PDA

View Full Version : What's for breakfast? Tell us yours.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Magnum30
01-21-07, 10:29 am
What do you guys usually have for breakfast, favorite morning meal?

Mine's 1 pak of Tuna with 2 cups rice and some milk, along with supplements.
Goes down easier first thing in the morning

HELLYEAH60
01-21-07, 11:15 am
During my bulking phase I usually consume, roughly 2 Cups of plain oatmeal sweetened with honey along with 6-8 Egg whites. In addition Ill take my Pak with it.

During my cuttin phase I'll cut down to only a 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 6 egg whites. Ill still take my pak at this time too. Its a great meal after a morning cardio session.

Arbalest
01-21-07, 11:56 am
Cutting: 1cup Oats w/ 1/4cup Sugar Free syrup = 335cals
2scoop Protein Shake = 240cals

Bulking: 1cup Oats w/ 1/2cup Sugar Free syrup = 370cals
8 egg whites = 240cals
2pieces Whole Wheat Toast = 180cals
2scoop Protein Shake = 240

Toni69
01-21-07, 12:03 pm
I go to sleep at night anxious to wake up the next morning and eat breakfast:

My typical breakfast, not contest is:

8 egg whites or 1 cup eggbeaters with 1-2 slices fat free cheese
5-6oz lean steak
1 bowl oatmeal or hot oatbran cereal or a whole wheat bagel
1 cup coffee
1/2 pomegranate when they are in season

hmmmm....I am hungry now!

HAWK
01-21-07, 12:13 pm
Best meal of the day...10 egg whites w/ 2 whole eggs, scrambled. Piece of ham mixed in, with some turkey. Skim milk, whole wheat toast, Oatmeal. Awesome start to the day.

thatoneguy
01-21-07, 1:07 pm
8-10 whites 3 pakets of flavored oatmeal, weight gainer shake with 5 gs glutamine 5g creatine and an apple

To a good wakeup;

Whey Protein Shake with 12 eggs whites and skim milk
1 cup of oatmeal with skim milk
1 piece of fruit – Generally banana--
4 liver tabs
Animal Pak

bharatoza
01-21-07, 10:11 pm
Milk + oatmeal + 4 egg whites + 1 scoop whey protein + peanut butter + banana

Nice n quick shake

Multivitamin n joint supplement

karthik
01-21-07, 11:37 pm
speaking of breakfast, I notice that everyone adds an animalpak multivitamin to the list. Would anything else also be beneficial at this time or maybe even later, such as fish oil, glucosamine chondroitin, etc? I am asking because I am getting ready for strongman contest.

Maximus
01-22-07, 12:06 am
7 eggs(2 whole, 5 whites)
1 cup oats
cup of green tea w/honey
multivitamin, 2 fish oil caps

Upstatetiger
01-22-07, 12:09 am
4 egg whites + 1 whole egg
1 cup of steel cut oats w/ honey
Orange Juice
Bananna
Animal Pak Multi, BCAA's and Fish Oil Caps

Hollywood
01-22-07, 12:38 am
8 egg whites
1 1/2 cup oats
shake w/ peanut butter & bananna

Simps
01-22-07, 1:00 am
If I've got to hit the road quick I go with a huge protein shake. Peanut butter, eggs, whey protein, ice, maybe some ice cream (bulking), milk, and some flax seed. Take my Animal Pak right after. Ready to go

rockyIV
01-22-07, 10:10 am
1 cup steel cut oats
1 large egg
5 egg whites

It's not sexy but it gets the job done. I usually spice up the eggs with hot sauce.

bharatoza
01-22-07, 12:07 pm
speaking of breakfast, I notice that everyone adds an animalpak multivitamin to the list. Would anything else also be beneficial at this time or maybe even later, such as fish oil, glucosamine chondroitin, etc? I am asking because I am getting ready for strongman contest.

Why not. I take Flax seed n glucosamine chondroitin MSM too. I would recommend you take them even when you aren't preparing for a contest.

sneezed
01-22-07, 12:56 pm
8 eggs (4whites)
1 cup coffee
1-2 packs oatmeal

Achilles
01-22-07, 1:21 pm
2 packs of oats & a PB&J ... then usually chicken and rice about an hour later

bluetaz
01-22-07, 1:34 pm
Being a single dad of 3 and running a family owned shop not much time to eat so 6-8 egg whites 1 cup of oatmeal 2 scoops protein 2 big spoonfuls of peanut butter mix and run. But on the weekends I try to put down a big meal to start the day.

Bam Bam
01-22-07, 11:39 pm
I train early in tha morning about 5:00 a.m. My first meal is usually pretty big since I dont eat in tha morning before training. I eat about 5 whole eggs. Bacon or sausage depending on how I feel that day. Two pieces of toast with margarine. Ill also have a bowl of oatmeal or grits. After all that iz down ill take an animal pak.

BigAnt
01-23-07, 10:19 pm

5-6oz lean steak
1 cup coffee

Damn girlfriend..you throw down the food...GREAT!

I feel ya, going to bed starving, waking up more starving (pre-contest) breakfast is the bomb!

Me--off season I like some fat early in the morning...10oz. 90% ground beef with 2 cups of rice with a lot of ketchup. Pre contest---18 egg whites with peppers/mushrooms and 1 cup of dry oats...scrambled/mixed all together with hot sause or salsa.

Ushock
01-24-07, 11:42 am
3 whole eggs and 1 cup of oats.

Toni69
01-24-07, 4:41 pm

I feel ya, going to bed starving, waking up more starving (pre-contest) breakfast is the bomb!

Me--off season I like some fat early in the morning...10oz. 90% ground beef with 2 cups of rice with a lot of ketchup. Pre contest---18 egg whites with peppers/mushrooms and 1 cup of dry oats...scrambled/mixed all together with hot sause or salsa.

That is nothing...I eat again usually 2 hours later! I am far from shy at the dinner table...any table with food on it actually! You and I would have some grocery bill on our hands huh....;)

Toni69
01-24-07, 4:43 pm

Pre-contest...you mix the oats into your eggs? I never thought of that...why don't you prepare the oats in water?

BigAnt
01-24-07, 4:53 pm
Pre-contest...you mix the oats into your eggs? I never thought of that...why don't you prepare the oats in water?

Yeah, use Pam spray on my big'ol non-stick fry pan, wreck 18 egg whites, throw in dry oats, peppers and mushrooms and scramble. Use hot sauce or salsa...goes down real nice!

Folly
01-24-07, 5:21 pm
This is an hour after my PWO shake, and I am ready to eat.

2 eggs and 8 whites with 4oz ham/chicken/steak, onions and mushrooms and 2oz cheese;
1c yogurt with 1c mixed berries and 1/2c dry oats;
2c milk and some coffee.

It's more when I'm trying to put on weight. I love breakfast.

speedster00
01-24-07, 5:33 pm
1/2 cup of oats, 1/3 cup of yogurt, 3 eggs boiled.

Toni69
01-24-07, 5:37 pm
1/2 cup of oats, 1/3 cup of yogurt, 3 eggs boiled.

Is this all you eat for breakfast? When would you eat again?

Shadow
01-24-07, 5:43 pm
Cup of oats, whey shake with some fruit, low fat milk and a probiotic, animalpak, liver tabs, Wholemeal toast with cheese, scramble egss (6 eggs)

Alivewhenimdead
01-24-07, 7:14 pm
10 egg whites
half a grapefruit
granola with low fat yogurt

only on weekdays...our school dining hall blows during the weekend...mainly just oatmeal, whey, apples, and peanut butter in the dorm...

Lobo
01-24-07, 7:28 pm
Now that im on low-moderate carb:

5 egg whites + 1 whole egg.
1/2 cup of oatmeal.
1 scoop whey protein.

FreekShow
01-25-07, 12:01 am
I have the same thing every day and it never gets old. I use 1 cup of oatmeal, 3/4 cup of water, and a scoop of chocolate whey. I stir it all together and heat for 90 seconds. Then I add a cup of skim milk and a fat spoonful of peanut butter. It is thick, really feels you up, and provides everything your body needs in the morning. You get your protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats from the peanut butter. I also throw in a 30 gram whey protein shake to get the aminos to my muscles quicker after a good nights sleep.

Gamble
01-25-07, 1:58 am
Personally, I got a jug of wheat grass(juice) with lime in the morning, I'm on a cutting phase and alkalising really helps with my workout.. If not I get very sluggish..

MassMonster
08-18-07, 10:36 pm
what do u people eat for breakfast usually? we all know the staple oatmeal and eggs... but does any1 eat ne thing different that isnt crap?

Testpolska
08-18-07, 10:39 pm
2 cups of egg whites
3/4 cup of oats
1 slice of fat free cheese and 2 quarts of Vitamin C Crystal Light

Along with a cocktail of my other supplements.

I love this meal, favorite one of the day.

Ironone
08-18-07, 10:52 pm
scambled egg whites mix in 1-2 whole eggs vanilla extract sprinkel with cinnamon, you can spray with 0 cal butter spray if you like, eat them plain or make an egg sandwich with them. Best damn eggs I ever ate

Young&Hungry
08-18-07, 11:01 pm
Aside from my normal eggs, oats, fruit and tea if I'm lifting in the morning: The Early Bird's Iron Shake

16oz. skim milk
Lots of crushed ice (as much as the blender can hold)
3 scoops chocolate whey
1 serving EAA Stack
1/2 cup oats
2.5 tbsp. natural peanut butter
3 fruits of your choice - my favorite combo is a banana, a handful of blueberries, and 6 or 7 strawberries

Blend it all together and you are in smoothie heaven, plus if you take your Pak with it, every nutritional base you can think of is covered and you are more than ready to smash some weights. You can add extra stuff like creatine, anti-oxidant powder, whole eggs, or whatever other foods suit your fancy.

If I'm lifting later in the day and looking for a breakfast "treat": The Old School Breakfast Sandwich (with a healthy twist)

6 eggs (3 whites and 3 wholes)
2 tbsp. milk (for fluffier eggs)
1/4 cup green peppers
1/4 cup raw red onions
1/4 cup mushrooms
1/4 cup tomato
1 large whole wheat tortilla
Shredded low fat cheese of your choice to taste
As many low fat turkey sausages as you'd like (I usually do 5-6)

Dice vegetables and place them in a bowl. Fry the sausages in a light canola oil according to package directions and dice them once they are done and mix them in with the vegetables. In a seperate pan, add milk and scramble the eggs in pan coated in cooking spray. Add the vegetable/sausage mix in once the eggs begin to form, and then cover the top of the eggs with shredded cheese once the eggs are completely cooked and allow them to melt. Add the eggs to the middle of a warm wheat tortilla and you are good to go.

Yes, I made up both of these recipes. Hopefully Toni sees this thread, she probably has some better breakfast ideas than I do! I only do the breakfast sandwich once in a while, because the sandwich does take some time to prepare and make and I am usually pressed for time. If you do have the time, however, it is well worth it. The shit is just flat out delicious. The breakfast smoothie is awesome and I have had some epic morning sessions on it, plus it's pretty quick to make and you can take it on the road. I used it last season before morning football practices and had great energy, and more importantly never threw it up. They are both awesome breakfast fixes and will keep you full and energized all day long.

Dead(Lift)
08-18-07, 11:09 pm
Usually left overs... Depends, sometimes real healthy, like some steaks or hamburgers(on the grill). Sometimes leftover tacos from tacobell. Eventually Ill start forcing myself to eat eggs.

born0withno0soul
08-18-07, 11:10 pm
6 eggs, bacon or sausage, buttermilk pancakes, hashbrowns and whole milk are my favorites.

Lowdown5
08-18-07, 11:11 pm
My favorite althogh I don't eat it much

1 cup oats
2 scoops chocolate whey protein
2 spoons PB
1/2 cup milk

Put all that shit in a bowl, mix it up, put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and eat. If making it the night before, cover and store in the fridge. Tastes like no bake cookies. Good shit.

MassMonster
08-18-07, 11:19 pm

1 cup oats
2 spoons PB
1/2 cup milk

Put all that shit in a bowl, mix it up, put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and eat. If making it the night before, cover and store in the fridge. Tastes like no bake cookies. Good shit.

ill try this with the omlete im tired of the reg. shit i eat evry morning... gunna start addin sofrito to my eggs tired of the monotony...

Dead(Lift)
08-19-07, 12:00 am
Well everyone here makes fun of my cooking. So tomorrow morning... actually later THIS morning, I'm gunna cook some eggs, and I'm gunna try cooking them scambled. Gunna prove them wrong, lol.

MassMonster
08-19-07, 12:02 am
u go do it bro!!!

Toni69
08-19-07, 5:06 am
Even when dieting (just modified a bit), this my breakfast everyday! I love breakfast. Its my favorite meal of the day and I swear I go to bed at night looking foward to waking up to this meal:

1/2 cup regular rolled oats cooked with 1 cup water..then I add 1 tbs organic natural peanut butter to it.
6 eggwhites or 1/2cup eggbeaters
4oz steak wrapped in romaine lettuce leaves with mild salsa

Fresh ground coffee from Italy or espresso (over the stovetop).

Thrawn
08-19-07, 6:09 am
Even when dieting (just modified a bit), this my breakfast everyday! I love breakfast. Its my favorite meal of the day and I swear I go to bed at night looking foward to waking up to this meal:

1/2 cup regular rolled oats cooked with 1 cup water..then I add 1 tbs organic natural peanut butter to it.
6 eggwhites or 1/2cup eggbeaters
4oz steak wrapped in romaine lettuce leaves with mild salsa

Fresh ground coffee from Italy or espresso (over the stovetop).

Great breakfast! Sound yummy!
Mine is usually few slices of bread with salmon or roast beef, a banana (love them to death), some oats and a GainFast 3100 shake with some honey.
Like you, can't imagine being an Animal without my coffee. Brazilian coffee is my weapon of choice =)

MassMonster
08-19-07, 9:00 am
damn italiain espresso now thats sum coffee .... the lettuce in the states wont wrap ima have to train it lol...

MassMonster
08-19-07, 10:13 am
made it this morning and its damn tasty

3 eggs 3 whites
2 tbs sofrito
1tsp adobo
1/4 cup small pink beans(boil before making eggs)

scramble for awesome ass Puerto rican eggs n beans,,...

plus i cooked up 2 steak tips in sofrito... good shit... i knew there was a reason i was brn hispanic... lol

adidas
08-19-07, 10:14 am
"in your face" scaramble mix

INGREDIANTS
4 eggs, whole (20f, 2.4c, 24p)
4-6 (or more) jalopano wheels, fresh not jarred
2-3 pepperchini's (chopped finely)
2-3 minced garlic cloves
garlic powder (to taste)
crushed red pepper (to taste)
black pepper (ground, to taste)
2-4 slices thick bacon (4slices = 28f, 0c, 20p)
1tbls pico de gilo (sp) (no not sh!tty salsa) (0f, 1c, 0p)
1-2tbls sour cream (1tbls= 6f, 2c, 1p)
1 large avacado (smashed..roughly 180g wt) (180g yields: 30f, 18c, 6p)
1 slice swiss cheese (8f, 1c, 9p)
1 slice med cheddar (9f, 0c, 7p)

DIRECTIONS
1: mix 1st 7 ingrediant together in container ( i use an old CC tub).
2: smash avacodo in center of large plate.
3: cook bacon, place on paper towels, pat greese off, chop or mince, add to egg mix.
4: clear grease off of pan, with paper towel. (dont want this to greasy)
pour egg mix into pan, add swiss cheese (i tear into chuncks b4 i add) and cont to scramble till done to your liking.
5: place scramble mix atop avacados.
6: pepper and to taste.
7: place cheddar cheese ontop.
8: add sour cream.
9: top off with Pico de gilo (sp)

nutrition: (this is w/1 dallop of sour cream & 4 strips thick bacon)
FAT: 101g
CARB: 24.4
FIBER:18
IMPACT CARBS: 6.4
PRO: 67
TOTAL CALS: 1202.6

lately i have omitted the bacon, but still a solid breakfast that will fuel for the day.

Dead(Lift)
08-19-07, 10:35 am
I cooked the eggs. Only 2 and scambled them. I like 'em and my dad does but my brother won't eat any.

I'm a good cook now.

Young&Hungry
08-22-07, 8:55 am
made it this morning and its damn tasty

3 eggs 3 whites
2 tbs sofrito
1tsp adobo
1/4 cup small pink beans(boil before making eggs)

scramble for awesome ass Puerto rican eggs n beans,,...

plus i cooked up 2 steak tips in sofrito... good shit... i knew there was a reason i was brn hispanic... lol

Sofrito and abodo...do we have a fellow Puerto Rican on the boards?

ChandlerXJ
08-22-07, 8:58 am
I've been digging these real lean turkey sausages / pancakes my mom is cooking up lately. Then a glass of the Jug - see the old school protein post. Then a glass of some fast carb juice. Then a little oats.

Maximus
08-22-07, 9:32 am
I've been having a carton of egg whites mixed w/some no sugar added nestle quik, then 1/2 cup oats, then 1 Tblsp PB...quick, easy, and healthy!

Syringemouth
08-22-07, 11:40 am
1 Whole Egg
1/2 Cup Steel Cut Oats
1/2 lb. Raspberries
1 Cup Egg Whites

650 Calories
9g Fat
70g Carbs
45g Protein

krazyassmexican
08-22-07, 12:01 pm
hey wepa man
try some huevos a la mexicana

scrambled eggs with tomato, onion, and jalapenos
tastes great

BigAnt
08-22-07, 12:29 pm
Egg White-whole Eggs Wraps

12 Whites 6 Wholes And 3 Spinach Wraps...throw On Some Fat Fre Cheese For Good Measure!

Preston
08-22-07, 12:53 pm
what do u people eat for breakfast usually? we all know the staple oatmeal and eggs... but does any1 eat ne thing different that isnt crap?

Ya, weight gainer because I'm always on the road to school :\

MassMonster
08-22-07, 2:15 pm
Sofrito and abodo...do we have a fellow Puerto Rican on the boards?

hell yea bro... haha i got that mancha de guineo lol

Young&Hungry
08-22-07, 2:29 pm
hell yea bro... haha i got that mancha de guineo lol

Fuck, it's the worst to be a Puerto Rican animal. When you go to the family functions (where you meet 10 cousins you never knew you had) all you see is the arroz con pollo, mofongo, pernil, pasteles, flan, acapuchias - I just die inside everytime I say no. I can't imagine how bad it's gonna be if I decide to go back to bodybuilding and compete, I won't be able to get anywhere near a family party on a precontest diet! And the Italians thought they had it bad....

MassMonster
08-22-07, 2:42 pm
hell yea bro... hahaha man every time my mom makes stuff like platanos and empanadas, johnny cleka im like daaaaaamn hahaha i on pre contest right now so yea its really bad...

krazyassmexican
08-22-07, 2:42 pm
Fuck, it's the worst to be a Puerto Rican animal. When you go to the family functions (where you meet 10 cousins you never knew you had) all you see is the arroz con pollo, mofongo, pernil, pasteles, flan, acapuchias - I just die inside everytime I say no. I can't imagine how bad it's gonna be if I decide to go back to bodybuilding and compete, I won't be able to get anywhere near a family party on a precontest diet! And the Italians thought they had it bad....

hahaha real talk right here

MassMonster
08-22-07, 2:44 pm
yea man... cant have nutin spanish when u go for a cut.... man am i gunna have fun bulking in october...

krazyassmexican
08-22-07, 2:54 pm
yea man... cant have nutin spanish when u go for a cut.... man am i gunna have fun bulking in october...

spicy pasteles here we go!

gsb239
08-22-07, 2:56 pm
I normally just eat oats and eggs but lately I've been really sick of eggs so I picked up some sprouted grain wraps from costco. These things are amazing. I use 8 whites and 2 whole eggs, I first scramble them and season them normally and then I put them on the wrap with a some onions and bbq sauce, close the wrap and heat it on the foreman grill for about 4 minutes. Cheese also tastes good in there.

MassMonster
08-22-07, 2:58 pm
spicy pasteles here we go!

thats gunna be my cheat meal im tellin u pastele or accapudia

krazyassmexican
08-22-07, 3:14 pm
thats gunna be my cheat meal im tellin u pastele or accapudia
pasteles bloat the shit outta me
i think i can only handle one

Young&Hungry
08-22-07, 3:30 pm
pasteles bloat the shit outta me
i think i can only handle one

Me too. When I was 8 or 9 my grandma made something like over 500 pasteles by herself and was mailing them to Puerto Rico, Chicago, Florida, you name it. Those shits stacked the freezer with the leftovers, hahaha. I am not such a big fan of the pasteles but when my grandma fries up the pasteles, that is the only time I truely lose all control over my diet.

MM what contest are you prepping for? How many weeks out are you?

krazyassmexican
08-22-07, 3:36 pm
Me too. When I was 8 or 9 my grandma made something like over 500 pasteles by herself and was mailing them to Puerto Rico, Chicago, Florida, you name it. Those shits stacked the freezer with the leftovers, hahaha. I am not such a big fan of the pasteles but when my grandma fries up the pasteles, that is the only time I truely lose all control over my diet.

i feel u i dont eat pasteles that much but i love them
since one of my puerto rican friends gave me one

rite now i am truly missin and fiending for something like barbacoa de chivo (i hope u know what it is LOL)

i am dieting 16 weeks i got 15 more to go
but i am not going to compete
is just that i am still in my get rid of ur fat ass struggle

u could check my diet and split on my journey if u want to ;)

Cstlfx
08-23-07, 10:22 am
On my cheat days, I love to have a batch of G Diesel's pancakes. I also love to roast beef sandwich meat fry it up in a pan with some terriaki and have it with some eggs. Great stuff.

MassMonster
08-23-07, 2:27 pm

man my mom makes um and i go crazy thats all i can say lol but im competin in the Mr. Hurricane down in tampa its sept 15th so like wat 5weeks?

simpleguy
08-23-07, 2:33 pm
1-2 cups of oats
1-2 scoops whey
skimmed milk
animal pak

MassMonster
08-24-07, 3:15 pm
spinach is good mixed in wit eggs ive found... and chilli seasoning...

stumblin54
08-25-07, 2:40 pm

1 cup oats
2 spoons PB
1/2 cup milk

LD5 why do you not eat this very often? This breakfast you've added here is packed with nutrients you need bro. When I feel like eating big, here's my route:

3.5 scoops RG
2 c whole milk
1.5 c oats
3 spoons PB
bananas, berries, or whatever fruit I have on hand
10 hardboiled eggs with 5 white and 5 whole

dirtbag
08-25-07, 3:31 pm

1 cup oats
2 spoons PB
1/2 cup milk

wow i tried this and it was realllly good, but i didn't have normal oats, so i used one package of banana nut muscle milk n' oats. and it tasted great, can u bake these too?

Ter11h
08-25-07, 3:47 pm
5 whole eggs
2 slices whole wheat toast
2 scoops vanilla whey in water
1 glass %2 milk

BoondockSaint
08-25-07, 3:50 pm
3 eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, fruit, mv, and a protein shake usually, sometimes I like to mix it up though like Protein pancakes or somethin else

Far Beyond Driven
08-25-07, 6:31 pm
2 slices ezekiel toast with butter, And a shake consisting of the following:
2 cups 2% milk
2 scoops whey protein
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 spoonfuls ovaltine
1 whole banana
crushed ice.

MassMonster
08-25-07, 9:21 pm
anyone kno where i can get sum noni??

LegendKillerJosh
08-25-07, 9:28 pm
2 cups of egg whites
3/4 cup of oats
1 slice of fat free cheese and 2 quarts of Vitamin C Crystal Light

Along with a cocktail of my other supplements.

I love this meal, favorite one of the day.

He said anything that isn't oats and eggs. Didn't you read the post?

LegendKillerJosh
08-25-07, 9:31 pm
"in your face" scaramble mix

INGREDIANTS
4 eggs, whole (20f, 2.4c, 24p)
4-6 (or more) jalopano wheels, fresh not jarred
2-3 pepperchini's (chopped finely)
2-3 minced garlic cloves
garlic powder (to taste)
crushed red pepper (to taste)
black pepper (ground, to taste)
2-4 slices thick bacon (4slices = 28f, 0c, 20p)
1tbls pico de gilo (sp) (no not sh!tty salsa) (0f, 1c, 0p)
1-2tbls sour cream (1tbls= 6f, 2c, 1p)
1 large avacado (smashed..roughly 180g wt) (180g yields: 30f, 18c, 6p)
1 slice swiss cheese (8f, 1c, 9p)
1 slice med cheddar (9f, 0c, 7p)

DIRECTIONS
1: mix 1st 7 ingrediant together in container ( i use an old CC tub).
2: smash avacodo in center of large plate.
3: cook bacon, place on paper towels, pat greese off, chop or mince, add to egg mix.
4: clear grease off of pan, with paper towel. (dont want this to greasy)
pour egg mix into pan, add swiss cheese (i tear into chuncks b4 i add) and cont to scramble till done to your liking.
5: place scramble mix atop avacados.
6: pepper and to taste.
7: place cheddar cheese ontop.
8: add sour cream.
9: top off with Pico de gilo (sp)

nutrition: (this is w/1 dallop of sour cream & 4 strips thick bacon)
FAT: 101g
CARB: 24.4
FIBER:18
IMPACT CARBS: 6.4
PRO: 67
TOTAL CALS: 1202.6

lately i have omitted the bacon, but still a solid breakfast that will fuel for the day.

I don't think that's enough ingredients for a single meal...NOT!

MassMonster
08-25-07, 9:32 pm
haha i kno but thats all we eat i guess... this thread has helped bc ive made sum of the recipes and it beats the mundane... wat u eat bro?

Lowdown5
08-25-07, 9:58 pm
LD5 why do you not eat this very often? This breakfast you've added here is packed with nutrients you need bro.

Avoiding the dairy, use water on occassion, not the same. It is used mainly on cheat days now.

stumblin54
08-26-07, 8:19 pm
Avoiding the dairy, use water on occassion, not the same. It is used mainly on cheat days now.

I would only avoid dairy when dieting for a show, but maybe that's just me. I can't get enough of it, and it's muscle-building ability makes me never want to stop drinkin' it.

Stumblin

MassMonster
08-26-07, 8:42 pm
damn i miss milk... ive been banned do to pre contest obligations lol

Renji007
09-09-07, 10:19 pm
Is this a good breakfast?

1 Bowl of oatmeal

2 PB and J sandwiches

and 2 scoops of protein powder (powder is about 240 cal)

MassMonster
09-09-07, 10:27 pm
lose 1 pb sandwich and add sum eggs...

sin-city-customs
09-09-07, 10:33 pm
What is Sofrito?

MassMonster
09-10-07, 6:14 am
What is Sofrito?

a spanish blend.... you can buy it at walmart.... its damn tasty... forgot all it has in it...

Elite
09-10-07, 6:31 am
5 whites, 3 whole eggs scrambled with...
Diced onions, mushrooms and 6oz of left over sirloin
mixed into an omelette

Washed down with..
2 scoops whey, 1tbsp Nat PB, 1/2 cup oats, 1 bannana, skimmed milk (blended together)

I was hungry...

Jp2007
03-04-08, 8:10 am
I've been eating 3/4 cup cottage cheese & 3/4 cup oatmeal for breakfast lately... Is this okay for a cut?

I'm currently 179, 12% BF, & 5'9.. I'm looking for 175, 8-10% BF by March 29th

My daily food looks like this...

7am- 3/4 cup cottage cheese, 3/4 cup oatmeal
11am- 1/2 cup oatmeal, 6 eggwhites, 1 piece american cheese
2pm- 8oz chicken breast
3pm- 2tbsp creamy peanut butter, 1tsp honey, 2 1/2 scoops whey(60g protein)
School 4-6, Gym 6:15-7:30 or 8
8:15pm- 10oz steak, baked potato plain
10pm- 3/4 cup cottage cheese & some sort of carb (usually some oatmeal like 1/4-1/2 cup)

Any suggestions?

Appollonian
03-04-08, 8:30 am
The timing is a bit long in places, I've always heard that 2-3 hours is ideal, but at least you aren't going 6 hours like most people do. Also, you go a full three hours without eating before you go to the gym, I would recommend you bring a protein shake and an apple with you and take it half an hour or so before you hit the iron.

houseofpain
03-04-08, 8:34 am
When you wake, you want quick digesting carbs and proteins. Cottage cheese and oatmeal is ideal for before bed. (I'd eliminate the oatmeal before bed if your cutting). I'd stick with 4-5 eggs with some sort of fast digesting carb to shuttle nutrients to your muscles as quick as possible. Other then that it looks solid.

IronWilson
03-04-08, 8:38 am
Try to throw some veggies in somewhere where you can, like at 2 with your chicken breast.

krazyassmexican
03-04-08, 8:40 am
When you wake, you want quick digesting carbs and proteins. Cottage cheese and oatmeal is ideal for before bed. (I'd eliminate the oatmeal before bed if your cutting). I'd stick with 4-5 eggs with some sort of fast digesting carb to shuttle nutrients to your muscles as quick as possible. Other then that it looks solid.

i say when you are cuttin you need to avoid simple carbs at all cost unless is post workout of course

in the other hand i think cottage cheese for breakfast is not really a good option
i would opt for whey or some eggs

Enforcer
03-04-08, 8:48 am
I've been eating 3/4 cup cottage cheese & 3/4 cup oatmeal for breakfast lately... Is this okay for a cut?

I'm currently 179, 12% BF, & 5'9.. I'm looking for 175, 8-10% BF by March 29th

My daily food looks like this...

7am- 3/4 cup cottage cheese, 3/4 cup oatmeal
11am- 1/2 cup oatmeal, 6 eggwhites, 1 piece american cheese
2pm- 8oz chicken breast
3pm- 2tbsp creamy peanut butter, 1tsp honey, 2 1/2 scoops whey(60g protein)
School 4-6, Gym 6:15-7:30 or 8
8:15pm- 10oz steak, baked potato plain
10pm- 3/4 cup cottage cheese & some sort of carb (usually some oatmeal like 1/4-1/2 cup)

Any suggestions?

In my opinion bro you should be wanting to add some more quality size and muscle to your frame before you start to cut down. If I were you I would go up to 185-190 and then cut back down to 175. This way you add more to your frame first then chisel it all out later. In your goals you are trying to lose 4 pounds to get more cut I'm assuming. Just get bigger first and then when you cut you'll look even bigger when you are cut.

Jp2007
03-04-08, 10:04 am
In my opinion bro you should be wanting to add some more quality size and muscle to your frame before you start to cut down. If I were you I would go up to 185-190 and then cut back down to 175. This way you add more to your frame first then chisel it all out later. In your goals you are trying to lose 4 pounds to get more cut I'm assuming. Just get bigger first and then when you cut you'll look even bigger when you are cut.

I was 193 when i started cutting.. Its just ive been really busy so i havent had time to get on here to post my diet...

But thank you for your input guys, when i get a minute i'll just have to sit down and brainstorm haha

Renji007
03-21-08, 3:41 pm
Brothers and sisters. I need some help for morning nutrition. Usually I just get eggs, Oatmeal, and some protein powder in the morning. But I feel that I can do better than this, That's Why I want to know what's in the bowls of other animals morning meals to see if I can get any new cooking ideas put together.

Thanks for any posts-Renji.

MassMan
03-21-08, 3:49 pm
Brothers and sisters. I need some help for morning nutrition. Usually I just get eggs, Oatmeal, and some protein powder in the morning. But I feel that I can do better than this, That's Why I want to know what's in the bowls of other animals morning meals to see if I can get any new cooking ideas put together.

Thanks for any posts-Renji.

On a bulk, the breakfast for me is 6 WHOLE EGGS, 2 Cups oatmeal, 32oz 2% milk, 4 tbsp natty PB. Along with PAK and 6 LIVER TABS.

On a cut, the breakfast for me is 10 EGG WHITES, 1 cup oatmeal, 320z skim milk, 2 tbsp natty PB. Along with PAK and 6 LIVER TABS. You are NEVER too old for liver tabs.

sanga
03-21-08, 3:51 pm
Mine is-

5-6 egg whites depending on egg size and 1 yolk
50g oats in water microwaved for 2 minutes
1 banana mixed in the oats
1 sccop whey mixed in the oats
1 Animal Pak and 2 fish oil caps

prowrestler
03-21-08, 4:06 pm
i am a big fan of a liquid meal upno rising. my second breakfast is the eggs,toast and blah blah blah.

i do 1 cup raw oatmeal, 1 cup milk, 3 spoons peanut butter, 1 scoop whey and one banana. sometimes some maple syrup too.

easy 1000 calories down in 10 minutes. 50 grams protien (47 really, you make complete protien combining the 12 grams from the oats and the 12 from the peanut butter)
100 carbs and 30 grams of helthy fats.

theharjmann
03-22-08, 9:17 am
i am a big fan of a liquid meal upno rising. my second breakfast is the eggs,toast and blah blah blah.

i do 1 cup raw oatmeal, 1 cup milk, 3 spoons peanut butter, 1 scoop whey and one banana. sometimes some maple syrup too.

easy 1000 calories down in 10 minutes. 50 grams protien (47 really, you make complete protien combining the 12 grams from the oats and the 12 from the peanut butter)
100 carbs and 30 grams of helthy fats.
i totally agree with you bro...

upon waking: 5g creatine

put my clothes on, then have a shake:

150g oats
40g whey
120g casein
1 ANIMAL PAK

2 hours later i have 3 slices multigrain wholemeal toast with butter, 2 beef burgers cooked on foreman's grill and 12oz orange juice.

grow baby grow!

xxscaxx
03-22-08, 9:21 am
Egg White-whole Eggs Wraps

12 Whites 6 Wholes And 3 Spinach Wraps...throw On Some Fat Fre Cheese For Good Measure!

a deli by me makes a wrap kinda like this.. But its 4 egg whites, spinach, peppers, onions, and cheese, on a whole wheat wrap. Not as hardcore as yours but still damn good!!

My morning breakfast usually is a whey shake with oats, and 3 egg whites, 3 whole eggs with two slices of whole wheat bread. I love eggs so I don't need to add anything to them to put them down. A banana I also add to the morning meal when I can.

Mizzarler
03-23-08, 4:56 pm
Cant wait to try Houses Waffle when Im off Keto

"my fav is 6 whole eggs 2 scoops of real gains 1/2 cups of oats cooked in the waffle maker and spread some pb on the top. it is a good breakfast..."

bovat
03-23-08, 7:27 pm
mmmmmmmmm........pancakes.

Naturally Huge
07-22-08, 7:04 pm
8 egg whites w/2-3 whole eggs scrambled with salsa
100g. oatmeal
2 slices whole-wheat toast w/natural fruit jam
1 fruit

shizz702
07-22-08, 7:09 pm
Usually always have a shake with 1-2 scoops real gains, 1 cup raw oats, and 1 tbsp of olive oil.

Today I had left over steak, 3 eggs over easy, and two pieces of whole wheat toast. Mmm it was good!

mritter3
07-23-08, 8:20 am
usually 6 egg whites and 2 cups of oatmeal with some pb toast.

js71474
07-23-08, 8:26 am
2 cups oatmeal, natty pb sandwich on wheat, and fruit.

ChandlerXJ
07-23-08, 8:43 am
3 days out... breakfast...

6 whole eggs, 1/2 an onion, mustard, hot sauce

Northman
07-23-08, 8:52 am
Protein shake followed shortly by some chili made with venison!

WeeMan
07-23-08, 9:21 am
6 wheetabix sprinkled with sugar
4 whole eggs
and if im still hungry il have some whole grain toast with banana

krazyassmexican
07-23-08, 9:23 am
4 whole eggs + 5 egg whites with animal pak and hot sauce

Big Wides
07-23-08, 9:32 am
On the weekends since I have time to eat a normal type breakfast (this doesnt happen often like once every 3 months):

Creamed Chip Beef, Hash browns, sasuage, Taylor Pork Roll, 3 eggs

But normally during the week is a combo job of oatmeal and eggs mixed in one bowl....yum yum

Powerfreak
07-23-08, 9:43 am
On the weekends since I have time to eat a normal type breakfast (this doesnt happen often like once every 3 months):

Creamed Chip Beef, Hash browns, sasuage, Taylor Pork Roll, 3 eggs

But normally during the week is a combo job of oatmeal and eggs mixed in one bowl....yum yum

LOL...I have done the oatmeal and egg combo, usually throw in some ketchup or mayo to add some flavor,
Though today I think some good ol' fashioned Mac & cheese is in order.

Enforcer
07-23-08, 9:49 am
What do you guys usually have for breakfast, favorite morning meal?

Mine's 1 pak of Tuna with 2 cups rice and some milk, along with supplements.
Goes down easier first thing in the morning

8 eggs (6 whole, 2 whites), 1/2 cup of oats, 2 tablespoons of natty peanut butter, Animal Pak

LittleMan55
07-23-08, 10:13 am
5 egg whites, 3 whole whole, 1 cup oats, 2 TBS Natty PB, Pak....

shizz702
07-23-08, 10:35 am
Just had 5 whole eggs to start the day.

J Wong
07-23-08, 12:40 pm
7 whole eggs scrambled with some cheese, cup of oatmeal with cinnamon sugar.

vortexcloud
07-23-08, 2:31 pm
breakfast -5egg whites , 1 scoop wheat , 1 banana , 250ml 1.5%fat , mix all in a blender

before gym - 3g of lcarnitin
gym

after gym - 5egg whites , 1 scoop wheat , 1 banana , 250ml 1.5%fat , mix all in a blender
+ animal nitro ( will replace with bcaa stack and gh stack soon )

would like to add 1 scoop ultra whey protein in both mixes

NJC_Manhattan
07-23-08, 2:34 pm
Cuts followed 30 mins later with 6-8 egg white omlet with unsalted turkey breast and baby spinach followed by an Omega blend with 12 ozs of unsweetened green tea.

simpleguy
07-23-08, 3:15 pm
4 whole omega-3 eggs, animal pak, 3 uni-liver

Giant Killer
07-23-08, 3:51 pm
4 whole scrambled eggs mixed with shreds of Turkey wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla with cheese and salsa. & Pak

thelunchbox
07-23-08, 5:52 pm
my breakfast is in pieces. I have been kicking up the cardio because my ass is fat. So first thing before the run or bike is 2 bannanas. Then once i get back one cup oats with a bit of honey to sweeten them up and 16oz skim milk. Then at work an hour later a luna bar and 16 oz skim milk. I take the pak at some point in the timeframe.

Roland
07-23-08, 5:59 pm
Yesterday I tried the famous ronnie coleman breakfast....grits, eggwhites and cheese and I didn't like it too much, lol.

Other than that I usually like 10 eggwhites mixed together with onions, bell pepper and jalapeno and some cheese, 1-2cups of oatmeal, some turkey, an apple and pak for breakfast or the G diesel pancake.

fatbackgoal
07-23-08, 5:59 pm
3 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs and 2 cups of grits.

Carpe Diem P.T
07-23-08, 6:17 pm
4 whole scrambled eggs mixed with shreds of Turkey wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla with cheese and salsa. & Pak

man that sounds good. i think it was your menu i copied off youtube. u did a lil vid on chicken with taco seasoning stuff.

Northman
07-23-08, 7:37 pm
Protein shake followed shortly by some chili made with venison!

Usual brekkie is eggs and egg whites with PB melted over them and some high fiber toast. I may have some blueberries too.

TheDarkHalf
07-25-08, 9:35 pm
My breakfast on low carb days happens to be 1/2 cup oats, 2 tbsp of powerbutter, 1 scoop whey protein (chocolate flavored), and 1 dried egg white. On higher carb days i'll throw in a piece of fruit or two with this meal.

Maharg
07-25-08, 9:37 pm
1 cup oatmeal, 6 eggs mixed with a cup of milk to make them extra fluffy. I might add a few eggs pending how large my belly is feeling that morning. 6 is a minimum though.

Matt Dickerson
07-25-08, 9:41 pm
Pretty much everyday I have a Big 4 egg omelet with avocados, tomatoes, onions and cheese. I have 4-5 corn tortillas with this and a couple big glasses of 1% milk. I follow this up with a few cups of coffee. Sometimes I'll have a bowl of cheerios with it instead of the tortillas.

Pizzalamp
07-25-08, 9:42 pm
Pretty much everyday I have a Big 4 egg omelet with avocados, tomatoes, onions and cheese. I have 4-5 corn tortillas with this and a couple big glasses of 1% milk. I follow this up with a few cups of coffee. Sometimes I'll have a bowl of cheerios with it instead of the tortillas.

woah that sounds good...i love advocode...and i just read that an advocdoe a day can prevent oral cancers

j. ViLLA
07-26-08, 11:34 am
Today i had 6 egg whites, turkey, tomato, Swiss fat free cheese, and pepper, all in a whole wheat wrap. Bottled water and Animal Pak on the side.

twisted_steel
07-30-08, 3:56 pm
Combine oats, wheat germ, ground flax and all bran buds. Then in a smoothie mixer throw in nuttella spread, milk, cottage cheese....blend...and pour in the bowl.....its good....but damn filling.

theSjman
08-01-08, 11:05 am
2 cups oats, a shake, 24 oz whole milk, 6 eggs, and a good old fashioned banana. easy money.

CMChristich
08-04-08, 12:16 pm
I get up around 0530 and have a protien shake, then do cardo, afterwards, I eat 12 egg whites and 4 servings of oatmeal. : )

TheDarkHalf
08-04-08, 12:25 pm
Finally got a blender......

I throw some 2-4 tbsp Powerbutter, 1 egg, 1 scoop whey, 1/4 cup old fashioned oats, and 1/4 cup quick oats. Blend it up with some water and ice and breakfast is ready to go!

Mr. Aestheticz
08-05-08, 10:14 am
Not gonna lie b-fast is my fave meal of the day, after my morning cardio session I rush into the locker room to grab my food so I can eat lmao!

I am 6 weeks out and taking in 1800 calories a day!

I take 1 A-Pak, 1 A-Flex, and 1 A-Omega w/ my b-fast!

6 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
1 and 1/3 cup of spinach
1 oz chicken
w/ 3 tbsp of salsa

12 almonds

6.5 oz grapefruit with 2 packets of splenda

Calories Total = 375 Calories

Gunz1
08-05-08, 10:32 am
when im not dieting i like:

8 eggwhites
2 whole eggs
a cup of oatmeal
2 tbs of natural peanut butter

I live and die for peanut butter man... lol

Mr. Aestheticz
08-05-08, 10:36 am
when im not dieting i like:

8 eggwhites
2 whole eggs
a cup of oatmeal
2 tbs of natural peanut butter

I live and die for peanut butter man... lol

DUDE YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE, I THINK THAT IS THE ONE THING I AM GRATEFUL FOR IS THAT P/B IS PART OF MY DIET!

P/B HAS TO GO DOWN AS THE FOOD OF GOD'S!

Gunz1
08-05-08, 10:59 am
DUDE YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE, I THINK THAT IS THE ONE THING I AM GRATEFUL FOR IS THAT P/B IS PART OF MY DIET!

you know it buddy!!! lil natty peanut butter, 1% milk, and a cup of ice in my chocolate whey shake... you kidding me?!? im goin to get one right now

LittleMan55
08-05-08, 11:00 am
you know it buddy!!! lil natty peanut butter, 1% milk, and a cup of ice in my chocolate whey shake... you kidding me?!? im goin to get one right now

In bulk time you do that with Real Gains! and grow like its a job!

NATTY PB FTW!!!

Gunz1
08-05-08, 11:14 am
In bulk time you do that with Real Gains! and grow like its a job!

NATTY PB FTW!!!

ugghhh dont remind me that im not bulking right now... im getting hungry!!! lol

LittleMan55
08-05-08, 11:15 am
ugghhh dont remind me that im not bulking right now... im getting hungry!!! lol

I was until I stared eating my chicken breast! I cant wait to be bulking again...

NightStorm
08-05-08, 12:23 pm
- 1 cup (dry) of Quaker oats
- 1 packet of UniSyn

That's my pre-workout meal.

BaseballMonster
08-11-08, 1:25 pm
3 packets of oatmeal with a scoop of whey. And of course my PAK with it.

rayzer27
08-16-08, 1:06 am
1 Package Elite Oatmeal 240 cal 35g Protein with 6 egg whites a bannana and Animal pak

Themostocles
08-16-08, 2:16 am
Bowl of kashi high fiber/protein cereal with a scoop of ultra iso whey and no fat milk. And a side of steak lol. -T.

big bear
08-16-08, 3:28 am
4-5 eggs
1.5 cup oats with peanut butter
grapefruit and an orange
small container of fit n' lite yogurt
glass of milk or gatorade

animal pak
fish oil
vit c

Histo55
08-16-08, 12:59 pm
8 egg whites, 2 full eggs
oatmeal
large glass of water
glass of milk
pak

or

protein pancakes and fresh fruit and pak

Histo55
08-16-08, 1:03 pm

If you love peanut butter you gotta try this, (prolly best for bulking phase)

Take a banana and cut into it the length way with a knife so it looks like a canoe. Fill that with peanut butter and walnuts and such. Put the top of the banana back onto it as best as you can, then wrap it in tin foil and throw it on the grill......mmmmmm

Android
08-24-08, 3:21 pm
I like to keep it simple,

Eggs
Oatmeal
Pak

therealdeal01
08-26-08, 3:02 pm
half cup of oats, slice a banana in there and tons of splenda!!!!

Tartaglia
08-26-08, 3:05 pm
5 egg whites with cheese for taste
2 slices of bread with butter
and a bananna
i do it for mass and i have no regrets so far

adidas
08-28-08, 11:12 am
3oz beef calf liver
4 whole eggs
3 slices whole milk chz
tbls sour cream
3 strips thin bacon
2 garlic cloves
4 jalapeno wheels
12 oz of green tea

T o m m Y
08-28-08, 8:08 pm
Dozen Eggs n Rice...simple as shit..

adidas
08-29-08, 11:09 am
Dozen Eggs n Rice...simple as shit..

12 whole eggs?

TheBassGuy
08-29-08, 11:20 am
2 omega-3 eggs, 4 regular whites.
cup of oatmeal
fresh fruit
milk

Flash419
08-29-08, 11:32 am
Protein Shake.. (2 scoops = 46 grams of protein) + 5 grams of Glutamine

Piece of fruit.. usually an Apple or Banana

And always ANIMAL PAK!

Then a meal about an hour after..

Giant Killer
08-29-08, 11:38 am
4 whole eggs, 2 egg whites over medium topped with Rotel & some cheese

1 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 packet Splenda

12 oz. glass Whole Milk

1 cup coffee

Animal Pak

printez625
08-29-08, 11:40 am
Green tea extract, then oatmeal with protein powder, flaxseed oil/fish oil, animal pak

simpleguy
08-29-08, 3:35 pm
mine is basic:

1 cup oats
30g whey
1 cup skim milk

and usually pak comes with breakfast

T. Kemble
08-29-08, 4:02 pm
Well on my pre police academy cut...

Half cup of raw oats with splenda and cinnamon, banana, 3 eggs and 3 whites with salsa and the pak.

When I'm training heavy for a meet I make sure to pack in as many carbs as I can along with good sources of day and protein. Maybe a whole oat pancake made with whites topped with natural peanut butter with milk and fruit. I'm definately a fan of 1000 calorie breakfasts

stumblin54
08-29-08, 4:18 pm
Two cups of oats and ten eggs today. I love breakfast.

Stumblin

motiv8erjr
08-29-08, 4:23 pm
protein shake either before cardio or while I get this ready____>

8-10 omega eggs

cup and a half of steel cut quaker oats, dry.

glass of milk.

PAK.
lots of water

sometimes I add sundried tomatoes or pepper jack cheese to the eggs, matters on how I am feeling and whats on sale.

RhinoJoe
09-02-08, 9:35 am
Soon as I wake up, before coffee, before I turn on the computer, but after I hit the bathroom, I slurp down about a 1/2 cup of plain fat-free yogurt. Then, about 2 hours later it's the real breakfast. 1/2 c oats, cinnamon, tbs pnut butter, raisins if I got em and 1/2 scoop whey. Yeah, it's dry, but I like it that way. Then, 4 egg-beaters scrambled with some sliced bell peppers and onions. Top it off with hot sauce (on the eggs, not the oats) and I'm good to go.

machineman
09-02-08, 12:10 pm
this morning, like most mornings, was:

6 egg whites
2 whole eggs
2 pieces fat free cheese singles
1 cup old fashioned oats
8 oz fat free skim milk

the oats and milk are eaten/drank while fixing the eggs

Pak taken with 20 oz water on the drive into work

CreatineSteve
09-02-08, 12:16 pm
Protein Shake
5-6 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
1 Cup of Oatmeal
Banana usually
Animal Pak

McFly
09-02-08, 12:21 pm
14 egg whites w/ ff cheese
all the pancakes i can fit on my plate

girlbdybldr
09-02-08, 12:28 pm
14 egg whites w/ ff cheese
all the pancakes i can fit on my plate

ff cheese????? Come on you are bulking!!!! Now how about a wawa sizzli sandwhich with real cheese, pancakes and eggs .... MMMMMMM

Big Wides
09-02-08, 12:33 pm
This was yesterday's:

Pork Roll, Egg, Chesse sandwhich on a salt bagel
Some bacon
2 cinnamon rolls (they were small)
1 waffle with pb and nutella
2 cups coffee

girlbdybldr
09-02-08, 12:44 pm
This was yesterday's:

Pork Roll, Egg, Chesse sandwhich on a salt bagel
Some bacon
2 cinnamon rolls (they were small)
1 waffle with pb and nutella
2 cups coffee

woo hoo heart attack on a plate .... sounds amazing

much better then my 3 whole eggs and 2 whites :(

Maccabee
09-02-08, 12:51 pm
This morning I had:

4 whole eggs
a couple of pizza bagels
1 large bowl of juice (carrots, apples, greens)
A few cheese danishes
2-3 cups of milk

Big Wides
09-02-08, 12:57 pm
woo hoo heart attack on a plate .... sounds amazing

much better then my 3 whole eggs and 2 whites :(

That was a one time feeding....figured I've been eating good so one meal isnt going to do me much harm.....

pmug0000
09-02-08, 1:29 pm
Two cups of oats and ten eggs today. I love breakfast.

Stumblin

Damn that's a lot of oats!! You mean 2 cups dry?

prowrestler
09-02-08, 1:47 pm
whatever the fuck had a parent thats in my fridge plus some form of carb plus some form of fat.

McFly
09-02-08, 2:04 pm
ff cheese????? Come on you are bulking!!!! Now how about a wawa sizzli sandwhich with real cheese, pancakes and eggs .... MMMMMMM

haha go you my new journey and see the pic i posted i think the amount of pancakes made up for the lack of wawa and real cheese...yes I'm bulking ....up OVER 40 pounds from my stage weight...i think i'm doing ok!!!

KlioX84
09-02-08, 6:30 pm
lol,
itsn a joke...
bulking: 8 white eggs
1 cup oats and granola, muesli sugar free,
1 cup skim milk
1 cup cranberry juice

stumblin54
09-02-08, 7:10 pm
Damn that's a lot of oats!! You mean 2 cups dry?

Yea, I love oats.

Stumblin

BackRowBack
09-15-08, 12:12 pm
Ugg, I do'nt see how some people eat that much. Most mornings a cup of oats and 6 eggs and I am stuffed. Wish my stomach was bigger sometimes :P

pmug0000
09-15-08, 2:43 pm
Every morning: 1c oatmeal, 2 eggs, 4 egg whites, 25g whey all mixed together. Yum.

musclealchemist
09-15-08, 3:43 pm
I eat a peanut butter sammich (not a sandwich) with a banana and a bottle of boast. Stuff goes very well together.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-15-08, 4:10 pm
I eat a peanut butter sammich (not a sandwich) with a banana and a bottle of boast. Stuff goes very well together.

lol didnt elvis eat pb and banana sammichs??

and only in the south do you hear sammich not sandwich... gotta love it

bunda
09-15-08, 5:29 pm
6 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup oats
4 prunes haha
12 oz milk
Pak w/ tons of H20

delish :)

machineman
09-15-08, 7:48 pm
this morning:

2c dry oats
12 oz milk
8 egg whites
2 eggs
H20
Pak

motiv8erjr
09-15-08, 10:17 pm
the same ever morning...

10 omega eggs with some Mrs.Dash chipotle Southwest.
2 cups dry oats mixed with milk, then a tbls of virgin coconut oil mixed in.
can of fruit and an apple.
pak
flex
lots of h2o

1skinnyassedrunt
09-16-08, 6:41 pm
3 whole eggs
1 1/2 cups of oatmeal mixed w/milk
2 slices of granary bread with peanut butter
1 scoop of whey in milk
+ white coffee w/out sugar.

Peace

SKAR!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-17-08, 12:21 pm
Yyyeeaahh bbooyy!!!

Off-season starts Sunday 9/21/08!!!

Food
10 Egg Whites w/ 2 tbspns of salsa
3/4 Cup of Oats w/ 6 packets of splenda
18 Almonds mixed in the Oats
2 Tbspns of raisins in the Oats
8 oz's of fat free milk

Supp's
1 Animal Pak
1 Animal Flex
1 Animal Omega
2 Super Cuts 3

....EASY!!!

Joshua F
09-21-08, 11:49 pm
every morning

10 egg whites, 1 hole
1 cup oat dry(cook in water)6 splenda, a little bit of creamer and cinamon
1 red greatfruit

adidas
09-22-08, 9:59 am
4 whole eggs, scrambled
2 oz cheese (mild cheddar & Pepper Jack)
1tbls Sour cream
1tbls Pico de gilo
heavy on the crushed black pepper
crushed red pepper
garlic powder heavy
1 clove garlic
3 wheels of fresh jalepeno

4 strips bacon, semi-thick

large slab of Calf Liver coated in crushed black pepepr adn garlic powder

12oz of brewed green tea

Redjeep
09-25-08, 1:18 am
6 whole eggs
1 cup oats
5 tbls PB
4 tbls honey
1 scoop whey
14oz whole milk

GJN5002
09-25-08, 10:06 am
when i have time
8 whites
2 whole
4 slices turkey bacon

1/2 cup oats
2 splenda
cinnamon

2 cups milk
small aplle

vandyl sulfate
3g fish oil

most days when im running 10 min late haha
1/2 cup oats
25-30g iso whey
2 cups milk
cinnamon
mixed together very wet and i drink it out of the bowl in about 30 sec haha.

small apple

LittleMan55
09-25-08, 10:27 am
5 whole eggs, 4 whites w/ 2% Cheddar Cheese
1 cup oats, Surgar free Balckberry jam in it ... MMM
8 oz. Milk

Or when in a time crunch

Banana Real Gains
2 Tbl Spoons Natty PB
2 Choclolate gram Cracker waifers
10 oz. Milk

This one is like a milk shake... Takes a minute to make, and you can drink it faster than that!

Either of the breakfasts are helping me get my grow on!

McFly
09-25-08, 11:02 am
today:

32oz skim milk
2+ cups of granola
1c egg whites w/ ff cheese on 2 pieces of toast

raunchy
09-26-08, 1:36 pm
2 whole eggs scrambled
cup of oatmeal
glass of cranberry grape juice
...THE PAK.

I'm in awe at what some of you animals are able to get down, especially for breakfast!

mustgetbig
09-29-08, 10:03 pm
16ounce 2%milk
3scoops real gains
pak
omega

MELTDOWN
09-29-08, 10:16 pm
PAK
2 scrambled whole egg samiches on wheat
4 egg whites
4 multi grain pancakes with A/J light syrup
wash 'er all down with choco real gains

Quadriceps
10-07-08, 11:37 am
1 can tuna
75 gr oats
1 tbsp olive oil
1 scoop whey

Vittorious
10-08-08, 3:57 pm
2 eggs Sunny Side Up
2 pieces of whole wheat toast
a protein shake
a cup of quinoa with honey

Toni69
10-08-08, 4:12 pm
lately my breakfast is kinda boring...

8-10eggwhites mixed with portabella mushrooms, sundried tom's, fresh spinach or snow peas

1 bowl oats mixed with ground flax seeds and natty pb

sometimes a fruit..pomegranate when in season, an apple or a pink grapefruit.

before you wonder why I dont eat the whole egg...cause I work best on lower fats, higher carbs, so with that said, I prefer to get my fats from other sources.

never_2_big
10-08-08, 6:41 pm
every thursday is my day off both work and uni so i like to go all out.
i'll have 3-4 wholemeal pancakes w/icecream and syrup
a dozen whites 3 yolks
4 strips of shoulder bacon
ans i liter of whatever juice i can get my hands on

and guess what? today is thursday

ROC1291
10-08-08, 6:48 pm
Simple, yet effective approach:

2 Scoops Strawberry Swirl with 12-16 oz. Milk
Bowl of Oats

If I'm feeling adventurous I'll throw it all together with cinnamon and splenda, and a whole banana and make protein pancakes.

OrlandoM93
10-10-08, 12:31 am
1 Whole Wheat Bagel w/ 2 tbsp Reduced Fat Creame Cheese
1 Cup of Fiber One Cereal w/ Skim Milk
4 Egg Whites raw

matt5x5
10-16-08, 12:58 pm
8 egg whites thrown into a pan with some onions , spinach and a clove of garlic.
1/2 cup of oatmeal , splenda and cinnamon , mixed with either chopped walnuts or npb.

PrimaI
10-16-08, 3:51 pm
Cutting so Breakfast is the best meal of the day.
10-12 egg whites mixed with 50g Oatmeal 1tbs honey.

Italian meat
10-19-08, 10:40 pm
My mass gainng phase foe breakfeats I usually do:
.75 lbs. of lean ground beef, 1 cup of oatmeal with cinamon, and some strawberries.

Current:
5'8, 215 lbs.

Bench: 330
Squat: 410
Deadlift: 400

Barbenders Babe
10-20-08, 1:16 pm
my 1st breakfast meal. . .1/2 serving MAX choc prot shake made with ff milk to wash down the women's fitnesspak sups and the 2nd meal 1 scoop of MAX in my oatmeal . . . . luv my MAX!

Big_Country87
10-20-08, 4:08 pm
6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats with splenda and cin., and the pak wash it all down with nice cup of black coffee

On Letting Go
10-21-08, 7:06 am
4 egg whites ,1 whole egg
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 cup oats
Whey/Gainer shake

Bard of Rage
10-21-08, 11:22 am
As per the diet from my trainer:
6 egg whites
2-4 cheese pierogis
1 cinnamon bagel
1 banana
1 cup of coffee

I can change the bagel for 1 cup of non instant oatmeal.

Factory
10-21-08, 11:42 am
6-7am 7 whole eggs, broccoli, half cup of almonds, some lettuce.

repeat @ 8-10 and 11-12

the half cup of almonds is split between the 3 meals

-and im on keto

sanga
10-21-08, 11:43 am
On keto so-

5 egg whites
1 scoop iso whey
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 Animalpak

46and2
10-23-08, 4:13 pm
Bulking right now so.....

10 oz. top sirloin

2 cups of brown rice

Animal Pak

Animal omega

and water to wash it down.

LiftBig315
10-23-08, 10:37 pm
my breakfast was hectic today. diet hasn't been 100percent, but I have been eating the right foods, just not the right amounts....some days too much, some days not enough...gotta start counting again.

4 whole eggs, 2 pieces whole wheat toast, little bit of natty pb on the toast...gulp of chocolate milk to wash it down cause the toast and pb was hard to swallow...and of course the pak.

Indomitable Will
10-23-08, 10:58 pm
My breakfast often varies, depending on the amount of time I have in the morning or how well I plan ahead. This morning I had two cheeseburgers, between 4 and 5 ounces each. Then I splurged and had a tall can of the Monster energy drink. I usually drink coffe in the morning, but for some reason I had a craving for an energy drink.

46and2
10-23-08, 11:15 pm
I noticed a lot of people eat eggs for breakfast.I eat mine for dinner that way the casein protein stays with me while I sleep.

Is this wrong?

Should I switch it up?

Factory
10-23-08, 11:24 pm
I noticed a lot of people eat eggs for breakfast.I eat mine for dinner that way the casein protein stays with me while I sleep.

Is this wrong?

Should I switch it up?

nah its fine, a lot of ppl just eat eggs for breakfast.
i eat eggs at dinner time a lot too. I did today.
it's hard to find such a good food, relatively high protein / cals / fats...
a lifters near-perfect food.

simpleguy
10-24-08, 8:54 am

Is this wrong?

Should I switch it up?

I eat them in the evening as well, no problem

OverDose
10-24-08, 11:00 pm
normally an omlet with 5 or 6 eggs, fat free cheese, onions and tomaties, a few slices of whole grain tost, a bunch of milk, and sometimes some cheerios

Thumperz
10-25-08, 10:12 pm
2 scoops of whey, 1/4 to a 1/2 c. of oats grinded up into a powder, about a 1/4 c. of soy milk, 1 cup of frozen blueberries blended in a bullet blender. And my Pak of course.

Quick and easy.

theharjmann
10-26-08, 6:29 am
On keto so-

5 egg whites
1 scoop iso whey
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 Animalpak

yo sanga if you are on Keto, why no whole eggs? Egg yolks=fats and protein.

Just curious

Peace

thelunchbox
10-26-08, 8:46 pm
waffles

gitBig
10-26-08, 10:25 pm
2 whole eggs, 4 whites, 2 pieced 100% whole wheat toast w/peanut butter, 3 omega EFA's, 3 joint sport, and water. Occaisionally add a scoop of real gains and some fruit.

Aggression
10-28-08, 11:16 am
3 whole eggs
3 egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal
banana
sugar free syrup
coffee

Maniak Mack
10-28-08, 1:12 pm
2 scoops AnyWhey Protien
1 Pound of groundbeef
1 Yam
4 Eggs
3 Liver Tabs
1 Avacado

Mix it all up and eat with a spork

evilkda
10-29-08, 8:23 am
indian here .

most of our indian foods are rich in carbs...
so hey !!!
thats what i need..

tandoori chicken full
a cup of rice
a glass of milk...
my diet changes mostly from tuna and chicken..

my diet is not complicated... followin it is a piece of cake..

keep pumping..

ForearmFreak
10-29-08, 8:45 am
3scoops of Real Gains Choclate
1 Tblspoon of PB (Natural)
1 Large Banana
1/2 cup of crushed ice
16oz 2% Milk

Deacon JF1ash
10-29-08, 11:00 pm
Muscle Juice protein shake
peanut butter on raisin toast
5-7 eggs
and animal pak of course

LiftBig315
10-31-08, 9:17 am
Gonna cook up 2 whites, 2 wholes and a Whole Wheat Pancake right now...

david87
11-01-08, 7:29 am
In bulking phase my breakfast is 6-7 whole eggs scrambled with a 100 grams of oats and milk.While i make my breakfast i drink a protein shake with milk.

vinzy17
11-03-08, 8:07 pm
eggs, banana and oatmeal for me

TheDarkHalf
11-03-08, 11:03 pm
Recently had to change up my bfast for a variety of reasons, now i'm rocking....

1 Cup Oats (10 pro/54 carb)
1 Scoop Whey (25 pro/ 2 carb)
1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese (12 pro/ 12 carb)
1 Tspb Dried Egg Whites (12 pro)
16 oz milk (16 pro/26 carb)

add ice, blend, and drink

75g pro/ 94g carb

I don't start counting fats until PWO, my meals consist of mainly pro/carb and then transition to pro/fat after my lift.

codeezzz
11-04-08, 1:11 pm
6 egg whites 1 whole egg
2 turkey sausage
1 piece whole wheat toast
1 8oz glass of 2% milk

6 egg whites 1 whole egg
1 cup of oatmael with 2 packs splenda
1 piece whole wheat toats
1 8oz glass 2% milk

CreatineAD
11-05-08, 8:06 am
3 egg whites
whey shake
peanut butter
skim milk

Josh04
11-10-08, 12:32 pm
Natty PB & honey sandwich
1/2 cup oats blended with 2 scoops vanilla whey and skim milk
3 egg whites in a whole wheat tortilla and lowfat cheese and some salsa.

Aggression
11-10-08, 3:26 pm
5 whole eggs scrambled up with 2 hand-fulls of hash browns, along with a slice of swiss cheese thrown into the mix.

Iceiktitan
11-10-08, 8:31 pm
2 1/3 lb Angus Burgers with Cheese
2 Organic Eggs with Yolk
1 Gala Apple
1 Bannana
1 Bowl of Ceral ( Special K or Corn Flakes)
8-17 oz of Organic Milk

shotzie
11-12-08, 12:03 pm
1. whey protein shake
2. 5 whole eggs scrambled with nothing added
3. honey wheat toast with peanut butter

NPRamirez
11-12-08, 1:31 pm
I can't stomach TOO much in terms of whole foods first thing in the morning, especially sense it is right before my workout. It typically consists of this:

Whole foods:
2 slices wheat with PB
1-2 packets of flavored oatmeal (most mornings I try to stick with plain oatmeal but it is hard to choke down if not in a shake.)

Shake:
6-8 egg whites (egg whites international)
1-2 scoops protein (depending on cut/bulk)
6 oz water

-this mixes up to an easy shake that fills you up. I drink it after the whole foods otherwise it is harder to eat.

fluidd
11-14-08, 12:49 am
immediately after waking up in the morning.
350ml Orange Juice + 2 scoops of whey isolate (Vanilla)

while thats getting absorbed in my stomach, i'm cookin' up..
2 cups of plain oatmeal w/ 2% milk
8 egg whites
one 10 oz. chicken breast

then have my Pak afterwards

Carpe Diem P.T
11-14-08, 4:08 am

5-6oz lean steak
1 cup coffee

oh toni i feel ya there. at present the only time i take in carbs is in the morning with my eggs. When i go to bed im almost drooling.

Themostocles
11-14-08, 4:19 am
7 eggs equivalent of egg beaters
1/2 cup of oatmeal
4oz of milk
2 slices of turkey bacon

Thrawn
11-14-08, 9:41 am
Depends on mood also but this might be an example:

- half a liter of oatmealporridge
- few pancakes
Letting it settle, followed up by
- big realgains shake, with some extra cereal added or natty peanut butter

Sometimes i just go for a few slabs of beef and milk. I vary it a bit.

RhinoJoe
11-14-08, 4:28 pm
Egg whites
Egg whites
Stinky Powdered Egg Whites
Egg whites
Egg whites
Eat 'em up
Yum....

prowrestler
11-14-08, 6:28 pm
3 egg mcmuffins with cheese

2 hashbrowns

2 cups of milk

god im hungry

Mizzarler
11-14-08, 8:03 pm
5 whole eggs scrambled up with 2 hand-fulls of hash browns, along with a slice of swiss cheese thrown into the mix.

that sounds incredible, im gonna have to try this!

Ashley_Brand
11-14-08, 8:38 pm
My pancakes:
-keep in mind I'm a girl so I don't eat as many eggwhites as you monsters ;)

3 eggwhites
3 whole eggs
1/2 scoop chocolate protein power
2 TBSP Splenda
1.5 teaspoons flax
1 Cup Oats
(blend together in a blender-theres your batter)
put it on a skillet and pour a cinnamon layer on top.
After flipping and cooking I add No calorie Butterspray and Sugar Free Syrup & Sometimes Peanut Butter

I eat this every morning even in contest prep.
During prep adjustments include: No whole eggs, just 6 egg whites no splenda and no syrup. I love em' both ways though.

Cant forget my 6 cups of coffee!

oh and if you havent had the fake butter experience.... get on that right now. I add it to literally everything.

russianpump
11-17-08, 11:57 pm
100gm of tuna in sunflower oil (remove some excess oil)
3 eggs beaten
50gm of white bread with 1TB chunky peanut butter
1 cup green tea with gensing
2 tabs slimming caps. (green tea extract)

fry tuna with its oil and add the egg.

please tell me if it is good. my idea is to gain lean mass and loose some belly fat

pedraza
11-28-08, 8:51 am
bulking right now

1 mass shake with 3 egg whites and 1 hole egg with 1 TBS of pb on my way to work
at wok i finish off with 1 house cookie adding 2 TBS of pb and a banna

depratercm
11-30-08, 10:50 am
Plain Oatmeal and egg white - cutting right now

Arbalest
11-30-08, 12:11 pm
10whole Omega 3 Eggs (Seasoned/ Vegetable Supreme)

4 Pieces Whole Wheat Toast

Peace

Merat
11-30-08, 12:28 pm
mine at the moment tends to be...

3 whole eggs omellete with couple of mozerella cheese slices
Half cup oatmeal
1 portion of fruit

Cbath
11-30-08, 7:34 pm
Damn apparently I have it all wrong ha.

I wake up and run for 15-30 mins then take a heavyweight 900 shake with 3 tbsp of natural peanut butter.

I'm thinking I need to add eggs and oats?