PDA

View Full Version : The Next Animal Journey?

renglander
07-15-07, 10:24 pm
what does Animal Pak have in store for their next hardcore ad campaign? The Journey was awesome cuz it was real and sent a message at the same time.

Universal Rep
07-16-07, 2:17 pm
what does Animal Pak have in store for their next hardcore ad campaign? The Journey was awesome cuz it was real and sent a message at the same time.

Whatever's coming from Animal, I'm sure it'll be inspiring...

Upstatebuilder07
10-23-07, 3:17 pm
I am wondering when AP and wrath are going to do another journey, We all know how popular the journey was, and still is. Its such a shame wrath doesn't post on the forvm, I know we all wish he did, so does anyone have any info on when we can see a new journey from him?

I searched this beforehand and didn't find anything so if this has already been discussed then you can delete it.

Kiwi129
10-24-07, 12:55 am
I heard that Wrath does actually post, under a random name that no one really knows. Maybe you have talked to him before and don't even know it. I think they should do a journey with the House. That would be awesome.

Liftbig21
10-24-07, 1:10 am
I heard that Wrath does actually post, under a random name that no one really knows. Maybe you have talked to him before and don't even know it. I think they should do a journey with the House. That would be awesome.

Yeah but why would he do that?...every other Pro on here goes under their name why shouldn't he?

born0withno0soul
10-24-07, 3:28 am
Yeah but why would he do that?...every other Pro on here goes under their name why shouldn't he?

does he not get a choice in the matter? its personal preference so you should respect it, or not. but complaining wont settle things.

Elite
10-24-07, 4:59 am
Just think, you could be arranging a meet with all your state crew, your all there, but one Animal hasnt shown up, then in walks Wrath... "Hey guys, im 'CanadianBeast911' from the forvm, sorry im late, had to hit the store, run outta yams and ground beef again".

Maccabee
10-24-07, 7:01 am
Just think, you could be arranging a meet with all your state crew, your all there, but one Animal hasnt shown up, then in walks Wrath... "Hey guys, im 'CanadianBeast911' from the forvm, sorry im late, had to hit the store, run outta yams and ground beef again".

lol thats mad funny. Anything is possible.

Liftbig21
10-24-07, 1:45 pm
does he not get a choice in the matter? its personal preference so you should respect it, or not. but complaining wont settle things.

nobodys complaining bro..Just my opinion.

NPCKnight
10-24-07, 7:55 pm
I am fairly certain he does not post on here due to the fact he told me that when I was hanging out with him a few weeks at the pool in Vegas. I was very happy to hear that he's planning on competing at the Ironman in 2008. He is one hell of a guy, very personable and down to earth.

lycan_warlord
10-24-07, 8:14 pm
npc knight is the newest member.....coincidence...

-lycan

YOUNG_BB
10-24-07, 8:44 pm

hahaa hell na
that would be awesome
CanadianBeast911 did it for me

Giant Killer
10-24-07, 9:00 pm
I am fairly certain he does not post on here due to the fact he told me that when I was hanging out with him a few weeks at the pool in Vegas. I was very happy to hear that he's planning on competing at the Ironman in 2008. He is one hell of a guy, very personable and down to earth.

Oh really?

NPCKnight
10-24-07, 10:20 pm
Yes, really. Unless he lied to me. How is it a coincidence I am the newest member? I got fed up since I have been on/reading this board since day 1 and my registration never went through and my countless retrieve passwords failed to ever make it to me. So I decided to register to my other email address and it finally worked for me. I don't know why I didn't try that sooner.
Anyways glad to finally OFFICIALLY be here.

Upstatebuilder07
10-26-07, 10:55 am
Yes, really. Unless he lied to me. How is it a coincidence I am the newest member? I got fed up since I have been on/reading this board since day 1 and my registration never went through and my countless retrieve passwords failed to ever make it to me. So I decided to register to my other email address and it finally worked for me. I don't know why I didn't try that sooner.
Anyways glad to finally OFFICIALLY be here.

same shit happened to me, I was here since day 1, my pass never worked and after a month going back and forth I finnally did the same and registered under another email.

lets hope to see wrath's journey to the ironman 08

BrotherInArms
03-19-08, 2:26 pm
Would've been nice to see Wrath post, even though I respect the decision. Some guys are the type to cover up and be humble.

ghost
03-19-08, 2:28 pm

Wrath does Not post on here. no need to start spreading rumors.

DetroitMuscle
03-19-08, 2:42 pm

I heard Rcrott1 was actually Wrath. Also I heard that they hired a guy that weighed about 160lbs to pose as Rcrott1 at the cage so that no one would suspect that the username is really Wrath.

dyskee
03-19-08, 2:44 pm

lol it reminded me of fight club when bob was talking to edward norton about tyler durden and was telling him i heard he sleeps 1 hour a night lol

ghost
03-19-08, 2:46 pm
I heard Rcrott1 was actually Wrath. Also I heard that they hired a guy that weighed about 160lbs to pose as Rcrott1 at the cage so that no one would suspect that the username is really Wrath.

Damnit man, now i must kill you to protect the secret.

and i was like 155 at the arnold. lol.

Ricky P
03-19-08, 2:47 pm
William Wallace killed fiftay men!

LeChucker
03-19-08, 3:08 pm

Lmao....I seriously giggled out loud like a bitch when I read that. Good job. Nothing like a powerlifter giggling at his computer.

Maccabee
03-19-08, 4:04 pm

and shot bolts of lighting through his aaaaaaarrrrrrrrssssssssseee!!!!

Carpe Diem P.T
03-19-08, 5:27 pm
npc knight is the newest member.....coincidence...

-lycan

LOL - conspiracy?

callme47
03-20-08, 1:28 pm
All lookin forward to it.

LHS Monster
08-22-08, 4:55 pm
ok i guess this is going out to the reps on the board here..... is there any possiblity of another journey from wrath any time soon bc the journey was quite possibly the most motivating thing ive ever read and was wondering if there could be another journey in the near future

Fury317
08-22-08, 5:06 pm
Thats crazy, I was just thinking/hoping the same thing. Either Wrath or someone else. I really wish they would have had House do one for the Europa. It would still be sweet for me, a bodybulder, to see a journey of a powerlifter. Im down for anything!

mritter3
08-22-08, 5:09 pm
i am ready for a new journey that was the most motivating thing i have ever seen up to date.

InkdMuscle
08-22-08, 5:56 pm
hopefully it happens soon it helped me out a lot with my training and staying focussed.

TylerC
08-22-08, 7:14 pm
Isn't Machine going to step on stage again soon?

perhaps he could enlighten us

Hoomgar
08-22-08, 7:16 pm
Yea I'd be down for that. Bring it!

Hg

js71474
08-23-08, 1:50 am
Ready for the next one, I read this one in one sitting, damn good stuff!

D-Bomb
01-30-09, 4:37 pm
...So i was chatting the other day with Mr. Wrath seems he is hitting up 3 shows this summer and I asked him if the "journey" may open up again. He pretty much said if the fans truly want it then perhaps corporate would respond by doing something like the Journey or something like it. So i figured if we get a petition going then it would shake and rattle some people into top gear! any one with me?

TigerAce01
01-30-09, 4:38 pm
Consider this as my signature to the petition!

Let's get another bad ass journey going

Wasteland
01-30-09, 4:39 pm
Great tips? Useful information? Philosophical insights? Motivation?

No, I think I'm good, lol.

Would be worth tuning into.

IronWilson
01-30-09, 4:43 pm
Isn't The Journey the way 80% of the people on this forum found out about it?

Another Journey?

"THank you sir......May I have another??"

Cellerator65
01-30-09, 6:55 pm
the journey got me into bodybuilding for real... hell yeah to this

Big C
01-30-09, 7:07 pm
I would gladly follow another.

sportsfan4110
01-30-09, 7:09 pm
another journey would be freakin awesome. im all for it

InkdMuscle
01-30-09, 7:19 pm
My votes in for the journey

DreamZero
01-30-09, 7:24 pm
yes please

blueIMlifter
01-30-09, 7:27 pm
consider me signed up.

like many others...the journey really opened my eyes to the world of bodybuilding.

Reacher34
01-30-09, 7:29 pm
I'd love to be updated about Wrath in any form at this point. He has a physique that we all marvel at and its true, the "Journey" hooked many of us. Since then, we've heard very little of him, save small talk at the Cage and ABC's. Another Journey, a few articles, or any other feature involving him would definitely have my endorsement.

ANewBreed
01-30-09, 7:33 pm
Im in

grande_mono
01-30-09, 7:40 pm
obviously down for a new one...

Little Z
01-30-09, 7:42 pm
you dont even have to ask what my answer would be..

trainer89
01-30-09, 7:44 pm
Lets get the show on the road! I vote for it.

Iceiktitan
01-30-09, 7:48 pm
Rebirth of Wrath. Hell yes. Sign me up brother.

LittleMan55
01-30-09, 7:49 pm
I would love to see this. Would really help me out this summer!

Pizzalamp
01-30-09, 7:54 pm
defintely

but if corporate doesnt want to go w/ frank-i suggest natural guy

shizz702
01-30-09, 7:59 pm
Fuck yea bring him back! Seeing the advertisements with him, reading his journey and seeing his vids on youtube is part of what brought me here to Forvm. Wrath is the man, and I'd love to see another journey!

T o m m Y
01-30-09, 8:06 pm
Fuck yea bring him back! Seeing the advertisements with him, reading his journey and seeing his vids on youtube is part of what brought me here to Forvm. Wrath is the man, and I'd love to see another journey!

x2!!!

prowrestler
01-30-09, 8:06 pm
hmmm, have it geared a lil bit different then the last one and for sure.

must remember, a repeat never beats the original. make the new journey "story lined" different

N. Motta
01-30-09, 8:18 pm
Wrath as everyone has said, your original journey was used by us as gasoline is used to fuel a fire. I ate that shit up. Anytime I feel I'm in a rut or a stale state of training/living, I turn to some of my favorite excerpts in the Journey.

Best of luck to you during the contest season. As for myself, you are truly an inspiration to become the best I can become. Fighting against the daily forces that try and repress us and beat us down. I think you helped us realize we are all on our own journey. Your example reinforced the discipline in me, that you can never succumb to those that try to drag you down or lead you down the easier/brighter path. It's okay to go through the ugly dark. It's what makes us Animals.

Big3
01-30-09, 8:28 pm
Yes.

Lets Follow The Offseason.

Giant Killer
01-30-09, 8:38 pm
Signed.

bikinipatrol
01-30-09, 10:14 pm
absolutely, i'd love to see another one

patricia anne
01-30-09, 10:29 pm
is that really a question..... i vote yes. it's not often in this world anymore that you can get past the surface and find some real truth.

stumblin54
01-30-09, 10:53 pm
...but only if he looks happier in this one. The original journey was great, but I know Frank's not always sad or indifferent like how he appears in every picture. More real talk, motivation, and bodybuilding wisdom would be great though.

Stumblin

dannynb
01-30-09, 11:29 pm
...but only if he looks happier in this one. The original journey was great, but I know Frank's not always sad or indifferent like how he appears in every picture. More real talk, motivation, and bodybuilding wisdom would be great though.

Stumblin

Exactly....I would like to see on from Ox's view getting ready for his Pro Debut. But I def wouldn't say no to another one following Wrath....whichever way corporate goes with it, just bring it on.

SIGNED!!!!

prafull
01-31-09, 1:37 am

Stumblin

RIGHTLY PUT.. MY VOTE IS GIVEN.

simpleguy
01-31-09, 2:07 am
Hell YEAH!!!

Stovall
01-31-09, 9:42 am
I've read the Journey a hundred times for motivation and a new one would be the best thing to kick off a whole new year of building.

mritter3
01-31-09, 4:20 pm
Frank's journey inspired me to take my training to a whole new level, so hell yeah, lets do another one. Def. down for that!

arsilva
01-31-09, 9:36 pm
DEFINITELY in for another Journey. I got into the Forvm after the first one ended, so it would be great to get to follow another one as it happens.

bdb1513
02-01-09, 10:56 am
would deffinatly wanna read another journey, like everyone else said, the first one really got me motivated

Blood & Iron
02-01-09, 11:59 am
fuckin right, sign me up bro

PJC
02-01-09, 12:27 pm
Please sir, can I have some more!!!

Kon_Rock
02-01-09, 3:12 pm
Wrath back in action...HELL YEAH...DO IT!

Fury317
02-01-09, 3:29 pm
I know Id be glued to it...just like the first one.

C'mon Corporate, lets get it done!

arsilva
02-01-09, 3:40 pm
remember, for every 1 person that responds, that represents 1 billion people. so..38 billion people want a new Journey.

nuff said

NJC_Manhattan
02-01-09, 3:51 pm
One of the most impressive epics. It would great to see another.

MrMuscles22
02-01-09, 5:17 pm
Fuck yes I want the journey again! His updates couldn't come fast enough last time! All that advice and inspiration! Wrath is my favorite bodybuilder and anything he has to offer I am down for! Consider this my signature to the petition!

Dedicated2Liftin
02-01-09, 6:31 pm
The original was the best piece of motivational literature for BBers ever. I'm on board just show me where to sign.

bleed_alone
02-01-09, 7:38 pm
yes.

Psycho77
02-01-09, 7:49 pm
Definitely in for another journey!

The Young One
02-01-09, 9:52 pm
his writing is what brought me to animalpak n hardcore lifting

Tron
02-01-09, 10:23 pm
I always thought it was quite interesting and informative. I think it would be great to hear such things from an upstanding fellow.

Patch
02-01-09, 10:35 pm
Last time I bought my paks from my favorite online store, I bought extra stuff just to get a copy of the book and a t-shirt. Count me in.

Deaner488
02-02-09, 12:35 am
I'm in!!

kp3131
02-02-09, 2:00 pm
oh hell yeah, let do this

dyskee
02-02-09, 3:58 pm
i want it , the old one was the reason i became a member

little_guy13
02-02-09, 4:25 pm
hell yeah. another journy would be sick.

sodapop
02-03-09, 7:40 am
/sign.

jmoney
02-03-09, 9:06 am
ill sign in blood...........

theharjmann
02-03-09, 9:08 am
sign

D-Bomb
02-03-09, 9:24 am
558 views and only 53 "signatures" ...come on guys make your voices heard!!!

Joff the Beast
02-03-09, 11:17 am
Another journey is needed. May it be started.

N. Motta
02-03-09, 4:28 pm
558 views and only 53 "signatures" ...come on guys make your voices heard!!!

Seriously, this isn't exactly a place for 'wall-flowers.' Stand up and be heard gentlemen, this is a chance to have one of the greats share with us, his toils and triumphs. What makes a pro bodybuilding tick, day in and day out.

How could you not want to eat this stuff up?

YOUNG_BB
02-03-09, 4:31 pm
HECK YEAH for another AMAZING JOURNEY!

Northman
02-03-09, 4:32 pm
Of course.

Nightshift
02-03-09, 4:40 pm
I'm hoping for another one!!

iceman31106
02-03-09, 9:53 pm
im in

BamBam
02-03-09, 11:39 pm
You....fucking...know It!!!

John-TNS
02-03-09, 11:56 pm
I check the boards all the time hoping for anoter journey or video series. It can't end with just one, people really need another one! Wrath is my favorite bodybuilder and have collected the autographed poster, journey book, manual, all 5 video series ect... I would sign in blood if I could. People make your voices heard!

violator
02-04-09, 12:43 am
man...this would be awesome!!.....bring back the Wrath!!!!

xMindgamex
02-04-09, 4:26 am
cmon DO IT!

Crash
02-04-09, 3:21 pm
...While I too was inspired by the Journey, to do it again, I feel would not do Animal Justice... You must think about the demographic that the magazine, where Universal places its ads...I am sure it is typically males, ages 16-35...Now if you pick up one of these rags, what do you see?..Typically, males who are at a ripped 3% bodyfat percentage, holding up product "X" saying that you can acheive a similiar look by running out and buying their product...

...But what if....What if you saw just some guy...You might know him, you might not...He could go to college...He could be a father...a construction worker...a police officer...even a white collar worker...He is not busting his abs through his 5x shirt...no he is a little softer...But he is committed to the gym...Every Journey has a beginning...and this is his...not to step on stage as some great unknown...or be the biggest baddest motherfucker in the gym...No his purpose is more internal...See he is searching...Searching for that thing inside him...and his path...is your path...the iron path...he doesn't know about cosmic interstellar molecules...or being one with the gods...He knows about pain...Pain in joints because he is no longer that mythical 16-18 year old invincible kid...He knows about sacrafice...Getting up at three am to get his workout in...Because he has to pay bills too...and dedication...Any fool can walk into the gym to get his pump on...It takes a real man to stay there...

...Yeah, I know that guy...I could be him...He could be me...He doesn't have everything on a silver platter...But he has heart...He has the drive...He may not be the biggest or the freakest...but he will not be out worked...for he is on a Journey...a Journey to be a better man today than he was yesterday...Yeah, I know that guy...

...I think this would bring an entirely different prospective to Universal/Animal Pak...When they see what an extraordinary product does to an ordinary man...

...Strength and Honor...

V Man
02-04-09, 3:30 pm
A new journey from any of the pros in contest prep would be awesome. Just a shame machine isnt planning on competing any time soon...

wedge
02-04-09, 5:03 pm
...While I too was inspired by the Journey, to do it again, I feel would not do Animal Justice... You must think about the demographic that the magazine, where Universal places its ads...I am sure it is typically males, ages 16-35...Now if you pick up one of these rags, what do you see?..Typically, males who are at a ripped 3% bodyfat percentage, holding up product "X" saying that you can acheive a similiar look by running out and buying their product...

...But what if....What if you saw just some guy...You might know him, you might not...He could go to college...He could be a father...a construction worker...a police officer...even a white collar worker...He is not busting his abs through his 5x shirt...no he is a little softer...But he is committed to the gym...Every Journey has a beginning...and this is his...not to step on stage as some great unknown...or be the biggest baddest motherfucker in the gym...No his purpose is more internal...See he is searching...Searching for that thing inside him...and his path...is your path...the iron path...he doesn't know about cosmic interstellar molecules...or being one with the gods...He knows about pain...Pain in joints because he is no longer that mythical 16-18 year old invincible kid...He knows about sacrafice...Getting up at three am to get his workout in...Because he has to pay bills too...and dedication...Any fool can walk into the gym to get his pump on...It takes a real man to stay there...

...Yeah, I know that guy...I could be him...He could be me...He doesn't have everything on a silver platter...But he has heart...He has the drive...He may not be the biggest or the freakest...but he will not be out worked...for he is on a Journey...a Journey to be a better man today than he was yesterday...Yeah, I know that guy...

...I think this would bring an entirely different prospective to Universal/Animal Pak...When they see what an extraordinary product does to an ordinary man...

...Strength and Honor...

I love this suggestion and think it would continue to set Animal apart from everything else. It would also showcase the work ethic we have here in the forum.

ionicrod
02-04-09, 8:19 pm
I am all for another Wrath journey.

IRONADDICT45
02-04-09, 8:30 pm
It Would Be An Honor And A Pleasure...corporate Dont Drop The Ball On This One, We All Wanna See Our Boy Wrath Get It Out On Paper Of How Hes Progressing...thanks

Train
02-07-09, 11:05 pm
I would like to see The Journey continue.

Universal Rep
02-09-09, 2:02 pm

...But what if....What if you saw just some guy...You might know him, you might not...He could go to college...He could be a father...a construction worker...a police officer...even a white collar worker...He is not busting his abs through his 5x shirt...no he is a little softer...But he is committed to the gym...

Something like this?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23456

Aggression
02-09-09, 2:11 pm

...But what if....What if you saw just some guy...You might know him, you might not...He could go to college...He could be a father...a construction worker...a police officer...even a white collar worker...He is not busting his abs through his 5x shirt...no he is a little softer...But he is committed to the gym...

I think this is a solid idea, very cool. I know everyone loves McGrath, but its already been done, and I feel another journey that includes him would lose its appeal rather quickly. I would love to see one made up of someone who punches the clock on a weekly basis, who has bills to pay, normal problems in life, yet still hammers it out in the gym day in, day out. This would be a great idea.

D-Bomb
02-09-09, 3:49 pm
Wrath was portrayed as a blue collar guy...with not much in the way of a place to stay and a place to train...

Thetasteofink69
02-09-09, 8:55 pm
Signed

theSjman
02-10-09, 10:24 am
hell yeah! ya can never get enough fuel for the fire right? and wrath provides plenty of it!

Crash
02-10-09, 11:19 pm
I think this is a solid idea, very cool. I know everyone loves McGrath, but its already been done, and I feel another journey that includes him would lose its appeal rather quickly. I would love to see one made up of someone who punches the clock on a weekly basis, who has bills to pay, normal problems in life, yet still hammers it out in the gym day in, day out. This would be a great idea.

Something like this?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23456

...To be perfectly honest...Almost, but not quite...With all due respect to this Gentleman and Frank himself...They are still bodybuilders, with the intention of stepping on stage...While I am sure that the percentages are different on the East/West Coast mecas, here in middle class america, I would say less then 5% of the patrons of any gym are in there for a sport specific purpose...Much less to enter a bodybuilding show, or Powerlifting meet...I would wager that if you asked any individual why they were in the gym, the majority of them would say; "To get in shape"...Now probe them further and ask "For what?" and see what and how quickly they come up with the answer...

...It seems to me that of this demographic, there are three sub-classes...Those who are wishing to regain that of their youth (As in when they played football, soccer, wrestling)...Those who are wishing to obtain/maintain a healthly lifestyle...and those who are searching for something (as in a better them)...Keep in mind as I am talking to the mainly those over the age of 30...For less than that you have to factor those in that are training for "Personal Astethics" (like picking up scatted ass)...

...It is the over 30 demographic that I feel as though Universal/Animal should target...Because I think that it is largely untapped by the superior supplement industry...Why, because no one has convinced them that they need a better product than what you can find on the department store shelves...As I stated in my pervious post, "most" fitness publications are targeted towards that 18-35 age group...And in every advertisement is shows either some guy ripped at 3% body fat promoting product "x"...Or Some other guy at 8%, say that 6 weeks ago he used to be a fat ass until he took product "x"...

..The question is... How are you going to identify with this age group?...How are you going to convince them that they need a kick ass Multi?...I don't think it's going to be with some jacked individual refering to bland chicken breasts, and sacrificing ass because he just did 30 sets for shoulders...You need someone that they can say "I could be that guy"..."I am that guy"...Everyone is on a Journey...What's yours?

...Strength and Honor...

arsilva
02-11-09, 12:05 am
...To be perfectly honest...Almost, but not quite...With all due respect to this Gentleman and Frank himself...They are still bodybuilders, with the intention of stepping on stage...While I am sure that the percentages are different on the East/West Coast mecas, here in middle class america, I would say less then 5% of the patrons of any gym are in there for a sport specific purpose...Much less to enter a bodybuilding show, or Powerlifting meet...I would wager that if you asked any individual why they were in the gym, the majority of them would say; "To get in shape"...Now probe them further and ask "For what?" and see what and how quickly they come up with the answer...

...It seems to me that of this demographic, there are three sub-classes...Those who are wishing to regain that of their youth (As in when they played football, soccer, wrestling)...Those who are wishing to obtain/maintain a healthly lifestyle...and those who are searching for something (as in a better them)...Keep in mind as I am talking to the mainly those over the age of 30...For less than that you have to factor those in that are training for "Personal Astethics" (like picking up scatted ass)...

...It is the over 30 demographic that I feel as though Universal/Animal should target...Because I think that it is largely untapped by the superior supplement industry...Why, because no one has convinced them that they need a better product than what you can find on the department store shelves...As I stated in my pervious post, "most" fitness publications are targeted towards that 18-35 age group...And in every advertisement is shows either some guy ripped at 3% body fat promoting product "x"...Or Some other guy at 8%, say that 6 weeks ago he used to be a fat ass until he took product "x"...

..The question is... How are you going to identify with this age group?...How are you going to convince them that they need a kick ass Multi?...I don't think it's going to be with some jacked individual refering to bland chicken breasts, and sacrificing ass because he just did 30 sets for shoulders...You need someone that they can say "I could be that guy"..."I am that guy"...Everyone is on a Journey...What's yours?

...Strength and Honor...

The Journey is also for us Animals though, bro. I wouldn't follow a Journey of an Average Joe that is supposed to be catering to midwest 40 years olds. But I would sure as hell follow a Journey from Wrath.

The Epidemic
02-12-09, 3:53 am
why isnt evan doin a jounrey?

TyiceAZ
02-12-09, 6:41 am
his vids on youtube are what brought me to this forum lol.

NumeroUno
02-14-09, 2:26 am
Please

patricia anne
03-01-09, 5:38 pm

obviously you dont know frank, or anyone like him. he does have a normal life, he does have bills to pay, he does have problems just like you, me, and everyone else. bodybuilding is his job, 24/7, it doesnt start at 9 and end at five, every hour of the day counts for him, every meal, every second of sleep, every et of every rep, it all fits together. he doesnt get to leave work at the end of the day and go home and relax, he doesnt get to cheat on his meals, or go out with hi friends. he could write 1000 journeys and they would all bring something different to the people fortuanate enough to read them.

MrMuscles22
03-01-09, 5:53 pm
I agree with you patricia, Wrath's journey was a major source of motivation to me and I would read every single one he ever wrote. Frank is my FAVORITE bodybuilder and is the meaning of hardcore! I thought it was awesome for him to take the time out of his busy schedule to write his journey for us! For some reason, an average joe's journey wouldn't spark the same feeling with people as Wrath's did! I hope Wrath reads this and Animal brings back another Wrath Journey!

keiththom2003
03-01-09, 8:26 pm
Yes I also want more!!

D-Bomb
03-01-09, 8:30 pm
obviously you dont know frank, or anyone like him. he does have a normal life, he does have bills to pay, he does have problems just like you, me, and everyone else. bodybuilding is his job, 24/7, it doesnt start at 9 and end at five, every hour of the day counts for him, every meal, every second of sleep, every et of every rep, it all fits together. he doesnt get to leave work at the end of the day and go home and relax, he doesnt get to cheat on his meals, or go out with hi friends. he could write 1000 journeys and they would all bring something different to the people fortuanate enough to read them.

i completely agree...it is not like these guys live in a magical world where they get to eat and sleep and train ...and live off of doing that,...Even the top pro's have normal jobs in some form.

The Epidemic
03-03-09, 12:07 am
why isnt evan doin a jounrey?
vinny , ox or house

mdh84
03-03-09, 1:39 am
I am definitely in for another journey. It is what brought me here to this website and this forum.

mscuillo
03-18-09, 3:51 am
I'm all for it too! I think it would be cool to see another one. Frank's journey was a great inspiration to myself as I did my first competitions!! If possible, have "The House" do one as well. He exemplifies bodybuilding...family, job, blue-collar... but gets it done and remains grounded! I think he'd be a great story/journey for people to look up to!!

machineman
03-18-09, 4:25 am
I am in for ANY of the pros to do a journey......

Thrawn
03-18-09, 5:31 am
I would suggest making a new journey with one of our pro's AND one of the 'bro's'. Showing that being Animal goes beyond mere titels and is a LIFEstyle. There should not be much difference between the two. One pro pounding it out, staying on top of his game, one bro pounding it out, staying the course towards his goal. We are all equal under the iron, one person is just more experienced or in the game longer.
Just an idea.

belladiabla13
03-20-09, 9:29 am
...So i was chatting the other day with Mr. Wrath seems he is hitting up 3 shows this summer and I asked him if the "journey" may open up again. He pretty much said if the fans truly want it then perhaps corporate would respond by doing something like the Journey or something like it. So i figured if we get a petition going then it would shake and rattle some people into top gear! any one with me?

I love Franks writing!! It inspires me. I hope he will do it!!!

Guns13
03-20-09, 10:28 am
Wrath is pure motivation ..... Another journey FOR THE WIN!!

mcbeast
03-20-09, 7:49 pm
im down

DANO
03-20-09, 7:56 pm
I followed the last one, I'll follow the next one.

Maiden69
03-20-09, 9:11 pm
That will be awesome. I thought he was going to compete or something because he looks leaner on the pictures from the Arnold! Can't wait to see him up in the stage again... can you imagine, next year line up, Ox, House and Wrath !!! What a show!

dedsqtbnch
03-21-09, 2:29 pm
who would say no if you do ill drop a 1000lb weight on you lol if wrath helps me pick it up

RighteousDude
03-21-09, 2:50 pm

Yes.

The fans are speaking, corporate/Wrath are you listening?

bassmonkey16
03-22-09, 1:00 am
Journey II: Return of Wrath
Please bring it. The journey did an amazing thing to me when i first read it, as I'm sure it did for many of the Animals here. Pure motivation.. I would love to see this.

Ozzy27
03-22-09, 8:06 am
Hell Yeah!!
The first one was a great inspiration for me
I'll be very glad to read another journey from Wrath

Animal means all to me

waslate
03-22-09, 9:01 am

good inspiration but Frank hasn't really won anything big since like 2004...The last show I heard of he placed like 17th in 2007

Would be cool to have one from Evan C...

LurkingBeast
03-22-09, 8:49 pm
First one was good. I'd take another Journey series.

callme47
03-24-09, 12:59 pm
Count me in.

Ricky P
03-24-09, 1:01 pm

The Journey is the reason I found Animalpak.com and how I found out about the Forvm when it opened up. It's the reason I'm here and the reason I got into the gym and the reason I use Animal/Univeral supps exclusively. I think we've all been waiting to see another Journey from the man himself. Sign me up.

Sidle
03-24-09, 1:16 pm
sorry for being uniformed,
but what is the "journey"?

Ricky P
03-24-09, 1:18 pm
sorry for being uniformed,
but what is the "journey"?

Hit the "training" icon on the top of your page, then at the bottom of that page hit "the journey" link and take it all in.

Sidle
03-24-09, 1:22 pm
i've read 1 week.
and it's ... breathtaking?
these are all the things i feel.
this is the only site where i feel like im home,
where someone actually understands me.
thanks for showing me this.

Ricky P
03-24-09, 1:24 pm
i've read 1 week.
and it's ... breathtaking?
these are all the things i feel.
this is the only site where i feel like im home,
where someone actually understands me.
thanks for showing me this.

Yeah man, that Journey like I said is what got me here. It got so many people here that this Forvm was created. This place is great man, place where we all share the same ideas and all can benefit from each others experiences and information. No other place like it where you can talk directly to professional powerlifters and bodybuilders, all the information is yours.

Sidle
03-24-09, 1:28 pm
yeah.
it's mainly a feeling no one understands.
people always joke about how much i lift.
they just don't understand.
im going to start my own journey log now.
hopefully it will help me be more dedicated.
thanks a lot bro.

Ricky P
03-24-09, 1:32 pm
yeah.
it's mainly a feeling no one understands.
people always joke about how much i lift.
they just don't understand.
im going to start my own journey log now.
hopefully it will help me be more dedicated.
thanks a lot bro.

No doubt brother, you got any other questions or concerns feel free to hit me up. I'll make sure to follow along your journey, good luck.

Jay_de
03-24-09, 1:55 pm
Signed...

I've been wondering about this aswell, and would be totally stoked for another installment.

BrotherInArms
03-24-09, 2:00 pm
I'l love to hear from Wrath -- why not?

C'mon, big poppa, one more..

Mizzarler
03-25-09, 3:32 am
wrath is my fave pro and the whole reason i first got into animal, that would be sick if he did another journey, i'm glad hes coming back...bigger then ever

Mizzarler
03-25-09, 3:34 am
"The bullies who chased me... You strengthened my resolve. The haters who said I’d fail... I am still here. Those who fell to the earth thinking they were the only star above... The night sky is ablaze with lights. My old man... Yeah, this is for the one who not only gave me his name, but more... I’ve felt your hand on my shoulder each day and it has guided me. This is for all those who believed. For eighteen weeks, I have toiled outside of society, on a fixed and lonely path. Now, I have come full circle, back to where I started. Here... This place. Yeah, life is like that. As I sit on the edge, on the threshold, what I’ve learned is that this journey is not a straight line. And the plates on each side of me, they support me. They hold me in place, like bookends around the story that is my life... And the next chapter is about to unfold..."
-Wrath

thats real shit

Sidle
03-25-09, 11:00 am
"The bullies who chased me... You strengthened my resolve. The haters who said I’d fail... I am still here. Those who fell to the earth thinking they were the only star above... The night sky is ablaze with lights. My old man... Yeah, this is for the one who not only gave me his name, but more... I’ve felt your hand on my shoulder each day and it has guided me. This is for all those who believed."
-Wrath

thats real shit

I love this part of the quote.

Mickey
03-31-09, 2:10 am
And here is my John Hancock...

xMATT182x
03-31-09, 2:27 am
um..shit yea, i'm on board and seatbelt strapped!

jermaine
03-31-09, 7:26 pm
make it happen

Shark
03-31-09, 8:04 pm
I'm down.

Austin4205
03-31-09, 10:35 pm
first off i woudl like to chat with mr wrath also=(, but the journey book and ads in mags are why i started so bring it on, and if anyone cna tell me how to talk to wrath and what not or just get the little push from anyone i woudl greatly apreciate thanks bros

J-PILE
03-31-09, 10:56 pm
How about a Big Byrd journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a world record powerlifter AND a bodybuilder! He was pretty much the star of the show at the Arnold in my opinion... He's a fucking monster and seems like a very genuine, humble dude. True fuckin' Animal. My two cents...

Hendo
04-02-09, 10:49 am
SIGNED. I'd follow it.

roithamer
04-02-09, 4:56 pm
Give me the damn clipboard so I can put my name on the list. When I think about a true lifter, I think of Frank.

Sadhu
04-02-09, 6:07 pm
This keeps me goin, thru all the path... So I´m in.

The Prodigy
04-02-09, 11:18 pm
sign me up

eric downey
04-02-09, 11:28 pm
lets do it

Hybridtheory2o
04-03-09, 7:57 pm
The journey is what got me off the couch and back into the gym where i belong. It was truly badass! I wanna sign this petition!!

HOCKEY TEMPER
04-03-09, 7:58 pm
in

Ridgeback
04-08-09, 6:24 am
For sure! reading Wraths journey is the reason I`m here... it lit a fire for me to get serious again!

I`m signed on!!

weedlewott
04-08-09, 7:26 am
Down. Can I do this six times and it count all of them?

Razor
05-30-09, 10:31 pm
Where do i sign? :)

OverDose
05-30-09, 10:46 pm
another journey...that would be awesome, i always kept up with the first journey, real motivation. Overdose

Swole81
05-30-09, 11:53 pm
the first journey was an amazing read...another one would be great

BamBam
05-31-09, 2:35 pm
He better do another Journey...or else I am gonna kidnap his sister...lol!

On a serious note...can't wait to see the big guy in action come August!

IN IRON,
BB-

Nick101
06-01-09, 6:44 pm
the journey is how i found this forum! and anytime im feelin out of it or whatever i always find motivation in his words. another journey would be BAD ASS. its gotta be wrath

mahscles
06-01-09, 6:46 pm
this is my sig in blood brother

mscuillo
07-09-09, 9:07 am
Is there an update on this?? Does anyone know when he is stepping in stage this year...I heard he had a show or 2 coming up. Also, why did they take him off the Cuts can? Hope he's still going to be around!

jesse45690
07-09-09, 9:38 am
Hell yea, the journey was a major piece of motivation for me another would be awesome!

D-Bomb
07-09-09, 5:09 pm
Is there an update on this?? Does anyone know when he is stepping in stage this year...I heard he had a show or 2 coming up. Also, why did they take him off the Cuts can? Hope he's still going to be around!

hey man I think with Corporate's new ad campaign maybe they want something completely fresh :-) but this thread still helps for the future perhaps!

Yeah i do Frank told me he is doing 2 shows August 8th and 15th with them being in Tampa And Florida respectively...i wish i could tell ya Federation and etc but thats as much as i know!

C.Coronato
07-09-09, 5:11 pm

Word on the Street is that he is competeing at the Europa in Dallas in August ..

destroypain07
07-15-09, 9:43 pm
sign me
i read a few entires before i hit the gym to fire me up for what lies ahead

Ironjaw
07-15-09, 9:46 pm
hey man I think with Corporate's new ad campaign maybe they want something completely fresh :-) but this thread still helps for the future perhaps!

Yeah i do Frank told me he is doing 2 shows August 8th and 15th with them being in Tampa And Florida respectively...i wish i could tell ya Federation and etc but thats as much as i know!

damn you dont know where ?? i live in Florida and i would like to be at 1 of them.... ive yet to meet the big guy

strivin for more
07-16-09, 2:14 pm
id love to see a new one. i still read through the first one at least once a week when im bored. lol

Liftbig21
07-16-09, 11:23 pm
signed

100jan
07-17-09, 10:04 am
I'm in!

newbreed
07-17-09, 10:07 am
That be cool.

BigDubbDiesel
07-18-09, 9:36 am
hell yeah. put my name on the list

MORPH999
08-11-09, 7:50 am
Cant wait to get motivated by another Wrath's journey.
Hell yeah!

mscuillo
08-12-09, 1:44 pm
Frank looked awesome in the Tampa show and he's doing the Europa this weekend. I saw him in an interview, hopefully Animal/Universal would jump on this and shoot some pics or another ad. Also hope they start to incorporate House into the ades as well! It'd be cool for a journey with him next year since he has a much different life than Frank (full-time job, wife, kids, etc...) Come on, get on it!!!!!

sunny_max
08-14-09, 3:38 am
signed...i wld love to see another journey

ExpertMode
11-07-09, 9:07 pm
I don't know about you guys but I think animalpak should definitely get another journey going.

I was so stoked whenever there was a new page in wrath's.

Maybe Evan Centopani?

Either way just a thought, I'm sure a lot of people would love it.

N. Motta
11-07-09, 9:22 pm
Would be cool for sure.

There are at least 10 threads just like this one though.

Sprint
02-03-10, 5:31 am
Hey, even tho i wasnt a member of the forvm at the time i fuckin loved following Wrath's original Journey.
I still go back and go through it even now, & was wonderin if maybe Ox or somebody else could do one with the weekly entries & pics & shit.

Sprint
02-06-10, 7:45 am
whoops I searched for a thread like this and cudnt find one so I started my own which is the above post. cheers to whoever moved it so now I can keep tabs on any Journey news :D

Beowulf
02-08-10, 12:45 pm
Hey, even tho i wasnt a member of the forvm at the time i fuckin loved following Wrath's original Journey.
I still go back and go through it even now, & was wonderin if maybe Ox or somebody else could do one with the weekly entries & pics & shit.

Wrath's Journey was awesome. If Ox did a Journey, I'm sure that would be awesome too.