for Joints and Ligaments as apposed to muscles themselves.

Big Irish
01-20-10, 8:01 pm

I've been taking Flex for approximately six months and this stuff kicks ass. I've had both ACLs replaced and in the winter my joints ached constantly but not this winter Bro. I'm in my upper forties and carrying too much weight so I can relate on both issues. I also take Nitro right after my workout in the morning. If I can help it, I'll never be without it.

Girevik 69
01-31-10, 10:09 am
Universal's Animal Flex is easily the most comprehensive joint support formula I've ever used. I've used glucosamine and other connective tissue-specific substrate supplements for close to a decade. I used to be a fencer, and fencing footwork can be hard on the knees. Submission grappling and kettlebell lifting can be rough on joints, too--it's therefore good to take supplements as a preventative measure. Glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM have all proven to be very helpfull to me.

Animal Flex literally takes such supplementation to the next level. It supplies a solid dose of glucosamine, as well as MSM, and two forms of chondroitin (indeed, until Animal Flex, I didn't even know that there was a "Chondroitin A" and a "Chondroitin B"). These nutrients support joint cartilage. It also has hyaluronic acid (which is involved with soft tissue repair), and flaxseed oil. The omega 3s from flaxseed have anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, Animal Flex contains cetyl myristoleate, which likewise is anti-inflammatory. As if that wasn't enough, the formula also contains anti-inflammatory herbs and enzymes, like ginger, turmeric, boswellia, quercetin, and bromelain.

Ancient wrestlers used to drink the broth made from a whole chicken--the cartilage of the chicken is a source of various joint-supporting nutrients. Those ancient athletes didn't understand the science behind it, but they knew it helped to keep their joints in good working order, and pain free. Now, we can take advantage of both that ancient wisdom, as well as the discoveries of modern science, with supplements like Animal Flex.

B. Rowe
07-29-10, 2:14 pm
Any one take 2-3 Flex a day? Having some severe joint issues and am debating on bumping up my intake to reduce inflammation and add a little extra lubrication.

toothpicklegs
10-20-10, 1:17 pm
I wrecked one knee with Ice hockey and the other as an O-lineman in football, then I wrecked my shoulder playing defensive end...aswell as both my pinkeyfingers.
The last one of those was 2 years ago and I still feel torn when I lift heavy...

I started using flex a couple of days ago, together with the pak, let's see what it can do.

Edit: one question: should I take flex with another meal than that which i combine the pak with? so far i've knocked em all in with breakfast...

C.Coronato
10-20-10, 1:47 pm
I always ran Pak with breakfast then Flex with the last meal before bed.

T. Kemble
10-20-10, 1:57 pm
I agree, i take my flex with my last meal too.

I've ran 3 packs a day for a week then backed it down to 2packs with Sportpharma Joint-V and have had great success in healing my rotator cuff.

Right now I take 6 joint v a day with 1 pak flex and im good to go. My joints feel amazing even with a cut.

Cascade
05-25-11, 9:51 pm
I agree, i take my flex with my last meal too.

I've ran 3 packs a day for a week then backed it down to 2packs with Sportpharma Joint-V and have had great success in healing my rotator cuff.

Right now I take 6 joint v a day with 1 pak flex and im good to go. My joints feel amazing even with a cut.

I've been taking Flex for a while now, but never at over 200 pounds (currently at 202) and find myself with more discomfort than usual in my knees. Also my lifts are heavier than ever. I was considering taking two packs the day before squats and deads. I'm doing deads tomorrow but my knees are still weak from squats on monday.

Supplementing with joint-v sounds like a good idea...

C.Coronato
06-14-11, 1:37 pm
Lately since my ACL repair i have been using one Flex and one serving of Joint-V with my last meal before bed.

awayoflife
10-06-13, 6:13 am
Which ingredient can negatively interact wit calcium?

I usually have calcium containing foods/supplements with every meal of the day so I have no idea when wold be the best time to take Animal Flex.