PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak FAQ #1: Can I take Stak with Animal Cuts?

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 1:21 pm
Q: Can I take a fat burner along with Stak?

A: Absolutely. Using a fat-burner along with Stak will not interfere with its effects on natural hormone production. Just be sure to leave 3-4 hours in between the time you use the fat burner and the time you take Stak. In such case, take your fat burner preworkout as you normally would and use your Stak either a couple of hours before or after training. While it may not be completely necessary to divide the dosing, doing so will ensure optimal absorption.

alycat
05-23-07, 4:38 pm
what about mstak?

can that be taken with cuts during a cutting phase or will it interfere with cuts.

Universal Rep
05-25-07, 9:34 am
what about mstak?

can that be taken with cuts during a cutting phase or will it interfere with cuts.

The new M-Stak has a conveniently placed red capsule with the stims in it. This means more flexibility when taking it with the Cuts--if you need it. Otherwise, I think this would be a solid stack. The M-Stak, mainly via nutritent-partitioning, would help "shuttle" more of the clean calories into lean mass over fat storage. This should help preserve lean mass as you cut back your calories. Just be sure not to overlap M-Stak with Cuts. For example, if you train at 12pm, take the M-Stak before you lift, and the Cuts at least 4 hours before the M-Stak and the other dose at least 4 hours after M-Stak. Good luck.

RooRooTJ
06-18-07, 1:37 pm
Has anyone tried any of these stacks with success?

Toni69
06-18-07, 1:43 pm
I am actually going to start as soon as my stak 2 and M-stak arrive..will keep you posted..from a female perspective that is. I will prob incorporate pump as well. Staying off shock therapy for a while..just taking a break.

WeaponX
06-18-07, 2:44 pm
what about mstak?

I have used M-stak and cuts and loved it, I think the m-stak helped me to shape up and keep on some muscle rather than simply depleting my body...

Mr.Totality
02-11-08, 7:54 am
Has anyone tried any of these stacks with success?

cuts and stack together are phenomenal. one of my all time favs

divan
07-14-08, 12:03 pm

hey man, can you help. im going to take cuts and stak and i need to know when did you take them pre/post workout? how long apart? did it work for you? im looking to cut and gain muscle.

Mr. Aestheticz
07-18-08, 2:58 pm

I'm starting my STAK and CUTS stack in a couple weeks, what did you find best to work for you being I see they are saying both should be take in 3-4 hour separation intervals?

weedlewott
04-01-09, 9:29 am
I've been on the Stak/Cut stack for about two weeks now. I'm noticing that I'm keeping all of my muscle mass (if not gaining more) and losing some of the excess water weight and fat that I had hanging around. I take my first Cuts in the morning at 5 before I got for my 3 mile run. Pak with breakfast at 7 about an hour and a half after my run and shower and then take the other Cuts at about 11. I don't get the chance to workout here until about 1800 (6) so I usually take my Stak at like 530. It's working for me. Is this what I need to be doing or should I change it up a little bit?

Animal Rep
07-30-09, 1:43 pm
I've been on the Stak/Cut stack for about two weeks now. I'm noticing that I'm keeping all of my muscle mass (if not gaining more) and losing some of the excess water weight and fat that I had hanging around. I take my first Cuts in the morning at 5 before I got for my 3 mile run. Pak with breakfast at 7 about an hour and a half after my run and shower and then take the other Cuts at about 11. I don't get the chance to workout here until about 1800 (6) so I usually take my Stak at like 530. It's working for me. Is this what I need to be doing or should I change it up a little bit?

If thats what works for you, then keep it that way brother.

Animal Rep
07-30-09, 1:44 pm
I'm starting my STAK and CUTS stack in a couple weeks, what did you find best to work for you being I see they are saying both should be take in 3-4 hour separation intervals?

Cuts once in the AM once 30 mins before workout, (5 hours at minimum)
Stak is 4 hours after second cuts.

Mr. Aestheticz
07-30-09, 2:07 pm

THANKS ANIMAL REP BUT THAT WAS 7/18 of 2008 LOL!

I LEARNED THE PROPER WAY OF DOING IT, BUT I DO GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BETTER LATE THAN NEVER RESPONSE :0)

Preservation
08-04-09, 4:50 pm
How while would stak/mstak and cuts work together?

Animal Rep
08-04-09, 4:56 pm
How while would stak/mstak and cuts work together?

Your first cuts will be in the AM on an empty stomach.
Stak will be in between your first and second meals.
M-Stak will be 45 mins pre workout, minus the red stim pill.
Second Cuts will be 30 mins prior to workout.

The reason why you may want to take out the red stim pill is so your not getting a double stimulant. You can also switch M-Stak and Stak, and keep the red stim in and use it for a good energy through the day.

Preservation
08-04-09, 5:07 pm
thanks for the heads up rep cheers

Razor
08-19-09, 12:19 pm

Wanted to bring this up again since ill be starting this Stak on Friday. So i could do my first Cuts around 7am after my Pak, then around 530pm take my second Cuts before my workout at 6pm then around 10ish take Stak?? I don't want to stay up all night so i'm assuming i have to remove the red pill from Stak.

Animal Rep
08-19-09, 1:21 pm
Wanted to bring this up again since ill be starting this Stak on Friday. So i could do my first Cuts around 7am after my Pak, then around 530pm take my second Cuts before my workout at 6pm then around 10ish take Stak?? I don't want to stay up all night so i'm assuming i have to remove the red pill from Stak.

That post above was because of the M-Stak and Stak option. You can take your first cuts in the AM as soon as you wake up. Stak can be 45 mins before your workout, and Cuts 30 mins before your workout.

You MUST take the red pills in Stak as they are the main ingredients, and not stimulants. The only stimulants in red pills are in the New Cuts, Pump, and M-Stak.

Razor
08-19-09, 1:23 pm
That post above was because of the M-Stak and Stak option. You can take your first cuts in the AM as soon as you wake up. Stak can be 45 mins before your workout, and Cuts 30 mins before your workout.

You MUST take the red pills in Stak as they are the main ingredients, and not stimulants. The only stimulants in red pills are in the New Cuts, Pump, and M-Stak.

Ahh ok. Sorry about that. Thanks for the quick response Rep!! I'm really excited to see what this Stack does!

chrisg29
10-16-09, 9:14 pm
Your first cuts will be in the AM on an empty stomach.
Stak will be in between your first and second meals.
M-Stak will be 45 mins pre workout, minus the red stim pill.
Second Cuts will be 30 mins prior to workout.

So this is the stack I'd like to start on Monday, but I work out first thing in the AM. So should I:
First cut 5:45AM on empty stomach
6:30AM morning shake
7AM workout
9ish stak
12ish (with lunch) m-stak
2-3pm second cut (don't want to go much later than this cause I'm pretty stim sensitive.)

Does that make sense, or should I do the 2nd cut earlier, and the stak later? Or some other combo?

Thanks!

Animal Rep
10-20-09, 5:16 pm
So this is the stack I'd like to start on Monday, but I work out first thing in the AM. So should I:
First cut 5:45AM on empty stomach
6:30AM morning shake
7AM workout
9ish stak
12ish (with lunch) m-stak
2-3pm second cut (don't want to go much later than this cause I'm pretty stim sensitive.)

Does that make sense, or should I do the 2nd cut earlier, and the stak later? Or some other combo?

Thanks!

I PMed you back, like i said i wouldnt suggest Cuts on a bulk. But if you were to do it that way i would suggest.

545 - Cuts.
615 - Shake
640 - Stak
700 - Gym
1100 - M-Stak (45 mins before or after a meal)
200 - Cuts (45 mins before or after a meal)

chrisg29
10-20-09, 7:08 pm
Okay, cuts gone. I was just throwing it in there 'cause I needed a stim of some sort.

So (starting today) I've pulled the stim pill from the M-Stak, taken that on wakeup at 5:45. Then:
6:15 shake & Stak
7:00 gym
(shake & food between here)
11ish remainder of M-Stak.

Does that look good? I'll save the Cuts for when I'm done with the staks!

Animal Rep
10-21-09, 2:47 pm
Okay, cuts gone. I was just throwing it in there 'cause I needed a stim of some sort.

So (starting today) I've pulled the stim pill from the M-Stak, taken that on wakeup at 5:45. Then:
6:15 shake & Stak
7:00 gym
(shake & food between here)
11ish remainder of M-Stak.

Does that look good? I'll save the Cuts for when I'm done with the staks!

Move the Stak so it is NOT with food. Both M-Stak and Stak should be on empty stomachs. Have your stim with your shake as soon as you wake up. Have the Stak 30 mins later.

chrisg29
10-21-09, 3:06 pm
Done. But moving the stim from the M-Stak to take in the morning with Stak is okay, correct?

Thanks!

Animal Rep
10-22-09, 10:27 am
Done. But moving the stim from the M-Stak to take in the morning with Stak is okay, correct?

Thanks!

You can just take the whole M-Stak in the AM just have the entire complex 30 mins after your shake. Then have the Stak later on in the day.

J4nis
09-06-12, 7:35 am
Hi.

Can i take Cuts, Pump and Stack together?

At the mo i wake up around mid day( working night shifts most of the time) take my cut. Around 130-200 i go to gym for about 1 and half hour. After gym have my PWO then after an half hour have my meal. Then after 2-3 hours i have my second cuts.

I want to add pump and stack to my meals.

When is the best to fit in my regieme pump and cuts?

DShamah
05-10-13, 11:52 am
im getting a little confused.
im taking stak and cuts and i just started today.
i train 4 days a week and usually train in the afternoon with the exception of sunday.
when should i be taking the stak and when should i be taking the second cuts?

Monday- off/cardio PM
Tuesday- Gym 8 PM
Wednesday- cardio PM
Thursday- Gym 8 PM
Friday- off
Sat- Gym 8 PM
Sunday- Gym - 11AM
my gym workouts are powerlifting workouts.

what should i do on my off days and what should i do on my heavy lifting days?