PDA

View Full Version : N1-T Reviews

HAWK
01-19-07, 7:23 pm
N1-T...any reviews?

man in black
01-20-07, 2:15 am
Cycling off of it right now. Worked well for me. I was taking Stak2, and switched to the N1T for the higher percentage of saponins, and more trib ovrerall. I did well on it.

Jeff

naturalguy
01-20-07, 11:55 am
N1-T is a good supplement. It definately improves libido and "wood"

naturalguy
04-17-07, 9:13 am
Just wanted to bump this up. This is a great underrated supplement that is available at a great price.

born0withno0soul
05-02-07, 4:14 am
Yea i was wondering how good this shit was. lol, intensity, with higher test levels comes more horniness usually. anyone else tried this shit?

born0withno0soul
05-03-07, 1:44 pm
hey whats the deal? no one else has used this supp?

rocky36
05-04-07, 5:38 pm
im considering myself to be to young for this im only 19 so i dont really think i need it, sounds great tho

G Diesel
05-04-07, 5:42 pm
N1-T is one of my favorite herbal test boosters... When I use it, I take 8 a day. For the natural athlete in the post-prohormone world, you've gotta find any way to stimulate maximum test output and efficient usage and in that regard, N1-T is a formidable weapon. Peace, G

Giant Killer
05-04-07, 5:49 pm
Doing the Universal "Explosive Mass" stack right now consisting of Shock Therapy, Storm, & N1-T. It's doing me right so far, strength gains & increases in workout volume. Also been going out of my way to punish myself (read "better myself"), more drop sets, crushing negatives, etc. I'd like to attribute this to the N1-T and boost in free & total T. Not a bad time with the ol' lady either as Intensity mentioned.
Definitely one of Universal's more underrated supps, that deserves another look.

Grn92LX
07-29-07, 7:13 pm
I'm 27 years old, what would I gain from this supplement? Looking to put on mass and build strength.

simpleguy
07-30-07, 6:42 am
it increases your test levels, though I think stak2 is much better... helps with strength, don't know if you'll see massive size gains, but it could help, especially if you're more than 25-30

dominatetheiron
07-30-07, 10:09 am
at your age it would be wise to start looking at test supplements because after about i think 25 testosterone levels start to dwindle off also if you want more test you can eat specific foods to increase your test levels if you interested i have the diet in one of my old m/f magazines pm me and i could send it to you.

Preston
07-30-07, 10:42 am
Bro, I'm 19 and I'm on my second cycle of N1-T and it's honestly it's my favorite supplement right now. In under 1 month I've went from doin 35lb db flys to 60lb db fly's. I've probably gained within 6-7lbs after the first month and a half. I'd recommend you this product because it works, and keeps working, cycle after cycle. I plan on using this on my second cut, just to keep my strength in attempt to keep all of the muscle I've gained after my bulk.

You definitley feel fuller and heavier...I don't know if this is water or if its actual mass...but with taking N1-T I'm also taking NOX3,Pump,Shock Therapy/Storm and the Pak.

I take around 6 caps of N1-T a day...it says 4 but I upp'd the dose just for kicks and right now I'm taking 2 in the morning, 2 before I train (timing is everything, give yourself 45 minutes before you train, then you can take pump 15 minutes after N1-T, then sip on Shock Therapy, and Storm (mixed) 10-15 after taking pump...kind of like a big "pre" coctail) with taking all of these supplements....and eating mass amounts of food....plenty of rest....right attitude....the sky's the limit...but that is key....this supp might not work for you, it did for me....but then again, my body is mine and we're not built the same

Either way, my gf says my chest is bigger....so that has to be a sign. lol

dominatetheiron
07-30-07, 11:45 am
Bro, I'm 19 and I'm on my second cycle of N1-T and it's honestly it's my favorite supplement right now. In under 1 month I've went from doin 35lb db flys to 60lb db fly's. I've probably gained within 6-7lbs after the first month and a half. I'd recommend you this product because it works, and keeps working, cycle after cycle. I plan on using this on my second cut, just to keep my strength in attempt to keep all of the muscle I've gained after my bulk.

You definitley feel fuller and heavier...I don't know if this is water or if its actual mass...but with taking N1-T I'm also taking NOX3,Pump,Shock Therapy/Storm and the Pak.

I take around 6 caps of N1-T a day...it says 4 but I upp'd the dose just for kicks and right now I'm taking 2 in the morning, 2 before I train (timing is everything, give yourself 45 minutes before you train, then you can take pump 15 minutes after N1-T, then sip on Shock Therapy, and Storm (mixed) 10-15 after taking pump...kind of like a big "pre" coctail) with taking all of these supplements....and eating mass amounts of food....plenty of rest....right attitude....the sky's the limit...but that is key....this supp might not work for you, it did for me....but then again, my body is mine and we're not built the same

Either way, my gf says my chest is bigger....so that has to be a sign. lol

lol test doesnt really help when your that young bro its in your head you really dont need test until your about 30 your levels are high enough.

Medford
07-30-07, 4:47 pm
never heard of this stuff. the only thing I take for test is DHEA, which works for women and the elderly moreso then men

Preston
07-30-07, 5:34 pm
lol test doesnt really help when your that young bro its in your head you really dont need test until your about 30 your levels are high enough.

I value your input, but I refuse to beleive you. Thanks for the opinion.

Preston
07-30-07, 5:38 pm
I'm 27 years old, what would I gain from this supplement? Looking to put on mass and build strength.

It's called free'd testosterone....there's I think two types, one being sexual, and it blocks the sexual one which free's all the unused and gives it towards your muscles.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

rockyIV
08-01-07, 3:36 pm
I'm on my first cycle of N1-T and my lifts have improved. I'm 32 and I think it works. I'll try it again when I cycle off and finish with the Animal X testing program this month.

k1usa
08-01-07, 3:38 pm
just watch the age here fellas.....in the teens...shit...test is flowing like a river.....at my age...well...I have to give that deal a little nudge...

born0withno0soul
08-01-07, 3:43 pm
no matter the age, the more test you have flowing in your body the more you will grow. if your worried about health issues then you should not take this supplement at any age. let your body be completely natural at all costs. but if your like me, and you want to be big as possible faster, then boosting test levels is very important.

krazyassmexican
08-01-07, 3:44 pm
i am 21 and for some reason i think my test levels are not that high
just watch the age here fellas.....in the teens...shit...test is flowing like a river.....at my age...well...I have to give that deal a little nudge...

Cstlfx
11-23-07, 5:04 pm
I've been reading about this little gem and I'm deciding to give it a try. I've been reading about people cycling it though. Does one have to cycle N1-T? If so, how many weeks on/off? Thanks for the help.

Giant Killer
11-23-07, 5:57 pm
I would go a month on, month off type protocol with N1-T. Other people may do it differently.

simpleguy
11-24-07, 12:45 am
your body easily adapts to test boosters, so I'd follow gk's advice

naturalguy
11-24-07, 10:04 am
I would go a month on, month off type protocol with N1-T. Other people may do it differently.

Thats a good protocol ^^^^

Cstlfx
11-24-07, 9:52 pm
Thanks for the quick responses. I'll have fun taking this one. Thanks again for the advice.

violator
11-26-07, 4:30 am
i hit it 5 days on, 2 days off....works for me...

Toni69
11-26-07, 4:42 am
Im currently using it as a replacement for ZMA actually. I take N1T every night before bed...in addition to some other natural test boosters by Universal that I use during the day. I think its an amazing product and if you want to cycle it, go ahead..I havent..Im taking it straight till I finish the bottle...works great for me like that, so far.

scrawn2brawn
03-10-08, 8:57 am
has anyone tried the N1-t product from Universal? I was thinking about trying it and wanted a little feed back. Is it worth trying or should I try something else?

G Diesel
03-10-08, 10:04 am
has anyone tried the N1-t product from Universal? I was thinking about trying it and wanted a little feed back. Is it worth trying or should I try something else?

N1-T is a great product, a strong natty test booster... Nice formula at a good price, and simple dosing allows for flexibility. I've used up to 8 caps a day with good results. I would think it would be most effective for those 25 and older. Peace, G

Cstlfx
03-10-08, 10:46 am
How old are you? I'm 22, I saw some results, but nothing that I was ecstatic about due to my test levels still being high. As G said, better for those who are over 25, kinda like the same thing with Stak and Isostak.

Freakshow
03-10-08, 10:47 am
Like G and Cstlfx said, you will see best results from test boosters when you are 25 and older.

scrawn2brawn
03-10-08, 2:23 pm
Thanxs for the info dudes, by the way I'm 42 and still try'n to get bigger.

Cstlfx
03-10-08, 2:42 pm
You can also try Stak. A lot of people love it and say it works quite well.

RenegadeRows
03-10-08, 3:29 pm
would it be a good substitute for animal Stak?

hmmm...just wondering...

simpleguy
03-10-08, 3:58 pm
would it be a good substitute for animal Stak?

hmmm...just wondering...

it has the base ingredients (longjack, tribulus, avena sativa) which you can find in stak as well

I'd say stak is a bit more 'complete', because it has some extra goodies like gh secretagogues, liver detoxifiers, NO complex and so on

Northman
04-08-08, 12:22 am
I find it really shines when used in combination with Stak. I take 1 pill with Stak preworkout and 2 pills half an hour before bed. Two jars of N1T last roughly as long as 3 cycles of Stak. Thats about as many cycles of Stak as I do in a year.

Gunz1
07-16-08, 9:52 am
Love N1-t... i cycle on and off of it pretty much all year with my other staks (stack and test) defintely one of my favorite products out there... also helps that its at an affordable price too... Defintely gives my libdo a kick in the ass too haha

sanga
04-10-09, 4:07 pm
This product is very good, I`ve just finished a tub after getting 3 tubs at the cage, I took it as recommended on the tub but will try a higher dose for next cycle, I noticed that since I`ve been off the product that my libido is far less, my energy levels have dropped and my general feeing of feeling good has lessened.

Now I know the reasons for this and they are that when you have a higher test level you do have a stronger libido, more energy and a greater feeling of well being, these are all normal things for the under 30 yr old crowd but as you get older it diminishes and you suffer with these including a slower rate of growth.

I will be using this product cycling it a hell of a lot purely for the libido and feeling of well being let alone the growth properties from stimulating test release.

I`ll try cycling 2 weeks on 2 weeks off see how this goes and experiment with it, I`ve done Tribulus and Zinc in the past a lot and got some good results from it, I liked 2-3 weeks on with 1-2 weeks off year round in the past.

Mr. Dead
04-10-09, 4:12 pm
This product is very good, I`ve just finished a tub after getting 3 tubs at the cage, I took it as recommended on the tub but will try a higher dose for next cycle, I noticed that since I`ve been off the product that my libido is far less, my energy levels have dropped and my general feeing of feeling good has lessened.

Now I know the reasons for this and they are that when you have a higher test level you do have a stronger libido, more energy and a greater feeling of well being, these are all normal things for the under 30 yr old crowd but as you get older it diminishes and you suffer with these including a slower rate of growth.

I will be using this product cycling it a hell of a lot purely for the libido and feeling of well being let alone the growth properties from stimulating test release.

I`ll try cycling 2 weeks on 2 weeks off see how this goes and experiment with it, I`ve done Tribulus and Zinc in the past a lot and got some good results from it, I liked 2-3 weeks on with 1-2 weeks off year round in the past.

As a fellow, uhm... "older" person, I have to agree... However, if you get the opportunity, stack it with Stak, and see how ya feel...

sanga
04-10-09, 4:19 pm
Will do mate, not tried stak yet.

Mr. Dead
04-10-09, 4:20 pm
Will do mate, not tried stak yet.

The Freak and Rage had me run 4 caps of N1-T with Stak, pre-workout, and all of the results were awesome!!! ;)

sanga
04-10-09, 4:23 pm
30-40 minutes before?

Mr. Dead
04-10-09, 4:24 pm
30-40 minutes before?

Yep...

sanga
04-10-09, 4:25 pm
Will do, thanks, need to get some stak, will order after the bank holiday.

Mr. Dead
04-10-09, 4:31 pm
Will do, thanks, need to get some stak, will order after the bank holiday.

Cool... You won't be disappointed... (Except for when you cycle off... Energy levels will be a little low...)

Girevik 69
03-03-10, 11:15 am
I'm looking to try a Tribulus-type supplement, and was considering Universal's N1-T. I'm liking the fact that the Tribulus, Longjack, & Wild Oats are all standardized extracts. Anybody have any feedback on this supplement?

ghost
03-03-10, 11:20 am
I'm looking to try a Tribulus-type supplement, and was considering Universal's N1-T. I'm liking the fact that the Tribulus, Longjack, & Wild Oats are all standardized extracts. Anybody have any feedback on this supplement?

I have used that with great success. One important thing to remember is that if you dont have your diet in check, the supps are useless.

you should also check out Trib Pro

Girevik 69
03-03-10, 12:42 pm
I have used that with great success. One important thing to remember is that if you dont have your diet in check, the supps are useless.

you should also check out Trib Pro

This thread is very helpful; thanks to the mod who transferred my post here.

One question--is there any major risk of excess estrogen with a supplement like N1-T? Should I also use something like Chrysin X or a DIM supplement?

PORTERHOUSE
03-03-10, 9:16 pm
how does N1-T compare with NSC?

Girevik 69
03-04-10, 8:14 pm
OK I picked up a bottle of N1-T today... figured I'd give it a try.

I'm still curious, though, should I use an anti-estrogen supplement like Chysin X as well? I ask this simply because I've read that Tribulus supplements can cause estrogen secretion. I'm just trying to approach this as intelligently as possible.

charlievanriper
03-04-10, 9:44 pm
I have to say I have done it with stak wow great ( not 4 prew/o) but it works great. I also like it alone. I just came off 2 months of NSC and its not bad, but I am going back with N1T and Animal Stak next month after a small break. I highly recomend it.
and I did not have a problem with Estrogen ( but I do a lot of raw Broccoli which suppresses Estrogen)

Girevik 69
03-04-10, 10:14 pm
I have to say I have done it with stak wow great ( not 4 prew/o) but it works great. I also like it alone. I just came off 2 months of NSC and its not bad, but I am going back with N1T and Animal Stak next month after a small break. I highly recomend it.
and I did not have a problem with Estrogen ( but I do a lot of raw Broccoli which suppresses Estrogen)

Thanks for the input, Charlie.

For what it's worth, you should keep in mind that cooked (eg., steamed) broccoli is better to eat than raw broccoli; steaming breaks down the cellular walls of cruciferous veggies, so your body can digest and use the indole-3-carbinol (the phytontrient in broccoli that helps with the metabolization of estrogen).

charlievanriper
03-04-10, 10:16 pm
I'll look into that, I've aways been taught that raw veggies were better. That does make sense though.

And ha ha ha that means more chinese Spicy beef and broccoli ( tht I have been limiting do to wanting raw broc) lol

Girevik 69
03-04-10, 10:25 pm
I'll look into that, I've aways been taught that raw veggies were better. That does make sense though.

And ha ha ha that means more chinese Spicy beef and broccoli ( tht I have been limiting do to wanting raw broc) lol

The general rule of thumb is:

Leafy greens (lettuces, spinach, etc.) are best eaten raw

Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, etc) & tomatos are best eaten cooked.

Jay_de
04-12-10, 1:47 pm
I'm starting my run of two cycles of Stak, and then a cycle (or two) of Isostak/N1-T or M-stak/N1-T.

Should I take a break between the Stak cycles and N1-T, or would it be ok to start right into the N1-T?

flybanger46
04-12-10, 6:54 pm
I recently ordered Shock therapy, N1-t, Isostak, and Genesis. I was wondering if all these together will work synergistically or would taking all be a waste.

R-Man
05-09-10, 6:48 pm
ive been thinking of m-stak, nsc, n1-t & torrent for when I start bulking again soon. Has anyone tried this stack yet?

Mr. Dead
05-09-10, 7:18 pm
ive been thinking of m-stak, nsc, n1-t & torrent for when I start bulking again soon. Has anyone tried this stack yet?

I don't recall seeing any particular reviews or logs on that stack, but it's definitely a solid one!!! Just make sure your diet and training are spot on...