PDA

View Full Version : The Pak, M-Stak "Stack"

Matt350
08-04-07, 8:11 pm
I am 6'0 average around 150 lbs but I have come a long way from what I use to average at about 138-140 lbs before I worked out. I do a lot of running, not by choice but I am looking to make more strength and endurance gains. Today I took the dive and bought Animal Pak along with the suggested Animal M-Pak. If you have any suggestion on how/when I should go about taking both of these supplements please let me know.

My goals: I want to gain a little more mass because I am a skinny guy, but I do a lot of running also, but cutting back on my running is not much of an option for me. I need to do it. Overall I want to build a lean/toned body and focus on muscular endurance.

Giant Killer
08-04-07, 8:23 pm
Well, M-stak is the "Hardgainers Stack" and if you are going to continue running, you will probably be in that category. You could do Pak with breakfast, and M-stak 45 min. pre-workout. Don't forget to eat a lot of clean calories to grow on.

Matt350
08-04-07, 8:30 pm
awesome thanks Giant_killer, that sounds like a pretty solid plan. That cleared up a lot of confusion for me... I wasn't sure if they were both taken at the same time pre workout.. Looks like I am going back to a Oatmeal diet for breakfast for calories and afford ability..

Giant Killer
08-04-07, 8:33 pm
awesome thanks Giant_killer, that sounds like a pretty solid plan. That cleared up a lot of confusion for me... I wasn't sure if they were both taken at the same time pre workout.. Looks like I am going back to a Oatmeal diet for breakfast for calories and afford ability..

Yes you should become good friends with oats, eggs, and red meat. Cottage cheese & chicken, and brown rice. They are all affordable.

DieMause
08-05-07, 4:19 am
Hey guys, can someone help me I wanna know which pill in old M stak is the energy complex? thanx

Matt350
08-05-07, 8:33 am
I believe the Red Capsule is the energy complex. Correct me if I am wrong people.

simpleguy
08-05-07, 9:22 am
actually it's the red one... the dark brown is in cuts...no brown capsules in m-stak anyway

Giant Killer
08-05-07, 9:24 am
actually it's the red one... the dark brown is in cuts...no brown capsules in m-stak anyway

Hey you're right! My bad...

The addition of this complex, easily identifiable by its red capsule, makes M-Stak perfect for pre-training
-from "packs" info

widdlewade44
08-05-07, 9:55 am
GK has you on the right track (no pun intended).

Pak with a meal and the new 'M' 45 mins per workout and since you're not going to cut back on your mileage, eat LOTS and LOTS of clean food like GK said. Good luck on your bulking Journey. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

SpartanGlory96
08-05-07, 10:42 am
hold up, I kno M-Stak is supposedly a hardgainers stak but ive been using it and im not a hardgainer, and ive been making some amazing gains with it. That being said im stacking that with Pumps.

Matt350
08-05-07, 12:07 pm
Thanks for your support widdlewade!

Matt350
08-05-07, 12:10 pm
hold up, I kno M-Stak is supposedly a hardgainers stak but ive been using it and im not a hardgainer, and ive been making some amazing gains with it. That being said im stacking that with Pumps.

I would imagine if it benefits Hardgainers that it would really support the growth for someone who is an easy gainer.. Then again im still a rook, but im glad to hear you are making great progress!

bigrhino
08-05-07, 10:13 pm
i would actually hold off on mstak now. you really don't need it at this point. at your size and being 20, you WILL grow at an insane speed. keep in mind if you are eating enough and training.

you won't fully appreciate m-stak until you have more size and have trained for longer.

get a weight gainer (real gains) and lots of eggs/steak/chicken and food.
save your money for food, unless money is not really problem

Sean Rob
03-15-10, 10:02 pm
I am 6'0 average around 150 lbs but I have come a long way from what I use to average at about 138-140 lbs before I worked out. I do a lot of running, not by choice but I am looking to make more strength and endurance gains. Today I took the dive and bought Animal Pak along with the suggested Animal M-Pak. If you have any suggestion on how/when I should go about taking both of these supplements please let me know.

My goals: I want to gain a little more mass because I am a skinny guy, but I do a lot of running also, but cutting back on my running is not much of an option for me. I need to do it. Overall I want to build a lean/toned body and focus on muscular endurance.

I'm writing a review of the M- stak u can see it in:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3534881&id=654417927