PDA

View Full Version : Animal "X" FAQ's: What To Do

J-Dawg
08-02-07, 10:00 am
Alpha Testing FAQ's:

Do all alpha testers need to keep a log in the forum?
Yes, as it's the easiest way to keep track of all your info and stats. Keep this log updated, at least on a weekly basis, though more updates is better than less.

What should I keep track of in my log?
We want ya to keep track of the following:
-Current weight
-Current training split
-Diet-- a basic breakdown of what you take in, and also any other supplements you'll be on (please don't add any new supplements to your regimen while on Animal "X")
-Your lifts and the weights that you are currently using for those lifts.
-In particular, we ask that you guys keep track of your major lifts on a weekly basis(i.e. bench, rows, deads, squats, shoulder press and so on), we'll be looking at percentages, increase in weight on lifts etc.

What should I do when my log is finished?
In your last post, please place the following information when finished:
-Starting weight and finishing weight
-Your starting weight and finishing weight on the following lifts:
--bench press
--barbell rows
--deadlifts
--squats
--leg press
--barbell curls
--shoulder press
-Your final impressions of Animal "X"

Can I use my regular supplements while on Alpha Testing?
While on Animal "X", if you were using other supplements prior to starting your Animal "X" cycle, you may continue to use them during the cycle. Just don't introduce any new supplements into your regimen during the alpha testing period.

Should I follow any special diet while on the Alpha Testing Program?
For best results you should be on a bulking cycle as more calories will be beneficial for your results. Cutting diets are definitely not recommended.

J-Dawg
08-02-07, 10:01 am
This thread is open for all alpha testers to place their questions in regards to the Animal "X" testing.

IRBS
08-02-07, 10:13 am
I am due to start a 2nd cycle of M-Stak on the same day as starting Animal X. Is that cool?

Also, what about timing? How should I time the two if taken together.

Thanks.

BigDaddy21
08-02-07, 12:14 pm
well this X shit sounds pretty delicious... this might be the new animaldrol

Medford
08-02-07, 12:16 pm
well this X shit sounds pretty delicious... this might be the new animaldrol

yum yum, gimmie some. WE ARE WATCHING HERE VERY CLOSELY! can't wait to hear how it goes.

J-Dawg
08-02-07, 12:25 pm
I am due to start a 2nd cycle of M-Stak on the same day as starting Animal X. Is that cool?

Also, what about timing? How should I time the two if taken together.

Thanks.

IRBS, this would be cool bro.
If you're taking the two together, take M-Stak 30-45 mins prior to working out.
Take Animal "X" with a meal prior to the workout.

jhicks3301
08-02-07, 12:26 pm
I'm getting excited!

ryanlemley1
08-02-07, 12:31 pm
yo fellas...i am pumped..i cannot wait to get this stuff and try it out!! with the package..there will be instructions right? about they times daily it should be taken and the such? Train Hard!

ryanlemley1
08-02-07, 12:33 pm
i might have missed it somewhere...but this to be drank or swallowed? Train hard!

IRBS
08-02-07, 12:33 pm
IRBS, this would be cool bro.
If you're taking the two together, take M-Stak 30-45 mins prior to working out.
Take Animal "X" with a meal prior to the workout.

Cool. What about AM workouts. I lift at 5am usually. How would the timing work then?

Universal Rep
08-02-07, 12:42 pm
i might have missed it somewhere...but this to be drank or swallowed? Train hard!

You will find out shortly R... Patience bro. Just keep in mind though, this is an Animal product. That should give you some idea.

jhicks3301
08-02-07, 12:43 pm
You will find out shortly R... Patience bro. Just keep in mind though, this is an Animal product. That should give you some idea.

That is what I was thinking

ryanlemley1
08-02-07, 12:48 pm
ah..i should've known...my bad fellas! that answers my question..Train hard!

ChandlerXJ
08-02-07, 1:09 pm
oh god baby.... how many of the tested products don't make it to market?

farsscf
08-02-07, 1:15 pm
Am I correct in assuming you don't want any ingredients or details released? What, if anything, can we answer? I am hoping for delivery today.

Universal Rep
08-02-07, 1:17 pm
Am I correct in assuming you don't want any ingredients or details released? What, if anything, can we answer? I am hoping for delivery today.

No ingredients, no details, nothing. That's correct F. I'm sure J-Dawg will handle all the product-related questions. Keep everything under wraps. Thanks.

farsscf
08-02-07, 1:20 pm
That is what I thought, just making sure.

Rage
08-02-07, 6:56 pm
I'm in...let's rock!

Jimmy
08-02-07, 6:59 pm
if it is at all possible for the alpha testers to list a before and after bf% i think it would be good. since everyone seems to be bulking hardcore id like to see how much weight they gain is LBM and how much is fat from the extra cals.

jhicks3301
08-02-07, 7:00 pm
if it is at all possible for the alpha testers to list a before and after bf% i think it would be good. since everyone seems to be bulking hardcore id like to see how much weight they gain is LBM and how much is fat from the extra cals.

I'm already doing that in my log...
I'll be clean off a cut tomrrow..

J-Dawg
08-03-07, 2:25 pm
yo fellas...i am pumped..i cannot wait to get this stuff and try it out!! with the package..there will be instructions right? about they times daily it should be taken and the such? Train Hard!

Hey bro, the package will contain the instructions, however, I'll post it here as well:
Training days: 1 pack along with food prior to working out.
Non-Training days: 1 pack along with any meal.

Cool. What about AM workouts. I lift at 5am usually. How would the timing work then?

Hey IRBS, what do you usually have before the workout? Any food?

IRBS
08-03-07, 2:31 pm
Hey bro, the package will contain the instructions, however, I'll post it here as well:
Training days: 1 pack along with food prior to working out.
Non-Training days: 1 pack along with any meal.

Hey IRBS, what do you usually have before the workout? Any food?

Most of the time I eat massive before bed but not in the morn, but sometimes I'll eat around 430am or so if im hungry before I lift...

I'll do it however you reccommend. If that means waking a little early, thats fine.

J-Dawg
08-03-07, 4:23 pm
Most of the time I eat massive before bed but not in the morn, but sometimes I'll eat around 430am or so if im hungry before I lift...

I'll do it however you reccommend. If that means waking a little early, thats fine.

With Animal "X", I would recommend having some food in your system when you take the pills-- even if it's something as simple as a protein/MRP shake in the morning.

IRBS
08-03-07, 4:32 pm
With Animal "X", I would recommend having some food in your system when you take the pills-- even if it's something as simple as a protein/MRP shake in the morning.

Good to go, thanks.

ryanlemley1
08-03-07, 4:37 pm
thanks J-Dawg. Train hard!

leafs43
08-04-07, 12:10 pm
Would X have any absorbtion issues with any other supps? I know of 1 supp that shouldn't be taken heavy with X but it isn't that big of a deal to not supp it.

J-Dawg
08-06-07, 10:55 am
Would X have any absorbtion issues with any other supps? I know of 1 supp that shouldn't be taken heavy with X but it isn't that big of a deal to not supp it.

Hey bro check your PM's.

WeaponX
08-06-07, 11:01 am
J-Dawg, are there supps we shouldnt be takin with this? I am on m-stak, uni-liver, bcaa caps, torrent, real gains and whey.. just let me know if theres something I shouldnt be takin....

thanks man

J-Dawg
08-06-07, 11:20 am
J-Dawg, are there supps we shouldnt be takin with this? I am on m-stak, uni-liver, bcaa caps, torrent, real gains and whey.. just let me know if theres something I shouldnt be takin....

thanks man

Hey W, these supps are all fine to take along with "X'
What I'll do is shoot you all a PM with the supps that should be avoided or taken in moderation while on "X".

ChandlerXJ
08-08-07, 3:26 pm
I have a question. Does X come in the container it's supposed to come in, or just in a bag with 21 paks? I'm just curious.

ghost
08-08-07, 3:27 pm
more than likely, it comes in a White tub.....or a Silver Container...as it has for previous Alpha Tests....definitely not in the final product container.

J-Dawg
08-08-07, 5:02 pm
I have a question. Does X come in the container it's supposed to come in, or just in a bag with 21 paks? I'm just curious.

It comes in a prototype container with the appropriate number of packs inside for each tester.

J-Dawg
08-08-07, 5:02 pm
more than likely, it comes in a White tub.....or a Silver Container...as it has for previous Alpha Tests....definitely not in the final product container.

Good call. It's actually in a silver-ish container.

MassMonster
08-08-07, 5:12 pm
any ideas when its gunna come to market ? and is there gunna be a beta testing before it does?

ryanlemley1
08-09-07, 12:29 pm
hey J-Dawg..any chance of us actually keeping that huge "X" under our forum name? just gives everyone an idea who has been selected..and if anyone wanted to ask us questions in regards to the product, we could give them answers. because who better to ask than us? Train hard!

J-Dawg
08-11-07, 8:58 pm
hey J-Dawg..any chance of us actually keeping that huge "X" under our forum name? just gives everyone an idea who has been selected..and if anyone wanted to ask us questions in regards to the product, we could give them answers. because who better to ask than us? Train hard!

Good idea Ryan, we'll keep 'em up for awhile after the testing program is completed.

Flash419
08-12-07, 2:04 pm
How many of the Animal X testers are going to the Arnold? I'll definatly be there. Maybe we can get Universal to make up some t-shirts for just us. Get some pics taken. Be cool for us and them.

What do you say guys? Interested?