PDA

View Full Version : The Forvm Titles

Beowulf
07-27-07, 11:44 am
Hey guys, can anyone tell me what all the titles are here and what they stand for? I know about Watchmen but things like Legionary, Henchmen, Plebeian, Gladiators and so on. Thanks guys!

xman
07-27-07, 12:09 pm
plebian;100+ posts
legionary:500+posts thats all i know its just to give you a place in the forum.

Beowulf
07-27-07, 1:33 pm
plebian;100+ posts
legionary:500+posts thats all i know its just to give you a place in the forum.

What's after Legionary?

BigBlueBear
07-27-07, 1:38 pm
What's after Legionary?

Believe that's it. As for Gladiator and Pro title's... well those are earned by those brave enough to hit the stage.

Universal Rep
07-27-07, 1:55 pm
Believe that's it. As for Gladiator and Pro title's... well those are earned by those brave enough to hit the stage.

There is something after Legionary....

BigBlueBear
07-27-07, 5:03 pm
There is something after Legionary....

Really... that's gotta take a truck ton of posts then. Hell... Lowdown is at 2200 somethin posts and still Legionary. Hrmm...

Tron
07-28-07, 1:27 am
Really... that's gotta take a truck ton of posts then. Hell... Lowdown is at 2200 somethin posts and still Legionary. Hrmm...

It's probably at 50,000.

Seriously, that's insane. Looking at my profile I average 3 posts a day. If I get to lowdowns it'll just take me around 4 times the amount this forum has been up! Oh well, it doesn't help in the gym. The titles mean nothing. The iron means everything.

gnoll5
07-28-07, 12:03 pm
what is the Victor title?

Medford
07-28-07, 12:06 pm
something? guess no one has it yet then.

Upstatebuilder07
07-28-07, 12:36 pm
It's probably at 50,000.

Seriously, that's insane. Looking at my profile I average 3 posts a day. If I get to lowdowns it'll just take me around 4 times the amount this forum has been up! Oh well, it doesn't help in the gym. The titles mean nothing. The iron means everything.

that right brother, not to put anyone down that has tons of posts but like you said to get that many you would have to live here...not live the iron. This is a great place to learn, express and help others with their questions goals and in life but i think the key here, just like with anything is BALANCE

Lowdown5
07-28-07, 12:40 pm
The titles mean nothing. The iron means everything.

Straight skinny right there.

Maccabee
07-28-07, 9:35 pm
Some guys here like myself like to post alot. Some dont. It dont matter how many posts you got.

Lowdown5
07-28-07, 9:55 pm
Some guys here like myself like to post alot. Some dont. It dont matter how many posts you got.

True that.

Giant Killer
07-28-07, 10:19 pm
2,500 posts--"Gladius"-the latin word for a Roman's sword.

jonsbsn
07-29-07, 1:22 am
what is the Victor title?

You get it if you win a contest... lucky bastards.

violator
07-29-07, 10:47 am
Big ups 2 lowdown, hes just made gladius....

Lowdown5
07-29-07, 11:55 am
Big ups 2 lowdown, hes just made gladius....

Thank you Bro, appreciate it.

Tron
07-29-07, 6:48 pm
Thank you Bro, appreciate it.

Looks pretty sweet down there, bro.

MassMonster
07-29-07, 11:18 pm
but the real question is..... whats after gladius....?

BigBlueBear
07-29-07, 11:27 pm
The title '44 Pak'!

feelthepain12
07-29-07, 11:31 pm
The title '44 Pak'!

Hahaha clever...

simpleguy
04-03-08, 1:46 pm
but the real question is..... whats after gladius....?

just seen under KAM's name ... it's called 'centurion' and I think it's at 7500 posts

krazyassmexican
04-03-08, 1:49 pm
just seen under KAM's name ... it's called 'centurion' and I think it's at 7500 posts

WOW
i feel sexy now! LOL

J-Dawg
04-03-08, 1:52 pm
WOW
i feel sexy now! LOL

Way to go KAM!

Universal Rep
04-03-08, 1:52 pm
Congrats Centurion...

Let's start the speculation anew... What is after Centurion?

simpleguy
04-03-08, 1:53 pm
WOW
i feel sexy now! LOL

LOL... I bet you do... is anyone else a centurion? there is Lowdown with more posts but he has the watchmen title

maybe you're the only sexy guy around here

ghost
04-03-08, 1:53 pm
very nice!!! congrats William!

Lowdown5
04-03-08, 2:01 pm
Congrats William!!

Enforcer
04-03-08, 2:05 pm
LowDown would have everyone beat- IDK wats next- Optimus Primus?

Brute
04-03-08, 2:08 pm
What about the signatures with "Fraternal Order of the Animal, etc" but some have "--Demon" or "--Monster"; that just something the person added, or was that earned in some way?

Always wanted to ask that.

krazyassmexican
04-03-08, 2:09 pm
did i earn a free jersey? LOL

JMC
04-03-08, 2:13 pm

How about Gooberus Maximus!

krazyassmexican
04-03-08, 2:14 pm

the next tittle is fannypack pink spandex shorts member

Lowdown5
04-03-08, 2:17 pm

I think when I hit 20000 posts my new title should be "Watchman Commander".

I like that!! LOL

Vaze_06
04-03-08, 2:56 pm
the next tittle is fannypack pink spandex shorts member

bro plz tell me that you're joking!!!... i mean is there a fella in here that wants to have a title that contains the word ''pink'' in it??!
Plz! no yes!!! ahahahhaha :P

prowrestler
04-03-08, 5:28 pm
i think when you get to 1 million your titles becomes:

" Computer Geak Who Needs To Spend Less Time Here And More In The Gym"

Lowdown5
04-03-08, 5:31 pm
i think when you get to 1 million your titles becomes:

" Computer Geak Who Needs To Spend Less Time Here And More In The Gym"

And who was this directed at???

prowrestler
04-03-08, 5:47 pm
And who was this directed at???

anyone who reaches 1 million posts lol!!!

i normaly dont read the other posts, just the title of the thread and post up my thoughts,so it aint directed at anyone here. well, unless we got ourselves a memeber with 1 million posts that is.

i dont think anyone will ever reach 1 fuckin million posts. waaaaay to many, the most i have seen is i think you at like 10 000 or something. 1 million is 100 times what you have posted. so you gotta be here for another 100 years if your at 10 000 posts per year.

just aint gonna happen i feel, unless you are a computer geak who needs to spend less time here and more in the gym like the title i gave says.

Lowdown5
04-03-08, 6:01 pm
anyone who reaches 1 million posts lol!!!

i normaly dont read the other posts, just the title of the thread and post up my thoughts,so it aint directed at anyone here. well, unless we got ourselves a memeber with 1 million posts that is.

i dont think anyone will ever reach 1 fuckin million posts. waaaaay to many, the most i have seen is i think you at like 10 000 or something. 1 million is 100 times what you have posted. so you gotta be here for another 100 years if your at 10 000 posts per year.

just aint gonna happen i feel, unless you are a computer geak who needs to spend less time here and more in the gym like the title i gave says.

LOL. just messing with you Bro!!

prowrestler
04-03-08, 10:52 pm
LOL. just messing with you Bro!!

thank god, i piss off some people with the itsy bitsyiest things sometimes.

lol!!!

krazyassmexican
04-03-08, 10:53 pm
bro plz tell me that you're joking!!!... i mean is there a fella in here that wants to have a title that contains the word ''pink'' in it??!
Plz! no yes!!! ahahahhaha :P

i love pink

Lowdown5
04-03-08, 10:54 pm
thank god, i piss off some people with the itsy bitsyiest things sometimes.

lol!!!

LOL!!!

prowrestler
04-03-08, 11:01 pm
i love pink

me too, on women though....

Wasteland
04-04-08, 3:58 pm
Congrats Centurion...

Senator.

Universal Rep
04-04-08, 4:08 pm
Hit 100,000 posts and your title becomes "U Rep".

sanga
04-04-08, 4:09 pm
Reset all the posts back to zero Dawg, that will be amusing, lol.

simpleguy
04-04-08, 4:12 pm

lol

Lowdown5
04-04-08, 4:13 pm

Careful, I might get there!

Universal Rep
04-04-08, 4:22 pm
Careful, I might get there!

Damn, forgot about you bro... Hahahaha...

Vaze_06
04-04-08, 4:23 pm
i love pink

ahaha bro how do you do it??! i'm a chick... have total of maybe 2 pink t-shirt... (they made me buy it! lol) Hate pink! ....

after Centurion... would say ''Apollo''
over 100,000 ''The President''

Lowdown5
04-04-08, 4:26 pm
Damn, forgot about you bro... Hahahaha...

You will have to "Stay Tuned"

Wasteland
04-04-08, 4:27 pm
You will have to "Stay Tuned"

13,000+ posts?

Wonder what title you would have if you weren't Watchman.

Lowdown5
04-04-08, 4:30 pm
13,000+ posts?

Wonder what title you would have if you weren't Watchman.

Yeah. Hey URep, what would my title be if I wasn't a Watchman??

WeeMan
04-04-08, 5:21 pm
Congrats Centurion...

Caesar!! u PHILISTINES!!!

strivin for more
10-12-09, 4:52 pm
my rank under my name says "legionary". now im assuing this is due to the amount of posts ive had, but where is all that laid out for us here? like what avatars mean what and "ranks" etc? thanks!

Cstlfx
10-12-09, 5:47 pm
Eh, I cant find the other posts pertaining to this question, so hopefully someone can find it and merge them later on.

There hasnt been an actual post saying what is what. As of right now you can get an Avatar if you're a Henchmen, Watchmen, ABC Positions, Pro, or Gladiator. There's a new Avatar floating around thats a V for Victor, thats rare. Occasionally, when Alpha Testing for a new Animal Supp is occuring, people will get an Avatar for that. The last one X was for Test.

Under ones name is a title. There are a few, Henchmen, Watchmen, Powerlifter, Bodybuilder, Strongman, ABC position (coordinator, chairman, leader for a region, etc). These are for something you are/doing. Then there are titles for the amount of posts you have. Plebian, Legionary, Gladius, and Centurion. I cant remember the amount of posts needed for each. I know Gladius is over 2500 and I believe Centurion is over 10000.

Cstlfx
10-12-09, 5:49 pm
In addition, the rarest of them all is the Avatar "BRAHMAN" with the "Brahman" title. Only one holds this.

Ironjaw
10-12-09, 5:53 pm
and who is that ?
and why do they have it?? i like explainations since im absent alot

ghost
10-12-09, 6:28 pm
and who is that ?
and why do they have it?? i like explainations since im absent alot

Juggerbrah has that elusive title... such is an honor that only he is suitable for.

strivin for more
10-12-09, 7:02 pm
Eh, I cant find the other posts pertaining to this question, so hopefully someone can find it and merge them later on.

There hasnt been an actual post saying what is what. As of right now you can get an Avatar if you're a Henchmen, Watchmen, ABC Positions, Pro, or Gladiator. There's a new Avatar floating around thats a V for Victor, thats rare. Occasionally, when Alpha Testing for a new Animal Supp is occuring, people will get an Avatar for that. The last one X was for Test.

Under ones name is a title. There are a few, Henchmen, Watchmen, Powerlifter, Bodybuilder, Strongman, ABC position (coordinator, chairman, leader for a region, etc). These are for something you are/doing. Then there are titles for the amount of posts you have. Plebian, Legionary, Gladius, and Centurion. I cant remember the amount of posts needed for each. I know Gladius is over 2500 and I believe Centurion is over 10000.

thank you sir! that clears everything up.

TigerAce01
10-12-09, 8:03 pm
Juggerbrah has that elusive title... such is an honor that only he is suitable for.

If any of you have heard of the Gita, the holy book of the Hindu, Brahman is actually the God like figure hahaha

In the Hindu religion, Brahman (Sanskrit: ब्रह्मन्, brahman, nominative brahma, ब्रह्म) is the unchanging, infinite, immanent, and transcendent reality which is the Divine Ground of all matter, energy, time, space, being, and everything beyond in this Universe.[1] The nature of Brahman is described as transpersonal, personal and impersonal by different philosophical schools. In the Rig Veda, Brahman gives rise to the primordial being Hiranyagarbha that is equated with the creator God Brahmā. The trimurti can thus be considered a personification of Hiranyagarbha as the active principle behind the phenomena of the universe.

The word "Brahman" is derived from the verb ((brh)) (Sanskrit: to grow), and connotes greatness. The Mundaka Upanishad says:

Om- That supreme Brahman is infinite, and this conditioned Brahman is infinite. The infinite proceeds from infinite. Then through knowledge, realizing the infinitude of the infinite, it remains as infinite alone.

--taken from Wikipedia

-Ace

Wasteland
10-14-09, 2:38 pm

Over 15,000 and you get Primus.

GunRock
12-19-14, 7:14 pm

I remember hearing that Plebeian was for over 100 posts but I haven't seen any Plebeians who have less than 500. Also does post quality play a role? Starting threads, having a Journey, answering questions for the younger guys? Just trying to get some clarification.