Hello everyone,

I've been using Animal Pak for almost 3 weeks. I got the neon yellowish green urine but also recently I've been felling dizzy. I also felt like I was loosing touch sensitivity in my hands. I felt a certain loss in the nervous system in my arms plus my head felt heavy. It felt like I was loosing focus. First I thought that I might have some eye problems because I was also feeling that my eyes are tired and heavy. I went to the ophthalmologist. Even though he discovered some problems in my eyes (I have hypermetropia) he assured me that my dizzy state is not generated by the eye condition. I stopped taking the Pak the next day. I experienced the same conditions, dizziness and hands sensitivity for the last 10 days. I observed that the color of the urine changed from yellow green to green. I drink a lot of water (~2 l) a day. Every time I go to the toilet I have a light green color in the urine. First I rechecked the composition of the Animal Pak. The following list contains only the vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin A . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...9900IU ................198%
(as acetate & 66% as -carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) . . . . ...1g ..............1667%
Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) . . .680IU . ..............170%
Vitamin E . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...300IU ..............1000%
(as d--tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) . . . . . ........76mg .......5067%
Riboflavin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..........76mg .......4471%
Niacin (as niacinamide) . . . . . ........ .82mg ..........410%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl).........72mg ........3600%
Folic Acid . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ........400mcg . ........100%
Vitamin B12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ........6mcg . ........100%
(as cyanocobalamin)
Biotin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .........300mcg . ........100%
Pantothenic Acid . . . . . . . . . . . . ........ .76mg . .......760%
(as calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (as citrate, carbonate) . ........2g . ............200%
Phosphorus (calcium phosphate) 228mg .............23%
Iodine (from kelp) . . . . . . . . . . ........ 150mcg . .......100%
Magnesium (as oxide) . . . . . . . . . ..133mg . . ..........33%
Zinc (as oxide) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ......30mg . ..........200%
Selenium (as selenite) . . . . . . . . .....50mcg . ........ .71%
Copper (as sulfate) . . . . . . . . . . .....600mcg . ........ .30%
Manganese (as sulfate) . . . . . . . . ..11mg . ..........550%
Chromium (as picolinate) . . . . . . . ...6mcg . . . .........5%
Potassium (as sulfate) . . . . . . . . ..200mg . . . ..........6%

I have also read a lot on the internet about the possibility of intoxication with a surplus of vitamins. My attention was caught by the daily values (DV) of vitamins A,C,D,E and B6. Regarding Riboflavin and Thiamin I have no knowledge. The percentage seems to be very high for most of these elements. My question is: COULD MY SYMPTOMS BE GENERATED BY THE HIGH AMOUNT OF THE ELEMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE WHICH MIGHT HAVE ACCUMULATED IN THE 3 WEEKS?
I have started to to feel better now but the question still stands. I have to mention that in my 3 weeks of training I was feeling strong, I have increased my weight with 2 kg. I was also eating a lot. I have read only good things about Animal Pak and for that I have bought it. Still can the excess of vitamins and minerals be harmful to the health when the body does not need it? I still think that Animal Pak is a great product but maybe it is not suited for me.

Thank you.