PDA

View Full Version : Animal M-Stak vs. Universal Iso-Stak

amateur_lifter
01-21-07, 8:42 am
I haven't bought either, but I am curious as to which is more effective. I've read about the powers of Methoxyisoflavone, Isoflavonol, and Ecdysterone but which gives you the best gains if you had to pick just one. The price is pretty much the same, but with the iso-stak I would be able to take 3 pills/day and ultimately get higher dosages of the compounds listed above, but I wouldn't receive the growth hormones. I'm basically just looking for the best gains I can make legally, using quality suppliments

Here's an ingrediants list of each, I hope it's okay I posted these links...

Universal M-Stak
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=164

Univeral Iso-Stak
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=75

Has anyone tried both, or could someone point me in the right direction with this?

Thanks;
Jay

mgmmaze
01-21-07, 3:54 pm
I Have only tried M-stak but if you do a head to head M-stak has some GH products and also some other stuff that iso stak doesnt have. hope this helps any

Maximus
01-21-07, 7:27 pm
try em both...I'm interested in this too, b/c I know the m stak is great

Millhouse
01-21-07, 7:40 pm
I just finished a cycle of M-Stack, I typically in the past have just done the packs and stack2 ...but this time tossed in the M-stack and to quote Tommy Boy, "That was awsome" (right after the deer rips up thier car). Thats what I was saying to myself after my workouts.

dunno if that helps but i really enjoyed the packs and the stack 2 however the M-Stack now has a special place in my gym bag and my heart

man in black
01-21-07, 9:12 pm
I liked Mstak while I was on it, but I was looking for higher dosages. I've since started on Iso and then an additional ecdysterone supp as well. So I'm getting 300 mg of the methoxy and such, and upwards of 650 mg of ecdsysterone. I've only been on it a week. But I like the idea of the higher dosages.

Jeff

HAWK
01-21-07, 9:19 pm
IsoStak is different than mstak in that the methoxyisoflavone and isopropoxyisoflavone aren't found in mstak. Also, IsoStak is non-hormonal. I liked it, strength and size both went up, and I would definatley give it a try.

man in black
01-22-07, 2:10 am
....methoxyisoflavone and isopropoxyisoflavone aren't found in mstak.

Um.....according the label they are.....

king1
01-28-07, 12:59 am
Im about to add iso-stak to my m-stak cycle and ill be sure to review it soon. If you do any research m-stak has really small dosages. But because of all the other good stuff in it i bought it anyways.

Northman
01-28-07, 2:55 pm
I have taken both M-Stak and Iso-Stak together and they work great. The difference is this...

With M-Stak alone I got bigger and stronger.

With M-Stak and Iso-Stak I got bigger, stronger, and leaner.

This may be due to the added nutrition partitioning capabilities of higher doses of Methoxy and Ecdysterone spread out over the day (Recommended dose for someone of my size is between 400 and 600 mg a day).

"6"
01-30-07, 11:11 am
Hmmm....I haven't used either but I just ordered a can of M-Stak and a bottle of IsoStak. I'm gonna do a comparison and see which one gives me better results. Can't wait for it to arrive.

"6"
01-30-07, 11:15 am
I have taken both M-Stak and Iso-Stak together and they work great. The difference is this...

With M-Stak alone I got bigger and stronger.

With M-Stak and Iso-Stak I got bigger, stronger, and leaner.

This may be due to the added nutrition partitioning capabilities of higher doses of Methoxy and Ecdysterone spread out over the day (Recommended dose for someone of my size is between 400 and 600 mg a day).

How do you figure out the recommended dose for your size?

Wasteland
01-30-07, 11:30 am
I haven't bought either, but I am curious as to which is more effective. I've read about the powers of Methoxyisoflavone, Isoflavonol, and Ecdysterone but which gives you the best gains if you had to pick just one. The price is pretty much the same, but with the iso-stak I would be able to take 3 pills/day and ultimately get higher dosages of the compounds listed above, but I wouldn't receive the growth hormones. I'm basically just looking for the best gains I can make legally, using quality suppliments

Here's an ingrediants list of each, I hope it's okay I posted these links...

Universal M-Stak
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=164

Univeral Iso-Stak
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=75

Has anyone tried both, or could someone point me in the right direction with this?

Thanks;
Jay

Can you qualify what you mean by "gains"? Size? Strength? Mass? Etc.?

Jimmy
01-31-07, 9:18 pm
How do you figure out the recommended dose for your size?

February issue of FLEX published an article on ecdysterone reccomending 300-750mg for bodybuilders weighing between 150 and 250 pounds.

so say you weigh 195 like me

195/250 = .78 so .78*750= 585mg ecdysterone per day

the article advises splitting this up into 3-6 daily doses taken with high protien meals.

"6"
02-01-07, 6:09 pm
February issue of FLEX published an article on ecdysterone reccomending 300-750mg for bodybuilders weighing between 150 and 250 pounds.

so say you weigh 195 like me

195/250 = .78 so .78*750= 585mg ecdysterone per day

the article advises splitting this up into 3-6 daily doses taken with high protien meals.

Ah, thanks for the info.

stefano666-2009
05-25-10, 10:37 pm
Hello , I have been taking M-Stack for three cans already (with one week off between each other) and I feel my body can of adapt to it. So I will try Universal Isostack and thick I should have no problem since it is non -hormonal products and I am 18. Is Isostack as powerfull as Animal M-Stack? It will be great stacked with Whey, Creatinin, Amino and Multi?
Thanks

Aggression
05-26-10, 8:27 am
If you've used M-stak for 3 can's worth with that break in between, I'd hold off on both M-stak and IsoStak for now. If you feel your body has adapted to M-stak's properties, then you won't get too much from IsoStak either, as its based off of the same principles; nutrition partitioning. I'd recommend taking a full 3-4 weeks off of both products and then starting either one up again. IsoStak isn't as powerful as M-stak, yet they're very similar in formula/structure.

stefano666-2009
05-26-10, 7:27 pm
Ok. I wil rest for a while.
I heard that Isostack and M-Stack are great stacked ? What do you think ? I should take Isostack three times separate throughout the day and M-Stack before training ?
Thanks

MELTDOWN
05-26-10, 10:21 pm
IsoStak is different than mstak in that the methoxyisoflavone and isopropoxyisoflavone aren't found in mstak. Also, IsoStak is non-hormonal. I liked it, strength and size both went up, and I would definatley give it a try.

Ditto. My body seems to have better results with ISO over M, but both are awesome either way you go. Haven't combined them though.