"Extreme Fascia Stretching"

Has anyone tried this at all? (did a search and found a thread where 1 post mentioned it). I've always warmed up and stretched before my training, but never during my training so much as this extreme method calls for. It supposedly expands the muscle even more than it is when its pumped, so that later it can get even bigger. I've heard some awesome things from this - claims of 1/2" perma gains on arms even, but I've VERY skeptical of anything I hear that is apart from the norm.

If you dont know what it is (I didnt before this past weekend), its basically stretching the muscle you are training, while you are training (not before or after), but only after its pumped to the max. And not just stretching, but long very very painful stretches.

I did it today, and must say its quite a feeling! Got a monster pump with my shoulders, felt like hot air balloons. Then did the extreme stretches for the 3 heads. It sucked, it hurt bad. Worse than the exercises itself. Then I flexed hard as I could for a count. The pump was even greater afterwards, but there was another feeling, one I cant describe.

Anyhow, gonna see what happens. THis is also supposed to bring out the seperations in the muscles too. Worst that can happen is i'll get a bigger pump. Lemme know if you guys have tried this unique method and what became of it.