PDA

View Full Version : The Cuts, Pump "Stack"

papachristos
06-20-07, 12:37 pm
I recently purchased both Cuts and Pump (along with Nitro and Pak), and my question is when do I take Pump vs Cuts pre-workout? Is it better to take Pump prior to my workout (early afternoon) - and then take cuts sometime after (around 6pm or so - the cafeine in cuts isn't bad - it won't impose on my sleep pattern).

Does that make sense? Can I stack in that manner?

Sambocephus
06-20-07, 12:45 pm
dont take cuts before bed. it diminishes the results. caffeine didnt bother me either, i just didnt get the same results. i would recommend taking cuts and 15 minutes later taking pump. if the energy complex is too much, toss the red pill in pump, and try that.

hope this helps.

ghost
06-20-07, 12:52 pm
best to follow the directions on the sides of the cans.....and searching around here...i know there are a few threads, at the least of a few, on the same subject..

dont forget to drink a lot of water along with these supplements.

LegendKillerJosh
06-27-07, 1:46 pm
I read somewhere that thermos and n.o. products should be spaced atleast 2 hours apart. If I lift in the morning, when I should I take cuts and pump?

Universal Rep
06-27-07, 2:02 pm
Hope this helps bro: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6828

Lots of good Animal FAQs there.

neo
07-02-07, 10:21 am
is there an ideal time to leave between taking cuts and pump i train daily at 5pm without fail

cheers

neo'

Sambocephus
07-02-07, 10:44 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6828

search button.

neo
07-02-07, 10:46 am
thank you my bad, i knew id seen the answer somewhere just couldnt find it

thanks again

Sambocephus
07-02-07, 10:48 am
anytime.

to the threshold
07-03-07, 2:53 pm
Im just starting to develop the shape i've always been working towards. I just need abit more size, and then i'd like to rip it up. If I stack pump with some sort of fat burning sup. will that not work with each other? Will a natural test booster like stak 2 help me get the results i want?

thanks brothers

billmd1334
07-03-07, 2:58 pm
worry about having your diet/workout in check before trying to figure out what supplements you're going to take. Post that info here and then maybe everyone can help ya piece together things to reach your ultimate goal

spyderman4g63
07-03-07, 3:06 pm
Like stated above, diet is very important. I didn't realize the difference it would make until I found this forum. Remember that dietary supplements are designed to supplement your diet. If you got the diet down and want to try that stack here is some info about using stacking the two: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6823 .

I am 21 and still young. I don't really need stak2 from what I have been reading. I switched to M-stak. If you are younger you may not need that test boost.

Universal Rep
07-03-07, 4:36 pm
Im just starting to develop the shape i've always been working towards. I just need abit more size, and then i'd like to rip it up. If I stack pump with some sort of fat burning sup. will that not work with each other? Will a natural test booster like stak 2 help me get the results i want?

thanks brothers

As others have said, your diet is the key here. Now assuming that's in order, to answer your question, Animal Pump and Animal M-Stak will probably be a better bet. To get a "bit more size", you'll need to increase your calories. The M-Stak's "nutrient partitioning" should help selectively target lean mass gains. Hope this answer helps.

to the threshold
07-04-07, 8:18 pm
My diet consists of:

Breakfast; 2 eggs

Midmorning snack; protein bar

Lunch; chicken and salad

Midafternoon;apple and almonds

Dinner; chicken breast, brown rice, vegetables, and salad

Evening Snack; protein shake or rice cakes with natural peanut butter

I actually do eat this everyday other then fridays. good thing i like these foods. I want to get super lean (i'm about 9% body fat, but still don't have the true 6 pack) I train hard, do cardio and i think my diet which i've shown is right. like i've stated before i want abit more size, but to get cut right down. HELP!

DMH56308
07-05-07, 8:49 am
What is your main goal size or cut? Pick one of the two, if you want size you need to double your diet. Breakfast 6 eggs (4 white, 2 whole) and 1 cup Oats, The protein bar replaced by chix breast or red meat, apple/almonds replaced by chix breast/tuna/red meat add some vegs in there with each meal. Throw in another shake as well! Just my two cents!

squattingtillipuke
07-05-07, 10:03 am
What is your main goal size or cut? Pick one of the two, if you want size you need to double your diet. Breakfast 6 eggs (4 white, 2 whole) and 1 cup Oats, The protein bar replaced by chix breast or red meat, apple/almonds replaced by chix breast/tuna/red meat add some vegs in there with each meal. Throw in another shake as well! Just my two cents!

Agree with this post...the info you posted looks like you are on a cut not really trying to add bulk...the only true way to bulk up is to eat like a m'fer and bust your ass in the gym.

Joker-Roo
07-06-07, 8:11 pm
Why just settle , double the size you want!. Be on mean lookin motha!
M-stak is the way to go for size though. Unless your an older fart and need the testis stak2 it up.

Andru

simpleguy
07-15-07, 12:40 am
I really don't get it you said you're tryin' to put a bit more size and then rip it up... so I guess now you're in the bulikng part... if so, you need to eat a lot more ... gotta say your current diet is a bit close to mine, but I'm on a cut

youngobrien
07-16-07, 5:11 pm
To be honest your diet isn't really sufficient for a bulk, as was said above, you probably need to double your breakfast and try and eat more chicken/red meat during the day and throw in the odd protein shake. Can't stress how important diet is, eat big to get big i say, train hard to get hard.

ericthered
07-17-07, 9:42 pm
Agree with this post...the info you posted looks like you are on a cut not really trying to add bulk...the only true way to bulk up is to eat like a m'fer and bust your ass in the gym.

Yep.

Can't help but admit that reading his post made me hungry.

danny8
09-03-07, 9:35 am
just received my cans of pump and cuts today cant wait to get started, what can i expect from using these? love to hear anyone`s experiances on these products!!

Elite
09-03-07, 9:56 am
Plenty of threads on these bro, use the search function before starting threads...

In response, PUMP is the ultimate convenient dual cell volumizer/NO booster. Good diverse serving of creatine and added NO boosters and energy, does what it says on the tin, will give you sick pumps if training correctly and using a pack 30mins pre workout on an empty stomache.

CUTS, incorporated with a good low carb diet and cardio will fire up fat/water retention loss beyond anything else. A really strong allround product, that again, does what it says on the tin. But you have to work with it to fully optimise its potential, its no wonder supp. Pop pak1 first thing in the morning upon waking, pop pak2 mid afternoon.

Good luck.
By the way, im up your way next weekend. Not with the mackems tho, visiting a smoggie lass in middlesboro, should be fun aye!

danny8
09-03-07, 10:07 am
cheers mate, will be taking cuts first thing in the moring and 1pm pump at 4.45 before my training.
gonna let eveyone know how i get on with these two, cant wait to use pump tonight!!!!
you off to boro?!.....nice....dont forget your gas mask!! lol

danny8
09-03-07, 11:34 am
just taken my first pak of pump, excited about how im gonna react, training in 25mins, be back after to see how i got on!

JHicks22
09-30-07, 9:37 am
Hello everyone. I had a quick question regarding stacking Animal products. I'm currently in a cutting phase right now and I'm taking Animal Pak, Animal Stak2, Animal Flex, and Animal Pump. I am seeing GREAT results with these products. I am also taking CLA along with those supplements. I want to start taking Animal Cuts with the stack I'm taking now but had a couple of questions. Can I continue taking the CLA along with Animal Cuts? I'm not sure if Animal Cuts already contains CLA or not. And I did a search on this forum about taking Cuts and Pump and their was a lot of mixed opinions. Some people were saying that it would be counter productive to take both Pump and Cuts at the same time. I'm trying to get a more definite answer before I decide to start taking Cuts. I would appreciate any information anybody could give me. Thanks!

dyskee
09-30-07, 5:36 pm
hey bro all animal products are stackable feel free to mix and match but remember always keep your diet in check here are a few stacks to try when cutting, pak is always in the mix:
1) cuts and pump: to maintain high strength and muscle fullness
2) cuts and nitro: basic stack tried and true
3) cuts and mstak ' my fav': to retain lean muscle gains and shuffle calories into muscles directly
4) cuts and stak2: for the old dogs this one is to increase deep cuts and definition

and there is no need for the cla , keep it simple one of the above stacks and a good whey or mrp thats all.

Cstlfx
09-30-07, 5:46 pm
One of the big reasons people might suggest not to take pump and cuts is only because both of them have stimulants. Just take the stims out of pump and you're set to go. Creatine helps weight loss because of what it does to the body. Opening up the veins and using nutrients quickly and efficiently will help burn more fat.

HARDWORK1
03-03-08, 10:04 am
Hey all, ive been looking at some posts here as too the effectiveness of pump and cuts together during a cutting phase, and have gotten mixed results. Wat do you all think of the combo, is cuts alright to take with pump, or will the creatine from pump hold too much water weight? Let me know your opinions. thanks.

pmug0000
03-03-08, 10:20 am
Unless you are cutting for an upcoming show, I think Pump is fine to take with cuts because you are trying to cut fat, and the water retention from Pump is minimal. On the other hand, if you have a show or something you may want to think twice about Pump, but I don't really know about that.

Phenom
03-03-08, 10:23 am
I'm holding water with it. I take Storm also. Cant seem to lose weight. Holding water. I will however, discontinue the creatine and go with m stack for lean mass

HARDWORK1
03-03-08, 10:50 am
im not cutting for a show or anything, just trying to get lean after my bulk, for my first cycle i was on:

pak
mstak
cuts
nitro

I wanted to swith to an no booster/preworkout supp like pump, but then i realized that the pump and cuts may counteract each other due to the water retention, but then shouldnt you be taking some sort of creatine, no just go cold turkey from it? Any more opiniions on pump/cuts?

Phenom
03-03-08, 10:54 am
Pump is good to keep your strength. Cuts removes the water beneath your skin giving you that "onion look". As long as your diet, water intake, and cardio are in line, you should have no problems shedding fat.

Phenom
03-03-08, 10:55 am
Theres plenty of info. on this. Just do a search

PETE 97
07-09-08, 10:00 pm
I know you all have probs heard this before, but im short on time and would like to know if i can take cuts and pump both before my workout if i take the stims out of pump.

MELTDOWN
07-09-08, 10:04 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=317&section=

very bottom line...

Enforcer
07-10-08, 11:51 am
I know you all have probs heard this before, but im short on time and would like to know if i can take cuts and pump both before my workout if i take the stims out of pump.

Yes, you can take both. If the stims prove to be too much then just take the red pill out of Animal Pump.

KILLEMALL79
09-24-08, 6:38 pm
I was thinking about this at work today..... Since Pump has creatine in it and creatine fills your muscles with water making them look swole. Wouldn't taking cuts just cancel out the effect of the creatine since the cuts is supposed to dehydrate the body to give you that dry look? Just wondering cause im on a cuts cycle now and i havent thought about it untill now.

Phil800101
09-25-08, 12:21 am
I was thinking about this at work today..... Since Pump has creatine in it and creatine fills your muscles with water making them look swole. Wouldn't taking cuts just cancel out the effect of the creatine since the cuts is supposed to dehydrate the body to give you that dry look? Just wondering cause im on a cuts cycle now and i havent thought about it untill now.

No. Simply put, creatine does not just put water into your muscles, that is a common misconception.

Personally, I have used Cuts and Pump together many a time (in fact, I'm doing so right now). So have many others. It's a killer combo for cutting bodyfat while maintaining (or even gaining) lean muscle mass.

Enforcer
09-25-08, 8:47 am

NO, NO, NO. Please don't fall into the bullshit of creatine makes you hold water. If that isn't the biggest load of crap ever. Creatine will help gives your muscles that nice full look even while dieting, so don't think that you are going to hold water. The only reason you hold water with some creatine products is bc they are loaded with a shit laod of sugars that make you bloat liek a mofo.

Gunz1
09-25-08, 10:01 am
NOPE!!! creatine over the years has caught a bad rap for making you hold water and be bloated.. REAL good creatine doesnt bloat you up like my man said before its usually the other crap they throw in there that makes you retain water especially sugar... creatines main function in the body is atp production which is good for short term anerobic activity lasting around less than 20 seconds... Therefore pump and cuts can be staked together and you dont have to worry about one canceling out the other.. plus cuts diuretic isnt so strong that its gonna blow out all the water in you... You got nothing to worry about dude.. try em both gurantee you like em.. i did and ive heard and experienced nothing but good things

LittleMan55
09-25-08, 11:04 am
I'm with all the other on this one.

I used this combo over the summer to cut... My body fat dropped like crazy, and I swear on my life I put some lean muscle mass on. OH and greatest of all... NOT A DAMN BIT OF WATER RETENTION!!! Just lean and hard bro...

Plus even if creatine were to "pull water into the muscles" (as stated earlier doesn't work that way) the diaretic in Cuts works on the subcantaneous level. Meaning it removes the water from right below your skin and not the muscle itself, thus the dry look.

Its a good combo bro! Do it up and enjoy the results!

Little Z
09-27-08, 8:50 pm
Yeah bro, I just came off that combo, amazing together..

I plan on doing another cycle of Cuts with Pump again in a week.

I think you would enjoy the benefits of both..

MELTDOWN
09-27-08, 10:42 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=317&section=

about half way down...

gettinfitin09
12-20-08, 7:15 pm
I just finished my first 3 weeks of Cuts and I went back to the store and got another can of Cuts and a can of Pump.

The first three weeks of Cuts.. I did

1 pack of cuts first thing in the AM.. and another before I worked out at 5pm...

I held off on the second pack even though it was suggested to take 4-6 hours after.. dude to the fact I can not hit the gym until 5 pm..

Does this make sense?

Wake up - Take Cuts
before lunch - Take Cuts
before workout - Take pump

Any suggestions?

Little Z
12-20-08, 7:19 pm
I just finished my first 3 weeks of Cuts and I went back to the store and got another can of Cuts and a can of Pump.

1 pack of cuts first thing in the AM.. and another before I worked out at 5pm...

I held off on the second pack even though it was suggested to take 4-6 hours after.. dude to the fact I can not hit the gym until 5 pm..

Does this make sense?

Wake up - Take Cuts
before lunch - Take Cuts

Any suggestions?

When I played with this stack, I always did my second pack of cuts later in the evening say after the workout before I had a meal or shake. Are these the only supps you are currently taking? UN/Animal wise

gettinfitin09
12-20-08, 7:27 pm
Yes as far as Animal Goes.. I take a protein besides Animal.. and thats it..

I have a super super clean diet.. and hate supplements.. but found Animal Cuts attractive..

so I am trying Pump

gettinfitin09
12-20-08, 7:29 pm
When I played with this stack, I always did my second pack of cuts later in the evening say after the workout before I had a meal or shake. Are these the only supps you are currently taking? UN/Animal wise

Its funny your sig says Miami Valley.. I used to live up the road in Troy.. exit where the Panasonic building was and head west first new subdivision around there in 98/99..

nice area..

don't live there anymore though

Little Z
12-20-08, 8:13 pm
Its funny your sig says Miami Valley.. I used to live up the road in Troy.. exit where the Panasonic building was and head west first new subdivision around there in 98/99..

nice area..

don't live there anymore though

haha i knew/know that area. you live anywhere close anymore? we are having the first
Miami Valley ABC in Feb. would love to have you attend if possible.

back on topic, I would do the second pack of cuts after the workout, before a meal..

gettinfitin09
12-20-08, 9:36 pm
haha i knew/know that area. you live anywhere close anymore? we are having the first
Miami Valley ABC in Feb. would love to have you attend if possible.

back on topic, I would do the second pack of cuts after the workout, before a meal..

I do not.. I live down in the warm south now.. Miss Ohio though.. Down here its so damn wild.. so fast.. no green.. no season changes...

Ummmmmmm.... On the cuts.. If I take them after a work out.. I know I am going to have issues sleeping at night.. The pumps at 4:30ish and then the cuts at like 8-9pm after working out... I foresee sleeping problems..

I'll give it a shot.. Whatcha think about taking the week off of cuts before starting the second can? Is it really necessary?

Little Z
12-20-08, 9:51 pm
I do not.. I live down in the warm south now.. Miss Ohio though.. Down here its so damn wild.. so fast.. no green.. no season changes...

Ummmmmmm.... On the cuts.. If I take them after a work out.. I know I am going to have issues sleeping at night.. The pumps at 4:30ish and then the cuts at like 8-9pm after working out... I foresee sleeping problems..

I'll give it a shot.. Whatcha think about taking the week off of cuts before starting the second can? Is it really necessary?

Yeah go with the week off before starting another cycle, if you are working out around 5, why would you take the cuts at 8-9? you workout from 5PM till 8PM sometimes 9PM?

gettinfitin09
12-20-08, 10:14 pm
Yeah go with the week off before starting another cycle, if you are working out around 5, why would you take the cuts at 8-9? you workout from 5PM till 8PM sometimes 9PM?

Yea.. I do an hour of cardio and then a pretty intense routine... 5 days a week.. diff body part every day.. prolly overkill.. but... My body has not shut down or told me otherwise.. I have been getting stronger with no fatigue..

back / bis
chest / tris
shoulders
legs
chest / tris

I do abs everyday.. various routines to switch it up.. sometimes I even do a half hour to hour of cardio first thing in the morning. not every morning.. but a few times a week I will get to the gym to run or run around the neighborhood..

Enforcer
12-22-08, 9:56 am

Does this make sense?

Wake up - Take Cuts
before lunch - Take Cuts

Any suggestions?

Here is what I would do bro:

Wake up - Take Cuts
before workout (30 min)- take cuts
before workout (20 min) - Take pump (minus the red pill if you are sensitive to stimulants)

naturalBB21
03-18-09, 11:50 pm
i just purchased pump and cuts, and im wondering if i can add storm post workout?? and would i still cut weight and gain lean mass at the same time??

tankthefrank
06-28-09, 5:27 pm
I have a quick question about this stack. If I start my workout at 10am and I workout twice a day starting at 7 to 8 pm again. How should I take pump and cuts

Nix0r
06-29-09, 9:16 am
I would pretty much go with what Enforcer had just posted above. Take Cuts 30 min before your first workout, and Pump 20 minutes before, and take out the red pill in Pump if you are sensitive to caffeine.

From there, take your second pak of Cuts 4 - 6 hours later.

And then I suppose if you really wanted to, you could take another pak of Pump 20 minutes before your 7pm workout, to give you that added kick towards the end of the day.

-Nix

tankthefrank
06-29-09, 9:20 pm
That actually sounds really good. I was curious if anyone knew if you get that certain boost after taking animal cuts when you run

talltrini10
09-02-09, 3:09 pm
Howdy, piggybacking on this thread instead of making a brand new one. About to start cutting using the following stack:
Pak
Pump
Stak
Cuts
Torrent
and had a few questions:
1. I work out 4 days a week; Monday-Tuesday at around 7am, Friday usually around 6-7 pm, and Saturdays around 5-6pm. For my morning workouts, what's the best way to get Cuts, Stak and Pump in?

2. Is anything in my stak counterproductive to getting lean?

Thanks in advance for any assistance, and please let me know if you need more info.
Oh, my stats are:
Age - 37
Height - 6'4
Weight - 222
BF% - 20 :(

C.Coronato
09-04-09, 2:10 pm
Howdy, piggybacking on this thread instead of making a brand new one. About to start cutting using the following stack:
Pak
Pump
Stak
Cuts
Torrent
and had a few questions:
1. I work out 4 days a week; Monday-Tuesday at around 7am, Friday usually around 6-7 pm, and Saturdays around 5-6pm. For my morning workouts, what's the best way to get Cuts, Stak and Pump in?

2. Is anything in my stak counterproductive to getting lean?

Thanks in advance for any assistance, and please let me know if you need more info.
Oh, my stats are:
Age - 37
Height - 6'4
Weight - 222
BF% - 20 :(

For the 7am workouts i would say get up an hr before hand and eat. Take Stak 15 mins later, then 15 mins later take Pump. Go to the gym half hour later. Take Cuts twice in the day spread out about 4-5 hours apart both on empty stomachs.