PDA

View Full Version : DPS Nutrition

crypto
05-24-07, 3:43 pm
are they a legit website? i placed an order 2 days ago and its still being processed and their phone lines are always busy. i just want to know if anyone ordered there within the last 2 days and if so, was their order was shipped......thanks

JMC
05-24-07, 3:49 pm
Very legit! I've ordered from them for years...never a problem what so ever. Their website has been jacked as far as the tracking goes sometimes. One of my last orders still says processing...obviously not the case. I was getting pissed off, then the box was at my door. Don't worry about them bro. When they are out of something, they call and ask if you still want to go ahead. Prices are cheap....it's a stand up company....I've always endorsed DPS!

BamBam
05-24-07, 3:52 pm
My trainer tells me they are legit. I have never ordered from them myself but I have guys in my gym who do and they love it. I looked on there and their prices are killer! I'd hit em up man!

crypto
05-24-07, 3:53 pm
Very legit! I've ordered from them for years...never a problem what so ever. Their website has been jacked as far as the tracking goes sometimes. One of my last orders still says processing...obviously not the case. I was getting pissed off, then the box was at my door. Don't worry about them bro. When they are out of something, they call and ask if you still want to go ahead. Prices are cheap....it's a stand up company....I've always endorsed DPS!

but even when i call, the lines are still busy since monday.

ironshaolin
05-24-07, 3:56 pm
How many times a day do you call?

JMC
05-24-07, 3:57 pm

Don't know what to tell ya bro about the phone lines...trust me though they are legit. Just placed another $200 last week.

Punisher
05-24-07, 3:58 pm
no need to call them bro they are a great company to order supps from,i do, im sure you will get your stuff soon

JMC
05-24-07, 4:01 pm
And btw, this should be my 8th free dps t shirt too I think. And a free Universal T which I'm cised about!!! Always get their free shakers too, but I've got a stock of those.

DetroitMuscle
05-24-07, 4:08 pm
I have been ordering from them from years as well. However I had a discrepancy on my last order. I checked my 250 dollar order and I had everything except for Animal Nitro. I called them and they insisted that it was in the box. I told them that it wasnt (this was the first time I had ever had to call them after ordering over 3 grand worth of merchandise). The guy complained and said that he would send me out a can of Nitro but if I "found the other can laying around" to please send it back...so basically insinuating that I was trying to pull a fast one which i did not apreciate.

That was almost 3 weeks ago...I have not recieved it and I cant call them because there phones are down. I have not had amino's for a week and I am pissed about it.

krazyassmexican
05-24-07, 4:11 pm
u guys should try vitadigest.com i never seen prices cheaper than vitadigest
believe me and they dont fool around with ur orders they give u ur recip as soon as u place the order and ur tracking number within 2 days

JMC
05-24-07, 4:24 pm
Sorry to hear that digitalbeast! I had a similar issue...well not really, I got extra stuff from an order once. It was like my current order + the order before. Of course I did the right thing and called, they said it was a foul up, "it never happened".

Toni69
05-24-07, 5:00 pm
I have never had a problem with any order I ever placed with dps and I am overseas.

widdlewade44
05-24-07, 8:56 pm
I have ordered from dps nutrition and was very pleased with the service, prices and turn around. Good luck and hold tight, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Freakshow
05-24-07, 8:58 pm
DPS is great...I go there now all the time, and I thought I would be loyal to BB.com forever..

DRIVEN
05-24-07, 10:50 pm
cheap and fast shipping!!

naturalguy
05-24-07, 11:01 pm
I am a loyal dps customer. They get my orders out the day I place them and I usually get my stuff within 1-2 days

workoutfreakk
05-25-07, 12:48 am
I've used them for a while now. Their shipping is unbelievably fast. One time I got my order the next day, paying only standard shipping!

crypto
05-25-07, 4:24 am
I've used them for a while now. Their shipping is unbelievably fast. One time I got my order the next day, paying only standard shipping!

where do you live???

Space Cowboy
05-25-07, 6:38 am
Does anyone know of any stores like DPS that ship to the UK. Unbelievable prices, i nearly choked, i bought an imaginary dream stack there and it came to $175, the same here would cost me $500.

EASI
COWBOY

Flash419
05-25-07, 9:33 am
I placed an order on tuesday afternoon, and according to the tracking off the UPS website, it is in the truck and should be here this afternoon.

I've had trouble with their website, and had to call this order in but they had me taken care of in about 2 minutes. I've used DPS for the last few years and their prices are great and usually get my shipment in about 3 days. They ship out of PA, I believe.

Shark
05-25-07, 1:28 pm
Tried dps for the first time to orders ago. I have tried the others...bb.com, prosource etc etc. I like dps. Cheaper prices, fast shipping. I like them, for now.

Everyonedoes
05-25-07, 1:36 pm
I have ordered from dps for a while now only problem i ever had was my very first order. I had ordered blue berry muscle milk and they sent chocolate instead i called and they said i could send it back but i didnt bother doing it. Since then though they have been very good and fast with my orders.

super_size_me
05-26-07, 1:05 pm
I usually put together an order on about 4-5 different websites before actually making the order. You never know who will have which products cheaper at any given time. I have only ever made one order from somewhere else than DPS, and it was fitnessone.com. DPS rocks, I'm a loyal customer.

LegDay_UKIGS
05-27-07, 12:14 am
I first used DPS because they had Torrent before BB.com did. Since then, all my orders come from there... cheaper prices, shipping and I get it faster.

workoutfreakk
05-27-07, 2:09 pm
where do you live???

I live in WV. They ship out of PA, so it's not that far.

fultz2400
05-27-07, 2:24 pm
i live about 5 minutes away from dps. its awesome especially since the guy who works the counter gives you somewhat of a hometown discount. last time i went i got a tub of real gains and a 44 animal pak for $40

SDMF8402
05-27-07, 4:44 pm
Best damn site I have used by far. Shipping is much faster than all other sites. I placed my order and with in three days it was at my door. I will continue to use them.

ghost
05-29-07, 1:40 pm
i have ordered from dps for years...great place to order from. they e-mail me reminders of when i need to order more shit. gooooood times.

grissinger
05-29-07, 1:57 pm
Just started ordering from DPS about 8 months ago and have had nothing but positive experiences. Fast and good prices.

JMC
05-30-07, 7:12 pm
(right now at least)

Sittin here at home after a long day's work, tired, reading up on messages after I left the office, reading up on the FORVM.

KNOCK KNOCK!!! Damn dog goes bananas ape shit! I yell at her to zip it up! Open the door, a man, brown shorts, brown shirt, brown hat. A box the size of New Jersey sitting at my feet. I sign.

Its contents....
Shock Therapy
Storm
BCAA stack
Uni-liver tabs
Flex
Pak
Pump
ON Casein
ON Whey
Free DPS T
Free Universal T
(DPS was all out of torrent hence the first two...and gonna try my own version of the Big Ant drink!)

You just don't get any better than that my friends....DPS ontime as usual!!! They did however foul up on the Universal T, it was sent too big!

Grond Al-Ghoul
05-30-07, 7:37 pm
it wasnt sent too big... theyre trying to tell you to grow motherfucker!!! I say that with a smile.

DPS is the shit, I live in MD and if I order before 3pm online with a credit card its on my doorstep the next day, standard shipping, without fail.

(right now at least)

Sittin here at home after a long day's work, tired, reading up on messages after I left the office, reading up on the FORVM.

KNOCK KNOCK!!! Damn dog goes bananas ape shit! I yell at her to zip it up! Open the door, a man, brown shorts, brown shirt, brown hat. A box the size of New Jersey sitting at my feet. I sign.

Its contents....
Shock Therapy
Storm
BCAA stack
Uni-liver tabs
Flex
Pak
Pump
ON Casein
ON Whey
Free DPS T
Free Universal T
(DPS was all out of torrent hence the first two...and gonna try my own version of the Big Ant drink!)

You just don't get any better than that my friends....DPS ontime as usual!!! They did however foul up on the Universal T, it was sent too big!

JMC
05-30-07, 9:46 pm
it wasnt sent too big... theyre trying to tell you to grow motherfucker!!! I say that with a smile.

DPS is the shit, I live in MD and if I order before 3pm online with a credit card its on my doorstep the next day, standard shipping, without fail.

Hahaaaa good one! I walked into that mf-er!

Roland
06-02-07, 1:03 am
Im in cali, i ordered the new mstak, and man, it took a week to get here...

crypto
06-02-07, 7:23 am
[QUOTE=Roland;99443]Im in cali, i ordered the new mstak, and man, it took a week to get here...[is that good or bad? cuz some people say its bad, but others say thats good.

Kiwi129
06-02-07, 9:09 pm
If you're on the east coast it's quicker. ProSource is the same way... because, well, they're on the east coast. But wow... just seeing their prices and more VARIETY and availability of Universal products I'm ordering from there from now on. ProSource has like 9 things from Universal, and not everything I want. Thanks for showing me this awesome distributor.

BamBam
06-03-07, 2:28 pm
I just got my stuff from DPS nutrition and it took 2 days and I paid for normal ground shipping!

I got:
Animal Cuts
Animal M Stak
Animal Flex
(2)Animal Pump
(2) Animal Pak
Storm
Animal Snak Bars

Birthday money rules...and it aint even my birthday yet! hahaha!

Anywho, go with DPS, they kick some major ass!

Giant Killer
06-22-07, 9:44 am
Yesterday I used dpsnutrition for the first time. Picked up my usual laundry list of Animal Pak, Real Gains, Storm, ST, Ultra Whey. How long does dps usually take to ship?

TufffGuY
06-22-07, 9:58 am
they should tell you, when you get your conformation e-mail, but I would guess no longer than a week.

Giant Killer
06-22-07, 9:59 am
they should tell you, when you get your conformation e-mail, but I would guess no longer than a week.

Didn't check that, thanks. All it says is "UPS ground". For bb.com, that usually means 2 days. We'll see...

TufffGuY
06-22-07, 10:04 am
Didn't check that, thanks. All it says is "UPS ground". For bb.com, that usually means 2 days. We'll see...

No Problem, I just orderd from supplementwarehouse, and they take a week. It also depends where they ship out of, and where you live. BB.com is probalby the fastest, I just wish they were a little cheaper lol.

BigBlueBear
06-22-07, 9:36 pm
DPS is outta Penn, which ain't too far out on me. From shipping confirmation to delivery in Indianapolis, it took 2 days. Overall from order placement, it was 2 and 1/2 days (I say half because I ordered around 9pm the day before I got my shipping confirmation).

To KC, I'd say ya got probably 2 to 3 days once you get your shipping confirmation.

Lowdown5
06-22-07, 9:40 pm
BB.com to Cali=2 days

dps to Cali=7-8 days

Young&Hungry
06-24-07, 12:16 am
For me in Connecticut, I'll get my stuff next day if I order before noon, and two days for any time after that.

mgmmaze
07-03-07, 11:33 pm
i Just used DPS it took about 5 days but im cali.

o2
07-04-07, 11:09 am
I live in NJ, DP is in PA, I got my order next day after they shipped it.

Ricky P
07-04-07, 11:49 am
I'm on Long Island... I got home from work last week, ordered at 3:58pm, next day at 3:30pm UPS dropped it off at my house. They're awesome with their shipping. If it ever takes more than 2-3 days, I e-mail them and get a response right away and it's there the next day.

Preston
07-04-07, 11:55 am
Yesterday I used dpsnutrition for the first time. Picked up my usual laundry list of Animal Pak, Real Gains, Storm, ST, Ultra Whey. How long does dps usually take to ship?

About a fucking week, an ENTIRE week. My first time with DPS wasn't a good memory, like somethin' you wanna forget, you know? lol Took me 9 days to get my shit, but I'm out in the sticks in IL....so the UPS guy must had a hard time findin' me.

wconner
10-11-07, 6:38 pm
This site is awesome. I love animal and the products but I'm a college student who can't always pay $100 for one thing. DPS nutrition is the cheapest site ive found online for the products I need, they have mostly everything. When you spend over a certain limit you get a automatic discount and free gear. You can order online or over the phone. 2-day shipping isn't that bad. The order I made today: Animal Cuts, Animal Nitro, Storm, glutamine, and protein + shipping + tee-shirt + $5 off = 139.95. If you can beat that I want to know if you can't enjoy. Rock hard, lift hard and live hard. Peace.

TufffGuY
10-11-07, 6:42 pm
Just ordered nitro g, real gains and pak and got a free tee

AnthonyB
10-11-07, 6:49 pm
yea and since i live about 2 hours from them i get the shit 2 days later

Freakshow
10-11-07, 6:54 pm
DPS is one of the better online retailers I have found.

JMC
10-11-07, 6:55 pm
Do a search fellas, I've been pimping DPS since we started here....
Still do!

JMC
10-11-07, 7:01 pm
Just ordered nitro g, real gains and pak and got a free tee

Was it the Universal tee or the Animal tee? I just got an Animal tee for the first time after about 5 universal tees....

Xandernfs
10-11-07, 7:08 pm
Gotta love DPS. I order from them all the time. They have great prices! Love the free t's

mikedfromaz
10-11-07, 7:18 pm
i am in the same boat, counting every dollar i have, trying to get by in college and eat big as well and i must say this DPS is the place to get your goods.

BigLansford
10-11-07, 7:49 pm
I still dig the VitaDigest.

wconner
10-11-07, 8:30 pm

Iv'e called three times today and got through every time do you have the right number: 1-570-562-3921

mgmmaze
10-12-07, 1:41 am
love the site and the flat rate shipping is bomb also. I used to use bodybuilding.com alot but man for the same stuff i usally get i was paying around 10 buck extra shipping ya i got it in most cases 3 days but the ups to the west coast takes about 5 business days loove the company

BigLansford
10-12-07, 9:29 am
About a fucking week, an ENTIRE week. My first time with DPS wasn't a good memory, like somethin' you wanna forget, you know? lol Took me 9 days to get my shit, but I'm out in the sticks in IL....so the UPS guy must had a hard time findin' me.

I feel you bro, but with me, it's BB.com. I'll never deal with those dudes again.

wolfsburg2
11-02-07, 5:11 am
I was a LOYAL bb.com csr but i checked DPS 4 months ago or so and i won't look back. the price difference with shipping is shocling.

bb.com will price match, but they won't do the free shirt/shaker bottle stuff if they match.

I have not had a single problem with DPS.

B.C.
11-02-07, 5:21 am
I have yet to find a lower price on a whole shipment than DPS. Throw in all the free shit, and I am a very happy DPS customer. Now if they could only keep Test in stock.

Aaron_Cole
11-02-07, 5:37 am
prosource.net is another very good website..only $5.95 for ground no matter what you buy

shipped from NJ to Fl from tuesday to friday

gonna check out dps nutrition and see what all the hype is about

Nulllogik
11-02-07, 2:15 pm
DPS is good shit.

Got a universal shirt too!

NickSP
11-02-07, 2:56 pm
I actually may have to switch to DPS/fitnessone or some other fast retailers, supplementwarehouse has taken a week just to ship my stuff for the second time in a row.

JMC
11-02-07, 3:49 pm
I actually may have to switch to DPS/fitnessone or some other fast retailers, supplementwarehouse has taken a week just to ship my stuff for the second time in a row.

Time to put the kybosh on that shit now bro....DPS is where it's at!

spyderman4g63
11-25-07, 4:27 pm
And btw, this should be my 8th free dps t shirt too I think. And a free Universal T which I'm cised about!!! Always get their free shakers too, but I've got a stock of those.

I think I wore my free universal shirt out already.

spyderman4g63
11-25-07, 4:28 pm

Supplement warehouse is the cheapest, but shipping time sucks. The last two times I tried to order the shopping cart wasn't working correctly. I gave up, I'll stick with DPS (and a few others for some of my stuff).

gripperm
12-24-07, 1:42 am
DPS customer for over 5 years and never had an issue

Indomitable Will
01-23-08, 6:06 am
Just thought I'd give another thumbs up to DPS. I've been ordering there a long time and since I'm in the Northeast, I have my order in two days. I used to order from bb.com like three years ago, but come on. I've seen a product there form 13 more bucks than DPS. Also, when I've placed a couple big orders, I've put everything in the shopping cart at DPS and at Nutraplanet. After shipping and discounts, DPS was a few bucks cheaper, even though I found a couple products cheaper at Nutraplanet.

Oh yeah, they sent me the wrong product one time. I called them and they shipped the right product and all I had to do was put the wrong one in the new box and mail it back with a prepaid label they sent me. DPS kicks ass for me.

JMC
01-23-08, 7:29 pm
I think I wore my free universal shirt out already.

Yeah I've gotten so many DPS and UN tees that I've started to leave them rolled up as is and threw them aside. That way I will have a non-stop supply of Universal and DPS t-shirts until I die.

PJC
01-23-08, 7:42 pm
DPS is legit and awesome - shipping is quick and out of PA

(right now at least)
They did however foul up on the Universal T, it was sent too big!

Universal T not too big - It's called growing room!!

Hercules
01-24-08, 4:58 pm
After reading this thread I ordered from DPS. I just placed my order about 5 minutes ago. I have been ordering from Supplement Warehouse, but, as stated above, shipping time sucks and it's not cheap. On the DPS homepage there are a few coupon codes. When I input the code my order ended up the same price as Supplement Warehouse, but the shipping was about a third less. If DPS is as awesome as you guys say it is, I'll stick with 'em.

Phenom
02-11-08, 1:30 pm
DPS is great. Only issue I had was them not including my shaker bottle. But they first classed one to me and it came a couple days later. Great Service and prices!

TheIcemanHoltz
02-11-08, 1:35 pm
i've been a DPS customer for 2 years, no problems at all, very fast shipping, and even though there are some things that are cheaper on other sites, in the end u will save more with DPS, especially shipping, and the fact they give discount codes, and promotional items such as T's... can't go wrong... and as far as the U t's they are big just for the simple growing reason, it should motivate u to get bigger!

Mr.Totality
02-11-08, 1:40 pm
DPS is great, prices are reasonable and being in PA I get everything within the next day

Mr.Totality
02-11-08, 1:41 pm
also their animal prices are phenomenal

pmug0000
02-11-08, 5:58 pm
Great prices, but they're always running out of the 6.1 lb Torrent and Watermelon EAA stack. Shit pisses me off - I'm about to order both these last week since I'm running low, and they're still sold out.

MassMan
02-20-08, 3:38 pm
Great prices, but they're always running out of the 6.1 lb Torrent and Watermelon EAA stack. Shit pisses me off - I'm about to order both these last week since I'm running low, and they're still sold out.

I know what your saying bro. I have been waiting for about 2 weeks for them to stock up on torrent and watermelon eaa. Now they ran out of realgains and liver tabs too! So pissed off. I need to order from bb.com for this time.

pmug0000
02-20-08, 4:43 pm
I know what your saying bro. I have been waiting for about 2 weeks for them to stock up on torrent and watermelon eaa. Now they ran out of realgains and liver tabs too! So pissed off. I need to order from bb.com for this time.

Yeah I just checked the other day and they're out of about half of their Universal products. I ended up ordering Lava and BCAA stack instead of Torrent and EAA stack.

WeaponX
02-20-08, 5:32 pm
Yeah I just checked the other day and they're out of about half of their Universal products. I ended up ordering Lava and BCAA stack instead of Torrent and EAA stack.

Yea I hear that, I was just going to order and I had to split my order between DPS and BB, sucked, i know i will have to wait for the bb stuff but hopefully dps makes up for it with getting it to me in a decent amount of time!

HoldFast
02-21-08, 7:27 am
dps selling universal stuff like hot cakes. I had to skip on my paks this month from dps also. next time they get shipment in Imma stock up...

ps - it might also be caused by the label change.

Mr.Totality
02-21-08, 7:30 am
They just got some stuff back in stock. Thankfully

NickSP
08-09-08, 10:40 am
For those who it concerns, I emailed DPS and they said they will have the 88 cans soon.

musclealchemist
08-09-08, 11:05 am
awesome bro, you the man. I plan on getting me about least 3 cans depending on price. I mean thats 9 months of pak. Thats crazy.

Phil800101
08-09-08, 1:45 pm
For those who it concerns, I emailed DPS and they said they will have the 88 cans soon.

Sweet, thanks bro!

spyderman4g63
08-09-08, 2:26 pm

I did the same. They are also giving out The Journey book this month with $100 universal order. I didn't get on at the Arnold.

Buh-Buh
08-09-08, 8:33 pm

I have been waiting on this news, I just got an order in last week, but the Big-88 is too cool of a promo to pass up, thanks for sharing the info.

theoriginal
08-09-08, 8:44 pm
DPS has great prices, and is a good place to order from...but they often have a lot of items go out of stock and pretty quickly.

Tingland
12-13-08, 5:52 pm
I've used them for yrs. Never had a prob with them except once. Apparently, I had order an item that was "backorder" and didn't know it. Guess I wasn't payin much attention. Anyway, I waited and waited...nothing. So, I call...they inform me my product was backordered and would ship as soon as it became available. Of course, I was pissed...but they guy went on to explain that I was notified during my confirmation email that the item was BO. After arguing with him (mostly me bitching), I told him it was all BS and hung up. I later went back and checked my emails from DPS...sure enough, the confirmation email had the item listed as BO'ed. I felt like an ass - especially after treating the guy on the phone like I did. Wasn't a week later I got my stuff. I still order from them and always will. I just keep a better eye on availability status when ordering so I don't make another ass out of myself.

Torbahax
01-13-09, 10:24 pm
Its funny to see this thread, DPS is literally located 5 minutes from my house, I pay wholesale for everything ! DPS is 100% legit.

punchy
02-15-10, 6:32 pm
Hey Animals... I saw where some of you guys said that dps is where its at as far as getting supplements.... Well just wanted to let you guys know this shit... When you order 100.00 bucks of universal products you get a free gift as well as the Animal journal as well totally awesome made my day and my order go even better... and beat Bbing.com by about 28 bucks... Nothing but good things this order... I hope it keeps up... p.s. the free gift is like a shaker cup or towel t-shirt or tank top... Not bad... Shit who doesn't like free shit...

96darkhorse
02-15-10, 7:25 pm
word....i got so many free shirts and shakers from dps, its not even funny....if i shop only, its only at dps

C.Coronato
02-16-10, 10:21 am
Thats awesome brother, thanks.

GJN5002
02-16-10, 10:24 am
word....i got so many free shirts and shakers from dps, its not even funny....if i shop only, its only at dps

haha, me too, you can pretend you are sponsored by DPS

mritter3
02-16-10, 10:28 am
dps...is where its at..fast shipping, great prices

musclealchemist
02-16-10, 11:15 am
dps...is where its at..fast shipping, great prices

i 2nd that. DPS is the best.

The RZA
03-11-10, 2:56 pm
3rd....DPS rocks. I've probably ordered from them 50 times and have never had a problem. It's the cheapest and the shipping is decently fast. If you get the free gift, get the red logo tee; it's pretty sharp and looks good with your favorite Animal hat.

Phil800101
06-06-11, 3:07 pm
Just wanted to post my latest great customer experiences with DPS nutrition.

Back in January, I was stocking up for awhile. I made a large order, but forgot my Omega. Being lazy, I just placed a second order for some Omega. Flash forward a few hours, and my phone rings. A service rep from DPS called and offered to combine the orders to save me on shipping and the coupon discount.

I placed an order a week or two ago, including a 90-serving tub of Atomic 7 (Lemon Lime). When I was going through it, I found they accidentally shipped me one of the 30-serving tubs. Totally understandable mistake, especially considering they just got it in recently. Anyway, I called em' up, and without even questioning it they apologized and said they were shipping me a 90-serving tub with a return label for the 30-serving. About 15 minutes later the rep called me back and told me they would just send two of the 30s to go with the one I received, rather than go through the return hassle. Very cool.

Not big stuff, I know. But they could have just taken my Omega order that one time and made themselves some extra coin. And the Atomic 7 thing ultimately saves them money on shipping and on time, but it's still cool nevertheless. Other than the odd or end that they don't carry or are out of stock of, I won't buy from anywhere else. I've tried elsewhere, and all things considered (price, shipping speed, customer service) DPS is hands-down the best.

Appollonian
06-06-11, 4:32 pm
Just wanted to post my latest great customer experiences with DPS nutrition.

Back in January, I was stocking up for awhile. I made a large order, but forgot my Omega. Being lazy, I just placed a second order for some Omega. Flash forward a few hours, and my phone rings. A service rep from DPS called and offered to combine the orders to save me on shipping and the coupon discount.

I placed an order a week or two ago, including a 90-serving tub of Atomic 7 (Lemon Lime). When I was going through it, I found they accidentally shipped me one of the 30-serving tubs. Totally understandable mistake, especially considering they just got it in recently. Anyway, I called em' up, and without even questioning it they apologized and said they were shipping me a 90-serving tub with a return label for the 30-serving. About 15 minutes later the rep called me back and told me they would just send two of the 30s to go with the one I received, rather than go through the return hassle. Very cool.

Not big stuff, I know. But they could have just taken my Omega order that one time and made themselves some extra coin. And the Atomic 7 thing ultimately saves them money on shipping and on time, but it's still cool nevertheless. Other than the odd or end that they don't carry or are out of stock of, I won't buy from anywhere else. I've tried elsewhere, and all things considered (price, shipping speed, customer service) DPS is hands-down the best.

That is awesome customer service... what are their shipping rates like? By the pound, flat rate, or other?

I've been getting from supplement warehouse and their shipping is killer high, and slow, but usually overall they just barely nudge out the other sites I look at.

Phil800101
06-06-11, 4:46 pm
That is awesome customer service... what are their shipping rates like? By the pound, flat rate, or other?

I've been getting from supplement warehouse and their shipping is killer high, and slow, but usually overall they just barely nudge out the other sites I look at.

Shipping is good. I'm not sure what it's based on, but it's very reasonable. Smaller orders are usually about $5-$6, really large orders maybe $10-$12. My last order weighed about 20 pounds, was a little over $300 in items, and the shipping was $7.24 via UPS. I placed my order on the Friday before Memorial Day and got my stuff last Wednesday. Really quick from PA to IL, especially when you factor in the holiday weekend.

Yeah, Supplement Warehouse's shipping is slow (even for only 1-2 items, and I only live about 2-3 hours away) and pricey. All said and done it's barely any cheaper than DPS when everything is factored in.

I also had a really bad experience with them last summer. Really slow shipping (I only live about 2-3 hours away), and a huge mix-up on their part that took multiple calls and e-mails to fix. In the end it was all worked out and they were very apologetic, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

So yeah, DPS is the best all-around as far as I am concerned.

Punishir
06-06-11, 7:33 pm
Ive been using DPS Nutrition since 2001 or 2002 and they have been great. Love their prices and fast shipping.

Shorts
06-06-11, 10:35 pm
Very much agree. DPS Rocks. 3 Months ago I started to order online my animal products, and DPS has been and will be my site of choice.

SuperFlexSteve
06-06-11, 11:35 pm
Been doing business with DPS for quite some time now.. great site & always top notch service!

mnmvilla2002
06-08-11, 11:54 am
I have to say the customer service is great. So is shipping and price. While out here I made the mistake and gave the wrong base zip code cause I just moved from one base to another. Notice the mistake I emailed customer service and was told once the package was shipped back they would forward it to me. All in all it took three weeks but still I was thankful and will continue to use DPS for me Universal/Animal supps.

Razor
06-17-11, 9:26 am
Gotta show some more love to the peeps at DPS. A few weeks ago i ordered the Large Atomic 7, then sent me a small one instead. Emailed them, not even a week later i had 2 more small jugs sent to me along with a new Schick Hydro 5 Razor....talk about customer service.

mritter3
06-17-11, 9:33 am
Gotta show some more love to the peeps at DPS. A few weeks ago i ordered the Large Atomic 7, then sent me a small one instead. Emailed them, not even a week later i had 2 more small jugs sent to me along with a new Schick Hydro 5 Razor....talk about customer service.

talk about taking care of their customers....pretty sweet!

Big C
06-17-11, 12:36 pm
I just can't justify using BB.com over DPS anymore. I like the 10% discount BB.com offers...but the prices on most products are much higher than DPS and they don't carry as much as DPS.

I can find most, if not all, Universal/Animal products on DPS - and was pleased they now carry the large Atomic 7's.

wedge
06-17-11, 12:41 pm
I've gone back and forth between DPS and BB.com. After reading through this, I think I may start hitting up DPS more regularly.

Phil800101
06-18-11, 4:01 am

No bullshit, the EXACT same exact thing happened to me...got a small Atomic 7 as opposed to the large one I had ordered, I called them, and they sent me two more of the small ones...along with the Schick! Ha.

talk about taking care of their customers....pretty sweet!

Yup.

I just can't justify using BB.com over DPS anymore. I like the 10% discount BB.com offers...but the prices on most products are much higher than DPS and they don't carry as much as DPS.

I can find most, if not all, Universal/Animal products on DPS - and was pleased they now carry the large Atomic 7's.

Oh yeah, same here on both accounts. I've been using DPS more or less exclusively for years now.

Shukin
06-18-11, 4:19 am
Hmmmm, free razors......