Quote Originally Posted by v8ftmfw Check Out Post
Thanks for clear that out for me.

since im in this topic, I dont want created another one, please give me a comment on this, I feel bad about this situation.

I had really good friend, he help me gain weight that I never gain before, he show me how to work out and how to using the machine, he alway call me " say let hit the gym " we work out 5 day a week, chest, bicep, tripcep, back, and shoulder, but never legs ! I dont ask question about doing legs, I work out with him like that for a while, I feel gain a good size upper part, I talk with couple personal trainer, and they suprise that i never work out legs on my routin, for the last 2 month, im alway stay 150, I cant gain any weight, they told me that I need to work out legs, and it make my back stronger too, after I read this topic " squat and milk " I talk to my friend and he say it not gonna work, he try before and it not work, and he dont want me wasted my time. beside my friend had problem control himself, and I saw it almost every day, and I cant deal with it, I told him imma try this routin and i cant work out with his routin any more, he mad and keep telling me that I wasted my time doing what im about to do, I KNOW I OWN HIM A BIG TIME FOR HELPING ME IN THE GYM, GIVE ME ADVICE AND MOTIVATION, we just had 2 diffrent work out routin. beside he had problem that I cant deal with, i try to help him but it not work.

last week I start drinking milk and doing squat, eat alot more ( chicken leg, tuna, beef, oatmilk ( YUK!!!!), taking pak, and real gain, my legs been hurt for last 3 day, and i gain about 2lb in the morning, I feel good. I feel I can lift more weight. I discust this to my friend and he say that leg and squat will make me fat, cant be lean. anyway, in my mind I feel guity that I dont work out with him any more, he help me alot, but we both had different schelude and goal.

any common please post.
You're friend probably reads Men's Health and takes MuscleTech products as well. Tell Joe World that Ice Cream in your Protein "Drinks" doesn't help you gain muscle either.

Keep doing your thing training legs brother, it will pay off in the long run when you're 200+ and he's still banging out 15lb Dumbell Concentration Curls