PDA

View Full Version : Animal M-Stak FAQ #3: What’s the difference between M-Stak and Stak?

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 1:31 pm
Q: What’s the difference between M-Stak and Stak?

A: We designed both the Stak and M-Stak to be "natural" anabolics. Yet each works in very different yet complementary way. In other words, you can use them separately, or "stacked" together.

Animal Stak is a natural hormone "enhancer". It works with your body to: (1) help "boost" key anabolic hormone levels and (2) enhance overall hormone function (such as improving the ratios of free to total testosterone). Stak, therefore, is a hormone modulator.

Animal M-Stak, on the other hand, works to help promote anabolism, not by manipulating hormone function, but by increasing important anabolic "processes", including protein synthesis, "nutrient partitioning" and nitrogen retention, all the while reducing muscle catabolism.

In short, Animal Stak can help with performance and strength. It can especially assist older athletes by helping to modulate hormone levels, which decline with age. Animal M-Stak, on the other hand, can help any lifter, but particularly the classic "hardgainer, by allowing him to gain lean mass and size more quickly and efficiently. It can help lifters on bulk looking to maximize lean muscle and minimize bodyfat, and help dieters hold on to precious lean mass.

Of course, you can combine the two to get the best of both worlds.

For a good discussion thread about the differences between these two products: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=1056

For a thread covering the topics on taking both M-Stak and Stak together: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6412

Maccabee
05-18-07, 1:50 pm
If one was to combine the both of them how many cycles can a person do in a row?

Venom
05-18-07, 5:34 pm
If you were going to use them both, you could do 4 straight cycles of 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Then after the 4th can of each, take 2-4 weeks off and then start another 4 cans of 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

mdm
05-17-08, 9:33 am
hi

Just completed a cycle of m-stak and am gonna move on to the stak. should you move from one to the other and do i still need to take a week off between the 2.

more importantly will i be gaining mass with stak as i did with m-stak. if i continue the intensity and diet. ( aged 30)

mdm

DG33
03-29-09, 11:54 pm
Alright so the goal is to get bigger and stronger without really messing with me testoserone, right now I am about 6'1 and weigh in at 210. My bench is 260, squat 420, and clean 280. So far I am on the PAK, amplified creatine 189, and cytogainer. If I combine all these with the m-stak will that help my cause?

TheDarkHalf
04-01-09, 12:18 pm
Alright so the goal is to get bigger and stronger without really messing with me testoserone, right now I am about 6'1 and weigh in at 210. My bench is 260, squat 420, and clean 280. So far I am on the PAK, amplified creatine 189, and cytogainer. If I combine all these with the m-stak will that help my cause?

M-stak helps you gain mass and may or may not increase your strength. Stak however will definitely boost your strength. If you're 21+ i'd say shoot for both - if you're 18 or younger i'd hit up M-Stak.

Coach Fowler
04-02-09, 5:19 pm
I've been taking Pak, Flex, and a different protein powder. I've cycled Stak once. At my age, would it be wise to supplement it further with additional tribulis, ginsing or some other natural ingredient to boost it to a higher level?

TheDarkHalf
04-02-09, 6:30 pm
I've been taking Pak, Flex, and a different protein powder. I've cycled Stak once. At my age, would it be wise to supplement it further with additional tribulis, ginsing or some other natural ingredient to boost it to a higher level?

Absolutely. You can cycle universal products as many times as you wish. At your age, I think both Stak and Test would be very beneficial to you.

MTV
04-12-09, 12:23 pm
Which animal product you should recommend for fast metabolism like me. I'm 26 but my metabolism is like a rocket.

TheDarkHalf
04-12-09, 12:55 pm
Which animal product you should recommend for fast metabolism like me. I'm 26 but my metabolism is like a rocket.

M-stak brother. It's formulated for you guys who have fast metabolisms. It will actually make you hungrier and will increase your body's ability to synthesize protein. Be ready to belly up while on this product.

MTV
04-12-09, 1:23 pm
I'm currently taking m-stak but my body doesn't react to caffeine as well as m-stak pills. I'm a morning lifter and want something that helps me awake while in the gym.

MetalAsh12
04-12-09, 1:33 pm
I'm currently taking m-stak but my body doesn't react to caffeine as well as m-stak pills. I'm a morning lifter and want something that helps me awake while in the gym.

Try taking Universal Storm an hour before you workout...that should help

TheDarkHalf
04-12-09, 6:45 pm
Try taking Universal Storm an hour before you workout...that should help

Sorry I would not recommend storm to wake you up in the morning. Storm is a creatine and has no stimulant properties.

I would recommend trying shock therapy or pump.

MTV
04-13-09, 3:20 pm
Sorry I would not recommend storm to wake you up in the morning. Storm is a creatine and has no stimulant properties.

I would recommend trying shock therapy or pump.

I'm gonna stop using m-stak for now and try shock therapy and see if it works or not. For the last 8 days, m-stak didn't give me any significant effects.

What flavor tastes better for shock therapy? Is full dose for 140lb guy like me too much or should I cut it in half? It also has 200mg vitamin c. I take 500mg vitamin with my breakfast then workout. So, do I have to cut back the 500mg vitamin c and take it later during the day?

Thanks guys

TheDarkHalf
04-13-09, 3:28 pm
I'm gonna stop using m-stak for now and try shock therapy and see if it works or not. For the last 8 days, m-stak didn't give me any significant effects.

What flavor tastes better for shock therapy? Is full dose for 140lb guy like me too much or should I cut it in half? It also has 200mg vitamin c. I take 500mg vitamin with my breakfast then workout. So, do I have to cut back the 500mg vitamin c and take it later during the day?

Thanks guys

Finish up your can. It's not going to do you any good to sit on 13 packs - just finish it up and take shock therapy with it as they are two completely different products. Just use a full dose to assess your tolerance and adjust from there. You do not have to cut back on the vitamin c.

Best results from m-stak are seen after a 42 day cycle.

MTV
04-13-09, 4:28 pm
So take m-stak 45min then take shock therapy 15min later pre-workout? I've bought the first can last year and it just worked on the 2nd day. I don't know why it doesn't work this time.

TheDarkHalf
04-13-09, 4:29 pm
So take m-stak 45min then take shock therapy 15min later pre-workout? I've bought the first can last year and it just worked on the 2nd day. I don't know why it doesn't work this time.

Yep. Take m-stak 30-45 mins and then shock therapy 15 mins pre and you'll be locked, cocked, and ready to rock.

Don't know why it's not working - but keep in mind m-stak adds lean muscle so you might be gaining and just dont realize it.

MTV
04-13-09, 10:15 pm
Can I take mono creatine post workout while taking shock therapy pre-workout?

TheDarkHalf
04-13-09, 10:30 pm
Can I take mono creatine post workout while taking shock therapy pre-workout?

You can do that, or you can even make an intraworkout drink that consists of the mono and ST. There is some creatine in ST.

NEWCOMBE
06-26-09, 7:48 am
Guys, I'm 24 and already hittin' up PAK and I'm lookin to start M-STAK or STAK but my question is do you need to follow your cycle with any form of PCT? or are you good to go again?

M. Dub
06-26-09, 8:00 am
When you finish a cycle of either of these 'anabolic booster' type paks, are there any ill effects of just stopping completely?

I guess I'm asking, "How do I gradually step down?" I don't want to feel so depleted.

C.Coronato
06-26-09, 9:05 am
Guys, I'm 24 and already hittin' up PAK and I'm lookin to start M-STAK or STAK but my question is do you need to follow your cycle with any form of PCT? or are you good to go again?

Neither one needs to be followed by a PCT. You can run two cans on and take a few weeks off.

When you finish a cycle of either of these 'anabolic booster' type paks, are there any ill effects of just stopping completely?

I guess I'm asking, "How do I gradually step down?" I don't want to feel so depleted.

Both can be just stopped. Take the three weeks from the one can and your done brother. No need to step down or do anything of that sort. They are both natural and work with your body internally and what you gain with it you keep.

BoOmS89
06-28-09, 12:12 am
Hey guys was up, i just turned 20 and am i able to take stak or should i just stick with m-stak

J-Dawg
07-29-09, 9:50 am
Hey guys was up, i just turned 20 and am i able to take stak or should i just stick with m-stak

My suggestion would be to stick with Animal M-Stak, as at your age, your natural hormones are already at their peak.

Razor
01-31-10, 10:44 pm
If i just finished Stak, can i jump on M-Stak or do i need to wait a month?

C.Coronato
02-01-10, 3:39 pm
If i just finished Stak, can i jump on M-Stak or do i need to wait a month?

You can jump right on brother.

Razor
02-01-10, 3:52 pm
You can jump right on brother.

Thank you sir. I'm geeked can't wait.

giuse22
04-04-10, 4:24 pm
a friend of mine who is 16 is asking me to start taking stack or m-stack. I'm taking m-stack but at his age i don't know what to tell him.

C.Coronato
05-20-10, 2:30 pm
a friend of mine who is 16 is asking me to start taking stack or m-stack. I'm taking m-stack but at his age i don't know what to tell him.

Eat. Ask him what his diet is. Help him with that. He doesnt need any supplements yet.

Abelli
05-26-10, 7:56 pm
Just wondering if i take m-stack and storm do i need a N.O?? And should i take storm pre and post ?

Animal Rep
05-27-10, 11:30 am
Just wondering if i take m-stack and storm do i need a N.O?? And should i take storm pre and post ?

Do you need an NO, like Shock or Pump? No, you dont need anything .. but it would be helpful yes. Take Storm post workout if you get Shock or Pump.

Wait until your 18, no supplements are recommended under that age.

Aggression
05-27-10, 11:33 am
When I take a break from ST, I use Storm preWO. I find that I still get really good pumps from Storm. That iNOXsulin-7 complex really gets the muscles poppin'.

PUMA
01-16-11, 12:43 pm
Decided to stack stak and m-stak together. I'm 21, will be 22 in july. I weigh 135 at 5'10" with 4% body fat. So... Here goes eh?

I started taking the stack 2 days ago, haven't hit the gym yet, but my appetite has already become borderline feral. I almost killed one of my friends yesterday for the protein. Can't wait to see how the affect is in the gym.

Trying to decide what protein to take. I have $75 in gift cards to vitamin shoppe, and protein seems to be the only product that they price reasonably. Hmm, thinking either monster milk, up your mass or something new.

-edit-

Forgot to mention that I also use 1MR for my pre-workout (got a great deal on my cousin whose a PT). It will be interesting to see how they work together, or not...

smoothballer
01-17-11, 8:22 am
Decided to stack stak and m-stak together. I'm 21, will be 22 in july. I weigh 135 at 5'10" with 4% body fat. So... Here goes eh?

I started taking the stack 2 days ago, haven't hit the gym yet, but my appetite has already become borderline feral. I almost killed one of my friends yesterday for the protein. Can't wait to see how the affect is in the gym.

Trying to decide what protein to take. I have $75 in gift cards to vitamin shoppe, and protein seems to be the only product that they price reasonably. Hmm, thinking either monster milk, up your mass or something new.

-edit-

Forgot to mention that I also use 1MR for my pre-workout (got a great deal on my cousin whose a PT). It will be interesting to see how they work together, or not...

M-Stak will make you crazy hungry. What's your diet like bro? Remember supplements only assist your growth, but diet is the key to it all.

Also as a side note, we don't talk about other supplement companies in here. If you have questions about general supplements (creatine, whey, aminos, etc) head to the Supplement 101 section.

Korsair1
01-21-11, 1:23 pm

Ya may wanna take the stim pill(red one) out the M-Stak if you're taking along with Shock Therapy.

Animal Rep
02-03-11, 9:48 am

-edit-

How is the stack working for you?

Jbartley88
02-22-12, 2:42 pm
Hi im 24 6"4 and 240lbs and have a body fat % of about 13-14% iv tried test with stak and then followed by m-stak on many occasions and always get amazing results but here in the uk all those items together can become quite pricey so which do you think will be most suitible for my self to take alone......stak or m-stak as i would like to gain some lean mass

thanks Jason

C.Coronato
04-04-12, 2:43 pm
Hi im 24 6"4 and 240lbs and have a body fat % of about 13-14% iv tried test with stak and then followed by m-stak on many occasions and always get amazing results but here in the uk all those items together can become quite pricey so which do you think will be most suitible for my self to take alone......stak or m-stak as i would like to gain some lean mass

thanks Jason

If you have done both, i would say run the Stak, that would be your best bet my man.

MadMonkey
05-07-12, 9:43 am
i was wondering if it's safe and/or effective for females to take either M Stak or Stak? could there be any negative side effects? thanks!

Aggression
05-07-12, 11:13 am
i was wondering if it's safe and/or effective for females to take either M Stak or Stak? could there be any negative side effects? thanks!

Women can take M-stak. As for Stak, its going to raise the body's natural production of testosterone. So CAN a woman take Stak? Yes. But consider the side effects of raised testosterone levels and it's effect on a woman's body.

MadMonkey
05-07-12, 12:42 pm
Women can take M-stak. As for Stak, its going to raise the body's natural production of testosterone. So CAN a woman take Stak? Yes. But consider the side effects of raised testosterone levels and it's effect on a woman's body.

so would i see result by taking M-stak?? its been hard for me to gain muscle, its either fat or nothing with me. my strength improves but the scale doesn't move and not a lot of mass is added. in about 2-3 months i have gained a few lbs and one inch on my arms. maybe taking Animal PM would be good...? any help is appreciated, thanks again.

lucaitavi
01-05-14, 9:27 am
Hello bros, If I have to start for the first time in my life, which is the best product!? Stak or M-Stak!?

Till now I only use Pump for pre-wo.

Thanks a lot from Italy!

J-Dawg
01-06-14, 10:03 am
Hello bros, If I have to start for the first time in my life, which is the best product!? Stak or M-Stak!?

Till now I only use Pump for pre-wo.

Thanks a lot from Italy!

I think it depends on your goals. Are you looking to optimize key natural anabolic hormone production (testosterone, GH, etc)? Then Stak would be the one for you.

Are you looking to increase protein synthesis and nutrient partitioning without the natural hormone boosters? Then M-Stak would be the one for you.

Stak is great for strength--lifting bigger weights, while M-Stak is great for lean mass and size. And for even great gains, you can stack the two together.

lucaitavi
01-06-14, 11:16 am
I think it depends on your goals. Are you looking to optimize key natural anabolic hormone production (testosterone, GH, etc)? Then Stak would be the one for you?

Are you looking to increase protein synthesis and nutrient partitioning without the natural hormone boosters? Then M-Stak would be the one for you.

Stak is great for strength--lifting bigger weights, while M-Stak is great for lean mass and size. And for even great gains, you can stack the two together.

Probably is better to start with stak cause i'm 5.9 for 161lb, two cycle minimum is required in your opinion?

J-Dawg
01-06-14, 11:53 am
Probably is better to start with stak cause i'm 5.9 for 161lb, two cycle minimum is required in your opinion?

You can see results within the first cycle but I find maximizing a good 42 day cycle is key with Stak.

lucaitavi
01-09-14, 12:44 pm
You can see results within the first cycle but I find maximizing a good 42 day cycle is key with Stak.

Thank u bros, i will try it!

shortstack
01-10-14, 11:37 am
This is the only stack that I've been on since the new formula came out at last years cage. M Stak and Stak is a powerful combo. I've run 2 cans back to back several times over the past year and had lots of good number increases.

I would especially recommend it for guys creeping up around 30-40 for a boost in overall lifting performance. I'll be 40 next year and I'm lifting at a higher level than I ever have in the past. Love that it's a natural booster and nothing scary to worry about in the formula. For a drug tested lifter that's a huge bonus. I can still get some performance gains out of this combo and not worry about failing a UA.

lucaitavi
01-21-14, 12:54 pm
This is the only stack that I've been on since the new formula came out at last years cage. M Stak and Stak is a powerful combo. I've run 2 cans back to back several times over the past year and had lots of good number increases.

I would especially recommend it for guys creeping up around 30-40 for a boost in overall lifting performance. I'll be 40 next year and I'm lifting at a higher level than I ever have in the past. Love that it's a natural booster and nothing scary to worry about in the formula. For a drug tested lifter that's a huge bonus. I can still get some performance gains out of this combo and not worry about failing a UA.

When i finish the first cycle of Stak can I switch directly to M-Stak o I have to do 1 week off anycase!?

shortstack
01-21-14, 1:54 pm
When i finish the first cycle of Stak can I switch directly to M-Stak o I have to do 1 week off anycase!?

I run Stak and M-Stak at the same time. Stak pre workout and M-Stack a couple hours later. I'll also be running 2 cans of each back to back before taking a week off. But that's just me.

I'm not sure you need a week off between but maybe one of the other guys can chime in on that. If you're looking to gain weight and add size, really nail down your diet while taking Stak or M-Stak. Eat clean and eat a lot and these supplements will help you get the gains you want.

sk576c
04-21-14, 8:31 am
I'm starting Stak and M-Stak today. I'm planning to take the M-Stak at lunch around 11 am then take the Stak at 230 and lifting at 315. Does that sound like the proper schedule?

Also I've been reading that it's OK to take the red (energy/stim) pill out of the M-Stak and add it to the Stak when I take it as a pre-workout? I assume it's OK to eat a pre-workout snack as well as taking the Stak?

mstersmith
04-25-14, 1:34 pm
I run Stak and M-Stak at the same time. Stak pre workout and M-Stack a couple hours later. I'll also be running 2 cans of each back to back before taking a week off. But that's just me.

I'm not sure you need a week off between but maybe one of the other guys can chime in on that. If you're looking to gain weight and add size, really nail down your diet while taking Stak or M-Stak. Eat clean and eat a lot and these supplements will help you get the gains you want.

Good info bro. Just want to ask if you had nay negative side effects for running them at 2 cycles at a time? The can says 3 weeks on 1 week off. Now I know thats a recomendation and we are all adults here but I always assumed Animal had good reason for this. I am 34 and ussually run Stak for three weeks and switch to M-Stak three weeks. Asking as I want to run animal Test with the Stak read great reviews on the combo but was hesitant.