PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex FAQ #3: Is Animal Flex good and how fast will it work?

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 1:06 pm
Q: How fast will it work?

Joint supplements in general don't work in a matter of days, but rather weeks and months. It takes a while for a supplement to help with a problem that's often years in the making. With Animal Flex, you should be able to see and feel a difference with the very first can. Be patient. Animal Flex will get the job done. For reviews on the effectiveness of Animal Flex: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=548

MassMonster
07-29-07, 10:41 pm
can flex help a person with rhumotoid arthritis?

Animal Rep
10-24-07, 9:01 am
can flex help a person with rhumotoid arthritis?

Just saw this.
Though Flex hasn't been specifically tested on anyone with rheumatoid arthritis, I believe of a number of its ingredients such as, zinc, selenium, turmeric, boswellia, ginger root extract, Vit E, CMO and bromelain have been show to be helpful in protecting against the antioxidant damage that rheumatoid arthritis can cause. A number of the ingredients can also act as joint lubricants and anti-inflammatory agents, which appear to be beneficial for those who suffer from RA.

bloodsimple1234
05-29-08, 5:34 pm
well I gave someone bromelain who had it.They had wonderful results,im a huge fan of bromelain.Along w the rest of ingridients in Flex I think it is def worth a try! Animal Flex is a very very solid and a highly underated product imho.

paulmartin483
05-04-10, 3:34 am
Animal flex has been formulated for specially strengh such as bodybuilders and powerlifters.It can protect against the damaged of the rhumotoid arthritis.So i can say that flex is so good.You can take it daily with any food.After that you will see the difference in your body weight.I assume that it can better for you.

gavkm27
06-09-10, 3:44 pm
Hi,my mother 64 suffers from RA and really likes the look of what flex has to offer,she is after the boswellia and other extracts to,would you recommend she takes it? or is it a strictly bodybuilder supplement,thanks

Animal Rep
06-10-10, 11:51 am
Hi,my mother 64 suffers from RA and really likes the look of what flex has to offer,she is after the boswellia and other extracts to,would you recommend she takes it? or is it a strictly bodybuilder supplement,thanks

Its not only for Bodybuilders. It has your blend of Glucosamine and Chondrotin, which are the main factors in Joint Repair. With the addition of the Lubrication and Support complexes, it should work well to ease her pain a bit.

gavkm27
06-14-10, 9:12 am
Awesome thanks for the reply,peaz

Animal Rep
06-30-10, 9:20 am
How is it working for you brother?

Phillednation
05-15-13, 6:04 pm
when should animal flex be taken? is it for anyone? is this a supplement to take to just support joints to help in the prevention of damage through heavy lifting?

N. Motta
05-15-13, 7:21 pm
when should animal flex be taken? is it for anyone? is this a supplement to take to just support joints to help in the prevention of damage through heavy lifting?

Whenever you want. Yes. Yes.

RedDevliTE95
01-05-15, 12:05 pm
Sorry to bump an old-ish thread but I just wanted to say thank you to the folks over at Animal. I tore my ACL & Lateral Meniscus on 10/8/14 and had surgery to repair them on 11/26/14. Since the surgery I have been coming along great and am way ahead of my rehab protocol, due mostly in my opinion to Animal Flex. I've been taking it religiously every day since I bought it the day after injury and I truly think it has helped heal my knee significantly faster than if I had not been taking it. So thank you to Animal and if you're on the fence about Flex: if it can help heal a surgically repaired knee, imagine what it can do to a strained or bothersome tendon/ligament.

jack3d14
04-06-15, 2:22 pm
Sorry to bump an old-ish thread but I just wanted to say thank you to the folks over at Animal. I tore my ACL & Lateral Meniscus on 10/8/14 and had surgery to repair them on 11/26/14. Since the surgery I have been coming along great and am way ahead of my rehab protocol, due mostly in my opinion to Animal Flex. I've been taking it religiously every day since I bought it the day after injury and I truly think it has helped heal my knee significantly faster than if I had not been taking it. So thank you to Animal and if you're on the fence about Flex: if it can help heal a surgically repaired knee, imagine what it can do to a strained or bothersome tendon/ligament.

Animal Flex is one of the best products around and it's a must for me. I started taking it for chostochondritis which is basically inflammation of the cartilage in between my ribs from benching all the time. Buddy at the gym recommended it and I've been taking it ever since. Takes about 2-3 weeks to see some difference.