PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump FAQ #8: Can I stack the Animal Pump with Stak?

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 1:28 pm
Q: How can I use Pump and Stak?

A: It's pretty easy. 45 minutes before you lift, the Stak. 30 minutes before you lift, the Pump. Keep in mind these are guidelines. You may need to tailor the timing specifically to your needs. The Pump/Stak 2 stack is a solid stack for serious lifters over 25 looking to add size, strength and performance.

For additional Animal combo "stack", go here: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

md4aw
12-20-07, 10:14 am
Yo, I'm currently taking the pak with storm. I'm taking storm once before and once after my workout like instucted on the label. I just got an order of stak 2 to try that in the mix. If I'm takin stak before with storm, do I need that extra dose of storm afterwards? Or am I good with one serving before or after?

simpleguy
12-20-07, 10:31 am
Yo, I'm currently taking the pak with storm. I'm taking storm once before and once after my workout like instucted on the label. I just got an order of stak 2 to try that in the mix. If I'm takin stak before with storm, do I need that extra dose of storm afterwards? Or am I good with one serving before or after?

it all depends on you... stak2 hasn't got any creatine so keep your creatine levels the same; meaning if you are now having storm pre and post, keep doing it while on stak2

have your stak2 45 min pre w/o and storm as directed on the label

NAZ
07-04-08, 4:17 pm
just started this stak 2day

eswary
03-21-10, 11:42 am
Just ordered the Pump to stak with Stack 2. I have finished one can of Stak 2, had my off week, and am now starting my 2nd can. I was looking to add a NO and was considering either Pump or Shock therapy. Since Pump has that extra creatine matrix I have opted for it over Shock Therapy. I should also note that I use Lava w/ a extra scoop of EAS protein as my PWO drink.

My new stak:
1. Pump (30 min before)
2. Stak 2 (45 min before workout)
3. Lava, w/ the extra "brownie" (PWO)

Wish me luck guys, ready to officially get BEAST!!!

C.Coronato
03-22-10, 10:14 am
Pump and Shock Therapy both have creatine!

But awesome stack. Good luck!

eswary
03-22-10, 10:18 pm
Thanks for the insight on the Shock Therapy reguarding the creatine. I'm sure there will come a time when I will need to cycle products for the best results. Or can Pump be used as a staple of my supplements?

Animal Rep
06-08-10, 3:01 pm
Pump is a staple, but i would cycle the stimulants.

felipelpr
11-08-10, 9:07 pm
Q: How can I use Pump and Stak?

A: It's pretty easy. 45 minutes before you lift, the Stak. 30 minutes before you lift, the Pump. Keep in mind these are guidelines. You may need to tailor the timing specifically to your needs. The Pump/Stak 2 stack is a solid stack for serious lifters over 25 looking to add size, strength and performance.

For additional Animal combo "stack", go here: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

I am 22, can I do the stack?

Animal Rep
11-19-10, 10:33 am
I am 22, can I do the stack?

You can, but in reality, your test levels may still be pretty low. For the best results, I would wait until 25.