PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Animals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

hjayss
08-07-07, 1:43 am
Jimmy and I were talking about an animal w/o session for the chitown animals or whoever is in the chi. NO LOCATION HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT ,HOWEVER we are open for ideas. I told Jimmy that I would put all the equipment I have in my gym and he got some stuff and brothers bring what you got just an idea..what you think chitown animals...OR WE ARE WELCOME TO SUPPLY ANOTHER LOCATION GYM OR HOME WHATEVER IS COOL WITH ME..

Jimmy
08-07-07, 1:54 am
yea buddy, open to anyone around the chicago metro area who would be willing to get together. please give the days of the week you would be available. me and HJ are both on the southside, like he said, were open to ideas on a location. he has graciously offered up his personal gym, i can probably get any number of guys into my gyms for a day pass or whatever

cardinal fitness (garfield ridge) vicinity of midway airport 55th and central - small health club
xsport (lyons) 39th and harlem - large fitness center

input and suggestions is greatly appreciated, we are really looking forward to gettin this thing on for sure, so lets here it chicago...

Preston
08-07-07, 8:03 am
I'm gonna be up in chi- this coming up 13 and 14th to train with my cuz...I'll have some pictures, classes start on the 20th....so when would it be goin down?

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 8:10 am
it will be great to train with u guys i my case i would only make it on a saturday

spartan300
08-07-07, 12:27 pm
yea buddy, open to anyone around the chicago metro area who would be willing to get together. please give the days of the week you would be available. me and HJ are both on the southside, like he said, were open to ideas on a location. he has graciously offered up his personal gym, i can probably get any number of guys into my gyms for a day pass or whatever

cardinal fitness (garfield ridge) vicinity of midway airport 55th and central - small health club
xsport (lyons) 39th and harlem - large fitness center

input and suggestions is greatly appreciated, we are really looking forward to gettin this thing on for sure, so lets here it chicago...

Temoc's or Quad's???????????

spartan300
08-07-07, 12:31 pm
B&W gym, fuckin' bare bones hardcore shit.

spartan300
08-07-07, 12:33 pm
Lance's gym on Archer?

ghost
08-07-07, 12:37 pm
B&W gym, fuckin' bare bones hardcore shit.

Fuckin a right brother...a TRUE CHICAGO GYM right there!!!

spartan300
08-07-07, 12:40 pm
Diamond gym in Orland Park. Want more...

spartan300
08-07-07, 12:42 pm
another hardcore gem, USA gym.

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 12:50 pm
i have been there not to train just to check it and i love it
Fuckin a right brother...a TRUE CHICAGO GYM right there!!!

Iron4Life
08-07-07, 1:21 pm
Chicago animal here- i workout at a cardinal fitness over on the west side

Jimmy
08-07-07, 3:36 pm
i think we are looking to have it on a weekend, saturday or sunday is good for me. krazy, iron4life, if you guys are down lets set a date and pick a place.

Jimmy
08-07-07, 3:37 pm
I'm gonna be up in chi- this coming up 13 and 14th to train with my cuz...I'll have some pictures, classes start on the 20th....so when would it be goin down?

unfortunately it seems like most of us are only free on the weekends, thats when we would be plannin to have it i believe

Jimmy
08-07-07, 3:40 pm
another hardcore gem, USA gym.

your overloadin us with options here man. haha, anyone of those would be a great field trip for all of us, first we gotta get guys together.

im familiar with quads and diamond, what and where is lances on archer

Universal Rep
08-07-07, 3:44 pm
You fellas gonna make this happen? For real?

Tell ya what, take a cool pic of all you at the gym, Animal style, and I'll hook ya up with Animal Ts. Cool?

ChandlerXJ
08-07-07, 3:47 pm

Tell ya what, take a cool pic of all you at the gym, Animal style, and I'll hook ya up with Animal Ts. Cool?

I was thinking the same thing for philly, we gotta lotta animals at school, some compete too, body builders and power lifters. I'll make it happen in due time.

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 3:50 pm
for me it could be better to make it happend at the gym at 39th and harlem u guys mentioned before
if i miss this thread please pm with the info i am more than down for a session with u guys
i think we are looking to have it on a weekend, saturday or sunday is good for me. krazy, iron4life, if you guys are down lets set a date and pick a place.

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 3:51 pm

cool big boss we'll do our best

jac71
08-07-07, 3:53 pm
Count me in guys, I'm only a short ride into the city and will be more than willing to make it.

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 3:53 pm
Count me in guys, I'm only a short ride into the city and will be more than willing to make it. u better be there juan pedro

jac71
08-07-07, 3:55 pm
u better be there juan pedro

I wouldn't miss it for the world bro

jac71
08-07-07, 4:12 pm

I will be able to make it on the weekends for sure, the only one that may not work for me is the weekend of the 18 and 19 as I might be out of the country on business, but other than that I'm good for any other weekend

spartan300
08-07-07, 5:08 pm
your overloadin us with options here man. haha, anyone of those would be a great field trip for all of us, first we gotta get guys together.

im familiar with quads and diamond, what and where is lances on archer

it's on 63rd and Archer. However Sanow's gym (USA GYM) would be an excellent place for you young bucks to do your Animal training! It's a little better than Metroflex. Very raw, remember fellas to bring your balls with you! (LOL)

Jimmy
08-07-07, 6:52 pm

that would be sweet as hell, dont worry, a camera and black and white pics were already included in the plan when we first started talkin bout it.

Jimmy
08-07-07, 6:57 pm
looks like we got at least 4 guys who are in for sure,

me, hj, krazy, and jac

Gentleman i propose we set the date for saturday, August 25th, at xsport lyons 39th and harlem, it seems to be a relatively central locale.

ill pm everyone later but let me know if this is a good date and place. after this we will start talkin bout time, and what we wanna train.

anyone else who wants to jump in for the session is still welcome as well

Jimmy
08-07-07, 7:00 pm
it's on 63rd and Archer. However Sanow's gym (USA GYM) would be an excellent place for you young bucks to do your Animal training! It's a little better than Metroflex. Very raw, remember fellas to bring your balls with you! (LOL)

man you got some extensive knowledge of hardcore gyms in chicago, i assume your from chicago then? the gym i remember from when i was just startin out was AL's Gym in bedford park. it gone now but, did ya ever go there?

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 7:53 pm

me, hj, krazy, and jac

Gentleman i propose we set the date for saturday, August 25th, at xsport lyons 39th and harlem, it seems to be a relatively central locale.

ill pm everyone later but let me know if this is a good date and place. after this we will start talkin bout time, and what we wanna train.

that's great for me it's like in the middle since i live in the northside and for what i see most of u on the south

that's a great date and place for me i am down
if u guys want i take my camera, dont forget to take ur supps we are gonna be the new models for animal pak LOL

jac71
08-07-07, 7:59 pm

me, hj, krazy, and jac

That sounds good to me fellas, I will probably be bringing my training partner with me, he's my little bro

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 8:00 pm
now that u mention that would u guys mind if my dad goes with me??
That sounds good to me fellas, I will probably be bringing my training partner with me, he's my little bro

Jimmy
08-07-07, 8:49 pm
now that u mention that would u guys mind if my dad goes with me??

like i said anybody is welcome man, bring him along, now we got ourselves a whole animal entourage to train with. my dad is my training partner, but he wouldnt wanna go. just waitin on homer jay, hes usually on when i get off work so ill check this date and location with him, and if all systems are go, we'll start talkin bout the details.

krazyassmexican
08-07-07, 9:21 pm
like i said anybody is welcome man, bring him along, now we got ourselves a whole animal entourage to train with. my dad is my training partner, but he wouldnt wanna go. just waitin on homer jay, hes usually on when i get off work so ill check this date and location with him, and if all systems are go, we'll start talkin bout the details.
great man thanks a lot

hjayss
08-08-07, 1:13 am
I never knew we had so many chitown animal hell yeah heres how it looks we got one animal coming in for a while on the (mon13-tues14) and one that is out of town for the (sat18-sun19th)...metroflex gym soounds good fr me it appears to be close to you guys and it is very close to me I use to play ball down there so I know that area..now how will the membership work for that gym do we just pay for a day or what? Gotta send a thanks to the rep for stepping in on that wow a shirt for a animal group photo sounds great...I am geaked now lets do this shit...I am also flexible on the date weeked weekday more than one sesion I am down...I think WE NEED TO KNOW WHO ARE ONLY AVAIL ON WEEKEND AND WEEKDAY THEN LETS GO FROM THERE...IT MIKE TAKE WO SESSION BUT I WOULD BE AT BOTH SESSIONS NO DOUBT...LOL...

hjayss
08-08-07, 4:41 am
I got a pm from jimbo that says the 29th at X fitness on harlem ave.

I want everbody we can get to come to be here so please if you can not do this one and you want to come then let us know..Of course if you can do it let us know as well we should really have a head count on wednesday I work nights and I will check up and see. I really wanted the one person here that is in town on the 13th to be in on t though so we really need to work that out as well. To show a little chi town hospitality animal style show the bro how we do in the chi and he can rep his home town...lol..It would truelly be a pleasure to w/o with you bros so lets do this...

krazyassmexican
08-08-07, 6:37 am
I got a pm from jimbo that says the 29th at X fitness on harlem ave.

I want everbody we can get to come to be here so please if you can not do this one and you want to come then let us know..Of course if you can do it let us know as well we should really have a head count on wednesday I work nights and I will check up and see. I really wanted the one person here that is in town on the 13th to be in on t though so we really need to work that out as well. To show a little chi town hospitality animal style show the bro how we do in the chi and he can rep his home town...lol..It would truelly be a pleasure to w/o with you bros so lets do this...

like i said before i am kool with that location and date

spartan300
08-08-07, 2:39 pm
man you got some extensive knowledge of hardcore gyms in chicago, i assume your from chicago then? the gym i remember from when i was just startin out was AL's Gym in bedford park. it gone now but, did ya ever go there?

I never had the pleasure of training there.

hjayss
08-10-07, 3:17 am
Chitown and others who will be in the chi...the 25th is gonna be of the chain...I was thinking and jac was cool with the session being a back session..That is great for me I end the week with back anyway...Of course I am open to any ideas on that I want everyone to be on the same note and comfy with the session and get everything possible tip etc out of the w/o this will be a growing/learning session should be fun as hell. From the guys that are with it so far it will be intense...I will call and find out when they are packed and all that stuff this is a balley's like place real commercial so lots of members saturdays they may be packed...we need to go at a good time..

jac71
08-10-07, 3:25 am
Chitown and others who will be in the chi...the 25th is gonna be of the chain...I was thinking and jac was cool with the session being a back session..That is great for me I end the week with back anyway...Of course I am open to any ideas on that I want everyone to be on the same note and comfy with the session and get everything possible tip etc out of the w/o this will be a growing/learning session should be fun as hell. From the guys that are with it so far it will be intense...I will call and find out when they are packed and all that stuff this is a balley's like place real commercial so lots of members saturdays they may be packed...we need to go at a good time..

That sounds good H, I will PM you with my cell #. Also, where we looking at a midmorning or more towards the evening session.
Maybe we can go for some beer and good ole chitown pizza/hotdogs..lol
What about the location? Is it still X fitness, Harlem and what other street?

hjayss
08-10-07, 7:19 am
3940 s. harlem ave. lyons ill. 60534
cross street looks miller and harlem
708-447-7222
they have a court to shot some ball
pool and a whirl pool
a supp store if you forget your supps lol...
I called and they are very busy in the afternoonson saturdays...

krazyassmexican
08-10-07, 9:41 am
708-447-7222
pool and a whirl pool

i will be hitting legs on saturday but anyways
i am down for back i just switch my days
i just have a lil question?
will they let us in even if we are not members?

jac71
08-10-07, 12:20 pm
708-447-7222
pool and a whirl pool

So this is it brothers....Let's go punish the back on the 25th!!!

Jimmy
08-10-07, 5:40 pm
allrite guys, saturday afternoons are not, super packed. people like to go in and pump up their chest and guns before they go out that night, so we dont really need to worry. id say it starts to clear out in the mid to late afternoon. i am a member there and they throw around free one week passes like its nuttin. so ill pick some up and you guys can get in for free, all you gotta do is like sign your name. i think back is great to train, dumbbells up to 150, every back machine you can think of, maybe get some t-bar rows in the corner, haha, probably get some good deadlifts in, unfortunately they have those damn octagonal iron grip plates, so the bar never rests straight on the ground. but someone def needs to bring a camera.

Jimmy
08-10-07, 5:48 pm
how does everyone feel about meeting there at 2 pm. i get off work friday at midnight, and usually workout at 2 on saturday regularly. they got like a juice bar we can sit and hash out a workout routine before we start. how many do we got, 6 rite,

me
hj
jac
jacs bro
krazy
krazy's dad

krazyassmexican
08-10-07, 8:27 pm
hey jimmy

the camera is on me if u guys want?!

jac71
08-10-07, 9:34 pm
hey jimmy

the camera is on me if u guys want?!

Krazy if you wanna bring a camera it's cool, I'm also brining one. The more the merrier!!

krazyassmexican
08-10-07, 9:34 pm
Krazy if you wanna bring a camera it's cool, I'm also brining one. The more the merrier!!

that's what i call pimpin as hell LOL
i will bro

hjayss
08-11-07, 2:34 am
I figured they had the free passes I know they pass them out at ridge mall I was gonna grab some it is like a three day pass but a week is cool. I like what I am hearing about the db's bro my arms and back are just jumping with anticipation bro 150 aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh calm down calm down...breath exhale okay...lol..wish we had a video cam that would be wicked as hell .

Jimmy
08-11-07, 5:19 pm
150's gonna be nuttin but a peanut for homerjay, this is gonna be sweet, cant wait fellas

krazyassmexican
08-11-07, 10:02 pm
I figured they had the free passes I know they pass them out at ridge mall I was gonna grab some it is like a three day pass but a week is cool. I like what I am hearing about the db's bro my arms and back are just jumping with anticipation bro 150 aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh calm down calm down...breath exhale okay...lol..wish we had a video cam that would be wicked as hell .

my camera records video with audio and shit
not that long but it does

nck219
08-12-07, 10:38 pm
whats up bro's... i've been lurkin around in the shadows since day one lol but i couldnt help pass this up... i saw this thread the other day and thought it was a pretty badass idea. and then what do u fuckin kno, my mom calls me up and says they are headin up to chicago the weekend of the 25th and is wonderin if me and my girl could make it(we've got some family up there). i think i might have to call her back and say i've got a damn good excuse to go...

jac71
08-12-07, 11:16 pm
whats up bro's... i've been lurkin around in the shadows since day one lol but i couldnt help pass this up... i saw this thread the other day and thought it was a pretty badass idea. and then what do u fuckin kno, my mom calls me up and says they are headin up to chicago the weekend of the 25th and is wonderin if me and my girl could make it(we've got some family up there). i think i might have to call her back and say i've got a damn good excuse to go...

Hell yea bro...come on up we will be glad to have you join us

jac71
08-12-07, 11:18 pm

Can't wait to try and do more than 100's for DB rows...my gym only goes up to 100's

Mindaugas
08-13-07, 2:39 pm
I might come too... but im not sure yet.

This would be great experience for me since im strugling on developing and working my back getting some tips would be nice etc..

krazyassmexican
08-13-07, 2:43 pm

This would be great experience for me since im strugling on developing and working my back getting some tips would be nice etc..

i hope you make it bro

Jimmy
08-13-07, 4:32 pm
hope we get as many people as we can. in the week prior to our session on the 25th, everybody whos coming for sure just rsvp here in the thread so i know how many passes i gotta get.

Jimmy
08-13-07, 4:42 pm

hope you can make it man, gonna be lots of fun. if you cant, my #1 tip for someone who feels they arent hitting their back rite is, use lifting straps for every exercise.

Mindaugas
08-13-07, 5:15 pm
Yea I will definetly buy straps when i have money for it...

jac71
08-13-07, 8:45 pm
Fellas if you got it?!?!? Bring your animal gear for the pics and maybe some vids.

nck219
08-14-07, 5:06 pm
my grandparents live in Elk grove village, which is more than likely where i'll be stayin for the weekend... any one kno how far the gym is from around there? im not very familiar with the area...its been about 8 years since ive been up there.

hjayss
08-15-07, 2:30 am
Yea I will definetly buy straps when i have money for it...
I got an extra pair you can have them...More incentive for you to come lol...
they are like made out of hide really strong..I am just use to a certain kind and I had to buy some more...

Big Rich
08-15-07, 8:58 am
how does everyone feel about meeting there at 2 pm. i get off work friday at midnight, and usually workout at 2 on saturday regularly. they got like a juice bar we can sit and hash out a workout routine before we start. how many do we got, 6 rite,

me
hj
jac
jacs bro
krazy
krazy's dad

Add me to the list.

There's so much info on this thread...
Can someone PM me and give me the details (time, address, etc)?

krazyassmexican
08-15-07, 10:03 am
Add me to the list.

There's so much info on this thread...
Can someone PM me and give me the details (time, address, etc)?

check out ur pms bro

Jimmy
08-18-07, 5:30 pm
allrite boys its on. i got 10 passes, its not really a big deal tho, i dont know if we have settled on a time to meet yet, i can do 2pm or anytime after that. so let me know

jac71
08-19-07, 1:34 am
allrite boys its on. i got 10 passes, its not really a big deal tho, i dont know if we have settled on a time to meet yet, i can do 2pm or anytime after that. so let me know

Hey Jimmy,
My understanding is that we will all meet at 2pm at xsport on Harlem, if anything changes let me know

krazyassmexican
08-20-07, 9:47 pm
Hey Jimmy,
My understanding is that we will all meet at 2pm at xsport on Harlem, if anything changes let me know

better get ur ass ready
to spot me on my 45lbs dead LOL

Lowdown5
08-20-07, 9:51 pm
There better be pics taken and posted or you all might be in trouble, got it?

MassMonster
08-20-07, 9:56 pm
we gunna fly up to chicago to rip u a new 1 if u dont post pics... then fly back lol

jac71
08-20-07, 9:57 pm
There better be pics taken and posted or you all might be in trouble, got it?

We are taken pics for sure and should be posted right away!!

Jimmy
08-20-07, 10:10 pm
good stuff, ill see everyone @ 2pm look for me, black shirt, red hat, green bag

krazyassmexican
08-20-07, 11:17 pm
good stuff, ill see everyone @ 2pm look for me, black shirt, red hat, green bag

should we pm each other with cellphone numbers?

jac71
08-20-07, 11:27 pm
should we pm each other with cellphone numbers?

Both Homer and Will have my cell number...I'll be on my animal shorts bro!!

jac71
08-20-07, 11:41 pm
better get ur ass ready
to spot me on my 45lbs dead LOL

LOL!! u might have some adrenaline going and might get up over the 225lb mark!!

hjayss
08-21-07, 1:07 am
BROTHERS IT has been laid down for saturday the 25th 2 p.m.. The animal gear will be on the hat the shirt you know the deal. and we gonna hit back for real.. There will be grunting and pissing each other off you know one more rep, one more rep, one more rep dude that was three lol...dont forget your supps, dont even though they have a shop there you know that shit is gonna be super high..

Jimmy
08-21-07, 4:09 pm
but how do you guys feel about gettin in a pwo meal after we r done in the gym?

jac71
08-21-07, 5:13 pm
but how do you guys feel about gettin in a pwo meal after we r done in the gym?

I'm game!

Jimmy
08-21-07, 6:23 pm
I'm game!

cool, down the street from the gym theres a portillos/barnelli's. its really the only place i can think of, lotsa pasta & chicken. but we can discuss more on saturday

dIdDy
08-21-07, 9:00 pm
lamo, there's gonna be a small army of bodybuilders taking over Chi town

jac71
08-21-07, 9:02 pm
lamo, there's gonna be a small army of bodybuilders taking over Chi town

lol!! the closer sat gets the more psyched i get!!

Phil800101
08-22-07, 12:26 pm
Damn, I wish I could make this (I'll be in Cincinatti). We'll have to do this again sometime in the future so I can make it!

nck219
08-22-07, 4:46 pm
i found out today we are 100% for sure headin up to chicago for the weekend, so you can count me in. I mapquested the gym from my grandparents house...so hopefully i can find it lol...

hjayss
08-23-07, 7:11 am
cool, down the street from the gym theres a portillos/barnelli's. its really the only place i can think of, lotsa pasta & chicken. but we can discuss more on saturday
I was thinking that I was not sure if there was something close but we gotta sit and rap about shit going on you know.

lamo, there's gonna be a small army of bodybuilders taking over Chi townno doubt x-fitness is gonna be hit by a stampede of crazy mf's and one mission in mind...

Damn, I wish I could make this (I'll be in Cincinatti). We'll have to do this again sometime in the future so I can make it!
hell yeah gotta hit that one gym where they do strong man contests..

i found out today we are 100% for sure headin up to chicago for the weekend, so you can count me in. I mapquested the gym from my grandparents house...so hopefully i can find it lol...
come on we taking a crazy big animal pic. nice to get in some video uhh is powerfreak gonna be there lol...

nck219
08-24-07, 2:27 pm
alright fellas...im rollin outta evansville, headin for chicago. see everyone on saturday...

krazyassmexican
08-24-07, 2:33 pm
i am more than ready for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

jac71
08-24-07, 2:43 pm
alright fellas...im rollin outta evansville, headin for chicago. see everyone on saturday...

So you cool on how to get to the place? I can PM you my cell if you want

dIdDy
08-24-07, 6:04 pm
Pics Or Mass Bannings

hjayss
08-25-07, 6:13 am
PICS OR MASS BANNINGS

you crazy bro almost spit out my last piece of gum...

Lowdown5
08-25-07, 9:05 am
Train hard today Animals, enjoy this day.

Jimmy
08-25-07, 1:04 pm
see you boys in about 2 hours

Giant Killer
08-25-07, 1:12 pm
PICS OR MASS BANNINGS

I'll back that up...haha. No pics, and infractions all around, lol.

dIdDy
08-25-07, 3:26 pm
they should be in the gym right about now, right?

mcbeast
08-25-07, 3:52 pm
i wwant to see pics,this shudve been interesting theyre probably carbing up now

Freakshow
08-25-07, 4:03 pm
I'll back that up...haha. No pics, and infractions all around, lol.

Only if you beat me to it, haha.

jac71
08-25-07, 8:17 pm
Hey fellas,
Just got home from training with the chitown animals and one from Indy.
Awesome work out, I will be uploading some pics in a few...just got my photobucket account open and will start uploading soon.

Just a side note...i'm really proud of Will (krazymexican) he had PR on deads..the boy pulled 315 with no problem!!

More info to come in a few gents and ladies.

widdlewade44
08-25-07, 9:10 pm
Congrats Will! 315lbs and a PR on deads, outstanding brother!

Kevin
widdlewade44

jac71
08-25-07, 9:22 pm
I'm gonna try and post more photos as soon as I upload them

krazyassmexican
08-26-07, 1:00 am
the pics that i am gonna upload are already online
just gotta post the links on the forvm

give me a break guys LOL

i am super tired i need some rest
i post them tomorrow as soon as i can

Lowdown5
08-26-07, 10:57 am
Great day fellas, you all kicked some ass with that session. Outstanding!

krazyassmexican
08-26-07, 10:59 am
Great day fellas, you all kicked some ass with that session. Outstanding!

it was awesome bro
hopefully some day midwest meets westcoast and we got a chanse to train with u guys

Lowdown5
08-26-07, 11:00 am
it was awesome bro
hopefully some day midwest meets westcoast and we got a chanse to train with u guys

Sounds like the Arnold!

jac71
08-26-07, 11:15 am
Sounds like the Arnold!

Yup west coast meets west coast on the midwest!!

I'm really glad we did this and Will and I were talking about trying to get together once a month or every other month.
Sessions like these bring out the best in everyone...especially those with the Animal mentality!

Lowdown5
08-26-07, 11:18 am

I'm really glad we did this and Will and I were talking about trying to get together once a month or every other month.
Sessions like these bring out the best in everyone...especially those with the Animal mentality!

True, and that would be very cool.

krazyassmexican
08-26-07, 11:29 am

True, and that would be very cool.

absolutly truth
without the other animals i wouldnt even know i got the balls to lift 315 in a 0carb diet

Jimmy
08-26-07, 6:47 pm
the pics came out great guys, and today, if i bend over to pick something up, i have to hold on to a chair or counter top to make sure i can get back up. haha my back has never been so sore. we definately gotta get planning on when our next session is gonna take place cuz im so down to train wit u guys again.

jac71
08-26-07, 6:57 pm
the pics came out great guys, and today, if i bend over to pick something up, i have to hold on to a chair or counter top to make sure i can get back up. haha my back has never been so sore. we definately gotta get planning on when our next session is gonna take place cuz im so down to train wit u guys again.

I say next time we train wheels!!
I wasn't too sore earlier today but now I'm starting to get a little more...You can count me on also on the next session.

you gotta let us know how it goes with the Portillos cutie!! hahah
Thanks again Jimmy!!

Jimmy
08-26-07, 6:59 pm
haha, ill keep yall posted on how that goes. lol

jac71
08-26-07, 7:07 pm
hahaah....looks like in one of the pics you were screaming on the 315lb dead...i fucked up cus I didn't get your whole face!!
Anyway if you want all the pics PM me your email address so I can send you the photobucket link!!

widdlewade44
08-26-07, 7:52 pm
Thanks for sharing with the FORVM and I'm happy that all of you guys were able to get together for what looked like a very intense and motivating session. Great job!

Kevin
widdlewade44

nck219
08-26-07, 10:40 pm
whats up fellas...just got home from chicago about an hour ago. talk about a badass back session...it was a fuckin blast. im glad i made the trip up there. gotta say thanks to jimmy for havin us all to his gym. props to him and krazyass with their PRs on the deadlift...both pullin 315 like it was nothin. my back is sore as fuck lol, drivin the 7 hours home didnt help my lower back any either. hopefully i can get some pics up here soon, i didnt get very many tho. thanks again for the hospitality guys, ya'll fuckin rock. Keep tearin it up ANIMAL style.

jac71
08-26-07, 10:55 pm
whats up fellas...just got home from chicago about an hour ago. talk about a badass back session...it was a fuckin blast. im glad i made the trip up there. gotta say thanks to jimmy for havin us all to his gym. props to him and krazyass with their PRs on the deadlift...both pullin 315 like it was nothin. my back is sore as fuck lol, drivin the 7 hours home didnt help my lower back any either. hopefully i can get some pics up here soon, i didnt get very many tho. thanks again for the hospitality guys, ya'll fuckin rock. Keep tearin it up ANIMAL style.

I hear that Nick...I can't imagine having to sit in the car for 7hrs after that back session yesterday...I only did an hour ride to Moms and was hurtin pretty bad after that.
Nick you are an animal......a really nice guy and strong as a fuckin horse!!

krazyassmexican
08-27-07, 7:02 am

get some rest bro
it was nice to meet u
i hope this isnt the last time brother!
keep it up

krazyassmexican
08-27-07, 1:11 pm

any news on this?
LOL

brandonA
08-27-07, 1:26 pm
Damn looked like a great time guys...Thanks for the pics.....some nice pulling...rowing the whole stack...shit, got to try that soon....hahahah..

-B

krazyassmexican
08-27-07, 1:28 pm
Damn looked like a great time guys...Thanks for the pics.....some nice pulling...rowing the whole stack...shit, got to try that soon....hahahah..

-B

it was so great my back is still sore hahaha

hjayss
08-27-07, 4:03 pm
Just wanna say thanx for the great back sesion. Jimmy you got a solid gym bro love it. I been dreaming about those 150's. We gotta do it again jc gues we gonna storm life fitness now huh. Both of your gyms put mine to shame lol.. congrats on the pr's no doubt. I am really sore as fuck I just ate a whole chicken I been so hungry for the last few days since saturday..Nicxe pics I though there were more did you get tired of posting lol...I know that is a lot of work but fellas you get the idea. I thought I told yall my name sorry it is donald aka homer...Yo Jimbo got this nice little honey eyeing the shit out of him at the place we ate at. she had the man in a pot just cooking him up he was so hungry he did not even know she was all over him..Angel had to check to make sure she got his order right she was so busy looking at Jim. It was funny..we should have got a picture of the big as meal we had the portions were crazy.. Once again thanks..

jac71
08-27-07, 4:11 pm
Just wanna say thanx for the great back sesion. Jimmy you got a solid gym bro love it. I been dreaming about those 150's. We gotta do it again jc gues we gonna storm life fitness now huh. Both of your gyms put mine to shame lol.. congrats on the pr's no doubt. I am really sore as fuck I just ate a whole chicken I been so hungry for the last few days since saturday..Nicxe pics I though there were more did you get tired of posting lol...I know that is a lot of work but fellas you get the idea. I thought I told yall my name sorry it is donald aka homer...Yo Jimbo got this nice little honey eyeing the shit out of him at the place we ate at. she had the man in a pot just cooking him up he was so hungry he did not even know she was all over him..Angel had to check to make sure she got his order right she was so busy looking at Jim. It was funny..we should have got a picture of the big as meal we had the portions were crazy.. Once again thanks..

LOL!!! I forgot about that..but yeah I had to check and make sure she didn't fuck up my order cus Jimmy was distracting her......lol!!!

krazyassmexican
08-27-07, 4:45 pm

fuck i missed a bad ass meal
well too good i didnt go otherwise the girl would be looking at me instead LOL (i wish)

hjayss
08-28-07, 12:37 am
fuck i missed a bad ass meal
well too good i didnt go otherwise the girl would be looking at me instead LOL (i wish)
you big ol pimp...

Jimmy
08-28-07, 1:57 am
so ive already started thinkin bout when we need to get this together again to hit wheels, so for a preliminary date hows saturday sept, 22 or 29 for you guys cause by then i hope to be able to squat comfortably again.

oh yea, by the way, if we do end up gettin them t -shirts, ill take a large "squat till you puke" T, if at all possible. haha

krazyassmexican
08-28-07, 8:48 am
so ive already started thinkin bout when we need to get this together again to hit wheels, so for a preliminary date hows saturday sept, 22 or 29 for you guys cause by then i hope to be able to squat comfortably again.

oh yea, by the way, if we do end up gettin them t -shirts, ill take a large "squat till you puke" T, if at all possible. haha

would this be going down at the same gym?
i suggest we ask j dawg for help
b&w gym is on the top 10 hardcore gyms at animalpak.com

that fucking gym is awesome
probably he could do something for us so we can bang that hardcore gym

hjayss
08-29-07, 4:27 am
I am in if we are looking at november.Talked to the misses and well gonna cost me another month of massages but ahhh..it is worth it just had to promis to keep my hands soft...wink...wink...oppppsss lost my gloves...lol...yeah I am in...

hjayss
08-31-07, 4:27 am
I think October is good if your guys are down...

Jimmy
08-31-07, 1:45 pm
october sounds allrite with me.

krazyassmexican
08-31-07, 1:49 pm
where is it gonna take place?
p.s. Chest???? =( LOL

Jimmy
08-31-07, 1:55 pm
where is it gonna take place?
p.s. Chest???? =( LOL

haha, i know krazy wants to do some wheels man. haha

i dont know, we will alll have to figure it out.

krazyassmexican
08-31-07, 2:02 pm
haha, i know krazy wants to do some wheels man. haha

i dont know, we will alll have to figure it out.

haha is not even that is just that u'll have to spot me on my 115lbs bench press LOL

hjayss
09-04-07, 2:47 am
haha is not even that is just that u'll have to spot me on my 115lbs bench press LOL

you wiould be serprised...I know you got more in yah I seen your deads..I seen your db rows...You got a lot of power in those guns and back which are your support muscle..We will mos def do chest..Ask vinny it is not about the weight you can destroy chest with the right movements and the right timing..I start my bulk in october and my massage contract will be over as well..just gotta start a new one the wife enjoys it I have to wash the car one as well just once . I am just gonna sneak it to the car wash get that outta the way..my car needs it way more than hers...I really dont mind legs or chest like I said though I think it would be beneficial to do chest we all can kill legs jimmy has that hip though I donot wanna mess with that..we can hit them another day...

hjayss
09-13-07, 1:36 am
Let me know what yall think..OCTOBER 20TH...That is a Saturday..

Jimmy
09-13-07, 1:40 am
PART 2!!! baby

im down again, there is a smaller and what i believe to be "hardcore" gym near my house in bedford park at around 65th and cicero. it is called bulldawg gym, i will go in and take a look around find out there hours and price for like 1 day session. but we have talked about tearin up Angels lifetime fitness.

Jimmy
09-13-07, 1:44 am
i am down for chest, i wouldnt really wanna dissapoint you guys, my leg sessions have issues. i couldnt really get hardcore with ya'll

hjayss
09-13-07, 3:22 am
i am down for chest, i wouldnt really wanna dissapoint you guys, my leg sessions have issues. i couldnt really get hardcore with ya'll

That is cool I think having solid spotters on chest day will be very beneficial you know what I mean. Good idea that is closer to me than 39th and harlem..lol...I am game for that whatever if we have ot pay for one day it is cool and if you going and it aint a part of any of the guys budgets if it aint to steep I will be more than happy to kick you sme ends no questions asked I just want to get to the gym with the crew again and I want everybody there. Hopefully we get more pepople there as well.

jac71
09-17-07, 11:29 pm
alright guys....lets get the ball rollin on the next session gents!!
lets see if we can get something going at the end of this month and another one with Homer on Oct. I just think these session are very beneficial, so I'm open to suggestions on date and place!! Lemme know what you guys think!

hjayss
09-18-07, 2:33 am
My wife is running out of time on the messages and shes like when are you guys gonna w/o again I need another moth of this...lol...get the ball rolling calling all chi-town animals open to all who will be in the chi area and of course the chicago members...

jac71
09-19-07, 12:58 pm
Alright chitwon people I just saw this thread by ARep any volunteers for this?
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=178951#post178951

Preston
09-19-07, 1:04 pm
The only time I can come out is the weekend, like a friday night, and stay for the saturday, then take the L to union then back to my hometown.

Be a fun journey for me. lol

jac71
09-19-07, 1:08 pm
The only time I can come out is the weekend, like a friday night, and stay for the saturday, then take the L to union then back to my hometown.

Be a fun journey for me. lol

Cool bro...I'd be willing to pick you up/drop you off at union if you do make it up here. How far is your home town from downtown chicago?

Preston
09-19-07, 1:16 pm
Cool bro...I'd be willing to pick you up/drop you off at union if you do make it up here. How far is your home town from downtown chicago?

About....1.45 hour bro, so not that far away. The only time I'd be able to make it is weekends, cause of school, ya know? But i could come up friday, stay saturday, then come back sunday :)

Either way...I need food, and a cheap ass place to stay. Got any Motel 8's there? lol

Jimmy
09-19-07, 1:17 pm
princeton is like the middle of the state exactly, amtrak runs right through there.

Jimmy
09-19-07, 1:19 pm
Alright chitwon people I just saw this thread by ARep any volunteers for this?
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=178951#post178951

hmmmm, seems awful similar to what we chi town animals originated. lol

Preston
09-19-07, 1:19 pm
princeton is like the middle of the state exactly, amtrak runs right through there.

Haha I know right, it's great. That's only 13 minutes from where I live.

jac71
09-19-07, 1:22 pm
About....1.45 hour bro, so not that far away. The only time I'd be able to make it is weekends, cause of school, ya know? But i could come up friday, stay saturday, then come back sunday :)

Either way...I need food, and a cheap ass place to stay. Got any Motel 8's there? lol

I'm about 30 miles west of Chicago myself bro, but I don't know about any cheap places in chicago. Maybe Jimmy, Krazy or Homer (he works in a hotel) can help you out or give you suggestions on places!! Right now we are looking at the end of OCT for our next session on a weekend since it's the best time for everyone

Preston
09-19-07, 1:23 pm
I'm about 30 miles west of Chicago myself bro, but I don't know about any cheap places in chicago. Maybe Jimmy, Krazy or Homer (he works in a hotel) can help you out or give you suggestions on places!! Right now we are looking at the end of OCT for our next session on a weekend since it's the best time for everyone

Sweet tits, give me an exact time and place and I'll mark my calendar and have my money saved and my ass'll be up here :)

jac71
09-19-07, 1:25 pm
hmmmm, seems awful similar to what we chi town animals originated. lol

Krazy mentioned B&W gym in the northside somewhere..that gym was on the top 10 AP hardcore places....let's see if we can get that gym!

Jimmy
09-19-07, 1:26 pm
daily pass for B&W gym is 9 dollars

jac71
09-19-07, 1:27 pm

there ya go...shit that'll work for me!!
What's the address of that place?

Jimmy
09-19-07, 1:29 pm
5920 N Ridge Ave,
Chicago, IL 60660

Jimmy
09-19-07, 1:30 pm
Sweet tits, give me an exact time and place and I'll mark my calendar and have my money saved and my ass'll be up here :)

how do we all feel bout OCT 20th

Jimmy
09-19-07, 3:32 pm
hey hey, finally got my t-shirt from the first chicago session.

krazyassmexican
09-19-07, 4:52 pm

let's destroy that bassement LOL

hjayss
09-20-07, 3:15 am

there is a 4 points sheraton on 59th and cicero...That is one of the hotels in my network might be able to get you a 29 or 49 dollar rate...other than that there is a few motels in the area overnight about the same rate..but I have never been to them if you go to these youo wont need a reservation but the sheraton you would pm me if you need any more info..

hjayss
09-20-07, 3:19 am
5920 N Ridge Ave,
Chicago, IL 60660
sounds good to me...oct 20th 5920 ridge....north ridge is that on the north side gonna google it...I am there brothers...I might be a little heavier than b4 bu I am there buking starts oct 1st yeaaaaaaaaahhhh I am going to the last sox gae of the year and the hotel is paying for it and my food...cell park aint gonna know what hit em...

krazyassmexican
09-20-07, 8:27 am
there's a motel by b&w just make sure you bring someone with u LOL

Phil800101
09-20-07, 2:34 pm
Damn, can't make it. I have season tickets for Illinois football and there's a game on 10/20. Hopefully I can make the one after this next one...

hjayss
09-21-07, 1:54 am
Damn, can't make it. I have season tickets for Illinois football and there's a game on 10/20. Hopefully I can make the one after this next one...

There will be others...no doubt...

Jimmy
09-21-07, 2:20 am
now i will say this, i am cool with a sunday throwdown,

sunday the 21st the bears start at 3:15

we could all get our trainin in and then head somewhere eat big and watch the game????????

hjayss
09-21-07, 2:55 am
now i will say this, i am cool with a sunday throwdown,

sunday the 21st the bears start at 3:15

we could all get our trainin in and then head somewhere eat big and watch the game????????
I would be on schedule I hit chest on sunday during my bear 17 week routine...lol..that way we would be able to work with phil...

Jimmy
09-21-07, 12:39 pm
Calling all Chicago animals, we are going for round 2

we have 2 potential dates

Oct 20th - meet at 12pm
Oct 21st - meet at 11 am done in time to go eat and watch the bears

at
B&W Gym
5920 N. Ridge Avenue
Chicago Illinois, 60660
773-561-9692

It is 9 dollars for a one day pass to Animalpak.com's #7 hardcore gym in the united states

I propose we train arms,
post on here if you can come, and what day you prefer,

the Philly gathering as we all know is gonna be off the hook, so i want chicago to answer bcak with a strong showing, this is the inaugral leg of the Animal Barbell Club - Chicago Chapter's tour of hardcore gyms.
we plan to have another it november, and again in december at 2 more local hardcore establishments.

jac71
09-21-07, 1:03 pm
Calling all Chicago animals, we are going for round 2

we have 2 potential dates

Oct 20th - meet at 12pm
Oct 21st - meet at 11 am done in time to go eat and watch the bears

at
B&W Gym
5920 N. Ridge Avenue
Chicago Illinois, 60660
773-561-9692

It is 9 dollars for a one day pass to Animalpak.com's #7 hardcore gym in the united states

I propose we train arms,
post on here if you can come, and what day you prefer,

the Philly gathering as we all know is gonna be off the hook, so i want chicago to answer bcak with a strong showing, this is the inaugral leg of the Animal Barbell Club - Chicago Chapter's tour of hardcore gyms.
we plan to have another it november, and again in december at 2 more local hardcore establishments.

I'll be taking classes on saturdays from now till December so sat's are out for me, unless it's late in the day, class ends at 3pm so 5 or 6pm would work. I don't have a problem with Sundays though

krazyassmexican
09-21-07, 1:11 pm
let's do it sunday so angel can get down

it is cool we should try to get an animal banner

Jimmy
09-21-07, 1:15 pm
let's do it sunday so angel can get down

it is cool we should try to get an animal banner

oh yea, once we know people are comin, we can talk to Arep bout gettin the ABC- chicago chapter rollin

jac71
09-21-07, 1:19 pm
oh yea, once we know people are comin, we can talk to Arep bout gettin the ABC- chicago chapter rollin

If we do it Sunday looks like Phil can also make it that day also, what our boy Preston?

Jimmy
09-21-07, 1:32 pm
If we do it Sunday looks like Phil can also make it that day also, what our boy Preston?

i pm'd everyone who ever expressed any interest in the first session or this one, so they should all chime in if they are up for it

krazyassmexican
09-21-07, 1:40 pm

i cant wait bro this is gonna be awesome i swear to G-d by the end of the year i'll brand one of my calves with the A

Phil800101
09-21-07, 1:42 pm
Sunday would work for me!

Jimmy
09-21-07, 2:12 pm
Sunday would work for me!

ive contacted arep about setting up the chicago ABC, so we will all stay tuned, until then, tell your friends tell your family, lets get a big as animal pack. lol pun...... headed to the gym

krazyassmexican
09-21-07, 3:13 pm
ive contacted arep about setting up the chicago ABC, so we will all stay tuned, until then, tell your friends tell your family, lets get a big as animal pack. lol pun...... headed to the gym

this time i will probably take one of my boys

the man is registered on the forvm but dont have the time to post
he's from berwin
let's start building our army LOL
we need to act as recruiters too LOL

snakecorda
09-22-07, 12:15 am
I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, but I've got some close friends up in Chi-town I hope to visit in a few months. I would really love to hit the weights with the animals. Nothing like learning from the best in person. If you don't mind a guy that motivated, but might need to ask questions to perfect my workout.

Jimmy
09-22-07, 1:16 am
I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, but I've got some close friends up in Chi-town I hope to visit in a few months. I would really love to hit the weights with the animals. Nothing like learning from the best in person. If you don't mind a guy that motivated, but might need to ask questions to perfect my workout.

no problem man, we'd love to have ya, last time we had a guy from southern indiana, about 8 hours away, come up cuz he had family in chicago. so just get on up here for the 21st.

hjayss
09-22-07, 1:29 am

Okay I am in you can write that in blood...I thought it was chest though...It makes sense we got a big crew we can do some negatives stak on mad weight just to get the feel I am telling you that would be so beneficial I bet all of us would add 20-30 pounds to our bench..that is just a suggestion we all know how to work arms me personally chest is a area would love to get some work in with you brothers..either way I am in...I am itching to do some buddy curls if we ar edoing arms so it will be all good either way...lol...
as for other dates keep em coming we are doing the hardcore gyms of chicago review huh...

Jimmy
09-22-07, 1:36 am
ya, krazy dont wanna do chest, and i dont wanna do legs, lol so i thought arms is perfect!! give me till november and ill be ready to rock legs with yall, but then we hittin chest in december, so you be ready krazy,

hjayss
09-22-07, 1:47 am
ya, krazy dont wanna do chest, and i dont wanna do legs, lol so i thought arms is perfect!! give me till november and ill be ready to rock legs with yall, but then we hittin chest in december, so you be ready krazy,
WHY NOT WHERE HE AT...LOL...

Jimmy
09-24-07, 3:05 pm
Sunday October 21st

B&W gym in chicago.

Arep is going to be sending me a box full of goods that we can hand out at the gym. ill let you all know what we get when it arrives.

so far it looks like we got

myself
homerjay
angel
krazy and his boy
phil

preston maybe?? i dno

everyone please try to rsvp in this thread as soon as possible.

Phil800101
09-24-07, 5:20 pm
Yup, I'll be there.

snakecorda
09-24-07, 5:54 pm
no problem man, we'd love to have ya, last time we had a guy from southern indiana, about 8 hours away, come up cuz he had family in chicago. so just get on up here for the 21st.

I am circling the calendar right now. I am definitely gonna be low man on the totem pole to you guys strength-wise, but I am definitely looking forward to it as motivation...just like Wrath says.

Okay I am in you can write that in blood...I thought it was chest though...It makes sense we got a big crew we can do some negatives stak on mad weight just to get the feel I am telling you that would be so beneficial I bet all of us would add 20-30 pounds to our bench..that is just a suggestion we all know how to work arms me personally chest is a area would love to get some work in with you brothers..either way I am in...I am itching to do some buddy curls if we ar edoing arms so it will be all good either way...lol...
as for other dates keep em coming we are doing the hardcore gyms of chicago review huh...

I am up to doing anything. I want to push myself to be the best I can be. Whatever body parts you guys want to work out I'm ready to do.

jac71
09-24-07, 7:43 pm
Yup I'll be there my lil bro is coming with me this time for sure!

Jimmy
09-24-07, 8:18 pm
allrite, 8 guys i count so far.

im workin on getting us custom made t-shirts for minimum cost, hopefully under $20 each, because i do not know if Animalpak corporate will have thier animal barbell club t-shirts done yet.

if anyone else is interested in putting down some $$ for a t-shirt let me know, and i will go out and get the info.

Phil800101
09-24-07, 11:09 pm
allrite, 8 guys i count so far.

im workin on getting us custom made t-shirts for minimum cost, hopefully under $20 each, because i do not know if Animalpak corporate will have thier animal barbell club t-shirts done yet.

if anyone else is interested in putting down some $$ for a t-shirt let me know, and i will go out and get the info.

We probably shouldn't go out and order custom shirts, given what A-Rep posted in the thread About the Animal Barbell Club:

Each member will need to wear an Animal logo shirt to promote solidarity

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10848

Jimmy
09-24-07, 11:20 pm
ah but heres the deal, i think i may be able to get the "A" logo you know from the top of the pack cans, stitched on there. or, i mean we could all wear our official animal pak shirts for the photos, and just have these on the side. just an idea

Phil800101
09-25-07, 5:28 am
ah but heres the deal, i think i may be able to get the "A" logo you know from the top of the pack cans, stitched on there. or, i mean we could all wear our official animal pak shirts for the photos, and just have these on the side. just an idea

True, but alot of places won't do copyrighted embroidery/screenprinting. My paintball team used to have this problem when we tried to get U of I logos and what not printed on our team shirts. Can't hurt to try though. It would be cool to get some shirts made up to have on the side, even if we can't get the Animal logo on them. Got any ideas?

I'm thinking something that says Chicago Animal Barbell Club (obviously), with some kind of logo or picture, and our names on the shirt somewhere (if possible and if not too much $$$). For the picture, maybe something like a guy (or some kind of animal) lifting some heavy ass weight with the chicago skyline in the background (or under it). Maybe "Chicago Animal Barbell Club" and name on front left chest, with big picture on back. Shirts would be all black with white text/pictures, not to mention screenprinted, as it tends to be cheaper then embroidery.

Here's an example for my picture idea: Take the gorilla with the weight (minus the World Gym logo and globe, of course) in the first picture link, and have him standing on top of the skyline in the second picture link:

http://www.loveliestvillage.org/journal/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/worldgymclassiclogo.gif

http://www.mmmchicago.com/images/skyline.jpg

Anyway, just one idea to kick around. But yeah, good idea Jimmy, shirts would be pretty cool.

hjayss
09-25-07, 6:17 am
nice job Phil....I like that idea. Jimmy you have my vote for President of the chicago chapter brother...Who will be staying afterwards for a bers game with the fellas.

Preston how is it coming along for you Will you be staying at a hotel or not..Let me know pm me
I get a deal at sheraton,westin,W,ST RIGIS, 4-POINTS, Sheraton, Le meridian I hope that.

krazyassmexican
09-25-07, 8:22 am
i love phil's idea as well
and yeah jimmy would be a bad ass leader
too

i cant wait to see you guys again and to meet phil and my man preston

Big Rich
09-25-07, 8:51 am
I'll try to make it - No promises

krazyassmexican
09-25-07, 8:57 am

like i said before it will be am honor to have you there

Standing_Guard
09-25-07, 10:57 am
taking off work shouldnt be a problem, I'm in. It'll be nice to put faces to names and push the iron together.

krazyassmexican
09-25-07, 11:59 am
taking off work shouldnt be a problem, I'm in. It'll be nice to put faces to names and push the iron together.

hell yeah this session will be great

jac71
09-25-07, 12:00 pm
looks like we might have a very good turn out this time...can't wait to meet the new guys and see the other animals again.
I'm in for after the session going for some food and da bears!!

nck219
09-25-07, 4:27 pm
i dont think im gonna be able to make it up that weekend...but i think i might be up there oct. 10th and the 11th. my girl has a seminar thing up there she has to go to, so ill be open all day both days prolly, if any one wants to hit up a gym.

Jimmy
09-25-07, 8:17 pm
i dont think im gonna be able to make it up that weekend...but i think i might be up there oct. 10th and the 11th. my girl has a seminar thing up there she has to go to, so ill be open all day both days prolly, if any one wants to hit up a gym.

damn man, during the work week im pretty much swamped, im sorry bro, but ill let you know again when we do it next

Jimmy
09-25-07, 8:21 pm
Looking like

me
krazy and his boy
jac and his brother
homer jay
phil
jarhead
snake

big rich - maybe

Phil im feelin you on that t shirt design, ill look for some screenprinting places.

jac71
09-25-07, 8:53 pm

Hey Nick where is your girl going to be training? Is it in the city or one of the burbs? Let me know I might be able to meet up with you

nck219
09-25-07, 9:35 pm
we are staying at the fairfield Inn, lombard IL. looks like its right at 355 and 64. maybe 6-8 miles south of Elk grove village...i think lol

jac71
09-25-07, 9:41 pm
Dude that is not too far from me. I'm in Naperville which is about 8 miles from 355 and 88....If you want I can get you guys a day pass for each and my gym is open 24/7. Let me know what you think here's the link to the club

http://www.lifetimefitness.com/clubs/index.cfm?strWebAction=club_details&intClubId=122

nck219
09-25-07, 9:53 pm
thatd be awesome bro...that gym looks huge man! im not sure what time ashley has to be at the seminar...i dont have shit to do, so it doesnt really matter what time we go, but when do u normally train?

jac71
09-25-07, 10:07 pm
yeah man...those lifetime fitness places are huge.
I'm going to ask what the policy is for non-resident guests....one of the guys in charge of membership is my buddy so he might get you guys in with the pass and not have to pay a fee. I get two 2 day passes a month.
I usually train in the evenings sometime after 6 or 7.

hjayss
09-26-07, 3:01 am

if not its cool we understand :(...lol...we got a big crew lo of new faces I am really happy ...now back to what body part let us vote on that I will not say a part everybody throw one out there...we already did back but who cares throw it out there if that is what you want highest vote count wins no questions asked...Democratic way...president however gets the last deciding vote only if it is a tie...lol...

getbigson
09-26-07, 1:20 pm
yo im from the chicago land area i go to school in michigan but in the winter i am home for a month for xmas break. Thats when i get real big right before our winter conditioning for football i just work my ass off to get strong. Animal helps me to do that. I just wanna get big maybe ill meet you guys some day and lift with ya'll.

jac71
09-26-07, 4:07 pm
thatd be awesome bro...that gym looks huge man! im not sure what time ashley has to be at the seminar...i dont have shit to do, so it doesnt really matter what time we go, but when do u normally train?

Nick, I found out today that as long as you have a drivers license or govt issue ID it don't matter were you reside you don't have to pay a fee. So i can get you and your girl a 2day pass each...let me know what you think bro!!

hjayss
10-02-07, 1:12 am
whats up...what is the head count and what peart are we hitting...

Jimmy
10-02-07, 1:50 am
looks like it could go as high as 9 or ten guys if everyone shows up, also, i thought we all had agreed on arms.

hjayss
10-02-07, 1:58 am
looks like it could go as high as 9 or ten guys if everyone shows up, also, i thought we all had agreed on arms.

I guess I am down...I just cant wait to w/o with the brothers again..hows the hip bro...

Jimmy
10-02-07, 2:00 am
oh its doin allrite, whats more important tho is that my low back is gettin back into it. we hit some light rack pulls today and i didnt feel any discomfort.

jac71
10-02-07, 11:04 am
so it sounds like GUNS it is for the "Chicago Animalsl" next session!
have we got a set time yet? and were we gonna go eat after?
I think Krazy is probably the closest Animal to the gym so if he can suggest a place to chow after and watch the bears game it would be great.

krazyassmexican
10-02-07, 11:11 am
so it sounds like GUNS it is for the "Chicago Animalsl" next session!
have we got a set time yet? and were we gonna go eat after?
I think Krazy is probably the closest Animal to the gym so if he can suggest a place to chow after and watch the bears game it would be great.

i used to live around there like 5 years ago actually i lived like 3 blocks away from there my uncle still leaves around

i am gonna ask him wazzup with the placest around

Jimmy
10-02-07, 4:03 pm
i say meet there at 11 am, the gym closes at 2 pm, that way we can get the administrative shit out of the way and hopefully get started by 12

krazyassmexican
10-02-07, 9:55 pm
i say meet there at 11 am, the gym closes at 2 pm, that way we can get the administrative shit out of the way and hopefully get started by 12

good idea
fucking bad ass idea!
i cant wait to see you guys again

hjayss
10-03-07, 12:40 am
glad somebody thought about he time..lol...wow I think if we can get there by 11:00 it should be fine...I think with us doing arms we should be done b4 2 get to a sppot get ready for the bears game..Hopefully they will be back in winning form for us...hate to have a good work out and have it ruined by a loss.lol...

Jimmy
10-06-07, 5:55 pm
Hey guys, we ask that nobody post any comments here in this thread, we want to keep this as simple and organized as possible as a section purely for pics of our Animal sessions, get togethers, and own personal progress pics.

OCTOBER 6th GUN SHOW - Jimmy and Jac 71

http://a350.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...899864139d.jpg

http://a505.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...d09afd9368.jpg

http://a870.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...8a295fdead.jpg

http://a717.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...631f4b85e4.jpg

http://a223.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...3a28b76726.jpg

http://a608.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...74a757f3ff.jpg

http://a375.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...66b065202e.jpg

http://a413.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...af99f70434.jpg

Jimmy

http://a475.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...ee02edafd2.jpg

http://a708.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...251c2add1b.jpg

http://a237.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...6f00592d0c.jpg

http://a716.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...cc0f44abfb.jpg

http://a236.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a059dae833.jpg

http://a110.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...74bec4abfd.jpg

http://a137.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...43a0421298.jpg

http://a84.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/...5e20b2ed03.jpg

http://a793.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...c14f4177f8.jpg

http://a722.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...09946acf31.jpg

http://a668.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...dadeeffc1b.jpg

Jimmy
10-06-07, 6:01 pm
pics from an impromptu animal arms session with me and angel "jac71" are in both our journeys,

Jimmy
10-09-07, 3:55 pm
heres a list of the stuff we got. to hand out amongst ourselves and at the gym.

apparently the large banner we all sign was not shipped, i dont know whats goin on, ill ask Arep, perhaps its will be coming later.

we got

25 PUMP samples
25 Storm Samples
25 Shock Therapy Samples
25 Real gains samples

2 large "Shutup and train" posters
2 "why am i here" journey posters
1 "bound by blood" journey poster

shock therapy ad poster w/ ox
real gains ad poster w/ ox

like a damn treasure chest sittin in my office right now

jac71
10-09-07, 9:28 pm
for some reason the pics link from Jimmy's post don't work but here ya go!!

Angel

http://a505.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/l_6deca4fb4241ffda0f6556d09afd9368.jpg

http://a870.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/60/l_c557dfeabd4468daad00e18a295fdead.jpg

http://a717.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/17/l_5bb50bfc3803166621ab79631f4b85e4.jpg

http://a608.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/47/l_8bfac2f98186feb67529fc74a757f3ff.jpg

http://a375.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_5152e576b0c23d80ae7d3a66b065202e.jpg

http://a413.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_e5215f1934cd0c3e0be37daf99f70434.jpg

Jimmy

http://a475.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/l_23dab65440df06ecee7062ee02edafd2.jpg

http://a708.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/93/l_cd65d611a3d34fafa55da7251c2add1b.jpg

http://a237.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/l_eaedaf5715a321a0491bdb6f00592d0c.jpg

http://a716.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/49/l_bf88ab1d56468d2310e25dcc0f44abfb.jpg

http://a236.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_244737cf92dfe5fc8924c9a059dae833.jpg

http://a110.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/l_bc8a61229881c5747385ce74bec4abfd.jpg

http://a137.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/49/l_0aec62b5d7e58e43d133af43a0421298.jpg

http://a84.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/3/l_08e12b9bc45818289c5f335e20b2ed03.jpg

http://a793.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/57/l_a0df319c901bb6f53e4f95c14f4177f8.jpg

http://a722.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/l_f377bfeec7ff381d2470d009946acf31.jpg

http://a668.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_ddd1fa22a5b48fecca259edadeeffc1b.jpg[/QUOTE]

hjayss
10-10-07, 12:27 am

apparently the large banner we all sign was not shipped, i dont know whats goin on, ill ask Arep, perhaps its will be coming later.

we got

25 PUMP samples
25 Storm Samples
25 Shock Therapy Samples
25 Real gains samples

Wait we are to pass them out at the gym..right...

jac71
10-10-07, 11:58 pm

we got

25 PUMP samples
25 Storm Samples
25 Shock Therapy Samples
25 Real gains samples

any word on the banner bro?
what r we supposed to do with the posters?

Jimmy
10-11-07, 12:23 am
Arep is looking into what happened to the banner. the posters are for us, And according to Arep we gonna be gettin a few more......

hjayss
10-11-07, 1:33 am
Arep is looking into what happened to the banner. the posters are for us, And according to Arep we gonna be gettin a few more......
Man we gotta give a big thanks to the UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL CREW THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEIR LOYAL SUPP USERS.

krazyassmexican
10-13-07, 11:42 am
Man we gotta give a big thanks to the UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL CREW THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT THEIR LOYAL SUPP USERS.

no lie bro
universal knows how to be thankful with it's animals
and we need to thank back
no other company does this for the people

hjayss
10-16-07, 1:49 am
no lie bro
universal knows how to be thankful with it's animals
and we need to thank back
no other company does this for the people
That is something that amazed me about this site. The people the corperation behind it ...

Jimmy
10-16-07, 6:05 pm
Remember guys

Animal logo shirts if ya got em
if you bringin a freind who doesnt have one, im sure black shirt will suffice.

jac71
10-16-07, 9:58 pm
Remember guys

Animal logo shirts if ya got em
if you bringin a freind who doesnt have one, im sure black shirt will suffice.

Jimmy, what are the details for Sunday?
what's the headcount? are we still shootin to meet at 11?

Jimmy
10-16-07, 10:13 pm
yep still at 11am

we got 8 so far

me, you, your bro, krazy, 2 of his boys, jarhead, phil

im sure homerjay is comin, he just hasnt rsvp'd yet

hjayss
10-18-07, 2:33 am
yep still at 11am

we got 8 so far

me, you, your bro, krazy, 2 of his boys, jarhead, phil

im sure homerjay is comin, he just hasnt rsvp'd yet
I am there..about 10:00 ..

hjayss
10-19-07, 6:55 am
Countdown begins see you all sunday jimmy and angle you got my number if you need anything hit me up I am off my vacation starts as of 7:30 a.m. this mornnig three weeks one week i WILL PROB NOT BE ON HERE..WITHDRAWL...NEXT TWO WEEKS I WILL BE ON HERE AS A DAY PERSON...AS I WIL BE AT HOME OUR COMPUTER IS SLOW SO WONT HIT UP MANY LOGS LIKE HERE BUT I WILL TRY...

jac71
10-19-07, 12:37 pm
alright brothers the boys from the western burbs will try to be there a lil before 11am it's a long drive for use but it being on Sunday we shouldn't run into any problems with traffic. I have Krazy and Jimmy's cell # just in case we are runnin a lil later.
Don't forget your cameras and animal gear/supps gents!!
C'ya on Sunday!!!

Jimmy
10-19-07, 8:49 pm
Allrite boys we got it, heres the official roster for this training session

myself
Krazyassmexican + 2 of his boys
Jac71 + his "big" little bro
Homerjay + his personal photographer aka his wife
Jarhead
Phil

The gym knows we are comin, they say its pretty much dead on a sunday, so it looks like we got the whole place to ourselves, to put on a gun show. BRING YOUR CAMERAS!!!!

Just to remind everybody,

Sunday October 21st, 11 AM, B & W gym
5920 N. Ridge Avenue · Chicago, Illinois 60660

make sure you got your ANIMAL shirts on, if someone your bringing doesnt have one, just have em wear black.

we got a box of goodies, Posters and supps. I've already set aside what goes to the gym, as a token of our esteem, and a plug for Universal. the rest is available for you to trade and swap amongst yourselves.

we had made plans to eat afterwards somewhere close to the gym, we dont have anything setup so we will play it by ear, perhaps ask the gym managment about a good place nearby. Check ur PM's for more info...

Phil800101
10-20-07, 2:50 am
What is the parking situation at/around the gym?

Preston
10-22-07, 4:11 pm
Anyone lookin to move out maybe? I'm lookin for a roomy that is near Addison...I'll be attending DeVry University for 3 years and I'm lookin for a room-mate if anyone is interested?

PM Me :)

Jimmy
10-22-07, 4:32 pm
sorry i cant help ya out here, but movin out on my own is not currently on the agenda for me. but shit, once ya get here, hope you can come out to some of our training sessions.

hjayss
10-23-07, 6:30 pm
That was a sick ass session. We hit arms hard as hell my bicep is actually sore and it is tuesday. Longest ever for my bicep no doubt. Mattie actaully had fun. I heard a lot about december ..and I think Angel mentioned something about legs...ha ha ha ha ...
That sounds good. Jim I wanna just take the time to give you a really special shout out for throwing it together. We tore those buddy curls the hell up bro how are your arms. Keep on doing it brother in the southside in the 100's sounds good you name the gym I will be there belt in hand. iT REALLY WILL NOT MATTER CHEST,LEGS, AHHHH WHO CARES. I just want tho whole crew to come and attend. Fellas I absolutely had fun I am still loving that restaurant I know I am the only fool who was crazy about the meal but well I love to eat...Especially because I am bulking...ha ha ha ha ....

jac71
10-23-07, 10:23 pm
thanks for postin the pics bro!!! There was some good shit goin on....can't wait for our next session "chitown animal wheels"

Jimmy
10-23-07, 10:24 pm
sweet pics, i had no idea my shoes were so damn shiny, every pic that they manage to creep their way into, they make it look like a halogen high bean comin at ya. next time ill cover those up with tape or somethin, haha

man i really liked that dip machine they had there, it is so much easier than tryin to put to benches together, and i like the neutral hand position it offers. a old school gem.

guys, tentatively dec 8th, fot the next training session. gonna try to make this a big one!!!

Phil800101
10-23-07, 11:12 pm
December 8th might not work for me, I have tickets for a basketball game...however, if that's the only date that works, I will find someone to use the ticket, as I really don't want to miss the next session.

Jimmy
10-24-07, 2:30 pm
December 8th might not work for me, I have tickets for a basketball game...however, if that's the only date that works, I will find someone to use the ticket, as I really don't want to miss the next session.

i was just tossin that date out there. i could do any saturday or sunday in december.

hjayss
10-25-07, 5:35 pm
Mattie said since it was your camera she took more shots of you and on angel's camera she took more of him. They look great. YoU LOOKING CUT UP BRO..LOL..

hjayss
10-25-07, 6:00 pm
sweet pics, i had no idea my shoes were so damn shiny, every pic that they manage to creep their way into, they make it look like a halogen high bean comin at ya. next time ill cover those up with tape or somethin, haha

man i really liked that dip machine they had there, it is so much easier than tryin to put to benches together, and i like the neutral hand position it offers. a old school gem.

guys, tentatively dec 8th, fot the next training session. gonna try to make this a big one!!!
I LOVE THAT OLD SCHOOL SHIT!!!!Hey jim you loooking like beast on that boy to forget the shoes look at the mug you making..http://a952.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/l_e993a016ec93d7545b58a5642317bf4f.jpg
...lol...Really how intense we all were who had the red head...ha ha ha ha ha ...

Animal Rep
10-26-07, 8:56 am
Great pics guys, thanks for posting 'em up. Looks like you fellas had an awesome time.

hjayss
10-29-07, 10:01 am
Great pics guys, thanks for posting 'em up. Looks like you fellas had an awesome time.

Thank you for the support and we all appreciate it reallywe do.

Next time we are gonna hit wheels gonna be kick ass stay tunned ha ha ha ha . We are gonna throw around some weight bros. eat up rest up it is comming like a freight train. Any word on house comming out to work out with us I heard he said he was comming out to the chi...lol...

jac71
10-29-07, 9:45 pm
any animals in the western burbs wanna get together for a mini session this comin Sunday?
We wanna do wheels at Weber Rd and I55 the lifetime over there

Jimmy
10-29-07, 10:19 pm
abso fucking lutely!!!!!!!!! i still got my free pass for that gym, and it just so happens leg day is sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool if my dad comes, we usually train together so i might be able to convince him to go. mind you, im still rehabbing the back and such, so im gonna be hittin the lightweights on my compound moves

this is the routine i usually do - everything is 4 sets of 12 excluding warmups

leg extensions
squats
hack squats

leg curls
1 leg curls
stiff leg deadlifts

jac71
10-29-07, 10:22 pm
abso fucking lutely!!!!!!!!! i still got my free pass for that gym, and it just so happens leg day is sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool if my dad comes, we usually train together so i might be able to convince him to go.

hell yeah bro....there's 3 of us that are members and each one of us get's 2 passes per month....besides if you just walk in with us you don't need a pass!!!
so hell yeah...lets do it

Jimmy
10-29-07, 10:27 pm
ya im definately down, who is comin??? the usual west side crew lol. what time?? i like how we did it last time, free for all, everyone training what they felt like, but comin together on a majority of the exercises.

jac71
10-29-07, 10:34 pm
as of now it will be me, jarhead, my brother for sure...i'm waiting to see if Phil sees this if not I'll send him a PM here and one on myspace also.
I'm open to the time...whatever works better for everyone I guess...sometime around 2ish would probably work good and we would have the whole gym to ourselves.

Jimmy
10-29-07, 10:39 pm
2 is perfect. that is the time i usually start my workout everyday. i think this was just meant to happen. i called it, in that pm i sent everyone about chalk, i could sense it coming hahaha. doesnt your brother have like a really sick squat number, like 365 i think you told me once.

jac71
10-29-07, 10:47 pm
hahaha...hell yeah bro...i got the camera ready for this upcomin wheels show!!
if only I could use chalk at my club

jac71
10-29-07, 10:47 pm
by the way....i dig the avatar I just noticed it today

Phil800101
10-30-07, 1:34 am
Won't be able to make it this Sunday, I'll be out of town all weekend.

hjayss
10-30-07, 10:53 am
by the way....i dig the avatar I just noticed it today

I dont know where that is...I am like a dog that cant get out of the house and he has to piss wanting to get out there with you fellas on sunday....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..If it aint to far I would be down. Especially because it is a wheel session and lifetime has so much equipment and I been wanting to get to that gym after angel was talking about it..

jac71
10-30-07, 11:14 am
I dont know where that is...I am like a dog that cant get out of the house and he has to piss wanting to get out there with you fellas on sunday....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..If it aint to far I would be down. Especially because it is a wheel session and lifetime has so much equipment and I been wanting to get to that gym after angel was talking about it..

Hey H....just take I55 all the way to Weber road I would say it's about 5 to 6 miles west of 355
I don't know what you would call far though or google it so you can get an idea about the distance...lifetime in Bolingbrook!!

Universal Rep
10-30-07, 11:16 am
Who's the Chicago ABC coordinator? You fellas all set? Did ya get everything you need or does Corporate owe ya something?

Lowdown5
10-30-07, 11:17 am
Who's the Chicago ABC coordinator? You fellas all set? Did ya get everything you need or does Corporate owe ya something?

He Animals, you got URep "Staying Tuned"

jac71
10-30-07, 11:31 am

hey Urep...that would be Jimmy that's the chapter coordinator.

I believe we got everything last time except for the banner that we were all supposed to sign, big thanks for all the samples and posters!!

This Sunday we are going to be doing a kinda unofficial ABC get together with some of the guys....as some of us have been gettin together for a session once in a while.

Universal Rep
10-30-07, 11:39 am
hey Urep...that would be Jimmy that's the chapter coordinator.

I believe we got everything last time except for the banner that we were all supposed to sign, big thanks for all the samples and posters!!

This Sunday we are going to be doing a kinda unofficial ABC get together with some of the guys....as some of us have been gettin together for a session once in a while.

Thanks for the info J. Yeah, the banner is currently out of stock, so I'm not sure what's happening with that. G may know...

Great to see what's going on with the Chicago session. The other chapters could learn a thing or two from you fellas.

krazyassmexican
10-30-07, 11:40 am
Thanks for the info J. Yeah, the banner is currently out of stock, so I'm not sure what's happening with that. G may know...

Great to see what's going on with the Chicago session. The other chapters could learn a thing or two from you fellas.

sigh!
i feel so proud of being part of the crew!

i hope universal doesnt get mad the last time i represented team fankhouser for a lil LOL