PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak FAQ #6: Should I take one "pack" or two?

Animal Rep
05-18-07, 11:53 am
Q: Should I take one pack or two?

A: Animal Pak was originally designed for competitive bodybuilders over two decades ago. As such, the recommended use was two packs per day. Today, non-competitive strength athletes have understood the benefits of supplementing with Animal Pak. For non-competitive athletes, a single pack a day is all you need. There are exceptions of course, such as lserious lifters who are training with great intensity.

Joseb
04-12-08, 10:03 pm
how about for animal nitro?

Animal Rep
07-30-09, 1:51 pm
how about for animal nitro?

Depending on the rest of the day and what aminos you take in, would be how many Nitros, you take, many guys stick with one.

oldrookie123
02-06-12, 5:22 pm
What are your thoughts on Animal Pak? What has your experience been like while using this vitamin?

I just read about the dose for non competitors which is great for me.

Universal Rep
02-06-12, 5:33 pm
What are your thoughts on Animal Pak? What has your experience been like while using this vitamin?

I just read about the dose for non competitors which is great for me.

Wins the award for the best multi every year... Been around since 1983... Tons of feedback. Not sure what ur lookin' for brotha.

oldrookie123
02-06-12, 5:46 pm
Wins the award for the best multi every year... Been around since 1983... Tons of feedback. Not sure what ur lookin' for brotha.

My supplement stash is about 90% Universal Products. But 1 item I haven't used is Animal Pak. I have a degree in Chemical Technology and everything I do in the gym I don't do from knowledge because I've been seriously working out since Oct 2009, but I do use the science I know. The same goes with supplements. I do lots and lots of research and I ask questions like this one.

There are very little vitamins in the market that can attract me. For example: vitamins. B12 most vitamins have this in the cyano form, very little have them in the methyl form others combine them (like Animal Pak). Cyano is a poison and the body will identify it as such and get rid of it. The same with the minerals. Our body system does not consume minerals in the oxide form, again the body will do work to get rid of this.

Even thou some of this still gets through the body system i wanted to get a feed back on functional experience. I like the fact that it has an Amino Acid ingredient added to it.

My point is to here about performance and results. In the other hand like you said, it has won multiple awards and that says a lot. I am about to place an order but since my budget is limited I am willing to try and since it does have AA I don't have to buy my 100% beef aminos.