PDA

View Full Version : WWE = monsters

Pages : [1] 2 3

Skater51o
07-05-07, 3:22 pm
Where do these people come from? They are HUUUGE and they are still athletic as fuck. Look at bobby lashley, 6'3, 273 cut, but he moves around like a little guy. John Cena, he is a big guy too, 6'1 240. Randy orton, 6'4 245. I mean sure they are tall, but they still have size. Lashley by far being the biggest. Check these guys out if you have never seen them

jeff00z28
07-05-07, 3:32 pm
i just read an article about how they are all dying in their 40s from the ridiculous amounts of juice

SDR
07-05-07, 4:02 pm
There is alot of subliminal pressure on those guys, how can they get big and yet lean all year? plus their diets and training are really awkward with all the travelling and tours/time differences.

Either way, check out the physique of Chris Masters on wwe.com, awesome physique and a very cool dude, met him when I visited Detroit (out side of a gym of course!)

G Diesel
07-05-07, 4:09 pm
I grew up a big fan of wrestling as did most red blooded American males I know... I do find it troubling that so many are dying at a young age, which is a product of many factors far more than a single reason: painkiller use/abuse, stimulant and amphetamine use/abuse and anabolic use/abuse stemming from a need to maintain size, combat nagging injuries and to deal with a rigorous travel schedule. Throw on top of that a penchant for rec drug use, drinking and excessive partying and you have a recipe for disaster.

That said, wrestling at its best can be an awesome combination of athleticism and physical prowess with drama and good narrative writing. Cena and Lashley are both really impressive. Peace, G

Beowulf
07-05-07, 4:13 pm
I grew up a big fan of wrestling as did most red blooded American males I know... I do find it troubling that so many are dying at a young age, which is a product of many factors far more than a single reason: painkiller use/abuse, stimulant and amphetamine use/abuse and anabolic use/abuse stemming from a need to maintain size, combat nagging injuries and to deal with a rigorous travel schedule. Throw on top of that a penchant for rec drug use, drinking and excessive partying and you have a recipe for disaster.

That said, wrestling at its best can be an awesome combination of athleticism and physical prowess with drama and good narrative writing. Cena and Lashley are both really impressive. Peace, G

Drama and good narrative writing? That begs the question, is pro wrestling a sport or melodrama? Or both?

G Diesel
07-05-07, 4:17 pm
Drama and good narrative writing? That begs the question, is pro wrestling a sport or melodrama? Or both?

Definitely both... And I'd say like most forms of entertainment, it is great at its best and cringe worthy at its worst. Peace, G

Beowulf
07-05-07, 4:20 pm
Definitely both... And I'd say like most forms of entertainment, it is great at its best and cringe worthy at its worst. Peace, G

True that.

brandonA
07-05-07, 4:22 pm
I still love to watch these guys, althougt, like you guys said, most of the stars that I grew up watching are dead....But my main man the Undertaker is still holding court, kicking ass and taking names....I like the big guys, but I love to watch the little guys fly around the ring, just amazing how much body control some of those guys have...you can't fake that shit.....

-B

NickSP
07-05-07, 4:26 pm
Yeah I miss the old days of Austin, Foley, Rock, DX, haha shit anyone remember the Brood, Ministry, or the Corporation? How about when the OWN came back? or the NWO?

Beowulf
07-05-07, 4:29 pm
I still love to watch these guys, althougt, like you guys said, most of the stars that I grew up watching are dead....But my main man the Undertaker is still holding court, kicking ass and taking names....I like the big guys, but I love to watch the little guys fly around the ring, just amazing how much body control some of those guys have...you can't fake that shit.....

-B

No doubt.

drizzt
07-05-07, 4:37 pm
haha, those guys are some incredible athletes...my favorite of all time

Legion Of Doom....guys were sick.

gsb239
07-05-07, 4:44 pm
I loved wrestling back in the day.... up until the fall of WCW. nWo 4 life!

Skater51o
07-05-07, 4:59 pm
Yeah I miss the old days of Austin, Foley, Rock, DX, haha shit anyone remember the Brood, Ministry, or the Corporation? How about when the OWN came back? or the NWO?
agreed bro. Remember the days of d-generation x. I can't tell you how many kids were goin around doing their "suck it" thing haha. It is cool to see that Triple H is still around, however he just had some pretty crazy surgery and might not be back for 6,8, months, maybe a year, they don't really know. His career could be over.

Space Cowboy
07-05-07, 5:13 pm
Ultimate warrior was class, loved the guy when i was younger, also our very own British bulldog (davey boy smith) R.I.P, another victim.....

Remember those crazy Bushwackers, hardly model athletes, tho they got the shit done, haha, wheres that 2 by 4!

EASI

DMH56308
07-05-07, 5:20 pm
Batista is unreal....I too was a junkie back in the day, and still flick it on once and awhile but its not real great for the 6 and 2 year old!!! I go on and on from the AWA, jerry blackwell, jesse the body, the claw, strongman ken petra...to WWF...super star billy graham, Andre the giant, Ravishing rick rude (RIP) the names go on and on...........

Skater51o
07-05-07, 7:23 pm
getting away from the big guys, what about rey mysterio?!? he was the man

Malloy1344
07-05-07, 7:27 pm
brock lesnar was the most impressive in my view. The man was like a wall, and he could still move around fast as hell, and his strength was unreal. I'll always be a fan of The Rock however, his dialogues were just hilarious.

NickSP
07-05-07, 7:49 pm
Lesnar was pretty fuckin impressive, as well as the APA....SICK team. Mysterio was agile as fuck ...him, the hardyz, and billy kidman had some of the greatest "mobility skills" if you will

mgmmaze
07-05-07, 7:57 pm
I think G said it best i have watched since pretty much i was born still watch it to this day on and off. Like you guys said most of them die early i dont really think its the juice per say. Like Davey boy smith admitted to becoming addicitced to pain killers. Wonder why when your on the road for 4 days out of the week. There is no way you can possibly heal from all that. Now alot of people say its fake, Yes some of the moves are done with out going full out they are not there to really hurt each other but put on a show. But there is no way anyone can say that falling off a 15 foot ladder on your back can feel good. Also on here i seen someone ask is it a sport. NO that is why Vince started calling is Sports Entertainment. Well that is my 2 cents, peace guys.

Roland
07-05-07, 8:13 pm
Too bad they are all on that juice.

Skater51o
07-05-07, 8:17 pm
i would not go as far to say they are all on juice. Sure there will be some that are, just like with anything, but you still got to respect a lot of them.

sully
07-05-07, 8:17 pm
I thot they changed to wwe because another company named wwf sued them ove rthe name..I duno i never really found out if that was true. You know what I find to be a shame is that the wwe did have a steroid test in place, but the fans wanted bigger and more muscular wrestlers and they got what they wanted and the tests were taken away. Steroids arent the only prob with these guys, but it doesnt help obviously.

Skater51o
07-05-07, 8:30 pm
that is true. They were sued by the world wildlife foundation, who was around before the world wrestling federation. Because of this, they changed their name to world wrestling entertainment making their acronym WWE

BamBam
07-05-07, 9:31 pm

WOLFPACK IN DA' HOOOOOUUUSSSSEEEEEE!!!!! HAHA Those dudes were awesome.... Hogan, Nash, "Razor Ramone", Sting (at one point), Lex Luger...haha.

CaptainBarbell
07-05-07, 9:33 pm
Where do these people come from? They are HUUUGE and they are still athletic as fuck. Look at bobby lashley, 6'3, 273 cut, but he moves around like a little guy. John Cena, he is a big guy too, 6'1 240. Randy orton, 6'4 245. I mean sure they are tall, but they still have size. Lashley by far being the biggest. Check these guys out if you have never seen them

i was able to train with them.. triple H, Bigshow, chris master and batista when they got here in manila...damn they were strong..miss those days..and that was the best workout days of my life

MELTDOWN
07-05-07, 9:39 pm
Ultimate warrior was class, loved the guy when i was younger, also our very own British bulldog (davey boy smith) R.I.P, another victim.....

Remember those crazy Bushwackers, hardly model athletes, tho they got the shit done, haha, wheres that 2 by 4!

EASI

ahhh, yes....Warrior......seems for about 2 years we happened to fly around the country together. cool guy, commited to his family and beliefs, good physique, even today...plus an awesome motovational speaker...the only one that would not sell out to mcmahon....love it !!!

BamBam
07-05-07, 9:42 pm
One word.....

"SUPERFLY"

Big Wides
07-05-07, 9:44 pm
Sgt. Slaughter and Jim Duggan.... HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Molasses
07-05-07, 10:00 pm
What about all the controversy over Chris Benoit and his family's death, thats really tragic and I'm sorry cuz i loved the rabid wolverine

Cena is crazy, i decided that after watching him drop the FU on the big show...
and his rap albums not too too bad for a guy who wrestles

I miss the good ol days of the four horsemen and back in the day when mick foley was cactus jack, mankind and dude love, and changed for different matches

Roland
07-05-07, 11:31 pm
i would not go as far to say they are all on juice. Sure there will be some that are, just like with anything, but you still got to respect a lot of them.

Respect them for what, they do not catch my attention at alll really...

Shark
07-06-07, 4:06 am
Hey bro. No offence but how the hell can you actually say something like that in here?

The huge majority of us in this forum have to put up with comments like that every day. How can we expect people to not say that about us but then turn around and say it about other professionals. EVERY sport has bad apples. And those bad apples make people run around thinking that EVERYONE in that sport juices.

NickSP
07-06-07, 4:10 pm
Too bad? I know this talk isn't allowed so I'll just say this and be done with it.....bro there are so many guys out there that could and do juice and still aren't as impressive as a lot of those wrestlers. They still bust their ass and live a dedicated life just like we do.

The_Dude
07-06-07, 4:41 pm
You all are forgetting about the 4 Horsemen: Ric Flair, Arn and Ole Anderson, and Tully Blanchard. These mo'fos were the shiet

feelthepain12
07-06-07, 5:40 pm
Bigtime Stone Cold fan right here. Guy was awesome. Didn't give a damn what anyone thought of him and kicked some ass everytime he was in the ring.

D-Bomb
07-06-07, 5:51 pm
Juice is a personal choice as much as having a personal opinion about the stuff now guys, we regulate that kinda banter around here, so guess what shut up about it. The Talk about the juice is always the same shit and it gets tired and boring. so lets stick to the actual topic thread question/statement.

these guys are in WWE because they are the best of the very best, that is why it is what? forty or so human beings out of 6 billion crushing each others skulls and jumping and sprinting at 270+ lbs and 6.4...not 6 Billion doing that and Forty people watching them.

they are impressive, and I as any other young lad would undoubtedly have toyed with the thought of being a wrestler its a tradition of one testing their strength and alpha male mentality...on that screen you see the best athletic BEASTS available...

NATBB74
07-06-07, 6:31 pm
How about Mister X and Leaping Lanny Poffo?

mgmmaze
07-06-07, 8:19 pm
How about Mister X and Leaping Lanny Poffo?

Leapin Lanny Paffo, I know that guy Randy savage's brother. always did play kind of gay but good wrestler.

Joker-Roo
07-06-07, 9:10 pm
I use to just love x-pac, cept for that ***gy ass thing he did to people in the corner. Other than that. sweet wrestler!

Andru

Angst
07-06-07, 9:51 pm
I've been a huge wrestling fan for years, bought my first bodybuilding magazine 'cause Cena was on the cover, interestingly enough that's how I got into bodybuilding.
It's sad that some of the wrestlers die in their 40s, but then there are guys like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, and HHH whose been around for a while and still in good shape.
On top of all the reasons G listed, I'm sure its not easy to get slamed over and over again night after night.
By the way, check out HHH's book "Making the Game", he talks about how he overcame his quad injury, the importance of healthy eating, and how he benefitted from lifting weights. Great read, very motivating.

Armyof1
07-07-07, 2:37 am
brock lesnar was the most impressive in my view. The man was like a wall, and he could still move around fast as hell, and his strength was unreal. I'll always be a fan of The Rock however, his dialogues were just hilarious.

Lesnar is doing MMA now, and he ain't too shabby either. People forget that the dude was National/All-American in College. And I give him credit for the botched NFL deal as well. He made it up to the last round of cuts and he hadn't played "real" football since high school; that takes some serious talent.

Hunter03
07-07-07, 3:15 am
NOT all the Guys in WWE are Hardcore monsters, guys like Bryan kendrrick, Paul London, Matt Hardy etc are fucking assholes and they dont deserve 2 be in WWE

hjayss
07-07-07, 6:23 am
NOT all the Guys in WWE are Hardcore monsters, guys like Bryan kendrrick, Paul London, Matt Hardy etc are fucking assholes and they dont deserve 2 be in WWE

What happened bro why do you say that...I think paul london and his partner are the next midnight express..bringing back old school flying and crazy moves. I do not like the hardy boys thouogh so good call on that one lol...

NickSP
07-07-07, 9:07 am
I really hope that when you say "are assholes and don't deserve to be in the wwe" you mean that you've met them in person and they have bad attitudes, because if you're judging them by their roles for the show, well that's a little stupid....

Liftbig21
07-07-07, 9:40 am
These guys are some of the most impressive athletes on earth.There is no offseason,on top of getting the piss kicked out of them every night they still travel..train...diet..and still stay in phenominal shape.Look at Cena hes never touched gear in his life,and was a bodybuilder competed in the naturals..all his brothers are just as big as him so to try to pull the steroid card on them is ignorant.I love how one wrestler who thinks everyone knew just by watching him act on televison gets the roid card pulled on him for simply being mentally ill,But of course they gotta blame it on gear because its more intresting and easier to swallow when never reallly knowing what this guys personal struggles were.Yeah he did use and theres proof,But he could have been using for years now and if it was the gear then why didnt he do it 3 years ago?and why was there not one item broken in the house? why? because it wasnt rage.It was Intent,He simply had struggles and snapped and wanted his family to go with him.Its mentally disturbing and disgusting.That lifestyle is taxing on ones mind and body and sooner or later somethings gotta give,like G said between the pain pills and other substances who knows what could have happened,the truth will come out soon enough.

shockandawe
07-11-07, 1:11 am
this is a little off topic, but i have a question for whoever knows a lot about wrestling. did the wrestler bautista compete in this past mr olympia, because i saw issue of flex from last year that showed a picture of a guy named paco bautista that competed in the 06 olympia, he finished near last in the judging but it looked just like the wrestler. i just assumed it was him but wasnt sure

BamBam
07-11-07, 3:03 pm
this is a little off topic, but i have a question for whoever knows a lot about wrestling. did the wrestler bautista compete in this past mr olympia, because i saw issue of flex from last year that showed a picture of a guy named paco bautista that competed in the 06 olympia, he finished near last in the judging but it looked just like the wrestler. i just assumed it was him but wasnt sure

Nah bro...it wasnt Batista. I did e Google search on Paco Batista and he aint the same guy. The wrestler Batista's first name is Dave. He is sponsored by some new supp. company...I got to meet him at the Arnold and he is HUGE! I could see where the name might confuse ya...not that common....Hope that cleared the air.

dIdDy
07-12-07, 7:10 pm
I think MACHINE's writings are somewhat inspired by the incoherant ramblings of the Ultimate Warrior. Anybody remeber that guy? he was awesome.

and by no means am i doggin Machine...

BamBam
07-12-07, 7:50 pm
Ultimate Warriro kicked ass dude...he sprinted everywhere he went...to the ring, to the bathroom, in the bathroom...etc.

Anyone remember Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner...that dude was juiced out of his mind.

dIdDy
07-12-07, 8:03 pm
Ultimate Warriro kicked ass dude...he sprinted everywhere he went...to the ring, to the bathroom, in the bathroom...etc.

Anyone remember Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner...that dude was juiced out of his mind.

yeah BPP went from a normal looking wrestler guy to the poster child for roids in like a year. lol

mgmmaze
07-14-07, 10:31 pm

Ya i memeber the warrior but if you watch his dvd. And some of his matches he really as a pro wresetler wasnt that good. They said him sprinting to the ring lasted longer than some of his matches cause he really wasnt good. or about the sport he was just in it for the money, but hey why not i guess its good money. if you make it to the big time. But on anther subject anyone ever see hogan knows best where its seems like Hogan is defitnaly a father figure to these guys. In one episode Nick is in the ring and big show and Bautisita are messing around with him and Hogan comes out and both of those guys are like little kids. Sorry man we were just playing sorry. Its funny to see these big dude be like that just goes to show you the mad respect that man gets.

bovat
07-14-07, 10:34 pm

are you fuckin with me, do you know how athletic london and kendrick are, they deserve to be there. just because they aren't huge doenst mean shit.

bovat
07-14-07, 10:36 pm

no, it is someone else, his name is dave not paco, and there would have been so much hype for it from wwe, and he was on injury

mgmmaze
07-15-07, 7:08 pm
I know london from WCW these guys paid dues just cause you dont like their chartcter its not all that. And what most people have to remember we here are a brotherhood of iron they are pretty much the same Look at G here he is a big ass dude. I'm 6'2 and 210 no where near the width of G but we still have the same love of iron. So these guys have a love for the sport. And trust me to get to those big times you have to pay your dues not only in school which by the way have a cousin going to a school. and there is anther guy on here prowrestler who is training with a former pro. then you have the little legues these guys work with before they even get picked up. then if you get picked by the WWE they send you to Ohio valley wrestling which is more training before you get to the big legues. I read an article a long time ago that said everyone thinks they can just walk into the ring and wrestle. While most people would never think they can just walk up grab a bat and hit home run after home run with out any training. So there you guys same holds true. And about people being assholes hey it happnes every crew has assholes just the way of life. Peace bros

A50SNAKE
07-16-07, 8:50 am
hahha, i go wayyyy back in rastlin' too bro's...loved that stuff back in tha day...magnum TA...buck rock'n'roll zumov...ahhh, some favs there for sure...but hey, Big Poppa pump...largest arms in the world buddy... ;) ....but still, dude had serious size, just large and in charge...juice, eh...most likely...but people said that about HHH too, if you look at him as jean paul leveck (not sure on spelling), i think was his title in WCW, before he hit WWF...or E...as hunter hearst helmsly...he wasn't so big...they say he grew over night too...

and when you say they work 4 days a week...dude, i remember reading and listening to some of these guys from the 80s'...they would get like 3 days off a year...and i know flair said once, he worked 364 days a year, two or three years in a row before...fake or not...scripted or not...thats one crazy schedule you won't duplicated in any other sport...entertainment business, period...those guys are machines...no pun intended...and i have to give mad props...to those that deserve that is...

A50SNAKE
07-16-07, 8:54 am
and there is anther guy on here prowrestler who is training with a former pro.

oh ya, we have a pro wrestler on here, on the forvm...really...who please...love to find out if i know him or have ever seen him perform before...thanks.

Molasses
07-19-07, 3:43 pm
I watched raw this past monday and my heros back man,

HOOOOO!!!!!!
hacksaw jim duggan is back in the ring, he didn't wrestle but he backed up sandman, haha, its so american, my heart swelled with pride seeing jim duggan and sandman in the ring together.

mgmmaze
07-22-07, 5:18 pm
Who you got Cena or Lashley? This sunday

Dean
07-22-07, 5:51 pm
You wont to know who was the first to have the shape and size of a bodybuilder but move and do crazy shit in the ring was the one and only SUPERFLY Jimmy Sunka.

ldskenpo
07-22-07, 11:44 pm
i just read this whole thread and nobody mentioned the von ericks, or seeing jim duggan and ted dibiase tag team as the rat pack, or kamala when he was wrestling in vfw halls .
scott steiner is in tna now, their shows are not up to the standard of wwe, but i still try to catch it. dont do the ppv, though ( wwe or tna).

now a days I follow HHH, i think he is an entertainer, and after finishing a show with a bruised throat you gotta give him his due. he will be back, maybe not at the same tempo he was keeping but he will be back.
Robert

maddawg
07-23-07, 12:01 am
Hawk and Animal, the bush wackers, and the steiners

mgmmaze
08-12-07, 7:41 pm
hey guys Bobby Lasley is on the cover of flex and has a pretty intersting article.

rainwave
08-12-07, 8:54 pm
I'm here reppin' D-Generation X, in my opinion the greatest faction apart from the four horsemen. Coming in a close second is Evolution, man I love that theme song. However, I am Greek/Filipino and so is my man Batista... that's pretty tight to me... for those wondering, Batista is sponsored by Nutrabolics.

And if you're not down with that, I've got two words for ya...

Tork
08-12-07, 9:25 pm
Bro's, Bro's, How can yall forget Kurt Angle? I know, I know, not many people like his charactor, but the guy was definately one of the best in shape and real guys. He wrestled in the Olympics and everything. I respect the man, even though I never liked his charactor, but my all time favorite wrestlers have to be HHH, Rock, Austin...back in the day, those 3 were the ones to beat. I liked the Rock best when he was a heel, but HHH is Legendary. Wish Austin didn't leave though, be great if he comes back.

There is another yall forgot...who remembers the 1,2,3 Kid? That was like way back when I was just a small small youngen.

I think the most impressive wrestler today is Bautista, very impressive physic and well you can not beat the name ANIMAL!!! HOORAH

bovat
08-13-07, 12:23 am
Bro's, Bro's, How can yall forget Kurt Angle? I know, I know, not many people like his charactor, but the guy was definately one of the best in shape and real guys. He wrestled in the Olympics and everything. I respect the man, even though I never liked his charactor, but my all time favorite wrestlers have to be HHH, Rock, Austin...back in the day, those 3 were the ones to beat. I liked the Rock best when he was a heel, but HHH is Legendary. Wish Austin didn't leave though, be great if he comes back.

There is another yall forgot...who remembers the 1,2,3 Kid? That was like way back when I was just a small small youngen.

I think the most impressive wrestler today is Bautista, very impressive physic and well you can not beat the name ANIMAL!!! HOORAH

ya, austin is never coming back, i highly doubt that would happen, as for the game, he comes back summerslam babye. and the 123 kid is a joke, if you were to reminisce, why pick him.

now some impressive mofos, like angle, would have to be mark henry, cena, khali, def batista, lashly, hhh, nitro, masters, some strong ass men, and some impressive physiques.

widdlewade44
08-13-07, 12:36 am
I like today's stars too, but who remembers...

Ivan Putski, "Polish Power".

I was about 7 or 8 when I met him and shook his hand. He was awesome.

Kevin
widdlewade44

darkside64
08-13-07, 3:30 am
throwing the s card on anybody with a great physique is stupid. Anyone that actually has a physique knows how hard it is to build it. That being said wrestling is something that appeals to every american male. Hot chicks, extreme freaks, violence, arrogance. whats not to love about it. The problem is that often what we dont see is even worse. Not trying to put benoit in this, but I was shocked speechless when I found out what happened to him.

mgmmaze
08-13-07, 8:21 am

Kevin
widdlewade44

first wresler i would root for and it doesnt help that im Polish sometimes in the gym i joke around and say Polish Power before I lift

widdlewade44
08-13-07, 9:37 am
first wresler i would root for and it doesnt help that im Polish sometimes in the gym i joke around and say Polish Power before I lift

I was looking up Ivan specs last night prior to this post; I didn't realize he weighed in at almost 280lbs+. I also forgot that he was in the 1978 World's Strongest Man Competition.

That's neat that "Polish Power" lives on in your training. I'm sure Ivan would be proud.

Kevin
widdlewade44

mgmmaze
08-13-07, 9:03 pm
I also thought of putting a tat like that on my back then i didnt want to get a tat so oh well thanks im sure he would be proud haha peace off to put the polish hammer on someone

widdlewade44
08-13-07, 11:25 pm
I also thought of putting a tat like that on my back then i didnt want to get a tat so oh well thanks im sure he would be proud haha peace off to put the polish hammer on someone

Kevin
Sgt '88-93
USMC
widdlewade44

Cyrus The Virus
08-13-07, 11:31 pm

Kevin
widdlewade44

I rember seeing video of him when I was younger. But my favorite wrestler was Andre The Giant.

widdlewade44
08-13-07, 11:39 pm
I rember seeing video of him when I was younger. But my favorite wrestler was Andre The Giant.

Andre was awesome too. I've seen him in person; impressive man.

Kevin
widdlewade44

adidas
08-13-07, 11:43 pm

screw the juice, what about all the pain killers heroine, cocain and other illegal narcotics they do.

also iam more than sure that the above has more to do with there early deaths than the use of steroids alone.

mgmmaze
08-14-07, 1:01 pm
Kevin
Sgt '88-93
USMC
widdlewade44

damn right jarhead for almost 9 years now. i thought aboutt giong to the actual school in cali after my last deployment but im 27 now and my kness and shit are killing me i dont think i would be able to do it. so ill just keep to hitting the weights and dream on haha

widdlewade44
08-14-07, 1:05 pm
damn right jarhead for almost 9 years now. i thought aboutt giong to the actual school in cali after my last deployment but im 27 now and my kness and shit are killing me i dont think i would be able to do it. so ill just keep to hitting the weights and dream on haha

Cool bro. What's your MOS? I was a 6060, Flight Equipment. I was with HMM-365 out of New River, NC.

Our boy, focused (a fellow Henchmen), is down at PI right now and is scheduled to graduate from Parris Island later this month.

Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Dead(Lift)
08-14-07, 1:24 pm
I used to like Goldberg. Whatever happened to him? I know Kevin Nash went on to doing movies(Longest Yard, Grandma's Boy ect.)

ghost
08-14-07, 1:26 pm
I used to like Goldberg. Whatever happened to him? I know Kevin Nash went on to doing movies(Longest Yard, Grandma's Boy ect.)

if you paid any attention in The Longest Yard.......Goldberg was in that as well. he now is hosting a TV show on Spike, or USA..one of those two.

Dead(Lift)
08-14-07, 1:29 pm
if you paid any attention in The Longest Yard.......Goldberg was in that as well. he now is hosting a TV show on Spike, or USA..one of those two.

He was? Who was he?

ghost
08-14-07, 1:46 pm
He played with the Prisoners.

Dead(Lift)
08-14-07, 1:47 pm
He played with the Prisoners.

Oh yeah. I remember he was a linebacker or lineman right? I havent seen that movie in a while.

ghost
08-14-07, 1:52 pm
Correct. great movie...the original was much better.

Dead(Lift)
08-14-07, 1:56 pm
Correct. great movie...the original was much better.

The original?

ghost
08-14-07, 1:57 pm
Yes. the original was based in England. off of a prison Soccer team.

ghost
08-14-07, 1:57 pm
Yes. the original was based in England. off of a prison Soccer team.

and i believe it was called the green machine......ill look.

ghost
08-14-07, 2:00 pm
Check that.............Mean Machine...

here ya go for the link

http://imdb.com/title/tt0291341/

Dead(Lift)
08-14-07, 2:02 pm
Oh. Never heard of it. Adam Sandlers a great actor.

adidas
08-14-07, 7:15 pm
Check that.............Mean Machine...

here ya go for the link

http://imdb.com/title/tt0291341/

might wanna go a lil further back in time my friend than 2001. try 1974.

it was actually based off the original "Longest Yard" starring Burt Reynolds.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0071771/

ghost
08-14-07, 7:17 pm
might wanna go a lil further back in time my friend than 2001. try 1974.

it was actually based off the original "Longest Yard" starring Burt Reynolds.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0071771/

That is correct. my mistake. and an EXCELLENT movie at that.

adidas
08-14-07, 7:21 pm
That is correct. my mistake. and an EXCELLENT movie at that.

my IMDB powers are not too be F*cked with...LOL

ghost
08-14-07, 7:22 pm
my IMDB powers are not too be F*cked with...LOL

-shakes head............dork. LOL.

adidas
08-14-07, 7:32 pm
-shakes head............dork. LOL.

LOL, me and my wife are semi-movie dorks...so i take it as a compliment.

but now back to the discussion...ha ha ha

ghost
08-14-07, 7:40 pm
LOL, me and my wife are semi-movie dorks...so i take it as a compliment.

but now back to the discussion...ha ha ha

I am a movie nerd myself as well....i have WAY too many. i lost count last i tried.

mgmmaze
08-14-07, 9:23 pm
Cool bro. What's your MOS? I was a 6060, Flight Equipment. I was with HMM-365 out of New River, NC.

Our boy, focused (a fellow Henchmen), is down at PI right now and is scheduled to graduate from Parris Island later this month.

Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

you might know it as 2531 radio operator now its 0621 but still the same travel all over right now nice cali but off to the sand box again last time i was there i meet DDP he did a USO tour i would like it if Big G Disel would comeout haha just kidding but it would be cool to see some bodybuilders come out that would motovate me

mgmmaze
08-15-07, 4:35 pm
anther member of the WWE team died today Crush he was on demolision. or on his own as Kona Crush

Cyrus The Virus
08-19-07, 1:05 pm
anther member of the WWE team died today Crush he was on demolision. or on his own as Kona Crush

I believe it was crush, he was also with a tag team in WCW but I can't rember what they were called.

SDR
08-19-07, 1:53 pm
I believe it was crush, he was also with a tag team in WCW but I can't rember what they were called.

Kronik - with a guy who in the WWF was known as Adam Bomb, yet another wrestler dying this year under the age of 45.

mgmmaze
08-19-07, 2:20 pm
Kronik - with a guy who in the WWF was known as Adam Bomb, yet another wrestler dying this year under the age of 45.

for real atom bomb died that guys was intense i never really like crush. but i did hear ken shamrock on the radio on friday talking about his time in the WWE. he said these guys are super intense about wrestling its there life and he said some of the guys who start to get older will do whatever it takes to stay at the top and that plus being on the road 300 plus days a year takes its toll on you.

bobbymart
08-19-07, 4:29 pm
everyone forgot to mention bret the hitman heart the best technical wrestler ever the heart foundation with jim the anvil come on guys...

bovat
08-19-07, 6:36 pm
everyone forgot to mention bret the hitman heart the best technical wrestler ever the heart foundation with jim the anvil come on guys...

have you ever went back and watched matches with him from the 90's, hes nothing spectacular, actually ive never liked him, i think hes highly overated. but we tend to praise guys we watched when we were younger, if you think about it now, they weren't that good. for instance, hogan, andre, the king, jake roberts, even austin, some of the biggest names, couldn't wrestle for shit.

MassMonster
08-19-07, 7:17 pm
its for show dude angle was a real wrestler .... but they made him act like a prick .... my buddy is goin into the bussiness and they want to give him a kelso type character.... stupid shit they make um go through

A50SNAKE
08-20-07, 10:53 am
for real atom bomb died that guys was intense i never really like crush. but i did hear ken shamrock on the radio on friday talking about his time in the WWE. he said these guys are super intense about wrestling its there life and he said some of the guys who start to get older will do whatever it takes to stay at the top and that plus being on the road 300 plus days a year takes its toll on you.

as far as i know it was not Atom bomb, AKA Bryan Clark...it was Brain Adams AKA Crush or Kona Crush...atom bomb is still kickin i believe...another sad day...yes indeed...

mgmmaze
08-20-07, 3:09 pm
as far as i know it was not Atom bomb, AKA Bryan Clark...it was Brain Adams AKA Crush or Kona Crush...atom bomb is still kickin i believe...another sad day...yes indeed...

oh i knew Kona Crush but someone else said atom bomb dided that was like what i havent heard that oh well watching me some raw tonight.

ned
08-20-07, 3:43 pm
I heard cena on howard stern and he was ademant that he had never juiced. I know most of them do use the stuff, but have you ever entertained the thought that some of them might just be animals? I look at cena and think that it is possible he is clean.

bobbymart
08-21-07, 6:25 pm
not talented? the hitman?..

come on the hit man was extremely talented his dad ran one of the toughest most technical training camp for wrestlers in the world in canada benoit and owenas well as bret and tones of others trained there and every one said that is was excrutiatingly hard he was not high flying or anything like that but had amazing ground skills holds and submissions i guess if you want high flying and crazy exciting then no he wase not talented in those areas but exciting to many purley based on skill ---sory about punctuation in a hurry

bovat
08-21-07, 6:36 pm
not talented? the hitman?..

come on the hit man was extremely talented his dad ran one of the toughest most technical training camp for wrestlers in the world in canada benoit and owenas well as bret and tones of others trained there and every one said that is was excrutiatingly hard he was not high flying or anything like that but had amazing ground skills holds and submissions i guess if you want high flying and crazy exciting then no he wase not talented in those areas but exciting to many purley based on skill ---sory about punctuation in a hurry

ya ive heard it before, ive been into wrestling since i was 6, ive just been bored and unimpressed watching him. its kinda like how they say cena sucks and cant wrestle, when he can F-U like over 500 pounds and has been at the top for so long. But apparently, hes not worthy to many fans. just my oppinion, i could care less about hart, especially after watching his dvd, ya that was mind blowing. especially his great mic skills. and what does his famous training have to do, make him really good at ground skill is pointles, its boring, and fake anyways so you don't need the skill to be able to reverse a move, they will let you reverse it on them.

YoungN'Hungry
08-21-07, 6:48 pm
Cena and orton are animals.....My football coach used to be a wrestler and he would train with Cena for like an hour just doin forearm work...His forearms are as big as Wraths.....and Orton is the nicest guy of all time that trains his ass off

adidas
08-21-07, 6:55 pm
I heard cena on howard stern and he was ademant that he had never juiced. I know most of them do use the stuff, but have you ever entertained the thought that some of them might just be animals? I look at cena and think that it is possible he is clean.

Cena = not natural.

i remember when he 1st came onto the WWF scene, he was half the size he is now.

unless he is using the same supplements Barry Bonds is, he's no more natural than Ronnie Coleman is.

bobbymart
08-21-07, 9:04 pm
ya ive heard it before, ive been into wrestling since i was 6, ive just been bored and unimpressed watching him. its kinda like how they say cena sucks and cant wrestle, when he can F-U like over 500 pounds and has been at the top for so long. But apparently, hes not worthy to many fans. just my oppinion, i could care less about hart, especially after watching his dvd, ya that was mind blowing. especially his great mic skills. and what does his famous training have to do, make him really good at ground skill is pointles, its boring, and fake anyways so you don't need the skill to be able to reverse a move, they will let you reverse it on them.

i agree that it is fake and sometimes boring but if you'r saying that about the hitman "you don't need skill to be able to do a reverse move,they will let you reverse it on them" you have to say that about every one in pro wresteling it's all fake the hitman has his thing just like sting had his rick flair had his i guess what im saying is it's all up to what entertains you as an idividual....

bovat
08-21-07, 10:50 pm
i agree that it is fake and sometimes boring but if you'r saying that about the hitman "you don't need skill to be able to do a reverse move,they will let you reverse it on them" you have to say that about every one in pro wresteling it's all fake the hitman has his thing just like sting had his rick flair had his i guess what im saying is it's all up to what entertains you as an idividual....

ahh, flair, sting, these are the guys i don't like. i do like flair, when he was a manager of hhh in evolution, funny guy. this type of wrestling i do find boring, i like the cruiserweights, and the powerhouses

Dingo
08-22-07, 12:14 am

biggest and best of the bunch has gotta be undertaker, whats he now 14 and 0 at wrestlemania? longest running career/gimmick in the wwe!
hes gettin up there in age, but still holdin it better than flair/hogan.

karthik
08-30-07, 3:13 pm
Everyone keeps talking about the great physique guys of wrestling, I am going to mention the freaks of nature who don't resemble a normal human being. How about Paul Wight aka. The Big Show or Giant in WCW, Kane, Mark Henry, or the late Andre the Giant.

The Big Show is 7'2 500 pounds, and is agile as a cat for his size, and is freakishly strong, he flipped over a car like a pancake, lifted 300 pound men with one arm, and did things only he could such as dismantling a steel barrier, etc.

Of course, politics in WWE prevented him from being as legendary in WWE as Andre the Giant (Vince never really pushed anyone from the rival organization WCW) but nevertheless he was truly feared in the ring, and often had to fake how he hit someone in the ring, so that his opponent wouldn't be hurt. Kurt Angle a former Olympic Gold Medalist in Wrestling himself said that if there was one person whom he could not beat in a real fight in the WWE it is the BIG SHOW, nuff said.

bobbymart
08-31-07, 7:21 pm
ahh, flair, sting, these are the guys i don't like. i do like flair, when he was a manager of hhh in evolution, funny guy. this type of wrestling i do find boring, i like the cruiserweights, and the powerhouses

Yeah flair was the shit in the 4 horsemen funny ass dude always falin on his face his style was original him and arn anderson were always fun to watch see i like the oldschool late 80's to mid 90's wcw the best with the wolfpack and the nwo hall and nash were bad ass, hall was razor ramone first he was even bad then sting sucked when he came back with the long hair and messed up face paint he was better with the blonde spikey hair back in the day. and i liked when mysterio and conana were in their little crew together.

hjayss
09-01-07, 6:23 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv3aYQ1ICl8

dtrain
09-04-07, 7:11 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv3aYQ1ICl8

Check this out is this bautista...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKUPezjr6xc

hjayss
09-06-07, 4:34 am
Check this out is this bautista...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKUPezjr6xc
But naw that is not him..the dude is an animal though...

mgmmaze
09-14-07, 8:20 am
have any of you guys heard about the scandal in wwe now they suspended 10 wrestlers for buying shit from online pharmacies. they wont disclose the names but if you look on wikipidea it pretty much tells you.

The_Dude
09-14-07, 8:31 am
have any of you guys heard about the scandal in wwe now they suspended 10 wrestlers for buying shit from online pharmacies. they wont disclose the names but if you look on wikipidea it pretty much tells you.

Yea. I have not read that yet but isn't it funny how Mr. Kennedy, Kennedy, is currently suspended? I had to throw that extra kennedy in there for shits and giggles..hehehe

SDR
09-14-07, 10:20 am
funnily enough Umaga got suspended for this too, and Funaki as well !

It is good to see that the company are enforcing the rules and what not.

mgmmaze
09-14-07, 9:08 pm
yup but my wife told me she seen a story on Chris Benoit it wasnt all the chemicals in his body that mad him insane they said it was so many concussions to one part of his brain made him aggrsive and all that.

mgmmaze
09-15-07, 9:41 am
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070914/ap_on_re_us/wrestler_death

depratercm
09-16-07, 2:17 pm
Yeah, had my wife go get me John Cena autograph when I down with a broken foot . . . line was over 3 hrs long. This was at Fort Hood.

John Cena was only suppose to be there for 4 hrs signing autograph. When it was time for him to go . . . he and and his crew decided to stay and sign until everyone in line got their autograph. Cena and his crew were signing their new CD.

My wife use to be a big Ray Mysterio fan, now she hooked on John Cena all the way.

Yeah I remember when Cena first entered the WWE... everyone hated him . . . now everyone can't get enough of him. Same went for the ROCK when he first got to the WWE, him and Stone Cold were always going at it.

Pizzalamp
09-16-07, 8:55 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIK_pxjfcmU

Pizzalamp
09-16-07, 9:06 pm
Boogeyman is huge as hell geez-
he was in transporter 2 as the swat officer who was at the door and said who the fuck are you

mgmmaze
09-18-07, 12:11 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIK_pxjfcmU

damn good find on that one

mgmmaze
09-29-07, 5:41 pm
Has anyone seen on the news the big steriod bust that happned on monday some news stations said that they had names from NFL MLB and more wrestler. So who know whats going to happen and If anyone out there was a Chris Benoit fan. In the MD with Victor on the cover they have a couple of stories about him in there.

Pizzalamp
09-29-07, 8:54 pm
yeah i heard about it
shame bout benoit

Medford
09-30-07, 11:25 am
that bust was huge. surprized it was a big story only for that day then it faded quick

mgmmaze
09-30-07, 3:14 pm
that bust was huge. surprized it was a big story only for that day then it faded quick

No kidding something like that i thought the media would be all over that for days but it just goes to show you that it does not pull ratings so they go to something else that does. Maybe America just didnt care enough about the story im sure most people are just tired of hearing about juice on tv. i know i am since they just keep using to get a quick rating and bam its not heard about again untill they need some quick thing to report on. Or thats just my opinion.

Pizzalamp
10-02-07, 11:07 pm
cena just tore his pec-theyre saying hell be out for months

mgmmaze
10-02-07, 11:12 pm
Damn Son thats sick. or maybe he is one of those that the bust earlier this week had turned up some names who knows i mean ya the injuries are real in this sport but somtimes i think that is how they get time off or what not

willyj
10-02-07, 11:20 pm
anyone ever seen brock lesnar or watched any of his matches? athletic as hell

hjayss
10-03-07, 1:47 am
anyone ever seen brock lesnar or watched any of his matches? athletic as hell
The dude was a great college athlete..football wrestling the whole nine got caught up and now he is in mma..One of my favorites..

mgmmaze
10-15-07, 9:35 pm
Big Bautista is the new heavyweight champ he was on the cover of flex or was its muscle and fitness a while back. Big dude!

Pizzalamp
10-15-07, 9:51 pm
yeah hes a giant
boogeyman is a beast too

bobbymart
10-16-07, 12:36 pm
Any of you seen the southpark episode about juice??

mgmmaze
10-21-07, 2:06 pm
nah havent seen that one episode and now the bring back shawn michaels my god its time for that guy to go they got enough young blood around. I mean im sure he loves the sport but dude just stop before you bite the bullet

Pizzalamp
10-22-07, 2:12 pm
yeah i agree do we really need him back ughhh and i dunno if its just me but he didnt look to good when he came bak
bad enough they let cena have the title for that long now this crap
i really like randy orton-wish they let him have his glory
and can we please get rid of cody rhodes??

rogan181
10-24-07, 8:16 pm
this reminds me of when i did high school wrestlign and my grandpa came up to me talkign about WWE on tv telling me how much he liked it and wants to come see one my matches, hahah he htought high shcool wrestlign was the same as that, but the fact that he watcehs WWE and told me the times of all of it everyweek was hilarious, at 85 he knows this shit

LegendKillerJosh
10-24-07, 10:21 pm
The dude was a great college athlete..football wrestling the whole nine got caught up and now he is in mma..One of my favorites..

If you haven't seen the Brock Lesnar DVD "Here Come's the Pain" I think it's called, rent it or buy it. It's awesome. I really don't think he juices because it shows him growing up and he just got a little bigger each year until he was almost 300 pounds.

mgmmaze
10-25-07, 7:50 pm
i dont know how true this is but suppodly rumored dana white signed brock lesnar to the ufc.

SDR
10-26-07, 3:13 am
IT IS True........The beast, Brock is with the UFC, fighting in Feb.

This is BIG NEWS for MMA!

mgmmaze
10-28-07, 11:16 pm
Cyber sunday came and went and somewhat percitable. Randy orton wins by DQ, Bauista wins over the Undertaker i dont think they are going to make him the champ he comes and goes alot latley probably because of age or whatever. Well anyway thats that and John Cena is on the shelf for 7 months to a year

Lewy23
10-29-07, 11:44 am
lol talk about a young, cheezy and pre-WWE John Cena..check this shit out..I about cracked up at work when I watched this!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oM6_oixXUA4

mgmmaze
11-06-07, 2:20 pm
that shit is funny

mgmmaze
11-14-07, 5:59 pm
they are coming out with a john cena 3 disk dvd soon sweet and did anyone see how cnn made him look like he was takin shit but then if you go on youtube the whole interview was like 4 min and they editited the shit out of it

Pizzalamp
11-17-07, 11:12 pm
they are coming out with a john cena 3 disk dvd soon sweet and did anyone see how cnn made him look like he was takin shit but then if you go on youtube the whole interview was like 4 min and they editited the shit out of it

yeah it was pretty crazy how they did that
im wondering if hell be able to keep his size during his injury rehab time off

mgmmaze
11-17-07, 11:24 pm
yeah it was pretty crazy how they did that
im wondering if hell be able to keep his size during his injury rehab time off

i just seen a rehab video of him he still looked pretty big and he was using like a 5 pound dumbell to do excerices they said in about a month he will be able to lift normal again so the guy is a warrior in the gym but most of those guys are.

Pizzalamp
11-17-07, 11:25 pm
i just seen a rehab video of him he still looked pretty big and he was using like a 5 pound dumbell to do excerices they said in about a month he will be able to lift normal again so the guy is a warrior in the gym but most of those guys are.

yeah i saw that too

mgmmaze
11-30-07, 11:41 pm
Break the walls down chris jerico is back and man they needed a good talker since cena left and orton isnt that great at talking anyway

mchik
12-01-07, 9:50 pm
being a girl you might be shocked that I like pro wrestling and watch is just about every week when I get off from work. I really like Beth Phoenix. I think her physique is awesome. No doubt she could do bb'ing.

ChandlerXJ
12-01-07, 9:51 pm
anyone know the wrestler who did a brief stint in the WWE recently, named "The Promise"

Antonio "The Promise" Thomas? Anyone?

mgmmaze
12-04-07, 8:04 am
being a girl you might be shocked that I like pro wrestling and watch is just about every week when I get off from work. I really like Beth Phoenix. I think her physique is awesome. No doubt she could do bb'ing.

hell yea she is a beast and hot also i have noticed mickey james as gotten a little skinner she used to have some thick thighs not so much anymore

mgmmaze
12-04-07, 8:06 am
anyone know the wrestler who did a brief stint in the WWE recently, named "The Promise"

Antonio "The Promise" Thomas? Anyone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Thomas

mchik
12-04-07, 10:04 am
hell yea she is a beast and hot also i have noticed mickey james as gotten a little skinner she used to have some thick thighs not so much anymore

Yeah, you'd think that most of their female "athletes" would look more like Beth, Victoria, or even the retired Trish Stratus. IMO, Maria is waaayyy too skinny. They should all go work out w/ Beth.

mgmmaze
12-06-07, 4:08 pm
Yeah, you'd think that most of their female "athletes" would look more like Beth, Victoria, or even the retired Trish Stratus. IMO, Maria is waaayyy too skinny. They should all go work out w/ Beth.

agree with that

shortstack
12-12-07, 1:11 pm
I ran into a bunch of those guys is Hawaii last year when I was on my honeymoon. Said hi to Orton but he was kind of stuck up. Then I walked by mysterio and my wife says hey that's rey. I didn't even recognize him for some reason my head was iin the clouds. Anyway he was really cool and took a picture with me .

mgmmaze
12-17-07, 10:50 pm
ya some of those guys take their character to damn serious i heard paul orndorff for all you old school cats my friends dad said he was a total dick to him also.

mgmmaze
01-05-08, 7:41 pm
did anyone see the suport the troops wwe that was tight i wish they would come to Marine bases sometimes

Pizzalamp
01-07-08, 11:48 am
did anyone see the suport the troops wwe that was tight i wish they would come to Marine bases sometimes

i saw bits of it

usmc!!! semper fi!!

norrim1
01-07-08, 12:00 pm
IT IS True........The beast, Brock is with the UFC, fighting in Feb.

This is BIG NEWS for MMA!

Brock Lesnar trains at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy. He also works out at the place we are holding our second ABC gathering. Hopefully we run into him!

Pizzalamp
01-07-08, 12:02 pm
Brock Lesnar trains at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy. He also works out at the place we are holding our second ABC gathering. Hopefully we run into him!

my friend met him years and years ago at an autogrpah signing
he asked him how much do u deadlift and he said "a lot bro trust me"

norrim1
01-07-08, 12:07 pm
my friend met him years and years ago at an autogrpah signing
he asked him how much do u deadlift and he said "a lot bro trust me"

Haha...Yeah, I met him too once at a freestyle wrestling match when he was with the Gophers. We mustered up the courage to talk to him. He was pretty nice to us and we all asked him how he got so big! From what I hear he can raw bench over 500 pounds.

mgmmaze
01-26-08, 12:46 pm
can anyone fill me in on whats going on in wrestling since im deployed and i cant even check the website anymore they blocked it i swear they block everything over here. except this i swear maybe if they get the idea we all want to get big damn they might block this site also well guys thanks peace

Angst
01-26-08, 1:03 pm
can anyone fill me in on whats going on in wrestling since im deployed and i cant even check the website anymore they blocked it i swear they block everything over here. except this i swear maybe if they get the idea we all want to get big damn they might block this site also well guys thanks peace

Well the Royal Rumble is tomorrow and Jeff Hardy is wrestling for the WWE title, I hope he wins.

Cyrus The Virus
01-30-08, 12:54 pm

John Cenea won the Royal Rumble on Sunday. He was the last one to enter(he threw Triple H over the ropes). He is going to face Randy Orton for the belt at No Way Out. Edge is the champ over on Smackdown.

Brutus_515
01-30-08, 2:21 pm
In case anybody didnt know Bobby Lashley is out of the WWE and is not returning...

Rexor91
01-30-08, 2:41 pm
In case anybody didnt know Bobby Lashley is out of the WWE and is not returning...

Why? He get hurt or what? When did this go down? What's he gonna be doing? lol

Brutus_515
01-30-08, 5:16 pm
Why? He get hurt or what? When did this go down? What's he gonna be doing? lol

he was comming back from an injury...he just released a statement..google it

mgmmaze
02-21-08, 10:45 pm
big show came back and is going to challenge floyd maywheather wow. talk about a move to save boxing from ineveitble death.

mgmmaze
03-14-08, 11:43 pm
i just got my ladder match dvd that is the bomb some crazy mofos in there. well guys im out peace

Cstlfx
03-14-08, 11:47 pm
big show came back and is going to challenge floyd maywheather wow. talk about a move to save boxing from ineveitble death.

Can you say Rocky III? Haha, its like Hulk Hogan vs rocky balboa.

dyskee
03-15-08, 9:12 am
Can you say Rocky III? Haha, its like Hulk Hogan vs rocky balboa.

u had me laughing all over my place lol

krypto
03-15-08, 3:12 pm
ever since I really got serious and educated about bodybuilding, I could never figure out how the wrestlers got bigger yet stayed lean.

BrotherInArms
03-20-08, 1:20 pm
They're built mostly in labs, not gyms. Can you say Eddie Guerrero?

callme47
03-20-08, 1:33 pm
yeah these guys are animals

prowrestler
03-20-08, 3:42 pm
oh ya, we have a pro wrestler on here, on the forvm...really...who please...love to find out if i know him or have ever seen him perform before...thanks.

i think this thread is kinda dead, but ya as my name say i am the pro wrestler of animalpak.coms forvm.

i train with jacques rougeau in montreal canada. Tiny from here got some conections for me later in life to WWE eh Tiny!!!

mgmmaze
03-25-08, 11:33 pm
this tread will never die haha
well guys wrestlemaina is coming up sweet

Pizzalamp
03-25-08, 11:37 pm
this tread will never die haha
well guys wrestlemaina is coming up sweet

i watched raw last night-in havent in a while
damn orton last size
triple h lost size
cena looks a bit smaller too

lespaul59
03-26-08, 12:18 am
Any body here read Triple H's book The Guide To Making The Game(I think thats right)? I really liked it myself, a lot of the stuff I already know about, but I did pick up a few tips. I was a little dissapointed Batista didn't really go into detail about his training in his book. He touches on it but nothing that really like routines or anything like that. Also you guys need to check out John Cena's new dvd My Life, it shows some of Cena's training and his is impresive. I mean it's not like watching a bodybuilding dvd, but the guy is strong.

scals
03-26-08, 11:47 am
I actually got a call last week about working for the WWE. No not in the ring, unfortunately, but in the corporate office. Maybe one day I'll step inside. But still I'm pumped if this works out for me.

PowerBuilder
03-26-08, 2:06 pm
i dont get why you guys are saying there such impressive athletes .... i think football players nd like ufc fighters are way more impressive than an acting wrestler.... yea there big and strong but half the guys on here could do what they do its not a big deal..... not half the guys on here could ufc ... or be a professional football player... even rock nd goldberg couldnt cut it as pro athletes

SQUAT or DIE!
03-26-08, 2:12 pm
i dont really watch wrestling but i stopped on it a few days ago and mayweather is gonna fight who again? cause the size difference is amazing.. and mayweather got thrown into some other wrestlers, thought that was cool.. but what was that whole thing about, i may just watch it cause itll be funny..

SQUAT or DIE!
03-26-08, 2:14 pm
i dont get why you guys are saying there such impressive athletes .... i think football players nd like ufc fighters are way more impressive than an acting wrestler.... yea there big and strong but half the guys on here could do what they do its not a big deal..... not half the guys on here could ufc ... or be a professional football player... even rock nd goldberg couldnt cut it as pro athletes

uhh the rock got injured and couldnt play anymore, as far as i know.. im not trying to prove you wrong or anything i thought thats why he stopped playin ball... but either way wasnt he behind like warren sapp or somethin back in the day?

prowrestler
03-26-08, 5:19 pm
I actually got a call last week about working for the WWE. No not in the ring, unfortunately, but in the corporate office. Maybe one day I'll step inside. But still I'm pumped if this works out for me.

awsome man, tell them another animalpak brother is headed their way soon!

prowrestler
03-26-08, 5:20 pm
uhh the rock got injured and couldnt play anymore, as far as i know.. im not trying to prove you wrong or anything i thought thats why he stopped playin ball... but either way wasnt he behind like warren sapp or somethin back in the day?

the rock got turned down from the calgary CFL team before going to WWE.

SQUAT or DIE!
03-26-08, 5:40 pm
the rock got turned down from the calgary CFL team before going to WWE.

WOOOOW!!!!!! canadian football turned down the rock? no offense to canadian football... apparently he wasnt as good as i heard he was, i thought he played for miami in college? oh well i think hes better off in wwe, far more entertaining to watch him..

Deaner488
03-26-08, 5:45 pm
the rock was a starter at miami i believe, then he got hurt and was never really the same. Im not saying that they are as talented as pro athletes by any means.They do put their body through hell for 90% of the year so you have to give it up to them for that.

smb
03-26-08, 5:55 pm
either way the guy is doing pretty damn good. hes in better shape than 95 % of the population. and hes big, hes has millions of dollars from movie deals, and probally bangs lots of hot chicks. all in all i would say he did ok.

SQUAT or DIE!
03-26-08, 6:38 pm
yeah i would agree... cant complain about makin millions and bein in damn good shape..

Pizzalamp
03-26-08, 6:47 pm
Any body here read Triple H's book The Guide To Making The Game(I think thats right)? I really liked it myself, a lot of the stuff I already know about, but I did pick up a few tips. I was a little dissapointed Batista didn't really go into detail about his training in his book. He touches on it but nothing that really like routines or anything like that. Also you guys need to check out John Cena's new dvd My Life, it shows some of Cena's training and his is impresive. I mean it's not like watching a bodybuilding dvd, but the guy is strong.

i love his book-i read it all the time

cenas dvd is cool-good training shots

ChandlerXJ
03-26-08, 6:51 pm
There's a former pro wrestler, who had a brief stint in the WWE a few years back... Antonio Thomas "The Promise" he was half of the heartbreak duo tag team thing... he trains at my gym, my former trainer is good friends with him, we're all set to hang out this weekend I think ... should be interesting seeing a BB, a pro wrestler, a professional drummer (trainers roommate) and a trainer get together and shoot the shit... haha

SQUAT or DIE!
03-26-08, 6:57 pm
There's a former pro wrestler, who had a brief stint in the WWE a few years back... Antonio Thomas "The Promise" he was half of the heartbreak duo tag team thing... he trains at my gym, my former trainer is good friends with him, we're all set to hang out this weekend I think ... should be interesting seeing a BB, a pro wrestler, a professional drummer (trainers roommate) and a trainer get together and shoot the shit... haha

oh i want to hear about this!

prowrestler
03-26-08, 9:36 pm
WOOOOW!!!!!! canadian football turned down the rock? no offense to canadian football... apparently he wasnt as good as i heard he was, i thought he played for miami in college? oh well i think hes better off in wwe, far more entertaining to watch him..

ya, they turned him down right when WWE asked for him. good move rockie!!!

best wrestler since hogan in my mind! triple h too, they are tied yet bring different qualities to sports entertainment.

mgmmaze
03-26-08, 11:52 pm
oh crap i cant wait to see wrestlmaina wow they have it on afn out here its got like 8 channels but oh well i get to watch sports so its all good

mgmmaze
03-28-08, 12:11 am
really who is taking this big show match seriouly we all know one punch would kill mayweather for real one punch maybe 2 and it would be like drago and apllo creed in rocky 4 oh well just my opinon and ric flair come on now shawn michaels is over and done. well brothers im out for now peace

Cstlfx
03-28-08, 12:21 pm
I've been catching up with everything. Its really tough to watch WWE anymore because they have story arcs throughout all three or four of their programs (Raw, Smackdown, ECW), so I just end up watching TNA. But it seems that everyone has lost a lot of size. I think they're starting to revert back to the way things used to be. Hopefully once they lose enough size they'll get some better actors in.

I think TNA is doing a lot better. The acting may not be top notch, but for some reason I just like it more. It seems to be a little bit more fun.

LegendKillerJosh
03-28-08, 1:50 pm
i love his book-i read it all the time

cenas dvd is cool-good training shots

I have "Making the Game." I like it. The biography stuff is cooler than his actual training routine, but there were some good diet tips, especially about eating on the road. I love that part about eatin on the road. You ever try "The Triple H Burn?" That seems like a pretty good intensity technique.

LWSniper14
03-31-08, 3:15 pm
Triple H's book is awesome. I seriously read it at least once a week. It's packed with information and motivation.

Greg

prowrestler
03-31-08, 4:26 pm
I have "Making the Game." I like it. The biography stuff is cooler than his actual training routine, but there were some good diet tips, especially about eating on the road. I love that part about eatin on the road. You ever try "The Triple H Burn?" That seems like a pretty good intensity technique.

the fuck is the "triple h burn"? sounds cool.

wedge
03-31-08, 5:38 pm
I've leafed through Triple H's weight training book. For some reason never really felt like buying it. I give credit to him and Cena though. They both, according to multiple reports I've read, bust their butts in the gym.

And Pro......how is your wrestling journey going? Best of luck man.

mallard75
03-31-08, 6:42 pm
the fuck is the "triple h burn"? sounds cool.

its a drop set he used when he was rehabing his quad. on the leg press you do 15 reps then hold it at the top for 15 seconds, then 12 reps and hold it for 12 seconds then 10 reps and hold it for 10 seconds,then 7,6,5,4,3,2,1.

mgmmaze
04-01-08, 11:44 pm
so since im in iraq i get wrestling a few days after the fact well i got to see most of wrestlmaina i left after the john cena triple h match cause it was 11 at night here so i didnt get to see the undertaker-edge match or the maywather fight. well guys if you could fill me in thanks

wedge
04-02-08, 4:25 pm
so since im in iraq i get wrestling a few days after the fact well i got to see most of wrestlmaina i left after the john cena triple h match cause it was 11 at night here so i didnt get to see the undertaker-edge match or the maywather fight. well guys if you could fill me in thanks

Glad to help you out bro....stay safe.

Taker beat Edge to keep his streak alive. About a half hour brawl. Great match with Taker taking by a triangle choke submission.
Maryweather beat show, following several chair shots and a legit looking shot on the chin with brass knuckles. The match was better than I had thought it would be and that seems to be the general consensus around the web.

mgmmaze
04-03-08, 1:07 pm
thanks man that shit is tight good looking out i heard about the punch to big show i heard that shit was a real punch well thanks for the 411 guys and ric flair is retired crazy to say that been watching that guys since i was born wow well thanks for the updats bros peace

mgmmaze
04-10-08, 1:15 pm
travling right now cant wait to get back and watch some wrestling yay cant watch it while i travel

SDR
04-10-08, 3:39 pm
I headed out for Wrestlemania just 2 weeks ago, had awesome seats, front row on the aisle, what a show it was.....

Got to meet alot of wwe folks including John Cena who is cool as hell in the flesh , and a lot of other TNA wrestlers - im sure some of you know Big Hernandez? the dude is 300 pounds and does suicide top rope dives etc very athletic for his size.

mgmmaze
04-18-08, 1:05 pm
back at homebase soi can watch some tv yay back to wrestling sweet

Nihility
04-18-08, 1:20 pm
Lesnar is doing MMA now, and he ain't too shabby either. People forget that the dude was National/All-American in College. And I give him credit for the botched NFL deal as well. He made it up to the last round of cuts and he hadn't played "real" football since high school; that takes some serious talent.

ya if he keeps his mentality and keeps training MMA, he'll be a BEAST in the coming years. hes a physical freak and a sports talent in so many ways

mgmmaze
04-22-08, 12:07 am
so i get to watch my sports entertainment again well they need to stop this edge and viki gurreo angle it is garbage and so is edge competeing for the title ill give him props he is a bad mofo when it comes to TLC matches but he doesnt talk that well he doesnt have the best overall package, i think he would be good for the USA title but not the championship well that is just my opionon

mgmmaze
04-26-08, 12:08 am
hey guys backlash is on the weekend i think its time for triple H to take the title again he hasnt been champ for a minute oh well what do you guys think, or they might let Randy Orton stay champ for a min i think Cena has some time before he is champ again and there is no way Edge is even in the running to be the heavyweight champ he has his purpose on the TLC matches but champ no way maybe USA thats about it well what do you brothers thing peace

Pizzalamp
04-26-08, 12:14 am
hey guys backlash is on the weekend i think its time for triple H to take the title again he hasnt been champ for a minute oh well what do you guys think, or they might let Randy Orton stay champ for a min i think Cena has some time before he is champ again and there is no way Edge is even in the running to be the heavyweight champ he has his purpose on the TLC matches but champ no way maybe USA thats about it well what do you brothers thing peace

im hoping orton retains the title

mgmmaze
04-26-08, 3:05 pm
im not a fan of orton but he is doing good as the champ right now but like i said i think it will be Triple H's time. hmm should be intersting though and the Hell with Edge boo whoo. i hate that guy. thats just my words. peace

SDR
04-26-08, 3:32 pm
Orton'll win somehow, very boring champion, but gotta love that RKO that comes outta nowhere. Trips will have the belt again by summerslam

mgmmaze
04-26-08, 3:35 pm
Orton'll win somehow, very boring champion, but gotta love that RKO that comes outta nowhere. Trips will have the belt again by summerslam

that is true boring guy john cena can talk and so can triple h orton isnt that good anyway

bovat
04-26-08, 7:00 pm
id be down with triple h being champ

so true on Orton being boring, i think he should be in a multi-person storyline to help him out, because i do like him...sorta....and he cant hold his own imo.

I dont want cena in the running just yet, i want him to be in a fun storyline, not one chasing the title and stuff.

Edge is a bitch, not as good as he used to be back in the day, i dont want to see any of him, he should just leave.

prowrestler
04-26-08, 9:45 pm
orton will retain unless new promos get underway, triple h and cena for the belt is set for summerslam.

cena is doing WWE films now and is on a reduced schedule. he wont be getting the title any time soon. also, they'd wanna build up some positive babyface tension towards cenas gimmick. its not good when the crowd is booing a top babyface.WWE creative and john cena need to find a way to re connect with the fans on backing up cena and supporting him.

mgmmaze
04-27-08, 11:50 pm
orton will retain unless new promos get underway, triple h and cena for the belt is set for summerslam.

cena is doing WWE films now and is on a reduced schedule. he wont be getting the title any time soon. also, they'd wanna build up some positive babyface tension towards cenas gimmick. its not good when the crowd is booing a top babyface.WWE creative and john cena need to find a way to re connect with the fans on backing up cena and supporting him.

that is some good insight ya got there didnt think of it that way. im sure they will find a way to push him again they always do find a way. well started to watch beyond the mat again if ya never see it check it out peace

prowrestler
04-28-08, 10:18 am
that is some good insight ya got there didnt think of it that way. im sure they will find a way to push him again they always do find a way. well started to watch beyond the mat again if ya never see it check it out peace

WWE is pushing HHH from now i guess. he won last night and is the new champ. orton will challenge him most lickley and lose and sorta fade away. it will set up cenas full time return match at summerslam.

good thing ortons streak is up. i agree is a boring champion. better as a #1 contender.

Brutus_515
04-28-08, 12:32 pm
I was never a big fan of Randy O. since he got the bad conduct discharge from the USMC...cena has charasima but it gets old still i am a huge fan...and triple H has the potiential to be the next ric flair in my opinion

mgmmaze
04-29-08, 12:01 am
WWE is pushing HHH from now i guess. he won last night and is the new champ. orton will challenge him most lickley and lose and sorta fade away. it will set up cenas full time return match at summerslam.

good thing ortons streak is up. i agree is a boring champion. better as a #1 contender.

wow thanks for the 411 on who the champ is man! i think they are going to air backlash here tonight on AFN they usally put it on tuesdays or so but thanks for the heads up

mgmmaze
05-04-08, 11:56 pm
wow i seen triple h at the backlash and then raw he looks like he cut up some havent seen him in that kind of condition in a long time well tonight they will have smackdown on so we will see what happens there

mgmmaze
05-08-08, 11:51 pm
Vengence anybody think orton will win?

mgmmaze
05-12-08, 11:59 pm
anyone a fan of smackdown. i was watching it last night cause out here it comes on mondays wow i think they really need to give vicki gurrero some speech lessons either she has to think to much or she is just really pausing for effect either way horrible well otherwise that stupid shit with the undertaker chokehold move is really gay. the whole angle i think is garbage well just my opioion and tonight is raw so ill see if anything good happnes there peace

Pizzalamp
05-13-08, 12:02 am
anyone a fan of smackdown. i was watching it last night cause out here it comes on mondays wow i think they really need to give vicki gurrero some speech lessons either she has to think to much or she is just really pausing for effect either way horrible well otherwise that stupid shit with the undertaker chokehold move is really gay. the whole angle i think is garbage well just my opioion and tonight is raw so ill see if anything good happnes there peace

im just a raw fan...and even that...i havent been watching as much...

i miss the old days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vQ-q3wu2k

BamBam
05-13-08, 12:19 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywSd7CsLglY&feature=related

This is what I miss....ahh the good ole days!

IN IRON,
Josh

Pizzalamp
05-13-08, 12:21 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywSd7CsLglY&feature=related

This is what I miss....ahh the good ole days!

IN IRON,
Josh

I love Goldberg!!

How about the Ultimate Warrior?!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laiZgrIpbcA

mgmmaze
05-13-08, 12:56 am
damn it im out in iraq and they have to block youtube so i cant see whats on there but im sure its bomb. well bros im out for the day before they block our internet

BamBam
05-13-08, 8:58 am
I love Goldberg!!

I love me some U.W. The man was the first really jacked guy I can ever remember seeing..

mgmmaze
05-13-08, 11:46 pm
My brother got to meet goldberg he came into his resturant he works at its a nice one but a whole in the wall joint. He said not only did that man eat like horse but he left a phat tip esp since my brother was the football guy and i was the wrestler guy he knew him mostly from the atlanta falcons so Goldberg told him that hey man i really appricate that not alot of people know me from football. so that was cool said really down to earth guy.

mgmmaze
05-18-08, 11:01 am
pay per view this sunday sweet which means tuesday it will be on here

mgmmaze
05-20-08, 12:39 am
sweet pay per view tonight vengence

Pizzalamp
05-20-08, 12:44 am
sweet pay per view tonight vengence

oh that was tonight...damn im out of the loop

mgmmaze
05-20-08, 1:34 pm
well its on tuesday for us out in Iraq and monday night raw is on like wed. so i see everything late but atleast i get to see it peace

mgmmaze
05-29-08, 11:29 am
anyone see the last pay per view John cena once a champ was an opening match guy wow. maybe he pissed somne off or he is just makin the come back hmm wonder i know some of you guys are good at calling angles what do you think

Cstlfx
05-29-08, 1:30 pm
Anyone watch TNA? I've been watching that a lot on Spike. It seems they're shying away from the guys who look like Cena and Batista, etc, etc, to more of the classic look. Big guys plain and simple. Impact is awesome. Halarious, but awesome.

mgmmaze
05-29-08, 11:29 pm
Anyone watch TNA? I've been watching that a lot on Spike. It seems they're shying away from the guys who look like Cena and Batista, etc, etc, to more of the classic look. Big guys plain and simple. Impact is awesome. Halarious, but awesome.

I seen some of them but the angles kind of suck on there but i havent seen it in a while. i know they put alot of money into kurt angle to save the company and it doesnt look like that helped alot. but i have been out in Iraq for a while but i doubt its been getting better just my opionon

mgmmaze
06-16-08, 11:44 pm
hey i just heard the the undertaker got "retired" from losing a match. guess it was time for him to take some time off what do you guys think he is done from wrestling or just maybe taking a job backstage like Sgt Slaughter or any of them also i heard Ric Flair is working as a PR guy now for WWE. well brothers im out for now peace

mgmmaze
06-19-08, 11:59 pm
I got done watching the McMahman dvd let me tell ya that was one intersting dvd about his life if you guys think he is a dick or an asshole let me tell ya watch the dvd wow this guy is nuts but i guess you have to be to be a self made billionaire. well peace out brothers

Cyrus The Virus
06-21-08, 12:26 am
hey i just heard the the undertaker got "retired" from losing a match. guess it was time for him to take some time off what do you guys think he is done from wrestling or just maybe taking a job backstage like Sgt Slaughter or any of them also i heard Ric Flair is working as a PR guy now for WWE. well brothers im out for now peace

I read that he got injured so he needs the rest.

mgmmaze
07-02-08, 9:09 pm
ya that happnes too they get hurt then "retire" for a while and come back or whatever they have to do ya know. well brothers i got less than a month then i can watch my wwe on the regular again sweet

mgmmaze
07-03-08, 11:12 am
wow im gone for 2 weeks and all hell breaks loose in the WWE moving champions around and all kinds of shit what the hell now they heavyweight champoionship is on raw man crazyness i tell ya crazy.

Angst
07-03-08, 12:29 pm
wow im gone for 2 weeks and all hell breaks loose in the WWE moving champions around and all kinds of shit what the hell now they heavyweight champoionship is on raw man crazyness i tell ya crazy.

I could be wrong but I think the two major titles changes brand after every draft. Change is good I guess.

mgmmaze
07-03-08, 2:25 pm
yup but it always seems like some big shit happnes when i am not watching damn it want my DVR back well ill be back in about a month anyway no more sandbox for me baby sweet oh well enough about that peace

Angst
07-03-08, 2:37 pm
yup but it always seems like some big shit happnes when i am not watching damn it want my DVR back well ill be back in about a month anyway no more sandbox for me baby sweet oh well enough about that peace

Dont worry WWE will still be here when you come back, the storyline never ends lol. I normally just watch Raw and SD on youtube when I have time. Be safe bro

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-03-08, 2:52 pm
I love Goldberg!!

HAHAHA classic

Angst
07-03-08, 10:34 pm
After all the draft and all, the young guys or at least the ones whose relatively new in WWE is holding every single title on Raw. Punk, Kofi Kingston, Ted and Cody.

mgmmaze
07-04-08, 12:29 pm
that kofi kid holy crap he can move so fast and agile wow as for ted and cody wow worthless and cm punk has some good moves but i dont belive the hype about how he does all these mixed martial arts he seems to much like robot and not fluid like a rob van damn and stuff like that well brothers peace

mgmmaze
07-08-08, 12:03 pm
wow sounds like raw is getting good i missed the fatal 4 way with cena, bautista, jbl and kane but i think they will replay it on AFN which will be sweet well brothers i cant wait for the great american bash that should be intersting esp with jericho and michaels i want michaels gone he is so old and its like he cant give it up man just retire dude before you die or something well thats my thoughts peace

bloodsimple1234
07-08-08, 2:58 pm
yea they shook things up a bit and it has made it a little more interesting.Im not diggin the whole mcmahon storyline though.

bovat
07-08-08, 5:00 pm
speaking of wrestling, im going to watch it saturday in springfield on the 19th. Possibly going to survivor series in boston i think come november. If you havent been before, its pretty cool, fuckin loud so be prepared for that.