Fellas, after a long wait, Project C has finally been revealed. It's a brand new formula of Animal Cuts. Our official new Cuts launch date will be July 15th, exactly one week from today. Check out the articles below for more details on the new formula.

"The Rebirth of Cuts" article here: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=445
"Project C Delivers" article here: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=444

New Cuts FAQ:

Why did Animal Cuts change?
Though Animal Cuts doesn’t have the history of Animal Pak, Cuts has also gone through some evolutions over the years. This time around though, this latest new version represents a major revolution. A quick look at the updated formula will clearly prove this is so. Newly enhanced thermogenic, metabolic and thyroid complexes highlight the new version along with the addition of nootropic, cortisol inhibiting and CCK inhibiting complexes, now making Animal Cuts more potent than ever.

How much caffeine is in the new Cuts?
The new Cuts contains around 210mg of caffeine.

Can I remove the Thermogenic Complex?
The Thermogenic Complex contents can be found in the red capsule, making it easy to identify.

Can I remove the Diuretic Complex?
If for any reasonThe Diuretic Complex needs to be removed, it can be found in the 2 small blue capsules

Are the other complexes as easily removable?
If you have an inquiry in regards to one of the other complexes, please contact us at info@animalpak.com so that we can address it for you.

Are there any Animal products that I shouldn't stack with Cuts?
Animal products were designed to work together for maximum results. For instance, you can use Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal Nitro, Animal Omega with any other Animal supplement. However, there are two factors to consider: (1) the timing of the different supplements and (2) what your training goals are. For example, if you’re stacking Animal Cuts with Animal M-Stak or Animal Pump, be sure to avoid taking them at the same time. If you're trying to limited the amount of caffeine you consume, be sure to remove the red pill from either M-Stak or Pump so that you don't consume extra caffeine in addition to what's in Animal Cuts.

Will the number of pills in one pack change?
Animal Cuts will now contain 9 capsules.

Why is the entire pack now capsules instead of tablets?
With using just capsules in Animal Cuts, its ultra concentrated formula will now get into your system quicker and more efficiently than ever. Within 15-30 mins, you should feel the stimulant and metabolic boost taking over.

How much weight loss can I expect with one can?
Results will vary from individual to individual, however, our Alpha Testers for the new Cuts formula, on average, lost 9.2lb in a 3 week cycle. Be sure to keep on track with your training and diet in order to maximize your results.