PDA

View Full Version : straight up i wanna get huge

pellesh
06-02-07, 3:05 am
alright so i have been a huge fan of animal pump final starting to show me some goos results been on cuts for a while and animap pak multi V. So i have clearly seen some intense shit from your endorsers such as Frank Mcgrath. im canadian cant help im proud of the guy. But anyways i wanna know how the fuck i can get that big if im willing to dedicated everyday of my week to the gym whast the training program and diet i would need to achive this?

Nightshift
06-02-07, 3:12 am
Choose one of the training routines from the main site, and eat a ton of food. If your not sure what kind of food, use the search function, theres also tons of info in the diet section as well.

dyskee
06-02-07, 7:35 am
first of all ur diet must be in check and since u wannabe huge that means that you will be bulking so i recommend that u check the diet section from the homepage and specially the mass building diet, and check the training routines at the homepage too i suggest routine #10 , at last check ur supps i would recomend you also to check the homepage pak section to choose from different stacks but i have one in mind for you which consisits of pak, pump, mstack and real gains, good luck bro and keep me posted if u need anything

eblnyc
06-02-07, 7:56 am
train big,eat big,rest and repeat!

HAWK
06-02-07, 8:04 am
Searchhhh

ironshaolin
06-02-07, 9:43 am
yeah everyone wants to get huge, and everyone wants to know what to eat and how to train to get there. The solution is actually really simple, however it ain't all that easy. Eat like you're getting paid for it keeping it clean and high in protein. Eat lots of red meat. Train your balls off, utilize all different rep ranges from 1 all the way up to 40, and become obsessed with the idea of putting more weight on the bar. The heavier you lift, the bigger you eat, the more you grow. Just remember, naturally it takes time, time, time. Putting on 10-15lbs of muscle in one year is pretty good.

Beast Genetics
06-02-07, 10:09 am

Searchhhh

BINGO end of tread.

Beast Genetics
06-02-07, 10:10 am
yeah everyone wants to get huge, and everyone wants to know what to eat and how to train to get there. The solution is actually really simple, however it ain't all that easy. Eat like you're getting paid for it keeping it clean and high in protein. Eat lots of red meat. Train your balls off, utilize all different rep ranges from 1 all the way up to 40, and become obsessed with the idea of putting more weight on the bar. The heavier you lift, the bigger you eat, the more you grow. Just remember, naturally it takes time, time, time. Putting on 10-15lbs of muscle in one year is pretty good.

thats it. have at it.

NickSP
06-02-07, 10:50 am

Searchhhh

Bingo. Get it out of your head that there is "THE diet" or "THE routine" that gets people huge. Can't go wrong with the basics, that's why they are dubbed so. Just lift your ass off, eat big and clean, and get plenty of rest. Search and then throw up a post if you have more specific questions.

Kiwi129
06-02-07, 9:04 pm
Wow this is the best question I've ever seen suited for a "do your research" response. There is soooo much awesome information about training, diet, and of course, supplementing on this site. Tons of different splits, exercise information, dieting tips, recipes, etc. It's VERY worth it, actually, to read EVERY single article in both the training and diet sections of this site. If you really love the sport and crave knowledge... you'll love every second of it just like I did when I first found this site. Good luck in your quest bro. If there's ever specific questions you have, we're all here to help.

saint of the gym
06-02-07, 10:50 pm
If you want to get as big as Wrath or any of the animal guys you need to train...for years... this isnt a few week mass program. This is something you have to do for years and years. Eat right, train with perfect form, rest, and eat more.

Frankie86
06-03-07, 2:30 am
straight up, go to the gym

pellesh
06-03-07, 9:35 pm
Hey just like to thank everyone for their imput especially the people that actually whent out of there way to type to me what i should actually do cant say much more than that thanks alot guys

pellesh
06-03-07, 9:54 pm
so ive been seraching things about wrath hes probly my all time favourite body builder being canadian and all but id like to know and im not sure if this is a bad place to ask this but does he use any roids or has he ever?

barischeg
06-03-07, 10:35 pm
so ive been seraching things about wrath hes probly my all time favourite body builder being canadian and all but id like to know and im not sure if this is a bad place to ask this but does he use any roids or has he ever?

i know that u are not suppose to mention the word roids on this fovum... u'll find the answer after gettin into this game for a while...

saint of the gym
06-03-07, 10:57 pm
i know that u are not suppose to mention the word roids on this fovum... u'll find the answer after gettin into this game for a while...

Actually i didnt know we were "suppose" to talk about 'roids... I thought it was basically an unwritten rule.

Dingo
06-04-07, 10:37 am
read the rules before you start cluttering the forvm with useless info. if its not going to contribute to the greater good of the community then STFU.

as far as getting huge, its all been said, eat big, train big, sleep, repeat. btw theres no fast track, even with the "R" word it still takes dedication, hard heavy work, a never say die attitude and an open mind with willingness to learn everything about ones self physically and mentally.

pellesh
06-04-07, 9:45 pm
read the rules before you start cluttering the forvm with useless info. if its not going to contribute to the greater good of the community then STFU.

as far as getting huge, its all been said, eat big, train big, sleep, repeat. btw theres no fast track, even with the "R" word it still takes dedication, hard heavy work, a never say die attitude and an open mind with willingness to learn everything about ones self physically and mentally.

thanks dingo my apologies for that question but that was amazingly worded

Dingo
06-05-07, 9:59 am
no problem, no apologies, just read, learn contribute where you can.

naturalguy
06-05-07, 10:06 am
Keep in mind that bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes a long time to build a great physique.

Are you ready for the biggest "secret" to building a great physique?......................................... .................................................. ...........CONSISTENCY

Sorry, there is no magic formula, supplements or foods. Put your nose to the grind, train hard, eat well, recover, repeat.

We all want to be huge overnight, me included, but it takes time. Enjoy the journey along the way.

bigrhino
06-05-07, 5:54 pm
getting "big" is not the thing that happens overnight, a few weeks/months, or even a year. it takes years of consistency. sure, you are going to make good progress in a few months, but don't get disapointed if you aren't happy at the end of the year.
make small goals or you are going to get pissed off when you aren't huge after a few months

Bruiser
06-05-07, 6:14 pm
go through the website with a fine-tooth comb and order the Animal Owner's Manual. These will help you get large like you never expected!

MassMonster
06-06-07, 3:36 pm
fight for what u want dont give up because u will hit road blocks.... everyone does to gain mass eat eat eat., nut clean no fast food cookies n ice cream shit...... train hard, train right, and get alotta rest.... if u r really serious and in 4 the long haul... its gunna take a while to get as big as them.... but if u fight 4 it nething can be done....

pellesh
12-15-09, 6:47 pm
man i asked this when i was 16 and just started working out how stupid i was, ive learned so much since then im now 210 at about 9% bf (on a bulk) im all about the lean gains now. haha the stupid things we assume when just starting out.

Kryptonite
12-15-09, 9:16 pm
man i asked this when i was 16 and just started working out how stupid i was, ive learned so much since then im now 210 at about 9% bf (on a bulk) im all about the lean gains now. haha the stupid things we assume when just starting out.

210 with 9% bodyfat and you're asking how to get huge? You seem to be doing fine without our help.

But anyway... Getting big is 99.9% diet, 0.09% training, and 0.01% rest.

Eat big and eat clean.

Train hard and train heavy.

Try to get each of your bodyparts a 3 day rest period before training them again. For an example of this, here's my split:

Day 1: Chest, tris, and abs.
Day 2: Back, bis, and traps.
Day 3: Shoulders, legs, and calves.
Day 4: Rest.

If you need help with your diet feel free to PM me or just ask here.

pellesh
12-15-09, 11:34 pm
man this took me 3 years to figure out plus proper supplementation dieting and finding the right workout to yield results mine was high intensity and heavy weights such as a 4x8,3x10, 4x10 target zone doin 6 exercises within an hour. i was surprised that worked for for gaining but with my diet along side good supplements from animal. To be fair i read alot on this forum did my own research through text books.
my split is
mon: chest 6 exercises and weighted abs 3x15 on decline usually done in 1h 12m (hams in morning 5 excerises)
tues: back 6 excersises
Wed: Shoulder 6 exercises and abs roman chair declines 5x8 (hold for 10 sec) and obliques weighted twists
Fri: bis and tris decline weighted abs 3x8 roman chair 4x10 (hold for 15) hanging weighted leg raises
Sat: qauds 5 exersises

Kryptonite
12-16-09, 7:53 pm
man this took me 3 years to figure out plus proper supplementation dieting and finding the right workout to yield results mine was high intensity and heavy weights such as a 4x8,3x10, 4x10 target zone doin 6 exercises within an hour. i was surprised that worked for for gaining but with my diet along side good supplements from animal. To be fair i read alot on this forum did my own research through text books.
my split is
mon: chest 6 exercises and weighted abs 3x15 on decline usually done in 1h 12m (hams in morning 5 excerises)
tues: back 6 excersises
Wed: Shoulder 6 exercises and abs roman chair declines 5x8 (hold for 10 sec) and obliques weighted twists
Fri: bis and tris decline weighted abs 3x8 roman chair 4x10 (hold for 15) hanging weighted leg raises
Sat: qauds 5 exersises

That's a good split. But if you think you could be making better gains than you are now I would suggest you try and focus on resting your muscles. Chest works your triceps and back works your biceps. Then after back you only have 1 day for those bodyparts to rest and then you work them again. So, like I said before, if you think your gains could be better, switch it up to either Wrath's split or my basic split. Wrath's is more similiar to yours.

Don't take this as me disagreeing with what you're doing. Everybody does thing's differently and your split seems fine to me.