Hello everyone, my name is Derek and i am 16 years old. I live in a small town in northwest Ohio about an hour or so from Toledo. I am 6'1"ish and i weigh 238 lbs. If i had to guess id say probably about 25% bf. Not sure, never have been tested, and honestly right now i could care less. I am going to be a Junior in high school. I play Football and Baseball and as you can guess i am a lineman. I can play every position on the line with my primaries be OT and DE. In baseball I pitch and play 1st.

My goals are going to be pretty long term. If i reach my initial goals before my deadline i will keep raising them. My goal deadline is going to be May 2011, its when i graduate. Here are my estimated current One Rep Maxes.

Squat-340
Bench-235
Power Clean-215
Push Press-195
Hex Bar DL- 435

These may be more or may be less give or take a few pounds as i do not max out all but once or twice a year.

My goals are as such:

Squat-400
Bench-300
Power Clean-250
Push Press-230
Hex Bar DL-500

If i should reach one of these before the deadline i will reset and pick an even higher goal. I am also going to be working on my speed, agility and overall athleticism during this span due to the fact i am interesting in playing college football somewhere.

During this "Journey" i will keep track of my Lifting sessions, the ups and downs of my training, sporting event results, and just anything thats on my mind. I could care less if people come here and read this but i welcome anyone interested. This is for me and my quest to be a college athlete.

Right now my weight training program is a Wittenberg University summer program i got from my friends brother who plays there. They are a small D3 program here in Ohio. It is different every workout with the same exercises with different weights and percentages. When i get to the in-season for football i will switch too the WS4SB in-season routine. After the season i am planning on taking about a week of everything to recover then testing all my maxes and i will go from there.