PDA

View Full Version : Animal FAQ Suggestion Box

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 11:49 am
As we get them, we'll add new Animal product FAQs to this section. If you have a suggestion for a future FAQ, post it here. When we get enough, we'll post the response as a new FAQ. Thanks.

bharatoza
07-01-07, 2:07 pm
Does diet soda or diet green tea affect the absorption of any of the Animal products? I consume these drinks to mask the taste of tuna and Pak,Pump,Flex,Nitro are my staples. I have also used Cuts.

Bruiser
07-01-07, 3:15 pm
Do you suggest using 2 paks a day for everyone, or is one pak and a few standard multis ok to make up the difference?

bharatoza
07-01-07, 3:49 pm
Do you suggest using 2 paks a day for everyone, or is one pak and a few standard multis ok to make up the difference?

From all that I've read about the Pak (website, FAQs and the can itself), I believe one Pak is enough unless you are preparing for a show.

Riesjs
07-03-07, 1:46 pm
How many consecutive cycles do you suggest we use with products such as m-stak, stak 2, etc....to see decent results?

1 cycle then off? 3 cycles? a year?.....

Quadz
07-07-07, 9:39 pm
How many consecutive cycles do you suggest we use with products such as m-stak, stak 2, etc....to see decent results?

I believe you can use m-stak and or stak 2 for up to 6 months, as long as you follow the 3 week on 1 week off strategy. I remember reading this in the animal pak owners manuel...those still around?

fernandob
07-08-07, 11:48 am
stacking animal pak,stack 2, and nitro trying to lose weight,a nd get in shape....lmk what you think

simpleguy
07-09-07, 10:44 am
could you be more specific? are you tryin' to lose weight or fat? I guess fat... well, if you're on a good diet, and doing cardio, this stack can definitely help you... by that I mean you're making sure you're losing fat, and not muscle...

justinbrown
07-30-07, 1:30 pm
heres one

what nutrients are in each pill?

brandonA
07-30-07, 1:32 pm
heres one

Which product?

-B

justinbrown
08-06-07, 4:52 pm
Which product?

-B

any man

i dont need to know if thats what your thinking...i was saying that more for the benefit of other people who were curious

ZDetermined
11-08-07, 5:22 pm
If you take animal test. or any testosterone booster is it wise to take an offcycle supplement afterwards to control estrogen levels?

simpleguy
11-09-07, 8:50 am
If you take animal test. or any testosterone booster is it wise to take an offcycle supplement afterwards to control estrogen levels?

it is suggested on the can/site/in the faq section to cycle off test with m-stak

pmug0000
11-15-07, 10:22 am
I'm only 20, but I'd like to try Stak 2. Is 20 years a little too young for this product?
I've had great results with M-Stak, but I know that I should switch things up eventually. Would Stak 2 be bad for someone at my age?

simpleguy
11-15-07, 10:59 am
I'm only 20, but I'd like to try Stak 2. Is 20 years a little too young for this product?
I've had great results with M-Stak, but I know that I should switch things up eventually. Would Stak 2 be bad for someone at my age?

I doubt it would be bad but it might not be so good, your test levels should be pretty high already

Big Wides
11-15-07, 11:06 am

yes....use what your body is already producing....would stay away from that till your about 25 and over

Universal Rep
11-15-07, 11:43 am
Fellas, let's use this thread for what questions you'd like to see added to the Animal FAQ section. For individual questions, post 'em in the regular "Packs" section. That way, people will see 'em. Thanks.

Upstatebuilder07
11-15-07, 11:45 am
any man

i dont need to know if thats what your thinking...i was saying that more for the benefit of other people who were curious

use the search this has been posted many times before, I have a diagram with all the pak pills info saved on my comp

Upstatebuilder07
11-15-07, 11:46 am
Fellas, let's use this thread for what questions you'd like to see added to the Animal FAQ section. For individual questions, post 'em in the regular "Packs" section. That way, people will see 'em. Thanks.

here's one rep, is it recommended to use test with other test products? or immedietly following the use of another test product?

pmug0000
11-16-07, 10:54 pm
Is there a recommended minimum age for Stak 2? Is it 18? Is it 21?

Thunder Chicken
11-17-07, 5:59 pm
im trying to get big as in Mass right now, it would be sweet if you had a mass protein like 60 or 70 of protein.

weakestlink
11-20-07, 1:45 pm
Could I take double the dosage of M-Stak? If this is possible will i be able to see better gains then taking 1 serving? I am asking this because some of the ingredents are recommended to be taken at high dosages.

Shukin
11-20-07, 6:04 pm

This is a must answered question as there is conflicting info in the forum....

Enforcer
02-04-08, 11:38 am
Your body can't digest all of that protein in one serving. On average your body can only consume 30-35 grams of protein per serving. Waht you need is more calories in order to gain the mass you are looking for.

Enforcer
02-04-08, 11:44 am
Originally Posted by Riesjs

Try this. Go on a cycle of your products for 8 weeks consecutively and then take 2 weeks off. Then go back on for another 6 weeks and then take 2 weeks off again. Repeat this cycle as you feel necessary. Try this and see how its works.

islandmagicmic
03-03-08, 2:33 pm
Hello- I working out @ 6am 4 days week… My stack Test ,Flex, Pak and pump. I have been taking the test and the pump on an empty stomach, Can I drink a protein shake like muscle mike with pump and test. help me!!!!!

born0withno0soul
03-03-08, 2:35 pm
drink a protein shake before you go workout.

Tork
03-24-08, 8:58 pm
Here is a great suggestion, put a date out that we can buy Animal Omega!

npeezy
04-06-08, 10:22 pm
i would love to see a break down of each pill. aka which pill is what in each animal product

J-Dawg
04-07-08, 4:23 pm
i would love to see a break down of each pill. aka which pill is what in each animal product

Most of the formulas are proprietary, however, if you need to remove any pills for any reason you can always shoot an email over to info@animalpak.com or call our toll free number @ 1-800-872-0101.

J-Dawg
04-07-08, 4:24 pm
Here is a great suggestion, put a date out that we can buy Animal Omega!

It's finally out bro: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=16558

bigunz85
05-11-08, 4:16 pm
could i use shock therapy/storm along with pump just wondering thanks alot.

Darkness_gT_
05-19-08, 12:35 pm
Ok I am 17 years old and i was wondering if I could take Test? Just one cycle would that do my body damage?????????

Email me Sideburned06@yahoo.com anyone with answers thanx

corneliu_zv
07-25-08, 3:36 pm
i want to use Test, Stak 2, M-stak, pump, pak, omega,flex.... how and when should i take them??
please help me

RedLegCulbe
09-22-08, 7:32 am
I noticed that TEST has a few things that you want to avoid taking into your system while you are on it, one of which is white willow bark and or anti inflamitories. I am about to start taking carnitech with my stack and was wondering if the white willow bark would affect the cuts or stak that I am taking as well. If not I was wondering what I should avoid consuming with those products if anything.

nic_hendy
11-14-08, 1:45 pm
I Take Animal Pak and take GNC pro performance WHEY protein and I was just wondering what other Animal product would be the best for gaining some muscle mass while getting stronger, I was thinking Animal STAK but just gimme some suggestions please on what to stack it with.. Thanks

zsuperc
01-11-09, 8:54 pm
hi there guys..i'm from far away Malaysia. I love using these products and hell it works. but as it is pricy on your country, its much more here in my country. As for the animal pump it cost about $59.95 in your country, its about $220.00 in my country currency notes. wish that i could find an alternative ways to buy cheaper animal products..peace

TigerAce01
01-11-09, 9:48 pm
I Take Animal Pak and take GNC pro performance WHEY protein and I was just wondering what other Animal product would be the best for gaining some muscle mass while getting stronger, I was thinking Animal STAK but just gimme some suggestions please on what to stack it with.. Thanks

Hey brother, you aren't actually allowed to talk about specific brands on the Forvm, it's against the rules we all signed. It's just fine if you accidentally did it and no one has brought it to your attention, but jut use a general product name, like protein powder, NO product, or creatine product. No problems, just don't want to see you get in any trouble.

As to your question, Pak and protein is a good standard base. At your age, Stak is a waste of time and money, your body naturally has more than enough testosterone. I would add in some aminos and creatine then go from there.

-Ace

TigerAce01
01-11-09, 10:00 pm
I noticed that TEST has a few things that you want to avoid taking into your system while you are on it, one of which is white willow bark and or anti inflamitories. I am about to start taking carnitech with my stack and was wondering if the white willow bark would affect the cuts or stak that I am taking as well. If not I was wondering what I should avoid consuming with those products if anything.

The reason that you should avoid anti-inflammatory medications as well as white willow (aspirin) is due to the fact that it neutralizes the effects of the arachidonic acid that is included in the Animal Test formula. The Animal Stak and Cuts formulas do not include arachidonic acid, so there is no problem with taking Carnitech.

-Ace

Big3
01-26-09, 1:27 pm
I noticed that a lot of companies have produced new prohormones that are still legal like tren, epi, superdrol clones and whatnot..... now, I know it's against the FORVM rules to discuss PH's, but I was wondering if Universal or Animal will come up with a legal prohormone like they did with Stak and Test a while back..... just wondering....

Angst
02-06-09, 10:13 pm

Stak is a fine product that'll definitely help you gain strength and mass, you may also want to consider Realgains.

hi there guys..i'm from far away Malaysia. I love using these products and hell it works. but as it is pricy on your country, its much more here in my country. As for the animal pump it cost about $59.95 in your country, its about $220.00 in my country currency notes. wish that i could find an alternative ways to buy cheaper animal products..peace

Have you tried to buy it off Amazon or eBay? Some of the sellers are willing to ship internationally.

Dingo
02-13-09, 2:10 am
heres one

this would be helpful to alot of people, especially with the staples like pak, omega, flex, nitro. almost like a table of contents so if you need to avoid certain minerals and what not, you dont have to avoid the entire product.

btw i thought this was a suggestion box, not a standard QnA thread.

Pound-for-pound
05-04-09, 4:40 pm
Are Animal products safe for pro athletes ?

PPS
05-04-09, 4:49 pm
PUMP and TEST
Guys, Sorry to be bothering you but, I want to start next week and I don't know how.

I know that Test is suppost to be taken together with a meal prior to workout but, I workout 3:30AM. What should I do? Thank u very much for reading my question and I would appreciate any answer.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Angst
05-04-09, 8:16 pm
Are Animal products safe for pro athletes ?

There are no illegal substance in Animal products, but you should always check with the organization so you know which substances are banned.

Pound-for-pound
05-04-09, 8:22 pm
There are no illegal substance in Animal products, but you should always check with the organization so you know which substances are banned.

Thanks mate i will do just to be safe !

Angst
05-04-09, 8:27 pm
Thanks mate i will do just to be safe !

No problem, which sport do you play?

daddyg
08-25-09, 9:42 pm
i pump 4days and rest 3 straight should i still take mstak as directed or only on lift days since we are to cycle 7 days off any way.

Angst
08-26-09, 11:42 am
i pump 4days and rest 3 straight should i still take mstak as directed or only on lift days since we are to cycle 7 days off any way.

You definitely want to take it everyday for 3 weeks and then cycle off for one week. M-stak helps your body to better utilize the food you eat, and nutrition on non training days is just as important as nutrition on training days.

daddyg
08-26-09, 5:27 pm
thanks angst for the info my first cycle let ya know what happens.

charlievanriper
08-27-09, 12:08 pm
This is the Stack I am starting today for mass gain.
Morning first thing before Cardio - Omega
Breakfast - Pak
45 minutes before Workout - Stak ( this is for the next 2 weeks, then I am adding Test)
30 minutes before workout - Shock Therapy
IntraWorkout - gatorade w/ water and 5 gram creatine
Post workout - Protien Shake
Post Workout Meal
Evening meal - CLA 1 capsule
Bedtime - CLA - 1 capsule/ Flex /Calcium tab ( 650 mg with D&K)

every meal I will add 3 or 4 UniLiver Tabs

Test will be added 2 weeks after Stak then I am either going to run a can of M-Stak or another can of Stak or Test.

I wanted some feedback on what you guys both Reps and experienced lifters think about this plan of action, Yes I am also looking for feedback from the younger guys out thier.

Angst
08-27-09, 12:33 pm
This is the Stack I am starting today for mass gain.
Morning first thing before Cardio - Omega
Breakfast - Pak
45 minutes before Workout - Stak ( this is for the next 2 weeks, then I am adding Test)
30 minutes before workout - Shock Therapy
IntraWorkout - gatorade w/ water and 5 gram creatine
Post workout - Protien Shake
Post Workout Meal
Evening meal - CLA 1 capsule
Bedtime - CLA - 1 capsule/ Flex /Calcium tab ( 650 mg with D&K)

every meal I will add 3 or 4 UniLiver Tabs

Test will be added 2 weeks after Stak then I am either going to run a can of M-Stak or another can of Stak or Test.

I wanted some feedback on what you guys both Reps and experienced lifters think about this plan of action, Yes I am also looking for feedback from the younger guys out thier.

Everything looks good except I dont think taking Omega before morning cardio is a good idea, since it may interfere with fat-burning. And if you are taking Omega, then the CLA capsules may not be necessary since Omega has CLA in it. I would suggest taking Omega with the evening meal.

charlievanriper
08-27-09, 1:13 pm
Thx for the input Angst, I was taking Omega at night but the faqs page suggested to take Flex at night and omega in the morning so I thought since I get up and do cardio early ( around 3 or 3:30 that I would take it then, the whole concept was since pretty much everything I read says not to take EFA's wit meals or with fiber ( so meaning meals ) since the fiber will prevent the absorption of said oils I wanted to take them on an empty stomach. What would you say to taking them after my Cardio session but an hour before Bk, or doing Flex at dinner and Omega before bed.
I am not sure how taking them a couple hrs before a hard training session would effect the absorption and performance of the Flex also, with the sweat and higher stress levels of the training or trained body.

charlievanriper
08-27-09, 1:15 pm
Thx for the input Angst, I was taking Omega at night but the faqs page suggested to take Flex at night and omega in the morning so I thought since I get up and do cardio early ( around 3 or 3:30 that I would take it then, the whole concept was since pretty much everything I read says not to take EFA's wit meals or with fiber ( so meaning meals ) since the fiber will prevent the absorption of said oils I wanted to take them on an empty stomach. What would you say to taking them after my Cardio session but an hour before Bk, or doing Flex at dinner and Omega before bed.
I am not sure how taking them a couple hrs before a hard training session would effect the absorption and performance of the Flex also, with the sweat and higher stress levels of the training or trained body.

Also how long do you think I should go before running a can of M-Stak, and do you suggest stak/Test/Stak
Stak / Test / Test
or Stak / Test ? m-Stak repeat

Angst
08-27-09, 2:42 pm
Also how long do you think I should go before running a can of M-Stak, and do you suggest stak/Test/Stak
Stak / Test / Test
or Stak / Test ? m-Stak repeat

Actually taking Omega with a meal will help with the absorption, you just don't want to take it with a high fiber meal, I think any meal under 10 grams of fiber would be fine.

If you are on Stak right now, I would suggest taking Test one or two weeks after Stak, and follow the instruction on the label of Test. I believe it says to run 2 cans of Test back to back, followed by a can of M-stak.

charlievanriper
08-27-09, 2:43 pm
Cool Thx Angst appreciate it. I started today with Stak.

So then I'll switch Omega from before bed to dinner and Flex before bedtime, would that be effective, I really hope flex will improve my Shoulder ( its not dibilitating by it gets sore). I'll post starting pic's also tomorrow. I made good gains the last cycle of Stak, I'm hoping for even more gains this time.

Angst
08-27-09, 5:35 pm
Cool Thx Angst appreciate it. I started today with Stak.

So then I'll switch Omega from before bed to dinner and Flex before bedtime, would that be effective, I really hope flex will improve my Shoulder ( its not dibilitating by it gets sore). I'll post starting pic's also tomorrow. I made good gains the last cycle of Stak, I'm hoping for even more gains this time.

That should work fine. I recently finished a can of Flex and my joints are feeling a lot better. I have shoulder pains from time to time too, and Flex definitely helps.

3du
10-20-09, 11:27 am
can I take m stack with food or should I take it on an empty stomach?

The_Hardworker
12-08-09, 11:31 am
hi, i am a hardgainer and recently purchased m-stak. i want to achieve some lean mass. I take my mass gainer 2 times aday, 10am and after my workout. When i combined this with my hi calorie diet i started to notice some flab gathering around my mid section (never happened before and dont know how to handle it, i DONT LIKE IT!) when i spoke to my local suplement rep he recomended that i rather try a whey. When i am on m-stak can i swop my mass gainer with a whey protein and just consume my carbs from my whole food rather than my shakes? and just get down as much whey as possible? Will i still achieve great lean mass with every cycle? Waiting your speedy and pro help

Mr. Dead
12-08-09, 11:42 am
hi, i am a hardgainer and recently purchased m-stak. i want to achieve some lean mass. I take my mass gainer 2 times aday, 10am and after my workout. When i combined this with my hi calorie diet i started to notice some flab gathering around my mid section (never happened before and dont know how to handle it, i DONT LIKE IT!) when i spoke to my local suplement rep he recomended that i rather try a whey. When i am on m-stak can i swop my mass gainer with a whey protein and just consume my carbs from my whole food rather than my shakes? and just get down as much whey as possible? Will i still achieve great lean mass with every cycle? Waiting your speedy and pro help

Most people are going to ask you, what your high calorie diet looks like... What your macros are, and what your training regimen looks like, as well as your age...

Harm
04-03-10, 3:31 pm
Is it okay to take cut and m-stak at the same time?
I'm currently taking pak, cut, and m-stak.
I take cuts in the morning. Pak with breakfast.
But my schedule can't fit the time restraints of the 4 hours between each back, staggered.

So I was wondering if I can take out a stim from the cut or m-stak and just take them together?
If so, which stim should I take out? Are they the same?

Sphinx
04-03-10, 6:12 pm
Is it okay to take cut and m-stak at the same time?
I'm currently taking pak, cut, and m-stak.
I take cuts in the morning. Pak with breakfast.
But my schedule can't fit the time restraints of the 4 hours between each back, staggered.

So I was wondering if I can take out a stim from the cut or m-stak and just take them together?
If so, which stim should I take out? Are they the same?

Its totally fine to take Cuts and M-Stak at the same time, however, I want to throw my 2 cents in on this. M-Stak in my opinion is more of a bulking supplement. I've used it many times with great success and one thing I noticed is that it sends your appetite through the roof. Cuts on the other hand is pretty much cutting. You wouldn't want to reduce your diet if taking M-Stak because it kinda denies it from reaching its full potential. And for Cuts, if your cutting, a bulking diet probably wouldn't suit you.

But, its up to you, so I'll answer your questions. The red capsule in M-Stak is the stimulant. As for Cuts, its one of the brown capsules, not entirely sure which one though. Taking the stim out from M-Stak isn't a problem, especially for people who might not like the kick you usually get from it, or if they take other supps which add to the stim effect. The capsule in Cuts, I remember reading that the one with the caffeine has other ingredients in it which would end up you taking other stuff out along with the caffeine.

Hope this helps.

blaine
04-09-10, 12:29 am
Sup, I want to take your supplements. I am in the coast guard, their supplement policy is the same as the ncaa. They do random drug tests often, and can target a "random" person for a different test for ingrediants that are banned by the ncaa.

My FAQ; what products can I use that will not get me into trouble with ncaa/coast guard tests?

I have been lifting for 5 months and gained 25 pounds just drinking muscle milk protien and cycling through one bottle of creatine. I am ready for the next step.

Very respectfully,
Blaine

SailinScotty
04-09-10, 3:28 am
Sup, I want to take your supplements. I am in the coast guard, their supplement policy is the same as the ncaa. They do random drug tests often, and can target a "random" person for a different test for ingrediants that are banned by the ncaa.

My FAQ; what products can I use that will not get me into trouble with ncaa/coast guard tests?

I have been lifting for 5 months and gained 25 pounds just drinking muscle milk protien and cycling through one bottle of creatine. I am ready for the next step.

Very respectfully,
Blaine

None of Universal or Animals products have any illegal substances. Your best bet would be to take the ingredient list of the supplement you are wanting to take and run it by someone that does the testing. The only supplements that might cause problems would be the test boosters.

blaine
04-13-10, 4:07 am
i took a ncaa list of banned substances and compared it with pack, nitro and pump. It looks like i will be okay. The ncaa list is bullshit, they state that if a substance isnt on the list or is similiar to the ones on the list it could still be banned. I am not worried about substances being banned just their deal on drug tests. I get randomed every 4 months and they initialy don't test for everything. But if my command suspects anything they can fuck me with a supplement test.

Animal Rep
04-20-10, 1:34 pm
If you are worried about any supplement being on your banned list, just check with the organization your with. Everyone looks for different things.

Busted
08-08-10, 12:08 pm
What would be a good stacking timeline for stacking M-Stak and Stak. the package says to take both of them 30-45 min before working out but that seems like a lot of pills at one time. ant suggestions on spacing them out throughout the day?

ontheEDGE
08-08-10, 2:11 pm
What would be a good stacking timeline for stacking M-Stak and Stak. the package says to take both of them 30-45 min before working out but that seems like a lot of pills at one time. ant suggestions on spacing them out throughout the day?

Probably best way would be separate 15 min apart 30-45 before workout. The order is up to you, m-stak has the stim so that may affect the decision. Also I have heard that if you really felt you had to, suggest the 2nd best time for Stak would be at night closer to bed time. I did it this way when I used Test and had no problem.

Busted
08-15-10, 11:46 am
can you stack *** and animal Stak? i looked in the ingredients anfd they both have Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate in them. i use to take *** but i switched to Animal products. i dont get the rush from Animal stak that i got from *** and am trying to get that initial rush back. is it safe to stack the two togeather or should i take another preworkout supp?

widdlewade44
08-15-10, 12:51 pm
can you stack *** and animal Stak? i looked in the ingredients anfd they both have Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate in them. i use to take *** but i switched to Animal products. i dont get the rush from Animal stak that i got from *** and am trying to get that initial rush back. is it safe to stack the two togeather or should i take another preworkout supp?

Have you tried Animal Pump or Shock Therapy for pre-workout supps?

Is your diet in check? Food and the proper amounts (of food) will make the supplements work better.

Kevin
widdlewade44

ontheEDGE
08-16-10, 10:27 am

I originally thought they would stack like taking Pump and M Stak but this is from the site itself...
Check out the link, actually tells you exactly how to do the M Stak and Stak. Choose Off Season Mass Gaining Stack: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

liamkelly123
09-01-10, 7:21 pm
hey i was wondering if anybody could tell me if this many animal products is to many. test,stak,pak,flex and pm. in the morning i take pak before training i take test and stak after training i take flex and before bed i take pm. could this be dangerous to the body i eat well high protine and carbs plus plenty of water.

Udele
10-30-10, 2:30 am
Can you tell me what neutritions are involved in each pill?

Animal Rep
02-09-11, 10:23 am
hey i was wondering if anybody could tell me if this many animal products is to many. test,stak,pak,flex and pm. in the morning i take pak before training i take test and stak after training i take flex and before bed i take pm. could this be dangerous to the body i eat well high protine and carbs plus plenty of water.

That stack would work very well, as long as you are old enough and your diet is on par.

Can you tell me what neutritions are involved in each pill?

The breakdown of each tablet and capsule is part of a proprietary blend. If there is a specific ingredient you wanted to take out, that MAY be a possibility. Email info@animalpak.com

Phil800101
02-28-11, 2:12 pm
I have an idea for a new FAQ.

I see a lot of people asking for clarification on the "empty stomach" recommendation on Nitro, Cuts, PM, etc. It seems that people are taking this to mean a literally empty stomach, as in not having eaten anything for several hours. My understanding was always that when the directions say to take on an empty stomach, it means not to eat for 30-45 minutes before/after taking. This is what I've normally seen advised, and I assumed this goes for any product with the "empty stomach" recommendation, but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, I think it might be helpful to have that clarified in a general FAQ. I know the info is covered in some of the individual FAQs in one way or another. If I'm wrong and the guidelines are actually different product to product, then maybe adding a new FAQ for said products specifically addressing this question.

smoothballer
02-28-11, 2:14 pm
I have an idea for a new FAQ.

I see a lot of people asking for clarification on the "empty stomach" recommendation on Nitro, Cuts, PM, etc. It seems that people are taking this to mean a literally empty stomach, as in not having eaten anything for several hours. My understanding was always that when the directions say to take on an empty stomach, it means not to eat for 30-45 minutes before/after taking. This is what I've normally seen advised, and I assumed this goes for any product with the "empty stomach" recommendation, but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, I think it might be helpful to have that clarified in a general FAQ. I know the info is covered in some of the individual FAQs in one way or another. If I'm wrong and the guidelines are actually different product to product, then maybe adding a new FAQ for said products specifically addressing this question.

Good Call. We've all had this question at some point or another...

B.S.
03-08-11, 12:24 am
my girlfriend was asking about taking cuts and on one of the cuts faqs about women taking cuts it says yes and thats great however it should say something about how st johns wort shuts down certain contraceptives.
just my opinion

JUGGERNAUT
06-07-11, 5:27 pm
I noticed that a lot of companies have produced new prohormones that are still legal like tren, epi, superdrol clones and whatnot..... now, I know it's against the FORVM rules to discuss PH's, but I was wondering if Universal or Animal will come up with a legal prohormone like they did with Stak and Test a while back..... just wondering....

Not likely and no real need if you ask me. Why risk a companies rep or put it on a radar just because you have a few rebel companies selling stuff that WILL get banned and maybe locked up/shut down for it? The new ANIMAL TEST/STAK is great and there are no worries.

BigAnt
06-07-11, 9:11 pm
not likely and no real need if you ask me. Why risk a companies rep or put it on a radar just because you have a few rebel companies selling stuff that will get banned and maybe locked up/shut down for it? The new animal test/stak is great and there are no worries.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x2!

Big C
06-07-11, 9:15 pm
Not likely and no real need if you ask me. Why risk a companies rep or put it on a radar just because you have a few rebel companies selling stuff that WILL get banned and maybe locked up/shut down for it? The new ANIMAL TEST/STAK is great and there are no worries.

Agreed with Juggs. The damage prohormones can do on one's HPTA axis is vastly underrated. Plus you will have 16-18 year old kids who want a quick fix to get huge running to the store to purchase these products. Just my opinion but prohormones are bad news and I hope Animal never goes that route - which I don't think they will.

Ronin
12-29-11, 7:19 am
I would like to ask wether nitro and uni-liver are comparable in them Amino Acids or which one is more sufficient?
(canīt buy both of them, budget's too low). What would you suggest to buy?
I use Pak/Pump and whey protein.

B.S.
12-29-11, 1:16 pm
i would say uniliver its great and cheap and you can take it anytime through out the day i got to the point where i was taking almost 50 a day and it was putting a ton of muscle on me

Phil800101
12-29-11, 4:31 pm
I would like to ask wether nitro and uni-liver are comparable in them Amino Acids or which one is more sufficient?
(canīt buy both of them, budget's too low). What would you suggest to buy?
I use Pak/Pump and whey protein.

Uni-Liver is essentially freeze-dried liver. Concentrated protein/aminos in a convenient form and in a greater dose per serving than one would get just from eating liver.

Nitro, on the other hand, is focused and isolated essential amino acids (EAA), including the proprietary human muscle protein complex, which is comprised of the amino acids that make up muscle tissue.

If I had to choose one, it would be Nitro all the way. Both are great, but with Nitro you are getting a very focused and concentrated dose of EAAs in a profile that is hard to find elsewhere, or replicate with food or supplemental protein sources. In my experience, Nitro is hands-down the most effective supplement I have ever taken. Period.

If you need to stretch the budget, you could take one packet of Nitro only after each training session. Assuming you train 4-5 days a week, this would give you anywhere from 8-11 weeks per can.

Ronin
12-30-11, 4:46 am
Uni-Liver is essentially freeze-dried liver. Concentrated protein/aminos in a convenient form and in a greater dose per serving than one would get just from eating liver.

Nitro, on the other hand, is focused and isolated essential amino acids (EAA), including the proprietary human muscle protein complex, which is comprised of the amino acids that make up muscle tissue.

If I had to choose one, it would be Nitro all the way. Both are great, but with Nitro you are getting a very focused and concentrated dose of EAAs in a profile that is hard to find elsewhere, or replicate with food or supplemental protein sources. In my experience, Nitro is hands-down the most effective supplement I have ever taken. Period.

If you need to stretch the budget, you could take one packet of Nitro only after each training session. Assuming you train 4-5 days a week, this would give you anywhere from 8-11 weeks per can. Thanks, thats exactly what Iīm gonna do.

txavi
01-05-12, 11:06 am
I bought Universal ripped fast 120 capsules and in the label you can read the dosage is 4 capsules 30 minutes before the workout, but some people say that 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast is even better.

What do you think is better? many thanks

txavi
01-17-12, 4:06 pm
I bought Universal ripped fast 120 capsules and in the label you can read the dosage is 4 capsules 30 minutes before the workout, but some people say that 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast is even better.

What do you think is better? many thanks

after some days I can say that I get better results If I take 4 capsules 30 minutes before the work out.

txavi
01-17-12, 4:08 pm
I am going to buy Animal M stak and I would like to know If after the workout is better Universal ultra Whey Protein or Animal Nitro.

If I take Animal Mstak and NItro, is the protein shake necessary or with both mstak and Nitro is enough?
Thanks

smoothballer
01-18-12, 9:59 am
I am going to buy Animal M stak and I would like to know If after the workout is better Universal ultra Whey Protein or Animal Nitro.

If I take Animal Mstak and NItro, is the protein shake necessary or with both mstak and Nitro is enough?
Thanks

Protein is essential after a workout, but if you are going to eat a meal with protein shortly after your workout the Whey can be skipped.

chril004
07-15-13, 5:21 pm
Please can you tell me if St Johns Wort is in Animal Cuts and also are there any ingredients that would have an interaction with pregabalin medication?
thanks

bhp
12-19-13, 7:58 am
Hi guys, I bought an animal pump and it has 5 white pills. No yellow pills is it fake?

G-Six
12-19-13, 9:55 am
Hi guys, I bought an animal pump and it has 5 white pills. No yellow pills is it fake?

Hey buddy, im going to PM you to resolve this matter

G-Six
12-19-13, 10:05 am

Actually, we'll just do it on here because im not sure if my PM has gone through and I want to resolve this for you. Where did you buy the product? In USA or outside of the USA? Is there any red capsules or brown tablets in any of the packs?

bhp
12-19-13, 10:41 am
Actually, we'll just do it on here because im not sure if my PM has gone through and I want to resolve this for you. Where did you buy the product? In USA or outside of the USA? Is there any red capsules or brown tablets in any of the packs?

I am from turkey i got it outside of the usa. it has one red capsule and three brown tablets. 4 white pills seems same size, 1 white pill is bigger than.

G-Six
12-19-13, 11:26 am
I am from turkey i got it outside of the usa. it has one red capsule and three brown tablets. 4 white pills seems same size, 1 white pill is bigger than.

Hey buddy, I thought you were going to say it was outside the USA. The Pump you have is not fake from the description. That is EU version of Animal Pump. Those "white" looking capsules actually aren't white they are clear but ingredients inside are white so that it appears to be white. In many EU countries, yellow coloring is not allowed for capsules so instead of making a Pump for each country, we just generalized it into an EU version without the yellow capsules. If you still have further doubts, PM me the batch# and expiration date and I will have Quality Control verify it for you, but from what you are describing, you have the correct product

Highlander
08-20-14, 10:39 am
I'm taking a pre-workout, amino acids, and creatine right now for in the gym and when I throw. I was wondering what else I should add to my regiment? I have taken animal products in the past, but the local GNC's don't carry all of your products and I couldn't stay on a steady flow with ordering online. I want to start taking them again, I loved how they helped me in the gym and I can't wait to see what they do for me in my competitions.

Animal Rep
10-21-14, 8:36 am
I'm taking a pre-workout, amino acids, and creatine right now for in the gym and when I throw. I was wondering what else I should add to my regiment? I have taken animal products in the past, but the local GNC's don't carry all of your products and I couldn't stay on a steady flow with ordering online. I want to start taking them again, I loved how they helped me in the gym and I can't wait to see what they do for me in my competitions.

Hey Brother,

I would suggest giving Stak or M Stak a try with the regimen you have going now. You have your major requirements covered from what you listed, something like these two could give you that extra push you've been looking for. Both products are run for a 3 week on/1 week off cycle and come packaged to suit that perfectly. Check out the Packs section on the site here and see which one might be a better fit for you.

spartan300
06-17-16, 9:33 pm
Where exactly do the "dangers" lye? This concerns me greatly. I'm a 60 year old man, should I even be using your products?

spartan300
06-20-16, 6:46 pm
I'm I the only 60 year old here? Seriously? I need to know.

GunRock
10-13-16, 8:55 pm
Where exactly do the "dangers" lye? This concerns me greatly. I'm a 60 year old man, should I even be using your products?

Hey I am 43 but I'd like to live to be 60 and beyond if that helps. I asked a similar question when my wife was pregnant and we wanted to know if some of the products were okay. The answer I got was multi layered:

1. Nobody at Universal knows what you are personally allergic to so they advise you to label check so you don't take something that is safe for most of the population but might kill you.
2. If you participate in organized sports (whether it be high school or something federation based like powerlifting) your organization might not allow you to take something that is safe but considered "performance enhancing". For example, Jesse Norris, who is ridiculously strong any way received a temporary suspension from the IPF for taking a preworkout (not an Animal product) that was on their ever changing banned substance list. So you need to label check to make sure that you're not inadvertently violating something that will negate six months of training.
3. Although we should all have common sense, somebody out there doesn't and to protect the company from his lack of attention, Universal takes the step to warn you that some people shouldn't take test boosters (8 year old kids, pregnant or nursing mothers etc.)

FYI, what I was asking about was Animal Whey because we wanted to increase her daily caloric intake (she was already eating a healthy diet but needed more calories since she was pregnant) and we thought that Animal Whey or Animal Mass might be a better solution than the junk food that pregnant women often take. However, there's a warning label on Animal Mass and Whey. So I made the phone call and got the answers I listed above.

I hope that long answer helped out and I apologize for not speaking up before but I honestly just saw this.

aste
01-03-17, 7:31 am
I've a question, why is no Coleus Forskohlii in the EU version of Animal Cuts ?
We have some german brand fatburner with Coleus Forskohlii on the market whitout any problems.

spartan300
07-30-18, 10:09 am
Time for a CONTEST! Yeah that's right! A freakin' contest! Start giving something back to the loyal group of followers! Offer prizes in the form of product. Vouchers for 30% off stuff. I been buying your shit since the 70's Dont ever recall you guys doing anything like that. I'm a firm believer in supplements always have been. I spend anywhere from $150 to 200 a month on ANIMAL supplements. Time to return the favor!

spartan300
07-30-18, 10:16 am
The latest in the ANIMAL line. All the good shit proven to be most effective when it comes to building beastly proportions! HMB, CREATINE,BCAA, GLUTAMINE YOU NEED THIS ONE!