Quote Originally Posted by Aggression Check Out Post
Got my supplements yesterday, I'm stocked and ready to get this thing moving. I've never had a stock of supps this big before, and I'm pumped to see the effect they're going to have.

This will be the first time using the following:
Nitro
Omega
Storm
Intra-Aid
EAA stack
Flex
Milk and Egg Protein

- Gotta give props to Enforcer. I molded my stack from some of his recommendations/posts.

I'll be throwing down a serving of Storm/EAA stack in the morning on non-training days. So today I sipped on that lil' concoction while I cooked my breakfast. Got myself a decent little meal going on, yet it was tough getting down. Woke up today and just wasn't hungry (you know how those days go). The motivation i got was thinking about tomorrow night, when I step back into the gym after a 12 day layoff.

Breakfast was a large bagel with 2 eggs, 2 slices of swiss, 1 cup of cottage cheese and 2tsp of natural peanut butter, black coffee and the Pak. I gotta find an alternative to eating 5-6 whole eggs a day, so today i tried the cottage cheese option.

I won't be posting up every meal, everyday, but from time to time ill post them up. My choices of food are always changing to keep it fresh.

Todays meals following breakfast will be:

Meal 2: 2.5 scoops real gains + 1 scoop of Ultra IsoWhey w/ a handfull of almonds (along with my animal omega - ran outta time this morning.)

Meal 3: lean ground beef (~8oz) + barilla whole grain pasta (about a cup). This stuffs got about 11g protein per serving .... nasty

Meal 4: turkey london broil (~8oz) ... this shit is mighty good + Barilla WG pasta

Meal 5: I'll slam another shake w/ some EAA stack on the ride home from work.

Meal 6: Another serving of protein (undecided right now) w/ some vegetables
-- carb cutoff

Meal 7: depending on how i'm feeling, ill either slam a milk and egg or have another protein meal w/ vegs, and of course take my Flex.

Yo Roland, I see your a DC disciple, how's this diet look for DC style?
Nice supplement stack you've got there A. Can't go wrong with Big E's supplement advice. How do you like the Milk and Egg? I like to use that one as a base for my nighttime protein shakes. Also I see you eat Barilla pasta. As of recent, I've been using this as one of my main carb sources b/c of the extra protein and fiber.