Cardio
60 mins Tread

Walked into the gym, it was a CIRCUS.... I stood around waiting to jump in somewhere, all I was doing was arms... NOTHING available... I couldn't even find a SAFE area to do dumbell curls... I LOVE having a small gym, but come on... We have a couple little ones that started training with their parents.

Please forgive me for sounding harsh, but... There should be a designated time for these young ones to train. Their parents were doing a decent job keeping them contained, but when it is THAT packed, NO ONE is out of harm's way.. I was in the leg press and a young boy, stepped in between me/the press and the wall, while I was bringing the sled down. He is either going to get hit/hurt, hurt himself, or hurt me... NOT COOL...

I stood around waiting until the first tread opened and grabbed it. Ended up with an hour of cardio, left knee had some swelling around my patella, and by the time the gym cleared, I was "done" ...

Just ANOTHER reason that I can't wait until March... Not hating on people getting in shape, but the lack of GYM ETIQUETTE is ridiculous...

Will try again tonight... ;-)