PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite motivational ANIMAL Quote or Saying

dIdDy
01-18-07, 5:29 am
"I have the balls and the determination to destroy anyone or anything that gets in my way... I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity."

-Machine

Angst
01-18-07, 1:15 pm
My favorite is "Why ask why?" by either Machine or Schak

gnoll5
01-18-07, 1:17 pm
"if you have to tell someone how good you are, you ain't that good" - don't remember who wrote it, Wrath or G i think.

Evaniel
01-18-07, 1:22 pm
"The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned."

Either G or Machine; I can't recall which.

brewtality
01-18-07, 1:37 pm
Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

wño
01-18-07, 1:55 pm
"Shut the fuck up.. and train"

Barron
01-18-07, 1:59 pm
Stay uncomfortable, be distressed, stay under the knife. If you find yourself sitting down, stand up. If you find yourself walking, run. If you find yourself trying, stop trying and start fucking doing. If you are sleeping soundly and wandering pleasantly through dreamland, WAKE THE FUCK UP.

-Veritas-

Black-Jack
01-18-07, 3:27 pm
“What do I do? I’m a bodybuilder & yeah, it’s a job. Only the day doesn’t start at 9 & it won’t end at 5. It starts from the time I open my eyes to the time I shut them. It’s not a 5 day work week. I live it 24/7... This is a job. This is my life.”

gsb239
01-18-07, 6:52 pm
The Haves vs. Have-nots one. Its hanging on the wall in my room. Last week there was a huge snowstorm on my leg day. I was debating walking to the gym in the blizzard when I read that the "have-nots make excuses to skip training: the weather, a flat tire." So I walked my ass to the gym only to find that it was closed. Fuckers.

"I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a Big Fucking Box" THE MACHINE

Cyrus The Virus
01-18-07, 10:36 pm
Get out of my face

MELTDOWN
01-18-07, 10:46 pm
"....My only idol in this realm is the motherfucking man in the mirror and even he has to prove himself on a daily basis. "

"..Remember, there are starving children in Africa and skinny guys at your gym, so pretty please, with sugar on top, clean your fucking plate."

that would be from Sir G Diesel.

01-19-07, 12:08 am
"Remember, there are starving children in Africa and skinny guys at your gym, so pretty please, with sugar on top, clean your fucking plates."-G Diesel

karmazon
01-19-07, 12:17 am
The Haves vs. Have-nots one. Its hanging on the wall in my room. Last week there was a huge snowstorm on my leg day. I was debating walking to the gym in the blizzard when I read that the "have-nots make excuses to skip training: the weather, a flat tire." So I walked my ass to the gym only to find that it was closed. Fuckers.

Hahaha, that's funny.

Obelix
01-19-07, 3:26 am
Growing up, I don’t know how many times I heard this… ‘You are what you eat.’ Fuck that shit. If that were true, I’d be a cow. Yeah, a big fucking cow with an oatmeal tail, yams for horns, and eggs for hooves. What a fucking sight that would be.

said by MR. Mcgrath

dIdDy
01-19-07, 5:35 am
Growing up, I don’t know how many times I heard this… ‘You are what you eat.’ Fuck that shit. If that were true, I’d be a cow. Yeah, a big fucking cow with an oatmeal tail, yams for horns, and eggs for hooves. What a fucking sight that would be.

said by MR. Mcgrath

Wrath is awesome

Big Mic
01-19-07, 5:39 am
Go Hard Or Go Home

Obelix
01-19-07, 6:30 am
Wrath is awesome

I read it in the Journey..

hjayss
01-20-07, 2:38 am
Mines is on my wall and on my screen saver "shut up and train"
but unobtanium that quote woke me up i can not stand to see people leave food on the plate.

Joe Pas
01-20-07, 2:54 pm
"Be selfish" from Wrath's The Journey ...i also have the poster in my room ...

IntensityJT
01-20-07, 7:25 pm
shut the fuck up and squat

ItsSteveBlack
01-20-07, 7:38 pm
Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

I hope they have the strength to defy those who doubt them.

Black

abwowang
01-20-07, 10:45 pm

Love that one. :D

DreamZero
01-20-07, 11:48 pm
Squat til you puke
Not here to talk
<3

Avicara
01-21-07, 2:51 am
Dunno what i would do if wrath wasn't posting logs in "the journey"...

"When I first dreamed of competing one day and took my fucking game to the next level, my training partner said, “Hold on, Wrath.” He couldn’t keep up. Maybe he didn’t want to…"

"When you’re lying under a thick stack of plates, you aren't any different than the guy next to you who’s busting his ass. Shit, you could be Elvis Presley for all the weights care—they don’t give a shit who you are. They’ll try to bury you just the same. Business is business and pleasure is pleasure. But in this candy store, business is pleasure and pleasure comes from taking care of business."

"The pain. It washes over me, wave after wave. My senses reel. Yeah, I could drop it all, walk away from this burden. Instead, I grit my teeth, catch my breath, and plow forward."

"Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you."

Live2Lift!!
01-21-07, 6:23 pm
Squat til you puke!

PlacentiaBay
01-21-07, 9:48 pm
"if you doing it right your competing against the sickest motherfucker there is... yourself"

jeff00z28
01-21-07, 10:03 pm
Some little pencil neck shoots by, ears covered, eyes bugged out of his head, looking for the nearest escape.

hitEMhard
01-21-07, 10:30 pm
"mirror, mirror"

asilab
01-22-07, 1:41 am
"Every single day requires sacrifice" Machine, Animalpak.com

"When doubt pokes you in the gut and starts to make you sick, forget what you hope for. Forget about winning and losing. Forget about pain and pleasure. Flip the manual override switch to MANIC ENTHUSIASM. Now throw your fucking rock in the pond and take your place in this world."
Hope Springs Eternal, By Machine

curifer66
01-22-07, 2:38 am
"Train beyong the pain....and death is your only release!" I scream this in my head as i lift..

Skillz
01-22-07, 9:47 am
"I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a Big Fucking Box" THE MACHINE

second that

Havok
01-22-07, 10:03 am
I say live hard and die hard and love hard in between. Cuz tomorrow ain’t promised and today is slipping away...

- G Diesel

Hollywood
01-22-07, 10:07 am
personally, one of my favorites came from a FAQ:

Q: As my biceps get bigger, I’ve developed stretch marks on them. How do I get rid of them?

A: Your kiddin’ me right? You’re concerned about stretch marks? Most guys would cut their balls off to have stretch marks on their arms, especially the bicep. The guys I talk to all want to know how they can get bigger arms. If you have stretch marks, it means that your arms have grown. Who gives a flying fuck about stretch marks? Know what? If your worried about growing and getting stretch marks, then I have an idea: Why don't you take up knitting instead? This way you don't have to worry about that kinda’ shit. The only things you'll have to worry about are patterns and yarn colors.

rockyIV
01-22-07, 10:12 am
"I"m not here to talk"

Melkvik
01-22-07, 4:32 pm
"So I dust off the rust and smash the fuck out of the weights, the machines, the people who doubt me, the ones who would keep me down, and anything else in my way."

Freakshow
01-22-07, 5:03 pm
"The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned."

Either G or Machine; I can't recall which.

I might have to put that one in my sig....

dIdDy
01-22-07, 6:50 pm

Q: As my biceps get bigger, I’ve developed stretch marks on them. How do I get rid of them?

A: Your kiddin’ me right? You’re concerned about stretch marks? Most guys would cut their balls off to have stretch marks on their arms, especially the bicep. The guys I talk to all want to know how they can get bigger arms. If you have stretch marks, it means that your arms have grown. Who gives a flying fuck about stretch marks? Know what? If your worried about growing and getting stretch marks, then I have an idea: Why don't you take up knitting instead? This way you don't have to worry about that kinda’ shit. The only things you'll have to worry about are patterns and yarn colors.

i lol'd

Live2Lift!!
01-22-07, 7:45 pm
"I"m not here to talk"

Hell yeah! I forgot that one!!!

Live2Lift!!
01-22-07, 8:01 pm
"I pay my dues everyday do you?"

Standing_Guard
01-22-07, 9:02 pm
everytime I see these adds in the mags and shit I can't help but be in awe at the depth of the quotes. I cant choose just one they all have inspired me to become better

area51
01-28-07, 10:52 pm
"Don't let anyone tell you, you can't. Keep your chin up, and your eyes on the prize. Live everyday like it's you last. Death is certain, life is not."

DEVILMAN40K
01-29-07, 12:40 am
"Everybody wants to be big, but no body wants to lift heavy fuckin weight!"

HAWK
01-29-07, 1:59 pm
"Within me lies the soul of a gladiator, and the heart of a lion."

boar
01-29-07, 3:23 pm
Heres my fav quote.

First, the only person you have anything to prove to is yourself. Second, you can watch life with your nose pressed up against the glass. Or you can swing the doors open and step inside -wrath

davidlt
01-29-07, 4:20 pm
"The toughest part is sticking to the path, enduring the crushing routine."

Mr.Hardcore98
01-29-07, 5:38 pm
shut the fuck up and train!!!

broomellk
01-29-07, 10:22 pm
"At least I always know what I'm gonna wear in the mornings and it reads XXXL. Simplicity... There ain’t nothing wrong with that. Bodybuilding is more than just lifting. Bodybuilding is living. Fuck yeah." - Wrath

Melkvik
01-30-07, 4:52 pm
The unmotivated. The weak. The ones that always have an excuse for why they have not yet reached their goals. You know the type_ of person I’m talking about. The “could have been”, the “should have been”, the “almost was something” type_. Are you one of them?

Rooster
01-30-07, 5:48 pm

This says it all. There are a million words in the world, but this sums up the entire idea.

darkside64
01-31-07, 2:12 am
a quote to live by
by wrath my biggest inspiration yet

gymdr66
01-31-07, 2:44 am
Suck It Up

Knife
01-31-07, 3:38 pm
"Pushing back at all those in my life who said I’d fail. Cuz when push comes to shove, you gotta listen to your own voice... And if anyone tells you different, you tell him to shove it up his ass.”

smoph197
01-31-07, 5:12 pm
"so why do you do it? fame? glory? getting some ass? thats just the icing...you do it because you have something to prove to yourself. This life, this trip, this journey...its about enlightenment. It's about looking destiny in the eye, grabbing hold of it for eighteen weeks and not letting go."-Wrath

This one gets me every single time...

widdlewade44
01-31-07, 6:42 pm
Going heavier, harder than I ever thought possible... Never letting what I think I can do get in the way of what I'm gonna do. -Wrath

Kevin
widdlewade44

JUGGERNAUT
01-31-07, 6:47 pm
I'm Not Here To Talk

focused
01-31-07, 6:52 pm
a quote to live by
by wrath my biggest inspiration yet

yeah bro, my fav. quote as well

ahistoryofviolence
01-31-07, 8:05 pm
When you feel like you cant go another day...when its hard to pick yourself up...get the fuck up...people will try to hold you back..obstacles will stand in your way...SMASH THE FUCK OUT OF THEM

-Machine

jatta palu
02-02-07, 11:38 pm
I'm Not Here To Talk

I can't tell you how important that shirt is for me! I have two but as soon as funds are a little better I want to buy three more that are about two sizes bigger so I can wear my long john shirt under it in the winter.

Guardian
02-03-07, 5:06 am
"You want everyone leaving there to be afraid to train with you. “Fuck that, I ain't training with Schak.” Those are the words I love to hear."

"Just because you train like an Animal doesn't mean you should look like an asshole doing it..... Be humble and people will respect you. They may not want to train with a sick fuck like yourself but they will at least respect you."

-both quotes by JH aka Schak

BODYBUILDER532
02-03-07, 1:01 pm
DEFINATLY "Im not here to talk" that one is the stuff!!

Whos the guy in the ANIMAL log in the pic with "OVERCOME" tatooed on his forarm that i think the best inspirational tatoo iv seen so far!

Apollos
02-04-07, 2:07 am
Can they defeat you? Can they beat you? There is a difference between the two, you know. I feel the eyes on me. I smell the fear on these bitches. Some talk hard, but when it’s time to get it poppin’ they’re ghost. No matter what happens we walk hard. Fuck that… WE STOMP. We slap faces that have traces of smart ass. We walk together, an ARMY of soldiers. In the game to rip off the top half and let them know that the law of the jungle is the only code that matters. We eat dirt so the rest of the world knows that they don’t own hate...
MACHINE

Every time I hit up this quote I train twice as hard as the day before. We STOMP brothers.
Peace

ShaqFu
02-04-07, 11:49 pm
"4:27 a.m. .... Why am I here?" Fucking insane.

BigTruck
02-05-07, 6:47 am
i'm not here to talk

mass o kist
02-05-07, 7:31 am
Respect is hard earned and even harder to keep, but all the more sweeter when given not by friend but by enemys.

this is what drives me to bust my ass in the weight room!!
strentgh and honor bros

Dobby
02-05-07, 12:49 pm
This is the kind of intensity that carved out moutains and founded countries.

- Borrowed from a review of one of animal's products

Stretch
02-05-07, 7:33 pm

Hint Hint, like in time for the Emerald would be nice =)

Enforcer25
02-06-07, 8:49 pm
Shut the fuck up and train
Get out of my face

MRG
02-06-07, 10:19 pm
"Overcome."

dragon316
02-07-07, 10:58 am
squat till you puke

TYPEONE
02-07-07, 11:20 am
Like the smart little piggy, we built our house with motherfuckin bricks. When the time arrives and the big, bad wolf comes a-blowin', we'll be ready and waiting.
--G Diesel

b.p.
02-08-07, 4:30 pm
"BRING THE NOISE" got it off an ad for animal pump

TZR
02-11-07, 4:30 am
I'm not sure, but i think this one is from this site
>>> "You won't win if you don't train like a winner..."

Conquistador
02-12-07, 10:45 am
1. Believe in one person: Yourself. Everything flows from that pool.
2. Don’t be afraid of pain. It will teach you.
3. Define your surroundings; don’t let them define you.
4. Don’t be a fucking pussy. Life hurts. So does loneliness, and so does change. But they are all necessary to your growth.
5. Don’t add extra fat to your diet for calories.
6. Make things happen. Don’t wait for them.
7. Lift for gains, not glory. Control your ego and the weight.
8. Don’t count protein grams from nuts or grains.
9. Quitting is a habit, as is winning and losing. The second two happen to everyone. The first one should never happen to anyone.
10. Lead by example. Never become someone you aren’t proud of.

vican20
02-13-07, 9:26 am
idk bout quotes but my favorite article is the newest one on the journey, about how lifting is like change in ur pocket, ect. how every single rep may not matter at the time, but eventually it adds up, like change..bla bla but...thats my fav one

Ricky P
02-13-07, 3:19 pm
My two favorite quotes from Wrath:

"I'm not here to stand still and let the dust settle on my shoulders... Possessions, all the shit you collect--these are the things that tie you down, hold you back. In this world, I don't have much--just the clothes on my back and this burning desire in my heart. But that's alright because I'm just passing through... On my way to something bigger."

"The secret is boring, and that's the fucking problem. The secret is consistency. Having the fucking balls, the discipline, to eat and train a certain way day in, day out. The days, the weeks, they all blur together... Do you have what it takes to live a life where every fucking day is just like every other? What you gotta figure out is how to get through it, treat each meal, each rep like it's your last... Yeah, like I said in my last entry, you gotta be able to transform the word “monotony” into “consistency”. If you can do that, then you will understand the secret... The sky will open up and you will have that clarity of vision."

Also have the t-shirt: "I'm not here to talk." I absolutely cannot take people that come to the gym with their cell phones or that sit on a machine that I need to use while they bullshit with their friends. Go to the gym to do work, lift, train. Not to hang out, not to talk.

PowerBuilder
02-14-07, 2:08 pm
Don’t put it off. Get to work now. Believe in yourself and go get what you want. No, don’t just go get it. Attack it and take it cuz it’s yours. Take it cuz you know that in your heart if you don’t, you will never forget that it was there all along for the taking and you just bitched up and let it go...

This gets me pumped not only for the weightroom but for life itself

Big_Zigga
02-14-07, 2:13 pm
Shut the Fuck up and Train
I dont live to eat, I eat to live

BIG45s
02-14-07, 2:25 pm
My two favorite quotes from Wrath:

"I'm not here to stand still and let the dust settle on my shoulders... Possessions, all the shit you collect--these are the things that tie you down, hold you back. In this world, I don't have much--just the clothes on my back and this burning desire in my heart. But that's alright because I'm just passing through... On my way to something bigger." ditto

Peace

BIG45s

So Fresh 007
02-14-07, 3:31 pm
“Who am I? Depends on who you ask. Some see nothing more than a mindless monster, an egotistical freak of nature to be pitied or feared. Others see a man guided by a singular purpose. Who am I? As I stand under this hot light and look into this mirror, I see a monster and a man. But I also see a bullied fat kid. A son looking up to his old man. A youth in search of a road. I’ve since found that road and soon, I’ll know how far I’ve gone and who next I’ll become.”

amazin quote for some reason im just in love wit it it hits me perfect even down to the bullied fat kid but now im lookin back and remeberin bc u got to remember to move on

Tylaw02
02-14-07, 4:05 pm
Nervous? Fuck yeah. But that’s good--it keeps you focused.

krazyassmexican
02-15-07, 8:09 pm
I HAVE TO GO WITH

AND THEN

"Squat till u puke"

Hans
02-15-07, 11:14 pm
"First, the only person you have anything to prove to is yourself. Second, you can watch life with your nose pressed up against the glass. Or you can swing the doors open and step inside."

Just love this one by Wrath

YeaILift
02-15-07, 11:34 pm
Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift any heavy ass weight!

Sgt Rock
02-15-07, 11:40 pm
Straps Are For Sissys

Real Men Deadlift

Guess Who?

Hollywood
02-15-07, 11:42 pm
Straps Are For Sissys

Real Men Deadlift

Guess Who?

none other than SGT 600x10 himself!!

Sgt Rock
02-16-07, 12:01 am
With a name like Hollywood...I have NO QUESTION we would get along great brother...good to see you on the number one forum on the net.

focused
02-16-07, 11:54 am
"Be an Animal. Fuck everything else." - Bulldog

philroy
02-17-07, 5:50 pm
from MR. Lawson in the reader mail... read it and i was hooked...

-On the Shoulders of Giants

Why do I bleed black and white? The other morning, struggling through a brutal session of back after almost a month off fighting tendonitis, I was ready to call it off. I looked around my gym, desperate for something to wake me up. Then I saw them: apparitions of the people who've made me who I am. My mother, my professor, my father, my wife, and my best friend, who died about ten years back. Their gaze bore a weight heavier than any I've ever lifted. And I knew, if I wanted to gaze back, there was no quitting. They wouldn't let me. The best part? They followed me out of that gym, and into the classroom where I teach English, to the Museum where I work, and on. They follow me everywhere, and our footsteps resound like thunder.

goody19
02-21-07, 5:20 am
"4:27 a.m. .... Why am I here?"

alot of times, im just finishing up a workout at that time... hits home

Targac21
02-21-07, 12:55 pm
"I'm Not Gonna Puke" I went ahead and put this one up because i love various quotes from this site and I hadn't seen this one up but in the journey this is one of my favorite quotes and pictures cause i know how wrath feels. Same meals, every day, every time, on a set regimen. It's hard to force yourself to eat more but in the end it's worth it. I am thinking of getting the smaller poster and putting it on my fridge just for motivation when bulking times get hard.

ryanlemley1
02-22-07, 12:51 pm
Personally I like "I pay my dues everyday, do you?" I don't relate this just to the iron. I relate it to everything. Everything I'm doing now is paying my dues until I reach that ultimate goal of being a well-known sports performance coach for young atheletes. I want to build character and determination in them.

Mr.Totality
02-22-07, 1:10 pm
STFU and train. that is all

SAMSON
02-24-07, 11:35 pm
"Squat til you puke"- loved since the first time i saw the ad, bought the t-shirt three years ago, still wearing it. i love the questions people ask and the wierd looks i get when i wear it.
after that- "real men deadlift"- now my fav exercise and i love the quote.
these two quotes deal with my fav exercises and inspire me to keep going when the sets get heavy and every muscle in my body hurts.

A-JAX
02-25-07, 9:03 pm
"overcome"

Cr4zYH3aD
02-26-07, 7:23 am
"Get out of my face", with the text below it.

and Pretty much everything, I would say.

ryanlemley1
02-26-07, 12:29 pm
" I pay my dues everyday, do you? " i like this quote because i'm paying my dues now. what i am doing is getting ready for the next stage of my life...my job now sucks, but soon..i'll be a sports performance coach at Velocity sports in Florida...i've worked hard to get to this point, now i strive to move forward and pay my dues all that i can. this quote just applies to more than the iron!! i can just say, thanks ANIMAL for this quote, very inspirational!! Train Hard!!

Hans
03-01-07, 3:15 am
I got to add another one to mine:

"Put that steel on your back and give it a motherfucking ride, son."
Machine

mjsef88
03-29-07, 7:25 pm
When you are tired, train harder. When you are weak, push yourself. Don't take anything for granted and don't you dare train like a pussy.

-Schak

feelthepain12
03-30-07, 11:43 pm
"The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. Everything else in life is earned." I think Machine said it but I'm not sure.

Hoaxy
03-31-07, 1:51 pm
"What matters in life is what you do. Not how much shit you can talk. Anytime you want to see me at work, look me up in the weight room and I will show you the meaning of pain and transcending limits. You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor because you can bet your ass, I won't."

Don't remember who said it, but it's awesome...

Chin
03-31-07, 4:43 pm
"You got to give a little to get a lot. Fuck that, you got to give a lot to get a little." -Schak

BigGaz
04-01-07, 11:15 am
From The Journey

"The mirror is a tool. The mirror is my worst critic. It doesn't Bullshit me or kiss my ass or stroke my ego. it tells it lyk it is."- wrath

Soldier
04-01-07, 5:39 pm
"Shut the f*** up and train"

"Overcome"

"Never letting what I think I can do get in the way of what I'm gonna do. Spilling blood and guts for this sport I love. Being bound to it and never letting go." - Wrath

J D R
04-01-07, 6:24 pm
all of the above =]

dIdDy
04-02-07, 6:33 am
all of the above =]

LOL, dito

Sgt Rock
04-25-07, 7:35 pm
The Only Barriers That You Have Are The Ones That You Choose To Create....i Choose To Have None.

wbstud02
04-26-07, 12:38 pm
My favorite quote is, "Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you." by Wrath

widdlewade44
04-26-07, 9:28 pm
When you are tired, train harder. When you are weak, push yourself. Don't take anything for granted and don't you dare train like a pussy.

-Schak

Gotta love Schak. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Hines22
04-30-07, 3:05 am
I gotta agree with my bro wb on his by mine came from one of the ads...

"Get out of my face."
You are not here to win friends.
You are not here to look pretty.
You are not here to stare at some chick’s ass.
You know why you’re here.
And if you don’t, then get the hell out because you’re just taking up space.
This is heavy duty.
This is Animal.
Can you handle it?

A gym isn't a playground, you wanna play??
Then get the fuck out

Rhino1986
04-30-07, 10:36 pm

this is absolutely brilliant, whoever said this is a legend.
next time someone calls me obsessed i'm chucking this right back at them.

The Kempe
06-11-07, 8:17 pm
"Train through the pain and death is your only release"

Costo
06-18-07, 7:24 pm
Does it have to be from AnimalPak?
Heres a couple:
Cant remember the authors
"That which does not kill you will only make you stronger"
"Fuck a hand out, fuck charity,expect nothin..Take everything."

Others not from Animal Pak:
"At competitions I don't look at anyone, everyone watches me."-Yuriy Sedykh
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"

Costo
06-18-07, 7:53 pm
THat was quick.. THanks man.

saint of the gym
06-18-07, 8:47 pm
"And if you’re doing it right, you’re competing against the baddest, sickest motherf***er there is… Yourself" WRATH!!! (wk. 8 log 1)

Stillfers_dad
07-04-07, 6:35 am
hi guys, few months from now ill be graduating from my course..just wanna ask about whats a nice qoute or motto thats describe about "Animal" or "Animalpak" ill be putting it on my yearbook..tanx!!!

Armyof1
07-04-07, 2:21 pm
"Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you." - Wrath

I'm sure many of us can apply this equally in and out of the gym.

Stabiliser
07-13-07, 9:12 am
yo ANimals try to post ur favorite animal quotes that keep waking you up...

Mine:

FEAR NOThing, EXPEct Everything.....Strength and HOnor(mine)

Use your preconceptions of the small minded to gain the upper hand. Crush their bias and at the same time crush feeble spirit-----Gdiesel-----

Punisher
07-13-07, 9:23 am
yo ANimals try to post ur favorite animal quotes that keep waking you up...

Mine:

FEAR NOThing, EXPEct Everything.....Strength and HOnor(mine)

Use your preconceptions of the small minded to gain the upper hand. Crush their bias and at the same time crush feeble spirit-----MACHINE-----

that quote you say is by machine is actually from G diesel bro...

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=215

MassMan
04-28-08, 8:53 pm
Mine is....

"When all is said and done after many days of fighting you become enriched with power and revered by your friends and enemies alike. You will owe thanks to no one because you have inherited what was already yours to begin with."

by none other than Machine.

BamBam
04-28-08, 9:02 pm
"DESTROY!!!!!!"- Machine

LittleMan55
04-28-08, 9:46 pm
As I have said before, when you finally push yourself so hard that you dump your last meal all over the power rack, when your head hurts and your ears ring from the pressure and force so that the people talking to you sound like a fucking cartoon, remember I FEEL THAT SHIT TOO. - MACHINE

Destroy yourself to be come your new upgraded MACHINE-self. Theory of Dynamic Brutality by MACHINE

Joseb
04-28-08, 10:04 pm
If you're not 100%, get the fuck out now.
- Steve Michalik

Cellerator65
04-28-08, 10:20 pm
Why do I do this, live with the constant pain, the suffering, the sacrifice? Why? Because I can. Because pain tells me I’m awake. Reminds me I’m alive. Who am I? I am the wrecker of steel. I am the crusher of mediocrity. I am the face of destiny. I am Animal... - Frank McGrath

After i read that in the journey... i had to buy the poster.... got that in my facebook profile too

InkdMuscle
04-28-08, 10:23 pm
Mine is....

"When all is said and done after many days of fighting you become enriched with power and revered by your friends and enemies alike. You will owe thanks to no one because you have inherited what was already yours to begin with."

by none other than Machine.

Fuck'n right on Massman. Couldnt have said it better myself.

T.Alan
04-29-08, 4:34 am
My signature.. which was written by Machine.. I also have it tatted on my back

"The mountains you climb cannot always be seen by an audience... Still, you must not stop climbing."

sanga
04-29-08, 5:16 am
Without a doubt its Wraths t-shirt "Go Away"

Says it all in my book :)

speedster00
04-29-08, 9:51 am
Its in my sig......

on the shirt thing....some of the guys at my gym call me "animal"...because of all the animal shirts I wear.

Universal Rep
04-29-08, 10:08 am
THE JOURNEY, Week 11, Log 1:

Hold On

When I was an overweight kid just starting out, my ma said, “Hold on, son.” She thought I was too young, supplements too unhealthy. She thought bodybuilding wasn’t a respectable sport, let alone a profession…

When some of my friends starting seeing my level of dedication, all the sacrifices I had to make, they said, “Hold on, man.” Maybe I wasn’t spending enough time partying with them, getting drunk every weekend. Maybe they weren't my friends…

When my past girlfriends learned how serious I was about bodybuilding, they said, “Hold on, baby.” They thought they had to compete against bodybuilding for my attention. They didn’t. But I couldn’t convince them otherwise…

When people on the street looked at me, they said, "Hold on, stranger." They couldn't understand why I wanted to be this big... Why I couldn't eat just one slice of cake when dieting... Why I was doing this to myself. They don't get it now and they never fucking will...

When I first dreamed of competing one day and took my fucking game to the next level, my training partner said, “Hold on, Wrath.” He couldn’t keep up. Maybe he didn’t want to…

After I started lifting, whenever I forgot why I got into this game, I told myself, “Hold on.” I didn't start lifting to get back at the bullies who beat the living shit out of me after school... It wasn't to be cool or popular... It wasn't to get ass.

Why'd I do it then? Shit, I did it for me. I do this because I was born to... It's in my blood. This sport grounds me, gives my life meaning. Listen brothers, this shit is not for the faint of heart. Few can do what it takes. We are among those few. When you feel like you're drowning, catch your breath. When you want to hang it up, stand firm. When you feel like you can’t diet another day, when it’s hard to pick yourself up off the couch, get the fuck up. People will want to knock you down. Temptations will try to hold you back. Obstacles will stand in your way. Smash the fuck through 'em.

This great journey begins with a step... Even if that step is nothing more than learning how to hold on...

callme47
04-29-08, 11:25 am
My fav got to be "Squat Till You Puke"

Enforcer
04-29-08, 11:27 am
I don't care if I die as long as they bury me in a big fuckin box

Wasteland
05-28-09, 9:35 am
Mine is in my signature.

Universal Rep
05-28-09, 12:41 pm
Between the Animal ad campaigns and Animalpak.com articles, plenty of good stuff, eh fellas?

Aggression
05-28-09, 12:48 pm
I don't care if I die as long as they bury me in a big fuckin box

My boy Enforcer has it right. I had this quote in all of my profiles back in college. AIM, FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, etc.

Mr. Dead
05-28-09, 12:53 pm
Mine is in my signature, as well... It was what BigAnt told me in my first contest journey, and rings true...

a trophy tag does not designate a winner---hard work and dedication does!- BigAnt

Universal Rep
05-28-09, 12:54 pm
My boy Enforcer has it right. I had this quote in all of my profiles back in college. AIM, FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, etc.

Mine is in my signature, as well... It was what BigAnt told me in my first contest journey, and rings true...

Classic Machine.

Foamy... The Squirrel?

Mr. Dead
05-28-09, 12:55 pm
Classic Machine.

Foamy... The Squirrel?

*LOL* See the edit... But, Foamy is good, as well...

Swole81
05-29-09, 12:26 pm
"You are your Maker" - House

Razor
05-30-09, 2:34 pm

holy shit does this own! I have stretch marks all over my biceps and shoulder areas now. And everytime i look at them its like i gave birth to something. haha

MrMuscles22
05-30-09, 2:50 pm
A lot of good ones in here, but mine comes from Evan Centopani!

"Keep it real. Fuck the bullshit" ~Ox

C.Coronato
06-02-09, 5:00 pm
"I did it for me. I do this because I was born to... It's in my blood. This sport grounds me, gives my life meaning. Listen brothers, this shit is not for the faint of heart. Few can do what it takes. We are among those few." -- Wrath

Nice.

weedlewott
06-03-09, 4:16 am
The only solace I have is to know that my place will never be on the sidelines with those too scared to step out onto the wire - G Diesel - On The Grind.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Rhys
06-03-09, 11:18 pm
Part of one of the first few posts by Machine from the very early days of the Forvm.

Grab a stack of MUSCLE & FITNESS right off the rack and throw it on the floor. (I've done it, it makes me happy inside)- Machine

Pravus
06-03-09, 11:25 pm
"I'm not here to talk", and of course "Squat til you puke". Fuckin' classic.

NJC_Manhattan
06-03-09, 11:47 pm

x2

Simple. Effective. Memorable.

IRN-NML
06-06-09, 9:48 am
This, by G. Diesel. It also reminds me of the men and women in rehab from serving our county or those whom someway, somehow, life has really knocked them around and yet they're fighting back; maybe just to move a couple fucking pounds. H*E*A*V*Y IS Relative. A good, sobering, iron hard thought piece.

Heavy is Relative - G. Diesel
225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I’m guilty of that shit too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the fuck on the bench. Big fucking deal. It is all relative. Heavy training is critical to the growth of thick, dense, enduring muscle. But heavy training for you, heavy training for me, heavy training for Sam Byrd and heavy training for your uncle Ned ain’t all the same thing in terms of numbers. However, it is exactly the same from an experiential perspective. The real shit, the shit that makes you grow hurts. No way around that. It is scary. It gives you the cold sweats. It strains your organs, making you feel like your guts are gonna leak outta your butthole or your brains are gonna stream outta your nose. If you’re benching 500 lbs and it doesn’t make you feel like you’re gonna die, guess what playboy? You ain’t training heavy.

Jasonklap
06-06-09, 4:43 pm
"Lift The Pain"

trainer89
06-07-09, 9:21 am
4:27am... Why Am I Here?

"Why am I not in bed, like everyone else, dead to the world? Why do I do this, live with the constant pain, the suffering, the sacrifice? Why? Because I can. Because pain tells me I'm awake. Reminds me I'm alive. Who am I? I am the wrecker of steel. I am the crusher of mediocrity. I am the face of destiny. I am Animal..."

It starts here. But this is just one journey among many... There is no end. There never is.

"I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds. When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine..."

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

"This place, this darkness... There's no better place to be. This is where the real work gets done. So if you're with me, get that time card and punch in, cuz it's gonna be a long, sweet ride. Be prepared to get your hands dirty. Listen... Hear that silence? Tomorrow it's gonna rock 'n roll. So let's get the show on the road. Let's throw some iron into the fire..."

This is 100% awsomeness lol

little nick
06-10-09, 5:15 am
Stand up and be counted...

jdavis
03-29-10, 6:06 am
“The Ninety-Nines... That’s what I call ‘em. Ninety-nine out of a hundred people can’t fathom what I do. They scratch their heads, can’t believe my dedication to this great sport. Many don’t even think this a sport or that I have a life. Never let others define your ‘life’ for you. This is what I have chosen. This is the road I’ve taken, with all the potholes, bumps, and turns. The Ninety-Nines, they can’t commit 100% to being their best, to step up one day and stand tall among the giants.”

mritter3
03-29-10, 9:07 am
i think my fav. was at last years Cage when sam bryd was squatting and said that "anything over 5 reps was considered cardio"....great line.

TheGreatWhite
03-29-10, 9:55 am
my favorite by all means is "Lift the Pain"

Week 11, Log 1 of The Journey may be the sickest thing I've ever read....

Iceiktitan
03-30-10, 3:09 pm
"The gym is home. No, the gym is more like heimat. Without it, there would be a hole in my life" -Freak-

Beowulf
03-30-10, 3:11 pm
I've always like this entry: http://animalpak.com/journey/week.cfm?week=7

IcedAbz
03-31-10, 11:50 am
My wall paper...

"Shut The Fuck Up and Train

Brick By Brick
03-31-10, 12:02 pm
My signature ---

Legacy
03-31-10, 5:44 pm
I love the machine quote from the "Hate Me" article. Best part of the quote "Yeah... Fuck you." haha

In the matter of “The World vs. Machine”, a verdict has been reached. The members of the World Court find you, Machine, guilty of being a rabid individualist. Further you are guilty of non-commercialism in the first degree for your failure to buy into the brain sucking bullshit marathon that we have developed to enslave all people of the world. Third and most appalling is the charge of conspiracy to educate and incite people of all ages and races to rise up against the power brokers and professional liars and take control of their own lives. Have you anything to say on your own behalf?

Yeah… Fuck you.

Lonestar
07-11-10, 11:26 am
"You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor because you can bet your ass, I won't." -Machine

Ozzy27
07-11-10, 5:58 pm
"The Power of One".
That's when I fell in love with Animal.

Cellardweller
07-11-10, 6:11 pm
I love the machine quote from the "Hate Me" article. Best part of the quote "Yeah... Fuck you." haha

In the matter of “The World vs. Machine”, a verdict has been reached. The members of the World Court find you, Machine, guilty of being a rabid individualist. Further you are guilty of non-commercialism in the first degree for your failure to buy into the brain sucking bullshit marathon that we have developed to enslave all people of the world. Third and most appalling is the charge of conspiracy to educate and incite people of all ages and races to rise up against the power brokers and professional liars and take control of their own lives. Have you anything to say on your own behalf?

Yeah… Fuck you.

"Have you anything to say on your own behalf?" That's the powerful quote there. That's the lesson Machine teaches. A good chunk of the rest of that quote is full of head spinning irony. I don't know if he laughs or cries sometimes.

Universal Rep
07-13-10, 2:24 pm
My wall paper...

"Shut The Fuck Up and Train

A classic T as well. Always the first to sell out in The Cage...

The Misfit
07-13-10, 6:39 pm
"I have always believed that a person's very existence should be motivational enough for them to accomplish whatever they wish"

- Machine, How to Motivate the People.

_achilles_
11-11-10, 1:02 pm
bumped for even more great quotes

Jay
11-12-10, 7:29 pm
Be Proud Of Who You Are.

kong_13
11-15-10, 11:21 pm
Its not an Animal Quote but a Quote used by the Marines "Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body"

Wrath91
01-05-12, 5:22 pm
Hello my fellow Animals.
I wanted to share with you guys motivation quotes that I gather in my notebook where I keep my training progress.I wrote them on front page and I read them before my workout and during the day sometimes for motivation.I hope you will appreciate this and I hope this will motivate you like it did to me.

Animal because being human sucks.

tears will get you sympathy,sweat will get you results.one major thing that stands in between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start,the courage to move ahead and the faint to finish.the pain you feel today will be strenght you feel tomorrow.Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation.pain a weakness leaving the body.

if you have to tell someone how good you are, you ain't that good

I have the balls and the determination to destroy anyone or anything that gets in my way... I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity.

Why ask why?

The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned.

Shut the fuck up.. and train

Stay uncomfortable, be distressed, stay under the knife. If you find yourself sitting down, stand up. If you find yourself walking, run. If you find yourself trying, stop trying and start fucking doing. If you are sleeping soundly and wandering pleasantly through dreamland, WAKE THE FUCK UP.

I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a Big Fucking Box

Get out of my face

My only idol in this realm is the motherfucking man in the mirror and even he has to prove himself on a daily basis.

If you love something, do it until it kills you

I'd rather spend one day as a lion then a lifetime as a sheep

One person's craziness is another person's reality.

Champions are too busy getting better to have time for excuses.

Excuses are for people who need them.

Don't never say it's not possible.

Unless you puke,faint or die...Keep going!

I do because I can ,I can because i want to,I want to because you said I cooldn't!

Be proud of who you are.

Pain is just an illusion.

Train insane or remain the same.

You are much stronger then you think.

No pain no gain.

Whatever doesn't kill me...had better start running.

Fall down seven times,get up eight.

I can i will.

Go the extra mile...it's never crowded.

It's never too late to become what you might have been.

All things are difficult before they are easy.

Forget failure.
Forget mistakes.
Forget everything.
Exept what you're going to do now!

I don't have time to lift...I make time!

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

If people are trying to bring you down it only means you are above them.

Make the most of today,for tomorrow is never guaranteed.

My feet hurt...from kicking so much ass.

Start wide,expand further , and never look back.

never
never
never
never give up!

You wan't me to do something?Tell me i can't do it.

What do i fear?I fear stagnation and lack of progress.I fear never reaching my potential and being average.I fear being forgotten..the past...yesterdays news...I fear giving up and being passed by,going softly into that good night.I fear letting those I love down,letting myself down.I fear dying without leaving my mark.These fears feed me.I love my fear!

BarbellManiac
01-05-12, 11:14 pm
Awesome quotes bro, definitely a mood lifter.

DAVE88
01-06-12, 2:29 am
Gave me some motivation for sure bro!

Dave TapouT
01-06-12, 2:56 am
GOOD SHIT! I have this bookmarked and will probably read it Every morning... when I wake up to all of Wraths posters all over my appt. Good motivation on the posters too. And the Animal Banners I have hangin everywhere. My friends think I'm insane.... I never agrue with em.

Thanks for posting!

D Monstah
01-06-12, 4:53 am
People say
"Be proud of who you are..."
You have it wrong... I say
"Be proud of what you have achieved, always push who you are to the next level..."

Wrath91
01-06-12, 6:38 am
GOOD SHIT! I have this bookmarked and will probably read it Every morning... when I wake up to all of Wraths posters all over my appt. Good motivation on the posters too. And the Animal Banners I have hangin everywhere. My friends think I'm insane.... I never agrue with em.

Thanks for posting!

Anytime brother.
In my country I can't order any Animal gear or posters or anything from their company so my all motivation is in my pc.But still I'm glad with that I have , and forget about people who thinks you are insane or don't understand you...we don't need them to understand us,they never will understand our dedication to training and living healthy.

Will post more when I get some new ones.Keep pumping bro and stay animal!

Back To Basics
01-06-12, 7:25 am
People say
"Be proud of who you are..."
You have it wrong... I say
"Be proud of what you have achieved, always push who you are to the next level..."

I love that one you have.. Good to see another Aussie on these boards!

NJC_Manhattan
01-06-12, 1:23 pm
"The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft"

That, surprisingly, comes from Will Smith.

Wrath91
01-06-12, 2:47 pm
"The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft"

That, surprisingly, comes from Will Smith.

Ye that one is epic too...I heard it on one of the bodybuilding motivation videos,can't remember wich one tho but I knew it was Will Smith sayin' ... thanks for posting it out.

C.Coronato
01-06-12, 3:35 pm
Anytime brother.
In my country I can't order any Animal gear or posters or anything from their company so my all motivation is in my pc.But still I'm glad with that I have , and forget about people who thinks you are insane or don't understand you...we don't need them to understand us,they never will understand our dedication to training and living healthy.

Will post more when I get some new ones.Keep pumping bro and stay animal!

Shoot an email over to info@universalnutrition.com They can get you a proper shipping quote and will be able to ship out any shirts, hats, gear, ect. Anything but supplements to you brother.

Wrath91
01-06-12, 7:20 pm
Shoot an email over to info@universalnutrition.com They can get you a proper shipping quote and will be able to ship out any shirts, hats, gear, ect. Anything but supplements to you brother.

Wow thanks brother,will do it, I have been dying to get anything from your gear since I'm huge fan of this company.
Again thanks for info.

Cellardweller
01-08-12, 2:39 pm
"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street."
-Arnold

"if you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got"
-Ronnie Coleman

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates

I don't know who said these but they're cool...

"I do today what you won't, so I can do tomorrow what you can't"

"Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it"

"Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."
-Arnold

Wrath91
01-09-12, 5:18 am
We don't want to change,until pain of remaining the same...becomes greater then painof change.Isn't that sad?you know for the timid in out society,change is always...always... frightening. You know for the comfortable in our society, change is always... always... threatening. But for the confident amongst us, change , my friend... change, is opportunity.

Echief24
01-09-12, 6:25 am
Haha I like this one from Machine. How it tells us not to be sucked into the world. Overcoming odds and Improving ourselves.

Yeah… Fuck you.

violator
01-09-12, 9:28 am
^epic first post Echief24

welcome to the forvm

Wrath91
01-09-12, 5:52 pm
refuse me that place and i will take it by force!

Failure is only the oppertunity to begin again more intelligently.

It's supposed to be hard, if it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard - is what makes it great.

Pain doesn't tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows 'if you continue, you will change.' Don't let it stop you from being who you can be. Exhaustion tells you when you ought to stop. You only reach your limit when you can go no further.

Devote yourself to an idea. Go make it happen. Struggle on it. Overcome your fears. Smile. Don't forget - this is your dream.

You are a force to be reckoned with.

When you look in the mirror and see no change, and you still keep the faith, knowing that in time you WILL get there if you stay the course, that's the difference between those who ultimately succeed and those who fail. It ain't about how hard you hit...it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

Wrath91
01-09-12, 5:54 pm
This is a good one too...
We don't want to change,until pain of remaining the same...becomes greater then pain of change.Isn't that sad?you know for the timid in out society,change is always...always... frightening. You know for the comfortable in our society, change is always... always... threatening. But for the confident amongst us, change , my friend... change, is opportunity.

Back To Basics
01-09-12, 8:03 pm
This isn't bodybuilding or ANIMAL related but it's one of the best speeches ever made - it's pretty amazing how relevant it is to present day life even thought the speech was made years and years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo

Wrath91
01-10-12, 12:21 pm
This isn't bodybuilding or ANIMAL related but it's one of the best speeches ever made - it's pretty amazing how relevant it is to present day life even thought the speech was made years and years ago.

x2 , I just watched that 2 days ago,brutal motivation for sure

NJC_Manhattan
01-10-12, 12:33 pm

Yea man. This is a phenomenal film and that ending speech is eloquent. The time period of the film was at the onset of vast technological achievement (advanced automotive, aviation, automatic weaponry, radio waves, etc). A true testament to the human spirit and the undying desire to be great.

Wrath91
01-13-12, 12:15 pm
We challenge our minds and bodies to acheive the impossible. We stand alone in the circle and lean on no one. We will be judged by our work over a period of years, not one single act. I will not fail. I will live in a warehouse of steal. I will not lie around waiting to win.

Bard of Rage
01-13-12, 1:14 pm
"Shut the fuck up and train." or "You are your maker." for me.

Wrath91
02-13-12, 1:57 pm
I just saw a ironsport.com poster on wich this was a sayin' :
Every time you stay late...
Every time you sleep in...
Every time you miss a workout...
You make it much easier...
For me to beat you...

Great motivating words...

Also I want to share an quoting I saw on House road to Olympia that was on the wall he read each time he squat,and it goes like this :
We have send message loud and clear-
We are the champions
This is our jungle and we are the animals.
This is where strong get stronger and
Weak get eaten.This is where muscle and
mind become one.Fusion of the future.
Once you enter there is no return
you
This is our paradise.Become one of us.

I made picture out of this sayin' and I love to read it for motivation now and then.
Sick shit.
Peace.

Machine
02-14-12, 10:29 pm
People are always wandering around whining about something...but they refuse to look in the mirror and own their lives'. They refuse to stop shitting in their own mess kits; that's really all it takes to move out of the shadows and into the light...the ability to stand and confront your own shortcomings without a cheering section.

Therein lies the mystery of greatness; to commit to something, anything, it really doesn't matter what - but commitment is a force multiplier just as morale is a force multiplier. Astonishing things can be acheived by the committed man for he knows true greatness - he is of the body politic...he is of the prolitariat...that is committment.

If a man pointed the finger at himself...there would be no one left to blame.

MACHINE

deanna7272
02-14-12, 11:36 pm
I just saw a ironsport.com poster on wich this was a sayin' :
Every time you stay late...
Every time you sleep in...
Every time you miss a workout...
You make it much easier...
For me to beat you...

Great motivating words...

Also I want to share an quoting I saw on House road to Olympia that was on the wall he read each time he squat,and it goes like this :
We have send message loud and clear-
We are the champions
This is our jungle and we are the animals.
This is where strong get stronger and
Weak get eaten.This is where muscle and
mind become one.Fusion of the future.
Once you enter there is no return
you
This is our paradise.Become one of us.

I made picture out of this sayin' and I love to read it for motivation now and then.
Sick shit.
Peace.

That statement was written by Rick Bayardi, owner of The Body Shop in Yorkville, Ohio... Home of the Ohio Valley Chapter of the ABC... It is, in full, written in my signature. It's above our squat rack and has become my focal point throughout my workouts!! Reminds me that deep inside, we ARE animals and we either survive or die. You make the choice, are you one of the HUNGRY ONES or will you be eaten??

I am glad that Rick's insight has also lit a fire in others out there.

Wrath91
02-15-12, 4:50 am
That statement was written by Rick Bayardi, owner of The Body Shop in Yorkville, Ohio... Home of the Ohio Valley Chapter of the ABC... It is, in full, written in my signature. It's above our squat rack and has become my focal point throughout my workouts!! Reminds me that deep inside, we ARE animals and we either survive or die. You make the choice, are you one of the HUNGRY ONES or will you be eaten??

I am glad that Rick's insight has also lit a fire in others out there.

Ye I knew it was his statement,and that it is in that gym,House was talking about it...It's a great motivation for me , and I belive for many others,you must be proud to have a gym like that.I wish mine was more like that...