Time is here, got my 1st can of the good shit and starting my "Diet"..Fuck I hate that word..Any way here's the skinny....

I have been on a year long "bulk" of sorts. I did a 12 week keto diet modeled after Ox's contest diet. I went from 312 down to 275ish over the course of that diet. It was a true keto, but only around 1200 cals a day, a crash diet in my book, but it worked.

With the birth of my daughter, almost a year ago now. I started eating like a man again and turned my training focus to powerlifting. I have competed twice, setting PR each time, but my body weight has grown to 340ish. I packed on a ton of lean mass, but plenty of fat to keep it warm. I want to nip this in the bud before I HAVE to drop weight, feel me?

So here is the plan, I will be doing a keto type diet, but I will be eating carbs (50g) pre-workout on training days, and the same amount at lunch on non-training days...

I will be eating lean protein, healthy fats,(nuts and shit like that) and using WMS for my carbs. Most of all everything will be clean, no fast food, no HFCS, no sugar..non of that shit. No milk, tons of veggies, eggs and meat.

I plan to get down to around 300# and go from there. Most imoortant is my strength levels, I love to compete so I must keep getting stronger. I have never noticed a drop in strength levels while cutting out carbs, just need to keep my cals up.

Here goes nothing....

-B