Quote Originally Posted by MR.TeachFreak Check Out Post
Thank you. I am picking up a 200, 250, and 275 stone this weekend to start working on shouldering and pressing. Right now pressing is 20 points, shouldering is 5, and loading is 1 (no definition as what they consider loading). I would assume one press then shouldering is probably going to the strategy.

I was looking for anything you think might work outside of event days. Maybe just working the light stone after normal ohp is the way to go. My thought with the multi bar was it could at least let me mimic the narrow hand placement during normal training days.
The Multi-bar is nothing compared to the round bottom of the Stone IMO

Sure you can use that but I think your better off getting familiar with cleaning and pressing a light stone first.
Then you can use the Multi bar or even Dumbbells. I think the dumbbell will probably be more similar IMO. Take a heavy DB and get your hand under the ends and practice "safely" pressing it overhead with a pause at the top.

Shouldering and Pressing has got to be your Focus.
Cause it doesn't seem worth it IMO to load a stone 5 times for 5 points, when you can shoulder it once for 5 points in less than 3 seconds.

Have you seen the Animal Pak CAGE video that I did this year when I cleaned and pressed the Slater Stone?
Use that for reference too bro.

Good luck!
HIGA MONSTER