PDA

View Full Version : Animal Needs To Expand Product Line, Suggestions?

spartan300
01-18-07, 7:13 pm
To start, I believe "The Pak" should have a more comprehensive array of anti-oxidants to prevent free radical damage, not just a select high profile few. Your Research and development department has done an outstanding job creating "new" products but I would like to see a few of the "old school" items (liver, aminos, a basic protein supplement, etc.) make there way back under the "Animal" label.

NumeroUno
01-18-07, 7:24 pm
Animal Nitro is all EAA's brother and it's damn amazing at what it does. Animal Max is a protein powder with glutamine and creatine. I wanna try buying some Animal Protein(Animal Max) next.

-Daniel

spartan300
01-18-07, 7:30 pm
Positve Nitrogen Balance Is The Key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnum
01-18-07, 7:32 pm
You can buy a lot of the straight-up essentials from Universal, they just aren't under the Animal line. Here's their site (http://universalnutrition.com/). Personally I've had good results from the Uni-Liver tabs and Egg Pro protein.

dirtydean12
01-18-07, 8:26 pm
IMO the Animal line is pretty solid...you got your EAA, Creatine/NO, protein, joint support, and anabolics like Stak and MStak, not to mention bars. Pretty much all you need.

king1
01-18-07, 9:07 pm
animal pak is like 10 supps in one, if your taking the whole animal line of supps you dont need anything else. If you do just go to universal. Everything there works, and is relatively inexpensive

Wasteland
01-19-07, 12:36 pm
animal pak is like 10 supps in one, if your taking the whole animal line of supps you dont need anything else. If you do just go to universal. Everything there works, and is relatively inexpensive

Animal-Universal. That's what I call, a one two punch. Animal's got the "packs" and Universal's got everything else, like the powders and such.

Hardcore4Life
01-19-07, 12:56 pm
Animal-Universal. That's what I call, a one two punch. Animal's got the "packs" and Universal's got everything else, like the powders and such.

Agreed, I dont shop anywhere else, see my best results using their products, by far the best.

ldskenpo
01-20-07, 11:06 am
why doesnt animalpak.com have all the animal line from universal? I love the animalpak site, on it everyday.the universal site is kind of a let-down though.
Why not have animal max, animal snak,etc on the cool site?

Rooster
01-22-07, 2:13 am
Fucking beggars and choosers around this thread. Man you guys need to get off your ass and do something productive. Like go to the gym and lift. Bitching about the site is just a waste of space here. Like Wasteland said before animalpak.com and universalnutrition.com are the only two places that you would need to go for EVERYTHING your little minds desire.

Like they say " Shut the fuck up and train"

naturalguy
01-22-07, 9:30 am
Fucking beggars and choosers around this thread. Man you guys need to get off your ass and do something productive. Like go to the gym and lift. Bitching about the site is just a waste of space here. Like Wasteland said before animalpak.com and universalnutrition.com are the only two places that you would need to go for EVERYTHING your little minds desire.

I like the way you think

spartan300
01-28-07, 8:31 pm

I don't think anyone was complaining (bitching)and I'm pretty sure we have all paid our dues as far as putting in time at the gym. With that being said I believe we are entitled to express our thoughts and views regarding the supplements we PURCHASE. Thus making us consumers NOT beggars, and as for being choosers I sincerely hope so!

SDR
09-23-07, 12:33 pm
first off sorry if this is in the wrong section -- i think it'd be appropriate here.

sparked off from a post Chandler made in my thread how about this

an Animal pre workout LIQUID 'vial' / tube for on the go supplementation....beta alinine, aminos, creatine etc all of that good stuff !

Several companies in the UK here do that already, but one from Universal would be awesome.

Giant Killer
09-23-07, 1:11 pm
They make Nitro G, which comes in packets and is a complete EAA source. I'm actually not a big fan of pre made liquids because I'm skeptical about their long term stability.

Northman
09-23-07, 9:58 pm
Creatine really does not stay stable in liquids, despite what many companies claim.

MassMonster
09-23-07, 10:04 pm
they need to make an beta alinine supp...

adidas
09-23-07, 10:07 pm
what would be awesome would be convenient little pill packs...maybe crammed into a can, that can easily be used when ever pre or post work out...so that they can be taken on the go!!!

adidas
09-23-07, 10:07 pm
they need to make an beta alinine supp...

they do

LHS Monster
09-23-07, 10:09 pm
what would be awesome would be convenient little pill packs...maybe crammed into a can, that can easily be used when ever pre or post work out...so that they can be taken on the go!!!

Dude if that ever happened in real life and not just some little far away fairy tale i would be forever in someones debt

MassMonster
09-23-07, 10:18 pm
they do

didnt see it on the site... whats it called

adidas
09-23-07, 10:28 pm
didnt see it on the site... whats it called

storm and shock therapy both have BA in them. amount unkown as they are Proprietary blends...

pmug0000
11-29-07, 1:53 am
Hey I just had an idea - I think it's a good one, but you tell me. I think Animal should come out with a night time pak for before going to sleep. I can think of a couple other companies who have this type of sleep aid/ muscle activator, and I won't name them, but I'm just saying similar products exist. I'm no nutritionist, so I don't know exactly what the ingredients would be, but I know a few ingredients that both make you tired and have anabolic effects, such as GABA, melatonin, ZMA, etc. The pak could be a mix of couple of these, or I know that those chemists over Universal could probably come up with some crazy good shit better than anything I could come up with.
Does anyone else thing this type of product would be good for the Animal line?

simpleguy
11-29-07, 10:01 am
sounds good to me, but I think it would be more appropriate under the universal line... I really like the idea

Flash419
11-29-07, 10:04 am
Sounds like a winner to me.

I've taken ZMA for years... and really notice the difference if I don't. I'm sure there is even more out there that could be added before bedtime.

So... URep... what do you think?

krazyassmexican
11-29-07, 10:08 am
i suggest you guys make a deep research at universalnutrition.com
there's tons of diamonds in there we dont even know about

simpleguy
11-29-07, 10:47 am
I know most of the universal products ... there is zma, and also melatonin (which many don't know about); I just like the suggestion of making some kind of specialized supplement for this

ChandlerXJ
11-29-07, 11:50 am
Animal Recovery - I think something like that would complete the line. Pak during breakfast, animal recovery before bed.

Sometimes all the stacks we take effect the sleep - I've seen the issue all over the forum and experienced it myself.

pmug0000
11-29-07, 3:49 pm
I'm thinking somethin like "Animal Sleep". I think we can all agree that the Animal line of products has been doing a great job with pre/post workout supplementation, and even basic nutritional needs are covered. I think universal/Animal has outclassed the other brands when it comes to these areas, and could do the same with a night time product as well. It could be foundational or cycled - whatever the experts think would work the best.
Thanks for all the feedback brothers - I'm glad to see people agree on this.

Cstlfx
11-29-07, 6:03 pm
I really think its a great idea. A bunch of Animal supps have stims in them, which can kinda make our sleep wacky. At least for me, if i take stims anywhere near bedtime, I dont get to sleep right. It would be cool to have an Animal Sleep, or something, that could help combat the stims later in the day.

spyderman4g63
11-29-07, 8:06 pm
I would buy it. I haven't taken ZMA for 1-2 months, and I can feel the difference. ZMA has really help me, especially since I switch between day and midnight shifts. Body gets all out of whack and sometimes I just can't get the rest I need. I'm going to look into those other suggestion you guys mentioned also.

LegendKillerJosh
11-29-07, 10:02 pm
ZMA for test boosting and maybe some anti-estrogen ingredients like chrysin for sleep. Could be an awesome nightime formula.

Giant Killer
11-30-07, 10:06 am
ZMA+GABA+Melatonin sounds like a good idea to me. I'm already cocktailing these as it is.

Cstlfx
11-30-07, 10:24 am
ZMA+GABA+Melatonin sounds like a good idea to me. I'm already cocktailing these as it is.

Same with me. It gets me to sleep and i dont move for 8 hours. Amazing stuff.

davidr
07-30-08, 5:17 pm
I have just recently been taking digestive enzymes with every meal and I have to say I feel so much better then I did before. I wont say the companies name because Im not sure if Im allowed to or not but the enzymes with each meal also contain an acid called HCL which everyone can benefit from. Eating a boatload of food is hard on your body, it needs help digesting and breaking down all the nutrients, proteins, etc. I know the pak has some digestive enzymes in it but i think a separate product that you could take at each meal would be a very good addition to the universal product line. Ive noticed increased energy levels and also more strength..I dont think my body was absorbing all the nutrients before and my stomach acid was not at the right level. The betaine hcl fixed that by bringing my stomach acid back to normal levels. So what do you guys think about universal making a product like this?? I mean whats the point in eating and working so hard if your body might not even be absorbing it all

Universal Rep
07-30-08, 5:23 pm
I have just recently been taking digestive enzymes with every meal and I have to say I feel so much better then I did before. I wont say the companies name because Im not sure if Im allowed to or not but the enzymes with each meal also contain an acid called HCL which everyone can benefit from. Eating a boatload of food is hard on your body, it needs help digesting and breaking down all the nutrients, proteins, etc. I know the pak has some digestive enzymes in it but i think a separate product that you could take at each meal would be a very good addition to the universal product line. Ive noticed increased energy levels and also more strength..I dont think my body was absorbing all the nutrients before and my stomach acid was not at the right level. The betaine hcl fixed that by bringing my stomach acid back to normal levels. So what do you guys think about universal making a product like this?? I mean whats the point in eating and working so hard if your body might not even be absorbing it all

Digestive enzymes were big in the day. Animal Pak's had 'em for as long as I can remember. The tweaked version of Animal Pak has an even improved digestive enzyme complex, and adds lipase, which is really nice.

HCL--I think you're referring to "hydrochloride" as in "betaine HCl".

davidr
07-30-08, 5:29 pm
Digestive enzymes were big in the day. Animal Pak's had 'em for as long as I can remember. The tweaked version of Animal Pak has an even improved digestive enzyme complex, and adds lipase, which is really nice.

HCL--I think you're referring to "hydrochloride" as in "betaine HCl".

yea thats what i meant typo lol. Well i can tell that with breakfast, when i take my pak, i dont have the same digestive problems with my other meals. But since ive been taking additional digestive enzymes with hydrochloride acid in the middle and after my meal ive felt so much better. No more bloating, even burping after meals. I also feel like my body is finally getting the nutrients that i eat with all my meals. The only problem i saw was that only the meal i took pak with felt normal, the rest not so much.

davidr
07-30-08, 5:30 pm
hydrochloric acid*..i get messed up when typing words im not used to lol

shizz702
07-30-08, 6:31 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Uniliver have digestive enzymes in it?

On Letting Go
03-04-09, 8:03 am
BACK FROM THE DEAD

I think creating an Animal night-time recovery pak is a great idea. I use ZMA and GH Max with good effects and would definitely purchase this new pak from Universal. Im think they should stack ZMA, GH Max pills, liver tabs, GABA, Melatonin, possibly chrysin and maybe a few other good ingredients of thier choice to make a fantastic supplement for restful sleep/optimal GH production/recovery.

My thoughts on the product name... 'Animal Rebuild' or 'Animal Forge'

OnLettingGo

BubbyLight
03-04-09, 8:54 am
ew...i like that. actually. i need that

Aggression
03-04-09, 8:56 am
BACK FROM THE DEAD

I think creating an Animal night-time recovery pak is a great idea. I use ZMA and GH Max with good effects and would definitely purchase this new pak from Universal. Im think they should stack ZMA, GH Max pills, liver tabs, GABA, Melatonin, possibly chrysin and maybe a few other good ingredients of thier choice to make a fantastic supplement for restful sleep/optimal GH production/recovery.

My thoughts on the product name... 'Animal Rebuild' or 'Animal Forge'

OnLettingGo

I'm down with this idea. I currently use ZMA and melatonin pre bed. I love it. Combing those, along with some other shit would be ideal.

TheDarkHalf
03-04-09, 11:43 am
They could even add some non-stim test boosters/gh booster from stak and an amino blend that could help with recovery and growth while sleeping.

Good idea Pete, lets hope that URep or ARep gets on this thread and gives us some feedback. If this ever does become the product you should definitely get a lifetime supply.

TheOak
03-04-09, 11:50 am
If they come out with it maybe they can call it "Blackout" hahaha

Austin4205
03-04-09, 3:42 pm
ill keep it simple, I think it would be cool if you get all your paks 12 and 44 and 88 that would be pretty cool, i know i could use the animal stak with 88 paks.

AlphaBrass01
03-19-09, 3:41 pm
Regarding the nighttime pack idea, they should call it "hibernate."

TheDarkHalf
03-19-09, 10:22 pm
Regarding the nighttime pack idea, they should call it "hibernate."

I like Animal Rest. Hibernate is cool but we aren't going to sleep for months at a time here lol.

Alk
03-23-09, 9:31 am
I like Animal Rest. Hibernate is cool but we aren't going to sleep for months at a time here lol.

Animal Rest sounds a bit silly though. Are we going into a violent sleep-state or something if we took something like that? lol I can imagine taking it and waking up on the floor with my hands hurting, furnature pushed over, and windows broken.

ANIMAL REST

BECAUSE SLEEPING MUST BE HARDCORE LIKE THAT

Hibernate imo b/c thats what bears do.

Wasteland
03-24-09, 12:53 pm
Animal Rest sounds a bit silly though. Are we going into a violent sleep-state or something if we took something like that? lol I can imagine taking it and waking up on the floor with my hands hurting, furnature pushed over, and windows broken.

ANIMAL REST

BECAUSE SLEEPING MUST BE HARDCORE LIKE THAT

Hibernate imo b/c thats what bears do.

"When you're in the gym, blowing up, Animal Test.
When you're in bed, winding down, Animal Rest."

Hey, at least it rhymes.

ghost
03-24-09, 12:58 pm
ill keep it simple, I think it would be cool if you get all your paks 12 and 44 and 88 that would be pretty cool, i know i could use the animal stak with 88 paks.
It would, but most of the others are not meant for 44 days.... some, like Stak, are meant for 21 days.

Wasteland
03-24-09, 1:02 pm
How about liver detox? Anyone mention that? Animal Detox?

TheDarkHalf
03-24-09, 1:46 pm

Sounds like something you would take to pass a piss test haha

Austin4205
03-27-09, 5:56 pm
ya i thought about that the cycled paks, but just 4 cycles of stak in one big pak, and what not, i just think it woudl be cool ot go to the gym and ipen that bag and have all those huge animal cans sitting there, i get stares now for stak, pak, and intra-aid damn.

Dingo
03-27-09, 6:01 pm

most of the paks, have liver detox in them.

Altered Beast
09-16-09, 2:49 pm
I am curious to know if Universal Nutrition would ever consider creating an Animal Insulin product?

I've personally used naturally engineered extracts that seriously enhanced my insulin levels and have seen some of the greatest gains I've ever experienced (its to be taken 15 minutes before eating a meal with 80-100 carbs, pre-workout on training and before breakfast on off days). It's like having stimulant levels of natural energy with no stimulant side effects, massively boosts appetite, massively enhances pumps and is EXCELLENT for strength gains!

Is this a possibility or could even be considered?

prowrestler
09-16-09, 4:08 pm
out of curiosity, what are the ingrediants in this product?

prowrestler
09-16-09, 4:10 pm
and im pretty sure storm contains insulin senstivity boosting ingrediants

naturalguy
09-16-09, 4:25 pm
and im pretty sure storm contains insulin senstivity boosting ingrediants

Storm does as well as Animal Pump and M-Stak contain insulin potentiating nutrients

Altered Beast
09-16-09, 4:30 pm
An Animal product containing nothing BUT insulin boosting ingredients. Like an Insulin Stak or something of the sort.

Altered Beast
09-16-09, 4:31 pm
Insulin is the primary reason why our generation of bodybuilders are massive compared to the bodybuilders of Arnold's time.

GJN5002
09-16-09, 4:37 pm
Insulin is the primary reason why our generation of bodybuilders are massive compared to the bodybuilders of Arnold's time.

you can only manipulate your own insulin levels so much without "adding."

I feel like universal probably has something to potentiate natural levels.

I assume were talking about chromium picol, vadadyl, ALA, and things of that nature?

Altered Beast
09-16-09, 4:37 pm
Nevermind

prowrestler
09-16-09, 4:45 pm

universal isnt gonna be creating their own version of insulin...

those bodybuilders use synthetic insulin which is OTC in some forms in most states. its dangerous stuff and shouldnt be OTC in my opinion.

Little Z
09-16-09, 4:46 pm
Nevermind

You take the time to post a comment/question/concern on this board, and then you have members taking time out to answer you..

and when it seems the post isnt going in the 'direction' you had originally hoped it would, you want to tell us nevermind..

if you're wanting solid answers, and real answers, be straight up with us in return.. if someone asks you to clarify your statement
dont blow them off and say 'nevermind'..

but anyways.. as NG stated M-Stak, Storm, and Pump all include what you originally asked about..

IRBS
09-16-09, 4:56 pm
universal isnt gonna be creating their own version of insulin...

those bodybuilders use synthetic insulin which is OTC in some forms in most states. its dangerous stuff and shouldnt be OTC in my opinion.

I agree...

Insulin use is very dangerous. I know several lifters who have nearly died from insulin use who were only saved by the fact that a couple of guys knew what to do to counter the effects long enough to get them to a hospital.

It's not something to just mess around with...

prowrestler
09-16-09, 5:04 pm
I agree...

Insulin use is very dangerous. I know several lifters who have nearly died from insulin use who were only saved by the fact that a couple of guys knew what to do to counter the effects long enough to get them to a hospital.

It's not something to just mess around with...

when somethings side effects include "deep coma that can lead to death" ud think people would be smart...

ud be surprised how many "average gym rat" kinda dudes run this stuff. ive had a guy come to my shop sayin "i passed out man, i was useing waxy maise as my carb with it and i donno what happend" ignorance of people is why i think this stuff should be prescription only

Little Z
09-16-09, 5:11 pm
when somethings side effects include "deep coma that can lead to death" ud think people would be smart...

ud be surprised how many "average gym rat" kinda dudes run this stuff. ive had a guy come to my shop sayin "i passed out man, i was useing waxy maise as my carb with it and i donno what happend" ignorance of people is why i think this stuff should be prescription only

absolutely agree with you brother.. the ignorance levels have increased dramatically, and it scares me.. especially with the younger generations
because thats who's going to be running this country..

there is no longer 'research' being done by most who go this route, its usually word of mouth and that can be the worst information you could ever get..

IronWilson
09-17-09, 5:00 am
I don't know for a fact, but I've heard from many sources that only a few bodybuilders that use insulin use it successfully. But for the rest, it would just make you fat.

Big Wides
09-17-09, 6:12 am
There are reasons why certain things are only administered by doctors (insulin and growth hormones) is due to the fact of how dangerous they are when they are taken for a non-medical use. A normal person who starts to fuck around with what their body produces naturally only leads to more harm than good. What is the point of looking good when you are all sorts of fucked on the inside.

If you are looking to spike the insulin, follow the Tiny method: 3 scoops Torrent Pre, 6 scoops Torrent Intra, 3 scoops post. But taking things that are ment to be prescription and that your body produces naturally is not the way to go about it

sunny_max
09-17-09, 6:23 am
What is the point of looking good when you are all sorts of fucked on the inside.

those are good solid words right there brother.....

GJN5002
09-17-09, 6:41 am
absolutely agree with you brother.. the ignorance levels have increased dramatically, and it scares me.. especially with the younger generations
because thats who's going to be running this country..

there is no longer 'research' being done by most who go this route, its usually word of mouth and that can be the worst information you could ever get..

I agree with you but not all of it is purely ignorance. there is more research done on herbal and natural (think creatine, beta alanince, vitamins etc) supps than there are for steroids, GH (outside of use for children), and insulin ( outside of diabetic use) because there is no funding for it. So most bodybuilders that are going to do these things, which many end up doing at some point, have to rely on word of mouth or the duchaine method and be your own guinea pig. unfortunately when you start screwing with things like insulin, you screw up and you die.

dominate77
09-18-09, 7:41 pm
If you are looking to spike the insulin, follow the Tiny method: 3 scoops Torrent Pre, 6 scoops Torrent Intra, 3 scoops post. But taking things that are ment to be prescription and that your body produces naturally is not the way to go about it

i'd like to try that but it would be so fuckin expensive

HungryMat
03-23-10, 8:28 pm
Hey, I just had an idea for possibly a new Animal product.
I was thinking of a pack that would help with digestive health.
Such a pack could possibly include probiotics,fibre,acidophilis,etc.

As bodybuilders, we sometimes don't eat all the things we should to optimise our digestive system and it should not be overlooked.
For example, when dieting for a show, I don't eat bread (wich contains fibres), yogourt (with probiotics),etc.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Hercules
03-23-10, 8:59 pm
Fiber and probiotics? We'd all be stinkin' up the bathroom a lot more often than we already do. Maybe we can call the product "Animal Droppings".

Pak already has some enzymes to help with digestion. A complete diet is key to reaching any goal. If there is a problem with staying regular then diet and water intake should be re-examined and altered rather than depending on a supplement, if possible. It's not really a terrible idea, though...

Muscleguy93
03-23-10, 10:19 pm
Fiber and probiotics? We'd all be stinkin' up the bathroom a lot more often than we already do. Maybe we can call the product "Animal Droppings".

Pak already has some enzymes to help with digestion. A complete diet is key to reaching any goal. If there is a problem with staying regular then diet and water intake should be re-examined and altered rather than depending on a supplement, if possible. It's not really a terrible idea, though...

lol.

Aggression
03-24-10, 8:38 am
Animal Pak has its own digestive aid complex. On top of that, as bodybuilders you should be having 1-2 servings of greens per day. Two servings of green veggies on top of a Pak serving should be all you need to keep your plumbing 'clog-free'.

HungryMat
03-24-10, 4:27 pm
I totaly agree with all that has been said. Of course diet is more important then supplements.

That being said, what I was talking about was not only about being ''regular'' or something of that nature, but also feeling less bloated and digesting better. I don't know if any of you ever tried acidophilis or probiotics, but if you do, you will know what I mean by that. I was skeptic at first, but now I'm never without them. And, I might be wrong, but I don't think they are easily found in regular food.

I just thaugh that it would something that many people could benefit from.

Please excuse my spelling, english is not my first language.

Beowulf
03-24-10, 4:57 pm
Hey, I just had an idea for possibly a new Animal product.
I was thinking of a pack that would help with digestive health.
Such a pack could possibly include probiotics,fibre,acidophilis,etc.

As bodybuilders, we sometimes don't eat all the things we should to optimise our digestive system and it should not be overlooked.
For example, when dieting for a show, I don't eat bread (wich contains fibres), yogourt (with probiotics),etc.

What do you guys think of this idea?

I'd buy this. Pre-biotics, pro-biotics, fiber plus heavy dose of digestive enzymes.

Tifferzzz
03-26-10, 3:04 pm
Does Animal need to extend it's product line? They have a product for nearly everything that's essential to every bodybuilder. A lot of women are afraid to supplement for the fear that they'll look like a bodybuilder, but I've been supplementing with Animal for a couple of years and I still have yet to look like a guy.

I wonder if a female Animal line would be worth pursuing? The cuts are already there with a great hormone / metabolic stabilizer. This is just a thought.

Oh - also - there was a supplement called Kwik Energy that I bought forever ago - little caffeine energy pills for that extra boost. Loved it, it was like having a small bit of ephedra without the deadly effects. I haven't checked Universal, but I know Kwik Energy is no longer available. Sometimes the Cuts isn't enough. Perhaps some alternative energy sources?

Just throwing some thoughts out there.

Mr. Dead
03-26-10, 3:10 pm
Does Animal need to extend it's product line? They have a product for nearly everything that's essential to every bodybuilder. A lot of women are afraid to supplement for the fear that they'll look like a bodybuilder, but I've been supplementing with Animal for a couple of years and I still have yet to look like a guy.

I wonder if a female Animal line would be worth pursuing? The cuts are already there with a great hormone / metabolic stabilizer. This is just a thought.

Oh - also - there was a supplement called Kwik Energy that I bought forever ago - little caffeine energy pills for that extra boost. Loved it, it was like having a small bit of ephedra without the deadly effects. I haven't checked Universal, but I know Kwik Energy is no longer available. Sometimes the Cuts isn't enough. Perhaps some alternative energy sources?

Just throwing some thoughts out there.

At one point and time, Universal had a "Women's Fitness Pack", which was geared towards (obviously) the ladies... It even included 7 packs, for that uhm... "Special" week of every month... But, due to lagging sales, it was discontinued... My wife was actually quite fond of that product..

FITGYM
03-26-10, 4:00 pm
Food is the most Anabolic thing you can put in your Body.

If you got the diet right and tossed in some Animal supplements then you are on the right path

Aggression
03-26-10, 4:22 pm
Food is the most Anabolic thing you can put in your Body

^^One of the most important things to realize when it comes to growth^^

msktyshha
04-09-10, 10:29 pm
animal should come up with some cheaper version of a myostatin inhibitor, that would just be so off the hook or some anti catabolic stack

Tifferzzz
04-14-10, 2:40 pm
At one point and time, Universal had a "Women's Fitness Pack", which was geared towards (obviously) the ladies... It even included 7 packs, for that uhm... "Special" week of every month... But, due to lagging sales, it was discontinued... My wife was actually quite fond of that product..

I didn't find out about Animal until I started reading the addicting ads posted in M&F. Anytime anyone asks about supplements I always refer them to Animal. I don't think it's just an issue of Women knowing about it, but people in general. Nobody that I talk to knows about Animal.

Not even some of my Pro-Fit-Model Friends.

Maybe when the best-supplements on the market (aka Animal) become more popular ; that will be a good time to incorporate female supps.

afxlalune
05-15-10, 11:32 pm
we have PM why not have AM ??? EAA+glut+leucineetc....

afxlalune
05-16-10, 1:53 am
and for the gear why not add animal recipe book :)

JamesRange62
05-16-10, 7:52 am
we have PM why not have AM ??? EAA+glut+leucineetc....

i like this idea!

E-Train
05-16-10, 4:18 pm
I like the way you think

This.

Hard Cell
05-22-10, 10:03 am
it'll be good if Animal produce something for the Bones, years of bodybuilding i've never miss a calcium pill a day.
It'll be good if it is incorporated together with flex too though.

ontheEDGE
05-31-10, 3:10 pm
How about a Post workout pack that includes alpha lipoic acid, glutamine, aminos, about 3 grams of creatine to compliment Pump, plus some capsules with ingredients found in torrent. This would be great for someone like me that makes my own shake of whey and dextrose. Maybe called Animal Rage?

Saint49
06-14-10, 7:58 pm
For a new product line, I would suggest an adaptogen complex: eleuthero root, rhodiola root, ashwagandha, cordyceps, american ginseng, panax ginseng, royal jelly, etc, etc. Some of these ingredients are already in some of your products already. This really helps with stress etc but that is what your PM product is for also.

Universal Rep
06-18-10, 10:26 am
Animal may expand in the next few months.... If so, what comes next may surprise everyone.

Mr. Dead
06-18-10, 10:37 am
Animal may expand in the next few months.... If so, what comes next may surprise everyone.

Sweet!!! *Staying tuned...*

Thrawn
06-18-10, 10:40 am
There's U-Rep with his teasers again =)

Come on buddy, spill the beans =)))

LOL

Animal line expansion... hmmm. Might sound silly, but i havent got the feeling i am missing anything. As far as i am concerned all my needs are covered. Doesnt mean an expansion is not welcome tho.

G Diesel
06-18-10, 10:40 am

There are very few things in our little world more exciting than a new Animal product. Definitely looking forward to more details.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
06-18-10, 10:43 am
There's U-Rep with his teasers again =)

Come on buddy, spill the beans =)))

LOL

Animal line expansion... hmmm. Might sound silly, but i havent got the feeling i am missing anything. As far as i am concerned all my needs are covered. Doesnt mean an expansion is not welcome tho.

If it comes about, this new product won't just expand the line, it'll expand the idea of Animal...

Thrawn
06-18-10, 10:49 am
If it comes about, this new product won't just expand the line, it'll expand the idea of Animal...

Sounds excellent to me!
I mean, i didnt try to sound like an ass saying i dont need an expansion. Its just that i already get all i need from Animal right now =)
But who knows: maybe the company has thought of something i havent thought of needing yet. Wouldnt be the first time.
Animal PM is such a product. Never thought about a suplement in that area, but man am i HAPPY with that product.

I might rep Animal in my own way soon. I am getting a Strongman log from Denmarks Strongest man; Rene Minkwitz. Once i have it home, i will custompaint it. Metallic black basecoat with nightmare red Animal logo on it =))

Universal Rep
06-18-10, 10:50 am
Sounds excellent to me!
I mean, i didnt try to sound like an ass saying i dont need an expansion. Its just that i already get all i need from Animal right now =)
But who knows: maybe the company has thought of something i havent thought of needing yet. Wouldnt be the first time.
Animal PM is such a product. Never thought about a suplement in that area, but man am i HAPPY with that product.

I might rep Animal in my own way soon. I am getting a Strongman log from Denmarks Strongest man; Rene Minkwitz. Once i have it home, i will custompaint it. Metallic black basecoat with nightmare red Animal logo on it =))

Didn't come off bad at all brother...

Sweet. Post pics of your log. Wait wut???

Thrawn
06-18-10, 11:09 am
Didn't come off bad at all brother...

Sweet. Post pics of your log. Wait wut???

Good, glad to know. English is not my native language and i am known for speaking my mind without silver lining. So sometimes i know i can come across more harsh or direct then i actually intended to.

I will when its done. I will go to Denmarks Strongest man contest 26th of june. There i will also get the strongman log. When i am back home, i will clean it up and custom paint it.
When its done, pics will be posted for sure.

twoheadedboy
06-22-10, 11:57 pm
I wish Universal had a straight Cissus capsule product, or there would be an updated Animal Flex that would include this...right now the only product under the Universal umbrella that contains Cissus to my knowledge is Animal Test and well that's not exactly an "every day" supp heh! Cissus is the only non-Universal product that I use (well I try out different proteins sometimes...) I could easily feel the difference between day 1 and day 30 when using Flex or Glucosamine+Chondroitin+MSN in general, but when I added Cissus to that mix I got an equal amount of improvement on top of what I already had, and felt it much more in my tendons...and that was after about a week and with only . I am absolutely sold on Cissus as a joint/connective tissue recovery and assistance supplement

Tifferzzz
06-23-10, 7:03 pm
I know that Universal's the Big Daddy of Animal, but I'm an Animal-lover. Rawr. I'd love to see Animal emerge with protein based products for bodybuilders. I would love to see a competitor to the Iso-100 - because, really, I'd rather spend my money on Animal than anyone else - but Gluten is an evil genie to me.

This could be a large line for Animal should they decide to do it. Even though the money potentially ends up in the same account you -may- earn more just simply from the name!

Think about it. If you saw two bars, one with 'Universal' in yellow, and another with 'animal' with their red and black coloring - which would you choose?

Personally I'd choose Animal - because that's who I am.

Oh! In addition there was a supp - a pure caffeine supplement - called Kwik Energy that was discontinued with nothing to replace it. It'd be nice just to have a caffeine booster - maybe some green tea supplements - because that's one of the greatest creations on 'God's Green Earth' is Green Tea. :)

N. Motta
06-23-10, 7:05 pm
Again, Animal is not interested in producing protein powders. The Animal name specifically refers to "hardcore training PACKS."

What difference does it make which name is on it??

I would choose the bar that contained the best nutrition values, I could care less about the name.

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 5:21 pm

Sweet!!! *Staying tuned...*

Haven't forgotten about these hints... *Still staying tuned...*

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:22 pm
Again, Animal is not interested in producing protein powders. The Animal name specifically refers to "hardcore training PACKS."

What difference does it make which name is on it??

I would choose the bar that contained the best nutrition values, I could care less about the name.

This is def true. But what, exactly, is a "pack"? Stay tuned.

N. Motta
06-30-10, 7:04 pm

Oh shit, you know I will. Remember how Mr. Dead and I badgered on and on and on, about the Animal gym bags?? Haha.

The Misfit
06-30-10, 8:48 pm
From an overall health point of view, animal has:

a multi-vitamin
an omega-3 supplement
a joint supplement

Personally I'd like to see a liver/kidney detox/digestive aid complex. The main frame of mind here is "eat big, lift big & get big". Very true if one is looking to put on size but I've only recently found out that eating large quantities of food (6meals a day etc.) has your liver and kidneys working harder. Add some of the current supplements you and I have and that's some extra strain. I'm not saying that there is a large amount of stress placed on such, it could only be minuscule. I've also only just found out about milk thistle and some other stuff so yeah having a supplement along the lines of this would pretty much complete the overall health side of the animal line. Wouldn't you agree??

AlphaBrass01
06-30-10, 8:51 pm
How about something with glycerol monostearate? I've had good results with GMS poducts. They are killer stacked with Pump pre-workout!

Ozzy27
07-12-10, 5:48 pm

A Pack, may be a box.
So, Animal will create something like a monthly supplements plan.
To get the idea: Hardcore Basic, a full month supply Pak, Omega, Flex. All in one.
And on and on....

Mr. Dead
07-12-10, 5:49 pm

*Still tuned...*

Universal Rep
07-13-10, 11:10 am
A Pack, may be a box.
So, Animal will create something like a monthly supplements plan.
To get the idea: Hardcore Basic, a full month supply Pak, Omega, Flex. All in one.
And on and on....

You ever see that Animal stack that was packaged in a box?

Mr. Dead
07-13-10, 11:32 am

I remember that one... The one that had the shirt with it, right...???

PIJW
07-13-10, 11:39 am
I remember that one... The one that had the shirt with it, right...???

umm nope dont remember that one, granted i could have been in Iraq during that

G Diesel
07-13-10, 11:55 am

A bold and exciting statement. The possibilities are ponderous. Pumped to hear more details.

Peace, G

Ozzy27
07-13-10, 12:06 pm

I think that it never landed here in Italy...

But the Idea of more boxes, "cut hardcore stak" or "mass hardcore stak" with different products could be enhanced. These are just random ideas

intoodeep25
07-13-10, 1:06 pm
still tuned...and very curious

Universal Rep
07-20-10, 4:44 pm
From what I hear, some very early prototypes have been makin' their rounds over at Corporate. This may be a rumor, however.

PIJW
07-20-10, 4:45 pm
From what I hear, some very early prototypes have been makin' their rounds over at Corporate. This may be a rumor, however.

Hmm i bet NG got to sample that

Mr. Dead
07-20-10, 4:53 pm

*Jealous...* *LOL*

J-Dawg
07-20-10, 4:54 pm

Starting rumors again U Rep? Haha.

Universal Rep
07-20-10, 4:57 pm
Starting rumors again U Rep? Haha.

Please do confirm.

Mr. Dead
07-20-10, 4:58 pm
Please do confirm.

What he said... Us natives are getting restless... *LOL*

J-Dawg
07-20-10, 5:05 pm
Please do confirm.

But seriously, we have been working on some formulas and prototypes for a couple of months now and it's something that I have been personally testing out as well. Can't say anything more than that.

Check your PMs U Rep, full formula/details there, haha.

Mr. Dead
07-20-10, 5:07 pm
But seriously, we have been working on some formulas and prototypes for a couple of months now and it's something that I have been personally testing out as well. Can't say anything more than that.

Check your PMs U Rep, full formula/details there, haha.

U-Rep isn't in, right now... But, he said that you could forward it to me...

Universal Rep
07-20-10, 5:17 pm
U-Rep isn't in, right now... But, he said that you could ban me...

Wut??

Mr. Dead
07-20-10, 5:18 pm
Wut??

Negged...

intoodeep25
07-20-10, 5:33 pm
What he said... Us natives are getting restless... *LOL*

why must he tease us

Mr. Dead
07-21-10, 2:22 pm
why must he tease us

He's that kid who always pulled the wings off of flies, and made them into crawls... *LOL*

Universal Rep
07-21-10, 3:31 pm
why must he tease us

Who's teasing? Me or JD???

Mr. Dead
07-21-10, 3:32 pm
Who's teasing? Me or JD???

Both...

Tifferzzz
01-20-15, 12:49 am
Suggestion #1:

Return Rage to the pill format. I've tried the powder as well as the XL powder that just came out. If I feel anything with these it's for 10-20 minutes and then it's gone. I went onto eBay and found someone who had some. Bought two. Each workout has been exceptional with a focus, energy, and drive that lasts 8-10 hours. Unbeatable.

naturalguy
01-20-15, 11:31 am
Suggestion #1:

Return Rage to the pill format. I've tried the powder as well as the XL powder that just came out. If I feel anything with these it's for 10-20 minutes and then it's gone. I went onto eBay and found someone who had some. Bought two. Each workout has been exceptional with a focus, energy, and drive that lasts 8-10 hours. Unbeatable.

Unfortunately the pills didn't sell, for whatever reason people prefer powder when it comes to pre-workouts. The formula for the pills was exactly the same, I am surprised you felt that much of a difference, it might just be that the pills take a little longer to get into your system as opposed to the powder that hits you all at once.

GunRock
01-20-15, 11:42 am
Unfortunately the pills didn't sell, for whatever reason people prefer powder when it comes to pre-workouts. The formula for the pills was exactly the same, I am surprised you felt that much of a difference, it might just be that the pills take a little longer to get into your system as opposed to the powder that hits you all at once.

not to butt in but for me the powder is a good choice because it makes it easier to take everything that I ingest in close proximity to working out. so that means that I could mix up some Rage, put Juiced Aminos in there and drink that to wash down my animal Pak and flex. intra or post workout I can mix up Animal Whey and drink that with my second serving of Animal Pak. if all I had was pills then I would still have to find something to wash them down with.
My 2 cents.

N. Motta
01-20-15, 12:05 pm
Suggestion #1:

I disagree. In the rare times that I do turn to Rage, I feel can feel all the claimed benefits, for as long as 2 hours of hard work if I need. That can include heavy squats/deads. Followed by 8-10 sets of high volume, compound movement accessory work & prowler pushes. I don't regularly take stimulant products though, so maybe that has something to do with it. Also, I never rely on a sim product to power me through a workout, that's what food is for.

Appollonian
01-20-15, 12:14 pm
I disagree. In the rare times that I do turn to Rage, I feel can feel all the claimed benefits, for as long as 2 hours of hard work if I need. That can include heavy squats/deads. Followed by 8-10 sets of high volume, compound movement accessory work & prowler pushes. I don't regularly take stimulant products though, so maybe that has something to do with it. Also, I never rely on a sim product to power me through a workout, that's what food is for.

I'm not so sure it's agreeing or disagreeing, more of a personal thing. Maybe Tifferzzz gets more of a quick buzz for the stimulants and then feels the negative of crashing harder than most people, and the pills just slow the release? Whatever the case this isn't the first time I've heard someone preferring the pills.

I'm with you though: I take the powder, feel it within 5-10 minutes, and don't feel like I'm off for the whole session and then beyond.

Razor
01-20-15, 12:28 pm
I'm not so sure it's agreeing or disagreeing, more of a personal thing. Maybe Tifferzzz gets more of a quick buzz for the stimulants and then feels the negative of crashing harder than most people, and the pills just slow the release? Whatever the case this isn't the first time I've heard someone preferring the pills.

I'm with you though: I take the powder, feel it within 5-10 minutes, and don't feel like I'm off for the whole session and then beyond.

I agree with this. I tried both. The pills really never kicked in for me. Don't know why but then when i took the powder i definitely felt it 10 mins into my workout.

Tifferzzz
01-20-15, 1:52 pm
I bought the XL powder and tried that - the recommended single scoop. I tried it on an empty stomach and after some protein powder and barely felt a difference. When I take the pills the intensity of focus is literally 100% more than my normal. I love not only the feeling of energy, but of the mental clarity and intensity. Additionally it lasts for about 8 hours, and when it does wear off, although I can feel it wear off, it's not a mean crash. Not sure why I've had issues with powders. For some reason my body seems to metabolize powder very quickly whereas the pill formula (as suggested above) seems to have a slow release. The other thing that I love about it is that - even when I eat, I don't lose the feeling (the case with every powder I've ever tried). My workout yesterday and today on Rage pills was un-freaking-believable. I love, love lovity love it. Did I mention that I love it?

Razor
01-20-15, 2:53 pm
I bought the XL powder and tried that - the recommended single scoop. I tried it on an empty stomach and after some protein powder and barely felt a difference. When I take the pills the intensity of focus is literally 100% more than my normal. I love not only the feeling of energy, but of the mental clarity and intensity. Additionally it lasts for about 8 hours, and when it does wear off, although I can feel it wear off, it's not a mean crash. Not sure why I've had issues with powders. For some reason my body seems to metabolize powder very quickly whereas the pill formula (as suggested above) seems to have a slow release. The other thing that I love about it is that - even when I eat, I don't lose the feeling (the case with every powder I've ever tried). My workout yesterday and today on Rage pills was un-freaking-believable. I love, love lovity love it. Did I mention that I love it?

That's great that the pills work awesome for you. We all know no one is the same and things that work for some don't work for others so i can't say i'm surprised hearing it all work well for you.

Tifferzzz
01-20-15, 3:02 pm
Quick question - with the discontinued product, what happens to all of the unsold ones?

naturalguy
01-20-15, 3:12 pm
Quick question - with the discontinued product, what happens to all of the unsold ones?

We don't have any unsold cans here but you might be able to find some retailers or websites that still have the pill version.

Tifferzzz
01-20-15, 3:49 pm
We don't have any unsold cans here but you might be able to find some retailers or websites that still have the pill version.

I bought 88 packets a week ago. I contacted the vendor to see if they had anymore and he said: We blew through 288 units in less than 30 days and it doesn’t look likely we will be getting any more.

I'm surprised that they're selling this intensely when they're discontinued, but they weren't selling very much when they were offered normally.

Jay
01-20-15, 5:17 pm
blue raspberry rage xl !

Swolepez
01-20-15, 9:40 pm
I'm surprised that they're selling this intensely when they're discontinued, but they weren't selling very much when they were offered normally.

It's probably one of those things where peoe don't realize how good something is until its gone..

Angst
01-20-15, 10:01 pm
When it comes to pre workout drinks, I don't think people want something that's too sweet or sugary, or too fruity. I honestly don't get why so many companies makes a fruit punch flavored pre workout drink. Personally I associate fruit punch with lots of sugar and being unhealthy, and what are the chances of serious lifters drinking fruit punch on a regular basis? If they don't like the real fruit punch, why would they want to drink the fake one?
To me, a good pre workout drink should have a clear/clean taste, not sugary, but an intense flavor that wakes you up. That's why I think the same 'lectric lemon lime flavor for the Atomic 7 would be a good flavor for Shock Therapy/Rage XL as well. None of the Shock Therapy flavors taste bad, Clyde's hard lemonade is absolutely amazing. However, if I were to drink peach tea, I'd do it while relaxing on a lawn chair in summer time. If I were to drink grape juice, I'd drink it while eating breakfast on a Sunday while watching ESPN. I wouldn't drink either of those before I'm about to hit the gym. I truly believe that if Universal were to make a lemon lime flavored Shock Therapy, with it's ingredient profile, it will make this pre workout product flawless.

naturalguy
01-21-15, 8:40 am
I bought 88 packets a week ago. I contacted the vendor to see if they had anymore and he said: We blew through 288 units in less than 30 days and it doesn’t look likely we will be getting any more.

That is odd, where did you get them from? A website or a store?

sgerwel1985
01-21-15, 11:43 am
When it comes to pre workout drinks, I don't think people want something that's too sweet or sugary, or too fruity. I honestly don't get why so many companies makes a fruit punch flavored pre workout drink. Personally I associate fruit punch with lots of sugar and being unhealthy, and what are the chances of serious lifters drinking fruit punch on a regular basis? If they don't like the real fruit punch, why would they want to drink the fake one?
To me, a good pre workout drink should have a clear/clean taste, not sugary, but an intense flavor that wakes you up. That's why I think the same 'lectric lemon lime flavor for the Atomic 7 would be a good flavor for Shock Therapy/Rage XL as well. None of the Shock Therapy flavors taste bad, Clyde's hard lemonade is absolutely amazing. However, if I were to drink peach tea, I'd do it while relaxing on a lawn chair in summer time. If I were to drink grape juice, I'd drink it while eating breakfast on a Sunday while watching ESPN. I wouldn't drink either of those before I'm about to hit the gym. I truly believe that if Universal were to make a lemon lime flavored Shock Therapy, with it's ingredient profile, it will make this pre workout product flawless.

I'm very much on board with this idea. I would also like to suggest a pineapple flavor. Not sure if you've used creatine before or what kind, but i did try concret once because i got a free 48 serving. Anyways, it was in their pineapple flavor... That was absolutely killer. Not too sugary, maybe a little fruity though. But IMO, just right.

My go to now for a pre-workout is mango rage + universal creatine.

Aggression
01-21-15, 2:03 pm
However, if I were to drink peach tea, I'd do it while relaxing on a lawn chair in summer time

Long Island Style, right?

I can definitely relate to you on this one, brotha. I do like Fruit Punch flavored stuff, but I'm a bit different. If any of you remember the old Punch flavored ST flavor, you know what I'm referring to. Yeah, it was 'fruity', but it kinda kicked you in the teeth when you drank it. And that's why I liked it. It felt 'strong'. On the other hand, you have to remember the majority of the people that buy Animal and products in general. Sure, there are a few hundred on here that will chime in and agree with you. But that doesn't come close to the thousands of weekend warriors that love the taste of fruity/fluffy shit to drink preworkout. Ya gotta do what you gotta do in this business.

Angst
01-21-15, 10:21 pm
I'm very much on board with this idea. I would also like to suggest a pineapple flavor. Not sure if you've used creatine before or what kind, but i did try concret once because i got a free 48 serving. Anyways, it was in their pineapple flavor... That was absolutely killer. Not too sugary, maybe a little fruity though. But IMO, just right.

My go to now for a pre-workout is mango rage + universal creatine.

Pineapple wouldn't be bad either, I still gotta try the mange rage, heard nothing but good things about it.

Angst
01-21-15, 10:53 pm
Long Island Style, right?

I can definitely relate to you on this one, brotha. I do like Fruit Punch flavored stuff, but I'm a bit different. If any of you remember the old Punch flavored ST flavor, you know what I'm referring to. Yeah, it was 'fruity', but it kinda kicked you in the teeth when you drank it. And that's why I liked it. It felt 'strong'. On the other hand, you have to remember the majority of the people that buy Animal and products in general. Sure, there are a few hundred on here that will chime in and agree with you. But that doesn't come close to the thousands of weekend warriors that love the taste of fruity/fluffy shit to drink preworkout. Ya gotta do what you gotta do in this business.

Of course, long island style is the way to go haha

Yep I do remember the original ST in fruit punch, it was intense and would definitely wake you up. Given how good the lemon lime flavored Atomic 7 tastes, I think even the general public would like it. Also for pre workouts, I think the weekend warriors would prefer something that's more "flashy" with more hype, something the guys that work at GNC would recommend. Looking at the taste reviews on bodybuilding.com, the peach tea flavor a rating of 6.2, lowest out of all 4 ST flavors, while the lemon lime Atomic 7 has a 8.6. Based on that, I think if Universal were to make a lemon lime flavored Shock Therapy, it would sell very well.

sgerwel1985
01-22-15, 9:44 am
Pineapple wouldn't be bad either, I still gotta try the mange rage, heard nothing but good things about it.

If you're not a fan of super sweet, mango is the way to go.

Tifferzzz
01-22-15, 10:57 am
That is odd, where did you get them from? A website or a store?

I had tried to find them through various stores, sites, etc. However the only place I was able to find them was through eBay. I wanted to make sure it was legitimate (not a knock-off from out of the country). The seller is well-established and had various outstanding reviews so I e-mailed him/her (sell2unow).

Me:
How many of the Animal Rage in the packets do you have available? Do you have a constant supply or is this a momentary thing? Animal went to powder and I don't like it half as much as the packets. Please let me know if this is an ongoing thing that you have available. Thank you.

Them:
We got 288 units destined for Europe in December and have sold the bulk of them via FBA AMZN already. Down to 30 units in our inventory aside from what we have at AMZN. More than likely, we will not be able to restock this item on-going.
We would be happy to work a multi-item purchase with you. Dealing direct would offer you the best price.

This was on January 3rd. I immediately bought 2 (it's all that I could afford). On January 20th I sent them another e-mail:

Me:
I wanted to see if you had another one of these or if you're completely sold out (referencing the previously bought Rage). Please let me know. Thank you so much!

Them:
We are sold out in our warehouse but sent the last 2 cases to AMZN which should be posted for sale within the next 24 hours. We blew through 288 units in less than 30 days and it doesn’t look likely we will be getting any more.

When I checked Amazon it looks like they hiked the price an additional $10 each can over what I paid this vendor. I'm trying to get the money together to buy more before they are gone forever.

I had a thought and I don't know how manufacturing or processing works, but would it be difficult to offer the Rage in both forms? I've found a lot of reviews of buyers who love the pill form and buyers who love the powder form.

Swolepez
01-23-15, 1:18 pm
I really don't think Animal needs to expand or even make new flavors at the moment....would it be awesome? Yes, but they already have you covered from every angle .....with that said, it wouldn't hurt to see larger tubs of Juiced Aminos, esp Orange Juiced, lol..kinda like the bigger tubs of Atomic 7...lol

Razor
01-23-15, 5:55 pm
I really don't think Animal needs to expand or even make new flavors at the moment....would it be awesome? Yes, but they already have you covered from every angle .....with that said, it wouldn't hurt to see larger tubs of Juiced Aminos, esp Orange Juiced, lol..kinda like the bigger tubs of Atomic 7...lol

I completely agree with this post haha.

N. Motta
01-23-15, 7:00 pm

Agreed.

Animal Rep
01-26-15, 11:36 am
I had tried to find them through various stores, sites, etc. However the only place I was able to find them was through eBay. I wanted to make sure it was legitimate (not a knock-off from out of the country). The seller is well-established and had various outstanding reviews so I e-mailed him/her (sell2unow).

Me:
How many of the Animal Rage in the packets do you have available? Do you have a constant supply or is this a momentary thing? Animal went to powder and I don't like it half as much as the packets. Please let me know if this is an ongoing thing that you have available. Thank you.

Them:
We got 288 units destined for Europe in December and have sold the bulk of them via FBA AMZN already. Down to 30 units in our inventory aside from what we have at AMZN. More than likely, we will not be able to restock this item on-going.
We would be happy to work a multi-item purchase with you. Dealing direct would offer you the best price.

This was on January 3rd. I immediately bought 2 (it's all that I could afford). On January 20th I sent them another e-mail:

Me:
I wanted to see if you had another one of these or if you're completely sold out (referencing the previously bought Rage). Please let me know. Thank you so much!

Them:
We are sold out in our warehouse but sent the last 2 cases to AMZN which should be posted for sale within the next 24 hours. We blew through 288 units in less than 30 days and it doesn’t look likely we will be getting any more.

When I checked Amazon it looks like they hiked the price an additional $10 each can over what I paid this vendor. I'm trying to get the money together to buy more before they are gone forever.

I had a thought and I don't know how manufacturing or processing works, but would it be difficult to offer the Rage in both forms? I've found a lot of reviews of buyers who love the pill form and buyers who love the powder form.

That seems to be it. Online retailers and resellers are the only place to find them. A lot are still within expiration period, but I found the few places that will have them are charging a bit of a premium price. If you got a good deal all the power to you. Now if only OG Rage in Apple Jacked flavor was lurking around a warehouse somewhere....... A man can dream though

Tifferzzz
01-28-15, 10:32 am
That seems to be it. Online retailers and resellers are the only place to find them. A lot are still within expiration period, but I found the few places that will have them are charging a bit of a premium price. If you got a good deal all the power to you. Now if only OG Rage in Apple Jacked flavor was lurking around a warehouse somewhere....... A man can dream though

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-ANIMAL-RAGE-Pre-Workout-Powder-44-Servings-/371178518947?pt=US_Dietary_Supplements_Nutrition&var=&hash=item566bf6b9a3

This buyer has Rage with the option of Apple Jacked flavor. :) (eBay)

Animal Rep
01-28-15, 11:26 am
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-ANIMAL-RAGE-Pre-Workout-Powder-44-Servings-/371178518947?pt=US_Dietary_Supplements_Nutrition&var=&hash=item566bf6b9a3

This buyer has Rage with the option of Apple Jacked flavor. :) (eBay)

Day....MADE

death
02-09-15, 9:15 am
A little plead from me: please make pak in tubs of 30. 44 is unpractical.

Swolepez
02-10-15, 5:03 pm

JW...why would you want less Pak? And how is 44 packs unpractical? I think it's very generous...

GunRock
02-10-15, 5:51 pm

to me 44 means that at the end of the month I have 14 days before I have to have a new can of Pak show up at the house. unless you mean the cost in which case I understand. If that is it, I advise hitting up the promos on bodybuilding.com etc.

death
02-11-15, 6:33 am
to me 44 means that at the end of the month I have 14 days before I have to have a new can of Pak show up at the house. unless you mean the cost in which case I understand. If that is it, I advise hitting up the promos on bodybuilding.com etc.

It would be great to get my hands on those but I don't live in the US. That is also the part of my problem: all animal supplements are REALLY expensive in my country and I just buy them once a month (like all supps in general). If I'm supposed to take 1 a day it would be great to buy 30 :)

KBrown
02-11-15, 8:36 am
Cleaner postworkout drink then Torrent, less fast acting carbs.

idea 1) combo of carb / protein drink with a mix of fast/slow digesting carbs and protein. Reasonable servings, torrent isn't bad in that area.
idea 2) a cleaner carb drink then malto

Appollonian
02-11-15, 9:14 am

idea 1) combo of carb / protein drink with a mix of fast/slow digesting carbs and protein. Reasonable servings, torrent isn't bad in that area.

I'm not disagreeing with you, though I am a Torrent fiend, you could hit some Animal Aminos mixed with a carb source.

Cellardweller
02-11-15, 6:34 pm
There was a lower calorie version of Torrent for cutting.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/torrent-zero.html

GunRock
02-11-15, 10:02 pm
Animal Whey is great but in the summer time, I'm just not into milk shakes as much. Partially cause I train in a garage gym but that's how I've always been. I always liked protein drinks that are more like juice or sports drinks but a lot of times they leave a chalky after taste.

If Animal Whey had a flavor that had more of a sports drink feel, it would be awesome.

Right now my plan is to just up my Juiced Aminos consumption in the hot months but that's my only suggestion right now.

Swolepez
02-15-15, 10:42 pm

Just do 1-2 scoops of Whey protein + oatmeal....usually cheaper than specialized post workout products per serving anyways..

Animal Whey + oatmeal
Universal Ultra Whey Pro + oatmeal
Universal Milk & Egg + oatmeal

Universal Rep
02-16-15, 10:24 am
Animal Whey is great but in the summer time, I'm just not into milk shakes as much. Partially cause I train in a garage gym but that's how I've always been. I always liked protein drinks that are more like juice or sports drinks but a lot of times they leave a chalky after taste.

If Animal Whey had a flavor that had more of a sports drink feel, it would be awesome.

Right now my plan is to just up my Juiced Aminos consumption in the hot months but that's my only suggestion right now.

I hear ya about whey in the hot summer time. In ur case, not sure a "sports drink" flavored whey shake is the answer. Id suggest possibly switchin over to Juiced Aminos...

Swolepez
02-24-15, 8:23 pm

Hey guys, I know i said earlier that Animal doesn't need to expand at the moment^^^ and although I still feel that to be true, I did think it would be kinda cool to maybe re-formulate Animal Pump?..

As in, MAYBE turn it into soley a powder supp rather than the capsule and keep it non-stim only in order to make it 100% compatible to stack with Rage XL..so maybe even have the same 3 flavors as Rage XL so they compliment each other. I'm thinking of maybe adding Agmatine into Pump (like Juiced Aminos currently has) and keeping Citrulline Malate or L Citrulline in the product as well...maybe even have Creatine in the form of Nitrates to aid in strength and even more pump?

Just an idea, lol...it could be a case of the Great getting Greater..

Altered Beast
02-25-15, 10:02 am
Hey guys, I know i said earlier that Animal doesn't need to expand at the moment^^^ and although I still feel that to be true, I did think it would be kinda cool to maybe re-formulate Animal Pump?..

As in, MAYBE turn it into soley a powder supp rather than the capsule and keep it non-stim only in order to make it 100% compatible to stack with Rage XL..so maybe even have the same 3 flavors as Rage XL so they compliment each other. I'm thinking of maybe adding Agmatine into Pump (like Juiced Aminos currently has) and keeping Citrulline Malate or L Citrulline in the product as well...maybe even have Creatine in the form of Nitrates to aid in strength and even more pump?

Just an idea, lol...it could be a case of the Great getting Greater..

Pump is my favorite Animal supp and I DO NOT want to see a powder version. If anything, re-formulate the pill version.

Nix0r
02-25-15, 10:31 am
There was a lower calorie version of Torrent for cutting.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/torrent-zero.html

Don't do that to me. It's still too soon.

I miss Torrent Zero so much.

freighttraindane
02-25-15, 10:37 am
Don't do that to me. It's still too soon.

I miss Torrent Zero so much.

AMEN!!! I loved Torrent Zero

bplay915
02-25-15, 11:14 am
I would like to see a performance carb product exclusive to the animal line meant to be stacked with the juiced amino or animal whey. Something like HBCD instead of the malto in carbo plus and waxy maize dextrose in torrent. It could be flavored and drank on its own intra and unflavored to be stacked with other products. I think something like that with the animal name on it would be really cool to see.

Swolepez
02-25-15, 2:05 pm
Pump is my favorite Animal supp and I DO NOT want to see a powder version. If anything, re-formulate the pill version.

I understand you AB...Pump was my favorite product until Juiced Aminos came out so it wasn't until then that I thought it would be kinda cool to have a powder version, before that I didn't want Pump to ever change lol..actually the fact that Juiced Aminos has agmatine + Citrulline malate and when I take 2-4 scoops of Juiced Aminos alone as a pre for amazing pumps is what got me thinking about Pump being reformulated w/ agmatine and maybe creatine nitrates...

Just curious, what do you think Pump could add ingredients wise as a re-formulated pill version??

Swolepez
02-25-15, 4:16 pm
This is not really expanding but two new things that I'm excited about from Animal:

1)http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsshpjvqoe.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsshpjvqoe.jpg.html)
All Animal powdered supps will now be grey and black!

2)http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4246bf2d.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4246bf2d.jpg.html)
And it looks like Rage XL will now come with dri-cards!

I think these are two cool things Animal has expanded on within their current line

Razor
03-03-15, 11:53 am
This is not really expanding but two new things that I'm excited about from Animal:

1)http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsshpjvqoe.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsshpjvqoe.jpg.html)
All Animal powdered supps will now be grey and black!

2)http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4246bf2d.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4246bf2d.jpg.html)
And it looks like Rage XL will now come with dri-cards!

I think these are two cool things Animal has expanded on within their current line

Now that's awesome. I knew about the color change but didn't know about the dri cards.

Appollonian
03-03-15, 1:39 pm
Now that's awesome. I knew about the color change but didn't know about the dri cards.

My tub of Storm has it in there and instead of needing to use a knife to break it apart it's all powder. Awesome all around Universal/Animal.

Swolepez
03-03-15, 3:46 pm

Well only the Grape of Wrath came with the dri-card, not the other two flavors so I'm not sure if it's a complete change or if Animal is testing it out...

GunRock
03-03-15, 7:38 pm
Maybe they're right. We made a deal, if a lot of people see it and say they'd wear it, then they have to admit that it's a cool idea.

https://instagram.com/p/zyFcLsiZoo/?modal=true

Swolepez
03-04-15, 7:33 am
Maybe they're right. We made a deal, if a lot of people see it and say they'd wear it, then they have to admit that it's a cool idea.

lol, I'm not going to lie but I think it would be taking it to far haha

Jay
03-04-15, 11:50 am
Well only the Grape of Wrath came with the dri-card, not the other two flavors so I'm not sure if it's a complete change or if Animal is testing it out...

Probably got a new can with the dri card in it. latest order I got a tub of rage that did not have it in there, but Juiced aminos did.

GunRock
03-04-15, 6:56 pm
lol, I'm not going to lie but I think it would be taking it to far haha

I'm amazed at that people didn't realize that all I did was set an Animal patch on the jeans pocket. I'm waiting for somebody to ask me where they can find those jeans in The Shop. I still think that idea is better than the joggers they tried to convince me were cool. That's how the whole thing started. They were talking about getting joggers and once I understood what they were talking about I was like there's a reason we stopped wearing parachute pants. I'd rather wear Animal logo jeans and so the trash talking began...

eblnyc
03-04-15, 8:49 pm

I think that's a great idea I would rock those patches

GunRock
03-05-15, 12:50 am
I think that's a great idea I would rock those patches

Post that on IG so I can show my kids!!