PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump with Animal Cuts?

navarro1
01-21-07, 1:14 am
hi i am currently doing the CUTS
i was wondering if it was OK
to use the PUMP i really wanna try it out?

man in black
01-21-07, 2:59 am
Yep. Been there done that. No probs.

Jeff

Big Jawn
01-21-07, 6:40 am
"Packs" section man.

Toni69
01-21-07, 12:13 pm
hi i am currently doing the CUTS
i was wondering if it was OK
to use the PUMP i really wanna try it out?

I was actually wondering about this today..thanks for asking!

D-Bomb
01-21-07, 12:46 pm
brother keep topics about supps in the supp section the training section is for training topics.

Tron
01-21-07, 3:18 pm
I'm actually doing that right now. It works extremely well IMO. I've gained muscle while losing fat, so it can't be working too bad.

Hell Yeh!!!

That’s the perfect wedding when its time to cut bro..

Stack it like this; If you lift first thing in the morning, take the Pump pre workout as directed. Then wait until just before lunch for the first pak of Cuts, then hit second pack just before supper.

NumeroUno
01-21-07, 10:06 pm
Shouldn't the caffeine/arginine cancel each other out, given their affects?

-Daniel

Toni69
01-22-07, 4:15 am
Hell Yeh!!!

That’s the perfect wedding when its time to cut bro..

Stack it like this; If you lift first thing in the morning, take the Pump pre workout as directed. Then wait until just before lunch for the first pak of Cuts, then hit second pack just before supper.

I guess I need more cuts then...is this fine to do when getting ready for a show? The pump/cuts stack? I weigh 114 now...is this type of stack too much for me?

Shouldn't the caffeine/arginine cancel each other out, given their affects?

-Daniel
I think that is not a problem Daniel, but if you desire you can throw the pump red pill out.

I guess I need more cuts then...is this fine to do when getting ready for a show? The pump/cuts stack? I weigh 114 now...is this type of stack too much for me?
I never competed before bro, but add the Nitro to the Stack should be a great option.

kdent
01-22-07, 6:39 pm
I just finished this Stack here: Pak, Pump, M-Stak, Nitro. I got awesome pumps!! I had a hard time taking my shirt off after workouts. A few days ago I started my 2nd cycle, but using Pak, Pump, Cuts, and Nitro. I'm not getting near the pump i did before. I still get some pump, but not as much. Is this due to the Cuts? or just circumstance? Should I expect not as big of a pump when using Cuts?

JUGGERNAUT
01-22-07, 6:47 pm
Use them about 3-4 hours apart, CUTS from PUMP. I had the same effect and it's because one is throwing your blood pressure up (CUTS) and one down (PUMP) vascular widening and constricting... let us know how you feel after that. This was even more true when Cuts had Ephedra in it.

kdent
01-22-07, 7:01 pm
Thanks Bro, exactly what I needed. Now, I workout at 11am. So i get up at 6am, take my Pak and my 1st cuts then, take pump 30 min. before working out. That gives the 3-4 hour difference there. then i run at 7-8 each day so take my 2nd cuts 30-45 min. before then?

navarro1
01-23-07, 12:23 am
why throw out the red pill?

JUGGERNAUT
01-23-07, 11:37 am
Thanks Bro, exactly what I needed. Now, I workout at 11am. So i get up at 6am, take my Pak and my 1st cuts then, take pump 30 min. before working out. That gives the 3-4 hour difference there. then i run at 7-8 each day so take my 2nd cuts 30-45 min. before then?

Sure, that's fine and you can experiment a little cutting back to maybe even 2 hours apart, you are going to have to work it out on your own. Good luck man. I'm 90% sure it will help you out.

why throw out the red pill?
The red pill contains the Energy Rush complex aka stimulants if you don’t want mix them with the cuts stimulants you can simply avoid them, throwing out the red pill..But is not necessary.

MightyMouse
02-01-07, 6:58 am
If I'm using Pump as a foundational supplement, by adding Animal Cuts, would they cancel out each others effects? Dieuretic vs. Creatine?

Toni69
02-01-07, 7:01 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=1507

smoph197
03-01-07, 1:02 am
is this an odd stack? just bought these two. any advice on how to take em?

Enforcer25
03-01-07, 1:11 pm
No it's not, I'm currently taking the two with other Animal supps. I take the cuts before lunch and dinner and the pump 30 minutes prior to my workout. Do a search of cuts/pump and you can find more posts, but this is how I do it.

PadCooter
03-01-07, 1:11 pm
I believe this stack is rather odd. Creatine is in the Pump...and creatine puts water into your muscles, while the Cuts will take water out of your body.

Wasteland
03-01-07, 1:17 pm
is this an odd stack? just bought these two. any advice on how to take em?

When do you train/cardio?

smoph197
03-01-07, 4:23 pm
as soon as i wake, i run and lift weights. and in the afternoon its mat drills. i was thinking about taking both packs as soon as i wake up, and the other cuts before dinner?

Universal Rep
03-01-07, 4:47 pm
as soon as i wake, i run and lift weights. and in the afternoon its mat drills. i was thinking about taking both packs as soon as i wake up, and the other cuts before dinner?

Don't double up on Pump and Cuts... Consider taking the Pump in the morning before you lift... Cuts 4 hours later before lunch or so, and another Cuts 4 hours after that.

Universal Rep
03-01-07, 4:48 pm
I believe this stack is rather odd. Creatine is in the Pump...and creatine puts water into your muscles, while the Cuts will take water out of your body.

The difference is intracelluar vs. extracellular water bro... Cuts helps with the water under the skin, whereas Pump helps with the water in the muscle...

smoph197
03-01-07, 10:11 pm
thanks alot, really appreciate the help.

txpower
03-06-07, 10:49 pm
can they be stacked? i heard rumors they couldn't but i did some searching and couldnt' find anything in writing.

Phil800101
03-07-07, 1:19 am
Yeah, all the Animal products are designed to be stackable with each other, so it's ok to do. I've been stacking Pump and Cuts for awhile. Just make sure that you seperate the Pump and Cuts by 3-4 hours, because of the stims in both. Generally, I take my first Cuts when I wake up, the second one 4-6 hours later, and the Pump 30 minutes before I hit the gym (which is always at least 3-4 hours after my second pack of Cuts).

txpower
03-07-07, 1:45 am
Yeah, all the Animal products are designed to be stackable with each other, so it's ok to do. I've been stacking Pump and Cuts for awhile. Just make sure that you seperate the Pump and Cuts by 3-4 hours, because of the stims in both. Generally, I take my first Cuts when I wake up, the second one 4-6 hours later, and the Pump 30 minutes before I hit the gym (which is always at least 3-4 hours after my second pack of Cuts).

alright thanks brother.

tx

Intimidator3
03-13-07, 6:31 pm
Can Cuts and Pump be taking as a stack? If so, when should they be taking, I know they can't be taken at the same time. Also, does Cuts cause your blood pressure to go up? Is it something I should worry about?

JUGGERNAUT
03-13-07, 6:47 pm
Animal Pump 30 minutes before you train and Cuts maybe 3-4 hours before it or after it works best for me. Training raises your blood pressure but taking CUTS won't anymore then that. If you really need the second pack of CUTS per day, make sure it's evenly spaced away from all the others listed here by about 2 hours. Off days- same pattern.

alycat
03-13-07, 8:21 pm
what about on cardio days?with cardio in the morning... cuts only? pump before...or 4 hrs after cuts pack

alycat
03-13-07, 8:24 pm
phil8001...what kind of results do u get when u stack those two paks together?

thanks

Intimidator3
03-13-07, 10:11 pm
The reason I am asking about my blood pressure is, I am being observed for high blood pressure, and the last two days my blood pressure was the highest level for me ever and those were the days that I started taking the Cuts. I feel fine, I just feel I have a lot of energy. Tomorrow I am going to wait to take the Cuts until after I had my blood pressure checked.

Enforcer25
03-13-07, 10:20 pm
When I took cuts, I'm in my 1 week off from them, I took the pump 1/2 hour before my workout and cuts before lunch and dinner. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking it before running, it says it's best to take on an empty stomach. My wife is a nurse and has taken my blood pressure and says it has gone down and this is since I have been on cuts, I'm also in better shape, so that is probably the biggest reason. The can does talk about high blood pressure so you should see if there is a difference in your BP before taking the cuts and after you take it. You can still do a lot with the clean diet, cardio, and weight training without the cuts.

hotrod
03-14-07, 8:31 am
Pump has creatine in it, so by design it will make you hold on to water. Cuts on the other hand has a diuretic in it so it will help you shed your water weight. IMO I don't think it would be very beneficial to use both on the same cycle.

squattingtillipuke
03-14-07, 9:21 am
that is what I was curious about...it seems cuts is counteracting pump by pulling the H2O out of your system.

Also, the one thing that I haven't seen is what happens if you work out first thing in the morning? If you take a stak like this how would you incorporate it, because you don't have the 3 hours preworkout to take cuts.

Peace

Enforcer25
03-14-07, 12:40 pm
Here is a quote from the Animal Pump page

When you perform a heavy set, intracellular ATP levels decrease. Creatine helps restore these ATP levels. But not just any old creatine will do the job; Animal Pump includes only the best. Taking creatine supplementation to the next level, Animal Pump combines Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC), a patented form of creatine, with the newest sensation Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) and proven Tri-Creatine Malate (TCM) to deliver maximum benefits. This blend combats the creatine absorption issues and bloating of yesteryear, ensuring your creatine reaches your growing muscles and not the toilet bowl. Pump ensures that the ergogenic effects of creatine are maximized, eliminating any unwanted side effects and making the creatine non-responder of yesteryear an extinct species.

This talks about how you don't get the creatine bloat with Pump. I've staked this with cuts and and just finished up 1 month. I've lost 8 pounds and 3% BF, should have lost more, but I slipped up on my diet. I workout in the morning too and I take the pump 1/2 hour before I workout and the cuts before lunch and dinner. Sometimes I would have to take the cuts a few hours after lunch and then before dinner when I would eat at work.

NTENSE
03-15-07, 12:52 pm
i see lots of people stacking cuts and pump. i have used pump and like it. i have not used cuts, but have read the label and the ads. looks like a good product. however, creatine, n.o., and diuretics together? my common sense is telling me that this might not yield the best results.

creatine forces water into the muscle cells. arginine also needs lots of water to be effective. dandelion extract (one of the diuretics in cuts) causes water loss through urination.

the creatine bloat from monohydrate may be a thing of the past, but water is water and if your not using creatine to hydrate your muscles with nutrient filled water and blood, what's the point? even the directions on the side of the animal pak say take with "plenty of water".

can anyone from universal clarify this?....please.

ghost
03-15-07, 1:21 pm
I have stacked that combo before with GREAT results. as a lifter, you should be drinking a gallon to a gallon and a half of water per day....or at least, i do....

Everyonedoes
03-15-07, 1:41 pm
Ya water is important. Personaly i drink a gallon while at work(8hour day) and then more while in the gym and at home.

brandonA
03-15-07, 2:07 pm
I am currently stacking cuts and pump and love it...i am the only person in the office with a gallon of water sitting on my desk.....I still get a great pump, have tons of engery...but have to piss....a lot.....

-B

NTENSE
03-15-07, 10:06 pm
i understand the importance of hydration, and i consume over a gallon of water a day. that's one of the basics, as is protein, food, and sleep. but why consume a gallon of water, and then take a supplement that's going to force your system to get rid of it. that's like knowing you need to get at least 7-8 good hours of sleep and then taking a caffiene supplement right before going to bed. it's somewhat contradictory to me. don't get me wrong, cuts looks like an excellent product and i fully intend to use it, but not while on a creatine/n.o. product.

naturalguy
03-15-07, 10:27 pm
It's all about timing. You certainly should not take these products at the same time.

An ideal schedule would be:

First thing a.m. 1 pack cuts (7am for example)

1 p.m. 1 pack of cuts

5 p.m. 1 pack of Pump (you can even take out the red pill if you feel it's too much stims)

squattingtillipuke
03-19-07, 9:10 am
It's all about timing. You certainly should not take these products at the same time.

An ideal schedule would be:

First thing a.m. 1 pack cuts (7am for example)

1 p.m. 1 pack of cuts

5 p.m. 1 pack of Pump (you can even take out the red pill if you feel it's too much stims)

I have yet to see how to work this stack if you work out in the a.m. If anyone has any feedback on how to use this stack for someone who is in the gym at 5:00 a.m. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Universal Rep
03-19-07, 11:09 am
Cuts & Pump is a viable "stack" bro... Realize that there's a difference between "intracellular" vs. "extracellular" water...

naturalguy
03-19-07, 12:08 pm
I have yet to see how to work this stack if you work out in the a.m. If anyone has any feedback on how to use this stack for someone who is in the gym at 5:00 a.m. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Here's how I would do it:

take your Pump @ 4:30 am

take first pack of Cuts @ 10:30 am

take second pack of Cuts @ 4:30 pm

squattingtillipuke
03-19-07, 1:10 pm
Here's how I would do it:

take your Pump @ 4:30 am

take first pack of Cuts @ 10:30 am

take second pack of Cuts @ 4:30 pm

Thanks bro...much appreciated.

pfelder
03-19-07, 1:53 pm
right now i am taking paks. i want to start pump and cuts to increase my results. i usually work out each morning between classes. what is a good schedule to taking the supps?

naturalguy
03-19-07, 1:59 pm
What time do you you wake up? What time do you work out?

pfelder
03-19-07, 4:14 pm
i am usually up around 9 most days of the week. i ususually go work out around 10 or so. it all depends on my workload and school work for my college classes. but the vast majority of the time i get up around 9 and hit the gym around 10 5 days a week. let me know what you think works the best.

naturalguy
03-19-07, 4:33 pm
i am usually up around 9 most days of the week. i ususually go work out around 10 or so. it all depends on my workload and school work for my college classes. but the vast majority of the time i get up around 9 and hit the gym around 10 5 days a week. let me know what you think works the best.

Take your Pump around 9:30

Take a pack of Cuts around 3:30

Normally you would want to take a 2nd pack of Cuts around 4-6 hours after the first pack however in my opinion it would be too late and probably keep you from sleeping well depending on how you respond to stims. With your schedule you may want to just stick with one pack of Cuts.

Your other option would be to take a pack of Cuts along with your Pump in the a.m. HOWEVER if you do this then take out the red pill from Pump this way your not overdoing it with the stims.

alycat
03-19-07, 7:54 pm
for stacking pump and cuts...what would be an ideal caloric ratio or total calories per lb of bodyweight to take in considering most stack users would want to cut bodyfat, maintain maybe even gain a couple lbs of muscle.

pfelder
03-20-07, 1:37 am
Take your Pump around 9:30

Take a pack of Cuts around 3:30

Normally you would want to take a 2nd pack of Cuts around 4-6 hours after the first pack however in my opinion it would be too late and probably keep you from sleeping well depending on how you respond to stims. With your schedule you may want to just stick with one pack of Cuts.

Your other option would be to take a pack of Cuts along with your Pump in the a.m. HOWEVER if you do this then take out the red pill from Pump this way your not overdoing it with the stims.

is there no way to be able to take cuts sooner in my day. i know that i need time for everything to work ion my system but 6 hours seems like a lot. is this just something that i need to try to see how my body reacts to it. i want to start adding pump and cuts to my paks next week but want to get as much information as possible before i do that.

naturalguy
03-26-07, 10:33 pm
is there no way to be able to take cuts sooner in my day. i know that i need time for everything to work ion my system but 6 hours seems like a lot. is this just something that i need to try to see how my body reacts to it. i want to start adding pump and cuts to my paks next week but want to get as much information as possible before i do that.

You could try 4 hours between servings. Everyone is going to react different so you may just have to experiment.

pfelder
03-27-07, 1:22 pm
so now that i have all of my supps i think i may have figured out what works for me. i take my first pak of cuts right after i wake up. i eat breakfast. get ready for hte gym and check email... take pump. get to the gym in abour 30 minutes or so. workout hard. come home and take my second pak of cuts before lunch. eat a good lunch. then i take my animal pak after lunch. i think this is going to work for me. yesturday before i got my can of pump in i took the shock pre-workout volumizer and then hit hte gym. then took a pak of cuts at 11 and the second at 4:30 or so. i had this weird feeling all day and i seemed like i drank way to much water. i had drank during the day over 2 gallons of water and i dont think that is good for me. also i didnt get to bed until around 2 and laided there for a while before i could fall asleep. pretty sure it was because of the cuts that i took at 4:30. but this is what i have come up with. let me know if you think this will work alright as a stack.

crypto
04-20-07, 8:56 pm
ok guys with my schedule, i wake up at 9. the only chance i can get to lift is 1030, so can you guyss gimme a blue print of when to take pumps/cuts and also on only cardio days, how would i take them? thanks

brandonA
04-20-07, 11:19 pm
ok guys with my schedule, i wake up at 9. the only chance i can get to lift is 1030, so can you guyss gimme a blue print of when to take pumps/cuts and also on only cardio days, how would i take them? thanks

wake up, water and cuts...breakfast.....1000 pump...second cuts later in the after noon....2 packs of cuts every day till can is empty....I take Pump every day, some take another form of creatine...its up to you..

-B

crypto
04-21-07, 7:26 pm
wake up, water and cuts...breakfast.....1000 pump...second cuts later in the after noon....2 packs of cuts every day till can is empty....I take Pump every day, some take another form of creatine...its up to you..

-B

see, thats my dilemma bro, i wake up at 9 and take cuts, i gota wait for like half an hour then i eat which will be 930 and then at 10 i gotta take pump? cuz after only 15 minutes after my breakfast, im still gona be full and the can says to take pump on an empty stomach.

crypto
04-21-07, 11:36 pm
anyone???

crypto
04-22-07, 1:49 am
hellooooo???????? anyone????? lol

focused
04-22-07, 1:56 am
see, thats my dilemma bro, i wake up at 9 and take cuts, i gota wait for like half an hour then i eat which will be 930 and then at 10 i gotta take pump? cuz after only 15 minutes after my breakfast, im still gona be full and the can says to take pump on an empty stomach.

.....wake up earlier? just a thought? and some people can still eat something and wait 20-30 min after and take pump and still have it work. try things out bro, its a trial and error, you cant do everything exactly like others, some things just wont work for you. see what works best for you. and if you gotta wake up earlier.....gotta suck it up and just do it.

crypto
04-22-07, 12:54 pm
.....wake up earlier? just a thought? and some people can still eat something and wait 20-30 min after and take pump and still have it work. try things out bro, its a trial and error, you cant do everything exactly like others, some things just wont work for you. see what works best for you. and if you gotta wake up earlier.....gotta suck it up and just do it.

bro, i know were all brothers and all, but please dont mistake me for an idiot. i was askin for input. obviously i would wake up earlier if i could and would not worry about it but working 3 jobs and takin 16 credits and being my own, im trying to not WASTE ANYTHING cuz money is so tight right now.

x frame
04-26-07, 10:07 am

That`s it ! ! ! Good schedule.

vicbulge
05-17-07, 12:57 pm
Good thread. I came on today to ask about exactly this question. Pump and Cuts contain caffeine. 200 mg in Cuts, and an unknown exact qty in Pump as the Energy Rush Complex contains 500 mgs of a combination which includes caffeine. I was thinking that my estimate of 400 mgs of caffeine would be quite a jolt, and also had the same concerns about combating the effects of Creatine versus the goals of Cuts against eachother. Glad I came because I've been on Cuts for a week, and I'm more than sure that I took both at the same time on a non workout day first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. The stack equasion seems pretty straight forward now, If you workout first thing in the morning, you take the Pump first thing, and 4 hours later, get your first of 2 daily Cuts. If you work out later in the day, start out your day with the 1st Cuts at least 4 hours prior to the workout because you'll be taking Pump 30 mins prior to Workout. The only scheduling problem I see is if you work out anywhere close to bedtime, as both can effect your sleep. Since Pump is newer than Nitro? I don't see this stack as being addressed on the label. Cuts suggests for "optimal results...stack Cuts with Nitro"

Bigschiff7
05-29-07, 12:52 pm
I think I'm going to start a cuts/pump stack. I usually workout at the same time every day. Around 4 PM. But sometimes I workout later due to other restrictions...What kind of schedule should i use? could i vary it from day to day? Any help is appreciated

pfelder
05-29-07, 3:22 pm
i am planning on starting a new stack after my gym opens back up again in 2 weeks. i am looking to as much advice for a new stack as i can. i started with pak back in january. then i added pump the beginning of february and then cuts a few weeks later. seen some good results. then i stacked pak, pump, and m-stak together to get my power up. seen great results in my second week but fell lower after that. now i am considering having pump as my foundation upp and adding cuts to shred out the fat and stak-2 for added muscle definition. sow hat do you think of a stack with pump, cuts and stak-2? anyone ever use a stack like this before and if so how did it go for you.

alycat
07-20-07, 4:51 pm
what results did you guys have stacking cuts and pump? in terms of size/body composition/strength/endurance etc.

were the results aided by other supps such as mstack?

TheAmoryWars
06-01-08, 7:42 pm
Hey Animals,
I'm about to start my first can of Cuts, and I'm also just finishing a current can of Pump(although I have a new one as well.)

I am well aware that Pump is a "core" supp that can be used year-round.

Despite this, my question is whether my Animal Cuts will produce better results if I hold off on the new can of Pump until after I finish my cutting cycle. My reasoning is that, as we all know, creatine can have a bit of an "inflating" or bloating effect.

My current stack is:

Pak
Flex
Pump
Nitro
Whey
Omega

Any opinions or results from those who have used Cuts,etc. with or without Pump is very much appreciated. I'm eating clean and staying dedicated to my cardio. I just want to give my abs the best chance to pop out at the end of my Cuts cycle and don't know if Pump might interfere. Thanks again Animals.

staudt
06-01-08, 9:00 pm
Just take the red pill out of pump or else your taking too much caffeine between cuts and pump.

InkdMuscle
06-01-08, 10:12 pm
Hey Animals,
I'm about to start my first can of Cuts, and I'm also just finishing a current can of Pump(although I have a new one as well.)

I am well aware that Pump is a "core" supp that can be used year-round.

Despite this, my question is whether my Animal Cuts will produce better results if I hold off on the new can of Pump until after I finish my cutting cycle. My reasoning is that, as we all know, creatine can have a bit of an "inflating" or bloating effect.

My current stack is:

Pak
Flex
Pump
Nitro
Whey
Omega

Any opinions or results from those who have used Cuts,etc. with or without Pump is very much appreciated. I'm eating clean and staying dedicated to my cardio. I just want to give my abs the best chance to pop out at the end of my Cuts cycle and don't know if Pump might interfere. Thanks again Animals.

Personally I have used both durring my cut and havent had a problem with the "water retention". cuts helps with that. plus if you up'd ur cardio then what u normally do u shouldnt have a problem either. When i was cutting i did cardio first thing in the am then after my weights. and i didnt seem to have a lot of water retention at all. but remember water retention is also caused by u not taking in enough water. ur body holds on to it because the lack there of. I drink 2 gallons of water a day plus some and that seems to help as well.

Shark
06-02-08, 1:32 am
If you're taking in enough water, you will be fine. But how long have you been on pump? Its always a good idea to cycle things like creatine to make sure they are being more effective for your body. But if you haven't been on it for too long then you are good to go.

As far as the stims. You can take a red pill out of one of your paks if you think itll mess with you too much. I personally liked the constant energy buzz. But be careful taking pump and cuts very close together with both red stim pills. Sometimes the double dose can mess with some people when taken too close together.

BiG in NYC 823
06-02-08, 10:01 am
As far as the stims. You can take a red pill out of one of your paks if you think itll mess with you too much. I personally liked the constant energy buzz. But be careful taking pump and cuts very close together with both red stim pills. Sometimes the double dose can mess with some people when taken too close together.

As far as I know, CUTS doesn't have the re-known "stim" pill (red) b/c the energy is distributed amongst all the pills to have a Timed-Release effect that would last quite a while...

I may be wrong, but with that being said, the only Red "stim" pill that you can take out is from the pack of Pump...so if you crave energy before a workout and what not, then you may want to plan accordingly to have a pack of Cuts PREworkout or plan where you can have that energy boost PRE...

Best of luck with your "cut"

bdb1513
06-02-08, 12:08 pm
i actually started taking my cuts today. i take one pak at 6, and the next around 1030. i don't lift until 4 so i'm gunna try just taking the whole pak of pump with the red pill. i don't see why it would be a problem when spaced out that much.

TheAmoryWars
06-02-08, 12:37 pm
If you're taking in enough water, you will be fine. But how long have you been on pump? Its always a good idea to cycle things like creatine to make sure they are being more effective for your body. But if you haven't been on it for too long then you are good to go.

I finish my very first can of Pump this Friday, and I planned on starting Cuts on Saturday.
I'm thinking what I'll do is take a break from Pump (so my body can really appreciate the creatine again when the cut is over.) Then I'll bring back Pump and add in some M-Stak for a powerhouse stack! Thanks for your advice guys.

Wasteland
06-02-08, 12:46 pm
H

From personal experience as well as anecdotal observations, Pump minimizes the "bloat" associated with creatine use. Also, keep in mind that when you take creatine, the goal is to encourage cellular hydration. In other words, you want wanter pulled into the body--into the muscle cells. You just don't want it held there, under the skin (subcutaneous). A good creatine product like Animal Pump, therefore, would work with Animal Cuts.

Phil800101
06-02-08, 2:58 pm
That is very similar to my stack bro, I use the same stuff as you and a few extras. Pump and Cuts stack together well, the Pump will really help you maintain lean mass and strength while you're slimming down, same with the Nitro. Just seperate the doses of Pump and Cuts by at least 3-4 hours so you don't overload on stims.

Aches89
08-29-08, 9:29 am
I plan on ordering pump, m-stak and cuts but I don't know where to order. I live in Canada, and I needa try this stuff out. I tried Pump and I absolutely LOVE it. Help me out guys...maybe Ebay could get me this stuff?? Thanks a lot guys!!

I want to definately try Animal Cuts, so maybe theres better products to stack with in all the Animal products?? Let me know what you think. I want to cut but stay strong and have that pump.

Chris

Aches89
08-29-08, 1:34 pm
ttt

Aches89
08-29-08, 1:40 pm
Animal Pump
Animal M-Stak
Animal Cuts
Universal Nutrition's TORRENT ....

Good stack to go with? Any suggestions??

InkdMuscle
08-31-08, 1:08 am
Animal Pump
Animal M-Stak
Animal Cuts

Im no rocket scientist but if you are taking cuts im guessing you want to shed some body fat.lol. Now Torrent does have some good carbs but you might want to check to make sure those carbs are fitting into your Macro for dieting to shed the body fat. Some ANIMALS choose to shelve the Torrent till after they are done cutting. But one thing ur stack is missing is PAK. In any stack, that is the first staple they start off with.

Aches89
08-31-08, 9:38 am
Im no rocket scientist but if you are taking cuts im guessing you want to shed some body fat.lol. Now Torrent does have some good carbs but you might want to check to make sure those carbs are fitting into your Macro for dieting to shed the body fat. Some ANIMALS choose to shelve the Torrent till after they are done cutting. But one thing ur stack is missing is PAK. In any stack, that is the first staple they start off with.

Well man, to be completely honest, I'm not exactly cutting right now..I know it sounds like I'm doing the impossible. I was a while back but I'm back on the bulking. My friend I work out with is taking ephedemine..I think that's how you spell it haha, and well I don't wanna risk taking that. I was hoping to shed at least a bit of fat while staying lean.. so do you suggest I take Pak also??

mritter3
08-31-08, 11:54 am
def. take pak, a solid multivitamin is essential, pump, m-stak, and torrent are all great, make sure you are eating enough otherwise mstak will be a waste of money. drop the cuts either you are on a bulk or your cutting but i would not recommend doing both.

InkdMuscle
08-31-08, 1:27 pm
Like others will tell ya bro. When ur bulking you cant cut. Its either or. As far as your stack goes if you are on a bulk your stack is good. Just keep the cuts for a later time and add the PAK. You can do a very clean bulk to where you minimize the fat gain.

TheDarkHalf
08-31-08, 2:43 pm
Animal Pump
Animal M-Stak
Animal Cuts

Try hitting up lava instead of torrent. I just switched to it, it has less carbs, less cals, and a little more protein than torrent.

Aches89
08-31-08, 9:04 pm
Like others will tell ya bro. When ur bulking you cant cut. Its either or. As far as your stack goes if you are on a bulk your stack is good. Just keep the cuts for a later time and add the PAK. You can do a very clean bulk to where you minimize the fat gain.

Alright man, thanks a lot!

I heard Lean Xtreme is good too??

Enforcer
09-01-08, 9:01 pm
Animal Pump
Animal M-Stak
Animal Cuts

I am assuming you are starting this stack with the tought of gaining lean muscle mass? If so thne yes, this would be a great stack to start with. Just keep in mind it is extremely hard to get ripped and big at the same time. So with that in mind I would just get as big as possible first and then cut down afterwards.

rmeguy
04-16-09, 4:10 am
hey brothers just a quick question. I started taking my cuts yesterday and i also am taking Nitro. Now the question i have is, is it ok to use Pump with Cuts also? thank you.

-Ben

Tron
04-16-09, 4:47 am
Using the search is nice....

Answer is yes.

Aggression
04-16-09, 9:31 am
hey brothers just a quick question. I started taking my cuts yesterday and i also am taking Nitro. Now the question i have is, is it ok to use Pump with Cuts also? thank you.

-Ben

Yes, Pump+Cuts is fine. If you feel you are too sensitive to the stimulants, drop the red pill from the Pump and you'll be fine.

JAEDOG
05-16-09, 10:14 pm
Quick Question. I'm Considering This Stack To Finalize My Cutting Phase.i Know How To Split It Up And About Taking Out One Of The Red Pills From Either M-stak Or Pump.i'm An Advanced Trainer As I've Been Training On And Off All My Life But I Have Been Consistent For Over 5 Years And I'm All Natural.anyway I Would Like To Know If Anyone Has Used This Stack Of Pak/cuts/m-stak/pump And If It Would Be Too Much To Add Stak2 To This As Well...i'm Trying To Maintain As Much Lean Mass As Possible While Getting Cut And Shredded.

pmug0000
05-17-09, 9:36 pm
Yeah you could do Pak/m-stak/cuts/pump or pak/m-stak/cuts/pump/stak, it just depends on how much money you want to spend.

Aggression
05-18-09, 9:10 am
Yeah you could do Pak/m-stak/cuts/pump or pak/m-stak/cuts/pump/stak, it just depends on how much money you want to spend.

Truth. It'd run your pockets pretty dry, but as long as you're eating clean and training hard, it'll be worth it.

JAEDOG
05-18-09, 11:51 pm
Thanx..i'm Gonna Leave Out The Stak Since Im Taking It Right Now With Pump And Pak As These Are Foundational..but Ill Go With The Pak/cuts/m-stak/pump And My Diet Is In Check So This Should Give Me The Results I'm After. I'll Keep Further Posted..thanx,again.

CuttDeez
06-12-09, 2:45 pm
I have taken PWO stuff before and they make me pound water during my workouts. Cuts is designed to help shed water weight as well as fat. How hard is it to stay hydrated for great vasodiolated pumps, while cuts is shedding water. My only concern is i'm gonna have to drink like 2 gallons of water during my lift, take 8 trips to the bathroom, and fall off the toilet because my ass is sweating like the great falls.
Has anyone taken this stak before?(stupid question). Please post your thoughts on how your water intake/ output was affected on this stak.

CuttDeez
06-12-09, 3:10 pm
bump

DANO
06-12-09, 3:42 pm
I haven't taken this stack before, but I don't think you will have any problems with it. The cuts is supposed to help shed water that is held that makes you look smooth (can't remember the term poss. subcontanius?) while the creatine puts water into the cells.
the NO properties of pump might actually HELP the cuts work. the only thing I might consider changing is taking the stim (red) cap out of Pump pak. Just my thoughts on this.

CuttDeez
06-13-09, 1:23 am
I haven't taken this stack before, but I don't think you will have any problems with it. The cuts is supposed to help shed water that is held that makes you look smooth (can't remember the term poss. subcontanius?) while the creatine puts water into the cells.
the NO properties of pump might actually HELP the cuts work. the only thing I might consider changing is taking the stim (red) cap out of Pump pak. Just my thoughts on this.

Thanks a lot man, I will check that out

CFD34
06-16-09, 3:18 pm
I'm sure this question has come up plenty of times but I have yet to get a solid answer. I have been working out religiously for about 4 years now. I never have a problem putting the weight on. I lift every day and do cardio every day. I've been taking cuts now for 2 weeks so I am on the tail on of this first cycle and it works pretty good. I am a firefighter and I was asked to do a calendar and I have to take pictures pretty soon so I wanna really look good for it. I have taken BSN's NO Xplode in the past and at the time when I started it I was 208lbs and I'm 6'3. Two months into it I got to around 230lbs. I enjoyed the size but I felt bloated a little and I also have a bad knee so it was another 20lbs of weight coming down on it. I would like to take something to increase the size of my muscles and vascularity but I don't want what little definition of abs I have to decrease. I like the idea of pump but I don't want to put weight on. My weight currently bounces between 200-215lbs. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

kauaiboy25
06-17-09, 7:16 am
well, pump is a pre-workout supp. it should not make you gain weight. so you know the drill with cuts, just take pump 30-45 mins before you workout

Aggression
06-17-09, 9:30 am
well, pump is a pre-workout supp. it should not make you gain weight. so you know the drill with cuts, just take pump 30-45 mins before you workout

Pump CAN actually help you gain weight, if that's what you're trying to do. It's not a standalone weight gainer, but if you're eating big, the creatine, combined with the N.O., energy optimizers, increased intensity, it can definitely translate to gains in the gym.

kauaiboy25
06-17-09, 3:44 pm
Pump CAN actually help you gain weight, if that's what you're trying to do. It's not a standalone weight gainer, but if you're eating big, the creatine, combined with the N.O., energy optimizers, increased intensity, it can definitely translate to gains in the gym.

I never really looked at it in that way, but it makes perfect sense. i've always looked at it as just a bad-ass pre-workout supp. everyday we learn something new...

Phil800101
06-18-09, 2:39 am
In this case, it's all going to come down to diet and cardio.

If your diet is solid (for your goals), and you're getting the cardio in, then Pump is not going to make you gain weight.

They do make a killer combo, Cuts and Pump. Throw in some Nitro or EAA stack, and you have a great stack for maintaining lean mass, burning off some fat, and even shedding some water weight.

whosnexttt
06-18-09, 3:01 am
it should benefit you

hjayss
06-18-09, 6:54 am
You never said how old you are?...

Phil800101
06-18-09, 2:13 pm
You never said how old you are?...

He said he's a firefighter, so I would assume he's at least 18, more likely over 21.

But yeah, that is a good point, didn't even think of that.

Wasteland
06-18-09, 2:20 pm

Indirectly, Pump can help add mass and weight (creatine is an ergogenic), but only in conjunction with increased calories. Without adequate calories, you cannot gain weight. That said, the creatine in Pump could enhance intracellular water weight retention (a good thing by the way). All told, Cuts and Pump can be a useful combination.

Shorts
04-08-11, 9:39 pm
So 30Minutes prior to workout take Pump and Cuts, Which stimulant to remove the one in Pump or Cuts?

Phil800101
04-08-11, 10:58 pm
So 30Minutes prior to workout take Pump and Cuts, Which stimulant to remove the one in Pump or Cuts?

I would take the Cuts 30 minutes prior, and then the Pump 10-15 minutes later. Remove the red pill from the Pump. It's a killer stack.

USMCpowerhouse
04-09-11, 1:53 am
Agree.. I've done this stack before doing the exact timing and removal of the red stim pill from pump and it worked great for me.

Shorts
04-09-11, 4:59 am
sounds good yea, I will on Monday!, I only have about 2 weeks left on cuts, i might go pick up a M-Stack

twoheadedboy
04-09-11, 9:33 pm
I'm going to be a dissenting voice here...not a fan of Pump with Cuts. I try to keep it simple as possible when I'm using Cuts, but if I'm going to stack anything it's going to be Test and/or Rage, and I would avoid M-Stak, Stak and Pump. Cuts is a supp that causes you to shed water and creatine is a supp that causes you to retain it. Test is great with Cuts, on the other hand, because it has additional recomp properties that I feel work well in conjunction with Cuts...definitely gotta avoid additional stims though, unless you're a cocaine addict or something. The only creatine I ingest while on Cuts is on lifting days via Torrent Zero, then I increase it again once the cut is over.

Aminos are great too, whether you choose Nitro, EAA Stack, or something else...I up the aminos and reduce the whey intake when cutting.

I'm very much in the camp of pick your battle, cut or bulk. If you're at a stage where you can lose fat and gain strength and muscle at the same time, then you just need to eat food...wait until you plateau to incorporate a supp.