PDA

View Full Version : Machine's Journey To Hell

Pages : [1] 2 3

Machine
05-04-07, 9:20 pm
Everyone has a journey these days and I was feeling a little left out. I decided to chronicle my long and twisting walk to Hell's gates for your entertainment pleasure. I will include random thoughts and utterances...knowledge and superstition...pride and passion...pain and deliverance. All that...and if you guess the correct date of my demise , you get a free set of steak knives. So...come one...come all. Step right up and witness the deranged antics and cruel torture that I inflict on myself daily. You'll be on the edge of your seat...you wont be able to look away. This should be interesting so stay tuned for weekly updates.

MACHINE

NickSP
05-04-07, 9:22 pm
Machine...feels left out?
Sounds sick, you've been throwin out a lot of good shit lately, like always, so this is one post I'll be keeping my eye on. Do we only get one guess throughout the log?

Phil800101
05-04-07, 9:31 pm
Oh man, I can't wait.

ironshaolin
05-04-07, 9:34 pm
haha, I had a journey before machine did. Although, I bet any money Machine's gets more visits in the first day than mine got altogether so far. Yeah, I'll be back here. Machine's a psycho, and psycho's make for interesting reading. Push on brother, lets see the daily grind of machine.

Ratch
05-04-07, 9:38 pm
I guess we can all skip the "Welcome to the Forvm" and "Good luck on your journey"...LOL. This thread is gonna be fuckin' awesome...

eblnyc
05-04-07, 10:05 pm
never a fuckin dull moment machine!

Hercules
05-04-07, 10:13 pm
Sure, Machine is hardcore and I'm definately looking forward to reading the log. But have you ever wondered what makes him so 'psycho'?

Maybe he just needs a hug. Any volunteers?

[Not it.]

naturalguy
05-04-07, 11:09 pm
I'm in

Chin
05-04-07, 11:21 pm
Fuckin eh? ... I'm more than in I am all for it... Hell yeah machine

karmazon
05-05-07, 12:19 am
Hey Machine, the "Your Journey" section is a little higher up. Just saying.

never_2_big
05-05-07, 5:33 am
Subscribed

Hollow
05-05-07, 7:31 am
Following Machines journey, just think of all that experience and knowledge that will be available to everyone! Freaking wicked!

gnoll5
05-05-07, 9:48 am
write on machine....

billmd1334
05-05-07, 10:18 am
I'm more than ready to read a journey from the Machine... his words push us all that extra little bit for sure

BeastofBurden
05-05-07, 11:20 am
subscribed

Bear
05-05-07, 12:14 pm
I subscribed the first second I saw this thread. I can't wait. I'm going fucking insane!

fultz2400
05-05-07, 12:24 pm
definately subscribed

Giant Killer
05-05-07, 12:39 pm
Ok fellas just subscribe to the thread no need to type one word. Say something if there's something of substance to be said.

widdlewade44
05-05-07, 12:43 pm
Subscribed. Good luck Machine, your twisted road to perfection is always inspirational.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Big Wides
05-05-07, 1:19 pm
looking forward to it

auSStin
05-05-07, 2:15 pm
shit, map that bitch out for us

CofRed14
05-05-07, 2:33 pm
Man after reading some of Machine's material, I'm convinced that his computer is nothing but a mangled pile of springs and broken pieces of plastic where the keys used to be. Looking forward to the journey.

And I wouldn't mind those steak knives either.

Powerfreak
05-05-07, 4:01 pm
Everyone has a journey these days and I was feeling a little left out. I decided to chronicle my long and twisting walk to Hell's gates for your entertainment pleasure. I will include random thoughts and utterances...knowledge and superstition...pride and passion...pain and deliverance. All that...and if you guess the correct date of my demise , you get a free set of steak knives. So...come one...come all. Step right up and witness the deranged antics and cruel torture that I inflict on myself daily. You'll be on the edge of your seat...you wont be able to look away. This should be interesting so stay tuned for weekly updates.

MACHINE

You better get your ass down here and experience hell on earth nazbar style!

benmatthews90
05-05-07, 4:08 pm
i cant wait
subscribed

feelthepain12
05-05-07, 4:26 pm
Haha yeah definitely subscribing to this because I don't wanna miss a single post on here. This should be sick.

Maharg
05-05-07, 8:52 pm
might be a intresting read.

Maccabee
05-05-07, 10:02 pm
this should be intresting and looking forward to it

Arbalest
05-06-07, 1:06 am
subscribed

Revolutionary
05-06-07, 12:27 pm
Im in machine ur my fuckin boy and i kno this shits gona be interesting... heh peace.

D-Bomb
05-06-07, 12:59 pm
SHIAT, a log from the very man whose legs have inspired and sickened so many of my fellow school mates. thats awesome. cant wait machine cant wait!

G Diesel
05-07-07, 2:34 pm
No perping allowed in this bitch... Looking forward to following your odyssey brother. Needed something around here to cause me to question the existence of a benevolent God. Give me some numbers too bro--I need that daily reality check. Peace, G

D-Bomb
05-07-07, 3:39 pm
flip...im getting more excited everyday actually!

hjayss
05-08-07, 3:13 am
Aww snap yall got the machine fired up can not wait to see this log bro of all the sick logs around here we are all like in total disbelief..there should be a commercial for this one(coming soon)...

Machine
05-09-07, 7:53 pm
0400 Wakey , wakey , eggs and baky time!!!

2 Unisyn packets / 8 whole eggs / 1 cup oats / BCAA powder on my eggs / Animal Pak / 2000 mgs vitamin C / Animal Flex / traumeel cartilage nourishment / All consumed while reading the latest ass rag bodybuilding mag. and getting pissed off as usual.

0500-0700 - Phone calls to associates and brothers / writing and answering questions. 8 whole eggs / 1 cup oats / 2 packets Unisyn

This is the part of the day where I usually hear something that pisses me off tremendously from one of the very , very few people I train and help with thier nutrition. I value my time and have very little of it to waste , so when people dont follow my instructions to the letter I am venemous. Today a guy I will call "Tommy" tells me after 3 weeks of supposedly following the diet we worked out , he hasnt gained a pound. I dragged him to the scale by his fucking shirt and sure enough he hadnt gained a pound. I walked away from him in disgust. I'll let him stew for a few days and ignore his ass. He'll call me frantic and we will take it from there. This is how to breed a winner , I have to break him down to bare metal. He has to unlearn all of his excuse proliferating bullshit. I must cure or kill him. Anyone who asks me for help understands what I will do to them.

0730-0930 - Training session
I walk through the door and the soccer moms hiss...they look at me like I kicked thier puppy dog or some shit. What the fuck else is new? 25 medicine ball toe touches. 25 mins on the bike and stretching. I put 75 lbs on the extension machine and do 75 reps for 3 sets. From there I go to the sled. start at 500 and do 25 reps. 700 for 25 reps . 900 for 20 reps and then I load 315 onto the smith machine. I do 1100 for 20 reps and immediately stand and go to the Smith for 15 half squats with the pins set at just above parallel. These are good for a pure quad overload .Load 405 on the Smitty and hit 1300 for 20 reps to 405 for 15. 1500 for 20 reps to 515 on the Smitty for 15 , no more than 3 minutes between for rest. 1700 on the sled for 20 and 610 on the Smith for 9. By now I am feeling homocidal. Next is leg to leg , one legged extensions with ascending weight. I put on 75 lbs and do 15 then switch legs and do 15 more and while I'm switching legs I increase to 95 lbs and on and on until I've hit each leg 5 times in succession. The pain is enormous but I am a mechanism set in motion once I begin. On to the rack for full depth barbell squats with a pause at the bottom. 225 for 15 to 315 for 15 to 405 for 10 to 505 for 9 and as you can see I dont touch the true barbell squat until after I've busted my balls pretty good. It's fuckin easy to walk in fresh and squat big weight...try it after your cooked. Next are wall sits for as long as I can take which today was 2:43 seconds and then 1 two minute cycle burn on the bike with the tension on full. Then I puked in the recycle can...and the soccer moms hissed again. FUCKEM. Aiint no one ever got no where by making friends. No time for tea and cookies. I have a meal to eat.

0930 - 1 cup oats / 8 whole eggs / 2 packets Unisyn / 3 big pickels (because the first element of trace mineral to leave your body is sodium) lack of sodium inhibits digestion.

1000 - Its back to the phone and computer for 2 hours of tedious bullshit (not my style) Got to make some travel arrangements for some upcoming shows and appearances. Thought alot about fate and what that word means to me. (dont ask me why) I thought about why I started this ficking log. (dont ask me why) Thought alot about the negative physcological impact the computer age is having on me and shook my head alot.

1200 - 3 chicken breasts / 1 cup of oats (scolded myself to keep my water up , sometimes its difficult when your busy). Talked to G about some upcoming business we have planned. Its always good shit to mix it up with G...He's real deal and only has my best interests at heart. A true motherfuckin soldier. Goood lookin out trooper. Spoke to my equipment sponsor about some new gear. Made some plans to hit Texas to see my buddy Mark and get some fuckin big country steaks. They got great beef in Texas and they are so gracious down there. Good people. I talk to people but it is not something I love to do because I trust very few people in this bitch...the vultures are always lurking. No one ever said this life would be easy. Gotta tell myself to keep trudging through.

1500 - In the truck on the way to see the doc to take a look at my right elbow. Something that no one knew...I tore my triceps tendon off the bone and had surgery...what a fuckin ass raping that was...I dont mind pain but I need to be able to train. Anyway...while people where posting on the forum about thier sprained ankles I seethed in silence. Dont want to bring anyone down. I healed in record time cause the doc says he's never seen anything like me before. He calls me freakshow...people call me everything but my right name , I'm used to it. I will post the pics of my arm when it was black and my new scar. Who cares...still got fuckin Virginia hams on the back of my arms. Anyway the doc gave me a 2 inch needle in the scar tissue of my elbow to introduce glycogen into the muscle...felt nice baby...WHOA. He kept asking me why I was laughing. Oh well.

1700 - 16 ounces of steak / 3 sweet potatoes / 1 bowl of spinach / 1 gallon sugar free Tang. I'm happy in my haze of painful delirium. I break to look at the boards and catch up with some of the boyz untill my next meal of 8 whole eggs / 1 cup oats / 1 cup almonds / 2 packets Unisyn.

This is a typical crazy day of eating and training and keeping my lips above the water line. "Tommy" called me 3 more times...I guess that dickhead will learn to push himself or I wont be involved any more. After all was said and done I got in 9,345 calories (high day). Trained like God had a shotgun at my head. Dragged the people around me kicking and screeming toward higher ground...Not a bad day...we'll see what tomorrow holds. Now its tme for an ice cold shower and hopefully 4-5 hours of nightmares...Demand a high level of performance from yourself and everyone around you...its up to you to set the bar...if you dont make them reach , they can never rise.
MACHINE

brandonA
05-09-07, 8:10 pm
WOW

Thank you Machine...

-B

Fury317
05-09-07, 8:22 pm
Holy shit. I thought I trained hard. I read this like 3 times and still cant believe it. The leg workout, 9000+ calories!, and hiding a torn tri tendon. Holy fucking shit! The name Machine suits you well.

TufffGuY
05-09-07, 8:22 pm
Oh My God I Just Shit My Pants.

Angst
05-09-07, 8:43 pm
Thank you for the reality check Machine, your work ethic and dedication is second to none.

feelthepain12
05-09-07, 9:16 pm
Over 9000 calories. Holy shit. Just reading about the workout was intense. Then again, I don't know what else I should expect from Machine. Nothing short of spectacular. The definition of Animal.

Reacher34
05-09-07, 11:13 pm
The devil better hope you never actually make it to hell, you'd run that bitch!

Seriously tho, that was the most educational post on this forum. No science needed, that is simply how you get it done. Eat like an Animal, train like a demon, and know that however hard you are livin the life...Machine is livin it harder.

Machine, you don't need it and probably don't want it, but we all got your back. Keep em comin so maybe we could learn something.

krazyassmexican
05-09-07, 11:19 pm
machine u rule man i shitted my pants

Maharg
05-09-07, 11:22 pm
0400 Wakey , wakey , eggs and baky time!!!

0730-0930 - Training session
I walk through the door and the soccer moms hiss...they look at me like I kicked thier puppy dog or some shit. What the fuck else is new? 25 medicine ball toe touches. 25 mins on the bike and stretching. I put 75 lbs on the extension machine and do 75 reps for 3 sets. From there I go to the sled. start at 500 and do 25 reps. 700 for 25 reps . 900 for 20 reps and then I load 315 onto the smith machine. I do 1100 for 20 reps and immediately stand and go to the Smith for 15 half squats with the pins set at just above parallel. These are good for a pure quad overload .Load 405 on the Smitty and hit 1300 for 20 reps to 405 for 15. 1500 for 20 reps to 515 on the Smitty for 15 , no more than 3 minutes between for rest. 1700 on the sled for 20 and 610 on the Smith for 9. By now I am feeling homocidal. Next is leg to leg , one legged extensions with ascending weight. I put on 75 lbs and do 15 then switch legs and do 15 more and while I'm switching legs I increase to 95 lbs and on and on until I've hit each leg 5 times in succession. The pain is enormous but I am a mechanism set in motion once I begin. On to the rack for full depth barbell squats with a pause at the bottom. 225 for 15 to 315 for 15 to 405 for 10 to 505 for 9 and as you can see I dont touch the true barbell squat until after I've busted my balls pretty good. It's fuckin easy to walk in fresh and squat big weight...try it after your cooked. Next are wall sits for as long as I can take which today was 2:43 seconds and then 1 two minute cycle burn on the bike with the tension on full. Then I puked in the recycle can...and the soccer moms hissed again. FUCKEM. Aiint no one ever got no where by making friends. No time for tea and cookies. I have a meal to eat. MACHINE

I would shit myself at the sight of that many 45's on the leg press. And 505 on squat after all that is just fucking amazing. When i go to the Arnold next year it would be a honor to shake your hand and have you sign my poster. Hell it would be a honor to even see you.

ironshaolin
05-09-07, 11:30 pm
I got a great idea for the next ANIMAL promo. A day in the life of machine. Anybody that can live through one day of eating, training, and just plain living with machine without crying, running away screaming, pissing themself or commiting suicide should win something incredible.

Maharg
05-09-07, 11:43 pm
I got a great idea for the next ANIMAL promo. A day in the life of machine. Anybody that can live through one day of eating, training, and just plain living with machine without crying, running away screaming, pissing themself or commiting suicide should win something incredible.

DEAL!!! I am seeing like a survivor-esque theme. Starts off idk 10 people, then seeing how long they last before they drop out. At the end for a prize you get to go home with your life and pride. And maybe a bunch of Animal supps.

ChrisG
05-09-07, 11:48 pm
Bro from just the first entry you have truly inspired me. I'm fuckin psyched wanting to go out there RIGHT NOW and lift. I'm definitely subscribing to this.

Toni69
05-10-07, 3:56 am
you got my attention; Interesting day you had there...thanks for spewing so much. I actually wasnt expecting that. I learned a bit more about Machine today.

hjayss
05-10-07, 5:39 am
Absolutely in sane bro..We asked for it huh..we wanted to see the log of a crazed man...very motivating shit indeed reason to keep on pushing on for me
I hate that look bro while they pound those stair climbers and bikes and they look the same week after week and they are looking at us like we are crazy arrrgghh who gives a flying f^&k I am here to grow out of the gym lol...way to throw down those cals brotha. nice piece at the end good shit...

G Diesel
05-10-07, 9:36 am
It is amazing what you are capable of when you put your mind to it... Thanks for the glimpse behind the curtain and the shot of adrenailne, inspiration and focus. Peace, G

Powerfreak
05-10-07, 10:13 am
Keeps ducking me for a bench day at Nazbar! Hahaha!

vfchc01
05-10-07, 10:15 am
I've got a lot to learn and a long way to go; this and your previous posts are the gut check needed during the highs, and kick in the ass during the lows. Thanks Machine.

D-Bomb
05-10-07, 12:01 pm
no words from myself, no breathing, nothing but a blank fuckin stare into this monitor of mine....nothing, can compare to that post. nothing.

Maccabee
05-10-07, 12:41 pm
no words from myself, no breathing, nothing but a blank fuckin stare into this monitor of mine....nothing, can compare to that post. nothing.

I second that. Good god that was the craziest thing I have ever read in my life. You really are a machine. I here about ppl taking in 4000-6000 calories here and there but over 9000, someone blow my head off. I thought I trained intensly, I am really speechless at this point. You train and eat like its your last day alive on earth. I dont even know how to finish the sentence. Basically, THAT WAS SOME SICK FUCKIN STUFF!!!! I am going to copy and save that for later. Shit I took a week off from the gym, but I dont think I am going to take day 3 off. You fired me up. You just made me realize I need to upgrade a few things with my life and trainings. Thanks Machine.

And damn you fucked up your tricep, but you didnt even complain. I feel like a soccer moms son. Damn I am still freakin out here. Good stuff.

gnoll5
05-10-07, 12:59 pm
fuckin' nice Machine, you the man.

Punisher
05-10-07, 1:07 pm
Haha awesome post bro, I dunno how you can eat 8 eggs and 2 packets of unisyn 4 times a day son!!

gnoll5
05-10-07, 2:10 pm
Haha awesome post bro, I dunno how you can eat 8 eggs and 2 packets of unisyn 4 times a day son!!

what is Unisyn?

G Diesel
05-10-07, 2:51 pm
what is Unisyn?

Universal's MRP... Good stuff. One of my favorite sources of supplemental protein/calories http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=186 or http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=121
Peace, G

Liftbig21
05-10-07, 3:05 pm
Thank you.

Big Wides
05-10-07, 11:19 pm
speechless

fultz2400
05-11-07, 12:25 pm
machine officially just crossed the line from human to mythical creature. excuse me i have to go in the corner and cry now.

darkside64
05-11-07, 12:59 pm
machine please answer this for me. Your strong as fuck, and your diet and overral dedication is amazing, how in the hell is it that your are not a top pro. I mean guys like trey brewer are 21, and already ridiculous. I know that genetics dont play as big a role as dedication.

gnoll5
05-11-07, 1:15 pm
machine please answer this for me. Your strong as fuck, and your diet and overral dedication is amazing, how in the hell is it that your are not a top pro. I mean guys like trey brewer are 21, and already ridiculous. I know that genetics dont play as big a role as dedication.

i've been wondering this too...do you compete? plan too? been there done that? or just like inflicting crippling pain and tossing heavy shit around?

Machine
05-11-07, 4:44 pm
I have a brief but successful competition history...it doesnt even compare to a guy like Vinny Galanti , that man is a winning machine. I enjoyed my competitions save for the few political run-ins that put a bad taste in my mouth. I was never the all American , guy next door , wheaties box athlete. I am from the wrong side of the tracks and I seem to bump heads with all the people who's asses you have to lick to do well. If it was only about how good your physique was...this would truely be a great sport. Absolutely no fucking complaints though , its not my style. I never went on the boards and screamed about being robbed. No hard feelings though...I am blessed in many ways. Yes , for me my strength is a point of personal pride and yes I enjoy putting my body through crippling pain...that is the test. Its not the stage...the trophys...the pats on the back...you gotta ask yourself , "If I was the only motherfucker left alive on planet earth...would I still bust chops to get huge?" Would I carry on through the tests ? Or would I fold up the tent and go home cuz there is no one around to hand me a trophy. Dont get me wrong I am not shitting on other peoples views...if you need all the accolades that go with this sport...power to you...but stay the fuck away from me , cause I got no use for you. I am interested in transcending limitations and defying a category and I will push the envelope as far as I have to to stay under the strain...even if it means I die...so be it. Its not that I'm playing a different game....I am just playing thier game differently.

MACHINE

gnoll5
05-11-07, 4:49 pm
well, it will be interesting to see where you end up on this one Machine, and you know that myself and hundreds of other Animals are in your corner.

brandonA
05-11-07, 4:56 pm
Are you done competing? I understand what you are saying about the bullshit and politics that fuck everything, but will you ever step on stage again? If even for spite?

-B

Machine
05-11-07, 5:03 pm
You better absolutely bet the FUCKING HOUSE ON IT!!!

...and this time when I come , I am coming with 300 lbs to throw around. I did my first show ever at 247 pounds...I dont know any other way to live. My second show I weighed 259 pounds. I won the supers at both shows in New York...but I didnt win the overalls. I learned my lesson well and next time things are going to get a little crazy up there. I am pushing the off-season weight up to 340 and I hope to see a competition like 300. I wont stop until I hit the top...

MACHINE

brandonA
05-11-07, 5:07 pm
You better absolutely bet the FUCKING HOUSE ON IT!!!

...and this time when I come , I am coming with 300 lbs to throw around. I did my first show ever at 247 pounds...I dont know any other way to live. My second show I weighed 259 pounds. I won the supers at both shows in New York...but I didnt win the overalls. I learned my lesson well and next time things are going to get a little crazy up there. I am pushing the off-season weight up to 340 and I hope to see a competition like 300. I wont stop until I hit the top...

MACHINE

Awsome bro...i would expect nothing less from you...balls out 1000 mph, right through the fucking wall.....

-B

Reacher34
05-11-07, 5:49 pm
That's gonna be a sight to behold. I wouldn't be surprised if hundreds of people showed up at that show wearing the "A" to support you. When the time comes, we'll all be watching.

JUGGERNAUT
05-11-07, 5:57 pm
The word machine is in the dictionary but it should be defined as inspiration too. Thanks for never letting us think we have even tried, you keep upping the peak to reach.

Maccabee
05-11-07, 7:01 pm
Wow thats great to here your going to compete again. That is going to be crazy man, 300 lbs of ripped up muscle. Good luck bro. Have you decided which competition to enter yet?

eblnyc
05-11-07, 7:16 pm
shock them all machine! It will be fuckin cool as shit to see!

ironshaolin
05-11-07, 7:43 pm
300lbs, eh? Why not 350? I think alot of the really heavy guys come out lacking symmetry and balance, they kind of look like a blob of muscle. I bet Machine could come out super heavy, with the balance necessary for perfect symmetry. Do you think you could beat king kong in a fight?

D-Bomb
05-11-07, 7:49 pm
YEAH! thats the fuckin WILL of a MACHINE.

brandonA
05-11-07, 7:50 pm
300lbs, eh? Why not 350? I think alot of the really heavy guys come out lacking symmetry and balance, they kind of look like a blob of muscle. I bet Machine could come out super heavy, with the balance necessary for perfect symmetry. Do you think you could beat king kong in a fight?

I think that King Kong better keep his ass on that island...or wind up in Machine's fridge....

-B

Big Byrd
05-12-07, 12:06 am
Machine... whats up man? havent been on the boards for a while... havent really had time with all the damn cardio im doin! just stoppin to say hey and thank for helpin this powerlifter dial it in for a BB show.\

"This is my body. I can do whatever I want to do with it. I can push it, study it, tweak it, listen to it. Everyone wants to know what I'm on. I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
--Five Time Tour de France Winner Lance Armstrong

hjayss
05-12-07, 2:32 am
AT 340 THAT IS THE DEAL...i WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE JOURNEY OF MACHINE HELL THAT WOULD BE CRAZY..WRATHS IS ALMOST OVER AND WOULD LIEK TO FLLOW THAT SHIT BRO..PICTURES MACHINES RANTS AND ARTICLES ABOUT HIS JOURNEY MAN I THINK EVEN THE PROS AND FORUM MEMBERS WOULD ALL LIKE TO SEE THAT SHIT.......KEEP KNCKING OUT THE WEIGHTS BRO...

kyderz
05-12-07, 4:02 am
This is pretty much a slap in the face to me.

I mean, I train "hard"....til I can barely fucking move.

But I guess that isn't hard enough.

I like your style.

Keep on pushin bro.

300 lbs.

Owns Ronnie Coleman.

Ricky P
05-12-07, 3:27 pm
Following Machines journey, just think of all that experience and knowledge that will be available to everyone! Freaking wicked!

That's a great point - I'll be following your path to Hell not only to view your progress and witness superior performance through some of the most tretcherous conditions - but to selfishly learn from the knowledge you're going to provide throughout your trip. Go get 'em.

Rhetoric
05-12-07, 6:16 pm
Well, this certainly won't be a hard thread to remember to follow. Reading Machine's posts is like watching a good horror movie. It's great to have some insight into your day-to-day life Machine. How tall are you? Gotta be pushin' 6 foot plus to carry that much weight... fucking crazy. Best of luck.

king1
05-12-07, 8:53 pm
Probly the most motivational person ive ever heard...

Ricky P
05-12-07, 9:33 pm
Haha, it's like a car crash - you look and try to turn away but you can't take your eyes off of it.

Ratch
05-13-07, 8:21 am
I think the HUGE slice of humble pie I ate while reading all of that makes my cheat meal for the month...LOL.

bishlawy
05-13-07, 10:10 am
i would happily join , take my seat in the journey

Stuckey
05-13-07, 11:04 pm
Probly the most motivational person ive ever heard...

Agreed...Theres really not much to say. Your the shit bro. Keep up the good work.

Preston
05-19-07, 12:46 am

MACHINE

I'm forcasting a huge 300lb mother fucker pwning a stage in the near future.

<< Very excited.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Machine
05-19-07, 9:29 pm
Half awake , half asleep...more like delerium...anyway its time to get it poppin and see what fresh hell this new day brings me...

* I mentioned in a seminar once that sometimes I take a sleep aid at more than the recommended dose to help me knockout once in a while. I know that scorched alot of corporate asses , but it is the plain truth. When you weigh well in excess of 300 lbs. and you train to a mutherfuckin fall down every day...lets see how comfy you sleep at night.

So today at 0700 MY LIFE , MY WAY begins with all the Goddamm trimmings served up to order. I am not a role model , I do the things that I know will get me where I need to go...I just dont lie about it.
12 whole eggs / 3 servings cream of wheat / 1 banana / BCAA powder on my eggs / Animal flex / Traumeel cartilage nourishment / Glutamine powder / 2 pack Unisyn / 1 gallon deisel fuel

* Training session - Today I already have my ipod on ear destruction volume so no one will even try to greet me. Its not that I am trying to be mean...its just a natural fit for me. My mind is in another place today and I feel especially mean. I have been in limbo for 5 and 1/2 weeks training my legs 3 times a week to keep from going insane...I think I did anyway. I opened up with medicine ball toe touches and 25 mins on the bike for connective tissue warming. I made my way to the smith to ignore my Doctor's advice...AGAIN. Today I see what the elbow is ready for. I hit the flat Smith for reverse grip bench press with the widest grip allowed by the apparatus. The bar is linear and weighted at 88 lbs. The bar goes good for 20 reps no pain or cracking...I use the reverse wide grip to take the pressure of the lock out down. Next 178 for 20 reps...pain comes in now. 268 next for 12 reps and that was NICE...if you know what I mean. Next 358 for 9 and that was all she would do without going again...Fuck that pisses me off. I'm ahead of schedule so I stop bitching and bite down for some more. I put on a brace that keeps my arm locked out and grab some 50's for inclined flys-12 reps The weight is easy but hard to hold from the elbow crunching. 70's for 12 - no fuckin sweat. 90's for 12 - piece of fuckin cake I am in the zone now. I know I shouldn't...but I grab the 110's and put them up...there is almost no stability in my elbow so it was not easy but I grinded out 9. Inclined presses on the Smith reverse wide grip again. This is the only viable way I can train my chest so I push through the frustration. Same weights and reps give or take , 6 sets total on these. On to flat dumbell flys to presses to pec dec giant set. No arm brace and I take the weights out wide with a nuetral grip to ease the elbow pressure. Set 1) 80 lb. dumbell flys for 15 / immediately begin to press the dumbells with no full lockout for 15 / immediately to pec dec for 22 reps with the stack. Set 2) 100's flys for 11 / presses for 10 / stack for 17 reps. I stayed at these weights for 2 more giant sets , totaling 4 of them. I finish with 5 sets of cable crossovers to failure at the same weight for each set. By now my elbow is fucking lit up like a christmas tree...so why pack it in now? I head over to the rack for some barbell shrugs. I use no straps untill after 4 plates...I go up to 8 plates a side and I'm feeling nice and cooked...on to reverse hanging shrugs with dumbells...dont ask how to do these...I cant give you everything. Very few people understand the difficulty of training around a big injury...it takes guts and resolve. A big set of balls never hurt either...but you cant buy those at your local five and dime. I immediately strap on some ice and eat -- 2 packs Unisyn / 3 pickles / 1 cup oats / 10 once hamburger (bun and all), Trying to ignore the stares and whispers ex. " should I go ask him now?" You can imagine I get alot of questions all day. Now I'm not feelig Q and A time...so I'm out.

Head to Brooklyn to meet some of my oldest peoples and closest friends. I love to walk the streets of the old nieghborhoods...it keeps me angry and alive. Had a 24 once steak and 3 sweet potatoes. Taking in the people , the sounds , the concrete under my feet...I love reality. It swirls around you like an angry hornet...it doesnt flinch when you swat it away...it only wants to occupy space in your mind...if you can take it.

The rest of the day was phone calls and computer bullshit. I thought about some of my boyz that didnt make it through the wild times and I smiled. It was a good time and to a certain extent...a good death. They were truely alive and went out strong. Wew! dont wanna think about that shit for too long... There aint no shame in coming from humble beginnings or in fighting to grab a seat at the table...in one way or another , its what we all want. Isnt it?

Another 9,000 calorie day and the flood gates are set to open again...I cant wait to be swept into the typhoon...I know I am ready and I know I will not fade away...

Rhetoric
05-19-07, 9:45 pm
Yet another sick post. Keep 'em coming... this thread already has some of the most motivational posts and it's just getting started.

Stuckey
05-19-07, 9:50 pm
Jeeze bro...could your posts get anymore motivational?

Kick ass thread so far...keep them coming.

G Diesel
05-19-07, 9:52 pm
Thanks for keeping me on point and rattling my cage, big brother... No one can do it better. Peace, G

Maccabee
05-19-07, 10:03 pm
Hitting your legs three time in one week, and this chest workout is beyond insanity. I am not talking about the amount of weight your pushin, but the set up of it is just great. You can tell that was intense.

Liftbig21
05-20-07, 2:09 am
Great post Machine...I check this shit everytime i log on to see your next post.Takin walks in the bronx...If i saw you in a alley you can bet the house id haul ass the other way....Way to stay humble bro,your honesty is truely comforting to know theres still some true people left in the world.

kyderz
05-20-07, 3:22 am
you crazy fucker.

i know you like that too.

but for real. sick shit. legs 3 times a week is my calling. thats my goal this week.

by the way, after legs today, i didnt throw up, but i felt like i was going to all day.

k1usa
05-20-07, 6:47 am
Yes....to sleep...its the last fucking challenge and hardship of my day as well....I fight with that demon bro......A good friend of mine...a ratired Doc...we talked about my pain at night and sleep...he said to me....."Russ....you look great..and your doing something in the gym that is getting you bigger...but just remember...its all happening on a 53 year old frame...and the stuff inside will brake"...........at least it didnt cost me $60 to hear the obvious....

feelthepain12
05-20-07, 9:31 pm
I've never been one to wallow in self-pity, but somehow I get the feeling that never again will I ever be able to complain about anything ever again. Very motivational. And Leg Day 3x a week? I would if I could. That's all I have to say.

Fury317
05-20-07, 10:33 pm
Dude im not gonna doctor this up with fancy wording, YOURE JUST A STRAIGHT FUCKING BADASS.

Maccabee
05-20-07, 11:26 pm
Hey Fury you got a kick ass signature quote, and its true too about the whole fear thing.

peterpyper
05-20-07, 11:57 pm
journey to hell fukin A,brooklyn represent love it nothing like it

ironshaolin
05-22-07, 4:37 pm
Jesus. Wait, he is no where to be found during this workout. And on the mainpage the tip is: Be intelligent to keep progress going while working around injuries or something like that. And here comes machine, fuck injury I need to lift. I admire your persistance, hope that arm gets better from it and not worse.

SDR
05-23-07, 7:22 pm
Fucking awesome.....If theres anyone who can train around such an injury its you...These posts make me pick my whole game up, from diet to training to everyday life.

hjayss
05-25-07, 3:40 am
Bro way to tuff it out and get through those sets I know working around a injury. Keep em coming...

Machine
05-30-07, 6:33 pm
When I'm gone there wont be song...cuz I wont let nobody press up and mess up the scene I set..............................................

0530 - Woke up this morning with this lyric in my head as I rolled over and felt all the muscles in my back contort into a giant spasm. I sit up...put my feet on the floor...rotate my neck...sounds like a fucking pop corn maker.

Shit...I'm still alive...time to go get it.

0600 - Ice strapped to the right elbow to get some good blood draw in it. 8 eggs / 1 cup oats / 2 packets Unisyn / Animalflex / Traumeel / Gltamine / Animalpak / BCAA in my oats / Consumed with loving care...

Peep the boards to see if I can get my blood boiling a bit to start my day. Never fucking fails...Thank God for opposing forces , be they ideals , ideas or material elements...they make us who we are.

0730-In the truck on the way to the gym...nice , calm , clear day outside. I rumble down the rode with the heat on to warm the joints and my system on peek output with the screams of my generation's misfits pounding the pavement and my ears.

0755- I hit the spot with glossed over eyes and a blank expression...I wonder if they can see my thoughts? They seem so vivid and real to me , they must know the thoughts in my head. Is that why they look at me the way they do...they look like a puppy when a fire truck goes by...so confused. I give them all of my contempt and disdain in one glance...no time for any more than that. 25 mins on the bike / medicine ball catch for 20 mins.

Standing one-arm dumbell side laterals. I alternate weekly between unilateral and bi-lateral versions. 20 for 20 reps / 30 for 20 / 45 for 15/ 60 for 12 / 70 for 9 / 85 for 6 - immediately grab the 30's and bi-lateral rep burn for 50 reps.
Today is the first time I attempted pressing moves for shoulders...I know the overhand grip isnt stable or ready so to press dumbells I use a wide move and prone or nuetral grip. I dont want to allow the dumbells to creep in so I struggle to keep them in place. -40 for 30 reps / 50 for 20 reps / 60 for 20 reps and I SS with one arm cable side laterals at this point. 70 for 20 reps and 60 cable for 15 reps / 80 for 20 reps and 70 cable for 15 / 100 for 19 reps and 80 cable for 15 - I am so far ahead of schedule I dont even bitch about using grandma weight.

I can use a nuetral grip on the plate loaded machine seated press...so thats where I'm headed. 90 lbs for 25 reps / 180 for 20 reps / 270 for 16 reps- the pain in my elbow is kicking like a fucking mule on this one...I throw a plate on to see what the fuck is up. 360 for 11 reps / This next set is what makes me a fuckin dummy...I never call in the dogs...it just aint in me.450 for 7 reps...Like a motherfucking bull...7 weeks after major surgery. Stick that in your ass doc...

I decide to do shrugs today cuz...I fuckin feel like it. This next giant set is the fucker...it will cure or kill you. Front barbell shrugs / behind the back shrugs / dumbell shrugs.
set1) 315 in front for 30 / immediately rack and grasp with bar behind you for 30 / 150's for 30 reps to finish.
set 2) 405 in front for 20 / to the rear for 20 / 180's for 20 to finish
set 3) 505 in front for 15 / to the rear for 15 / 200's for 12 to finish
set 4) 605 to the front for 13 / to the rear for 15 / 200's for 13 to finish...

I finish with hammer grip dumbell front raises with a one count pause up top. 40's for 15 reps / 50's for 13 reps / 60 for 11 reps / 70's for 10 reps.

Thats it except for 10 mins of stretching with the help of a few of my boyz...I need to be forcefully stretched by people who know what they are doing. Time to eat...We hit the sandwich place for 1 pound of raw roast beef / 3 pickles / 4 diet iced teas / 3 oatmeal pancakes.- we walk in and there is about 15 or 20 college kids around...They are staring and whispering and looking up an my posters on the wall and then back at me...I know they want to say something...but they dont , must be my boyish charm. I see Mike and Vinny telling them not to bother me while I'm eating...I love the people who got my back and help me in the little ways...I appreciate them more than they know. I inhale my food...sit back in my chair and say outload. A place at the fucking table boyz...what the fuck else is there? Ali says yes , yes muthafucka and you will have yours. I know he is right...but I say nothing.

I hit the house for some ice massage...where my doc comes and takes a piece of ice shaped like a big bullet and holds it with a towel so it doesnt slip...and uses it to grind into my elbow to break up scar tissue and promote healing...FEELS GOOD. After about 25 mins of that I cant hear from the pain and my headphones blasting me into oblivion...I hit the shower and as the cold water runs down my back , I reflect on my training session with great satisfaction and pride for about 30 seconds...thats all you should ever allow yourself to indulge your ego...NO MORE.

8 whole eggs / 2 packets of Unisyn / 1 cup of oats and a cup of almonds plus all the sugar free tang I can stomach.

Back to the boards for what I think is tedious bullshit...but I'm sure has a place of importance somewhere. I wont bore anyone with the details of it all but I did get 8,749 cals in...right on target. I found a way to train and perform to my utmost ability. Once again I felt like a visitor in this realm...but I embraced the solitude...I am determined to use my time to stage a coupe against the status quo. I want to knock all the other pieces off the board. I want to taste my own blood coming up my throat. I want to dominate my surroundings. I want to play in the end game...and leave everything I have on the field...I will

MACHINE

JUGGERNAUT
05-30-07, 6:41 pm
That's a schedule and a path to follow all in one...

Grond Al-Ghoul
05-30-07, 6:52 pm
impressive itinerary brother.

Anabolic_Canuck
05-30-07, 7:21 pm
Your one hardcore muthafucka....a true inspiration to us all!!

Machine
05-30-07, 7:35 pm
This is my latest journey update. Some one put in there for me. You reps know how to do that shit. thanx

MACHINE

Maccabee
05-30-07, 10:38 pm
You said your not a role model and yet thousands look up to you. How do u feel about that?

gnoll5
05-31-07, 11:52 am
your training is going to kill me Machine. every time i try to pussy out of something, i think of the shit you do and grind out some more.

AllGloryisFleeting
05-31-07, 12:47 pm
Machine, you're a hardcore motherfucker, the true definition of Animal. You continue to inspire us all. Keep it up brother.

Fury317
05-31-07, 1:26 pm
85's side raises? SERIOUSLY?!?! what the fuck, dude youre a monster

hjayss
06-01-07, 4:06 am
Intense work out...ITis always fun to read your log and how you really put everything into perspective. I can piture the college kids and the look on your face I can also picture the intensity of the w/o and even the eating. Tell the doc to swing by and hit that ice on my wheels bro lol...

dtrain
06-02-07, 7:34 am
I cracks me up when I read your log...on the other hand I am amazed keep it up bro heal that shoulder with some good heavy weight.

kyderz
06-02-07, 5:39 pm
...but I had a dream I met you, Machine.

I was doing squats. You walked in, and you said quit being a fucking pussy.

Then we walked into this fucking meat locker/freezer and you had a fucking squat rack set up in there.

You made me do my shit in the freezer.

Weird....

D-Bomb
06-03-07, 9:09 am
thats the power of animal my brother!

hjayss
06-05-07, 3:55 am
thats the power of animal my brother!

lol...Feel the freezer burn ha ha ha ha ..

kyderz
06-06-07, 4:47 pm
hahaha thats fucking hilarious bro!

king1
06-06-07, 10:51 pm
WEll wrath might have videos, but who has ever heard a more badass person speak than MACHINE here. I am in awe everytime i read his logs.

Roland
06-07-07, 1:54 am
Damn bro, you're a truE ANIMAL MAN, I read your posts and it just made me more motvated to eat more and train harder bro, you're the shit man, keep it comin' this shits bookmarked!

adidas
06-08-07, 4:27 pm
MACHINE i would like to know man how your eatting those eggs?
raw/hard boiled/scrambled/etc...i'm puttin down 8-12 whole eggs every day..i couldnt imagine 32+ whole eggs a day though...my wife would shit her self..LOL

Maccabee
06-14-07, 1:12 am
I would love to see a training video of how you train. Like Animal Arms Part II with you in it or any other body part...it doesnt matter. That would be some crazy ass intense shit to watch.

hjayss
06-14-07, 2:30 am
I would love to see a training video of how you train. Like Animal Arms Part II with you in it or any other body part...it doesnt matter. That would be some crazy ass intense shit to watch.

The shit machine do for legs I would love to see that super intense baking quads and hams torturing calves...man...

Toni69
06-18-07, 4:27 am
Amazing workouts here Sir! The drive, the determintation, your never gonna quit attitude regardless of the obvious wears and tears years of training have inflicted upon you, regardless of what anyone says or thinks about your workout ethics or approach. It is all admirable and is not to be reckoned with. The way you explain everything, I feel like I am right there with you.

No matter how many bones life throws in your direction Machine, you hold your head up high, you look at the situation squarely, as if your eye to eye with it, and you say, I will be bigger than you, You cannot defeat me.” This is what I appreciate and respect most about you. Your mind amazes your body...it amazes me.

Maccabee
06-18-07, 11:46 pm
I hope the next post will be a back workout. I really want to see how you attack it.

powerrack
06-27-07, 10:53 pm
Damn Machine you're one crazy fuck. Keep that shit going, I rarely ever post on here, but had to drop a line on this thread, this shit fires me up!

Maharg
07-02-07, 6:56 pm
We ever gonna hear a update from one of the most feared Animals in existence?

LHS Monster
07-06-07, 2:24 pm

this would just be the contest god knos what a prize for accomplishing that feat may be

D-Bomb
07-06-07, 2:35 pm
to be honest, the PRIZE is livin' a day with MACHINE. thats the fucking whole shabang in one...

king1
07-06-07, 10:42 pm
If i could live a day like machine i would live every day like machine. It wouldnt be a challenge at all, its impossible and the day it is possible ill know ive made it.

Giant Killer
07-07-07, 10:20 am
I know you're about...and I would request another entry from your training. It is a definite learning experience, every entry, that helps to shape the journey for those of us "up & com'ers".

I hope class will be in session soon.

RESPECT.

B.C.
07-07-07, 11:33 am
I am pasting all of Machine's posts in this thread into a word doc, just so I can take them in whenever I need to be made to feel totally insignificant. This is the kind of dude I need to find to train with, only thing is, there's only one Machine. Too bad for the rest of us.

Reacher34
07-10-07, 6:12 pm
How's the journey goin for the big cat? I know you've gone from 329 to 284, and i know you're puttin it back on now, but how are you progressing in YOUR eyes? Things going as planned...or do you need to do some tweaking? Let us know. I doubt there's any advice we can offer you that you don't already know from experience, but you know we're interested.

Roland
07-11-07, 5:44 pm
Where's the log Machine?? Keep postin em man that shit fires us up big time!

Sgt Rock
07-12-07, 9:50 pm
if you guys havent met him...he lives this way....this is him, its no bullshit. I rode with him on a plane to the Arnold. He was wearing all black and looked pissed off. I hadnt seen him in a full year, I said nothing....thats mutual respect....giving someone his space, he may or may not have even seen me...it doesnt matter, Dave Palumbo sat behind me, I didnt say hi to him either. Once we got the the Cage we had all the time to talk that we needed, he is someone I consider a friend. Its MUTUAL RESPECT brothers...thats what this is all about. If you want respect, it must be earned...by being YOU....by being an Animal. We all show it in our own ways, thats what makes our fraternity unique. I love not having to pretend, I can be me, I dont have time to pretend, Im too busy being Sgt Rock. Machine....see you at the Arnold, best of luck, and holler at me if you need anything.

Semper Fi

Armyof1
07-16-07, 3:03 am
I can't wait for more. Leave it to Machine to make bein' deployed to Baghdad (for the second time) seem easy.

Quadz
07-17-07, 7:20 pm
Machine, your workouts and diet, dedication, strength, and passion for this sport are amaizing. Thanks for lighting the fire under all of us.

What is your typical total protien and carb intake on these 8-9000 calorie days? I think others would be as curious as i am.

and i hope that elbow is healing up.

bigrhino
07-20-07, 12:25 am
maybe he's dead. I thought it would be sometime in mid july. july 13? friday the 13th?

eblnyc
07-20-07, 12:34 am
maybe he's dead. I thought it would be sometime in mid july. july 13? friday the 13th? no way. he will post when he is good and ready.the more you bother him the less he will post. like sgt rock said give the man his space!

Machine
07-20-07, 8:12 pm
Oh how so many , many people would breath a sigh of relief...if only to dream for a brief moment that I have shuffled loose this mortal coil. I am alive and kicking my little hard hedz. Thanks for caring though...you got me all misty eyed. I have been working diligently and without pause , to make my goals become real. I am also involved in several projects with some of the true legends of bodybuilding...we will be bringing devastation to you all very soon , via the information superhighway. We want to invade your gyms , your schools , your homes and your minds. We will spread raw truth all over the land like mighty wizards...with no regard for the consequences. The Firing Squad has been dispatched and the MACHINE has been set in motion...all those who pirate and profiteer and act as leeches on our backs will soon be exposed for what they truely are. We will pander to none...we will bow to none...we will create a storm of truth that will wash away all who are not righteous. Thank you for your continued support and patience.

0430- No tricks...no gimmicks...Zero carbs for 8 weeks. I use radical dieting tactics to drop extra fat and force my body to react violently. Another day of implosion and swirling turmoil. 3 tablespoons of natural peanut butter / 8 whole eggs / 3 servings Animalmax protein / Traumeel cartilage nourishment / Animalflex / glutamine / BCAA's / ZMA / Vanadyl sulfate / Animalcuts all consumed in the dimly lit backdrop of my kitchen. I cant stop thinking about my war...my rituals...my bloodlust. - In front of the computer and writing hard words for strong willed men and women. If they can only see the power in them , the way I see it , we will dominate our realm in days to come. Spoke to my boy Mark about our plans for the next 3 months (shows, appearances,battles on the horizon). Mulled over an invitation I received from a top college to do an inspirational lecture there...amazing to me. I never even went to college.

0645- 8 whole eggs / 2 tablespoons natty peanut butter / 3 servings of Animalmax protein. In the truck and on my way to the war of the worlds. Back training with photos for my equipment sponsor. ( I havent exactly made my peace with someone lurking over me while I'm training , its harder to get used to than it seems). Today...I will not be phased...I dont care if someone burns themself in protest...I will have a pivotal day.

0715 - Into the gym and there is only one bank of lights on because it is closed for the day's festivities. The photo-man eyes me up and down..."are we doing wardrobe today?" I walk past him without even looking up. I put my gear down and take my place on the bike for 20 mins...all the while , they are watching me...they seem frustrated...fuckem. The assistant comes over and asks if I want a Latte from the coffee shop...I stop peddling and look at him directly...no lattes...no wardrobe...no direction...no talking...no breaks and no mutherfucking retakes...keep on point because I move when I'm ready.

Reverse grip lat pulldowns- 100 for 20 / 170 for 15 / 200 for 12 / 250 stack plus a 45 pound plate hung off the stack for 10 / same weight , same set with a triple drop thrown in at the end.

One arm dumbell rows- I do not lean on benches or racks...you must do self supported rows to reap the full benefit. 100 for 15 / 150 for 15 / 180 for 12 / 200 for 9 - Now these guys are sweating more than me from running around with thier lights and equipment and shit...its some funny shit. I know they want to ask me to pause or stop for a break...but they dont ask.

Low pulley row with an underhand grip- 300 stack for 12 with a single drop to half the stack to failure./ same set twice more. The under hand grip really brings out more thickness from front to back.

Wide grip bent over rows - My grip is very wide for these to pull the back out tight from the shoulder blades...it takes out alot of fancy nuance...just a balls out power move here. 185 for 20 / 245 for 15 / 315 for 13 / 385 for 9 / 415 for 7- I am sweating like a farm animal now...and camera man looks even worse...we about ready for some rack pulls with a wide grip to really isolate the thick muscles of the mid to upper back.

Wide grip rack pulls- 315 for 8 / 405 for 8 / 500 for 8 / 605 for 8 / 725 for 5 - I am burning insanely right now and in nead of copius calories. But this is my monthly giant session...so we will keep bangin.

Hyperextensions with a partial dumbell sweep - 80 for 12 / 90 for 10 / 100 for 8 - then drop the dumbells and hyper rep burn out to failure.

Power good mornings - I feel that so many aspects of my physique and training are improved by doing these , I cant afford not to. A word to the wise...dont fuck around about these...or you'll be shitting in a bag attached to your hip for the rest of your life. 135 for 12 / 185 for 10 / 275 for 8 / 345 for 6. The camera crew wanted sexier shots...but I train how I train and thats fucking that. I wont put on a purple tank top to jazz it up a bit for you. He pissed and moaned about the cost of the wardrobe and styling consultant that I made him send home...I am not a fucking monkey in a cage for him to dress up and parade around. Keep your mouth shout and your camera clicking and we will get some good product. I trained in dickies black pants and a dickies 5xl work shirt in black. I gave him some tank top shots after the session...but for the most part...that is that.

Fury317
07-20-07, 8:22 pm
We want to invade your gyms , your schools , your homes and your minds. We will spread raw truth all over the land like mighty wizards...with no regard for the consequences. The Firing Squad has been dispatched and the MACHINE has been set in motion...all those who pirate and profiteer and act as leeches on our backs will soon be exposed for what they truely are. We will pander to none...we will bow to none...we will create a storm of truth that will wash away all who are not righteous. .

This sent chills down my spine. Some badass shit my brotha.

Giant Killer
07-20-07, 8:22 pm
Just another training session, dues to be paid. No need to devolve into a pussy-footed cosmopolitan. Back 101, sans glam/glitter.

Keep reppin' Machine, reppin' what you believe in, balls to the wall training .

ironshaolin
07-20-07, 10:27 pm
What was the photo shoot for? Are we about to see machine grace the pages of the latest bodybuilding magazine? Or was it a shoot for the Animal site?

Giant Killer
07-20-07, 10:46 pm
What was the photo shoot for? Are we about to see machine grace the pages of the latest bodybuilding magazine? Or was it a shoot for the Animal site?

It seems to be with his equipment sponsor. Who knows if they'll show his face. Just keep a lookout for "lifting strap ads" with a jacked arm hangin' out of them and rockin' all black Dickies gear.

Liftbig21
07-20-07, 10:51 pm
Im not quite sure what i would like to see more...Machine's workout...or the Photographers faces during it..haha..Keep up the fantastic fucking work brother i cannot wait to see how big your gonna come through this time.You are such an inspiration.

bigrhino
07-21-07, 1:34 am
Where did this guy learn to write? I see Shakespeare and Faulkner and many others in his words.
I know plenty of stupid guys in college and tons of smart guys who never went.

norrim1
07-26-07, 1:14 am
Looking forward to the next post. This is madness, reading this is unreal. So poetic in his words, it's almost frightening. His mind is a devastating weapon of mass destruction.

Maccabee
07-26-07, 1:19 am
lol... everytime there is new post I rush over to see if Machine posted another vicious motivational workout lol.

feelthepain12
07-26-07, 11:04 am
Haha yeah same here.

B.C.
07-26-07, 11:08 am
So how about we all shut the fuck up and wait for the next "real" post.

violator
07-26-07, 11:10 am
Machine, that workouts insane!, i dont think ur even human! im surprised the cameraman didnt spontaniously combust from the intensity in that one, hell, my eyes r sore just reading it!
Ur a living legend man...

peace

Reacher34
07-27-07, 4:46 pm
Just read "Eternity." Somehow, Machine, that doesn't surprise me in the least. We should all take something away from that. And we should remember it next time our wrist is sore, or we have a headache, or we had a little fight with our girlfriend, or our dog is sick. No fuckin excuses. Suck it up, handle it like a man, and do what needs to be done. Combining your words with mine..... OWN TODAY and you're one day closer to IMMORTALITY.

You're almost there, big guy......

D-Bomb
07-31-07, 11:12 am
Sublime, MACHINE, You showed those fucks exactly how you do things. You are the strongest damn BEAST I know, and I BET your going to take things to an even higher level. I know you are damn well capable.

BEASTOFRAGE
08-01-07, 12:20 am
strong-ass work bro!
TB

BeastofBurden
08-01-07, 12:24 am
This has to do wit a post you wrote machine a couple back in Life is a Freakshow. "Anger" I just wanted to say is one of the most realistic shit I've read in a while. Currently I'm consumed by it, you know how I know it's true anger? Because its being stimulated by very few things, but its raging and I can't seem to shake it, even if I wanted to. I'm not sure what is causing it, whether it be a release in testosterone from my workouts or from co-workers that I want to fight and put through a fuckin' wall, but ah hell who gives a shit, All i care about is that it is back and am Thankful.

This shit is so ironic ain't it? Even though we are so enraged and pissed off 24/7, we are actually happier in our own twisted minds?

The only thing I wish was that I could shut this anger off around this time so I can get the fuck to bed and start recovering..

hjayss
08-01-07, 1:26 am
One word for that session "ANIMAL"....There is not a person here who want them dressing you up in purple and those tights and shit...We wanna see the hard core w/o and gear that is plain and simple...Thanks for the explanation behind your movements that is a big help much appreciated..I am gonna try underhanded low rows...

Maccabee
08-01-07, 3:17 pm
Yes, I was so damn happy to see another post. Glad everything is going crazy as usual. That was mad funny what happened with the camera ppl. I learned alot with those tips you gave with the exercises. Thanks. Peace

rainwave
08-02-07, 3:47 am
Unbelievable. The guy who asked you if you wanted a latte must have had some big balls, haha. I wouldn't bother you if you paid me.

Rock on, Machine.

LeeMc
08-02-07, 8:31 am
I've got Legs today. Along with motivation which is pulsing through my veins, keep us posted Machine.

Reacher34
08-13-07, 12:31 pm
So Machine, you're roughly 3 or 4 weeks into the keto diet, right? How are the results so far? I know Ox swears by it, did he put you on to it, or have you tried it before? Did you go through the 3-4 days of pure lethargy in the beginning?

The way Ox talks about it, I wonder why its not a more common tool used. I'm only about 215lbs, so I still got about 50-60lbs to add (couple years) before I think about cutting, but I am curious and value your opinion.

GatorMP_69
09-20-07, 11:50 am
Man, THIS should be eye poppin AMAZING!!! I am ready to see what is thrown down in here. I am looking forward to the ever present wisdom and experience of the man, the myth and legend that is MACHINE!!!

Iron_Spirit
09-28-07, 2:58 pm
Your existence is what gets me so far from my goal, yet motivates me to get closer. The knowledge of there being a man willing to sacrifice as much as you do, makes my efforts seem worthless.

I cannot allow such a difference of level of intensity exist between me and anyone else. I must to face challenges the way you do, with absolute commitment and determination. Why must you exist? Why did you raise the bar so high? Now I have to become a machine too.

I hate it. I love it.

Machine
10-04-07, 8:30 pm
New beginnings and unfinished business are the thought waves that carve a pipeline in my brain...I'm done with yesturday...eternal currency...occupation of the shattered dreamscape that most pussies make bank on like christmas. I dont want to occupy a broken dreamscape...sometimes you have to reach down...and pick up the broken pieces...sometimes you must dig your claws into the flesh of the beast and ride that mutherfucking demon until he falls down dead..."every man wan' go heaven , but no man want dead" ...reel to reel to real , I can switch up and go dead pan on'em...they dont know how to feel...I walk into the boardroom with my cap pulled down over my eyes...I walk out of the boardroom cuz I dont deal in lies...patrol my weightroom like Lawrence Taylor on rover after the coke scam blew over...fools perpetrate hardcore...but stay low in the background...gassed up weak bitches...dont have sense enough to back the FUCK down...I need room to stretch my legs...I never did borrow...a mutherfucker with my name dont have to beg...this game is too real...thank God for hospital beds...they cant duck what I'm droppin..right on thier mutherfuckin heads...

I wont lay down any more numbers until some video accompanies them. Tell Universal that you demand to see my training vids and I will post.Make waves...make noise...I want to see some discourse. I am a recluse , I am a maniac and it will take a combined effort to bring me out of my lair. I give you my word that what you will see...will not dissapoint you. Numbers are a funny thing...its like deaths...one body is a tragedy...20,000 bodies is a statistic. I think we are all a bit desensitized as it relates to numbers...I leave a little piece of all that I am on the gym floor when I am training...it is soulful and sublime and tragic all at once. I want that to be my gift to the forum. It has to be about more than numbers on a screen...dont you think??????

MACHINE

Maharg
10-04-07, 8:48 pm
New beginnings and unfinished business are the thought waves that carve a pipeline in my brain...I'm done with yesturday...eternal currency...occupation of the shattered dreamscape that most pussies make bank on like christmas. I dont want to occupy a broken dreamscape...sometimes you have to reach down...and pick up the broken pieces...sometimes you must dig your claws into the flesh of the beast and ride that mutherfucking demon until he falls down dead..."every man wan' go heaven , but no man want dead" ...reel to reel to real , I can switch up and go dead pan on'em...they dont know how to feel...I walk into the boardroom with my cap pulled down over my eyes...I walk out of the boardroom cuz I dont deal in lies...patrol my weightroom like Lawrence Taylor on rover after the coke scam blew over...fools perpetrate hardcore...but stay low in the background...gassed up weak bitches...dont have sense enough to back the FUCK down...I need room to stretch my legs...I never did borrow...a mutherfucker with my name dont have to beg...this game is too real...thank God for hospital beds...they cant duck what I'm droppin..right on thier mutherfuckin heads...

I wont lay down any more numbers until some video accompanies them. Tell Universal that you demand to see my training vids and I will post.Make waves...make noise...I want to see some discourse. I am a recluse , I am a maniac and it will take a combined effort to bring me out of my lair. I give you my word that what you will see...will not dissapoint you. Numbers are a funny thing...its like deaths...one body is a tragedy...20,000 bodies is a statistic. I think we are all a bit desensitized as it relates to numbers...I leave a little piece of all that I am on the gym floor when I am training...it is soulful and sublime and tragic all at once. I want that to be my gift to the forum. It has to be about more than numbers on a screen...dont you think??????

MACHINE

I want to see said vids. Universal get on it please. we cant wait. By the way i guess saying is name 3 tiems does work to revive him. If you dont know what i mean go look at his post before this and look at the time of day it was posted.

Side note: Machine I know you will be at the Cage but will you be signing stuff or will you be ripping peoples arms out of their shoulders to remeber you by?

TufffGuY
10-04-07, 8:49 pm
Vids, Fuck!, I want to see this man in person.

king1
10-04-07, 8:53 pm
Id pay for a machine training video over a wrath training video. Not to take anything away from wrath, but machines workouts are the most insane thing ive ever heard of. I mean some workouts are crazy, but machine consistently amazes all of us with his work ethic.

Madcat
10-04-07, 9:14 pm
Get some vids, for the love of God, keep him happy!!!

krazyassmexican
10-04-07, 9:17 pm
i would love to have the honor of shitting on my pants watching you train

welcome back to the forum machine
keep being so real!

AnthonyB
10-04-07, 10:00 pm
fuckin a. videos of machine would be so sick

BEASTOFRAGE
10-04-07, 10:14 pm

MACHINE

hear what i have to say brother...for i have been there and still are there...

its simple...we wont demand just numbers...we want to see this personification of ANIMAL known as MACHINE. we see u laugh at these numbers as they attempt to mock you everytime u post. we want to see what a fuckin caged animal is like...what happens when the caged animal wants to be set free...HELL...for its only HELL that can drop those 20,000 bodies...or rather the beast that emerges from his own personal hell known as the cage does...driven by his own hunger to be more than just a man...

what number can hold power over you? none...for its more about numbers...but its about the hell one man can unleash upon normal conception in a weightroom...its about his dedication, determination, and the decimation he will leave in his wake. its about the blood bein spilt, the countless hours of sweat, and there are no tears...for they are the hopes of the weak...the strong continue to fight. that's what its about...when its about this...no number exists that can show this...only what one man does against them...and knowing that it doesnt stop him and knowin he's only goin to get stronger...again..no number exists for this man...strength is forever...this is what I WANT TO SEE...for i know THIS IS WHO U ARE and this is your GIFT to this forum...this is what we want to see...what we will see will not cause waves but fuckin earthquakes...we will cause waves to make this happen...for its envitable...an animal can only remain caged for so long before he rips the fucker off...and takes the heads of the weak fuckers who stood before it...this animal...this animal known as MACHINE...

this is what i want to see...show us this personification of ANIMAL...we demand it!!! show us the standard...the dark mile he has walked so that we can walk it as well...show us the hunger needed to shed the chains of man to become not what many want us to become...but what many fear we will...show us who MACHINE is...
TB

Giant Killer
10-04-07, 10:38 pm
The "unofficial" petition to see Machine's training vids...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11298

Make your voice heard brothers.

violator
10-05-07, 3:02 am
Animal Legs featuring MACHINE!!!!!!, bring it on universal, up till now uve been using everything in the arsenal to conceptualise your war on training, now its time to release the nuke uve been hiding in the silo all this time!!

BRING OUT THE MACHINE, WE DEMAND IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hjayss
10-05-07, 3:07 am
One thing my old man always said when I talked about doing thing three words "make it happen" to this day I understaand and live by that I will put your thread in my signiture and get the masses to "make it happen"...

Roland
10-05-07, 3:11 am
Let's get this thing poppin, I'll buy a few copies for sure man,,,,,HELL YEAH!

Shogun Assassin
10-05-07, 4:07 pm
He must work out.

D-Bomb
10-05-07, 4:16 pm
Machine!!!! My Brother!!!! Get Those Videos Out There Man!!! The Animal Crew Needs To See This Shit Go Down Cause It Will Be Beyond Insane!!!

Can't Wait!!

Revolutionary
10-06-07, 8:42 pm
I want to see the beast come out of its lair please... let me lay eyes on the one I must strive to become.

Roland
10-06-07, 10:08 pm
I voted that I wanna see this...however I have been thinking...and I really just don't want to see a 30 minute workout. I want to see a longer one...with a day in the life of Machine, I want to see the way you eat, and then train...make this one different, let's see it all brother not just a 30 minute workout...that shit will be some motivation for sure! let's do this!

MattSzwarz
10-07-07, 12:55 pm
This needs to be done now!

hjayss
10-10-07, 2:01 am
I voted that I wanna see this...however I have been thinking...and I really just don't want to see a 30 minute workout. I want to see a longer one...with a day in the life of Machine, I want to see the way you eat, and then train...make this one different, let's see it all brother not just a 30 minute workout...that shit will be some motivation for sure! let's do this!

Yeah good idea I want to see the 9000+ cals bro...I can not wait to see the looks on the faces of the soccer moms in your gym..lol...

Extreme
10-11-07, 9:35 am
I read about the insanity all the time, and I think to myself "Is it humanly possible to put a human body through so much torture?". The videos would be the proof!!! Just reading of Machine's w/o's gets me fired up and wanting to hit my next w/o with so much more velocity and intensity, but to see his w/o's would crank me up to a whole new level. This man need's to have his work ethic made known with visible proof. I support the efforts to produce these vidoes 100%. Let's see it!

Quadz
10-11-07, 4:13 pm
i 've seen big numbers pushed at my gym...couple pro's workout there, but nothing near what this man does....none of them eat the way this man does ....i don't think any of them could make it through the torture he puts his body through...I really don't think ANYONE ANYWHERE can duplicate this man!!!!

We NEED the videos MACHINE we NEED them...puts us all in our place.

DRIVEN
10-12-07, 3:17 am
I want to see said vids. Universal get on it please. we cant wait. By the way i guess saying is name 3 tiems does work to revive him. If you dont know what i mean go look at his post before this and look at the time of day it was posted.

Side note: Machine I know you will be at the Cage but will you be signing stuff or will you be ripping peoples arms out of their shoulders to remeber you by?

HAHA- nice maharg. im hoping for the autograph, lol LETS SEE SOME VIDS!!!

SpecialBlend
10-13-07, 3:51 am
Tell Universal that you demand to see my training vids and I will post.Make waves...make noise...I want to see some discourse.
MACHINE

you heard the fucking man i demand this shit right now. the wall reads 2:44 and time's fuckin a wastin'. Were the hell are the rest of u?

Flash419
10-13-07, 7:49 am
I believe the Forum has spoken.

MACHINE needs to produce some videos. ANIMAL / UNIVERSAL ... PLEASE make this happen.

fultz2400
10-24-07, 2:14 pm
i am super down for machine videos put me down on the pre- order list!

ghost
10-24-07, 2:19 pm
Guys, please use this thread here, http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11298
for voicing your opinion about Machine's training videos. Thanks.

Ragingbull
11-01-07, 10:17 am
We will always be with you...

hjayss
11-23-07, 5:51 am
Whats the status we are missing out on a great log are they at east making an attempt. I am gonna go ahead and throw this out and I know a lot of people will agree there are some well desereved videos here that need to hit the masses and this is one. I can think of a few guys here who really would benefit from it. Hope they get this done for you...

dyskee
11-23-07, 10:15 am
amazing man these are some crazy sessions

Mr. Thursday Night
11-23-07, 10:18 am
Machine would respond to all of these posts, but he ate his computer recently in an effort to get even bigger.

Arbel
11-30-07, 9:21 am
shit machine
you just made yourself a fan in israel

Hardcore in a world of punk bitch's ,you the man !

bobbymart
12-09-07, 5:27 pm
Machine would respond to all of these posts, but he ate his computer recently in an effort to get even bigger.

ha ha ha!!! fucking hilarious seriously I just shot protien out my nose.

Gehlbach!
12-09-07, 6:42 pm
I just read all ten pages and someone needs to get these fuckin vids rolling! I want MORE from MACHINE!!!!

D-Bomb
12-09-07, 7:25 pm
Machine.

Drop another fucking Bomb on us, let the plague ensue its wrath upon us, leave us a note, a fuckin shit stain on the window, I as all the animal brethren wanna know whats the fuckin monster that is machine up to?

bobbymart
12-11-07, 9:42 pm
Machine.

Drop another fucking Bomb on us, let the plague ensue its wrath upon us, leave us a note, a fuckin shit stain on the window, I as all the animal brethren wanna know whats the fuckin monster that is machine up to?

X2

ghost
12-12-07, 9:47 am
Machine.

i definitely agree.....your inspiring articles push me harder, and get me through times like these that i am currently in..............

krazyassmexican
12-12-07, 9:48 am
i definitely agree.....your inspiring articles push me harder, and get me through times like these that i am currently in..............

bet you machine is reading us with an evil face

ready to hit the submit reply button

with a reply full of hardcore trainin and deep stuff that is gonna make us tear the gym up today!

Themostocles
12-13-07, 7:01 am
Subscribed

Machine
12-19-07, 11:33 pm
Once...after a particularly harrowing session of leg training...I found myself in the middle of a street fair that was going on in between the gym and my house. Anyone familiar with the five boroughs of death knows what I am referring to here...basically a big ass block party. As I traversed the city landscape , among the rug merchants and circus clowns and assorted street vendors...I suddenly found myself sitting at a folding table with a gypsy woman holding my hands in hers.We gazed into each other's eyes for some time. The woman was wildly attractive and very exotic...which pleased me slightly...even though leg training had rendered my mental state somewhat altered. As she looked at the palms of my hands...she began to rattle off numbers and speak in a muffled tone...I couldnt make out what it was that she was saying to me. After about a moment more of this...she grew silent.Then she said , " You are the only one that can answer that question". "What question?" , I said...growing impatient. The woman said to me that she knew I woke up every day asking myself one question...and that only I held the answer. I thanked her...and went on my way home...never really giving much thought to what this beautiful woman said to me that day. That was over nine years ago...and only until recently...her words had been all but forgotten...pushed down inside me. Though her words were lost on me that day...I have since become aware that everyday , I do indeed wake with a question burning in my heart...I have not been ready to truely answer that question until now. This life...this way of life...has given me many gifts and brought many burdens to bare upon me. Sometimes the soul of a man can be bent and twisted beyond repair...sometimes all a man can hope for is a place to stand on his own two feet. I have asked myself many times...when will my destiny reveal itself? When will I know my true purpose? This is a powerful question to ask one's self...and leaves vast implications to be considered. As the years roll by it becomes easier to accept that my destiny seems to be more of a passage than a place...more of a body of work...than one single triumphant moment. Still...every time I wrap my hands around that fucking bar and twist until the skin catches and starts to shred...every time I stand under that load of plates and feel the discs cinch together in my back...every time some kid asks me how to jump into the deep end of the ocean and get his feet wet in the game...EVERY FUCKING SINGLE TIME I FALL TO A PILE OF QUIVERING FLESH...clutching the toilet bowl...and blowing my last meal down the pipes...I catch a glimpse of my destiny...I catch just a little shot of the electric current that holds all of us together on this cold...jagged rock...every time I read the words of my brothers on this forum...I feel my pulse quicken...I hear my heart pound...I begin to breath faster...I feel the sweat on my lower back...I feed off your words...and your thoughts...and your goals...and your accomplishments...and your joy...and your pain...I channel all of the good...the bad...and the ugly...I take in everything that is offered...and I ask myself that question one more time...and the answer is simple...my destiny has already revealed itself...I am already home...I am not lost...I am that stone caught in your shoe that scrapes the brand new marble floor...I am the reason you look at the bar after what was supposed to be your last set...and you here my voice saying...got one more in you motherfucker?...I am walking point for the most hardcore...hard charging...fire pissing...blood spitting...fist pounding...collection of twisted...ANIMALISTIC MOTHAFUCKERS this world has ever seen...in short...I am RIGHT THE FUCK WHERE I BELONG...Now...I have realized great personal victories in my short life...and they seem even greater to me...when laid against the backdrop of a street kid with nothing but a simple plan and a chip on both shoulders...but the truth of my soul lies within my ability to elevate my brothers...to ensure the success of others in this life is where my honor lives and breathes today...if I can do that...I have lived the dream...if you seek inspiration...look no further...I have done...and I will continue to do inhumanly , devastating things to my body...in the search for something more...something pure...in the hope that what I become can be more than I ever dreamed of. NO FUCKING SURRENDER!!!

MACHINE

krazyassmexican
12-19-07, 11:36 pm
awwwwwwwwwwwwww

AnthonyB
12-19-07, 11:41 pm
amazing. fuckin amazing

simpleguy
12-20-07, 12:09 am
'We will find our place'

brian22
12-20-07, 12:29 am
wow I just read all 10 pages of this and I'm in awe.

Machine, you're a true inspiration, in every sense of the word.

Macrobolic
12-20-07, 12:31 am
I can't believe I missed this thread!!!!

Subb'd

rob_in_korea
12-20-07, 4:52 am
This thread is fuckin great....

-Rob

hjayss
12-20-07, 6:14 am
That is so true. I think of it like a circle of inspiration feeding of each other like a bolt of lightning. Bro when I am under the bar I do not just here one voice I here the voices of many name the voice...yo hjayss one more set...hit that sh%$ you crazy sob.....yank that one more time...man You can not help it in one instant you think am I crazy then in the next you think man I better get one more set before that voice appears and kicks me i nthe ass...
good post machine we wait and we wait...It will happen for you as you grind your teeth under that bar hoping to get that one last lift in know tha there is a purpose for those amazing lift and we will get to see them eventually. Be true to the life and it will be true ot you...

bobbymart
01-12-08, 4:57 pm
Machine when you going to hit us up with another bad ass post????

Iron Insanity
01-22-08, 10:39 am
is there any video's or clips made that i can see? If so pls someone send me a PM with the links!

D-Bomb
01-22-08, 10:58 am
that was unimaginably HardcorE, that sent fucking chills through my entire body, and shit it seems whenever Machine drops a Bomb im left re-considering my current mental attitude.

bobbymart
02-03-08, 10:03 am
Yo machine when are we going to get another post I can't wait!

RenegadeRows
02-05-08, 12:50 pm
seems to be more of the other member's post on this thread than machine's, and this is HIS thread. I think thats a bit funny.

sanga
02-06-08, 4:20 am
Very inspiring Machine, excellent thread, its good that you share some of your training/diet/life here with others, look forward to the next post.

LiftBig315
02-08-08, 6:36 pm
I have found so much fucking inspiration in this thread....ever since I read all of your posts I have taken a new attitude to the gym.....great shit man. I hope like hell somebody makes the right move and releases some videos.

jmt92
02-13-08, 12:16 am
This is the reason you are called Machine.

Can't wait for vids

Machine
02-23-08, 1:45 am
Feeling like a blessed soul these days my friends. Feeling like no force on earth can shake my resolve. Feeling so very fortunate to be just exactly who I am. The longer a man stays under the yoke...the more meaning he derives from his labor. A profound and very real sense of gratitude fills my heart at this moment...as I speak of the game I love so much. It just keeps getting better and more fruitful each passing day...it is supremely evident to me that every snare...every pot hole...every surgery...every setback...and every recovery were all masterfully laid out in front of me...like some sweet, soulful symphony. Orchestrated by my will to persevere...to survive...and to thrive. I stand in the light of every new day for all to see the fire of my soul...the color of my rage...and the palpable meaning I gather from my trials. The meaning I want all of my brothers to experience. We are the makers of miracles...the keepers of the dream...we pen the pages of our life's tale. I say let it be written in blood...if it is to be worth anything at all...through blood we are baptised...we are the new breed...we are the makers of the monster. Let there be no confusion in our minds, let there be no doubt in our hearts, let any man who wishes to stake his claim to a new life stand ready for battle.Think of all the empty promises and rhetoric you have been witness to all of your life. Remember the frustration and confusion manifest in your life because of empty words. Remember waiting for someone to understand you and your mindset...pointless. People cannot let you down ever again...you know why? You never needed anything from them in the first place. Look inside for answers...ask the right questions...become someone you wouldnt mind being locked in a room with...because after all the bullshit is done and over...thats who your stuck with...the man in the mirror. You dont need others to understand you or your point of view. You need no acceptance from any outsider. You have already beaten the odds...you search the web for new and interesting ways to physically punish your body...you feed regularly on less than desirable food choices, while civilians chow down on Captain Crunch and Doritos. You are the true one percenters of society...those who seek out the strain...those who strap on the yoke all by themselves. All you need to do now is fulfill your destiny and prove yourself worthy to take your place in that long line of rugged individualists that came before you. You are worthy...now go and prove it.

MACHINE

Elite
02-23-08, 1:56 am
First entry here for quite some time sunshine. In fact, the 1st in '08. Theres a good few thousand peeps here who are like starved pot plants, waiting for its owner to give it some hydration, just a sprinkle of water, enough to tide them over. Dont be gone for so long again ok. See you in Ohio. ;)

Oh, and we try our best everyday. With pictures like yours fresh in our minds and your words in our hearts. My life really started with 'Life is a Freakshow', cheers.

Themostocles
02-23-08, 4:30 am
Welcome back Machine, we miss your words and wisdom; more importantly we have missed your brotherhood. We maybe lone wolfs whose destinies are carried in their own bloody jaws, but there is comfort in being with like minded souls. Wish I could join the sea of yellow, but fuel(food) costs so much week after week. But we are throwing a small ABC, to join you in spirit. -T.

Madcat
02-24-08, 4:15 pm
So true. I needed some real words right about now and Machine always provides them for me.

Funny because lately all my friends bust my balls more then ever as I become more in tune with my body and continue to eat cleaner and train harder.

Good to see you around Machine. Cant wait to see you at the Arnold.

D-Bomb
02-24-08, 5:22 pm
every time i finish reading Machines writing i automatically shiver from base to spine all the way to my fucking hair...everything you write Machine is pure adrenaline to me, its purity its sublime, its the ultimate creme de le creme of bodybuilding and how it manifests into our lives.

I salute you every fucking day.

BEASTOFRAGE
03-02-08, 10:58 am
Feeling like a blessed soul these days my friends. Feeling like no force on earth can shake my resolve. Feeling so very fortunate to be just exactly who I am. The longer a man stays under the yoke...the more meaning he derives from his labor. A profound and very real sense of gratitude fills my heart at this moment...as I speak of the game I love so much. It just keeps getting better and more fruitful each passing day...it is supremely evident to me that every snare...every pot hole...every surgery...every setback...and every recovery were all masterfully laid out in front of me...like some sweet, soulful symphony. Orchestrated by my will to persevere...to survive...and to thrive. I stand in the light of every new day for all to see the fire of my soul...the color of my rage...and the palpable meaning I gather from my trials. The meaning I want all of my brothers to experience. We are the makers of miracles...the keepers of the dream...we pen the pages of our life's tale. I say let it be written in blood...if it is to be worth anything at all...through blood we are baptised...we are the new breed...we are the makers of the monster. Let there be no confusion in our minds, let there be no doubt in our hearts, let any man who wishes to stake his claim to a new life stand ready for battle.Think of all the empty promises and rhetoric you have been witness to all of your life. Remember the frustration and confusion manifest in your life because of empty words. Remember waiting for someone to understand you and your mindset...pointless. People cannot let you down ever again...you know why? You never needed anything from them in the first place. Look inside for answers...ask the right questions...become someone you wouldnt mind being locked in a room with...because after all the bullshit is done and over...thats who your stuck with...the man in the mirror. You dont need others to understand you or your point of view. You need no acceptance from any outsider. You have already beaten the odds...you search the web for new and interesting ways to physically punish your body...you feed regularly on less than desirable food choices, while civilians chow down on Captain Crunch and Doritos. You are the true one percenters of society...those who seek out the strain...those who strap on the yoke all by themselves. All you need to do now is fulfill your destiny and prove yourself worthy to take your place in that long line of rugged individualists that came before you. You are worthy...now go and prove it.

MACHINE

AMEN BROTHER! we are the ones who seek to be above NORMAL....who don't accept the small reality known as AVERAGE! we defintely strive to be that animal that tears the shackles of man to become something greater than man itself...something that many fear he will become...why let normalites judge us? they can't! i don't need normalites or puny humans to accept me...i'm an outcast...and damn proud. but like evolution, i won't be the only one. there is something to it...when i stand next to a brother of mine that's 100lbs less than me but adheres to the same fire as i and hates bein normal like me....i don't see him as normal...i see him as i see myself...he and i agree when we see puny humans walk about..."it must suck to be normal"....
TB

liftthatshit08
03-02-08, 8:07 pm
dam! i cannot believe i didnt find this thread sooner, Machine is the man! Keep goin bro, your gonna be fuckin unstoppable!

jmt92
03-02-08, 8:43 pm
dam! i cannot believe i didnt find this thread sooner, Machine is the man! Keep goin bro, your gonna be fuckin unstoppable!

man you know hes already unstoppable!

edit:well about as close as it gets

LegendKillerJosh
03-02-08, 8:45 pm
Machine's articles are great because they are so real. They actually make you think about what you are doing at that very moment, why you are doing it, and what will become of it. If you aren't moving forward, you're falling back. After reading anything posted by Machine, you no longer care what else is happening in the world around you, you can only care about why you are where you are at, and why you are doing what you are doing, and put things into true perspective. His articles make me want to go eat some more food, and get to bed early so I can tackle tomorrow even harder than today.

obrien.sk
03-02-08, 10:02 pm
i cannot believe i didn't find this thread sooner. thank you Machine, for this glimpse into the life we all strive for.

Lowdown5
03-04-08, 5:31 pm
Machine,

Thanks for taking the time to speak to me one on one at the Cage. It was an honor, a priveledge and I appreciate the time.

liftthatshit08
03-05-08, 1:29 pm
Machine's articles are great because they are so real. They actually make you think about what you are doing at that very moment, why you are doing it, and what will become of it. If you aren't moving forward, you're falling back. After reading anything posted by Machine, you no longer care what else is happening in the world around you, you can only care about why you are where you are at, and why you are doing what you are doing, and put things into true perspective. His articles make me want to go eat some more food, and get to bed early so I can tackle tomorrow even harder than today.

couldnt have said that shit better myself bro!

norrim1
03-05-08, 4:46 pm
Thanks for taking the time and talking to me. I was the guy that has the same "overcome" tattoo as you. I just wanted to tell you how much reading your articles had changed my life. I poured through your words every day and formulated my own plan for success. I got that tattoo as not only a tribute to myself, but to you. It's a constant reminder of the struggles that I've went through and reading your words. For that Machine, I can in no words describe the amount of gratitude and respect I have for you. When I shook for hand, it was much more than just a handshake. It was a new vow to keep up the struggle, less I begin to die inside. Keep doing what your doing bro, and you can bet that I will on my end too. Thanks

Weakness
03-05-08, 5:18 pm
time I read the words of my brothers on this forum...I feel my pulse quicken...I hear my heart pound...I begin to breath faster...I feel the sweat on my lower back...I feed off your words...and your thoughts...and your goals...and your accomplishments...and your joy...and your pain...I channel all of the good...the bad...and the ugly...I take in everything that is offered...and I ask myself that question one more time...and the answer is simple...my destiny has already revealed itself...I am already home...I am not lost...I am that stone caught in your shoe that scrapes the brand new marble floor...I am the reason you look at the bar after what was supposed to be your last set...and you here my voice saying...got one more in you motherfucker?...I am walking point for the most hardcore...hard charging...fire pissing...blood spitting...fist pounding...collection of twisted...ANIMALISTIC MOTHAFUCKERS this world has ever seen...in short...I am RIGHT THE FUCK WHERE I BELONG...Now...I have realized great personal victories in my short life...and they seem even greater to me...when laid against the backdrop of a street kid with nothing but a simple plan and a chip on both shoulders...but the truth of my soul lies within my ability to elevate my brothers...to ensure the success of others in this life is where my honor lives and breathes today...if I can do that...I have lived the dream...if you seek inspiration...look no further...I have done...and I will continue to do inhumanly , devastating things to my body...in the search for something more...something pure...in the hope that what I become can be more than I ever dreamed of. NO FUCKING SURRENDER!!!

MACHINE

The quote speak for it sefl.

Joseb
03-18-08, 7:35 pm
youre an inspiration to me Machine. Thank you

Machine
04-15-08, 8:54 pm
The time for half measures and talk is at a close...be this day assured, we move as one brothers. I have tallied the many hours filling up logbooks with my daily strife by the light of a tiny desk lamp...literally years of labor poured out on paper. I have tabulated the training cycles, the 0300 meals, the endless repetitions, the mountains of sets, and the gallons of sweat, spent in pursuit of my lifes' work. The labor of love really, that has been my plodding, methodical, tedious, and most of all, it has been my joyous trek through this maniacal landscape. After the final calculations...it all comes out right...and the smart money says I am on course to do my fathers proud. Of all the things that can be said about a man...possibly the highest of any compliment would be for his adversaries, as well as his friends to pay him the tribute of thier respect. Inevitably, I must come clean, and tell all of my brothers the WHOLE truth about my experiences in this game, I owe you all that respect. I am aggrieved to part with my privacy at any length...but others must have the benefit of this story. Suffice it to say, I am uncertain of the relationship between these truths and bodybuilding...to my mind, however, they are inextricably linked. To that end, I am learning with each new day, through persistant effort, to share more of who I am with you all. There is much to say for a man possessing a relatively reserved tongue, this is problematic for me, but I am pushing on. Dont misunderstand, my intent is to clarify and guide others so that they might be spared some of the troubles many of us have faced. My sincere hope is to continue to advocate for progression or change of a positive nature...not only in the realm of bodybuilding...but also in the world we live in every day. We have much work to do, and so much of our time is spent fending off sales pitches and squabling over petty political differences. I think this is no coincidence...I think we are meant to be kept ignorant and devided at length. Short term prosperity is acheived by less than ethical parties, through rancor and divisive rhetoric. This is the way that fortunes are made by few...while slaves are made out of many. I choose not to be a mere cog in the greasy workings of some one else's machine. I prefer the alternate course, which is riddled with labor , sweat, and tears. I choose to be the MACHINE. I choose to aspire to what is the very best in all of us, irrespective of my surroundings. To defy definition is the next progression in our evolution. Think for just one second about how dangerous the man is who defies definition...how can they buy and sell your future if they cant pinpoint your marketing demographic? If they cant itemize your entire life and put on a pie chart on CNN...then they cant own you. Then my brothers...you will be a threat to the status quo. Then we will have a chance for something better and more real than any of us have ever known...we will have a place at the big boy table. We will have the oppurtunity to show them the wieght of our collective voice...we will scream to the hieghts and the depths...in order that no person alive should suffer the indignity of being irrelevant, ever again. We will refuse to be labeled disaffected youth...we will show them that we care about every man, woman, and child on this planet, more than they could ever even comprehend. There is much to do, and many miles left to walk, but we are on the right road brothers. Stay the course, no matter the difficulty we may face, the world we seek to live in is well worth all of our efforts-MACHINE

Joseb
04-15-08, 9:04 pm
thanks for taking the time to type this. It always kicks me in the ass and gets me pumped to live life like an animal. to stay above the mechanisms of the masses and be my own person. It also gives me inspiration and helps me to bust through all the little things that come my way. Today's bad leg workout is just a small part of the big scheme of things.
again, thankyou

Madcat
04-15-08, 9:12 pm
Man that was really home hitting. Ive been down lately and really been a loner, but i know I need to share myself with others, I dont need people to understand me, but simply to know me.

Another amazing post Machine.

LittleMan55
04-15-08, 9:21 pm
Thank you Machine! On a day that seemed pretty dismal, your post definately struck the right chord. You dont post often but when you do it makes a huge impact. Once again thank you Machine.

B Con
04-16-08, 2:06 pm
Stay the course, no matter the difficulty we may face, the world we seek to live in is well worth all of our efforts-MACHINE

This part definitely made everything has its place and perspective in my life.

Machine
04-20-08, 8:41 pm
We are so very mathematical in our approach to things...arent we? I agree, all life amounts to some strain of mathematical thoery, or extrapilation inevitably. This being the case, and of course being the type "A" personalities we are, we lend much weight (no pun intended) to physical WEIGHT. After all, what relative good comes from piddling about all day, tossing around puny pieces of metal...we want to toss around that mind twisting, bar bending, STEEL! You know the kind that makes soccer Moms frown with disapproval...and makes "health club" managers shoot a b-line over to you the minute you load a deadlift bar. We want that good shit...the shit you just CANT FUCK WIT!!!!
No mistakes...I'm just as guilty as anybody else...maybe even more guilty than most. After some reflection however, one concludes that there is a fine line between a healthy respect for numbers...and the mathematical worship of physical matter in the form of steel plates. If supreme physical development is the pinnacle of our ideal as athletes...it strikes me as rather important that athletic functionality be obtained along with muscle mass. If all we will ever do is prance around on stage in our underwear...then how can we expect to be heralded for the athletic contributions that are most definitely at the heart of every competitor? We have come too far collectively, to be dismissed as mere stage puppets, devoid of humanity, to be wound up and set to music like so many muscular marionettes. So then...until the leaders and innovaters of our chosen game, care enough to create a format that is both, a more fitting challenge, as well as an appropriate showcase of our combined abilities. I am afraid we shall languish on at length, in relative obscurity. Still the best parts of our totally original, creative culture are borrowed from...if not plagiarized hugely...to fuel a mass marketing feeding frenzy, totally devoid of integrity and soul. I feel duty bound to demand more for us...from us.

Perhaps before we go shaking the pillars of Heaven...we would be better served by becoming WORTHY of a title as ambitious as ATHLETE. In our own travels, and in our own training as individuals, maybe we can further a common cause by lifting the virtues we live by to a higher place. Honor is a virtue...so too are integrity, discipline, respect, and patience. These are the corner stones of our kingdom. I submit that fancy science and cutting age theory will not transport us to our acceptable outcome...but the aforementioned, and highly regarded virtues we all strive daily to preserve here...most assuredly will deliver us home gentlemen. So, in your own way you must endeavor to press on, and demand more of yourselves firstly...then we can worry about under which terms we will interact with the world at large. One thing I know...compromise is the enemy justice.

MACHINE

Phil800101
04-20-08, 9:36 pm
Speaking the truth as always Machine, great post!

One thing I know...compromise is the enemy justice.

MACHINE

I think that this end quote sums it all up perfectly. No compromises...if we are to be victorious in this endeavor, than it must be a total victory that is accomplished on our terms.

rob_in_korea
04-21-08, 6:41 am
Awesome post....

zanderfever
04-21-08, 12:13 pm
godly...

bigrhino
04-21-08, 12:25 pm
I think that this end quote sums it all up perfectly. No compromises...if we are to be victorious in this endeavor, than it must be a total victory that is accomplished on our terms.

I think you missed the point...

Phil800101
04-21-08, 1:35 pm
I think you missed the point...

Check your PMs.

ThunderFist
04-21-08, 3:22 pm
Ever since I got the amazing opportunity to train with Machine in Columbus, I have been pushing myself to the limit every single day I step into the gym. I know Machine's Journey will be one for the ages. I will definitely be keeping track of this!

Maharg
04-24-08, 4:52 pm
I feel you on the 10 dollars for 3 gallons of gas. Yet people rush out to buy these giant ass H3's, Escalades, Bronco's, all to take little suzie to soccer. Yet the family man who is using his truck to haul supplies to the worksite and back is feeling it much worse. Independent truckers are having to find new jobs because they cant afford the 4.15 a gallon for diesel to get the good's to where they need to go. This hikes up the price on other goods, maning poorer familys can't stretch what little money they have to cover some of the basic needs. "But Suzie needs the protection incase of a wreck!" Doesn't matter if the next family in the little Geo gets crushed, the 80,000 dollar car is the all in one family tank.

Makes you proud to be a human being doesn't it.

Machine
04-24-08, 4:54 pm
* If you've never felt lost or lonely...disaffected or disenchanted...distressed or just plain stressed out please do not read on.

It seems I never tire of the turn of a phrase, perhaps that is why I read so voraciously. Perhaps I am still trying to prove the world wrong about me...I guess if I am well read, and well rounded enough, I can then justify my insular existence. Who knows. I do feel that the more I read and learn...I have less of a handle on any real knowledge, or more simply put, the more I know...the less I understand. To be certain, one's capacity for knowledge, speaks very little of his understanding of truth or even humanity. Now more than ever our society primes the environment for even more insular, or rogue individuals. Never before has there been so much available to so many, and yet there is tremendous want in the world. The men and women of yesteryear seemed able to make do with so much less in the way of provision and also in sustenance of the mind, spirit, and soul. The average John Q is walking around with an entire Radio Shack in his fucking back pocket...a ready made push button prophet or protagonist, as any good story would have it. Yet we say nothing of any particular importance...at least not when or where it counts. Ten American dollars gets you three gallons of gasoline...and we stand in line for another kick in the gut. You couldn't imagine how tired I am of seeing plastic assholes on the late night news pontificating with whimsical smiles about the latest tragedies, pausing only long enough for the obligatory facial gesticulation to emphasize their synthetic sincerity. I have the capacity for such an amazing amount of rage at their attempt at manufactured empathy...I must endeavor to remain focused on what is important. When I feel lost and left behind...I try to ground myself with the tasks that lay before me. I can tolerate any situation...but I cannot abide that even one person should expire unnecessarily, while I want for nothing. You see, it matters not that I should live for even one more day...if my brothers and sisters cannot enjoy the same ease of existence as I. My life has been spiritually nomadic, borrowing from many diverse customs, cultures, and religions in an effort to better understand how any man could truly serve his human family. Each time I find myself feeling around for that touchstone to give me balance, I come back to the concept of serving my fellow man. I speak to you, my brothers, and I hope against all hope that you will hear these words as a siren call to fight your insular leanings. It is entirely insufficient for us to cultivate our own physical and mental nourishment, while so many others languish in critical need of the things we deem to be the "basics". Believe me, there is nothing basic about ignorance, want, desperation, or societal relevance. If I cannot be of some substantial service, in light of the blessings of strength and fortitude of spirit that are mine, I am truly lost. indebted, as I am to the brotherhood of man that has sustained me through triumph and trials alike, I must give back one hundred times more than I can afford to part with. That is how I will complete the broken circle. Maybe we can only become whole, when we have given enough of ourselves to others who are in need. Maybe...
We must leave no one behind...in your personal life...go back and re-evaluate some of your dealings with your brothers and sisters. See if maybe you pulled the plug too soon? When you see some one down on their luck, try to remember we are all one heart beat away from humility. Just try to keep an open mind...I feel it is our only chance. As for me...I will be giving back more and more every day...starting with the United States prison system. You see...I know a little something about being counted out...and being the odd man out. I am going to let these people know that they have something to offer. If all they ever do is teach us the valuable lesson of freedom's worth...that is a viable contribution to society. We have to do better...NO ONE IS GOING TO DO IT FOR US. WE HAVE TO HELP EACH OTHER...THINK ABOUT IT...

MACHINE

LegendKillerJosh
04-24-08, 5:00 pm
As usual, another superb post from Machine. Now if everyone would just listen to him.

LittleMan55
04-24-08, 5:17 pm
Every stroke of the key board he makes speaks volumes!! Pretty much he always hits the nail on the head too.

zanderfever
04-24-08, 5:20 pm
Never off key. Every word there is truth and I hear it. Every Animal should heed Machines words and spread it to the 99s

Phil800101
04-25-08, 4:13 am
Amazing post Machine, and so true. I hear you loud and clear brother, you touched upon several issues that have been on my mind as of late. The world around us seems to be going to shit, and all people could care less. We're getting fucked left and right, yet there is no outcry, only submission. We have so much to work with, so many resources at our disposal, and we waste them. Empathy is more or less nonexistent among the masses, as their is no "I" or "me" in the word. People sneer and look down upon the downtrodden, never once realizing how quickly things can change, and that they could end up in that same place in the blink of an eye.

I will heed your words, I will work to give more of myself to my brothers and sisters out there in the world. Like you said, we have to help each other, no one is going to do it for us. If only more people could wake up and realize this cold hard truth.

MassMan
04-26-08, 8:47 pm
These posts are REAL. You don't speak shit. Just REAL talk.

Machine
04-29-08, 1:21 pm
How many feel that they have a masterful command of the facts, or that they have a firm grasp on the " truth "? After all, it seems difficult to trudge through life without the requisite balls to confront things on your own terms. As a man having been accused many times of a disproportionate balls to brains ratio, I must bow to the massive power and appeal of the "truth". I would caution though, that truth as weapon, is not as sexy as it seems. Men have always needed to believe they are right, often given to emotional flights of fancy, men are subject to the whim of their own presupposed entitlement. Might makes right...doesn't it? Anyone remember a little piece called manifest destiny? A man cloaked in "truth" does swing his club ferociously...does he not? Lately we have endured many versions of other mens "truth" ad nauseam. Pointed questions offered up as righteous saber rattling, to serve no greater good, other than public controversy. I submit that truth as a weapon, when no weapon dare be wielded by parties so completely devoid of truth's essence, is an assault on dignity. What a wanton and callous disregard for what is just and proper. Truth is a weapon who's holder is invariably unworthy to wield her. To my knowledge, few things have served to scar the face of man more deeply, than those who claim to seek and serve truth. Perhaps men would do well in an attempt to SERVE truth in a dignified manner, rather than blindly swinging it around like some blunt tool. I find the contemporary version of "truth" to be decidedly inhumane, with the propensity to be as injurious as the common mob in the street. To believe something to be either acceptable...or unacceptable to the individual or group, as circumstance would have it, seems a more dignified and genuine approach. It lacks the righteous intonation that so many arbiters of "truth" embrace in their divine oratory. Tread carefully around words that lend themselves to be wielded by men who's purpose is not to serve mankind.

MACHINE

Joff the Beast
04-29-08, 4:55 pm
Thanks for the great thread Machine. Here some words I think you'll appreciate:

''Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself. Choose who you want to be and become this person.''

Joff

rob_in_korea
04-29-08, 8:24 pm
Excellent post Machine. I think your last sentence sums it up perfectly, now if more people followed this advice than perhaps the world wouldn't be in this current state of affairs.

-Rob

MassMan
04-29-08, 8:31 pm
In the process of creating myself. Everyone in the FORVM has contributed soooo much in every way, shape, or form. I don't know how you write so well, but keep it up!

bigrhino
04-29-08, 10:03 pm
Excellent post. Nice commentary on today's world. It seems more and more people are coming up with their own truth, and their truth and someone else's truth are both equally valid. Right??? I think I am picking up a little hinting against organized religion, am I right? I have nothing against religion, I actually think it seeks to serve humanity (Myself being a religious man). Make no mistake, it is no recent phenomenon some people who do not fully understand it seek to mislead their followers to achieve their ends. If more people believed the myriad of truths cannot fully agree and fully acted on that assumption, and if leaders led unselfishly, the world might be a better place. But this is just wishful thinking, something I have little faith in.

Stay on your grind guys. Good luck.