hey guys, my name is Matt Rossini, ive been serious about my gym for about 6 months now. i just finished a cycle of animal cut and animal m-stak. firstly i must say! what a fucking experience! i mean wow!

from the first day i was lifting more! and going harder!, i started the cycle at 83 kgs and a a nice lil belly lol. now i weigh 86.9 and my stomach is flat, (not defined abs just yet, but nice obliques). my body feels and looks so much bigger! this last week (the week of the cycle) i added 50kgs to my dead lift! ps i only stated dead lift the week before (so week 3) and was doing 100kgs, then monday i added 35kgs. and yesterday i added another 15kgs! i mean wow! two huge increases in a week! i understand its nothing compared to other people but for such a short period of time i feel its good.

my shrugs omfg! i started the cycle doing an absulute max of 100 kgs! (on the bar attached to the machine? dunno what its called) wed i max out at 170kgs! and 12 reps! i dont care what others say thats an animal effort! my traps have shot up since this lilttle cylce btw!

my squats well lets see, started the cycle doing 40 kgs! dont laugh i wanted to get technique right! so i got over the shit weight after the first session! (btw this is the first time i squated) now im doing 130 kgs nice and deep.i got heaps pissed off becuase last week i hit 130 kgs and this week i didnt up it! still A good effort i feel. leg pressing 280kgs nothing to impressive.

my bench was 70kgs max now its 80kgs, inclince same, but decline went from 50kgs to 85. my flys went from 12.5kgs to 20kgs. i just started dips but leaning forward and i can feel that working.

tris are looking amazing! i pushed 66gs push down with an ezy grip bar. im doing 25kg push downs single arm. (going to gym soon to do chest and tris could be more today hopefully!) bis well i love them but i dont work them as hard as my back, and there on back and bis day lol. but still got to 22.5 kg curls (dumbells).

i stuck to a heaps good diet, 5 eggs scrambled no oil or butter, in the mornings. about 380 grams tuna for lunch. (in fresh water so very lil fat) and a nice cooked meal for dinner steak chicken etc...

last two weeks my partner injured his finger, cut it to the bone. so ive been alone. but i dont mind it. i ask if i want a spot you knw how it is.. the thing that has me wrapped is! ther is 4 huge guys in my gym and then there is me now lol but they all push all little bit more than me in those lifts but! they have been training for years! some 8-9, im only 18 nearly 19. and ive only been serious for 6 months, and really ive only been super dedicated the last month.

i love the feeling of having all these people just stop and look at you when your lifting heaps heavy! like on deads yesterday, there is this group of pricks in my gym, wankers! not big but they annoy me cause they always steal the shit im using or just piss me off in a way lol, they were all shitting them selves watchin me do 150kgs lol im not huge im a decent size but i thought it was funni.

well i hope to hear from you guys on my little adventure. i know i enjoyed every second of it! peace out! im off to push some more weight!