PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Universal supps

Hollywood
01-19-07, 1:53 pm
Lately I've been using massnutrition.com to order all my supplements just because its the cheapest place I've seen, but it takes well over a week to ship which really sucks and im starting to get pissed about it. Where do you guys get yours from?

rant
01-19-07, 1:58 pm
sometimes Bodybuilding.com or Prosource .net

Riesjs
01-19-07, 2:04 pm
massnutrition is great, pay enough and no shipping. check out easypricematch, do some research save some cash

Greg_G
01-19-07, 2:09 pm
supplementgiant.com, locally owned here in wichita. Cheaper then BB.com on some items... Good people, small company... Nothing better...

TheOak_akl
01-19-07, 2:10 pm
I usually order mine from bodybuilding.com. Shipping is not too bad, it arrives in about 2 or 3 days. If I want it sooner, i will check with a local pharmacy across town that sells supplements for about the same price as bb.com..

dnise
01-19-07, 2:14 pm
I use either fitnessone.com or fitrx.com

Joe Pas
01-19-07, 3:07 pm
bodybuilding.com ...the prices are good ...some places ive seen have slightly lower prices but when it comes down to it bb.com also have great shipping and customer service ...shipping is pretty cheap and fast ...

Hercules
01-19-07, 3:13 pm
I used to order mine from Netrition.com, but their prices jumped a couple years ago. Cheapvitamins.com has been pretty decent for me in the past.

Rotlex
01-19-07, 3:18 pm
Usually netrition.com, unless they don't carry something I use, then it's bodybuilding.com. I prefer netrition as no matter when I order, I always get things overnight, even while using the cheapest shipping method. Must have a warehouse close to me or something.

Malice
01-19-07, 3:32 pm
I either get my stuff from bodybuilding.com or dpsnutrition.com dps is cheap on shipping to

hjayss
01-20-07, 3:02 am
cheapvitamins fo my animal products and l-glutamine and bulk nutrition has a great deal on whey.

Strongarm
01-20-07, 3:23 am
DPSnutrition is hands down the cheapest place I've seen. Anything under 10 lbs is like $5 shipping.

dirtydean12
01-20-07, 6:06 am
i shop around at dps, nutraplanet, bb.com., discountanabolics

NickSP
01-20-07, 5:25 pm
bodybuilding.com
fitnessone.com
dpsnutrition.net
supplementsdirect.com
supplementwarehouse.com

You can just google whatever you're looking for and shop around, when you think you've found the cheapest price for something - go see if supplementwarehouse has that supplement cause you can type in the price and they'll automatically take off 5%

Maximus
01-20-07, 7:48 pm
dpsnutrition.com
customnutritionwarehouse.com
nutraplanet.com
supplementdirect.com
bulknutrition.com
allthewhey.com
proflexsports.com
discountanabolics.com

bharatoza
01-20-07, 7:58 pm
sndcanada.com
supplementscanada.com
local store named Body-Max

MELTDOWN
01-20-07, 8:02 pm
i have a semi "local" store that will get what i need. he gets close enuff to e-pricing for me...couple trophies and plaques on the wall, good man, good advice, local business to support.

mightyheine
01-21-07, 11:17 am
I go to ezpricematch.com. I then add in massnutrition.com or a few others sometimes, and it gives me 5% off, this is the appeal of that site, they'll beat any site online by 5%.

ned
01-21-07, 11:47 am
allsportsnutrition.com...usually a good bit cheaper on everything.

Arbalest
01-21-07, 12:04 pm
I buy all my Protein from AlltheWhey

All other supplements from a local store in KansasCity called Affordable Supplements. Great Prices. Same as internet and will pricematch if need be.

beefhungrybear
01-21-07, 2:44 pm
fitness one for most, but at Gold's for my protein, 3o% off first, third, and if available, the fifth Friday of the month

Enforcer25
01-23-07, 6:53 pm
I buy my supplements from fitnessone.com . I pay standard shipping and it gets here the next day. I love that and the prices seem to be inline with other companies.

BeastofBurden
01-23-07, 7:32 pm
if you live in CT, dpsnutrition.net is the best choice. Cheapest prices around and I live in Jersey and they ship very quickly as long as order before 3:00 pm. usually comes the next day for me, great site

focused
01-24-07, 4:08 pm
dpsnutrition.com is good, i think it has a better selection of brands and the cheapest i've seen, or pretty damn close too it

rant
01-24-07, 10:47 pm
Anybody else use prosource.net?Their prices are pretty good and shipping aint too bad!

COLE
01-26-07, 6:20 pm
i have a semi "local" store that will get what i need. he gets close enuff to e-pricing for me...couple trophies and plaques on the wall, good man, good advice, local business to support.

When you speak semi "local" any chance that is as far as the Raleigh area? I know of a place like that you speak of that I get some supplements from too. Just wondering if it might be the same store.

big H
01-26-07, 6:24 pm
livin in canad its a bit hard to get what i want but ebay has it all, if i can get it locally at SND canada i will tho.

focused
01-31-07, 5:54 pm
hey how long does it take you to get your shit from ezpricematch.com....which i believe is the same site as supplementwarehouse.com? cause i ordered my stuff over a week ago, and i havent even got a tracking number yet. and i'm waiting for my animal Pak and Nitro!!

Strongarm
02-02-07, 1:17 am
I ordered from them about a week and a half ago, didn't even ship out for like 4 days. I found that speaking to someonein live chat and being friendly helps you get bumped up on the priority list. Mine's supposed to come in tomorrow, but we'll see.

the prophet
02-02-07, 1:21 am
i do regional marketing work and sales for GNC, so i get all my shit at a nice price, but i'll occasionally get emails from massnutrition.com with some deals that are just too good to pass up.

Fletch
02-02-07, 1:25 am
www.titanznutrition.com

tried and true 20-60% cheaper than GNC... Trey Brewer a bodybuilding friend of mine runs it with Daniel who owns it...

as I said they are real cheap and the shippings good, but since I live right by em I just drive.

If you decide to order pm me and ill get you a discount, gotta watch out for the brothers...

peace,
Fletch

jeff00z28
02-02-07, 1:48 am
best-pricenutrition they are rly cheap and they are only about 3 hours from my house so it comes fast. They sell animal pak for 16$

styles
02-03-07, 9:16 pm
bodybuilding.com

Years ago ... I ordered something fairly expensive with my order of some cheaper stuff and it wasn't packed in the box although it was checked off on the packing list included in the box.

I called and explained the problem and that I realized how bad it looked. They reviewed my history, saw that I was a regular customer and sent me a replacement.

It might be what every company should do, but I could just imagine someone saying "yeah right buddy - what a coincidence".

Even if I *could* save a few dollars here and there, they deserve my loyalty.

vik
02-03-07, 9:42 pm
supplementcentral.com they keep things nice and cheap. and i can find mostly any thing in there.

Torque757
02-06-07, 1:51 pm
Bulk Nutrition by far. Their cheap, fast, and usually send some free stuff.

Gainer65
02-06-07, 5:16 pm
I get my stuff from A1nutritionproducts.com. They beat everyones price

asilab
02-06-07, 10:33 pm
sometimes Bodybuilding.com or Prosource .net

Just ordered from both companies, shipping was really fast, 2 days & I had all my supps.

OVERCOME25
02-10-07, 6:06 pm
Massnutrition.com but like the first post - They take forever to ship it out.

Jimmy
02-10-07, 6:14 pm
to everybody in chicago or the great lakes / midwest.

bestpricenurtition.com

awesome prices, its based out of mokena, IL. i get my stuff next day with regular shipping

Madcat
02-13-07, 10:01 pm
Everytime I order from A1nutritionproducts.com they take FOREVER. I mean their products are always cheaper, but they are always lacking in customer service. Heck I ordered on the 3rd of this month and just found out today my Mstak is on backorder. Luckily I have a full week off before my next cycle.

However this will be the last time Ill ever order form them because Im tired of jacking around with it.

DA GOVNA
02-13-07, 10:08 pm
a1nutrition.com

Lift4Life
02-13-07, 10:18 pm
www.dpsnutrition.net is my favorite place. They are less expensive for most supplements than any other online retailer I know. And, the turn around is usually 4 business days. That is where I order Shock Therapy and Storm!!!

kraayzee
02-16-07, 11:43 pm
Fitnessone.com hands down the cheapest one out there.

focused
02-16-07, 11:47 pm
Fitnessone.com hands down the cheapest one out there.

how is the shipping from fitnessone? is it pretty quick, cause i want a place that'll ship out my animal shit quick.

projekt.lp
02-17-07, 12:20 am
www.supplementmarket.com

Liftbig21
02-17-07, 12:59 am
how is the shipping from fitnessone? is it pretty quick, cause i want a place that'll ship out my animal shit quick.

I get all my Animal shit from Fitnessone...within 2 days its at my door...Rich check them out INSANELY great prices.

Joff the Beast
02-19-07, 12:25 pm
I order mine from :

bodybuilding.com : Great prices even if they are in US $ 9day shipping which is a bit long IMO

sndcanada.com : Great shipping (2days) but a bit more expensive (ie:54,99$ for Mstak...)

Cheko
02-19-07, 12:32 pm
With out fail www.dpsnutrition.net
- Just got my stuff today
- Usually only 3-4 day turnaround

Maccabee
02-19-07, 12:38 pm
I like ordering my supplements from vitacost.com

RowdyRobby
02-19-07, 12:39 pm
fitnessone.com has been great. I got a open and dented can on Animal pak and I called them up and they sent me a new can no questions asked.

BeastFromMiddleEast
02-19-07, 3:08 pm
Best Places are:
ebay.com (check this first, you may be lucky)
bodybuilding.com (for fast shipping)
massnutrition.com (for price)

NickSP
02-19-07, 5:02 pm
I don't know what everyone else is getting their stuff for, but using fitnessone.com for a competitor's price at supplementwarehouse.com, this is what I'll be getting for my next order soon

pak - 15.57
nitro - 26.40
1000 g micronized creatine mono (Universal) - 18.99

Dscott
02-22-07, 5:10 pm
hey bro.....supplementgiant.com is unbelievable. I ordered Pak on the 20th and at my doorstep on the 22nd. Great prices and shipping. Massnutrition.com is slow! Good prices but slow.

lennoxchi
02-22-07, 6:52 pm
nutraplanet......the best, also planetarynutrition, worldclassnutrition,bestpricenutrition,supplementw arehouse,bulknutrition which is another good one, and vitadigest.......

Cr4zYH3aD
02-22-07, 8:59 pm
supplementscanada.com

However shipping seems pa little problematic, but hey, that's the only place I can get Animal stuff in Canada without wasting free money for the boarders.

k1usa
02-22-07, 9:06 pm
www.illpumpyouup.com good folks.....always good on the phone....

LooTPacK
02-23-07, 7:54 pm
NUTRITION DEPOT in canoga,ca! best cheapest place to get your shit!
only for socal ppl

LuvsThePain
02-23-07, 8:04 pm
I get my stuff from super supplements. As far as I know, they carry the entire animal line.

Kiwi129
02-23-07, 9:24 pm
ProSource.net is awesome for prices... but even better for shipping. $5 and you'll get it in 3-4 days if your east coast or midwest.

StockRock
02-23-07, 9:49 pm
vitamineshopee.com

RIVERA
02-24-07, 2:53 pm
www.bodybuilding.com has the best supplements and lowest prices.

Brute Strength
02-25-07, 8:58 pm
Im spendin an ass load at vitamin shoppe, and GNC, any good sites that, has low shipping cost and soft your your wallet.

RedLine
02-25-07, 8:59 pm
fitnessone.com, supplementwarehouse.com both of those are good, on supplementwarehouse you can get a 5% off match price

dbbeast
02-25-07, 9:15 pm
discountanabolics.com and massnutrition.com very cheep

Phoop
02-25-07, 9:16 pm
Betterlife.com, cheapvitamins.com, and massnutrition.com

Brute Strength
02-25-07, 10:04 pm
thanks alot

Young&Hungry
02-25-07, 10:09 pm
If you live in the New England Area, no place on Earth can beat http://www.dpsnutrition.com. I shop around to over 9 sites every time and nothing beats this place, plus in Connecticut I get next day delivery with basic UPS Ground at $4.90. It even beats http://www.ezpricematch.com because the shipping to my house is over $10.00, so it cancells out the 5% it's supposed to save me.

focused
02-25-07, 10:25 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=822&highlight=supplements
check out that thread, it's where everyone orders their supps from

just put in a search, cause this thread is the same as the other.

peace bro

Phenom
02-25-07, 10:43 pm
Thanks for the link Young&Hungry

MELTDOWN
02-25-07, 10:45 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=822&highlight=supplements
check out that thread, it's where everyone orders their supps from

just put in a search, cause this thread is the same as the other.

peace bro

+1.....what focused said....let's try not to fill the site up with repititive threads...the search feature is your friend.

BIG45s
02-25-07, 11:22 pm
I have found that once you factor in shipping and the discount for orders above certain prices dpsnutrition.com works very well for people in the midatlantic/new england area. Their selection is amazing and their delievery is super fast. Most of the sites listed are very good sites and what works for you may very well depend on your location and needs. Most of them crush GNC.

Peace

BIG45s

Brute Strength
02-26-07, 8:50 am
my bad

renglander
02-26-07, 7:30 pm
I purchase from advantagesupplements.com Fast shipping, low prices.

MightyMouse
02-27-07, 3:22 pm
Bodybuilding.com or prosource.net

JMC
02-28-07, 2:29 pm
I ordered from them about a week and a half ago, didn't even ship out for like 4 days. I found that speaking to someonein live chat and being friendly helps you get bumped up on the priority list. Mine's supposed to come in tomorrow, but we'll see.

I know this is redundant and a bit old, but I wish I had done this research before ordering. I was a faithfull DPSNUTRITION customer for a few years until recently I moved to TX from MD so the shipping went up dramatically. I figured I'd try something new. So I order from supplementwarehouse.com. What a fucking joke. I would never usually pummel a business like this, but they SUCK! I ordered on the 20th. Here it is the 28th...still has not shipped. 8 days to pack 4 items that were said to be "in stock". That is piss poor service by any standards. When you try to call them, you don't get a human. The message says please call back as everyone is busy. I finally got a hold of someone and cancelled the order. I went back to DPS, ordered and within minutes, literally, email confirms items being shipped. W/in an hour, a girl calls to let me know they are out of Pump, did I want her to take it off the order so it could be shipped today. That my friends is customer service. I'll pay the $30 if need be to get my crap here in 3 days; I know when I hit confirm order, someone on the other end is busting their ass to get my shit out the door.

Sorry for the long rant....just thought I'd give my experience...

ghost
02-28-07, 2:34 pm
I too have had a similar experience with that place JMC, and i found out that even though it says "in stock" most of their items are NOT in stock at all, and they are pretty much getting in orders, then ordering the supplements needed, and shipping them out. pretty ridiculous.

paintrain69
02-28-07, 2:37 pm
i order my supps usually from affordablesupplements.com it's cheap and has a quick delivery time also...if not from the site itself...

focused
02-28-07, 2:41 pm
JMC and rcrott1 same experiance, i ordered pak, nitro, and animal max there cause i got lured into the cheap prices.....FUCK that, my order wasnt even shipped after 10 buisness days. so i'm trying illpumpyouup.com or w/e that is cause it says NC gets shipping in 2-3 days, but pak and pump are a wee bit more expensive but nitro g is only 15.95. so lets hope the shipping lives up to its standards

mgmmaze
02-28-07, 2:45 pm
wow im glad i looked in here and thanks for the rant in anther tread some guy said go to fitnessone then do the discount thing on supplmentwhehouse. well its good i was thinking of using them thanks guys. and sorry that you had to go thru that shit.I didnt even have to wait that long for supps in Iraq.

focused
02-28-07, 2:47 pm
wow im glad i looked in here and thanks for the rant in anther tread some guy said go to fitnessone then do the discount thing on supplmentwhehouse. well its good i was thinking of using them thanks guys. and sorry that you had to go thru that shit.I didnt even have to wait that long for supps in Iraq.

yeah i said that before because someone told me that they had awesome shipping. thats a b on my part. but fuck i guess you gotta learn from your own experiances w/ it right?

JMC
02-28-07, 2:54 pm
Like I said before, I'll be doing a little more research before I change up in the future. Listen, I'm going to throw one more plug. I promise I have nothing to do with the company. But I used to live in MD around DC. DPSnutrition is somewhere in PA. I would order from there, stay with standard shipping which is like 7-10 days, some bullshit like that. No shit, 3 days later, that box would be on my stoop. That was the main reason why I left them, I moved to TX and had to pay the extra shipping to get my shit in a timely manner. Of course I could just plan a little better and order a little earlier! I would definitely check them out if you haven't. If there's one thing I've noticed, there's a lot of wholesalers out there claiming to be the cheapest guys around, but there service smells. I'll pay 3 bucks more knowing my shit is gettin' done!

SAMSON
03-03-07, 4:58 am
i always order from prosource.net. my box always comes three days after ordering and is always correct. one time i ordered from supplementwarehouse and got my box three weeks later with a note thet said one of the products i ordered was backordered.
thats my personal experience, hope it helps

Roland
03-07-07, 1:45 am
Definately Bodybuilding.com! It ships from FL or ID and I live in CA. I ordered Animal pump from them last saturday and it was at my door Monday at noon! Always fast shipping and great prices.

-Roland

Phil800101
03-07-07, 3:51 pm
I order from Sports Nutriton Direct (www.sndnutrition.com). They have great prices, and free shipping on orders over $75. They ship fairly fast, especially if you live in Illinois, because their warehouse is in the Joliet area, which is about 45 minutes Southwest of Chicago. They also have a store in Joliet, which has really good prices too (generally the internet price plus about $5-$6 bucks or so).

darkhorse25
03-07-07, 3:52 pm
Thanks for sharing the info...I live in Chicago, and I've been normally ordering from bodybuilding.com, but the prices are cheaper at bestpricenutrition...and the quicker shipping would be an added benefit.
RR2

to everybody in chicago or the great lakes / midwest.

bestpricenurtition.com

awesome prices, its based out of mokena, IL. i get my stuff next day with regular shipping

marlonmac
03-07-07, 3:54 pm
musclehead.biz has the animal pump cheaper then I have ever saw it, bought me a jug last week, awesome..

Cr4zYH3aD
03-07-07, 6:45 pm
is there places that ship to canada (Canadian Retailers) appart from supplementscanada.com ?

Whyte Devil
03-09-07, 4:15 am
Wow, bestpricenutrition.com has awsome prices. How reliable is this site? I live in Oklahoma City...how long u think the shipping would take?

mgmmaze
03-10-07, 11:49 pm
I see fitnessone is pretty cheap. anyone know about shipping. I usally use bodybuilding.com but i seen stuff is like up to 5 or more bucks cheaper.

Lamigras911
03-13-07, 1:55 am
I got to fitnessone.com usually been pretty good thats where i found the cheapest prices for animal cuts stak2 and pack

mcbeast
03-13-07, 7:49 pm
i used vittamine shoppe/gnc for awhile and i orderd from prosource.net over the summer,havent been on supps since.. fitnessone.com has great prices but 10 shipping.....so im spending 85 on zma,prtein,shaker,pak =( so expensive...
where yall buy ur stuff?

Maccabee
03-13-07, 7:52 pm
vitacost.com bro and animalpak.com

stumblin54
03-13-07, 7:52 pm
First of all, never buy supps from the mall because they'll always charge you more than what they should. Second, I would recommend to always shop around on the internet, because I'm always finding better and better deals, and some sites offer free shipping or sick deals like that sometimes. Just pay attention and keep a close eye for the best deals out there on the internet. Peace.

Stumblin

bigrhino
03-13-07, 7:54 pm
the people at gnc should be shot (not promoting violence). pak at gnc is like 50 bucks. online like 15-20.

mcbeast
03-13-07, 7:58 pm
hahahah yeah

ive never been on pak or any of them...
only shock therapy

JakeHump
03-13-07, 11:59 pm
Hey bro, try goat whey protein. i mean hey the best results come from shit that you DONT like the taste of, but this aint half bad. you absorb about 90% of the protein w/ this stuff. check it out. its good stuff.

what flavor do you get? I am looking for a new shake and want something to get me buff and not vomit.. haha
Jake H.

mcbeast
03-14-07, 12:22 pm
ProSource.net is awesome for prices... but even better for shipping. $5 and you'll get it in 3-4 days if your east coast or midwest.
YES YES YES,except when ur gettin some of the animal line..they dont ahve too much..
but firnessone is great too,but the shipping =(

mikeveli
03-14-07, 3:50 pm
www.nutritionexpress.com and www.bodybuilding.com. www.nutritionexpress.com has a sale on animal pak ($19.99) and alot of Universal products right now. Their prices are always low. And if you're in the Southern California area go to their store Lindberg Nutrition.

jdubkrew
03-20-07, 10:18 pm
I was shopping tonight guys...Just thought you might wanna know. At www.bestpricenutrition.com the prices there are cheap, real cheap, best i seen! And even better...take their prices over to www.supplementwarehouse.com and they will price match and beat it by 5% Needless to say, i just got, pak, pump, nitro, mstak, stak2 for $119 But im not taking all together! Unless someone thinks ill get beastly gains by using all.

Stay strong brothers

Jdub

Mr.Totality
03-30-07, 8:54 am
I have used BB.com pretty much throughout, but based on discussion here I tried DPS this am. What a difference in price

Nitro, Pak and Uni Liver at DPS w/shipping is $66.33
At BB.com w/shipping was over $85.

Might be making a permanent change.

JMC
03-30-07, 9:51 am
I have used BB.com pretty much throughout, but based on discussion here I tried DPS this am. What a difference in price

Nitro, Pak and Uni Liver at DPS w/shipping is $66.33
At BB.com w/shipping was over $85.

Might be making a permanent change.

Damn skippy! I'll pimp DPS out anytime...they are the shit! And I'm pretty sure they're located in PA so you'll get your shit @ regular shipping litterally in a couple of days. I lived in D.C. for a few years and would get my orders in 3-4 days tops....

irondoc
03-30-07, 9:53 am
I used to get alot from DPS then switched up to discountanalbolics.com. They have a priority shipping that is like 5 bucks. Two to three days max to get my stuff.

Mr.Totality
03-30-07, 11:30 am
Damn skippy! I'll pimp DPS out anytime...they are the shit! And I'm pretty sure they're located in PA so you'll get your shit @ regular shipping litterally in a couple of days. I lived in D.C. for a few years and would get my orders in 3-4 days tops....

thats awesome, I am psyched for that

Brutus_515
05-08-07, 2:46 pm
This place is real good I go there every time i can super cheap and the staff is awsome

http://www.supplementcentral.com/

If you live in the pittsburgh area you can just go to thier shop at the warehouse and buy the shit there its very convenient. you can PM me and I can give you the easiest way their

RooRooTJ
05-08-07, 2:50 pm
I was shopping tonight guys...Just thought you might wanna know. At www.bestpricenutrition.com the prices there are cheap, real cheap, best i seen! And even better...take their prices over to www.supplementwarehouse.com and they will price match and beat it by 5% Needless to say, i just got, pak, pump, nitro, mstak, stak2 for $119 But im not taking all together! Unless someone thinks ill get beastly gains by using all.

Stay strong brothers

Jdub

Yeah www.supplementwarehouse.com is good to match everything, but www.fitnessone.com is the cheapest I have seen any of the products. So take those prices over to supplementwarehouse.

born0withno0soul
05-22-07, 4:27 pm
I wanted to start this thread so i can post the lowest possible prices i can find on universal products. We should use this as a resource. Check out my post with the prices i have found and if you know of a place that is cheaper post it. It would be better if you didnt post random sites where you order, because if its not lower than the prices i have posted it is useless. Maybe you guys would like to do this. I was fond of the storm price i found here for $23.95. http://www.vigorousliving.com/universal.html . take that price over to http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/ and you will get a pretty good deal with 5% off. the best i can find on storm anyways. They also seem to have the best shock therapy prices i can find. Check out the website prices at vigorousliving and see if you can beat them. Hope this thread goes far.

born0withno0soul
05-22-07, 4:32 pm
Animal cuts is running for $21.39 over at www.fitnessone.com

ironshaolin
05-22-07, 4:52 pm
That first site you posted has cheaper nitro G, but at prosource.net animal pak is like 18 bucks for the 44 pack. Hella sweet. By the way, I wonder if universal would get pissed at us for letting everyone know places they can buy cheaper. Does that make universal lose money?

Narcissist
05-22-07, 4:59 pm
44pk PAK @ $19.45 -A1supplements.com
PUMP @ $31.95-same and bulknutrition.com
Real Gains@ $28.99-bulknutrition.com
( those two sites got great prices for lots of universal products )

born0withno0soul
05-22-07, 5:01 pm
That first site you posted has cheaper nitro G, but at prosource.net animal pak is like 18 bucks for the 44 pack. Hella sweet. By the way, I wonder if universal would get pissed at us for letting everyone know places they can buy cheaper. Does that make universal lose money?

universal is not going to lose money

Narcissist
05-22-07, 5:03 pm
By the way, I wonder if universal would get pissed at us for letting everyone know places they can buy cheaper. Does that make universal lose money?

More $$$ saved = more $$$ left over to buy the other universal ancillaries that I wanted b4, but couldn't always necessarily afford in my bodybuilding arsenal. if Im wrong, my wrist will get slapped Im sure, just my 2 cents on it.

born0withno0soul
05-22-07, 5:05 pm
if everyone will commit a couple hours in one day to research products, we can find some awesome deals. and yes, w/e money i save on storm and shock therapy, will just go into nitro g and cuts. so i see no wrong.

RooRooTJ
05-22-07, 5:09 pm
www.fitnessone.com

Animal pump - 27.39
Animal Pak - 16.39
Animal Nitro - 27.79
Animal M-Stak - 23.97
Animal Cuts - 21.39
Animal Stak 2 - 20.79
Real Gains 6.85 lbs - 26.29
Shock - 27.49
Storm - 27.95
Torrent - 30.49

take over to www.supplementwarehouse.com and you will get another 5% off of that. this is were I get most of my supps

born0withno0soul
05-22-07, 5:10 pm
Just to summarize, we have animal pak at $18.55 on prosource.net, we have storm at $23.95 and shock therapy at $25.49 and nitro g at $16.95 located at vigorous living.com.

born0withno0soul
05-23-07, 5:08 am
no one can beat the prices listed? come on guys. alittle of our time and efforts with a little research can really help our pockets.

eblnyc
05-23-07, 8:46 am
I like ordering my supplements from vitacost.com

i just got a flyer from them animal pak 18.33,cuts,24.88and m-stack 24.88! vitacost.com

loiacanoa
05-23-07, 11:20 am
bodybuilding.com and vitacost.com both have really good prices and shipping within the week. Whatvever store doesn't have what I'm looking for, the other one does.

musclealchemist
05-23-07, 11:37 am
Ok we have the best prices, but what about shipping? Universal maybe a little more expensive, but the shipping is the best hands down. Which one of these sites with the best prices has the best shipping?

crypto
05-24-07, 2:49 pm
i ordered from dps yesterday and its still hasnt even been processed and when i called, i always get the busy tone. anyone ordered yesterday and went through?

Rock326
06-01-07, 4:41 am
Discountanabolics.com

The_Dude
07-03-07, 3:25 pm
mass nutrition is about 25 minutes away from my house here. Their prices are higher at the store vs the web site. I just order it and receive it the following day. good company with good prices.

saint of the gym
07-03-07, 6:23 pm
Supplementwarehouse.com is a great website to buy from. They will beat any price by 5%. I got animalpak for $15.15. its a great website. Shipping has only taken long one time. the other times I got in in just a few business days. Everyone should try it out. Ive saved over $75+ just on one day of buying animal products.

Maxhole
07-07-07, 11:43 am
When I got my Universal, and Animal supps, I bought them from BB.com

Does anyone else buy stuff from there? I mean, I saved so much money! I got Pump, Storm, and Lava, for like 77$!

Lowdown5
07-07-07, 11:50 am
Yes, I do.

dominatetheiron
07-13-07, 4:44 pm
check http://www.fitnessone.com

ANimal 44 pak can 16.39
BCAA Stack 250 Grams $17.97
Animal Pump 30 Packs $27.39 WOW i just payed 54.99 at a store

and much much more get em boys

Bam Bam
07-13-07, 4:46 pm
and five bucks off with coupon code GIFTMD5 or GIFTMF5. I always order from then. DPS is good too, free shirts!!!

TufffGuY
07-13-07, 5:15 pm
and five bucks off with coupon code GIFTMD5 or GIFTMF5. I always order from then. DPS is good too, free shirts!!!

do you get a DPS shirt or any shirt you want?

Bam Bam
07-13-07, 5:41 pm
do you get a DPS shirt or any shirt you want?

You a DPS shirt with a certain amount purchased, and you can also get a freee universal shirt if you order a certain amount in universal products.

TufffGuY
07-13-07, 5:51 pm
You a DPS shirt with a certain amount purchased, and you can also get a freee universal shirt if you order a certain amount in universal products.

Do You know how much I have to buy? Cause I need to stock up lol.

Bam Bam
07-13-07, 5:58 pm
Do You know how much I have to buy? Cause I need to stock up lol.

Not sure. I ordered all Universal supps and my total was 160. Soooo if you got 160 worth of supps to get youll be ok.

MickMars
07-19-07, 8:00 am
Hey bros,

Do any of you guys live outside the US and have successfully purchased supplements online? I'm from Malaysia and I am really new to buying supplements online. The price here is getting more and more ridiculous. Currently I'm paying RM156 for the pak and RM230 for Nitro. The local supplement shop bumped everything up by 20 bucks because they claim the factory in the US increased the production cost.

Any information is much appreciated. Thank you .

spyderman4g63
07-19-07, 8:16 am
The local supplement shop bumped everything up by 20 bucks because they claim the factory in the US increased the production cost.

I don't even pay $20 for a can of pak. That's crazy.

MickMars
07-19-07, 8:31 am
hell yeah bro... they are rippin' people off right here and I'm trying to look for other alternatives to get my supp. I don't mind paying the large amount for Universal products because it works... but of course it wouldn't hurt if I can get it much cheaper :P

spyderman4g63
07-20-07, 2:17 pm
bodybuilding.com
fitnessone.com
dpsnutrition.net
supplementsdirect.com
supplementwarehouse.com

You can just google whatever you're looking for and shop around, when you think you've found the cheapest price for something - go see if supplementwarehouse has that supplement cause you can type in the price and they'll automatically take off 5%

Price match is great, but shipping time sucks from supplementwarehouse. If you order from them be sure to do it 2-3 weeks ahead of time.

krazyassmexican
07-20-07, 2:19 pm
give a try to vitadigest.com they got nice prices and cheap shipping
Price match is great, but shipping time sucks from supplementwarehouse. If you order from them be sure to do it 2-3 weeks ahead of time.

HARDWORK1
07-20-07, 2:38 pm
bestpricenutrition.com

BigBlueBear
07-20-07, 5:07 pm
Just thought I'd throw this out there, for anyone who likes Milk and Egg... dps is carrying it now.

ChandlerXJ
08-14-07, 11:49 am
I just put in a big order today, Animal Pak, Pump, M-Stack, Stak 2, 2 uniliver 500, 2 Amino Tech, 2 Real Gains.

I am stocking up for school while I have a good source of money right now. I plan on doing another large order before school.

I order about $200-300 worth of supplements a month, including some non-universal stuff like omega-3's.

I wish some of this stuff came in bigger quantities, not for price, just so I wouldn't need to order this much shit all the time haha.

I am not sure if we are allowed to post where we order our supps from?

Hikeon3
08-14-07, 1:46 pm
I think it's more appropriate for the "supplements 101" section.

And listing places to buy here isn't as taboo as, say, bodybuilding.com because this site isn't trying to compete with all the giant warehouse supplement vendors online. Not a huge conflict of interest.

With that said, try looking on ebay. A lot of the ebay vendors have excellent prices and occasionally free shipping. Just make sure they are reputable.

Other than ebay, many people will attest to DPSnutrition.com, EZPricematch.com, MassNutrition.com, and FitnessOne.com

The_Dude
08-14-07, 1:58 pm
i just pm'd you bro.

ChandlerXJ
08-14-07, 2:18 pm
yeah... supplementwarehouse.com

I just got all my universal needs, saved about 100 bucks man...

FeelthePain
08-14-07, 3:23 pm
For the stuff that you listed, MassNutrition.com has the best prices - and they have free shipping for all orders over $200.

I tend to order the same way - in bulk. It's the best way... but prices at the internet sites change from time to time - so it's good to check a few before final purchase...

ChandlerXJ
08-14-07, 3:29 pm
supplementwarehouse matches prices 5%, so if I can get pak for 15.55 at mass nutrition , I can get it for a little less at supplementwarehouse

farsscf
08-14-07, 6:06 pm
bb.com, 3 days shipping and they will price match if you place your order by phone.

Medford
08-15-07, 1:45 pm
supplementcentral.com

Brutus_515
09-06-07, 2:38 pm
supplementcentral.com

second that Great place to order from they can special order the 30lb bucket of gain fast pretty cheap and they have alot of cool shit....if your in the Pittsburgh area you can go to the wharehouse and get what ever you want with out shipping....

spyderman4g63
09-06-07, 7:23 pm
second that Great place to order from they can special order the 30lb bucket of gain fast pretty cheap and they have alot of cool shit....if your in the Pittsburgh area you can go to the wharehouse and get what ever you want with out shipping....

Where is the warehouse? I work in Moon Township.

saint of the gym
09-06-07, 9:08 pm
supplementwarehouse matches prices 5%, so if I can get pak for 15.55 at mass nutrition , I can get it for a little less at supplementwarehouse

I feel ya there bro. I spent 69 bucks at supplementwarehouse and it would have cost me about 100 at bb.com. I ordered on tuesday and got my supplements today!!!!! 2 days for shipping isnt bad haha. Just order in the beginning of the week.

spyderman4g63
09-06-07, 9:13 pm
I feel ya there bro. I spent 69 bucks at supplementwarehouse and it would have cost me about 100 at bb.com. I ordered on tuesday and got my supplements today!!!!! 2 days for shipping isnt bad haha. Just order in the beginning of the week.

I usually use google products search (http://www.google.com/prdhp?tab=wf&hl=en). I just search for whatever I am looking for (like: Animal Pak 44). Find the cheapest site (that is not an ebay store) and use that for the price match. I have only had one problem with the price match using this method on supplementwarehouse.com

MassMonster
09-08-07, 9:33 am
supplement warehouse took forever to get me my stuff... but i guess it means we just gotta stock up a haed of time right?

NickSP
09-08-07, 9:17 pm
Everything's pretty much been covered..but I google whatever supp I want, look at everything for a couple pages, and then find the lowest one and bring it to supplementwarehouse. Typically though the best I've found for the stuff I order is either at fitnessone, massnutrition, or vigorousliving.com. I found pump for 27.35 at tigerfitness.com the other day so with the price match it was just under $26.

Freakshow
09-09-07, 1:24 pm
Fitnessone is great for ANIMAL products, but their prices on Universal are a little higher (32 for Real Gains I believe). So for me its FitnessOne for Animal, DPSnutrition for Universal.

LegendKillerJosh
09-20-07, 9:45 pm
amazon will find some of the cheapest prices and I alway's get my shit within 2-3 days of ordering.

joe-yamma
09-20-07, 10:48 pm
Originally Posted by Medford
supplementcentral.com

+1... I live about 15 mins from them and try to just drive out there to pick up my stuff. good prices, and friendly and knowledgable staff.

NickSP
10-19-07, 4:36 pm
NEWS

Nitro G: $16.83 at get-huge.net
take it to supplementwarehouse.com and pricematch it, it'll come out to $15.99

Time to bulk

slats06
10-22-07, 9:23 pm
DPS has been the best for me. Have not had one problem with them and they are cheap and fast. They are quick to stock new products

Upstatebuilder07
10-29-07, 12:29 pm
Lately I've been using massnutrition.com to order all my supplements just because its the cheapest place I've seen, but it takes well over a week to ship which really sucks and im starting to get pissed about it. Where do you guys get yours from?

starting to get pissed? this was my first order from them, stocked up on RG so i got free shipping, yet they told me i would have it last fri, nothing, today they now say i should have it by mon or tues of next week, i ordered it 2 fucking monday's ok thats just bullshit! not even worth the savings in my opinion

GK37
11-06-07, 7:38 pm
i price match at supp warehouse and get some of my prices from DPS, Prosource, Mass Nutr.

also check out https://www.muscleshoppe.com/site/products.cfm?supplier=Universal%20Nutrition
good stuff

GK37
11-07-07, 1:28 am
nitro at http://www.discountanabolics.com/c/universal_nutrition is freakin 22.95!!
plus the 5 percent off at suppwarehouse

nice!

Aaron_Cole
11-07-07, 5:30 am
I used to order massnutrition, too...but then they upped their shipping and it only takes 3 days for me

prosource.net
vitacost.com

don't know how reliable vitacost is...haven't tried it yet, but prosource is 5.95 for ground no matter what (i think free shipping over $199) and their prices are pretty much the lowest on everything..plus you get free junk, too

vitacost is 4.99 shipping...but I heard some bad reviews about them

Shukin
11-07-07, 8:43 am
http://www.allstarhealth.com/li.aspx?k=&b=UNIVERSAL%20NUTRITION&c=&form=1, Great prices and shipping inside the U.S. is on $5.95. They ship to me here in Japan and I usually get in inside a week. No problems thus far.

jhicks3301
11-07-07, 3:57 pm
we are carrying Animal Test at supplementdirect.com

GK37
11-15-07, 1:17 am
http://planetdepot.com/ManufacturerList3.asp?ManufacturerId=20

limited selection, but good prices just take them to suppwarehouse

goodtogosn
01-13-08, 2:56 pm
I ACTUALLLY OWN MY BRICK AND MORTAR STORE, ANIMAL PAK IS ONE OF MY BEST SELLERS

ALL THE ONLINE WHOREHOUSES TAKING MONEY FROM A WORKING MAN

BUT I WILL DO DEALS FOR BROS ON THIS SITE, JUST REMEMBER I AM A ONE MAN OPERATION AND HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED

EMAIL

GOODTOGOSPORTSNUTRITION@HOTMAIL.COM

BILLY

JUST MENTION YOUR FROM THE FORVM PLEASE

shortstack
01-13-08, 4:01 pm
I get all my stuff from this site. After you sing up you'll get an email that you can enter a code and get 7% off of every order. The code for this month is HappyNewYear2008 if you want to compare. Shipping is always $6.99 and over $150 shipping is free. I compared it against www.massnutrition.com, www.fitnessone.com, and www.supplementwarehouse.com
and vitamindeal came out cheaper, although i did not have any discount codes for any other site but vitamindeal. The only bad part for me is that the comapni is in California and it takes about a week for me to get my stuff.

BODYBUILDER532
01-25-08, 8:19 am
DISCOUNTANABOLICS.COM check it out you ll like it 3-5 day turn around sometimes sooner i get all my stuff in 3 days

its GREAT

Enforcer
02-13-08, 11:19 am
Dpsnutrition.com everytime I order. Never has failed me yet, always on time, and you can't beat the shipping price. Later, Meat.

Gazzara
02-17-08, 4:01 am
I added the whole Animal line to the site in January http://www.vincesmuscleshop.com/Animal-Pak.htm Shipping is $5 flat-rate 2-day Priority Mail. We appreciate and respect our customers, and do everything we can to take care of them.
We are not webstore geeks. I have been working out for 40 years and I am again training for another season of amateur strongman competitions in Ohio [master, of course] I am not big enough to win the class, but it's a great feeling to be the oldest guy there and still have at least one really great event. To you younger guys, keep lifting - it's a long road ahead.

callme47
03-20-08, 1:36 pm
Gnc or shop.

spyderman4g63
03-20-08, 2:34 pm
DPs is still my shop. Top notch service. BB is also an option.

If you don't care about service and only want low prices supplementwarehouse.com. Slow shipping guaranteed, but they beat any price you can find. Plus they still have some "discontinued" items in stock. No older universal products though

i prefer to pay a few more dollars for good service.

Brutus_515
03-20-08, 2:41 pm
DPs is still my shop. Top notch service. BB is also an option.

If you don't care about service and only want low prices supplementwarehouse.com. Slow shipping guaranteed, but they beat any price you can find. Plus they still have some "discontinued" items in stock. No older universal products though

i prefer to pay a few more dollars for good service.

hahha I hear ya man!...take a look at buildingbrawn.com they have an awesome customer service dept. and pretty fast shipping....

I only go to supp central if I am in the neigborhood ...I dont like how they really dont care if you are a customer or not

ionicrod
05-01-08, 9:25 pm
i buy all my stuff from vitacost.com very cheap, a flat rate of 4.99 for shipping. and they ship out fast, the longest it has taken for me to get my packages is 4 days (and that was a large order). i have never had a problem with the site, they dont carry torrent at the moment though...

mustgetbig
05-01-08, 9:28 pm
www.dpsnutrition.net
cheap prices,cheap shipping
and no lie say i order my stuff at about 10am ill get it the next day with the regular shipping its crazy

Gazzara
05-01-08, 10:38 pm
www.vincesmuscleshop.com/Animal-Pak.htm
full line of Animal supplements, shirts, DVD's, Torrent, Shock, Storm, posters, beanies,

Great prices - $5.00 flat rate per order Priority Mail

mikejones1
05-31-08, 10:36 am
bb.com, 3 days shipping and they will price match if you place your order by phone.

for real??

RickinKY
05-31-08, 11:03 am
http://www.gorillabodybuilding.com/servlet/StoreFront

Check them out......

FitinBoise
07-13-08, 10:34 pm
supplementwarehouse has Animal Pak for $17.50 right now. Does anybody know of any cheaper outlets? I am about to order 5-6 bottles.

houseofpain
07-13-08, 11:50 pm
sounds pretty decent to me. different supplements vary price to price from site to site. i usually use cheapvitamins.com, dpsnutrition.com, or bodybuilding.com. their all cheap and good about getting you your order asap.

hardhit71
07-14-08, 1:33 am
vitadigest.com animal pak is just 19.99
it doesnt matter what it is. this site saves me a shit load of money

davidr
07-19-08, 10:59 pm
I live 20 mins from a Universal warehouse...haha

Cstlfx
07-19-08, 11:57 pm
Hey guys, right now Fitness First USA is giving away a "6 workout supply of Animal Pump" with the purchase of Animal Pak. Only $24, not a bad deal I think.

bunda
09-13-08, 11:56 am
fitnessone.com all the way (for canadians at least)

big88 for 40 bucks!
flex & omega for 20..
stak & m-stak for about 25..
pump & nitro are 30..
test is just under 50.

i think these are the cheapest prices i have seen,
anyone else seen any cheaper??

they have the full UN animal line, but the downside is they dont have a shit load of everything else made by Universal

randombaz
09-23-08, 10:43 am
I do not recommend getting your products from Healthy2day.co.uk, they have given me terrible service. They have taken my money and will not return it, despite me cancelling my order over 3 weeks ago.

Please see here for more details, thanks:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=514285#post514285

Just giving you a heads up, PM me if you wish. Peace.

v8ftmfw
09-30-08, 11:15 pm
what ever web site you about to order, make sure search google for " coupon ", some time it % off and some time it free s/h

for example, if you order from bodybuilding.com, search google " bodybuilding coupon ". it help me save some moneys.

Ricky P
03-20-09, 3:40 am
I kind of skimmed through this thread real quick, but since this Forvm opened I've been using dpsnutrition.com and it's been unreal. The prices for Animal/Universal have been great and the shipping prices and the shipping times have been incredible. I've ordered things at 3pm and gotten them the next day. They have great prices and great customer service. They offer free Animal stuff too the more you buy, I always get Universal exclusively and get hooked up with free Animal stuff..

xMindgamex
03-20-09, 6:59 pm
really?? huh...lets see if its cheaper then where i get mine from

xMindgamex
03-20-09, 7:16 pm
the prices are fairly the same. I think im going to start ordering from there because of the wide variety that they offer. Some of the prices are lower as well

Little Z
03-20-09, 8:26 pm
yea dps is a solid source for all of our needs. and they toss in the free stuff with a huge order.. thats how I got another Journey book..

but now we have the "YOUR" Journey books available.. which everyone needs to get! haha..

ive had fairly quick shipping from dps and bb.com.. im in Ohio.. so I was hit by the PA warehouse for bb.com and I dont know
where it came from for dps..

Hoomgar
03-20-09, 9:12 pm
so I was hit by the PA warehouse for bb.com and I dont know

They are in PA too bro. Both of them drop at my door next day after the order.

Little Z
03-20-09, 9:13 pm
They are in PA too bro. Both of them drop at my door next day after the order.

WELLL GOOOD FORRR YOUU!!!..

how ya doin bro? hahah.. ill be in PA soon..

Hoomgar
03-20-09, 9:35 pm
WELLL GOOOD FORRR YOUU!!!..

how ya doin bro? hahah.. ill be in PA soon..

What are you swinging by this way for? Family? Event?

xMindgamex
03-20-09, 10:57 pm
yea dps is a solid source for all of our needs. and they toss in the free stuff with a huge order.. thats how I got another Journey book..

but now we have the "YOUR" Journey books available.. which everyone needs to get! haha..

ive had fairly quick shipping from dps and bb.com.. im in Ohio.. so I was hit by the PA warehouse for bb.com and I dont know

awesome...well i guess i found my new site for animal. thanks

MrMuscles22
03-21-09, 9:15 am
The cheapest place I have found Animal products is fitnessone.com, this is where I buy my Animal products.

Little Z
03-21-09, 4:56 pm
What are you swinging by this way for? Family? Event?

Duh family.. You bro.. gotta hit the iron with the inFAMOUS Hg.. haha

cmtz429
03-22-09, 6:17 pm
supplementwarehouse.com matches prices of other websites and takes off 5% good deal. Just place a big order and shipping is all good. If not shipping sux. Kinda high. Got my supps for cheap with pricematch.

Little Z
03-22-09, 7:12 pm
supplementwarehouse.com matches prices of other websites and takes off 5% good deal. Just place a big order and shipping is all good. If not shipping sux. Kinda high. Got my supps for cheap with pricematch.

see thats where they get you on price match, unless you are doing a MAJOR order.. the shipping from all these other sites except
bb.com and dps are high.. those 2 have do-able shipping rates for all orders..

MrMuscles22
03-22-09, 7:19 pm
I find fitnessone.com has reasonable shipping prices and they always have a promo code "save3bucks" that knocks $3 off of your order.

xMindgamex
03-22-09, 7:50 pm
well next time i order im going to have to compare my order with all these sites lol

mritter3
03-22-09, 8:00 pm
hmmmm, never tried fitnessone i will have to compare it with dps.

em2_walsh
03-23-09, 12:44 am
I just compared all those sites and DPS still reigns supreme so far.

I just got another order in from them, free stuff if it's over $100, got my shirt and everything else no problem, always awesome.

xMindgamex
03-23-09, 8:47 am
o really now??....nice i was going to do that today but now i know.

PJC
03-23-09, 10:10 am
As a proponent of "Never pay retail" this has to be good.

Pravus
05-24-09, 9:32 pm
What's the code for taking off ten percent of your order on bodybuilding.com?

SailinScotty
08-13-09, 11:33 am
A good place as well to order from is allstarhealth.com. Shipping is always 5.95 unless you want it faster. Most stuff is around 50% off. The warehouse is in Cali. and it only takes 3 days for stuff to get to me up in Washington.

Dingo
10-01-09, 11:55 am
anyone have any experience with supplementwarehouse.com? Its been 2 days and my order still has not been shipped, even though their website says most order ship same/next day.

RighteousDude
10-01-09, 12:40 pm
anyone have any experience with supplementwarehouse.com? Its been 2 days and my order still has not been shipped, even though their website says most order ship same/next day.

Yes - They are ssssslllllllloooooooowwwwwwww, at least in my experience.

Appollonian
10-01-09, 1:13 pm

It can take some time, but the savings are well worth it. Think about it: no matter what you are buying, you are paying less for it than anywhere else. The only catch is shipping: you can get hosed by shipping if you aren't careful. Otherwise I've saved hundreds of dollars this year by using supplementwarehouse.com

Dingo
10-01-09, 4:20 pm
It can take some time, but the savings are well worth it. Think about it: no matter what you are buying, you are paying less for it than anywhere else. The only catch is shipping: you can get hosed by shipping if you aren't careful. Otherwise I've saved hundreds of dollars this year by using supplementwarehouse.com

Yeah, I've noticed how slow they are. I noticed the savings over bb.com on some items as much as 10$. however i also stumbled upon dps nutrition after i placed my order at suppwarehouse and dps seems to be just as cheap with a bit more offers.

Dingo
10-01-09, 4:31 pm
J-Dawg I have a quick suggestion.

This idea hit me with the service i am receiving from a supplier. Is there a way to create a thread with a rating system for online stores. A thread with every supplier listed and we all put in our input to rate them so that all of us know where the biggest selection is, the fastest service, the cheapest shipping, the most freebies etc..... Is this in anyway a possibility to Have said supplier listed with the above characteristics or others listed with a 5 star rating system for each and an overall rating?

Kain81
10-01-09, 6:47 pm

they did the same to me, it was a large over $200.00 order. and i had to call three times, email a total of 4. Turned out the order got lost on the way to the warehouse. They made up for it tho. I demanded 2nd day air shipping, they obliged.

I like their prices, that or as mentioned above. Allstarhealth.com