Not sure where to put this one guys...if there is a thread already please move accordingly. I will be on hand, with most of the members of my powerlifting team for this event. The ABC takes place IN MY GYM! I have trained there for two years with my team. We have some GREAT powerlifting equipment which we keep locked up for obvious reasons, but we will be unlocking the gear and letting loose for you guys and girls! I have had many questions about the HOOK GRIP and BACK ROUTINES and DEADLIFT TRAINING TIPS. I will go over all of these at this event. The PRO BODYBUILDERS we have on staff are obviously the main draw, and I will be helping out them, and MOST IMPORTANTLY ANY AND ALL OF THE ANIMALS on hand for this annual blow out!

My routine calls for an OFF pulling week on that particular Sunday so I apologize in advance that you wont get to see any huge pulls BUT expect to see a back routine that you can take home with you and blast you to new levels! SSB GMS up to 4 plates on each side for reps! 4 plate bent rows, chins with big weights, YOU NAME IT GUYS! DB rows with dbs near 200 lbs for REPS WITHOUT STRAPS. Its game on fellas!

Semper Fi