PDA

View Full Version : Diet FAQ #11: How do I get vascular?

Animal Rep
05-25-07, 4:44 pm
You want an awe-inspiring network of veins coursing over your body, like roads on a map? You want "pipelines" in your arms? You ready to train hard to get it? Yeah, training is important. But more than anything else, vascularity is a function of your diet--that is, it depends largely on your bodyfat levels and water retention. If you got too much of either, you won't see the pipelines.

For more, check this thread out: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=8933&highlight=vascularity

Medford
07-18-07, 7:23 pm
one comment here. most people become more vascular as they get older. that's cause the veins are closer to the skin and the skin gets thinner

RoadPigJohn
08-30-07, 4:13 pm
You want an awe-inspiring network of veins coursing over your body, like roads on a map? You want "pipelines" in your arms? You ready to train hard to get it? Yeah, training is important. But more than anything else, vascularity is a function of your diet--that is, it depends largely on your bodyfat levels and water retention. If you got too much of either, you won't see the pipelines.

For more, check this thread out: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...ht=vascularity

Nice!

BigLansford
10-07-07, 11:10 am
Sweet!

Can't carbing up help you out too?

TylerC
12-30-07, 5:30 pm
Machine said that Pause reps can bring out the veins.

cornfed86
02-28-08, 5:26 pm
this subject has been racking my mind for a while. i have good vascularity in my hips, calves, left arm and left thigh, but nothing anywhere else. i thought i just needed to drop bodyfat further. then i noticed even some olympians don't have as much vascularity as others. for example, jay cutler doesn't have the cephalic vein running through his left bicep. you can only see it sometimes. why is this?

wedge
05-28-08, 4:28 pm
I'm starting to develop a little vascularity and would like to see how to bring it out more.

MANABOLIC
05-28-08, 6:12 pm
Being vascular is needed when you are aboput to step on stage, other than that, you should not worry about bulging veins. you should focus on eating lots of food, drinking lots of water and keeping cardio low to moderate, in order to be able to build muscle mass. all what I have said will not make you vascular, but it will make you one big mother fucking freak. don't compromise your muscle mass for the "sleek -8 packs" craze, you want a Dorian Yates kind of body, not the bodY of a pretty boy in an underwear ad. Peace-OUT.

TheBassGuy
05-28-08, 6:28 pm
you want a Dorian Yates kind of body, not the bodY of a pretty boy in an underwear ad. Peace-OUT.

well said, sir.

thedrivenone
07-31-08, 12:29 pm
Can anyone re-post that link for more info. I am beginning my cut soon and I intend to use cuts, and one of the main aspects I'm dying for is some vascularity.

edit: nvm, got it to work.

davidr
08-14-08, 1:09 am
Eating a variety of nuts and especially almonds help because they are so full or arginine. Give it a try you will deff see more pronounced veins if you munch on them throughout the day...but of course a somewhat low bodyfat is needed

redskin 344
12-14-08, 6:23 pm
vascularity is basically insulin sensitivity, right?

redskin 344
12-26-08, 5:38 pm
fish oil improves insulin sensitiviy so that means it helps with them pipelines right?

Da Eclipse
12-13-10, 8:32 pm
I just started to lift about 6 months ago so I'm fairly new to this. I've been told that eating clean is very a big part of showing vascularati. I try to eat as clean as posible and I have noticed a big change.