PDA

View Full Version : Walk On Home...Boy

Machine
08-03-07, 8:05 pm
I think it must be our bloated American overconfidence that causes us to make excuses without even knowing it. I cant count the number of times I hear or read the phrase "I'm tired" in one day...but I know I've heard it enough to make me sick on hearing it one more fucking time. I'm tired , I'm too sore , I think I must be overtraining...no your just a pussy. Being the forward thinking , educated clan that we are...maybe its time to look around us in this time as well as in times long past...so that we can allow our minds to wrap around the concept of being truely tired or truely hurt. Science , with all of it's promise for the cures and advances of tomorrow , cannot take the place of soul driven , razor focused discipline and good old fashion tolerance for discomfort. Look around you...how much tolerance for discomfort do you see everyday. You look at people that are 60 or better and they walk around with a face of agony from walking 30 feet to the corner. I'm sure this is not the case for all seniors...but I ask...what good is making people live longer and longer if they cant even move? It doesnt stop at old people either...Plenty of guys I see at the gym cry and bellyache about how uncomfortable a certain exercise makes them...or they squat with the pussy pad on the bar...or they ask if they are overtraining every day...why , because you are too lazy to face the task at hand? I dont much care for the new America...with all of it's endzone dancing , overpaid , lazy ass athletes. The attitude bleeds down from the top of mainstream athletics and mainstream society. The overconfidence , the trashtalk , the weakness , the bloated egos , the guys who want to be captain of the team when they cant even play. I have always said Attitude reflects leadership...I find it truer today than at any time in the past...we need to be careful who we look up to and who place our trust in. When younger guys come to me and ask me for advice about getting into the sport...I can see right through to their souls...and I can tell when I look into their eyes if they have the nuts to soak up the pain and discomfort that comes with this iron game...in all its forms. I will tell you this , out of all the guys that have asked me that question..."do I have what it takes?"...9.99999 out of 10 , I tell them to walk on home BOY...cause there aint no room or time in this shit for skirt hanging mommas boys who got a glass jaw and a weak gut...go wax your car and go to the club and shake your ass in one of those preppy ass shirts that have a tiny alligator on the tit...just get out of my weight room...

Maharg
08-03-07, 8:17 pm
yet another great motivation sparker.

Lowdown5
08-03-07, 8:20 pm
That was the best post you have ever written Machine in my opinion. Thank you.

jac71
08-03-07, 8:29 pm
Excellent post!!

bigrhino
08-03-07, 8:43 pm
I take it you are not going to the clubs tonight in your Lacoste shirt.

Their XXXL fits like a large tshirt

PuSHiT89
08-03-07, 8:44 pm
man...thats real right there man...thank you so much for that post. i mean it.

norrim1
08-03-07, 8:52 pm
I was just thinking about some of this stuff today. Someone asked me why I have posters of some of the Animal crew around my room instead of the high paid athletes that everyone and their brother worships and looks up to. I said, ultimately Wrath or Machine really don't care if I do or not, and there regular guys just like me. They don't complain about contracts or a signing bonus. They just stare at you in those posters and you can see the drive in their eyes. Reading these threads has made me realize what "real" athletes are made of. Everyone, not just the pros.

Malloy1344
08-03-07, 8:52 pm
damn right Machine.....

Hercules
08-03-07, 8:58 pm
Great post, Machine.

Let's be realistic: there's some of this shit that Machine speaks of right here on The Forvm occasionally. It's usually dealt with quickly. There's always a 1000 excuses you can make for not doing what you need to do. Excuses are empty; they mean nothing.

Dedicated2Liftin
08-03-07, 9:02 pm
shake your ass in one of those preppy ass shirts that have a tiny alligator on the tit...just get out of my weight room...

Haha, fuckin great...that needs to be put on a T-shirt.

eblnyc
08-03-07, 9:06 pm
excuses are like assholes,everybodys got one,some more than one. great post.

pdiesel
08-03-07, 9:41 pm
I think it must be our bloated American overconfidence that causes us to make excuses without even knowing it. I cant count the number of times I hear or read the phrase "I'm tired" in one day...but I know I've heard it enough to make me sick on hearing it one more fucking time. I'm tired , I'm too sore , I think I must be overtraining...no your just a pussy. Being the forward thinking , educated clan that we are...maybe its time to look around us in this time as well as in times long past...so that we can allow our minds to wrap around the concept of being truely tired or truely hurt. Science , with all of it's promise for the cures and advances of tomorrow , cannot take the place of soul driven , razor focused discipline and good old fashion tolerance for discomfort. Look around you...how much tolerance for discomfort do you see everyday. You look at people that are 60 or better and they walk around with a face of agony from walking 30 feet to the corner. I'm sure this is not the case for all seniors...but I ask...what good is making people live longer and longer if they cant even move? It doesnt stop at old people either...Plenty of guys I see at the gym cry and bellyache about how uncomfortable a certain exercise makes them...or they squat with the pussy pad on the bar...or they ask if they are overtraining every day...why , because you are too lazy to face the task at hand? I dont much care for the new America...with all of it's endzone dancing , overpaid , lazy ass athletes. The attitude bleeds down from the top of mainstream athletics and mainstream society. The overconfidence , the trashtalk , the weakness , the bloated egos , the guys who want to be captain of the team when they cant even play. I have always said Attitude reflects leadership...I find it truer today than at any time in the past...we need to be careful who we look up to and who place our trust in. When younger guys come to me and ask me for advice about getting into the sport...I can see right through to their souls...and I can tell when I look into their eyes if they have the nuts to soak up the pain and discomfort that comes with this iron game...in all its forms. I will tell you this , out of all the guys that have asked me that question..."do I have what it takes?"...9.99999 out of 10 , I tell them to walk on home BOY...cause there aint no room or time in this shit for skirt hanging mommas boys who got a glass jaw and a weak gut...go wax your car and go to the club and shake your ass in one of those preppy ass shirts that have a tiny alligator on the tit...just get out of my weight room...

Dude, you are the fucking man..nuff said..

Tron
08-04-07, 12:52 am
"do I have what it takes?"

Amazing. Those people who don't have the balls to realize that answer apparently don't. If you have to ask somebody if you're a something, then you're a nothing.

o2
08-04-07, 12:59 am
damn

ahriman
08-04-07, 1:30 am
times long past...

Let's take it back to the good ol times, back when men were men not the spoiled kids you see nowadays....I am ready to take it to that age, i am ready for the commitment, the sacrifice...I am ready to honour those brave men of the past by not letting their spirit and attitude die... to preserve the way, the old way, the only way....

Far Beyond Driven
08-04-07, 10:01 am
So take it back, man. Just keep up what you are doing, live the life, and be an example. The weak are fashionable in good times, but they always come back to the strong in calamitous times.

Fury317
08-04-07, 10:08 am
I thought I was the only guy who called it a pussy pad.

Liftbig21
08-04-07, 10:15 am

x2

Nothing like a good dose of the truth.

widdlewade44
08-04-07, 10:38 am
inspirational and true words big brother. I printed this bad boy off and sent it down to focused (fellow Henchmen) at Parris Island, SC. This is another motivating read to help him train hard. Thanks Machine.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Fury317
08-04-07, 12:46 pm
x2

Nothing like a good dose of the truth.

Amen to that brother

Tron
08-04-07, 1:50 pm

Nah, it's out there, bro. Even us hicks in Southern Indiana call it a pussy pad.

feelthepain12
08-04-07, 7:10 pm
Probably the best post yet. And just as motivational as always.

ironshaolin
08-04-07, 8:02 pm
yeah, word up machine. That reminds me of that pantera song where phil says all badass, just walk on home, boy. Thats all I hear in my head when I read that line.

dominate77
08-05-07, 2:54 pm
I'm tired , I'm too sore , I think I must be overtraining...no your just a pussy.

lmao

crypto
08-05-07, 3:41 pm
A-FUCKING-GREED. my father was tellin me how in his day, he started working at the age of 8! and he made the comparison that the distance to his job was from our house to this walmart by our house. that walmart is 13 miles away. he told me it would take him more than an hour to get to work everyday on a bike and at 8 years old, that a journey in itself. by the time he was was 17, he was supporting his 4 younger brothers and sisters. i look at his hands today, theyre beaten, theyre rough, just lookin at them tells a story. back then, the men worked on their cars, changed their own oil etc. now dudes dont even wanna get out the car in fear of breaking a sweat. they sit inside their car and wait for a tow truck to come fix their flat. men walkin around with umbreallas like they are women who just came from the salon, its fuckin water, it will fuckin dry. im kinda embarassed by our generation as men cuz at the age of 24, me and my friends of the same age group, do not work as hard as my father did at the age of 8.

Young&Hungry
08-05-07, 6:16 pm
Motivating article Machine, one of the best pieces you have ever written IMO. Speechless...you are truely a master of words.

eblnyc
08-05-07, 6:18 pm
yeah, word up machine. That reminds me of that pantera song where phil says all badass, just walk on home, boy. Thats all I hear in my head when I read that line. a vulgar display of power. hell ya.

Preston
08-05-07, 6:35 pm
This pretty much summed up my previous thread in my journey...It was a good post Machine...

Preston
08-05-07, 6:38 pm
A-FUCKING-GREED. my father was tellin me how in his day, he started working at the age of 8! and he made the comparison that the distance to his job was from our house to this walmart by our house. that walmart is 13 miles away. he told me it would take him more than an hour to get to work everyday on a bike and at 8 years old, that a journey in itself. by the time he was was 17, he was supporting his 4 younger brothers and sisters. i look at his hands today, theyre beaten, theyre rough, just lookin at them tells a story. back then, the men worked on their cars, changed their own oil etc. now dudes dont even wanna get out the car in fear of breaking a sweat. they sit inside their car and wait for a tow truck to come fix their flat. men walkin around with umbreallas like they are women who just came from the salon, its fuckin water, it will fuckin dry. im kinda embarassed by our generation as men cuz at the age of 24, me and my friends of the same age group, do not work as hard as my father did at the age of 8.

Technological advances are amazing, and that's why you don't have to work the way your father did.Without technological and economical advancements we would still be in the same place that your father was in. All in progress, and until we hit an all time low, the United States as a nation is going to keep getting lazier because they can just have everything done for them.

THERISING
08-05-07, 6:42 pm
wow machine everytime i read your articles i am inspired in fact i hit my 300lb deadlift right after reading one of your articles you are the man

MO_500057
08-06-07, 9:48 am
This is definately very true. Not just in America though. I see the laziness all over the world. Now I may not have been to as many countries as some of you and I assure you I have rarely seen the upper class of these countries, but the laziness is very evident. The men of our past those that made US who we are today are still here. They are in each and everyone of us hidden by our own vices and acts of laziness. Dont forget them instill the same values in your children. A man with no drive or desire is no man by my count.

GatorMP_69
08-06-07, 10:06 am
I may have posted my rant in the wrong area....MT STAGE!!! I know what you mean, the mamma's boys and preps that want to "act" like they love the gym. I believe you have to LOVE the gym and LOVE the pain that comes with the gains. There should be no question of, "am I training too hard?" There should only be did I train hard enough. I know A LOT of times the answer is no. Do you get that sick to the stomache feeling at the end of an excercise, at the end of your10, 15 or 20 reps? Do you want to puke after 3 squats? Do you puke on the way out of the gym from pushing yourself as hard as you should? I can say yes to this on more than one occasion. Not enough times as I should, but I know when I have had a good day or when I have let myself slack. I kick my own ass for it. Mo kicks my ass when I want to quit but still have more reps in me.
GOD BLESS YOU, MACHINE, for saying what we feel. If I walk away tight or sore or ready to puke, I know I have pushed myself that day. I know that when Mo has to rack 185 on inclines for me or grab the 105s from me when we do incline dumbell presses or Arnolds, I have pushed myself hard that day. We call i t gettin smoked in the Army. When you have the balls to smoke yourself on a daily basis or the discipline to push thru and endure the pain, you have the HEART to accomplish any goal ahead of you. You have the HEART to LIVE. I salute you, sir, for your discipline and example for us all.

Gymrat1944
08-06-07, 10:37 am
excuses are like assholes,everybodys got one,some more than one. great post.

And they stink.

Terranova1340
08-06-07, 10:50 am
Excuses are tools of incompetence those who use them are seldom capable of anything else.

musclealchemist
08-06-07, 11:35 am
You right machine, only a select few have the nads to do what it takes to live this life. And about the athletes and stuff, you are dead on about it. Just like everything else. Awesome post.

Naturally Huge
08-06-07, 11:39 am
...cause there aint no room or time in this shit for skirt hanging mommas boys who got a glass jaw and a weak gut...go wax your car and go to the club and shake your ass in one of those preppy ass shirts that have a tiny alligator on the tit...just get out of my weight room...

This sums up about 99% of the "bodybuilders" in the gym I train at.

boar
08-06-07, 1:25 pm
I deal with the same type of pretty boys at my college. They come in groups in the gym with their gelled back hair, talking to girls by the cardio stations. Shut the fuck up and train!

whoever posted about men having umbrellas is feminine I totally agree. All men that carry umbrellas should question their masculinity.

darkside64
08-06-07, 3:37 pm
Nah, it's out there, bro. Even us hicks in Southern Indiana call it a pussy pad.

haha you guys. You wanna know some fucked up shit. My gym has a special squat bar where the pussy pad is already attached, and you cant take it off. 45lb bars. Get the fuck out of here 27some lb bars are as high as they go. 92lb dumbells. No leg press. Keep that in mind guys the next time you complain about your l.a fitness. I would give my left nut to have a gym where the dumbells go to at least 120lbs. Anyway way off topic now. sorry for ramblin. Machine good shit as always. You made a reply to a question about relationships earlier. Ever since then Im like this guy is the man.

Tron
08-06-07, 10:04 pm
haha you guys. You wanna know some fucked up shit. My gym has a special squat bar where the pussy pad is already attached, and you cant take it off. 45lb bars. Get the fuck out of here 27some lb bars are as high as they go. 92lb dumbells. No leg press. Keep that in mind guys the next time you complain about your l.a fitness. I would give my left nut to have a gym where the dumbells go to at least 120lbs. Anyway way off topic now. sorry for ramblin. Machine good shit as always. You made a reply to a question about relationships earlier. Ever since then Im like this guy is the man.

92 lbs?!?! Is that honestly the dumbells they have? That seems kind of obscure...

darkside64
08-07-07, 5:32 am
92 lbs?!?! Is that honestly the dumbells they have? That seems kind of obscure...

well its germany. So everything is in kg. the highest dumbells are 42kg. Thats childs play right there. I usually row 150'slb, and press 120'slb. Needless to say my reps have gone a little higher. Ce la vi, gotta keep an open mind, and make the best with the equipment. Basically a lot of supersets drop sets, anything to get that sweet pump.

hjayss
08-07-07, 6:22 am
Get The Hell Ouot The Gym Grow Some Fuckign Balls B4 You Come Back And Think About Talking To Me..much Needed Post...if It Is Sore Train Another Part How About Doing Sme Legs Instead Of Trying To Just Do Arms..how Abou Doing Some Back Work...lol...keep Em Coming Big Fellah...

k1usa
08-07-07, 7:12 am
I see and hear this everyday at the gym...its non stop and it gets to me as well.....big time. Im fucken 53.....got more behind me than in front...my parade was at one time almost gone...the last float was in sight...but I desided to pull that fucker back to the beginning....told santa clause to get back to the end of the parade and start over again...Im not ready to end this shit...not now. Pain....its to me like blinking the eye...its all the time..every day...its every joint I got...it hurts to sit....stand....tie my shoe.....;pick up my baby boy....hug my girl.....but I move forward. I run into the same fuckers in the gym every day....the smart fuckers from all the hi tech firms...the assholes that cant read the numbers on the dumbells and put the 20 pounders where the 60's go...leave shit all over and wont clean up...walk in front of you and bump into you while you are doing a set....fuckers ask questions when you are punishing your body parts.....they reek of the fucked up food they eat....shit bro...Im rolling and just venting here...but you got me lit Machine.....my bottom line is this...Im an old fuck...and Im pounding it in the gym harder than most young fuckers...I dont complain....I cant....I just want to live my dream here. I hear the...."im tired"...and "Overtraining" shit all the time...and when I do...I simply can say..."hay fucker...Im tired...and feel like my hart is going to jump out my chest like the fuken alien movie....I train till I cant reach my ass...cant wash my face....I wake up just about evey night at 3 or 4 am in murderous pain....yea...Im a mess...but tell you what...this is the way it is...I love what I do...and I cant see anything that will stop me from taking what is mine.....I feed my beast pain...Im not stopping...and to the complainers....just step aside..pick your shit up and leave me alone...its my turn....its my life...its my pain......

whatnow5
08-07-07, 12:26 pm
words cant describe how true and awesome this post is...only one problem...

I read it to early, I want to go lift NOW!!

adidas
08-07-07, 12:56 pm
meh

Iron4Life
08-07-07, 1:25 pm
true shit right there...thanks for addng fuel to our fires

IRON4LIFE

JUGGERNAUT
08-07-07, 6:00 pm
yet another great post..

cable
08-08-07, 8:01 pm
whoever posted about men having umbrellas is feminine I totally agree. All men that carry umbrellas should question their masculinity.

a real animal is not phased when he must use an umbrella becuase he nor those around him would ever question his masulinity

Tron
08-09-07, 1:41 am
I see and hear this everyday at the gym...its non stop and it gets to me as well.....big time. Im fucken 53.....got more behind me than in front...my parade was at one time almost gone...the last float was in sight...but I desided to pull that fucker back to the beginning....told santa clause to get back to the end of the parade and start over again...Im not ready to end this shit...not now. Pain....its to me like blinking the eye...its all the time..every day...its every joint I got...it hurts to sit....stand....tie my shoe.....;pick up my baby boy....hug my girl.....but I move forward. I run into the same fuckers in the gym every day....the smart fuckers from all the hi tech firms...the assholes that cant read the numbers on the dumbells and put the 20 pounders where the 60's go...leave shit all over and wont clean up...walk in front of you and bump into you while you are doing a set....fuckers ask questions when you are punishing your body parts.....they reek of the fucked up food they eat....shit bro...Im rolling and just venting here...but you got me lit Machine.....my bottom line is this...Im an old fuck...and Im pounding it in the gym harder than most young fuckers...I dont complain....I cant....I just want to live my dream here. I hear the...."im tired"...and "Overtraining" shit all the time...and when I do...I simply can say..."hay fucker...Im tired...and feel like my hart is going to jump out my chest like the fuken alien movie....I train till I cant reach my ass...cant wash my face....I wake up just about evey night at 3 or 4 am in murderous pain....yea...Im a mess...but tell you what...this is the way it is...I love what I do...and I cant see anything that will stop me from taking what is mine.....I feed my beast pain...Im not stopping...and to the complainers....just step aside..pick your shit up and leave me alone...its my turn....its my life...its my pain......

Russ, you are an inspiration in yourself. I don't know the pain you go through everyday, but I know it's got to be more than most of us. Keep at it, bro. I will make this statement now. If I make it 30 more years, I'll be going through what you go through. And I'll smile everyday for it.

k1usa
08-09-07, 3:41 am
thanks Tron....bottom line....its in the skin....its in the blood....what I want..what I see in my minds eye is the result of lots of fucken work here...lots to do....but Im committed....and Im not giving up.....but thanks bro....I appreciate the support...and I also thank Machine for getting this thread started...it opened up some nice doors...

Machine
04-21-10, 9:17 pm
The word almost means so very much to me...for several reasons. When I was younger...ensconsed in our nation's public school mental rape factories...I mean schools. I ALMOST believed those Vice Principals and Administrators when they closed the office doors and called me a loser, stupid, a failure, and that I would wind up in prison some day...I ALMOST believed them for a moment there...ALMOST! You see; I was arrested 8 times before I turned 17...and I guess I turned myself into whatever they said I was...it was a self fulfilling prophecy. But you know what...after I read the school library 3 times over...it dawned on me that I wasn't stupid...in fact...I was pretty smart. But I almost believed them...I wonder how many young people they destroyed?

After I taught myself to analyze and read books and political philosophy; after I began to read and write position papers for the fun of it...it dawned on me...I can play this game too. And that...more than anything is the legacy which I must leave when I am gone...scholar is free to all people...and cannot be stolen from you no matter what your position and or class...please remember that for all times...challenge the status quo...challenge assumption...question authority...break down negative stereo-types and traditions based upon ignorance. Please do these things in remembrance of all those that never had a chance or a choice in this life. Thank you.

MACHINE

Razor
04-21-10, 11:36 pm
The word almost means so very much to me...for several reasons. When I was younger...ensconsed in our nation's public school mental rape factories...I mean schools. I ALMOST believed those Vice Principals and Administrators when they closed the office doors and called me a loser, stupid, a failure, and that I would wind up in prison some day...I ALMOST believed them for a moment there...ALMOST! You see; I was arrested 8 times before I turned 17...and I guess I turned myself into whatever they said I was...it was a self fullfilling prophecy. But you know what...after I read the school library 3 times over...it dawned on me that I was't stupid...in fact...I was pretty smart. But I almost believed them...I wonder how many young people they destroyed?

After I taught myslef to analyze and read books and political philosophy; after I began to read and write position papers for the fun of it...it dawned on me...I can play this game too. And that...more than anything is the legacy which I must leave when I am gone...scholar is free to all people...and cannot be stolen from you no matter what your position and or class...please remember that for all times...challenge the status quo...challenge assumption...question authority...break down negative stereo-types and traditions based upon ignorance. Please do these things in remeberance of all those that never had a chance or a choice in this life. Thank you.

MACHINE

Concrete words right there. Thank you brother. Always an honor reading your posts.

Tron
04-21-10, 11:40 pm
The word almost means so very much to me...for several reasons. When I was younger...ensconsed in our nation's public school mental rape factories...I mean schools. I ALMOST believed those Vice Principals and Administrators when they closed the office doors and called me a loser, stupid, a failure, and that I would wind up in prison some day...I ALMOST believed them for a moment there...ALMOST! You see; I was arrested 8 times before I turned 17...and I guess I turned myself into whatever they said I was...it was a self fullfilling prophecy. But you know what...after I read the school library 3 times over...it dawned on me that I was't stupid...in fact...I was pretty smart. But I almost believed them...I wonder how many young people they destroyed?

After I taught myslef to analyze and read books and political philosophy; after I began to read and write position papers for the fun of it...it dawned on me...I can play this game too. And that...more than anything is the legacy which I must leave when I am gone...scholar is free to all people...and cannot be stolen from you no matter what your position and or class...please remember that for all times...challenge the status quo...challenge assumption...question authority...break down negative stereo-types and traditions based upon ignorance. Please do these things in remeberance of all those that never had a chance or a choice in this life. Thank you.

MACHINE

Having you back Machine... there seems to be even more strength in your words, which is astounding. Dare I say... more at peace?

Muscleguy93
04-22-10, 10:56 pm
amazing man...just plain truth, i love it.

andrewT
04-25-10, 3:11 pm

MACHINE

its quite the treat to have Machine back!!

DaButchster
04-26-10, 2:00 pm
Wow

Birdman
04-26-10, 2:27 pm
Thanks for the inspiring words brother. They help more than you know.

TylerCrooks
02-19-11, 5:44 pm

I have made a habit out of reading this post before I train. You are one of the most inspiring athletes in this sport and I have a tremendous amount of respect for you and what you have accomplished. Your words continually remind me why I love this sport and give me the strength to do the work I need to do every day. I can only hope to one day be half as enlightened as you have become. I wish you nothing but the best in your life and training. Please keep up the great writing. We count on it.

Blake
08-05-11, 12:07 pm
Machine, thank you for the wise words.

xianx
08-06-11, 10:15 am
Excuses are tools of incompetence those who use them are seldom capable of anything else.

A guy i used to work with would say "Excuses are the nails in the house of failure." Ironic cuz he was lazy and a sissy but good words of wisdom.

LegendKillerJosh
08-06-11, 9:26 pm
I can't remember a post Machine made that people actually disagree with. I also agree, especially on overpaid athletes and excuse making. Just face it though, some people don't love to lift like we do so yeah, they want excuses not too. I am not a lazy person, but if someone said "alright everyday you need to clean out the garage cause it's good for your health" I would probably make excuses too. I'm not trying to justify making excuses not to train, but I could see why someone who doesn't like training would do it.

In fact I use to do it a lot. I got too caught up in the idea of overtraining and not resting enough and blamed that every time I hit a plateau. I never trained consecutive days, trained bodyparts twice a week or trained for more than an hour at a time. Now I train 4 days a week, each lift twice per week, and train oftentimes for up to an hour and a half. And I am not only stronger than I was before but leaner, too.

Back To Basics
08-08-11, 6:51 am
Man.. I miss Machine, does anyone know what's been up lately?

Hope all is well.

Brick By Brick
08-09-11, 11:31 am

Great post, Machine. This country is getting soft. You see it all around you. I call that thing the bitch pad, have done so for years.

C.Coronato
08-10-11, 12:12 pm
"I will tell you this , out of all the guys that have asked me that question..."do I have what it takes?"...9.99999 out of 10 , I tell them to walk on home BOY...cause there aint no room or time in this shit for skirt hanging mommas boys who got a glass jaw and a weak gut...go wax your car and go to the club and shake your ass in one of those preppy ass shirts that have a tiny alligator on the tit...just get out of my weight room... "

Unreal. That shit was awesome.