PDA

View Full Version : G Diesel's Mass Eating Tricks

G Diesel
05-24-07, 5:04 pm
Sometimes I struggle to get my food down, especially the same old protein sources, so here are a couple of advanced but simple tricks I've picked up over the years for getting your food in when you simply don't feel like eating that shit...

Soup... Get a can of minsetrone or pasta e fa(g)ioli and mix it with ground beef or ground turkey. Also, try fat free cream of chicken or mushroom mixed with diced chicken breast and brown rice.

Sloppy Joes... Can't find a better tasting way to pack in the ground beef. Mix a lb of lean ground beef or ground turkey with a can of Sloppy Joe mix. Get some whole wheat potato rolls and you are good to go.

Tacos... Perfect way to make shitty, bland steak or chicken taste awesome. Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, salsa and hot sauce and wrap in a soft flour or corn tortilla and you're golden.

A lot of these are obvious, but rarely do I see enough guys taking advantage of the healthy and simple options open to them to add quality calories and make clean mass eating less torturous. I know that these tricks and others I've yet to divulge have served me well over the last 30-40 lbs or so and will continue to do so welll into the future. Peace, G

Punisher
05-24-07, 5:05 pm
i gots to make me some of thsi shzit when im done dieting

JMC
05-24-07, 5:08 pm
Words from the wise! And to the new folks...check out the recipes...there are a few that I've posted to include a silly sloppy joe mix, and many others...good shit.

Kiwi129
05-24-07, 5:35 pm
Mmmm sloppy joes sound good right now. That's a good idea.

05-24-07, 5:39 pm
Great suggestions in here. Thanks for the useful insights.

Squat_Heavy
05-24-07, 5:52 pm
I'm european, wtf is a sloppy joe? somebody enlighten me!!

G Diesel
05-24-07, 5:54 pm

No doubt man... It isn't the most sophistcated meal in the world but it tastes damn good. Essentially it is ground beef mixed in a tangy, tomato sauce piled on a hamburger-type roll. Mmm... Sloppy. Peace, G

Squat_Heavy
05-24-07, 5:58 pm
No doubt man... It isn't the most sophistcated meal in the world but it tastes damn good. Essentially it is ground beef mixed in a tangy, tomato sauce piled on a hamburger-type roll. Mmm... Sloppy. Peace, G

So just ground beef+tomatosauce+some spices in a hamburger roll or pita or sumthing... Interesting. sounds good

Thanks for enlightening me.

bharatoza
05-24-07, 6:05 pm
Damn!!!! I can't wait to try these when I begin bulking again

ChrisG
05-24-07, 6:05 pm
Those are some really good ideas man! What about the taco stuff though... do you throw any kind of taco seasoning in your meat? Every time I eat seasoned taco meat I feel like crap afterwards.

G Diesel
05-24-07, 6:07 pm
Those are some really good ideas man! What about the taco stuff though... do you throw any kind of taco seasoning in your meat? Every time I eat seasoned taco meat I feel like crap afterwards.

Nah man just grill it up with basic spices... The other ingredients will make it more than flavorful. Peace, G

brandonA
05-24-07, 6:33 pm
I was thinking some sloppy joes sound awsome, but what about on a diet? here's what i found....

http://www.thedailyplate.com/food-nutrition/food/hunts/manwich-original-sloppy-joe-sauce-15.5-oz

Based on Manwich.....the good shit....not too bad...has a lot of sodium....mix some up with some ground turkey, drop on some whole wheat bread, or over potatos..or just eat like a soup....have to pick me up a can....

-B

JMC
05-24-07, 6:33 pm
This one's from Ma!!! Tested and approved my friends...easy as shit too!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5241

brandonA
05-24-07, 6:36 pm
This one's from Ma!!! Tested and approved my friends...easy as shit too!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5241

Hell ya bro...going to fuck me up some sloppy joes......

-B

Space Cowboy
05-24-07, 6:39 pm
Essentially it is ground beef mixed in a tangy, tomato sauce piled on a hamburger-type roll. Mmm... Sloppy.

G Diesel goes Homer Simpson on our asses, i never thought i'd see the day, quality!

EASI
COWBOY

Squat_Heavy
05-24-07, 7:04 pm
Gonna make my first sloppy joes in some secs, looking forward to it.

ChrisG
05-24-07, 7:53 pm
Nah man just grill it up with basic spices... The other ingredients will make it more than flavorful. Peace, G

Sounds good man.. only time I really eat them is when someone else cooks them.. everyone in my house wonders why they're over weight when they throw sticks of butter and all kinds of crap in everything they make lol

Squat_Heavy
05-24-07, 8:22 pm
Just made my first sloppy joes, tastes awesome!!!!

Chris McCallum
05-24-07, 10:27 pm
tacos are the shit

MELTDOWN
05-24-07, 10:52 pm

southern style.......whole wheat (2 slices) flat on a plate, drowned in mustard, then covered with s/j......3 helpings please.

BamBam
05-25-07, 2:51 am
Me and my girlfriend ate those tacos tonight, and they RULE! We had some really lean ground beef and some chicken breasts leftover, and threw em all together and BAM, they were gone! Thanks for again, another great recipe and idea!

ironshaolin
05-25-07, 9:13 am
I'm a big fan of enchiladas as well. Get some green chilies, diced chicken, rice and beans, mix it up and wrap that in a whole wheat wrap throw some enchilada sauce and cheese on top, mmmm.

LegDay_UKIGS
05-27-07, 12:20 am
I think a good turkey chili would probably hit the spot pretty good too. Make it a little spicy, load it with turkey and hell, you could probably sneek a can of tuna in there if no1's looking. I'm sure the spicy V8 and the jalepeno's will cover it up.

LegDay_UKIGS
05-27-07, 12:22 am
another one for us all day workers is to take a handfull of chicken breasts, rice, salsa and some water and a slow cooker... low heat all day, and BAMM!! throw that shit on a wheat tortilla add some cheese if you want and hell, Once again, throw a can of tuna in there all day too,same results like my last post... I know my Ol' lady has a recipe card somewhere at home. I'll get it tomorrow and post it up.

MassMonster
06-07-07, 12:24 am
Yo man another good way to smack in the protein is a piella.... good carb level too .... forget basic sea food stuff u put in there, me n my family always threw in extras like sum lean meat or chicken, along wit it good shit...

G Diesel
06-08-07, 9:32 am
Yo man another good way to smack in the protein is a piella.... good carb level too .... forget basic sea food stuff u put in there, me n my family always threw in extras like sum lean meat or chicken, along wit it good shit...

Yeah man, no doubt... Paella is the bomb. But you can leave the shrimp and clams/mussels in there for me. Lean protein and it adds a little bit of variety to my life. Peace, G

brandonA
06-08-07, 3:56 pm
I ate what must have been a half pound of sloppy joes the other night...it was after leg night...1 pound of ground turkey, one can of manwhich and 4 whole wheat torillias.....shit that was good stuff....

-B

Grond Al-Ghoul
06-08-07, 4:18 pm
in a pinch for time I didnt have time to eat breakfast before work, so the eggs went straight from the pan... to the blender.

And 1.5 cups cold water.

Nothing like cream of egg. Tasty alternative when you dont want to drink them raw/cold.

Warning... you might need a chaser.

MassMonster
06-08-07, 4:27 pm
in a pinch for time I didnt have time to eat breakfast before work, so the eggs went straight from the pan... to the blender.

And 1.5 cups cold water.

Nothing like cream of egg. Tasty alternative when you dont want to drink them raw/cold.

Warning... you might need a chaser.

ive found juss addin sum yogurt or scoop of whey takes away the bite...

stumblin54
06-24-07, 4:29 am
Yo G, does the sloppy joe mix you use have HFCS in it? Or do you know of any that doesn't have that shit in it?

Stumblin

MassMonster
06-29-07, 10:36 pm
Got another1.... pizza like home made not the takeout crap.... even if u buy premade crust add sum good stuff on there .... i put up on 1 i made sum chicken, spinach , lean ground beef, and sum sardines lol juss messin but u get the point... and it can work for breakfast too just put on egg, sausage, grits haha

H Bomb
07-20-07, 10:38 am
Here is one of my favorites! Take ground beef and pour your favorite steak marinade on it, mine is terriyaki, slice and throw in some red onions and green peppers. Cook stirring as you go. When done strain grease and throw it in some whole wheat tortillas wrap them and eat til you get full enough to bust! Good shit bro!

Big Wides
07-20-07, 4:27 pm
sloppy joes mixed with mac and cheese, its good

Punisher
07-20-07, 4:30 pm
Yeah man, no doubt... Paella is the bomb. But you can leave the shrimp and clams/mussels in there for me. Lean protein and it adds a little bit of variety to my life. Peace, G

paella without seafood is basically just arroz con pollo

H4RDC0R3
07-26-07, 12:39 am
Just mix it up a bit and it makes choking down all that food not so hard

DRIVEN
07-26-07, 12:42 am
i love eating jus plain ground beef right out of the package in a pan, mabey cut up some red potatos an throw em in their, mmm damn good ill never get sick of beef!

Toni69
07-26-07, 3:34 am
I put sloppy joe on my pizza...that was really good.

Grilled chicken and shrimp kebabs the other night were really good. I wrapped the chicken in pieces of italian bacon add added some bell pepper to the kebabs...really nice.

Shrimp and grits is a great dish too..I have a recipe here for it.

oh yea...did barbecue pulled pork sandwiches the other night too...(I dont eat bread, I just served mine over homemade slaw and I smoked the pork first.)...and I know! dont say a thing about my not eating bread either!!!

you guys need to come to my place and eat like kings! LOL

stumblin54
07-29-07, 1:31 am
I put sloppy joe on my pizza...that was really good.

Grilled chicken and shrimp kebabs the other night were really good. I wrapped the chicken in pieces of italian bacon add added some bell pepper to the kebabs...really nice.

Shrimp and grits is a great dish too..I have a recipe here for it.

oh yea...did barbecue pulled pork sandwiches the other night too...(I dont eat bread, I just served mine over homemade slaw and I smoked the pork first.)...and I know! dont say a thing about my not eating bread either!!!

you guys need to come to my place and eat like kings! LOL

Toni, when you get back to the states I'll be there...

Stumblin

TufffGuY
07-29-07, 1:33 am
Toni, when you get back to the states I'll be there...

Stumblin

Damn, Dinner at Toni's!

Lowdown5
07-29-07, 1:45 am
Damn, Dinner at Toni's!

Hell yeah, and we are all invited.

stumblin54
07-29-07, 2:35 am
Yo G, the past couple weeks I've been eating 20 eggs for breakfast (10 whole 10 white) along with my oats and RG, and around a gallon of milk per day. I've put on almost ten pounds, and I've been using whole foods/no supps to up my weight room power and it's working like a charm. People don't give food enough credit for the effects it has on your performance. Try that shit out though sometime bro it's the real deal, and doesn't exactly put a hole in your pocket if you hit the dairy section in bulk.

Stumblin

jhicks3301
07-29-07, 11:01 pm
Sometimes I struggle to get my food down, especially the same old protein sources, so here are a couple of advanced but simple tricks I've picked up over the years for getting your food in when you simply don't feel like eating that shit...

Soup... Get a can of minsetrone or pasta e fa(g)ioli and mix it with ground beef or ground turkey. Also, try fat free cream of chicken or mushroom mixed with diced chicken breast and brown rice.

Sloppy Joes... Can't find a better tasting way to pack in the ground beef. Mix a lb of lean ground beef or ground turkey with a can of Sloppy Joe mix. Get some whole wheat potato rolls and you are good to go.

Tacos... Perfect way to make shitty, bland steak or chicken taste awesome. Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, salsa and hot sauce and wrap in a soft flour or corn tortilla and you're golden.

A lot of these are obvious, but rarely do I see enough guys taking advantage of the healthy and simple options open to them to add quality calories and make clean mass eating less torturous. I know that these tricks and others I've yet to divulge have served me well over the last 30-40 lbs or so and will continue to do so welll into the future. Peace, G

I'm going to kill some of this when I get ready to bulk! Thanks for the info!

MassMonster
07-29-07, 11:05 pm
ive found stuffed tomatoes are awesome to bulk with.... put in sum brown rice.. chicken beef sum scallions onions... turkey good stuff... easy to eat too...

Toni69
07-30-07, 4:00 am
ive found stuffed tomatoes are awesome to bulk with.... put in sum brown rice.. chicken beef sum scallions onions... turkey good stuff... easy to eat too...

Oh my God! This brought back serious childhood memories! My mom used to make these on sundays..and stuffed bell peppers. I forgot all about this. God they were so good! Ok...next cheat day..there it is! Thanks!

Oh yea...I am serious about dinner at my place...once Im settled in.

stumblin54
07-30-07, 12:55 pm
...and so am I Toni! haha. Good call on the stuffed bell peppers, those are delicious.

Stumblin

G Diesel
07-30-07, 1:09 pm
Yo G, the past couple weeks I've been eating 20 eggs for breakfast (10 whole 10 white) along with my oats and RG, and around a gallon of milk per day. I've put on almost ten pounds, and I've been using whole foods/no supps to up my weight room power and it's working like a charm. People don't give food enough credit for the effects it has on your performance. Try that shit out though sometime bro it's the real deal, and doesn't exactly put a hole in your pocket if you hit the dairy section in bulk.

Stumblin

Good shit man... Awesome example. I've written many times about the overlooked value and healthful mass building quality to be found in two sections often overlooked by bodybuilders--dairy and fresh fruit. Peace, G

Lethal_Banana
08-12-07, 9:42 pm
i love eating jus plain ground beef right out of the package in a pan, mabey cut up some red potatos an throw em in their, mmm damn good ill never get sick of beef!

I second that one! Beef is the best thing since Snoop Dogg.

On another note, I've gotta give that Enchiladas recipe a go tomorrow... Mmmmm. Oh, you guys got any good solutions for straining the ground beef?

MassMonster
08-24-07, 4:01 pm
ya ever try experimenting and throwin shit in with eggs like a skillet type deal? shit is amazing... i threw in sum spinach(leaves) recaito, turkey bacon, strips of steak mix in a tad of sweet potatoe sum times.... idk im experimental i like playin around to fill in my macros

ironshaolin
08-28-07, 8:47 am
Good shit man... Awesome example. I've written many times about the overlooked value and healthful mass building quality to be found in two sections often overlooked by bodybuilders--dairy and fresh fruit. Peace, G

word up, G. The power of dairy. Hey, everyone knows steak is one of the most anabolic foods around, where the hell do they think dairy comes from? And fruit, always a good carb choice, high in fiber, and vitamins to make sure your whole shit is working correctly. You can't lift at your most intense if you're under the weather. Currently I'm on the 2%, my daughter has to drink organic milk and that crap is expensive, and we don't see the need to be 3 jugs of milk so since my girl hates skim, we compromise with the 2. I like to go to work with a can of tuna mixed with a hardboiled egg and light mayo on whole wheat, an apple, and a cup of yogurt. A solid lunch.

tnash45
08-28-07, 10:03 am
when bulking as i am now, or just starting, bout week 2, condiments are my best friend. salsa, fat free ranch, and mustard save me sometimes. they really help to break up the everyday boringness. plus i'm from texas fresh pico or salsa goes good on everything.

semper fi
tnash45
destroyer

G Diesel
08-28-07, 10:24 am
plus i'm from texas fresh pico or salsa goes good on everything.

I'm not from Texas bro... But I agree with you on that 100%. Peace, G

squattingtillipuke
08-28-07, 12:05 pm
[QUOTE=G Diesel;94919]Soup... Get a can of minsetrone or pasta e fa(g)ioli and mix it with ground beef or ground turkey. Also, try fat free cream of chicken or mushroom mixed with diced chicken breast and brown rice.

Anyone have a recipe for some dumplins other than the box recipe...Chicken and Dumplins sounds pretty good right about now. Chicken, carrots (real ones not the precut shit), 1/2 onion, cream of chicken soup,mmmmmmmm those dumplins just kill it though.

violator
09-27-07, 5:29 am
Yo Big G!,
Just wanted to let u know i tried out ur pancakes for the first time today, added 1spoon PB + 1/2 cup berry mix & 1 scoop choc real gains...that shit was delicious!!!!.....but couldnt finish it all...lol..mmmmmmm pancakes...

peace

Honor
10-06-07, 11:42 pm
Hey guys I also noticed another way to get the food down easier is eat things that contrast each other, like something salty and something sweet, and you keep taking a mouthful of each back and forth. i find i can eat much more this way, not to mention washing food down with milk too.

JMC
10-07-07, 12:04 am
Hey guys I also noticed another way to get the food down easier is eat things that contrast each other, like something salty and something sweet, and you keep taking a mouthful of each back and forth. i find i can eat much more this way, not to mention washing food down with milk too.

I do this as well at times...I'll put some splenda on brown rice while a little salt on the steak. Good point.

Pizzalamp
10-22-07, 2:04 pm

Stumblin

damn thats a lot of eggs
doing it like the good old boys in pumping iron

Giant Killer
10-22-07, 4:20 pm
I'm experimenting with Extra Virgin Olive Oil right now. So far I've been adding a teaspoon to my bedtime shakes, and not only am I more energized during throughout the day, but my muscles look fuller. Then again maybe it's just a coincedence. But I'm gonna' keep experimenting...

G Diesel
10-22-07, 4:23 pm
Sugar free instant Vanilla pudding mix
2 cups 1% milk
4 scoops Vanilla Animal Max protein

Wisk together in a bowl, makes 2 G Diesel sized servings at 28g of protein each. Damn good snack to safely satisfy your sweet tooth and get in some extra protein. Peace, G

arkhangelsk
10-24-07, 9:03 am
I'm european also, and we don't got beef jerky back here, so a friend of mine brought me from America "Jack Link's" beef jerky with teriyaki marinade.

man, i love it. too bad i can't get it in croatia.

Animal Rep
10-24-07, 9:09 am
Sugar free instant Vanilla pudding mix
2 cups 1% milk
4 scoops Vanilla Animal Max protein

Wisk together in a bowl, makes 2 G Diesel sized servings at 28g of protein each. Damn good snack to safely satisfy your sweet tooth and get in some extra protein. Peace, G

Good to see ya using the Max, G. I find this to be an underated protein supplement. Tastes fantastic too.

G Diesel
10-24-07, 9:30 am
Good to see ya using the Max, G. I find this to be an underated protein supplement. Tastes fantastic too.

Yup been mixing it with oats and milk multiple times daily and added it to this pudding recipe. Good stuff. Peace, G

Riesjs
11-21-07, 5:53 pm
Even if you want a quick easy calorie upper, add in a couple slices of bread or some mashed potatoes..takes like 2 seconds to get in a few more calories

Shawn J
12-05-07, 12:29 am

Stumblin

Damn 20 eggs...who do you think you are "Cool Hand Luke"? "Nobody can eat 50 hard boiled eggs in an hour!"

Brick By Brick
12-05-07, 1:35 pm
"Sometimes I struggle to get my food down, especially the same old protein sources, so here are a couple of advanced but simple tricks I've picked up over the years for getting your food in when you simply don't feel like eating that shit...

Tacos... Perfect way to make shitty, bland steak or chicken taste awesome. Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, salsa and hot sauce and wrap in a soft flour or corn tortilla and you're golden."

I've been cooking like this for several years now. Anyone who thinks you can't eat like a king or queen and keep it healthy isn't trying hard enough. Curry chicken, thai food, stir-fry, all staples of my diet. And the crock pot is a lifter's best friend. We should write an Animal cook book!

Shawn J
12-06-07, 9:38 am
I followed Toni69 advice once. I cooked up some egg whites with tuna threw in some taco seasoning and added some Tony Sasher's. Tossed it all on a small bed of romain lettuce. Damn good eats, just careful with the Tony's. With the taco seasoning and Tony's it can become a salty pile of poo.

Big Jimmer
12-07-07, 11:25 am
when im bulking i mix a half pound of ground beef/turkey and a box of organic mac n cheese. its a good 1000 cals he he. i have a fast metabolism.

robinsos
12-07-07, 12:10 pm
OK first off, I have an extremely hard time getting in the required protine intake. I have a hard time even getting 1g per lbs. I also cant eat fish. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can hit my mark without supps all day long?

Reacher34
12-07-07, 1:39 pm
OK first off, I have an extremely hard time getting in the required protine intake. I have a hard time even getting 1g per lbs. I also cant eat fish. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can hit my mark without supps all day long?

Your sig says you weigh 193 lbs....you should be able to get 1.5 gr. per! No sweat bro..
(I'm only gonna touch on the protein sources, carbs and fats will be catered to your needs and goals):

breakfast: An EASY 6 or 7 eggs...consider how many some people eat, this is not too much to ask. = 42 gr
meals 2-5: 8 oz chicken. ROUGHLY 50gr per 8 oz for 4 meals = roughly 200 gr.
before bed: 6 or 7 eggs and/or cottage cheese... 42 gr + 15 per half cup cottage cheese.

Throw in a protein shake or two at 40-50 gr a piece and other sources throughout the day like cheese on your chicken or some peanuts. You should have no problem getting 400+ grams if you wanted to.

Now I know, I know...what I just typed is an extremely "quick and dirty" outline for a diet plan, but when you say that you have a hard time getting 1 gram per pound at only 193 lbs....the first thing I think is that you just have to man up and eat. So I'm hesitant to give a full detailed diet to someone who isn't ready and willing to use it.

Your allies: chicken, steak, eggs, and the friends on this board that will help you (even in the form of tough love)

For your information, try this link:
http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/whattoeat/a/highproteinfood.htm

Good luck and ask some questions. And go check out Ox's thread, or House's thread, or go find Machine's journey and see how he eats. The Lad has a thread about "Wanna learn how to put on mass". Use your resources and hit the dinner table, friend.

herdz
12-07-07, 3:00 pm
Yo G,
i gotta a problem. im 195-197 and i cant seem to break the barier man, im eatin lieka horse and havin 2 mutan mass shakes a day plus takin all my aminos and shti before and after my work outs. The plan is 205-210lbs. My meals consist of chicken, pork or beef with oatmeal, potatoes, rice, greens or pasta. What do you suggest?
Herdz

alecto42
12-07-07, 4:05 pm
Yo G,
i gotta a problem. im 195-197 and i cant seem to break the barier man, im eatin lieka horse and havin 2 mutan mass shakes a day plus takin all my aminos and shti before and after my work outs. The plan is 205-210lbs. My meals consist of chicken, pork or beef with oatmeal, potatoes, rice, greens or pasta. What do you suggest?
Herdz

mind postin your actual diet, and what times your eating everything, as well as showing us a total calorie intake with a break down of your macro's. then we can find out where we should fit things into

Shawn J
12-07-07, 10:44 pm
This is a post by J-Rock in the diet section outside the forum. It give a break down on his daily schedule, to include when he takes his Animal Supplements, when he trains and such.
It takes the guess work out of everything for me since I always have a hard time trying to remember to take supps and eat even when I'm not hungery.

robinsos
12-08-07, 1:36 pm
Your sig says you weigh 193 lbs....you should be able to get 1.5 gr. per! No sweat bro..
(I'm only gonna touch on the protein sources, carbs and fats will be catered to your needs and goals):

breakfast: An EASY 6 or 7 eggs...consider how many some people eat, this is not too much to ask. = 42 gr
meals 2-5: 8 oz chicken. ROUGHLY 50gr per 8 oz for 4 meals = roughly 200 gr.
before bed: 6 or 7 eggs and/or cottage cheese... 42 gr + 15 per half cup cottage cheese.

Throw in a protein shake or two at 40-50 gr a piece and other sources throughout the day like cheese on your chicken or some peanuts. You should have no problem getting 400+ grams if you wanted to.

Now I know, I know...what I just typed is an extremely "quick and dirty" outline for a diet plan, but when you say that you have a hard time getting 1 gram per pound at only 193 lbs....the first thing I think is that you just have to man up and eat. So I'm hesitant to give a full detailed diet to someone who isn't ready and willing to use it.

Your allies: chicken, steak, eggs, and the friends on this board that will help you (even in the form of tough love)

For your information, try this link:
http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/whattoeat/a/highproteinfood.htm

Good luck and ask some questions. And go check out Ox's thread, or House's thread, or go find Machine's journey and see how he eats. The Lad has a thread about "Wanna learn how to put on mass". Use your resources and hit the dinner table, friend.

I really apprcieate the help. THe problem lying in that Im in the Navy and they have certain weight limits and bf% I have to abide to. But like you said I just have to man up and eat... I will try and keep the bf down to keep within standards. Thanks again

Reacher34
12-08-07, 2:50 pm
I really apprcieate the help. THe problem lying in that Im in the Navy and they have certain weight limits and bf% I have to abide to. But like you said I just have to man up and eat... I will try and keep the bf down to keep within standards. Thanks again

Ah...you didn't mention the Navy. It's different when you have other people setting limits on you. Still, shovel the chicken, you can stay away from steak if you want because it has a higher fat content. And you can always opt for egg whites instead of yolks. The big thing here is how you utilize your carbs. Stick with slow digesting like wheat bread, oatmeal, brown rice, etc. Your body will still release insulin with a high protein meal, so if you HAVE TO eliminate/reduce carbs, you should still be able to make progress.

robinsos
12-08-07, 3:09 pm
Well my carbs are little to none already. This past march I got weighed in and they told me I was 20% bf, thats shit, So I started my cutting diet. 1% milk, high protien wheat bread, no alcohol whatsoever, no soda, and much more. Now that I am under my mark, I am trying to bulk what I have and it is fucking hard. CHanging my diet and all. I will try that page you left and see where I can get with it. Thanks again for all your help.

tgumpper
01-07-08, 3:11 am

G,
I was having a hell of a time getting down all the chicken and red meat. The Sloppy Joes did the trick! I slurp down ground beef and ground chicken with no problem.

clarko
02-01-09, 7:43 pm
Yo G, does the sloppy joe mix you use have HFCS in it? Or do you know of any that doesn't have that shit in it?

Stumblin

Here's how I do it. It's really not hard at all.

a pound of ground beef
1 cup of ketchup (I like the organic stuff)
a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
a teaspoon of mustard
a teaspoon(or more if you like it sweet, the less sugar the better though) of pure maple syrup

Cook ground beef mix everything else in a seperate bowl and microwave the sauce (you might not have to if the beef is extremely hot) with a small plate over it so it doesn't go everywhere and mix the two together good. Then sit down with some whole wheat buns that do not have HFCS or bleached flour in them and enjoy.

mritter3
02-01-09, 11:02 pm
nice suggestions G, i am currently on a bulk and will def. add those foods to my current diet. thanks for the post.

here2learn
02-03-09, 1:17 am
good shit i need to put on 10 kg. then ill be happy
prob gonna want more then....

xMATT182x
02-06-09, 8:22 am

haha this just made my day. Just the randomness, nothing but respect.

xMATT182x
02-06-09, 8:29 am

I can attest to Animal Max, it is an awesome product and tastes amazing. I've seen solid gains using it as well.

Piaz96
02-09-09, 5:37 pm
can't forget some raw milk..by the way still looking for a place to get that stuff

DANO
02-09-09, 7:34 pm
can't forget some raw milk..by the way still looking for a place to get that stuff

Buy a cow!! ha,ha. here is an Idea, look for a "natural foods" store, alot of the organic crowd buys that. In a town close to mine they have a co-op store that sells it.

ReLoaDeD57
03-15-09, 3:32 pm
All I have to add to that G-Diesel is Tuna Fish... Get a Good size can of tuna fish and for can if you reach the label you can get about a total of 50 grams of protein. Usually the can will display 1/4 of this can will give you the following. So I highly recommend you Grabbing a can of tuna and some spices you might think goes together well, and what I've done at first it try something different each day until I found something I really liked and kept up with that recpice for the time being.. until I wanted to try something different.

Examples

1 Can of tuna
Some rach dressing
Little bit of Hotsauce
dash of Garlic
Dash of oregano

If you throw anyhthing to together that taste good to you let us know.

prowrestler
03-15-09, 3:56 pm
most underrated meal ever

peanut butter and jelly sandwich

2 pieces of whatever bread you eat
4 spoons PB, 2 per slice
2 spoons of your favorite jelly

now the ultimate trick, microwave it for 15 seconds! dont skip this.

600 calories easy that takes like 2 mins to eat if microwaved. milk is a good side

J-PILE
03-15-09, 10:44 pm
I eat ground beef tacos as a meal at least once a day, sometimes more. I finally stopped buying the ground serloin and stared buying the 75/25 (cheaper) ground beef and rinse it with hot water under the faucet for a few minutes after cooking. This gets rid of a great deal of fat. Add in a package of taco seasoning per 1.5 - 2lbs of ground beef and your ready to go. Add salsa or whatever else you want... good shit.

cmtz429
03-22-09, 3:27 pm
I like the ideas very basic and tasty. Try some corn tortillas instead of flour based pitas or wraps. I also have a recipe.
1 lb ground sirloin
1 tbsp lemon or orange pepper
add 1 cup frozen green beens or 1 can baked beans depending on your cycle.
Brown meat and add can, enjoy.

H@rl3yB08
03-30-09, 11:17 am
for the tacos, is a little sour cream against the eating healthy religion?? hahaha

G Diesel
03-30-09, 11:35 am
for the tacos, is a little sour cream against the eating healthy religion?? hahaha

There is fat free sour cream that tastes exactly like the the fully leaded stuff, but without the empty calories.

Peace, G

squattingtillipuke
03-31-09, 1:22 pm
I eat ground beef tacos as a meal at least once a day, sometimes more. I finally stopped buying the ground serloin and stared buying the 75/25 (cheaper) ground beef and rinse it with hot water under the faucet for a few minutes after cooking. This gets rid of a great deal of fat. Add in a package of taco seasoning per 1.5 - 2lbs of ground beef and your ready to go. Add salsa or whatever else you want... good shit.

One of the things that I have been doing for tacos lately is using left overs...lets say my wife makes a roast...i will take some of the left over roast and pull it apart and put the taco seasoning on it. Just a different way to look at it...also gives you a way to use up some leftovers. Can usually get another couple meals out the roast this way without a big fuss.

JUGGERNAUT
03-31-09, 1:28 pm
G with a thread all about food? Like I would not sub for this!

cmtz429
04-01-09, 1:56 am
What kind of tortilla are you using?

LegendKillerJosh
06-16-09, 12:21 am
I have a deep fryer and love making my own chips. Corn tortillas in pure soybean oil, lean ground beef and part-smik shredded cheese. Lettuce and you got the best damn nachos out there.

Juggalo-Lee
07-08-09, 10:27 pm

the soups and the tacos i pretty much take in spot on... but the sloppy joe mix is a good suggestion...props on the tips

Ironjaw
07-14-09, 12:14 am
ive said this once and ill say it again.... Paella.... easy to make good source of protein.. use brown rice and some recaito for flavor and your set..... you dont need the fancy crap either ..... shrimp aint expesive and i can get flounder or grouper cheap as well squid aint to bad ... especially for all you jersey and new yorkers .... um its called CHINA TOWN... lol or if your in the city might as well go to chelsea pier and pick it up from the fish market lol but seriously not that expensive and very quick to make with a good source a protein

HeavyG
09-13-09, 8:28 pm
How about some Loco Moco?

prowrestler
10-21-09, 5:46 pm
How about some Loco Moco?

hell ya

BobbyB11
10-28-09, 10:58 pm
I had to look up what loco moco was, and I've got to admit that it sounds pretty good: the Loco Moco is a dish unique to Hawaiian cuisine. There are many variations, but the essential loco moco consists of white rice topped with a hamburger patty, a fried egg, and brown gravy. Variations may include bacon, ham, Spam, kalua pork, Portuguese sausage, teriyaki beef, teriyaki chicken, mahi-mahi, shrimp, oysters, and other meats. (courtesy of google)

ALFONSO
01-14-10, 4:44 pm
as I quote "Tacos... Perfect way to make shitty, bland steak or chicken taste awesome. Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, salsa and hot sauce and wrap in a soft flour or corn tortilla and you're golden."

perfect way to make SHITTY, bland steak or chick taste awesome!!

This made me bust of laughing at work.. it was ridiculas.

But anyways G this is some great ideas.. Thanks bro